First and Only Meet Up Not as Planned (M/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
oZombiex2

First and Only Meet Up Not as Planned (M/M)

Post by oZombiex2 »

I mentioned this meeting earlier today on a post and I thought I would post about it. It didn't go well but I guess with lockdown there's not much else to do so should post it on here for everyone to enjoy and know about the potential downside of bondage with someone for the first time. This happened to me approximately 4-5 years ago now I would have been 17 (UK so legal age of consent is met). Anyway enough rambling let's get to it.

So I was going to a gig and would be staying the night in a hotel because it was quite far away to go for the gig. This also meant I would be near a member of this site so we arranged to meet up. Although I'm not homosexual and neither was the other guy we agreed to meet up as both of us really wanted to do some bondage. I agreed as long as he would be the one tying me and he was happy with this. We agreed to meet at a nearby train station.

Finally the day arrives where I will be getting tied up and as expected I'm rather horny but at the same time extremely nervous but I've been waiting a while for this and the guy (let's call him Matt) that in meeting with has been talking to me for months. I arrive at the train station and see him from here it was about a 20 minute walk to the hotel. Matt and I talked about things we had on the site and it was like we were old friends talking about video games, movies, TV shows and the like and we got on absolutely great. Matt was probably about 6 foot 3 just slightly taller than me, black hair and slightly older if I recall he was late 20's. We then arrived at the hotel and the time came.

We switched on the TV and Top Gear was on (not relevant but I miss the old format of Top Gear :lol:) so we chilled for a bit but my nerves started getting the better of me I became really quiet and I said to Matt I was a bit scared and he then offered to show me all he would be using to see if that would help which actually made me worse but I said it comforted me to not upset him. He took out various handcuffs, zip ties, velcro straps for my legs, various gags, a blindfold and anklesocks (this was a bit weird actually in fairness in that he insisted I wore those socks).

The plan was I would be slowly tied up more and more he would cuff my hands, tie my legs, hogtie, then blindfold and gag. He would then cut off all my cloths apart from underwear and change my socks. I would then be tied to a chair. So it begins with my hands being cuffed behind my back and I'm really uneasy at this and even he struggled a bit after this as we both didn't know what to say I then asked him to tie my legs so he stood me up and strapped my legs together. He then smirked and before I could ask why he pushed me down onto the bed in a jokingly manner nothing sinister. I'd been dreaming of this for years and for some reason I wasn't enjoying it. I had a major hard on so sezually it was exciting me but apart from that it just wasn't working for me. We both then stared at Top Gear on the TV and I then made the decision I was gonna tell him to untie me. I waited for a bit as I feared he would just gag me and refuse but I summoned up the courage and said "I don't like this you're going to have to untie me".

Matt to his credit was a Saint he untied me as quick as he could and although he said he was fine I could tell he was devastated and I was too. We both talked about it afterwards and I told him that it just personally felt wrong that I was being tied up by a guy and I was aroused by it, he also admitted he was horny as well. We then bid our farewells.

Looking back on it now I realize that I was horny due to the bondage and not because of Matt if that makes sense. I really wish It could have worked out as he was a great guy and I don't really class myself as purely straight nowadays so it wouldn't bother me at all. I haven't done any bondage meetings since because I haven't found anyone. I tried to get back into contact with him after the meeting to see if he'd be willing to meet but he wasn't. We stopped speaking as well which was a shame as we had got on really well and we'd been talking for at least 6 months before this. I think he was called tied boy or tied guy and lived in Edinburgh so if he's on this site as well please let me know :lol:

Right that was a lot longer that I thought but I hope it gave you all a bit of perspective on what it could go like as it's not always going to go well. I'm very lucky Matt was an alright dude and agreed to untie me immediately as I was in a very vulnerable position. I would love to meet him again or chat to people about this experience especially anyone that lives in Scotland. I also acknowledge that I should of met him prior to the meeting for safety but we loved too far away to do this but to everyone else I insist you do meet them before letting them tie you up as things could go very badly. Thanks for reading.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

First of all, thanks for sharing this! I'm sorry that things didn't go as planned for you both, but its still a valuable lesson to be learned. Although arranging a meetup with someone on this site isn't something I've had experience with, I completely agree with you about meeting someone at least once before trying something like this for the first time. From the few times I have been tied up myself, I know that it was invaluable to have a conversation beforehand about exactly what we would do, what our expectations were etc. That way you can make sure that it's an enjoyable experience for both of you!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for this. I hope it helps other members of the site.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

Thanks for the replies. Like I said above I'm lucky the guy was decent because if he wasn't things could of gone very badly but I don't want people to immediately assume that they are going to enjoy it because they like being tied up. Part of the enjoyment would be from doing it with someone you care about and are at ease with because you Know them.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

As a dom, thank you for being honest with the guy who tied you. Communication is so important. There was a fella I tied several times who liked ME, not being tied, but led in that he liked both. It all boiled over when he started freaking out a bit, and it was devastating. All those moments I thought we enjoyed together suddenly twisted...since, we have had some great talks, and we remain friends. Just wish he had been as open as you.
Honesty is part of submission. If you can't trust a dom with your honest opinion, don't trust them to tie you up.
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

YourCaptor75 wrote: 3 years ago As a dom, thank you for being honest with the guy who tied you. Communication is so important. There was a fella I tied several times who liked ME, not being tied, but led in that he liked both. It all boiled over when he started freaking out a bit, and it was devastating. All those moments I thought we enjoyed together suddenly twisted...since, we have had some great talks, and we remain friends. Just wish he had been as open as you.
Honesty is part of submission. If you can't trust a dom with your honest opinion, don't trust them to tie you up.
Thanks. I felt so bad for the guy I really liked him in the months we'd been talking so I felt I had to be honest. I just wish I could find him again but I'm pretty sure he's not on this site.
LaxMax
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LaxMax »

you should think of it more of a learning experience. I've had bondage experiences with people i've met online and some have been terrible but at least you learn more about your self
oZombiex2

Post by oZombiex2 »

LaxMax wrote: 3 years ago you should think of it more of a learning experience. I've had bondage experiences with people i've met online and some have been terrible but at least you learn more about your self

Thanks for reading. That's a good way to look at it.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

It's always good to have a sit down, where both of you can tell each other what you want and expect, before you begin.

Growing up, I had a 13 year old friend, Steve (I was 12), who asked me to tie him up. I thought he was nuts, but there was method to the madness, as he was quite good at escaping, and liked showing it off. The first time, I just tied his hands and feet, and he got loose. He asked me to tie him again, and to make it harder, so, in addition to his hands and feet, I tied his arms and legs, and hog tied him. He said he didn't really feel tied up without a gag, so if that was what he wanted, who was I to argue.

I had been playing TUGs since I was eight, but my friend was "the new kid," and this was the first time anyone had actually asked me to tie him up.

"OK, I got out twice. You wanna try?" he asked.

I felt like saying "No!" But I didn't want my new friend to think I was a wuss, so I agreed. He tied me twice; I got loose once, and from then on, we would often trade tie ups. But the best time, and the most fun, was when his cousins (9 and 10) visited, and we let them tie us up together. I had come to the realization that danger and adventure, real or imagined, are much more fun when shared with a friend.

But there's a difference. I knew Steve personally, but just for 3-4 weeks. I'm going to assume that you knew Matt from the internet, but not personally. And I know that there can be some angst when playing TUG's with someone you just met face to face, an hour ago.

I'd recommend 2-3 face to face meetings, where you get to know each other, before engaging in a TUG session.

Drawscore
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> I'd recommend 2-3 face to face meetings, where you get to know each other, before engaging in a TUG session.

Solid advice. I would never meet up without a face to face meeting at a coffee shop or similar (public place). If you can't get along at coffee, the chance you can get along when getting tied up or tying up are slim.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic