Kidnap-Gag Games // FF/M and M/FF

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Kidnap-Gag Games // FF/M and M/FF

Post by Handgagger17 »

Good day all.
I know it’s been a long time since I last posted. However, I am starting a new thread with more details to come. I’ve been fortunate to have one at first, now two friends (both female) with similar interests to mine, albeit for different reasons. We’ve been able to write creative short stories and scenes that we reenact together. They involve different types of kidnapping scenarios, mixed with other elements that include being tied up with a focus on different types of gags.
For safety, let’s say their names are Jenny and Erin. I will describe a variety of scenes we have acted out together. Mostly PG/PG-13 stuff, but they all involve some type of gag, and some moderate restraints. I will describe a series of those scenes in separate posts.
Jenny is about 5’6”, 170 lbs or so (a little hefty, but athletic style body), while Erin is 5’7 and 155-160 lbs, Farm girl type body. They are both brunette white girls.
Lately, they have liked to play the female assassin or government Agent type roles where they would “kidnap me” as Erin would tightly clamp her hand over my mouth from behind while Jenny ran the scenes as the mastermind.
It’s been a lot of fun having two girls willing to kidnap me and gag me, for various roles. Sometimes they let me gag them for part of the various scenes, but 80% of them have had them gagging me.
More to follow.
Any interest so far?
Gags used have been a lot of handgags, but some cleave gags, tape gags and even chloroform moments too.
Sincerely,
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’d definitely be interested in reading them.
Last edited by WillHBonney 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Favorite (latest) re-enactment:

About two weeks ago,
the three of us were role-playing. I played the unsuspecting guard who was privy to certain key information.

I pretended to walk into my apartment room, where I was quickly surprised with Erin’s hand tightly clamped over my mouth, pulling me back tightly and pinning me against the wall. I could feel the tight grip of her hand over my lips which were slightly open.
Her left arm under hooked both of my arms pulling them back, and as she pulled me off the wall I could see Jenny staring at me as she said her lines as the mastermind.
They held me like that for a good minute as they spoke keeping me gagged. Shortly there after, I was dragged back to a chair, where they quickly bound my hands behind my back. Erin would occasionally put her hand back over my mouth as I try to speak.
The next scene, was where I had to talk to my boss over the phone. Erin kept her hand hovering over my mouth as I spoke. As they hung up the phone, her hand was quickly clamped tightly back over my mouth, jerking my head back.
They then took turns gagging me with their hand over my mouth from behind, before shoving a cleave gag between my lips and tying it off behind my head. As they hand gagged me, they would ruffle my hair on my head, but I still remember the feeling of their feminine hands clamped over my lips, and then again over my already gagged mouth.
To end scene, they had to make a quick escape. So Erin took some “chloroform” and chloroformed my gagged mouth. Before leaving, they bound my ankles together, and taped my already gagged mouth.

Any thoughts readers?

Sincerely,
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Hello readers,
Please forgive the last post’s brevity. As this is a recent development, I had to at least get the rundown and overview out there.

Here’s a more detailed storyline of how it happened. Yes, this actually happened, hence my original excitement to get the experience out there.

This was two weeks ago. I had just returned from a long drive across the country. I was wearing jeans, tennis shoes, and a gray T-shirt. I’m 5’8”, 190 lbs, athletic/built as former wrestler/football player.
Jenny, as previously described, is 5’6”, a little hefty at about 170 lbs, but in an athletic sense. A little chunky, but in a somewhat healthy sense. She was also on tennis shoes, wearing jeans, and a more sheer black shirt over some undergarments. Erin is 5’7” and about 155 lbs, with your farm girl frame. She was wearing jeans, brown boots A country band T-shirt, with a ball cap. Both of them have semi-long brown hair. Jenny pulled hers back but let it down a bit. Erin had her hair pulled back in a ponytail out the back of her ball cap.

We had already arranged this time to role-play our scene reenactments. Based on ideas we had written down in short stories, centered with TV show/movie elements.

I played the role of an inside informant as I was previously approached about garnering information, and ensuring that information was broadcast in a public setting under the guise of political espionage for our scene. However, I had not fully performed my tasks, so these ‘assassins’ would teach me a lesson, ensure the info got out, but keep me quiet until it was done before they left/escaped.

We were at a hotel that my company arranged for me to stay in on my way through town. It was a nice king-size suite with compartmented rooms.

I entered, or pretended to enter to the front door only to be confronted by Jenny who was across the room holding a pretend gun, pointed at me. I played the part of being shocked, but as she said some of her maniacal lines, I was quickly grabbed from behind by Erin, who quickly clamped her hand over my mouth, while under hooking my arms and pinning me against the kitchen counter.

I was held like that, bent against the counter, with her hand tightly over my mouth, as she “manhandled” me.

As the scene continued, I was stood up, and walked over like that to face Jenny. She continued her lines explaining the situation I found myself in, while Erin firmly held me from behind with her hand tightly over my mouth.
During this part, I was forced to sit down in a chair, and they proceeded to bind my hands with scarves and thin rope.

Also during this part, as I tried to say things, they took turns clamping their hand over my mouth. Often with my mouth open or lips still parted. And they sometimes forcefully jerked my head back controlling the situation and me!

Over the next few minutes, they continued their banter and lines assuring that they had full control of the situation. They told me I did not for fill my part in their schemes, and needed to be taken care of. They pretended to call my boss, and Jenny held the phone up to my ear, while Erin’s hand hovered over my mouth, ready to gag me at a seconds notice.

After I was forced to give the information I was directed to tell, they laughed and played the scene, and enjoyed controlling me, teasing me, and clamping their hand over my mouth.

I can still feel and smell their soft yet firm feminine hands gagging me like that.
I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed these moments. It was quite exciting for me, although we all enjoyed playing the scene like a movie, so there was some back and forth.

At the end, after they continued their banter watching me squiggle and squirm bound to the chair, Erin suggested they knock me out so they could escape.
—This, of course, after one of them would handgag me from behind, while the other would tease me from the front forcing me to look into one of their faces as the other gagged me,

Erin forcefully clamped her hand over my mouth, forcing me to look up as my head rested on her shoulder while I sat bound to the chair. Jenny then handed her some ‘chloroform’. Erin quickly removed her hand to then chloroform me, forcing me to struggle against it while bound to the chair for about 20 seconds.
After I ‘passed out’, Jenny then shoved a bandanna between my lips, tying it off behind my head. But then she said, I was not bound and gagged well enough, so she had Erin tie my ankles with duct tape. A minute or two later, once she was done, Jenny asked her to tear off a strip for her.

I pretended to awaken, as she placed the duct tape over my already cleave gagged mouth. I Mmmppphhhed a lot during most of the scene to this point, but here I just reveled in being gagged like that.
They then pretended to “escape”, but returned about 30 seconds later. For the next five minutes or so, they got their chuckles watching me like that. I pretended to struggle some more in protest, but I secretly liked it.
They then undid all of my restraints, taking the gag out last of course, with them teasing me that this was one effective way to get me to stop talking, as I am a very talkative person normally.
The End (of this scene/role play)

More snippets to come.

I hope all readers enjoyed this. Please feel free to comment or post questions for further elaboration.

Sincerely,
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

You are one lucky bloke, wish I had a couple of female friends like Erin and Jenny. :( Hoping you get to tie them up though :D
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Dpsiic wrote: 3 years ago You are one lucky bloke, wish I had a couple of female friends like Erin and Jenny. :( Hoping you get to tie them up though :D
Thank you kindly. I am very fortunate in this regard. They are a lot of fun role-playing and reenacting scenes we write. To be honest, about 75 to 85% of the time, it’s them kidnapping/tying me up/gagging me. The rest is a combo of me kidnapping/tying/gagging them or me plus one of them tying/gagging the other.

They enjoy the role play / re-enactment of drama / suspense scenes including it, but moreso on me.
I get my chances gagging them though.
Thank you for your thoughts.

More to come soon, pending work schedule.

Sincerely,
thas2200
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thas2200 »

Very nice stories, i can't wait the next part ! ^^
Sorry for my english, stupid french here ! :twisted:
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Greetings all!

Please forgive the delay. Work has been killer lately with all the COVID regulations/restrictions.

But as promised, here is another snippet from another ‘moment’ of role-play involving kidnapping/gags with Erik and Jenny.
Before the holidays, we had a little get together of friends. After a few hours of food and drinking and friendship, many had left except for myself, Erin and Jenny.
I was wearing jeans, a button up shirt, and boots. Erin was in a holiday dress skirt (red) with heels (but changed into flat shoes as the party winded down) while Jenny was in a black dress shirt with dress pants. As I helped them clean up a few things, we chatted. This lasted about 10-15 minutes. But as we chatted, Jenny had a subtle excitement about her in her eyes as Erin kind of glinted her eyes. They reminisced about our last get together where we role played. I remember chuckling at the thought, because it had indeed been a while.
Well as I was making a joke about it to Jenny, Erin was behind me, and suddenly:
Erin grabbed me from behind in the kitchen, and clamped her hand over my mouth, actually taking me by legitimate surprise! I Mmmppphhhed for a few seconds.

...now at this point, I must note we each had had a few drinks, but we weren’t drunk. Just a little less inhibited...

Over the next 10-15 seconds, they each laughed as the said, ‘well, we haven’t kidnapped you in a while. I think we can make this an early Christmas gift.’
I laughed under my gagging hand over my mouth. Nodding ‘yes’. Erin removed her hand from over my mouth, but kept it close to gag me quickly if needed.
I asked: ‘and what story do you propose for this scenario.. Mmmppphhh!’ ... Erin’s hand was firmly over my mouth again. Her other arm held my arms back from being able to maintain balance and control.
Erin said: I don’t think we’ll need a story for this one. Then Jenny said: hmmm, I like that idea, maybe we just wing it and tie him up?
Erin gleefully agreed as she controlled and ‘manhandled’ me for full effect.
I mumbled under my gag: you realize I’ll have to return the favor by gagging you too! Although it sounded flurry muffled, but enough they could still understand your idea.
Jenny said, we’ll see about that. Give him to me Erin and go get the bandannas and duct tape from the utility room.
Erin slowly handed me over to Jenny as they swapped handgagging me from behind. I was held like that for about 45 seconds to a minute before Erin returned with some bandannas/scarves and duct tape.

Jenny forced me to sit on the couch as they got to work tying my hands behind my back with some scarves, and tying my ankles together with duct tape. I pretended to struggle, but secretly enjoyed being bound and gagged by such lovely female friends. Whenever I tried to speak as they bound me, and their hands were free while tying me up, one of them would handgag me again, telling me to cooperate. I’d nod in agreement, and let them keep tying me up.
In the end, they rolled me over and forced my head forward away from them and told me to open my mouth. You’re good at that mister talker.
I complied and then Erin slid a bandanna between my lips, tying it off behind my head. For the next 10 to 15 minutes, they took turns pulling me back into them and putting their hand firmly over my gagged mouth. I’d Mmmppphhh a bunch and they’d giggle as they had their gagged ‘captive’ under total control.
This is when Jenny smiled at me as I was gagged and whisperered in my ear: ‘you think it’s just you? Watch this’...

Erin... she said...go get a blindfold for him. I think there’s another thicker scarf in the closet in my room.
Jenny smiled and said: of course! I’ll get it. Do we have enough duct tape, or should I get the second roll for his next position?
My eyes got big! I Mmmppphhh more and Jenny has to restrain/control me more.
Jenny said: ‘yeah go ahead and grab it, just in case’ as she winked at me looking at her over my shoulder (leaning into her from a side angle as she handgagged me). Erin quickly got up and ran to get ‘the items’.

About 2 min later as Jenny was still holding me as her gagged prisoner, Erin returned with duct tape in one hand and a thick black scarf to blindfold me in the other. As she did, she reached out to rage the duct tape from her, but positioned herself behind Erin as Erin came to blindfold me...
when suddenly, as Jenny smiled at me but behind Erin...Jenny grabbed Erin and clamped her hand over Erin’s mouth. She shrieked Mmmppphhh! Jenny slowly yet fluidly wrestled Erin to her knees, saying: ‘your turn!’ Erin continued to struggle almost legitimately, but it was quiet side watching the two of them wrestle in front of me, with Jenny continually keeping her hand firmly over Erin’s mouth.
After about 5 minutes, Erin succumbed to her new ‘captor’. I just watched amazed at the excitement unfolding in front of me.
I watched as Jenny slowly tied Erin’s hands behind her back with duct tape around the wrists. Then pulling her onto the couch with me and quickly applying three strips of duct tape over Erin’s mouth!
To be continued...
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Amazing Stuff !!
trynakogol
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by trynakogol »

Love the stories, hope you continue!
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I would love to hear more of these stories.
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Thank you to everyone who has enjoyed my stories so far. I will likely have some more good ones to share in the near future. I currently have a playful role-play session scheduled in the next few days, if schedules work out. It will involve some of the same people above. The joys of keeping contact with good friends who enjoys similar interests such as this.
Thanks again to everyone who enjoys these. Just know my stories are centered on playful movie style role-play kidnaps and gags. Heavily focused on hand gags, tape gags, and other light restraints.
Sincerely
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

I would love to read the next part. Did you get to struggle with Erin?
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Good evening,
I am so sorry for the massive delays. Got caught up with work months ago, and forgot to check back in. I’ve hardly been on the site the last 6 to 7 months.
But to answer some brief questions:
Yes, I did indeed struggle alongside Erin both bound and gagged, while Jenny enjoyed playing with her gagged captives before moving onto other games. but we have all since enjoyed variations of the same sporadically since then…but a lot of fun in the last.
Usually focused on hand gags, kidnap role play in a movie style, emphasizing bound and gagged prisoners etc.
Sincerely,
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Handgagger17 wrote: 1 year ago Good evening,
I am so sorry for the massive delays. Got caught up with work months ago, and forgot to check back in. I’ve hardly been on the site the last 6 to 7 months.
But to answer some brief questions:
Yes, I did indeed struggle alongside Erin both bound and gagged, while Jenny enjoyed playing with her gagged captives before moving onto other games. but we have all since enjoyed variations of the same sporadically since then…but a lot of fun in the last.
Usually focused on hand gags, kidnap role play in a movie style, emphasizing bound and gagged prisoners etc.
Sincerely,
I hope yiu can get into more detail about the night and get into more stories. They are great.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic