Going solo, A self tie story (f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Amy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Going solo, A self tie story (f)

Post by Amy »

Growing up on my own meant a lot of things when it came to tie-ups. Like most of my siblings, being restrained was part of my early life and something I came to enjoy. Despite that, by the time I was 10 years old, Jennifer was already in college and I was mostly on my own as a kid. I had a couple of friends who would get into TUGs, but they weren't available regularly either. So, getting into a proper tie-up was something that only happened occasionally from that point on in my life. Likewise, I don't really remember most of the situations I got into before that point in my life. I didn't keep a journal about it like Jennifer. So, any stories I have would be recounts from either my parents or older siblings.

There were some questions posted in a response to my last story about whether I used some of the same restraints and stuff as my sister. I had accesses to several things like Jen and I shared some of her same interest. However, things like thumbless mittens can enhance a situation, but they are useless if you have nobody to restrain you in the first place. I didn't have regular access to handcuffs either. This lead to me using some off options for restraint and having to get inventive. I think I will share a self-tie story to illustrate the point.

Again I was 11 or 12 at the time of this story. I am not sure of the exact place in time as this could be any random weekend. It might actually be a hodgepodge of a couple of experiences my mind has rolled into one. Anyways, let's get started.

It was a Saturday morning much like any other about the middle of the fall. My mother sometimes had to work Saturdays now, but when she was off she still liked to go and visit her sister. Sometimes she would take me along. Sometimes I was allowed to stay home. I was probably 11 before she let me remain home without one of my siblings babysitting me. Although it's more likely I was 12 for this story since she was leaving me overnight. Now, I wasn't completely cut off from the world. I had two neighbors in their 60's I could call or go to if I needed something. Likewise, Mary was only half an hour away.

It was probably around 8:30 or 9 in the morning when my mother departed. I know it fell because of my outfit. I was wearing some denim overalls overtop of a pullover hooded sweatshirt. So, it would have needed to be cool enough for that outfit to make sense. Unlike Jennifer, I didn't normally stay in my pajamas all day. Sometimes I would wear them to the breakfast table. But, anything beyond that and I would get dressed for the day. Likewise, I took a bath most evenings about an hour before bedtime. I wouldn't change into them until after bathing for the day. There were times I got ambushed and tied up during the periods I was wearing them. But for the most part, I got dressed shortly after getting up in the morning.

My mother left me instructions on how to make lunch and dinner that day. Afterwards she bid me goodbye and departed for my Aunt's house. I watched the car pull out of the driveway and gave my mother another half hour before I got started. She didn't care if I tied myself up. But, I didn't know how she would react to me doing it home alone. I wanted to wait a little bit to make sure she didn't forget anything and come back. Once I was sure she was gone, I went to my room and got started.

I had preselected two lengths of rope for this tie. The first was about 15 feet in length and the second was about 5. I seated myself on the edge of the bed and started with the shorter piece of rope I was also wearing white socks that came up just below my calves. I wrapped the end of the rope around my left ankle a few times making loops. Then I tied it off using a square knot. I took the remaining free end of the cord and repeated the process with my right ankle. This tied my feet together with about 2 and a half feet of rope loosely connecting them. Not a particularly effective restraint. I could easily walk close to my full stride like this but it served a purpose.

Once that was done, I began working on my hands. This was a more traditional matter. I tied my hands crisscross in an X pattern in front of me. I began with horizontal loops and reinforced them with verticle cinches. I had plenty of rope to work with and got them relatively tight. I had tried several techniques from around, but I never really found a good way to tie my own hands behind my back. Doing it in front meant I could use my teeth and resulted in a significantly more secure tie than without them. Having my wrists tied criss-cross also was more restrictive than a palm to palm sheer binding type of tie as well. I finished the bindings on my hands with a simple double knot using one hand for one end and my teeth for the other. I left two tails hanging from the knot each about 6 inches long.

I tested my hands a few times pulling against the cords in several directions to make sure they are secure. I didn't want to be able to squirm out of this too easily. Once I was satisfied with the tie I moved onto the second phase of this self TUG. I brought my feet upwards and began stepping them through my hands. At that age as a kid, I had reasonable flexibility. However, I couldn't work my hands around my legs and behind my back if my feet were tied tightly together. Originally, when I developed this technique, I had to leave my legs completely untied for it to work. This meant I could either have my hands front tied along with my ankles or just my hands behind my back.

Leaving the 2 and a half feet hobble gave me enough slack I could get around my legs. After a little working and struggling my hands slipped past my rear end and into the small of my back where I wanted them. Once that was done, I got up from the bed and made my way back to the living room. As I stated before with 2 feet of rope left slack in my ankle bindings walking was relatively trivial. Once I reached the living room I settle myself in front of our sofa and went down on the floor. I positioned myself so I was sitting upright on my knees.

By this point in my life, I was relatively familiar with many different types of knots. Between Sean and Scott's time in scouts, they had learned quite a few and passed them onto me. One I had recently learned was called a butterfly hitch. This was a knot could be used to tie a loop in the middle of a rope if you didn't have access to the ends of it. It took some work to do with my hands behind my back. But I managed to make two of them in the rope that connected my ankles. This gave me two large loops in the center and left only a short tail of 3 to 4 inches of rope between them. Next, I took the loop on the left side and slipped it around my left ankle. I repeated the process on my right ankle. This ate up most of the slack in my ankle bindings.

Afterward, I scooted about on the floor a few feet and located the Pikachu slippers that I had left there earlier. I slipped them on over my socks. The slippers were the type that had the plush heads and closed backs that were popular with kids in the late 90s. They made my feet considerably bulkier and meant I couldn't step back out of the two loops I had just tied with them on. I took another moment and worked the two 6 inch tails on my wrist bindings through one of the belt loops on the middle of my overalls. I tied a square knot connecting them there to limit the amount I could move my hands behind my back. After that, I shifted so my back was to the sofa and used it to work my way into a standing position. Upon being fully upright I plopped myself down backward on the sofa. I shifted sideways so my back was against one of the armrests and I pulled my legs up and out in front of me. Overall, I was secured pretty well.

I had left the remote control to the living room television towards the side of the sofa so I could have quick access to it. I flipped on the television and found some cartoons to serve as a background activity while I struggled. The ropes were quite snug and secure around my wrists. The tie was well done and limited the movement of my arms to only a few inches behind me.

My leg restraints felt a little less secure as there was only one strand of rope connecting them. However, I wasn't strong enough to break it and it served the purpose of limiting the movement of my lower extremities. I scooted back and forth on the sofa struggling for a good 30 minutes with the television going in the background. I really enjoyed the secure feeling that the ropes brought to the situation. After a good hard struggle, I finally started to relax. I got the initial focus on being tied up out of my system. Then a sense of calm started to wash over me. It was clear I wasn't going anywhere for a while and I just laid there and accepted it.

Even with the short cord connecting my feet I could still cross my ankles and move around a little. This lets me switch up my position slightly if I became uncomfortable or just wanted to shift. I remained sitting there through the next episode of the show. I believe it was the pokemon anime and it was probably a new episode. So, that took over as the focus of my interest rather than being tied up. I was watching it pretty intently at one point. I saw the main character in a battle and wanted to act it out myself out of the excitement. It was at that point it dawned on me I was still tied up.

I fought the cords hard again for a few seconds before giving up. The whole process of tying my hands to my waist really limited the amount of movement I had behind my back. That was one of the reasons I had gone with overalls over something else. The bib overalls I was wearing wrapped around my whole body and over the shoulders with the two straps. That gave me a much more secure position to struggle against than blue jeans would have. Overall, I wasn't getting out of this by physically struggling. Pretty soon the episode came to a conclusion and I switched the television off.

I decided at that point I wanted to do a little exploring before getting out of the whole predicament. I rotated forward and positioned my feet so they would end up on the floor pretty easily. With a little effort, I rocked forwards and worked myself into a standing position. At first, I tried a couple of steps. The 4 inches of cord connecting my ankles made walking quite difficult. My slippers were pretty bulky and I could only manage a few short steps making slow progress. After it taking 5 minutes for me to reach the kitchen door. I stepped up the on step into the kitchen and resorted to hopping.

This moved me a little faster but made it more difficult to progress in a controlled manner. At one point I hit the linoleum on the kitchen floor and took a slide forward. I landed with a soft thud on the floor. I wasn't hurt, but the whole situation caused me to slow down. There was nothing in reach I could use to get back to a standing position where I was. So, I had to resort to a rolling motion across the floor to reach the hallway on the other side of the kitchen. Once I was there I worked my way along the floor until I reached the edge of my bed. Once there I could use the bed to leverage myself up, first into a seated position and then into a standing one.

On the closet door in my room was a full-size mirror. It had been the main reason I had made the journey here from in the living room in the first place. It was difficult to see my hands behind me. The mirror gave me a clear view of what I intended to do. Being able to see my reflection in the mirror, freeing my hands only required a few minutes of picking at the two main knots. I had a clear access point to the one binding the wrists ropes to my overalls. After that, I could reach the main knot easily enough. I took a few moments to work it loose. Afterward it was just a matter of working the coils of rope loose enough I could slide my hands out of them. I took a few hobbled steps over to the edge of my bed and sat down.

It had been an interesting 2 hours of captivity, but it felt good to have my hands free. I rubbed my wrists for a few minutes. A self-tie like this took some work to get into. Likewise, it wasn't particularly difficult to escape. However, that wasn't the point. I was competently able to tie myself using this technique. It wasn't as escape resistant as I would have preferred. But, if I left the knots alone it left me feeling just as helpless as if Jen had tied me. Afterward, I brought my legs up to start slipping out of the hobble. But instead, I dropped them back down to the floor and decided to leave it in tact.

I spent the next hour walking very slowly into the kitchen and making lunch for myself. I forget what I ate, not that it was important. I switched to playing video games for the duration of the afternoon as there were no good cartoons on television after 11:30 on a Saturday morning. I left my ankles hobbled together for the rest of the day. It wasn't too bad shuffling and hopping around when I had my hands for balance. I think I finally slipped them off when I was getting ready to take my bath before going to bed. Afterward, slipped the ropes back into the drawer where I stored them. It had been an interesting Saturday and my mother would be home in the morning.

That concludes this little look into this aspect of my life. As always thanks for reading and I appreciate all the feedback I got on my last story. If anyone has any questions or requests about certain aspects of my TUGs growing up please let me know.

Amy
Fordman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Fordman »

Thank you Amy.
Felinius
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Felinius »

Another great story, thanks for the contributions. Do you happen to have any stories of trips you may have taken tied up?
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Amy again get story form you. Thank you.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A very good story, well written. Self bondage is not easy, and you have to be so careful, to be able to get free, without hurting yourself.
Deleted User 715

Post by Deleted User 715 »

Sounds like you had a fun day! You're the first person I have found here in my age group who watched the classic 1990s Pokemon!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing another great story! Well written and detailed, it made me feel like I was the one tied up in pikachu slippers. :lol:
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hallo I´m not so old that not know pikachu slippers but I had only no one, but know similar one I wished had but never fit me.
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

Awesome story Amy!
I've done a lot of self bondage when I was younger. It was always difficult to tie my own hands together. I always tied my legs first so I couldn't get my hands behind my back after that. I should try your method, maybe it works for me :)
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

Hello Soraka I read form Jennifer, that she was very flexible so is no wonder if her sister Amy too.
Deleted User 1232

Post by Deleted User 1232 »

Awesome story ☺️ Takes some skill to be able to do that
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Nice story
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Only just found this, a wonderful story ❤️
ColdFire
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColdFire »

Likewise, I can't believe it took 3 years for me to find this story. I can't wait to backread what else you wrote!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. It reminds me a lot on my experiments when I was younger. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic