First Time with a Girlfriend (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

First Time with a Girlfriend (F/M)

Post by radarlove67 »

So this happened when I was 21/22 and my girlfriend at the time was 37. We’d spoken for a while about tie-ups and also my glove fetish. Because she was nervous about me doing a mock kidnap on her, we agreed that she would tie me up first.

So it was a quiet Sunday morning at her house and we had been chatting in bed. I floated the idea of her tying me up and she agreed. She fished some silk scarves out of her dresser and realised her leather gloves were downstairs.

She positioned me in the middle of the bed and put a pillow behind my head. She spread my arms to each corner and slowly tied them to each bedpost. I got a little alarmed at this point, it was my first time and allegedly it was hers but she was surprisingly professional.

She repeated the exercise with my ankles and then ran her hands up my legs just to see how I reacted.

She smiled and then disappeared downstairs. A couple of minutes passed and she returned with a pair of silk lined black leather gloves. She slowly pulled them on and came over to sit beside me. She gently covered my mouth with one hand. Her other went elsewhere. After a minute or two she released my mouth and picked up another scarf. She cleave gagged me, again very efficiently, and carried on where she had left off.

It was a lovely introduction to tie-ups and I got to do my mock kidnap on her as a result...
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Short and sweet, well told. When will we be hearing about your turnabout?
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

I will post something today if I get chance, and also add in some description of how I felt as it was my first proper time.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Sounds like you had some fun ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Corn Boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Corn Boy »

Sounds like a great time! I too have a thing for leather gloves, so I can imagine how enjoyable that was for you!
Wishing to be hogtied on the ground beneath her leather boots.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

Corn Boy wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like a great time! I too have a thing for leather gloves, so I can imagine how enjoyable that was for you!
It was brilliant, and I've continued to wear gloves when I play to this day.
bocephus23
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bocephus23 »

This story is amazing! Did she ever kidnap you again? And did you ever get to kidnap her?
Boundtight
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundtight »

Nice 👌
megamega
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by megamega »

Great story!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic