An awesome aunt (F/m, m/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

An awesome aunt (F/m, m/F)

Post by Handgagger17 »

So, I’ve been a member of this site off and on for a couple of years. After swapping messages with a handful of members in that time, I decided, after much thought, to share a few short stories of my first experiences when I was younger.
Very PG stuff, but it started my fascination with TUG moments that I’d later get to try parts of in the future.
Names have been changed for safety purposes.
Part I (due to length, this is in segments for the 3-4 instances I recall with her)
When I was between the ages of six and nine, I found myself fascinated with various scenes from old westerns and detective movies. I found various movie scenes where someone clamped their hand over the mouth of another from behind and found it quite intriguing. Plus, I became fascinated with various tie ups and gags. Usually hand gags and cleave gags.
One day, when I was about eight or nine years old, my aunt (let’s call her Kate) was babysitting me. She was about 5’5”, slender and well kept. She definitely took care of herself. Very athletic from running and biking all the time. Brown hair, down but with a slight pony tail as she wore a scrunchy. She was wearing khaki shorts and a T-shirt with sandals.

I was watching a TV show (a black and white detective flick — yes, even when I was young, I loved those old movies) in the living room, while she worked on something in the kitchen.
However, being a very talkative and engaged young boy, I would chat with her from there while watching. She received a phone call, and of course, being the talkative boy I was, I would run to her a lot to get her to see the show I was watching.

Looking back, I could tell it was an important call, probably from work, but hey, I was very excited to get her to see what I was watching.
Well, The second or third time I ran to her talking to her to get her to watch it, she was still on the phone, despite her ‘sshhh-ing’ me frequently.

As I turned away from her while on the phone, pointing at the screen, still talking, she quickly and firmly (yet still gentle somehow) clamped her hand over my mouth as I was quickly turned into ‘mmmppphhh’s.
It may have only been maybe 20 seconds or so, but it felt much longer. She pulled me back a bit (I was about 4’10” or so), so she could maintain leverage.
She wrapped up her phone conversation, indicating that she was babysitting and needed to take care of something, and would call back later.

As she did, I felt this enormous feeling of excitement. It was almost exactly like some of the TV scenes I had been fascinated with.
Her warm, yet firm (and very clean/smooth) hand clamped over my mouth which was still slightly open as I was talking when she handgagged me. My mouth stopped moving or at least slowed down, but I was silent with only a few more mmmppphhhs.

After hanging up the phone (it was on a cord as this was the 90’s, she held me for another 5-10 seconds or so, explaining how that was an important call and that while it’s okay to be excited over some things, it was rude to keep interrupting her like that.
I nodded my head in agreement, feeling a little bad for being rude, her hand still over my mouth.
She slowly removed her hand and asked me what was so important.

I replied: this is an awesome movie and I’d love for you to watch it with me.
Having just experienced this, and also having recently seen a scene where the girl was ‘kidnapped’, I now had other questions to ask, and thought this may be the best opportunity.

Part I complete. Part II forthcoming.
Forgive the length, I tried to keep it short and to the point with enough details too. But this was the first point I recall that excitement of TUG/gags, or otherwise and getting to experience any part of it.
Please let me know any thoughts, comments or questions for more details as I work on the next part.

Sincerely,
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Part II:

As mentioned, this was my opportunity to ask things I wanted to ask, but it was not until this moment where she clamped her hand over my mouth that I had the courage to ask. Plus, being a young boy and somewhat naïve, I decide to ask.

She asked, what show is this, and I replied it’s a western cowboy show. I didn’t even know the name of the show, but I knew it involved Cowboys, and Indians (and other elements that I knew I liked and was fascinated with).

She replied, that she had to return the call I interrupted and take care of some items for work, the next day.
I told her I had questions about things I saw, but also wanted to play: cowboys and Indians.
She looked a little puzzled, but she could also see the excitement and sincerity in my eyes.
She asked what exactly I wanted to ‘try’ and ‘ask’ about.

I explained to her that I had seen a part where the girl in the show was kidnapped and held, but that it didn’t seem real as she could have easily escaped without waiting for the cowboys to arrive. I then (heart pounding) asked if I could try that on her so I could be the cowboy to ‘rescue’ her’ unless she escaped on her own.

She could see the genuine sincerity in my eyes, even if she debated this in her head. I was excited to try it (as always about anything as an energetic boy).
She replied, ‘I need to return that call and take care of a few things first’. Be good, stay quiet while I do, and then we’ll see.
I replied, yes ma’am, I will, I promise.
She proceeded to return that phone call, for which she talked about 15 minutes or so, then proceeded to put some things away in the kitchen. Meanwhile, I raced to my room, and got a few of my bandannas that I had (cowboy style for various outfits my mother had bought me as a kid) and a toy gun I had. I sat quietly waiting.

When she was done, she asked, ‘now exactly how did you want to ‘play this’ game? Like that show? Are you kidnapping me? Or am I kidnapping you?
I quickly replied that I was kidnapping her but that I would do so like the show. I’d have to tie her up.

To my delight, she smiled, and walked over and dragged over a chair from the kitchen. It was not quite the pole (wooden beam in a barn) that the girl in the show had been tied to, but it would be better suited for my shorter height.
I tied the bandanna around the lower part of my face like a robber, where she could only see my eyes, and the toy gun I was pointing at her. She could see the bandannas and scarves I had gotten from my room and my moms room (she made decorative items for sale).

She said, well we only have about maybe an hour before your parents get home. So we cannot play for more than 30 minutes. I nodded excitingly.
But I can end this at any time. If I snap my fingers, we stop. Understand?
I nodded in agreement again.

I pointed the toy gun at her, and she sat down where she put her hands in front of her to let me tie them, however, I (boldly like the show) came up behind her where she was sitting and put my hand over her mouth (not too tightly, but enough that she could only mmmppphhh).
She was surprised I went for it, but she was awesome and played along.
She let me hold my hand over her mouth from behind for a good 10 to 15 seconds, as I playfully pointed the gun into her side telling her that she was being kidnapped and to do as I say. I did my best ‘villain’ voice, but still sounded like a little boy, ha!
She nodded, and mmmppphhhed a bit more before I removed my hand from her mouth. Playing along, she said ‘please don’t hurt me, I will cooperate’.

I proceeded to say, ‘good, no sudden movements, but you’re not going anywhere until my posse arrives. The sheriff ain’t getting me today.
I tried to pull her arms back to tie her hands behind her back, but she nodded ‘no’ and said ‘only in front’, to which I agreed (I was just happy she was playing along, so I did not want to ruin anything).
I began tying her hands in front of her with the scarves I had, and pretended to tie her torso to the chair.
I was soooo excited getting to do this.

The last thing I could do was gag my ‘kidnappee’, and I came behind her with a bandanna rolled long ways,
Saying ‘I can’t have you crying out for help’ I brought the bandanna up to her lips.
She looked up at me and sweetly said:
‘alright, but not too tight.’
Going back into her ‘character’, she pretended to be scared again and opened her mouth slightly.
I slowly slid the bandanna between her lips, and firmly (yet gently) tied it off behind her head, but under her pony tail. It was a little loose, but good enough to slightly pull her lips back.

She proceeded to mmmppphhh a lot (probably for my benefit) as I pretended to be on the lookout for the sheriff. She let me keep her like that for about 15-20 minutes when she noticed the time. She reached up with her scarf bound hands and pulled the gag from her mouth,
‘We have at least 15 minutes left. But no more than 20. Do you want to keep me kidnapped for that? Or did you want to try it too like you said earlier?

I thought for a second...
Part II complete. Part III forthcoming.

Sincerely,
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Part III (last of this specific experience)
After thinking for a few seconds, I realized that I was excited to try it too (the beginning of my understanding that I am a switch, but the experience feels great going both ways for me, even when I was young).

I replied: yeah, I’d like to try. I bet I can escape it, because it doesn’t seem like it’d be hard.
I walked over and helped her untie her hands (like she needed much help ha!). She left a bandanna that was in her mouth now wrapped around her neck.

Seeing how excited I was during this whole experience, she even played along as the villain,
After we untied her hands, she pointed to the chair and said go ahead and sit down, but we only have 10-15 minutes now. If you cannot free yourself, I will untie you quickly, and you will need to put all of this away immediately afterwards. It can’t be too tight though.

I agreed, that’s fine, ...
as I stood there in front of her, she pointed at the chair and said sit, but I replied: ‘when someone’s being kidnapped in the show, the bad guy always puts their hand over their mouth before tying them up’.
(My mind raced excitedly thinking back to what she had done earlier that evening — hoping she’d do it again)
She looked at me a little surprised, but she saw the excitement yet seriousness in my eyes.

She slightly rolled her eyes as she took the toy gun from my hand, and turned me around playfully putting the gun into my side like I did to her earlier.
As I pretended to be kidnapped and put my hands up a bit, she slid her hand over my mouth firmly (yet gently) over my mouth pulling me back a bit.

In her villainous voice, she said ‘shhh! You’re being kidnapped and you’ll do exactly as I say. No one is going to hear you until the sheriff arrives’.
She held me like that for a good 30 seconds, as she slowly sat me down in the chair. I nodded in agreement, but my heart pounded and my mind raced. I was actually getting to do this!
She slowly removed her firm hand from my mouth and proceeded to tie my hands in front of me with the same scarves. I could tell she was being careful, Not to tie them too tightly. She was very caring and loving about it all, but let me be a kid and enjoy these new things innocently, but maintained her villainous voice.

She then pulled the bandanna that has earlier covered my face, and rolled it long ways, and slid it between my lips. It wasn’t tight at all, as she gently tied it behind my head. I mmmppphhhed a little as she had earlier.
She then stood behind me and gently placed her hand over my gagged lips and whispered. “The ‘sheriff’ will be here in about 20-30 minutes, so I’ll untie you in 15 minutes. Can you be quiet until then?”
I nodded yes as I played along (loving it in my mind the whole time). She then said ‘good, now stay here’.

She proceeded to sit on the couch (bandanna still draped around her neck) and turn on the tv again, but with the volume low. She kept an eye on me as I squiggled a bit in the chair in the middle of the living room.
I could’ve easily taken the gag out, but I left it in and played along (ever so willingly).
Twice during this glorious 15-20 minutes, she would smile at me as I was clearly enjoying this little game I started, and playfully brought her own bandanna up to her mouth again put it between her lips for 2-3 seconds while making a goofy face at me, before taking it down again.

Alas the 20 minutes was up, and she got up, walk over to me, and quickly untied me, letting me take my gag out.
She said: I thought you said you could escape easily? With a smile on her face.
I nodded yeah, but I guess you were a better villain than you thought you’d be, giggling as I said it.
She smiled. And said, now go put all of this away now. we need to clean up. I agreed and did so quickly.

When I returned to the kitchen where she was, she sat me down and had a little ‘chat’ with me. It was not quite the birds and the bees conversation, but one about honesty and safety.

She agreed this would be our little secret/thing, but it had to be clear, safe and honest as I was growing up to be an honest young man. At that point, I had a great and honest relationship with her.
She was an awesome aunt and I loved spending time with her. We’d only have a few more times of such fun/games in the next few years, but it was the start of a great relationship with someone who was honest yet fun about it all. She could see my excitement yet honesty in it all.
Part III complete.

Please share any thoughts, comments or questions about all of this.

Sincerely,
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Forgive the multiple messages,
However, in part I, I mentioned it was a detective flick but then later a cowboy/western show. That was a typo. It was a western at that time, but had seen a detective flick before that. Forgive the confusion, but in this case it was a western. The detective flick game much later in another experience.

Sincerely,
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago Great story.
Can't wait to hear more.
Thank you. I’m honored someone (you) liked it.
Thoughts to the details?

I only had a few more experiences with her, and I will definitely add them to this thread.

Sincerely
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

I will write a more detailed story of one of my other experiences with my awesome aunt.
It included a bit more honesty and slightly different details to the game that evolved from Cowboys and Indians to just plain ‘Kidnap’.
My second experience was more like the first (still about 8 years old), but slightly better ties and same gags. The 3rd was more like a movie we saw one Friday she was babysitting me when I was 9. But it was more evolved to match the movie including fake chloroform (bandanna folded in 1/4’s and duct tape.
More to follow, not necessarily in order.
Sincerely
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

3rd Experience (age 9):

Skipping ahead a bit as the 2nd experience was very similar to the 1st, and because this one was the most honest experience I had with my aunt Kate.
Part I:

It was a Friday night, and I had the fortune of being babysat by my awesome aunt Kate again. This time, she had a somewhat late afternoon at work before I was dropped off with her for the evening. She was wearing blue jeans, a button up shirt, but had changed from her work boots into tennis shoes.
She was happy to see me as always, and we spent the first half hour to an hour just getting settled, eating some dinner, and settling down on the couch to watch a movie.

About halfway through the movie, I was asking if we could play a game after the movie. She asked which game, even though she had a slight smile after knowing what my choice would be. I smiled and said ‘Kidnap’?
She asked, ‘again?’ Will this be any different than last time? I replied, no, we can make it slightly different, more like a spy game where one is kidnapped by the other for information.

She said OK, however, we need to have safety and ground rules first. But I don’t think we have enough time for this movie and then the game ‘kidnap’.
I replied, how about I kidnap you during the movie, and you kidnap me for a little bit after the movie? It would t take too long.
She asked: Do you have your bandannas? All I have is some scarves in my closet.
I then asked: do you have any duct tape? I’ve seen that in multiple TV shows and movies.
Her eyebrow raised, but she said that she did have some but we would need to discuss safety first.

After 3-5 minutes of ground rules: no hands behind back, a snap of the fingers ends it, etc, her last stipulation was that I be ‘kidnapped first’ during the rest of the movie so I know what it feels like before I could kidnap her. Plus I think she knew we’d have less time after the movie, but I excitedly agreed.

She got up, and about a minute or two later, she came back with a roll of duct tape, and some scarves.
I had pulled a chair from her kitchen into the living room. She looked at me and said “we won’t need that, please put it back”.
I complied, but was curious as to why we wouldn’t need it. Being an awesome aunt and a true sport of our ‘game’, as I put the chair by the kitchen table, I suddenly felt her firmly yet gently pulling me back, and sliding her hand over my mouth. As I was truly surprised, all we both her was ‘Mmmppphhh’!!
She pulled me back towards the couch, whispering to me, “you are now being kidnapped, but you need to be quiet”, her hand still firmly over my mouth, I was in euphoria and loving this.
She then slowly sat me on the couch, slowly removing her hand from my mouth, and then quickly tying my hands in front of me with the scarves. I played along, pretending to be scared, but in reality was loving this.
After she was done dying my hands in about 20 to 30 seconds, she sat next to me on the couch and put her hand back over my mouth, while bringing up the duct tape where I could see it,
—she said “are you sure you want to use this? You don’t have to”, I nodded yes as I mmmppphhhed.

She removed her hand and then peeled off two strips of duct tape, and while sitting next to me on my side, with both of her hands coming over my head, she applied the strips to my mouth and sealed them firmly with her hand.

For the next 40 to 45 minutes as the movie wrapped up, she sitting next to me on the couch with my hands tied in front of me, and duct tape gagging my mouth. I was truly in heaven. She was a great sport, and during good parts of the movie, she would squeeze me with a hug saying that I cannot go anywhere as I am kidnapped now.

After the movie was over, she untied my hands and slowly took the tape off my mouth. She asked if I was OK, she was very cautious and safe the whole time. But I gleefully smiled back saying yes I am good. Now it’s my turn to kidnap you right?

She smiled, saying: yes, I suppose you’re right. But remember, we only have about 20 to 30 minutes for you to kidnap me. I said that is OK As I picked up the roll of duct tape and scarves.
Part II coming soon.

Please reply with comments, questions, or other details.

Sincerely
Lovetobegagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovetobegagged »

Story is awesome keep lt up
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Love the story...wish my aunt was like that
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 4 years ago Love the story...wish my aunt was like that
Yeah she was an awesome aunt. A great sport about it all each time we played this when I was a kid.

I glossed over much of the dialogue to focus on the key parts, but to stay true to what happened. But it was a great honest time in my life in regards to TUG.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

3rd Experience (age 9)

Part II:

She sat up on the edge of the couch and put her hands in front of her, indicating she was ready to be ‘kidnapped’, looming at me with the scarves that had just bound my hands. She said: remember, not too tight, you have to take care of your ‘captive’, (with a wink and cute smile). As she set the kitchen timer she had put on the living room table to 30 minutes.
I looked at her with my eyebrows raised as I set the scarves and duct tape next to her on the couch.

She rolled her eyes as she said ‘oh yeah, how could I forget? You want to ‘kidnap’ me the same way don’t you? Seeing me smile and answer yes, she replied, well I’m a bit taller than you, so putting your hand over my mouth may be hard. Do I need to get the chair?
I replied, that’s okay, maybe just lean against the couch? She smiled and got on her knees next to the couch, facing slightly away so I could actually be a bit taller for better leverage, ‘is this better ... mmmppphhh!’

I quickly grabbed her (but gently) and clamped my hand over her mouth while she was still talking, so her mouth was still slightly open as I handgagged her. She was actually a bit surprised at how quickly I reacted, and mmmppphhhed a bit for me, as I said (while holding her from behind with my hand firmly over her mouth) ‘yes, that’s much better. But now you’re kidnapped and you can’t go anywhere. I pulled her back into me as I was still standing behind her next to the couch, but between the living room table. I held her like that for a good 30-40 seconds, and acting villainous, ‘are you going to be good and not struggle? You can’t go anywhere as you’re kidnapped.’
She nodded her head with my hand still over her mouth. I removed my hand to let her say something. ‘Please don’t hurt me, I will comply. Just don’t mmmppphhh mmmppphhh!’ I clamped my hand over her mouth again and leaned her against the couch, pushing her hands in front of her. Removing my hand from her mouth, I began to tie her hands with the scarves.

She said (and this astounded me): ‘you can tie them behind my back, just not too tight, understand?’ I was in true shock, but excitedly agreed. I pulled her hands back behind her and double knotted the scarves to secure her hands. With some wiggling, she probably could have pulled them out within 20 seconds, but she played along as I was the funny (yet cute) villain.
After I bound her hands, I helped pull her onto the edge of the couch, but leaned her more into the back of the couch as I stood over her, with the duct tape in my hand. I peeled off a couple of strips, and gently placed them over her mouth. She pursed her lips like she was kissing the tape, but it made an excellent outline of her mouth as she was gagged. As I applied the second strip, I had climbed into the couch, pulled her head between my arms at a side angle, where both my hands placed the 2nd strip over her taped mouth. I then sealed her gag with my hand to streamline her gag.

For the next 10-15 minutes, I sat in awe watching my aunt squiggle and squirm on the couch (feet hanging off the edge) bound and gagged. I was entranced with the outline of her lips under her tape gag. She mmmppphed a lot, probably for my benefit. During the last 5 min or so, she motioned me with her head to sit next to her. I complied, and did so. She leaned against me on the couch slightly facing away, as she mmmppphhhed a bit more. I was in absolute awe of this image.

Sadly the timer dinged and it was over, I untied her hands from behind her back and she then slowly removed the tape from her mouth, peeling it off as she looked at me. As she wadded it (tape) up and set it next to her by the scarves, I (boldly and unexpectedly) got on my knees on the couch slightly behind her and clamped my hand over her mouth again saying: ‘time may be up, but you were a great kidnap victim’ ... she smiled under my hand, half laughed as I had said this in a villainous voice. Mmmppphhhing one more time, before pulling my hand from her mouth. ‘We’ll see what happens next time, but it’s time to clean up.

I happily complied, and we chatted for another 10 min after before it was time for me to go. As the doorbell rang before I left, she put her hand over my mouth again for about 5-10 seconds (from behind), kissed me on the cheek (knowing I loved being handgagged like that) and said: ‘you’re a sweet and kind little boy, oh I mean ‘villain’. Please stay sweet.’
I nodded yes, she removed her hand, I turned and hugged her saying I love you auntie.
The end of this (3rd) experience.

Please post any comments, questions or other details. I hope y’all enjoyed this segment.

Sincerely,
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

You have the best aunt! Nothing better than a large soft hand holding you tight and you struggle in your bonds. Please keep writing. I for one need more! Thank you in advance for sharing!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 4 years ago You have the best aunt! Nothing better than a large soft hand holding you tight and you struggle in your bonds. Please keep writing. I for one need more! Thank you in advance for sharing!
Thank you! I’m glad you enjoy it. Truly.
She was a great aunt, especially while I was 7-10 years old. She played along and we adapted various movie scenes a few times before I was too big/old. Ha!
Any other specific details you enjoyed most? Or parts you’d like more detail to?

Sincerely
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

I loved it when she shhh'd you while on the phone. I really enjoyed when your aunt gave in by playing along and decided to tie you up.

I loved to be kidnapped or held hostage as a young boy. I always tried to get my mom, aunt of friends moms to handgag me or play a tie up game.

That's when I read your stories, it brought me back to my younger days.

I have some stories that I wrote that are to the best of my recollection
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 4 years ago I loved it when she shhh'd you while on the phone. I really enjoyed when your aunt gave in by playing along and decided to tie you up.

I loved to be kidnapped or held hostage as a young boy. I always tried to get my mom, aunt of friends moms to handgag me or play a tie up game.

That's when I read your stories, it brought me back to my younger days.

I have some stories that I wrote that are to the best of my recollection
Thank you sharing and elaborating. I agree. They’re very sweet and innocent times indeed. Glad I could bring back great memories. These stories were what first led to my fascination with TUG, even if inspired by movies and shows I saw. But the hand gags and then playful kidnap games helped it take off.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

AuntMary wrote: 4 years ago I love the roleplay and affection between the two of you.
Thought the details of the outline of her lips under the tape was really sexy.
Thank you. We had a very close relationship after all of this. It was nice to have open and honest relationship about such things.
And yes, looking back, it was definitely sexy how she pursed her lips as I tape gagged her so I could see the outline of her lips as she was tape gagged.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

5th Experience (age 10-11):
Part I:

On a Saturday night when I was about 10 years old, my parents were going out of town for the evening and would be back extremely late.
My favorite aunt Kate volunteered to babysit me the entire evening, As my uncle and cousins went on a camping trip together. However she had to work the next morning, and could not go.
After she arrived at the house, she spoke and chatted with my folks for about half an hour before they left.

As she came inside after waving goodbye to my folks, she gave me a big hug and kissed my forehead.
—She asked me what I would like to do that evening as She had brought a pizza. She said she had brought a couple of VHS tapes to watch, but she saw my eyes light up and interrupt her,
—can we play kidnap again?! I saw this movie where, ... mmmppphhh!
—As I begin to ramble about a specific scene, she put her hand over my mouth, pulling me into her arms as she hugged me, saying: “what did I say about interrupting?” I mumbled ‘it’s rude’ in mmmppphhh talk.

She said: I know what game you want to play, and I promise we will. But it will be done a little differently this time. I’m kidnapping you first, and you have to do what I say. Do you understand?
I nodded my head that I understood and would comply.
She held me with her hand over my mouth and said: go into the kitchen and open the pizza box. Set the plates at the table and we will eat dinner together. Not another word, just do that and wash your hands.
After that, we will sit down to watch a movie, after which you can kidnap me. While you set the table, I’ll get the duct tape from the utility room and you’ll get the scarves and bandannas from your room. Okay?
I nodded yes, but also enjoyed the feeling of her soft yet firm hand clamped over my mouth. She released me and I scampered to wash my hands, set the table, and get the scarves and bandannas from my room.

After all of that, we both sat down at the table and spent the next 30 minutes calmly talking to each other. There was a roll of duct tape on top of the scarves and bandannas that I had retrieved from my room. Every time my eyes looked at them, I was filled with excitement in my heart pounded, but I remained calm knowing that we would get to play that game later after dinner.

Afterwords, we walked into the living room, and she popped in a VHS tape. The scarves, bandannas, and duct tape sat at the end of the couch where we were sitting. As the movie progressed, even though it was only about 90 minutes long, frequently during the movie, she would put her hand over my mouth and squeeze me in a hug. I was already sitting next to her under her arm, and she must have kept her hand over my mouth for almost half the movie. I was in heaven.
During one part of the movie in particular, the girl was chloriformed and taken away. At that point, my aunt out her hand over my mouth again, pulling me into another hug, She whispered, ‘is that a type of kidnap you’d like to try?’ I nodded my head as her hand was still over my mouth. Mmmppphhh, yes.

She glanced over at the scarves and duct tape at the end of the couch. She removed her hand from my mouth, and said, go ahead and grab that....
Part I complete. Stay tuned for Part II.

Sincerely,
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Your storys and details are great!! Im supper jealous...wish 1 of my aunts couldve been like this
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 4 years ago Your storys and details are great!! Im supper jealous...wish 1 of my aunts couldve been like this
I am glad you like the details. Anything in particular?

I was blessed with a close relationship with this aunt in particular. It took a few tries, but we developed a trust and understanding on this type of game.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

I was just way to shy to bring up the subject.. An i lke the thought of her tapin ya up and thr handgagin ...always like thouggt of being made t o b quiet and still by an aunt or my mom exspecially if they would play along aand make it as if i was reallybeing held against my will type of thing
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 4 years ago I was just way to shy to bring up the subject.. An i lke the thought of her tapin ya up and thr handgagin ...always like thouggt of being made t o b quiet and still by an aunt or my mom exspecially if they would play along aand make it as if i was reallybeing held against my will type of thing
I understand. But I’m glad you like that thought of her taping my mouth shut, and handgagging me.

It was great experiences with her, getting to ve home st about my fascination with the whole ‘kidnap’ thing, but more so the hand gag thing, we’ll really the whole gag thing in general.

She was a true sport in going along with it and really engaging my imagination of the whole scenario.

I can understand the jealousy, but I was truly blessed to have such experiences like that with her, as I learned honesty and safety along the way.

Plus I got to enjoy my little quirks too, wouldn’t you say?thoughts?

Sincerely
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Getting ‘to be honest’ (not ‘ve home st’) haha!
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

And I will say:
It was great that my aunt was such a great sport about it all. I remember being fascinated with her ‘kidnapped’ with her hands tied with scarves and her mouth gagged with duct tape...it spawned a great interest in such TUG moments that I’d get to enjoy with her growing up, even if in a PG-13 way.
I was truly blessed.
Thoughts to the other details?
Sincerely,
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Yes i would have to agree with u on being blessed to have her and being comfortable enough to b honest with what u liked an fantisied bout things ....like i said i was 2shy to have tried an now that im pushin 30 im lil to old to askm i think..i missd my chance of opurtunity lol
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

Handgagger17 wrote: 4 years ago And I will say:
It was great that my aunt was such a great sport about it all. I remember being fascinated with her ‘kidnapped’ with her hands tied with scarves and her mouth gagged with duct tape...it spawned a great interest in such TUG moments that I’d get to enjoy with her growing up, even if in a PG-13 way.
I was truly blessed.
Thoughts to the other details?
Sincerely,
Derails r what makes the stories!! I say
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic