A story with my cousin m/f

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A story with my cousin m/f

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Well hello, my name is George and I am from Greece!
I am new to this site and this is my first of the stories that I want to share!
I am 22 years old and I live in athens but when I was a kid, every summer I used to go to my village at the island of Evia! my aunt (my mother's sister)her husband and her 2 children my cousins live there! My older cousin is a female and she's 3 and a half years older than me the other is a boy 5 years younger than me. So I have many tied up stories with my older cousin with. I will not say her name because I don't want to expose her so I will call her K.

Now I have to say that even if she is older than me and we don't live together we were always very close to each other and we share things and you can say that we grow up together. I also have to admit that from the age of 6 or maybe 7 I'm into tied up others and I love bondage. I used to watch movies and when a girl or a woman was held tied up i used to feel a strange excitement. Also from a very young age I have a big love for female feet. I don't know why but I'm in love with the image of a bound and gagged girl/woman with bare feet!

As I say I used to be in love from a young age with bondage and my first experience came when I was 8 or maybe 9! It was a typical hot Greek summer and I was at my village for summer holidays! It was the first time to go without my parents or my sister, so I was alone with my uncles and my cousins. At that time K was around 12 and she was a tall girl with blonde hair, pretty face and a very beautiful and athletic body. She was always barefoot and I remember that time to time I love to tickle her feet but she was always escaping. So this day it was the perfect opportunity for me to play with her, because my uncles and my little cousin left home to go for shopping. it was early in the morning and me and K knew that they will come back in the afternoon around 6 or 7 o'clock. I was laying at the sofa inside the living room watching tv when she came and starting to make noises just to annoy me. We start to "play" by annoying each other until she pissed me off for some reason. I told her in a playful tone: "I will tied you up". She replied in a similar voice: "but why?". Then I explain to her that she annoys me and I have to stop that and she was cool for some reason(later I learn that she loves bondage too). So she told me: "then tied me up to see if I could escape".
"Are you sure?" .
"Yes, I am pretty sure that I will escape. Then I will not stop breaking your nerves" replied whith a grin in her face. I said alright and I go to my uncle's garage and grab some ropes! I went to the living room again and saw her laying in the sofa.

I bring her hands behind her back and I tied them as tightly as I could (i was only a little boy so I don't know how to tied effective knots, I used to believe that a knot is only effective when it's very tight). She was ok and I remember that she was making jokes at that time. When I finished with her hands hep her to sit in the ground and tied her feet the same way I tied her arms. I tied her body with some more rope but the best knots are those at her wrists and ankles. Before I finish I remember an image I have seen in the net with a girl being held in a hogtied position. So I took one of the last ropes and tied her feet to her wrists and put her in the same position. I sit in the sofa and watch her as she struggles to get herself out of the ropes. I laughed at her and i remember that I enjoy to have her at my mercy.
"You are happy to have like that but i can speak so I can make you ears bleed" she said and she starts to sing.
"Ok K you bring this to yourself" said to her and I go to her mother's bedroom and found I scarf. I came back and I gagged her. She was enjoying it very much and she struggles not to free herself anymore, but to satisfy herself and also me!
I watch her for a couple of minutes and then again I start watching TV. After a couple of moans and struggles she stop and she just lay there completely defeated. But her feet was there staring at me and I couldn't resist!
"Hey K how do you feel to be my prisoner?" I tease her.
"Mpph" it was her response (ok the gag was also not so effective but like the ropes it does its job).
"Oh I can't understand you but I have an idea" I said and laughed.
"Mpph?".
"To play with this little toes".
"Mmnnph" she said in an attempt to say no.
I start to tickle her toes and the her soles. She begin to struggle like a mad person and she make angry noises.
"No one can hear you K you are my prisoner and I will tickle you till you die" I said laughing while I tickle her!
She squirms, she moans and she cries but there was nothing she could to stop me! I have to admit that I am little bit of a jerk and back the I was more of so I really tortured her even if I didn't want to. I only stop when I saw that she couldn't breath! I let her find her breathing and the I release her! When I asked her if she was alright she said that she's fine! She told me that it feels very cool to be bound and helpless but the tickling it was a torture for her and she can't stand it. We don't talk to anyone about this and it was only our thing but unfortunately we didn't tied each other up for the next days of the holidays!
A year later I told her about my real interest in bondage and I also told her about my love for the female feet. She also told me about her bondage interest and we tied each other many times after that conversation!

Let me know if you like this story and I will post more (with my cousin and also with other girls)! Thanks a lot and sorry for my not so good english!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Nice story, of course we would love to hear more
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cute story, George! Playful tugs like this one are my favorites.

I’d love to read your other stories with your cousins and the other girls
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I like those relatives TUG.
I think it strengthening the bound between two people, especially if they are fams.
anyway, cute story, it reminds my first time.
Can't wait to read more ehhehe.

Hugs and Kisses!
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

Great first experience!

It's always good when someone posts new stories. Please keep writing.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic