Bondage Memories F/M

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bondage Memories F/M

Post by SubDudeWithrope »

I believe I may have posted this story before but I’m not certain of that. The following account is 100% true and accurate. I posted this story on Fetlife where it is still available but this is probably my favorite bondage experience I’ve ever had and my only “public” one.

In the early 90's circa 93', I lived in St Augustine FL. A beachside community in the northern part of the state. This is important because of the sailing community and craftsmen locally employed.

I came to own a Posey jacket I ordered by mail. Being really slender then a medium size would fit about right I guessed.

The jacket arrived and it fit okay. Once the straps were pulled tight, it was inescapable. It had a crotch strap, front and side loops to prevent pulling the arms up. It was my second Posey jacket and I wanted a very tight fit. It also seemed a little short waisted for my liking so I decided to modify it.

My mind set to figuring out how to make the jacket fit better for my purposes. Then I realized how to do just that. The jacket needed to be lengthened about 8 inches to fit my 6ft. 2in. frame and additional straps added so it was more intimidating looking as well as functional. I obtained six canvas medical Posey straps from a local supplier but I wasn't sure how to add them onto the jacket permanently. I had no machine to sew canvas and sewing it by hand would be nearly impossible given the thickness of the canvas. So I remembered a boat sail manufacturing company nearby and took the jacket over there along with the extra straps.

I went in the shop which had n open front that faced the marina. A lady was working on a large table, just inside, covered with canvas (a sail in the making I assumed) and I introduced myself. I explained about the jacket and said I'd like it to be longer and where to add straps to the bottom so there would be two crotch straps. Another strap or two where the jacket was lengthened that would parrallel the straps down the back. Instead of the four straps down the back, there would be six. Also, one would be sewn to the front above the arm loop that would go around the shoulders and pin the arms to the wearer's sides. To my surprise, she didn't bat an eye and took the jacket and write down everything I just described. (I had expected her to look at me funny or say we don't do that or something similar) She pinned the straps in the locations where they would be sewn and took notes. She said she had plenty of the same weight of canvas in stock to add the desired length. Needless to say I was beyond pleased. She asked what it was for and I told her about being an escape artist but wanted a jacket I couldn't escape from. She said it would take about a week.

I went back to the canvas shop a week later. The jacket was done but there was one small problem....she had mistakenly sewn on two of the lower straps, wrong side up! I pointed that out and she blushed, embarrassed she'd made such a goofy mistake. So I had to come back the next day as she did not have time to fix it right then. (These are the type of straps with the teeth on the buckle that slide through the friction buckle and have no holes. If the buckle is not facing the correct way it can't be buckled with the strap.)

The next day I returned and she had it correct. The jacket was now eight inches longer with two additional straps across the new "lower" portion of the jacket. An additional crotch strap was added so now it had two plus the shoulder strap that was attached to the front so that it would keep the arms, pinned at the shoulders, extra secure. I was very impressed with the quality of the stitching. It was as good if not better than what Posey had used! She used a square box pattern with a cross stitch, like an "X" through the middle securing the buckles and straps to the jacket exactly where they needed to be. She even showed me the machine she used. A sewing machine on steroids.

I was sew pleased but was really nervous about my next request. I thought for sure if I asked her to strap it on me she would balk or say something like, "you'll need to find someone else to do that." What happened next has stayed with me ever since and helped shape my love for bondage today.

She held up the modified jacket and said "can I you help you into it?" She said, no hint of sarcasm or condescension in her voice. Instantly I replied, "I don't think I'll be able to get out." Why the hell did I say that? "Maybe not" she agreed (oh boy) again without hesitation. Removing my shirt (I left my blue jeans on) I slipped my arms into the jacket sleeves and at that moment one of the other employees, a male entered the room and asked, " is this our straight jacket guy?" to which I replied self-consciously "yes I am." She proceeded anyway buckling the straps down the back. When she got to the crotch straps I could tell she was being a little too careful and pulled them gingerly. I said "it's okay. Go ahead and pull them tight! I want to feel how the jacket fits when all the straps are as tight as they can be." Okay she said and pulled the straps as far as she could.

At this point no one seemed to be working. And a few new people were watching the proceedings with interest. She went back to the neck and back straps, in earnest, and pulled each one tighter. I felt the difference. This was a brutal SJ now and gripped like an anaconda. Because the straps slide through their buckles, the tightness of each one is limited only by the strength of the person applying the jacket and the endurance of the wearer.

Finally she threaded the sleeve strap through the loops on the sides and front then pulled it taut throughout the friction buckle. It was pulled taut enough that my hands were actually under each loop on the sides of the jacket. Lastly, the shoulder strap around the upper arms was buckled and tightened. I was in. I wasn't sure what to do now.

I stepped back away from the table and started trying to find a slack spot or a way to loosen the buckles and after about 8 to 10 minutes gave up. There was no way to get out. The sail shop was an open air front and in the summer heat it didn't take long to work up a sweat. I asked if they had a mirror so I could see how the jacket looked. I didn't want it to look "patch work" but like a professional SJ. She told me there was a mirror outside the bathroom at the back of the shop and she pointed me in its direction. I walked back and looked at it and myself, strapped into an inescapable jacket and in a building with strangers. I did not want it to end.

Everyone went back to work. Everyone who wasn't tied up that is. The lady asked if I wanted to be let loose and I said no. I wanted to see how long I could endure the jacket as tight as it was. She said, "well you've got an extra strap or two. Come here and take a seat". She gestured toward a short metal stool next to the big table and I sat down. As I did, she took one of the straps and wrapped it around my thighs just above the knees. She managed to wrap it twice and, with some effort forced the metal clip into the slide buckle. The other one was wrapped tightly around my ankles, very tightly.

Now I was immobilized and couldn't walk or move around. I had to just sit there and watch her work. Which she did for the next two and a half hours. I made some small talk about her job which she was only too happy to describe. She went about her job oblivious to my situation it seemed.

Every so often, a delivery man would come in and drop off or pick up something, glance at me, then be on his way. Not nearly the reaction I thought I'd get. I'd been in the jacket since about 4 pm. At about the two hour mark I said, "I think it's about time to go so if you could...." she interrupted, "I'll just be a few more minutes!" It was apparent I wasn't leaving until she was ready. She had me tightly tied up, her little toy and liked it that way I surmised. A few minutes turned into forty-five.

Finally at almost 7pm she unstrapped my legs and I stood up, with her help, and she began to unbuckle everything much to my relief. The jacket was soaked with sweat as the shop had only fans, no air conditioning. I told her thank you and she smiled and said "no problem". I put my shirt back on, gathered up the jacket and straps and left.

Since then, bondage has been more psychological than sexual for me. I've been looking for another person who wants to keep me prisoner ever since.

TheSubDude
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Wow, what an awesome experience that must have been. The lady must have been into bondage - or was she just very open-minded?

Thanks for sharing your story with us
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

I'm glad Canuck left a comment under your story or else I would probably never found it. I really enjoyed your story. I always thought straightjackets are interesting. I guess it was quite an interesting experience to be unable to get out, especially in the public. I would've been completely embarressed if someone could see me tied up. I'm sure the lady enjoyed that a lot otherwise she wouldn't have kept you there for hours.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Killua wrote: 2 years ago I'm glad Canuck left a comment under your story or else I would probably never found it. I really enjoyed your story. I always thought straightjackets are interesting. I guess it was quite an interesting experience to be unable to get out, especially in the public. I would've been completely embarressed if someone could see me tied up. I'm sure the lady enjoyed that a lot otherwise she wouldn't have kept you there for hours.
In retrospect I probably was a little embarrassed at first. At the time I was legitimately just trying to get the jacket right. Honest! So the thought of turning the moment into an actual bondage session didn’t occur to me beforehand. Once I was strapped in though the hormones and juices start flowing and you don’t want to be released. So I was a little slow, at first, to catch on. I’d stood by a few moments after checking it out kind of expectantly and it wasn’t until she had me sit and strapped my legs together that I was like...oh...OOOOH! She was into it! I was totally not expecting that! I think she said something to me like “do you mind?” or “Is this okay?” but at that moment I wouldn’t have heard a freight train go past I was so IN the moment.

This is something I’ve been chasing for a long time. It’s the only bondage experience I really had that wasn’t “entirely” consensual. At that moment I realized, I’m a sub. I belong on the receiving end of ropes and straps and anything they want to put me in. Good times.
mikejones12989
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mikejones12989 »

Sounds like an unforgettable experience!
Kas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kas »

This story is amazing, I love it!
SubDudeWithrope
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kas wrote: 2 years ago This story is amazing, I love it!
Thank you! It’s not just a story, it really happened. I wish I’d had the self confidence then to follow up with her.

SubDude
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic