Let's watch a horror movie (m/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
I_Will_Tie_You_up
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Let's watch a horror movie (m/f)

Post by I_Will_Tie_You_up »

This a small and innocent story.

I am just posting it for the fun of writing and remembering it.

I was about 22 at the time and I was in my room with Kate, a 23 year old friend.

We met at a party where I was with a friend of mine. She was a University colleague of my sister. Both were there and the four of us got to talk. Not long after she and my friend started to date. Long story short he cheated on her and she came cry to my shoulder. I felt it was my fault because I knew what kind of guy he was and still told her he was a safe bet when she asked me if he was "one of those guys".

Anyway she came around the house I was renting at University to watch a horror movie.

To describe her... She was around 5'8, a perfect slim hourglass structure, decent size boobs, long curly brown hair and brown eyes. She was not super cute, she had a normal face, but a great smile and an amazing ass! The kind me and my friend exchanged a look as soon as we saw it for the first time. I kinda wanted her, not to say I liked her, but if things had happened I would not have said no.

I have no idea what her top half was like, it was something white. I can for sure say that she was wearing a pair of very tight jeans. Don't judge me her ass was that good.

We arrived and I told her to make herself comfortable. She dashes to sit on my bed and pics up my laptop for us to start watching the movie. Time went by and after a few jump scares she told me she was getting cold. I paused the movie and told her she could have one of my jackets. I open my closet to take one out and totally forgot that she could see the ropes that I had. Suddenly she was not cold anymore, or at least didn't cared, she only wanted to know why I had so much rope with me.

Now I have a big defect... I can't lie to save my life when under pressure. So instead of saying "Oh is the rope I use to dry my washed laundry" I immediately respond with "That's the rope me and my ex used to tie each other up".

I am sure some of you can imagine the face she made. First of shock. A few seconds to absorb the information. Finally she burst out laughing. I threw her the jacket aiming at her head. She protected herself and once she manage to stop laughing said she was imagining me all tied up and gagged. I admitted it had already happened, but that I always gave proper payback. We talk a bit about it and she admitted that she always had the curiosity of knowing how it felt to be tied up helpless. If only I knew about this sooner...

Like I assume she was expecting I said I would tie her up. She agreed under certain conditions, one of them that I could not keep her for more than 15 min. That time limit was not an issue, but I wanted to tie her up in a way I had been wanting to try.

I told her to lay down on my workout bench. She thought it was weird, probably counting with me just tying her hands behind her back and her ankles or something. I insisted and told her to trust me.

The bench was this one, exactly this one.

https://www.decathlon.pt/banco-de-muscu ... 80453.html

She lay down on it and asked what was next. I didn't answered her and just picked up my dumbbells from my previous workout trying to contained my laugh at her expression asking me what I was going to do with them. I told her not to worry and to let her arms fall of the sides of the bench. I think she realized what I was planning and took it as a challenge. I rolled the dumbbells next to her hands and I tied her wrists to them in a position that allowed her to grab them and pull them up.

Now for anyone that has already tried weightlifting knows that 15 kg (or 33 lb according to google) dumbbells are not something that someone that barely does any sports can curl on the first day. I knew for a fact those weights could leave the floor on occasion, but there was no way she could lift them to herself high enough to be free, especially from that layed down position.

I was not done. I put an extra 10kg at each side of my barbell, that had already 15kg on each side, leaving it with 50kg (or 110 lb) total plus the bar. The poor girl... I put it next to her feet and I promptly tied them up together and to the bar. I add some more ropes around her legs and waist securing her to the bench. I wanted to add rope under her boobs, but I knew that was off limits. I knew that was going to be a little uncomfortable, but I really wanted to try this. All she had to do was be strong enough to lift the dumbbells to her lap, sit and untie her hands. I told her to try to struggle and of course 15 kg from that position was too much for her. She actually got them half way, but she drooped them on the ground making me question for the sake of my floor if this was actually a good idea.

"So one detail missing". Of course I was not going to forget the gag. She protested a bit, but I assure her my scarf was clean and I would take it off as soon as she wanted. Just a cleave gag I could still understand her and I convinced her by saying tying up someone was not complete without a gag. She lift her head and open her mouth very willingly. I found it so hot! I was careful to put it gently between her teeth and to not to make it to tight. I reached for a chair to sit on and gave her the 15 minutes to get away. After about 8 min she had already given up and signal me to untie her. I said she at at least to last 10 min and left her for two minutes longer before letting her go...

Ahahahaha as if...

After the 10 min I actually just took her gag down and made a deal with her. Since she failed to endure 15 min I would untie her from the bench and she had to be "normally" tied next to me while we finished the movie. She agreed as long as she wasn't gagged. I had to agree.

She was untied from the bench and I untied her wrists from the dumbbells only to tie them behind her back before I untied her ankles from the barbell. I left the rope around her ankles and picked her up on my arms. She laugh when I did and carried her to the bed saying it really looked like something else. I was happy that she was comfortable and having fun.

She asked me to take the scarf from her neck even if it was really lose around it. I told her no, that I could simply pull it up if she kept screaming so much during the movie. To my dismay she actually manage to keep herself quiet the rest of the movie so I didn't gagged her again. The movie finished and I untied her.

We never actually kissed or anything and she graduated not long after and had to move away for her first job so we lost touch. I know that she is married and happy now which she deserved. She was a really great girl.

That was it for that experience.

Let me know if you want me to tell you about the first time I was tied up myself.
greekbdsmguy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by greekbdsmguy »

Lovely story!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun way to watch a movie! Great story!

I’d love to read the story where you got tied up for the first time.
ArrestedForever
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ArrestedForever »

How sweet! Most of us cats only dream of this opportunity.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great use of weights and bench
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Great story this just two people having some innocent fun. Hope you've got some other good stories to share.
Dominika
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dominika »

That was very creative and a good story to read
Nika
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story, certainly a fun way to watch a movie!
AmyRu
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by AmyRu »

What a great fun story! I love it!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic