BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Teasing us with the muzzle, it's just not fair! Jeremy's definitely in a cosy, loving place now and I agree with Steven's analysis that the bad times of the past have lead to the good times now. The present is the sum of everything that has happened to you in the past, and if you change the past you change the present.

Love Steven slowly growing bolder with his exploration of Nick's body. He suggests he should wait like a good little boi for Nick to make the first move but he just can't keep his hands and mouth to himself. Very erotic descriptions but I think the dormant volcano may just have been reclassified as active!

Forgot to mention the reference to Nick and Zach wrestling in the previous chapter - I think Steven needs to see some of that first hand!

As for the poll, whilst [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has been doing sterling work on opening my mind to Nick's look I think I'm going to have to go for Zach's look but it's a very close run thing.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

You know where I stand on this poll. Even though Nick's puffer is starting to grow on me, it is no match for Zack's leather and hockey gear!
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago CHOOSE YOUR MASTER!

1- Explain your choice and elaborate what made you choose what you did.
2- Provide a listing of their respective good points and bad points.
3- Explain whether this was a hard choice for you or an easy one.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Ahh the torture that you are putting me through sir. I've just answered the poll and now I have the chance of encountering this post as well. Although, I love answering these type of posts, as it gives us the opportunity to voice out what's in our heads that we sometimes tend to hold back.

As of Chapter 192 and as much as I am fan of Nick, I am choosing Zack as my master.

This is mostly because of my nature. I could say that I am free-willed and I think I will be much more "free" in a sense if my master would be Zack. I think he would understand and provide me that certain degree of freedom. He is assured of himself and he knows that I would go back to him even he sets me free. Also, we would get along very well because his easygoing and playful personality. Additionally, I am risk-taker and I would be willing to take that risk and get to know Zack better.

As for their good points and bad points:

Zack
+ Caring
+ Assured
+ Charming
+ Chivalrous
+ Easygoing
+ Understanding
+ Looks and smells nice
++ Cheesy foot odour
- Sadistic in some of his plays
+/- Too many unknowns (at this point of reading)

Nick
+ Caring
+ Protective
+ Sweet
+ Looks and smells nice
+ Rotten foot odour
-- Too controlling
+/- Possessiveness

Choosing between the two is very hard. Why do you do this us to sir? Can't we have just have them both instead? :lol: :lol: :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD!

CHAPTER 281 - ROUSING THE BEAST
Sunday, May 24 (11:15 PM)

The faintest hints of a smile began lining my man's ruggedly handsome face as he laid eyes on me and watched me passionately suck his nipple.

I took a break from the sucking and spent a few seconds kissing his pecs. But as soon as my lips made it back to his erogenous nipple and the milking process resumed, the broad-chested beefcake-man drew in a sudden breath of air through his clenched teeth and moaned in surprise.

"Hhhhhh...aww." came the sound of his laboured moan; a definite sign that he was getting off on getting his sensitive tits sucked and fondled.

"You thirsty, babe? You want some milk?" he asked, speaking in a low tone and causing my hazel eyes to temporarily dart upwards and into his own ever-so-slightly amused ones.

I chose not to answer my man with words and instead returned to milking his nipple by sucking on it harder and twirling my tongue around its circular outline.

Another sharp intake of air soon rewarded my efforts, but it's only when the blond goliath-beast gently grabbed my head with one hand and forced me away from his nipple and down into the sleeping bag that I got a better idea of just how turned on he was.

My head was forced down into the smelly bag, bathing me in near-complete darkness.
My mouth made contact with a very hard and very bulbous mass. My lips instinctively parted open in an attempt at offering protest. But before any sound could make its way out, my orifice fell prey to the bushy-crotched king's freakishly girthy intrusion.

"There you go, tiger. Go get your milk." Nick purred, removing his guiding hand from the back of my head and allowing me to deal with his engorged protrusion at my own pace and rhythm.

The next ten or so minutes ended being mildly frustrating.
Nick was hardly the most empathetic person around, but when it came to my performance in bed, or rather lack thereof, he was strangely forgiving.

A different man might've expected results or been disappointed by what I felt was a glaring lack of progress. Nick, however, didn't appear the least bit bothered by my lack of skill, nor was he phased by my continued inability to give him the mouth-induced climax he so badly deserved.

I sucked him off as zealously as I had all those other times and desperately tried coping with the downright MASSIVE dong that insisted on ridding up past his navel. I could not, however, for the life of me make any progress on that end.

His mushroom-shaped knob was so bulbous that it single-handedly filled my mouth up, and his shaft was so darned girthy and thick that my lips struggled just to accommodate it.

I should've taken solace in the fact that even Joshua - who was something of a minor expert when it came to giving head - had been freaked out and somewhat stupefied by the size of Shawn's cock. I mean, Shawn was big down there. Real fuckin' big! But my own man's surreal tool was even girthier. So if Joshua's roomy yapper had bumped into trouble dealing with Shawn's oversized meat, what hope was there for me to do any better when faced with my boyfriend's mammoth protrusion?

Still, the thought of being unable to please my giant muscleman in this fashion gnawed at me and annoyed me to no end. I wanted so much to give him that release, but the only thing I managed to do what choke on the tip of his enormous boner and make an utter fool of myself.

I was, in more ways than one, fortunate to have such an understanding lover.

Nick kept his hands crossed behind his head and even bunched the top of the sleeping bag down so that he could watch my progress. The amused smirk on his face had grown, but only the faint whispers emanating from Zack's mouth continued to punctuate the silence.

No words came out of my blue-eyed Master's slightly smirking lips.
He just watched my noble - if somewhat hopeless - efforts and smiled.

The first few times I tried pulling away from his angry boner, my head was lifted up and gently guided back down to where Nick originally wanted it. I'd gag on his meat for a few more minutes, then slowly pull away again in the hopes that he would somehow let me get back to worshipping his body. The brute just kept on guiding my head back down until finally, he grabbed the base of his gargantuan boner with one hand and forcefully impaled my face on it with the other.

That time Nick did not let go.
Instead of allowing me to go at my own pace and pull back when I'd had enough, he simply kept the back of my head in his hand and pushed me up and down the length of his stupidly hefty cucumber-sized shaft.

"Come on, babe. Keep sucking." he demanded, the tone of his voice betraying a noticeable hint of growing impatience.

I desperately tried adjusting to the incredible girth of his throbbing erection, but with his oversized knob now clogging the back of my throat and with nearly half of his shaft impaling my cavity, I choked.

"Ugghhmm...uuggghmpphh." came the sound of my heavily muffled coughs and distressed gagging noises.

Tears welled up in my eyes as the freakish slab of meat continued plugging my throat and choking me.

The beastly goliath eventually did end up taking pity on me, but not without letting rip a giant fart and forcing me to choke and gag his monstrous shaft for another set of trying minutes.

By the time he pulled my head out from under the bag and guided me back up to his chest level, I was a gagging, coughing and choking mess. The stench of his downright rotten fart still permeated my nostrils and the size of his grotesque protrusion still had my throat on fire.

The brute didn't care though. He just smirked in his own cocky fashion, grabbed the back of my head with one hand and silenced my coughs by hungrily pressing his lips atop mine. Our mouths locked together in a passionate embrace and his tongue stormed its way inside my mouth like an aggressive conqueror.

I moaned like the needy boi-sub that I was and quaked inside those jaw-droppingly massive arms of his.

Zack and Jeremy were already in the process of getting it on at that point, and although it would've been a lie to claim that my friend's hearty moans weren't of interest to me, I was just too far removed to care about them very much.

Nick was a fearsome lover and a very aggressive kisser at that. I just lay there, completely limp and powerless as he constricted his positively colossal arms around me and authoritatively conquered my cavity with his tongue.

I moaned, not in the same distressed manner in which Jeremy was moaning of course, but I moaned nevertheless.

I wasn't endowed with a fiery libido, nor did I enjoy the pain and discomfort of those nightly breeding sessions my man usually imposed upon me. But right there, in that blissful moment, I wanted him inside me.

I wanted to be claimed and owned and taken by him.
I wanted to be filled with his seed and be told what a good boi I was.
I wanted to be his; mind, body and soul.

That's when I let it all slip out.

"Nick...Daddy. Can you...can you collar me?" I whimpered, whispering needily in his ear whilst grinding myself against his mountainous body.

The giant man's eyes went wide when he heard that.

Still lying on his back and holding me tightly against him, he quirked his head to the side and gave me an odd look.

I think he thought I was kidding at first. But then the nuzzling of my face against his neck and the somewhat pleading expression splayed across my features rapidly convinced him otherwise.

"Are you serious? You really wanna be collared again?" he asked, raising an eyebrow up and basically repeating my plea in an attempt to see how serious I was.

I looked up at him, gave my gorgeous man a solemnly bashful look and then averted my gaze downwards before nodding my head 'yes'.

Nick remained speechless for a few seconds but did his best to wipe the dumbfounded look off his face before smirking somewhat cockily and puckering his lips against the top of my head.

"Okay, babe. We'll talk about it on the way home tomorrow." he announced, placing a series of gentle kisses on my head and holding me tight with those huge, suffocating arms of his.

Had we been in a more private setting, the two of us would've probably talked about it some more. But with Zack and Jeremy quite literally sharing the sleeping bag with us, we weren't afforded much intimacy that night.

My husbandly muscleman and I spent a few more minutes cuddling and kissing until finally, he raised his monumentous upper body off the mattress and reached over for his duffle bag. Something small and crinkly was fished from within one of its smaller side pockets.

The 250-pound beast then kissed the top of my head again and handed me what he'd just fished out before whispering "I don't wanna make a mess inside Zack's bag."

Not immediately catching on to his meaning, I questioningly looked down at the plastic wrapper he'd placed in my hand.
It was...a condom. One of his heavily-ribbed, XL Magnum condoms.

I didn't quite understand why I was the one being given the condom. I mean, obviously, I wouldn't be the one who'd be needing it, and obviously, my average-sized member was nowhere even close to being large enough to wear Nick's rubber.

Only when the overgrown beefcake-god lay down on his back and crossed both palms behind his head did I understand what I was supposed to do.

Nick looked at me expectantly before finally prodding me onward and motioning his head towards the rock-solid cock monster resting flat against his stomach. I looked down at the plastic wrapper in my hand, looked at that terrifying slab of meat between his tree-trunk thighs and then looked up to see that cocky face and those horribly bushy pits of his.

He wanted the condom over his boner, and he wanted me to slip it on it for him.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Steven, you naughty naughty boi! 8-)
You wanted to be made a pup again, then obey your master and glove the tree-trunk of his tree!
A very fertile tree, I may add :lol:

( Although Zack's probably more fertile 😜.
Sorry Nick, you might have your Steven to whisper sweet words into your ear, but Zack has me! :lol:)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well Steven kind of awakened the beast :lol: Like he did with Zack, he kind of has a habit :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awwww, Steven wants to be collared? That's adorable and sweet, and such a beautiful narrative turnaround from his horror at the collar all the way back near the beginning of this saga. Also, why do I get the feeling that even if he doesn't get immediate satisfaction from it, it still turns Nick on to watch Steven struggle with his gigantic man meat? I definitely also enjoy the body worship - it's always a turn on when a hunk's upper body has a direct line to between his legs ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Did Nick and Steven just agree to talk about something?! I love little Steven plucking up the courage to ask and the fact that Nick hasn't dismissed it. Even more sensible to discuss it when they're not both so horned up. Should they use the collar from earlier in the story with everything that's connected to it or should they get a shiny new one? Looking forward to that discussion.

However, at the moment I think there's something else that requires more urgent attention. Sometimes it's nice to see Nick being dominant without resorting to ropes and gags.

During this weekend who has been more free - Steven or Jeremy?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Glad Steven was open about his desire to be collared! It is so hot. Looks like Nick thinks so too ;)

I feel for Steven not being able to properly take care of Nick. There's only so much you can do with the limited space you have! Steven was choking so he was obviously trying his best. Sometimes you just can be too big!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Special welcome back to [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention]!

smushboy wrote: 2 years ago I just finished Chapter 231!!
It has been such a JOY catching up to this point in your epic. This last chapter.... WOW. A bit of a dream for me there. So amazing seeing the journeys these characters are taking. I know it's taken me so long to even get to THIS point, but I SO appreciate all the time you have taken to keep me engaged and roped into this community. Exceptional work and I cannot wait to read more!!

4toes wrote: 2 years ago Now I really question myself back then: What was I doing that time!? Although I felt B&G may feel overwhelming for me in the beginning due to the number of chapters, but now I understood that behind those numbers is a reflection of how each chapters were well-thought about and how they fit in the bigger picture or in the world you have created. The world you have built is so encompassing that you manage to hit all the different things that we like, which keeps us coming back for more. Thank you again sir for getting me hooked with your story!

It's always a special joy hearing from you boyz.

[mention]smushboy[/mention] I had to go back and take a quick peek at "CHAPTER 231 - TEEN TYRANT" to get a better sense of where you're at. Somehow I knew Steven's untimely demise at the hands of crafty skaterboy Phil would please you 8-) Can't tell you how happy I am to see you've made it all the way up to that point, boi.

Having met you on Deviant Art and being fully aware of your particular likes and interests, I have a feeling you're going to enjoy the following book a lot as well 8-)

[mention]4toes[/mention] The same thing as most sock-loving M/M readers on this board are doing, boi. Aka: avoiding this story like the plague! :lol: On a more serious note, I do understand how the post count makes our adventure look menacing and gargantuan. It is the equivalent of several novels worth of reading, so it's sort of understandable that so many get cold feet when faced with a story of this size.

What's of importance though, is the fact that you're here with us now and rapidly catching up to current events.
I was a little surprised to see you choose Zack as your Master, but then all the positives and negatives you gave for the both of them make perfect sense. I'm sure Zack will be thrilled to see his roster of potential subbies grow 8-)

You and [mention]smushboy[/mention] are currently caught up in the events of the saga's sixth volume. But you'll both be glad to know that the next one has a heavy focus on Zack. I guess that means you'll soon both have a better idea of what you're in for ;)

So far, nobody has attempted to jump ships. At least not to my knoweldge 8-)

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Hmmmm jump ship...that could be a dark turn! [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] is that code for the knight in shining armour, aka Zack is some how evil? :lol: :o
Banner by Bondagefreak
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Aww, this was a great chapter! I think Zack is rubbing off on Nick, he was so 'gentle' and caring while he still was quite turned on. I enjoyed it very much. Still in charge, still impatient, still used to just getting what he wants, but packaged in a wrapping that was a bit more understanding and empathic.

And I loved the immediate effect it had on Steven, that he now could realize what he wanted while still in the scene, instead of pointlessly mentally fighting back against Nick's orders. And with that, he could ask Nick right away, which makes everything easier.

But I do have the feeling that the easy part is over for Steven :lol:

Oh, and for the poll:
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago As for the poll, whilst [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] has been doing sterling work on opening my mind to Nick's look I think I'm going to have to go for Zach's look but it's a very close run thing.
This perfectly captures my feelings about it as well! Nick has some items that I prefer above those of Zack, like his boots, and his other clothes I'm appreciating way more than when I started reading. I especially enjoyed that big puffer jacket when he captured Steven in it a few chapters back, walking in the moonlight, a great visual. But I still like the look of Zack's clothes more.

In the end, both people are wearing clothes that feel like them, and Nick's big jacket is amplifying his personality, transmitting it into the world, and the same with Zack. So whilst I might prefer Zack's clothes, when comparing the whole package Nick still comes out on top!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention] Not at all, boi 8-) Only that it bodes well for [mention]4toes[/mention] and [mention]smushboy[/mention] that none of you Zack-lovers have chosen to jump ship after learning more about his...shall we say, slight imperfections 8-)

In fact, it seems to have solidified his base and weakened Nick's a little.

I'm saying that 'cause [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] (one of Nick's most fervent admirers) has recently been peppering his comments with hints of a very strong and growing desire for Zack. Something that fans of Zack have yet to express for Nick.

By contrast, Zack had swept the floor from under Nick's feet in this contest and is continuing to outpace and outperform Mr Grumpy Puffer-God by a significant margin.

With yourself, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention], [mention]smushboy[/mention] and now [mention]4toes[/mention] having sworn fealty to our brown-haired leather Daddy, the competition for Jeremy's role would be fierce indeed were we to cast this saga in real life.

Still, Nick does have a very solid fanbase. [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] and [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] being his latest additions.

Having said that, I would still love to know where [mention]Ossassin[/mention], [mention]blackbound[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention], [mention]squirrel[/mention], [mention]Footsub[/mention], [mention]Pup[/mention], [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] and [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] stand on this issue.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Put in some puffer… and shiny smooth nylon trackies… then you have my attention. Easy choise for me… make him a fan of sleepingbag bondage… then my day is great!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Great chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . I didn't think Steven would ask to be collared. He definitely did awaken the beast .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AS A SPECIAL THANKS FOR ALL THE AWESOME COMMENTS, I'M RELEASING THIS
NEXT CHAPTER A FULL 48 HOURS BEFORE IT WAS SCHEDULED FOR RELEASE.

CHAPTER 282 - THE BOI & THE BEAST
Sunday, May 24 (11:35 PM)

Putting on a condom wouldn't normally be something to write home about. Putting one on another man's erect dick, however, was certainly a strange experience for my slightly prudish self. It was also a tad bit more difficult than I'd initially expected, but the difficulty in getting it on him only caused my man's engorged boner to throb even more vigorously.

I struggled to get the tight rubber over his gargantuan meat.
The condom was labelled as being for extra girthy endowments of eight to nine inches in length, but it seemed as though Nick's overgrown monster was even thicker than what the condom manufacturers had thought possible.

His boner was stupidly hefty. To the point of making me wish it wasn't!

In any case, the giant brute was clearly enjoying himself. He just lay there with his hands crossed behind the back of his head.
The underside of indescribably colossal biceps reigned supreme and those godawful bushy armpits of his were on full display.
The insanely ballsy king was proud of himself, and he apparently got a huge kick out of watching me handle his freakish slab of rock-solid man meat.

Nick's cock acted as though it had a mind of its own. I needed it to stand upright so that I could get the condom around his knob and roll it down his super thick shaft, but the mammoth appendage angrily fought me and kept trying to regain its former position against its owner's abdomen. As soon as my hand would let go of it, the throbbing cock-monster would spring away and smack down against my man's lower abdomen.

I had to pull it back up several times and literally wrestle with it just to get the condom down its girthy shaft.

A brief look at my man's facial expression confirmed the amusement he was experiencing.
Never had I seen such a cocky smile on his face.
It suited him well, especially considering how well-deserved it was.

His cocky smile only grew tenfold when a small vial of lube made its appearance and landed on my lap.
No verbal instruction was given. Only the expectant look of my bushy-crotched lover's steely blue orbs guided me to my new task.

I had to use both my hands to lube up his shaft and was practically mortified by the sheer rigidity and unfathomable size of it.

Still lying there with his open palms crossed behind his head, the overly buff muscle-beast smirked and snickered as I did my best to lubricate his now slippery member.

"That's it, babe. All the way down." he purred, keeping his eyes on my face as I sat there and used my dextrous hands to spread the oily substance around the base of his freakishly girthy protrusion.

Wet slurping sound echoed about the relatively quiet tent as I ran all ten of my fingers up and down his horrifyingly rigid boner. The knowledge that it would soon be inside me had me practically quaking with fear. Wait, scratch that. I wasn't "practically" quaking with fear. I was quaking with fear.

Part of me wanted to run away, and yet, another part of me was strangely attracted to it.

This is particularly difficult to put in words, but there's something truly otherwordly and bizarre about trusting a man so implicitly while at the same time harbouring a serious fear of him.

Although our union had not been formalised in any way, shape or form, Nick was, for all intents and purposes, my husband. He was the man who cared for me, he was the one who took care of all my needs; housed me, clothed me, fed me. He was the one who took me out on dates, lavished me with romantic gifts and took me to his bed every night. I was, in every possible sense of the word, his spouse. I belonged to him. I was his.

In a serious life and death situation, there was no person on this Earth that I would've trusted more with my life than the man whose bed I currently shared. His libido was insatiable and his need to breed made him a very fierce and aggressive lover to content with. But more than anything else, he was endowed with an overbearing fatherly instinct.

As his friend, I used to be subject to his protection. I mean, he would bully me a bit and have fun at my expense, but would almost always keep other would-be participants at bay. In other words, he had special dibs on me and made sure to keep me under his wing.

Still, the protection his friendship had previously afforded me seemed like a pale reflection of what I was currently enjoying nowadays. As his personal consort and potential life-long love interest, I went from being the recipient of some protection to being the sole focus of his highly territorial and overprotective nature.

Moving in with him had given me a small glimpse of what that might feel like. But it's only about a month ago, after that fateful first night with him that I'd been identified as a potential consort...something he had apparently never seriously considered before.

The moment I stopped being his protectorate and the instant his mind suddenly recognised me as a potential wife, that level of protection I'd previously been afforded quite literally skyrocketed! The thought of losing such a promising candidate or allowing a potential long-term submissive spouse to slip away from him did not compute in my man's mind.

No harm was to come my way. I was to be kept secured, safeguarded, protected and sheltered at all costs. I was his most prized possession. Any and all threats to me, no matter how insignificant, were to be crushed and eliminated.

All that to say that while my trust in him was unshakable and that I knew he would never intentionally harm his prized consort, I still feared him like no other. And I'm not just referring to my fear of his size. Zack's appendage was every bit as fear-inspiring as my own lover's, and yet, I didn't fear the man. He was knightly, chivalrous and noble. I respected him, but I didn't fear him.

With Nick, it was very different. He was, to put in plainly, brutish. And he wasn't just brutish, he was beastly! His drive was more primitive than Zack's. It was cruder and it was more feral. When Zack would chuckle, Nick would growl. When Zack would smile, Nick would frown. When Zack would eye his ward with desire, Nick would cast his gaze on me like a hungry predator.

Even now, as he lay there with his palms crossed behind his head, my senses were on high alert.
My reasonably athletic body and limbs would provide no protection against my brutish man's jaw-droppingly beefy muscle. The more turned on he was, the higher risk I ran of being brutally taken and injected with seed.

Being subject to Nick's love was a strange experience, one that constantly had my head spinning with a plethora of conflicting emotions; lust, love, trust, fear, respect, deference, obsession, gratefulness.

I loved him and he loved me.
I was in no real danger, of course. But that healthy amount of fear I harboured for him was obviously part of the attraction.
He was a powerful beast and an aggressive lover. One that demanded a great deal of subservience, awe and respect.

Speaking of raw power and aggression, it didn't take long for the overly muscular brute to flip me over on my stomach.

I tried to resist him a bit and tried squirming away from his grasp, but my playful disobedience only ended up earning me a very showy display of brute force. In one fell swoop, the overgrown beast flipped me on my stomach and pulled me down squarely beneath his hulking frame.

A dominant growl was immediately leaked into my ears, something which I knew translated to "Stay the fuck down." and then those 248-pounds of meat and muscle came crashing down me, wrapping around my feeble limbs and causing me to sink down into the spongy mattress's welcoming embrace.

Legs twice as thick as mine and thighs the size of tree trunks surrounded my own.
Arms bigger than my thighs constricted around me, and a stupefyingly beefy chest broader than my shoulders came down atop my head.

The blond brute's almost nine-inch-long slab of lube-covered man-meat slipped in between my defenceless bum cheeks, grinding against my crack and threatening my back door.

I squirmed and whimpering in a semi-genuine attempt to get away, but the goliath-god whose love I'd won over simply growled, licked the top of my exposed ear and tightened his enormous limbs around me.

This was it, I knew.
Breeding time.

In his own defence, Nick did show me a bit more consideration than he usually did, that night.
I was kissed on the back of the head, told how precious I was and promised a somewhat slower love-making session than the one I'd been forced to endure on the previous night.

The man held true to his word, but his one condition remained steadfastly unchanged.
He expected silence.

I did my best to comply, but when the tip of his engorged mushroom-head finally entered me, even the smothering hand that had been preventatively clamped atop my face failed to suppress my rather distressed yelping.

I was hushed down, the same as I usually was.
The oversized intrusion slipped further in. Further, and further and further, until finally, the rough scraping of his giant pubic bush was felt against my overstretched anus. Nick was all in. All twenty-two centimetres of his freakishly thick protrusion.

I whimpered, cried and shook.
His meat started moving inside me, displacing my internals and sliding in and out of my hole.
In, out. In, out. In, out.
Over and over and over.

He bred me very slow at first. But when the cadence of his surprisingly tender ministrations increased, my promise to stay quiet flew out the window and gave way to some very laborious moans.

"Mppphh. Mpphhh. Mpphhh." I cried out, squinting my eyes tight and shaking uncontrollably as the massive cock was forced in and out of my hopelessly tight entry-point.

Nick tried calming me, first, by slowing his rhythm and then, by whispering sweet niceties into my hear.
That helped a little. But when his increasing cadence once again came to the fore, so too did my vocal pangs of pain and distress.

"Shhhh. Okay, babe. Okay. Here you go." the overgrown goliath-god mumbled, liberating me from his suffocating handgag and reaching out towards the collection of worn socks he had Zack had peeled off less than an hour ago.

The tent was understandably dark at that point and my man apparently did not place much importance on which sock would be elected to keep me silent. As far as he was concerned, a sock was a sock, and its sole purpose beyond foot-wearing was to stifle my cries down and keep me silent.

You can probably imagine how apprehensive and terrified I was of chewing on one of his own horribly smelly, 36-hour-old stinkers. I mean, the fact that his socks were usually a LOT worse didn't change the fact that the ones he'd peeled off before bed were unbearably pungent.

Imagine my shock and surprise when the sock that was snatched up from off the floor was NOT one of Nick's stubby black fuckers.

The enormous protrusion currently throbbing inside me took a figurative backseat to the suddenly more pressing concern I now found myself being faced with. The sock that had been uncaringly picked up off the tent floor was now rushing towards my face. And much to my indescribable fear and downright horrified expression, it wasn't Nick's. It was Zack's!

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @socjuc Not at all, boi 8-) Only that it bodes well for @4toes and @smushboy that none of you Zack-lovers have chosen to jump ship after learning more about his...shall we say, slight imperfections 8-)

In fact, it seems to have solidified his base and weakened Nick's a little.

I'm saying that 'cause @ShadowHusky (one of Nick's most fervent admirers) has recently been peppering his comments with hints of a very strong and growing desire for Zack. Something that fans of Zack have yet to express for Nick.

By contrast, Zack had swept the floor from under Nick's feet in this contest and is continuing to outpace and outperform Mr Grumpy Puffer-God by a significant margin.

With yourself, @Sockgaggedman, @smushboy and now @4toes having sworn fealty to our brown-haired leather Daddy, the competition for Jeremy's role would be fierce indeed were we to cast this saga in real life.

Still, Nick does have a very solid fanbase. @LockedCheeseBird and @Pup Wingletang being his latest additions.

Having said that, I would still love to know where @Ossassin, @blackbound, @sniffingyoursocks, @squirrel, @Footsub, @Pup, @Whitestorm and @Mitchelaiden stand on this issue.
Sir, you are such a tease!! I'm almost there! However, I am still enjoying the ride on this college frat boy set-up.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

:shock: :lol: omg it's going to be interesting to see how Steven responds to this! He has always expressed a desire for a threesome with Nick and Zack... and I suppose him tasting and being silenced by "Zack" while Nick takes him... would count?

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Simply loved Steven's account as to what is happening to him, and his comparison of beauty vs beast characteristics is brilliant...well and cute! Steven's thought process throughout is well depicted and very interesting. Like this in all the chapters. he thinks a lot :)

Now the inadvertent selection of a sock gag by Nick illustrates his raw desires and confirms Steven's initial paragon between his 2 studs....I too can't wait to see how Steven interprets this about to be sockgag. Though the icing on the cake would be for Nick to reach around and grab another sock to hold it over Steven's nose post stuffing the first. :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Poor Steven. Besides having Master Nick's " third leg " violating his little butt, now he has to endure the cheezy aroma of Zack's foul and infected socks!

Now I don't get why is he whining about that! I would be jumping at the chance of having one of Daddy Zack's rotten stinkers to shut me up!

Plus, this is kinda like the threesome he always wants. Only that instead of feeling Zack, he is tasting him! More precisely, he is tasting his cheesy foot odour!

I said it once and I will say it again:
Steven you lucky lucky guy!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Zacks more causal style appeals to me a lot more than Nicks, but something should be said for the way Nick dresses for Steven.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Is there anything hotter than a dirty sock gag while you're getting pounded? I don't think so! Especially hot that it's Zack's sock. As [mention]Volobond[/mention] pointed out, it's like Steven is getting a taste of his desired threesome. We keep itching closer and closer to that happening 8-)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

It seems I missed a few polls while being away!

I was torn between a 5 or a 6 for my rating approval of Shawn, but the blackmail attempt and him not apologizing for it tipped the rating to 5. Regardless of Shawn not having any malicious intent, it was still messed up. He was taking care of Steven and didn't really mistreat him, but honestly looking back now, he was my least favorite part of that experience, even compared to Phil. That's not to say that I don't like him, and he did show improvement in the short time that Steven was there, but still...

That being said, with the next poll of who I'd want to make a reappearance, I'd choose Shawn. I was thinking Phil because I wanted to know what happened after he got caught and/or see how Nick reacts to his treatment of Steven, but I'll go with Shawn with the hopes that the blackmail attempt was addressed. Actually, I'm gonna go with both of them...maybe Shawn will bring Phil who's already tied and gagged, only to find himself joining his friend ;) ;)

And of course Joshua would be the main person I'd want to see. Aside from Jeremy, I think Joshua is Steven's only other friend. And while I'm not crazy about the end result, I feel like his interactions and conversations Joshua helped give Steven some clarity. Plus the thought of him, Steven and Jeremy tied up together sounds amazing haha.

So it's Joshua, Shawn, and Phil.

I think I'm at the current poll, which is choosing between Zack and Nick's outfits. To be honest, I really have no preference to the outfits since neither calls out to me or anything. So [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], you can have my vote!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Looks like Steven is about to become a little sock biter! An interesting twist on the more traditional pillow option!

Steven puts himself down for not being able to deal with the jaw breaker but he seems to be getting better with handling it at this end. Definitely helped by the fact that Nick is getting better at taking things slowly.

The mix of love and fear he feels for Nick is an interesting combination. Definitely a complex relationship and I love the way you are exploring it.

The use of Zach's sock will put an interesting twist on this intimate moment.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A special thanks for all the well wishes and nice PMs you guys sent me following my Status Update on Easy Prey III.
Very much appreciate it!

Very glad to see this latest chapter and the previous one were so well received.
Chapter 283 is currently in production and should be out in not too long.

4toes wrote: 2 years ago Sir, you are such a tease!! I'm almost there! However, I am still enjoying the ride on this college frat boy set-up.
I hope you're enjoying the ride and having fun getting to know Shawn and all his roomies 8-)
Keep us posted, boi. We love hearing from you.

[mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] Welcome back, buddy-boi!
I'm not too suprised about your answer to the "Shawn" poll, but am fairly surprised about the fact that you're hoping to see Phil again. Hope you had fun on your trip. You were missed, my friend. Glad to have you back onboard with us.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic