An awesome aunt (F/m, m/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you for your input.

And I understand regarding it more difficult when you are older. But you never know, as older women that are more mature, or more willing to enable such fantasies.

I, for one, always remember such moments when I was younger with my favorite aunt, that later spawned my interest in such TUG moments, even if very PG-13 material.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

[/quote]
Derails r what makes the stories!! I say
[/quote]

Yes, you are correct that the details are most important. They help capture a vivid imagery of what happened. And reminisce about wonderful memories.

I can still visualize and remember how to gags looked and felt at that time.
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

I really love this story and how it unwinds
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago I really love this story and how it unwinds
Thank you kindly. It’s nice having feedback on this post. I really debated on sharing this, but I’m glad I did.

Any parts of the ‘unwinding’ story you like in particular? Or a part you need more detail on?

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Handgagger17 wrote: 4 years ago
gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago I really love this story and how it unwinds
Thank you kindly. It’s nice having feedback on this post. I really debated on sharing this, but I’m glad I did.

Any parts of the ‘unwinding’ story you like in particular? Or a part you need more detail on?

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
Happy with the story, as it's true you can't make gags tighter or tie your aunt in a hogtie by request
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 4 years ago [quote=Handgagger17 post_id=54754 time=<a href="tel:1586889041">1586889041</a> user_id=5297]
[quote=gaggednbarefoot post_id=54748 time=<a href="tel:1586885368">1586885368</a> user_id=241]
I really love this story and how it unwinds

Thanks again!

Sincerely,
[/quote]
Happy with the story, as it's true you can't make gags tighter or tie your aunt in a hogtie by request
[/quote]

I’m honored you are happy with the story. It actually makes me happy that others find joy in my stories that I was hesitant to share at first.

And you’re right, kind of hard to make gags tighter on my aunt and do a hog tie on request! 😂😂
—although she did hand gag me frequently, with some level of tightness, but she was a loving aunt, so not too tight, 🤭😷

I will admit though, the hand over mouth was more or less ‘our thing’ even playing ‘kidnap’ but other times outside role play, she would handgag me, so it was pretty awesome.

Thoughts?

Sincerely,
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

A good story, an more of them? If not just write some stories about your aunt ans say they are real lol
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

5th Experience (age 10-11)
Part II:

(Forgive the delay, work has been killer lately)

As my aunt Kate removed her hand, telling me to get the scarves and duct tape at the end of the couch, she smiled a bit, and I had this enormous swell of excitement overcome me.

I asked: do I get to kidnap you like that? (Referring to the recent scene of the girl being chloroformed).
She nodded, saying ‘sure, but same rules apply as always’ I quickly replied ‘of course!’
However, she continued...’I get to do the same to you after. Your parents are returning late, so you can kidnap me for no more than 50 min to an hour, so there’ll be some time left for you after, but you need to be in bed before they get back. Understand?’
I smiled, saying ‘absolutely! No problem aunt Kate.’ I said this as I folded a bandanna into 4ths. She saw what I was doing with it, and being a great sport as always, turned away on the couch.
Seeing that, I quickly jumped on the opportunity, and came up behind her, wrapping my arms around her, saying ‘got ya!’ She played the part beautifully and pretended to be scared. Saying: ‘please sir, don’t hurt me, I’ll cooperate, I’ll be quiet, I pro-mmmppphhh!’
I clamped my hand firmly over her mouth with the ‘chloroform’ bandanna. She pretended to squiggle and squirm under my grip, mmmppphhhing a lot. I said, ‘no talking my dear captive (in my villain voice), just breathe in the chloroform, it’ll take about 20 seconds before you pass out’...she played the part wonderfully, and slowly pretended to go limp my arms.
As she ‘passed out’, I slowly removed the chloroform, and as her unconscious mouth opened in a ‘groggy state’, I clamped my hand over her mouth firmly, while whispering in ear, saying that she is now captive and will be tied up and gagged. I could feel her mouth smile under my hand.

Over the next 5-10 minutes, she actually played the unconscious captive perfectly! She just laid there, letting me tie her hands behind her back with scarves, while she laid on the couch. I also used some duct tape and bound her ankles together (not overly tightly though). I then sat her up (she ‘helped’ a bit, ha!) where I leaned her against the back of the couch, where her head could fall back on my shoulder. She pretended to ‘awaken slowly’ so I clamped my hand over her mouth again, saying it was time to be gagged. I can’t have you crying out for help.

She ‘groggily’ nodded with my hand still firmly over her mouth...I can still remember her mouth slightly open under my grip, and her cheeks bulging a bit as my hand clamped over her mouth. I released her mouth for a moment, as I rolled a bandanna longwise and brought up to her mouth (from behind her on the couch). She opened her mouth, and I slid it between her lips, tying it off behind her head. She mmmppphhhed a bit more, being the perfect damsel in distress. I then ripped a few strips of duct tape, and hovered the first over her gagged mouth. I whispered ‘is this okay?’ She smiled with her eyes, nodding ‘yes’, and I applied both strips over her gagged mouth, smoothing them out over her lips.

For The next 50 minutes or so, I just marveled watching my awesome aunt squiggle and squirm on couch, Plato h the damsel perfectly! She mmmppphhhed a lot too, and when her eyes glanced over at me, she could tell that I was just very happy and excited in this moment. Not in a sexual way, but an innocent way a kid looks when he’s fascinated with something.

But, as always, Good things must come to an end, at least for her in this case. She snapped her finger behind her back, and I knew that was my signal. I came up and slowly removed the tape from her bandanna gagged lips, then proceeded to untie her hands and feet. Once enough of it was loose, she wiggled her way out of them. Luckily, for me, she left the bandanna in her mouth until last. She knew that was a big deal for me, and played the part well.

As she removed her bandanna gag (a little wet from being in her mouth for so long), she adjusted her jaw, but smiled at me, saying, well, you were quite the ‘kidnapper’. I hope you liked your ‘damsel in distress’.
I gleefully nodded. But as I helped clean up her former bonds, she smiled and said with a cute grin, ‘well, I guess it’s your turn’...
Part II complete.
Part III coming later.

Please feel free to leave any comments, questions or need for more details. I wrote according to memory, but I hope y’all like this segment.

Sincerely,
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Another fantastic chapter! I'm guessing your next! How exciting for you!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

5th Experience (age 10-11)
Part III:
Aunt Kate still had a grin on her face, and my heart pounded even faster than before.
She asked: “do you want to be kidnapped and tied up like I was? Or a little different? We have about an hour left before we need to clean up. Your parents will be back in an hour and a half or so”.
I replied: ‘yeah the same way is fine, you can tie me up a little tighter, because I am a boy and can handle it better.’ I said with a sheepish grin, knowing I could’ve tied her up and gagged her tighter, but didn’t because I did not want the game to end.
she replied: ‘okay, but I may change a few details, since you are a boy and all’, She said with a grin, ‘but also because you were such a nice little kidnapper.’
I smiled a big smile, and my heart raced a little bit more, ‘let me get these bandannas and duct tape picked up and we can start’.
As I turned slightly away and bent down to pick up the duct tape and bandannas, I felt her quickly, yet tightly clamped her hand over my mouth.

She slid her left arm between my arms, at the elbows, pulling me back, as her right hand tightly clamped over my mouth. I was truly surprised, with my mouth still partially open as I was telling her that I was picking them up. She handgagged my mouth, with my cheeks bulging out a bit. This was the tightest she had ever handgagged me before, and I could tell she was going for a surprise. I legitimately mmmppphhhed a bit in my shock, but my heart was racing and I was stoked!

She whispered in my ear, ‘now I have you!’ She said in a very villainous voice. ‘Now I need to tie you up and gag you. I do not want anyone hearing you cry for help.’ I feigned trying to squiggle and squirm under her grip. Her clean, soft and firm feminine hand tightly over my mouth. She held me like that for 30 to 40 seconds. She then leaned me against the arm of the couch, as she grabbed one of the bandannas and tied my hands behind my back. It Could not have been for more than 40 seconds.

She finished tying my wrists behind my back, when I opened my mouth to say something again. She, then again, quickly clamped her hand over my mouth, pulling my head into her chest. She said, you need to be quiet. She pulled out a folded scarf from her pocket. Then told me she needed to me to keep me quiet. My eyes got big, my chest pounded more, loving this moment. Within seconds, she switched hands over my mouth, putting the scarf over my mouth. I, of course played along. But I took my time. I pretended to resist while she held me like that, from behind, with her hand over my mouth for at least 45 seconds before I pretended to go limp in her grip.

As I did, she pulled me into the couch, and turned me to face the couch, but into her. I felt her blindfold my eyes with a scarf! I couldn’t believe it, it was awesome! As my mouth parted, not even trying to talk, she took the bandana and slid it between my lips. Then tied it behind my head, but more tightly than ever before! Seconds later, I heard her ripping off some strips of duct tape. One moment later, I felt her cleanly and firmly place the duct tape over my already gagged mouth.

She gently yet firmly, place me face down in the couch, and duct taping my ankles, which still had socks and tennis shoes on.
She then said, ‘when you wake up from your chloroform, good luck trying to break free. Remember, you said you are a boy and should be able to handle it’. I could hear her smiling as she spoke. She was probably giggling from what I had said earlier.

I spent, What felt like at least two hours, but was really more like 40 to 50 minutes, slowly wiggling on the couch, against my restraints. I managed to get the blindfold off my eyes, and saw her smiling at me as I tried in vain. I was able to loosen the duct tape around my ankles, as well hide the fact that one of my wrists slid out from the knotted scarf tying them together.
When she got up to go, where I thought was the bathroom, I was able to completely free my feet. Before she walked back in, I took the gag out of my mouth, and hid behind the chair she was sitting in before. A minute later, i heard her walking back into the room saying “well, time is almost up, wait, where are you?!’ She then lunged forward to look on the opposite side of the couch, when I got the ‘drop’ on her, pointing my finger into her back, pretending I had turned the tide on her. “Gotcha!”

She legitimately yelped, saying she could not believe it. I replied, I told you I could get free. She smiled and seemed impressed after the shock wore off in a few seconds.
She then replied, “well, you are correct. Well done” (with a smile) We only have a little time left before we need to clean up. What will you do, now that you’ve ‘won’?
I smiled, then got the remaining duct tape off my ankles, put the wad of duct tape and the back on the couch.
I said: “I think it’s only fair if my former captor gets gagged in retribution for failing to adequately kidnap me’ I looked at her with inquisitive eyes, as if to ask her if this was OK. She nodded, and smiled again, saying “let’s put all of this out first”.
About a minute or so later, everything was put up, except for one bandanna. She said “you can get your new captive for no more than 20 minutes. Understand?” I nodded agreeingly.
She sat down the couch, facing away. I took advantage of my last opportunity and quickly clamped my hand over her mouth. She let me keep my arms around her and my hand firmly over her mouth for about 10 minutes or so, before I changed it out for a rolled bandanna, slid between her lips, and tied off behind her head. She played along for another 5 to 10 minutes or so. She mmmppphhhed a bit and clearly saw that I thoroughly enjoyed this. It was a wonderful evening. Once the time was up, she let me take the gag out of her mouth.

Over the next 10 minutes, we cleaned up everything. And chatted again before my folks got back.
It was a wonderful time, knowing that our little secret and “inside thing” was filled with fun, Excitement, genuine curiosity, yet a very honest understanding and honest conversations about everything.
Part III complete.

I hope everyone enjoys this story.
Please feel free to comment, ask any questions, or if you need clarity on any detail. I’m just glad I could share such an experience.

Sincerely,
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Ah, great ending.
So glad you liked it.
Great ending? To the multi part series? Or the last part of the last segment? 😂
But I’m honored you enjoyed it.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What an awesome story! I love how you wrapped it up! Great work
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 4 years ago What an awesome story! I love how you wrapped it up! Great work
Thank you. I am honored you like it. But, these are based on true events. So, I’m glad my experiences are well received here.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Handgagger17 wrote: 4 years ago
Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 4 years ago What an awesome story! I love how you wrapped it up! Great work
Thank you. I am honored you like it. But, these are based on true events. So, I’m glad my experiences are well received here.
"True events"...I understand. It is still a story that is told. Based in truth or fiction. I was just using a general term. I thoroughly enjoyed them.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Glad to hear it. Definitely based in truth (hence in section for true stories).
I understand that sometimes people exaggerate to tell a story. And my descriptions may be a slight exaggeration, but realistically the only inaccuracies are that I am recalling this over 20 years after the fact.
I am just glad to have a forum to describe and tell of personal experiences from a long time ago. This time with her definitely opened my eyes to my current infatuation with things of this nature.

Sincerely,
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

It's funny how you both took each other by surprise with those sudden hand-gags.

Very cool that she played the characters so well...saying those damsel lines in-between putting your hand over her mouth...mmmppping through the gag...that's dedication! :D
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Detective-Gag wrote: 4 years ago It's funny how you both took each other by surprise with those sudden hand-gags.

Very cool that she played the characters so well...saying those damsel lines in-between putting your hand over her mouth...mmmppping through the gag...that's dedication! :D
What can I say? She was an awesome sport about all of it. And it definitely developed a strong, honest relationship with her, in regards to playing this game when I was young. I have fond memories of that time in life, specifically when playing games with her. It was awesome!

But, thank you. I am honored that you enjoyed the true story and all of the details.

Sincerely,
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Lovely story. Weathered any more instances you may commit to this site?
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 3 years ago Lovely story. Weathered any more instances you may commit to this site?
Just a couple more, although not as lengthy or detailed ones like these. More like instances than experiences, at least for this forum regarding my favorite aunt.

Sincerely,
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

7th Experience (Age 27):

This is a short experience, and quite frankly more of a moment. But it was a funny yet sincere one.

I was at a bar, owned/managed by two of my uncles. It was a normal hangout spot for me during this time in life. Sadly, my favorite aunt Kate’s husband had passed away a few months before. She was going through a tough time, and this was the first real time she went out since it happened. There were the usual friends and extended family that would frequent the bar, there.

As the Night went on, it was nice catching up with her. As I was working often, I had not seen her or talked to her much in the previous six months to a year, outside of holidays and, of course the funeral.

But she had started to open up, and truly enjoyed the evening. There was a group of three young ladies who joined us for a few drinks. We were at a table near the bar, near the high chairs. One of the young ladies that had joined us for the previous 30 to 40 minutes, made the recommendation of getting anotuer shot. My aunt looked at me and asked if I’d like one.

I started saying it was getting late, and I had already had a few drinks, so probably not...
As I explained this in maybe 5-7 seconds, she (standing beside me, at a slight angle), swung her hand around my shoulder and head (and upward as I was taller than her now) and clamped her hand over my mouth!
She held me like that for about 5 seconds, as I playfully nodded ‘yes’ while mumbling ‘sure why not another’.

She released my mouth as she turned to her drinks from the bar, while one of the young ladies kind of smiled at me at such a funny yet playful moment.

We all had another shot, and then another beer after that. At which time, we are called it a night, and I got my aunt a cab home.

Although not a long experience, but I think back to that moment, and remember a slight glint in her eye as she did that to me. It was clearly playful, but it felt like years of older memories all in a matter of seconds.

One of the other young ladies clearly found it playful, and smiled at me after the fact.

Quite the time.

Thank you all for your time, and I hope y’all enjoy this, albeit, shorter experience,
—as always, thoughts and comments are welcome.

Sincerely,
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hand over mouth by a woman is awesome! After being bound its like the final "I got you" moment.
Very nice short experience!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 3 years ago Hand over mouth by a woman is awesome! After being bound its like the final "I got you" moment.
Very nice short experience!
I couldn’t agree more! It is definitely like the final “I got you” Moment. I will say, that after all the years before, all of those previous experiences, this short one brought back a flood of memories in a moment.

Sincerely
Bubblelubble33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bubblelubble33 »

Hmmm I got a few questions I guess. In all your games and struggles, do you know how hard you ain’t handgagged or pinned you ever? You’ve said “gently” and “firm” before but how would you describe each experience. I think you said you ain’t was in shape? Did she actually have some muscle and decent strength?
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Bubblelubble33 wrote: 3 years ago Hmmm I got a few questions I guess. In all your games and struggles, do you know how hard you ain’t handgagged or pinned you ever? You’ve said “gently” and “firm” before but how would you describe each experience. I think you said you ain’t was in shape? Did she actually have some muscle and decent strength?
Good questions, thank you for replying.

To answer with more detail: my aunt was in very good shape. She was very active with what these days would be called cross fit. She was thin from running and biking. But she had good muscle tone. She had a very athletic body.
—so when she handgagged me firmly, it was a good firm grip over my mouth, so I couldn’t move my mouth underneath. At first it was a little more gentle, but as the game progressed, her hand would firmly stop my mouth from moving, simulating an actual kidnap hand again. Standing behind me, gave her great leverage to hold me tightly, while firmly hand gagging my mouth.

Does that make sense? Or give a better visual?

Sincerely,
Bubblelubble33
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bubblelubble33 »

Oh yeah that’s really helpful. I’d also ask, how much of the game overtime seemed genuine or at least difficult to escape from? Like could you remove her hand easily if you wanted or did you never really struggle much? Finally, we’re there ever any other small instances throughout your life that might not have counted as a full night of capturing but were she would just handgag you casually or something like that? Your stories have been really great and it’s be nice to know more!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic