BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

As for the poll, I unsurprisingly went for Zack.

Jeans > Trackies.

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago A special thanks for all the well wishes and nice PMs you guys sent me following my status update on Easy Prey III.
Very much appreciate it!

Consider this an additional well wish :P
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Definitely Nick for me - although I wouldn’t say no to either!

Nick’s insistence on what he wants is insanely attractive and his socks and shoes are right up my street.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FINAL RESULTS & NEW POLL

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention]

ZACK TAKES THE WIN WITH A SOLID 59% OF THE VOTE!
AS A SIDENOTE, IT WAS NICE TO SEE SO MUCH LOVE BEING EXPRESSED FOR NICK'S BLOATED PUFFER.
ALSO GREAT TO KNOW HOW HIS ATTIRE HAS GROWN ON A LOT OF YOU SINCE THE START OF THE ADVENTURE.

THE NEW POLL

IN A SERIOUSLY PERILOUS LIFE-AND-DEATH SITUATION (EX: NATURAL DISASTER/"END-OF-THE-WORLD" TYPE SCENARIO) WHO WOULD YOU FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE ENTRUSTING YOUR LIFE TO? WHO WOULD YOU RUN UP TO FOR SAFETY? WHO WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL SAFER AND MORE PROTECTED?

VOTE IN THE POLL AND EXPLAIN YOUR ANSWER.

YOU MAY VOTE FOR ONLY ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Alright, so conventional wisdom may suggest seeking protection from the protective, possessive hunk, but Nick doesn't make me feel safe. At any moment he might decide I'd be "safer" trapped in his sleeping bag and force me to comply. Zack has similar skills and physical ability, while also seeming to possess a greater level of reason. Besides, I'd feel personally safer with a man who (as far as we know) has never comitted kidnapping (Nick has, twice) or blackmail (Shawn).

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

It was definitely between Nick and Zach but in the end I decided I would have to run to Daddy Nick! I like his brand of safety.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Oh look, it's a poll where I finally vote for Nick over Zack in. Nick being "the daddy" just seems to be more of the protector type. Zack is very handsome and charming, but if we're talking life or death situation, I can't think of anyone better than Nick. He is strong, he is decisive, he is protective. If a fight is involved, Nick can go feral :lol: I'm entrusting my life with him.
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Nick is caring, competent and responsible. An excellent end of world combination.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

I voted for nick
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

I'm gonna have to agree with [mention]Volobond[/mention] on this poll. These guys aren't bad people but they've made some stupid/morally questionable decisions, so I'd rather not spend my last days with them. I'll defer my vote to [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I voted for Nick, because he's sexy as all hell! 8-)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey guys. No, this isn't a new chapter. Sorry to disappoint.
I've received a bunch of well wishes and nice PMs over the course of last week. A recurring theme in those messages seems to be about how quiet the board's been these past couple weeks.

I'll be back to pumping chapters of BOUND & GAGGED and EASY PREY III out as soon as I'm back home, but in the meantime, it'll be up to you guys to provide each other with some entertaining and/or thought-provoking content, whether it be stories or comments, such as the ones currently being left on this latest poll.

In the spirit of keeping things active on here, I'm going to share some thoughts about this latest B&G poll.
Hopefully, this will interest a few of you.

The idea for this particular poll came after a conversation with a user (who has yet to comment on the poll ;)) who harbours a relatively strong disapproval of Nick and of the relationship he maintains with Steven.

Said user has recently been fairly adamant in his dislike of Nick. However, when asked which member of the B&G cast he would run up to if he needed help, rescuing or protection, his answer was equally adamant (and surprising): Nick.

This led me to wonder how many others felt the same way about our giant puffer-Boss.

I think it's clear to all of us that Zack blows Nick out of the water in a 1-vs-1 popularity contest.
Although Nick's support is sizeable, Zack easily comes out on top in the Nick-vs-Zack debate.

For this latest poll, however, popularity and approval are not the biggest issues.
We're talking about danger and peril now.

If one of Nick's detractors would choose Nick as his personal guardian and protector when faced with a cataclysmic event, who's to say that others wouldn't do the same. Or at least, that's what I'm trying to find out through the use of this poll.

It's way too early to tell at this point, but the preliminary results seem to be pointing to Nick being the favoured protector and would-be hero in this particular scenario.

Hoping to hear from all of you over the course of the coming days.
The M/M board activity is now sitting squarely on your shoulders, guys!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Well, no switching here, being a Nick fanboy and all! :lol:

Even though I had chosen Nick in peacetime already, which was actually a quite hard choice to make, I have no doubt in my mind I would go to Nick if I was in danger. It's been clear that Nick places the safety of those he cares about above all else, and will be swift and straightforward in his actions. See both removals of Jeremy from the clutches of Brad as examples. Even Shawn's bout of babysitting has been for the protection of Steven, even if it wasn't really necessary as there was no real impending danger.

I can understand the people going to Zack too, it's a different kind of protection, possibly more diplomatic. The one vote for Shawn is baffling me, to be quite honest. I have no clue why someone would choose Shawn over the two 'top-level' hunks.

And I noticed the quietness here too, I was in a bit of a funk myself, so my head was busy with a lot of other things. I did feel a bit guilty for not posting anything, you shouldn't need to be the driving force for this forum to be active.
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

No need to rush sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , will be patiently waiting for your story updates. As for the matter of life and death, it is always a hard choice between Nick and Zack. But based on track record, I would go for our resident daddy, Nick. He has already shown that he really can pull you out of the rut if you need him and not saying that Zack cannot do the same. Maybe I'm not just caught up yet so I may have lots to learn about Zack still.

To update where I am at, currently in Chapter 222. I've been enjoying the journey so far and I'm glad that Steven was able to find a friend in Joshua and at the same time a mentor you might say when it comes to pleasuring the other party. Phil was downright detestable because of his immaturity I might say, and same goes for Shawn I guess. However, Big MIke is just adorable. He is like your big old teddy bear. Few more chapters then I'm caught up already, woooo!
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Oh God, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ! You really make me question my morality and loyalty :lol:

Though I can clearly see why the majority voted for Nick, can I betray my master?

Nick is indeed a very solid choice! A big part of his character is his protectiveness and ( though sometimes carried to an extreme) is what makes him so trusty worthy. You know that, either it be a life and death situation or a simple day the man will have you kept in a very safe, very big sleeping bag or a very thight, though very secure bondage. To put it blandly, Nick is your choice, and would also be mine IF I wasn't such a loyal and obedient boy.

Zack is my master, and therefor I feel safe with him. I feel like he could protect me, and therefor I trust him!

We haven't seen that much of him before these newest chapters, but I feel like if it ever were to come to a life and death situation Zack can act just as protective and just as serious as Nick. He really cares for his bois and I feel like he would do all he can to protect them!

So yes, my vote goes to Zack

What I can also clearly see is the lack of support for Shawn :lol:
Though Nick s cousin, I feel like a lot more people would look for protection to his more serious and learned cousin, or his equally devoted and charming friend

Sorry Shawn, you can t win this one. But if you disagree with me I would happily be punished with one of your pungent 19 foot odour socks :lol:
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] you kind of have a knack to challenge our thinking.... I find that troubling :lol:

Well I may not come across as loyal here.....

I have to say that I voted for Nick. His entire demeanour and reaction/response to situations that I have seen throughout this epic voyage we are experiencing, just yells out in a truly life/death scenario that he edges out Zack for me.... but I could be entirely wrong :|
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Some great responses on the poll so far. Keep them coming, guys!

[mention]socjuc[/mention] I was going over some of the previous chapters and came across a scene from the second half of CHAPTER 237 - HERO that you and I had both forgotten.

After pulling that devious switcheroo with mummy-Josh and mummy-Steven, Phil decides to torment his buddy (Josh) by forcing him to sniff the inside of Chris' reeking Air Jordans. Of course, nobody knows that Josh is the one sniffing that shoe, nor does anyone suspect that poor Steven is actually the one choking on the stench of Big Mike's socked soles.

All that to say that your list will need to be updated.
There's a good chance that a few other such scenes have slipped our attention.
I'll be keeping you posted should I come across more of them.

CHAPTER 283 COMING OUT VERY SOON, GUYS!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention]

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ummm :oops: :oops: So embarrassed I missed those. I must have been enthralled with the scene, and in a state of delirium :lol:

Re-reading and I found yet another one. The scenarios where the dom is 'unknowing' is even hotter for some reason. As the dom is exercising his dominance however there is a certain je ne sais quoi "extra hot" that I love...am I alone? :mrgreen:

Now onto my list...

I am keeping track and compiling all instances where a character uses another character's stuff to gag/torment his victim. This can occur even when the character whose stuff is being used to dom, may or may not be present. Hotter of course when they are present

Ex: Big Mike rubbing his socked soles on Joshua's face and forcing him to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. However, Shawn and his crew manhandling Joshua down and forcing Mike's jockstrap into his mouth does. Zack forcing Steven to sniff his socks doesn't make the list. But Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's socks would.

Running List
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Phil knowingly tormenting cocooned Josh (fake Steven) by forcing him to sniff Chris' Air Jordans (CH 237)
Unknowing Big Mike's sole reeking over cocooned Steven (fake Josh) (CH 237)
Unknowing Joey forcing cocooned Steven (fake Josh) to sniff Big Mike's Osiris (CH 238)

Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
Zack gagging Jeremy with Nick's jock pouch in his presence! (CH 274)
Zack and Nick forcing their subs to endure each other's sock odour (CH 279)
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
Thrilled to see you're on top of things as far as keeping that running list up to date, boi!

I know quite a few readers on here often go back to reread earlier scenes, so I'm sure this list you're keeping for us (along with the chapter references) are proving quite useful to many.

Those two new incidents you pointed out not only slipped my mind; I'd completely forgotten about them!
Though I'm not entirely certain that Big Mike unknowingly forcing Steven to sniff his socked soles belongs on the list, I'll allow it since you're the one in charge of that task ;)

socjuc wrote: 2 years ago Re-reading and I found yet another one. The scenarios where the dom is 'unknowing' is even hotter for some reason. As the dom is exercising his dominance however there is a certain je ne sais quoi "extra hot" that I love...am I alone? :mrgreen:

I feel exactly the same way as you do (which should come as no surprise to you by this point), but it seems that no one else shares this particular affinity with us. Either that, or everyone is too shy to answer your question.

On the subject of your running list, you should be able to add a new entry to it as soon as the next chapter is posted 8-)

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ON THE POLL, GUYS!
IF YOU'VE NOT DONE SO YET, SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LAST TIME ON BOUND & GAGGED:

Nick tried calming me, first, by slowing his rhythm and then, by whispering sweet niceties into my ear.
That helped a little. But when his increasing cadence once again returned, so too did my vocal pangs of distress.

"Shhhh. Okay, babe. Here you go." the overgrown goliath-god mumbled, liberating me from my handgag and reaching out towards the collection of worn socks he and Zack had peeled off less than an hour ago.

The tent was dark and this point and my man apparently did not place much importance on which sock would be picked out to keep me silent. A sock was a sock and its sole purpose at this point was to stifle my cries down and keep me silent.

You can probably imagine how apprehensive and terrified I was of chewing on one of my man's horribly smelly, 36-hour-old stinkers. The fact that his socks were usually a LOT worse didn't change the fact that these ones were unbearably acrid and pungent.

Imagine my shock and surprise when the sock that was snatched up from the tent floor was NOT one of Nick's stubby black stinkers.

The enormous protrusion currently throbbing inside me took a figurative backseat to the suddenly more pressing concern I was faced with. The sock that had been uncaringly picked up off the tent floor was now rushing towards my face. Much to my indescribable fear and downright horrified expression though, it wasn't Nick's. It was Zack's!

CHAPTER 283 - THEIRS FOR THE TAKING
Sunday, May 24 (11:45 PM)

My eyes beamed wide in terror as the jumbo-thighed muscle-knight's puke-worthy sock came rushing towards my face.

My first instinct was to squirm away and cry out in panic, but Nick already had a hand clamped beneath my jaw and giant fingers digging into my cheeks, forcing my mouth open.

With nearly 250-pounds of muscle on top of me and with my boyfriend's freakishly oversized protrusion buried deep in my back door, I was utterly paralyzed and could do nothing but quake with fear as the chivalrous hockey player's bacteria-ridden, cheese-infested stink bomb approached my defenceless yapper.

As soon as the thick wadded material brushed against my gaping lips, the acridity of the smell caused my eyes to water over.
Zack's cheese was intolerable and his heavily worn ankle sock REEKED like you wouldn't believe!

I wanted to puke.
I wanted to barf my fuckin' brains out.

Nick, on the other hand, remained completely oblivious to my torturous plight.

He wanted my screams muffled and needed a cloth to accomplish that task. The discarded socks he'd tossed to the tent floor would make suitable gags, but much to my utter dismay, no thought was given to the fact that the one he'd uncaringly snatched up wasn't his.

My husbandly puffer-Boss had some rather extreme foot odour-related issues, but considering the fact that his socks were only 36 hours old and that he was the one breeding me and keeping me safe, it would've been somewhat fitting for my mouth to be silenced with one of his.

Unfortunately for me, Zack's discarded bundles happened to be closer to my boyfriend's searching hand, and those impartial fingers of his didn't hesitate to hungrily snatch up the first sweltering piece of fabric they inevitably made contact with.

No word of consolation came my way as our gallant host's absurdly pungent Wigwam sock was crumpled up into a fat ball and forcibly crammed inside my speech-capable orifice.

I tried letting my brutish lover know he had the wrong sock and tried getting word out to let him know I couldn't cope with the eye-watering stench of his jumbo-thighed buddy's downright putrid stink bomb. But much to my continued horror, the chivalrous knight's irritatingly fat ankle sock was rammed in toes first and instantaneously took care of drowning my cries out. I was to be kept silent and Zack's fuming Wigwam had been elected to take care of preventing any would-be calls for help from being voiced out.

"Mnnppphh...pphffttt gghnnmmph ughhmpph." came the sound of my indecipherable protests.

I coughed and gagged, but aggressive fingers continued pushing more material in.

"Here you go, babe. Suck on daddy's sock." the brutish beast purred, aggressively cramming more and more of his buddy's nauseating cheesy sock in before kissing me on the head and clamping his massive palm atop my freshly gagged face.

Part of the eye-wateringly pungent stuffing was still sticking past my lips. But with my tongue being held hostage, my cheeks filled to bursting and a bear-sized palm covering everything from my chin right up to the bottom of my eyes, it truly didn't matter.

The stuffing process had taken only a few seconds, but as soon my oafish lover was done filling my cavity, I was back to being power-bred. Only this time, I had Zack's indescribably putrescent foot rag clogging my mouth up, preventing me from complaining and stopping any potential cries for help from being voiced out.

Nick kept his word and ended up breeding me nice and slow that night. His cadence wasn't quite as paced or as controlled and rhythmic as his buddy's torturously slow thrusts, but it was nevertheless quite a bit gentler than the one I'd fallen prey to the night before.

Considering the freakish length and girth of his mind-bogglingly oversized endowment, that was a welcome change.

I was admittedly very upset to be dealing with Zack's rancid, stomach-churning sock at first. I mean, my beastly boyfriend undoubtedly had the most serious of foot odour issues, but Zack wasn't far behind. Rarely had I smelt socks so terribly pungent as the one's he'd peeled off his enormous feet a mere half-hour ago.

Adding insult to injury was the fact that our chivalrous host's raunchy ankle socks were considerably longer than my face and seriously thick and stubby. Just one of those putrid fucks was enough to overstuff my mouth.

There would be no talking past the brown-haired muscle-knight's rotten bundle, I knew.
No pleading for mercy or calling for help either. His sock was completely talk-proof.

The potency of his cheese-ridden stinker was definitely an issue, but I'd be lying if I told you that was the only reason why being gagged with Zack's sock didn't agree with me. I would have surely felt like puking my guts out had Nick stuffed his own festering wad inside my yapper. But truth be told, I probably wouldn't have complained about it nearly as much. After all, Nick was my Master. He owned me and I loved him. Chewing on one of his smelly socks would've been one hell of an ordeal, but it would've been somewhat more fitting than chewing on Zack's!

It's only when a series of very heavily muffled pleas joined my own that I remembered little Jeremy, who was quite literally gagging on my man's pube-filled pouch whilst being made love to by that terribly overgrown, curved-cocked lover of his.

I didn't think much of it at first, but as Nick's ministrations continued making my eyes roll up into my skull and as my moans and Jeremy's continued picking up in intensity, I came to the begrudging conclusion that my gag was actually appropriate and fitting.

Aside from the feral growls, the swooshing of our fat sleeping bag and the sound of gentle kisses being placed atop our heads, only the faint whispers of our heavily gagged moans and complaints pierced the silence. My friend and I moaned and cried out into our insufferably fat gags as the colossal beasts we called "lovers" bred us long and hard into the night; Jeremy sucking on Nick's smelly pouch and me sucking on Zack's cheese-infested Wigwam.

Both of us were stuck there; lying on our stomachs, arms the size of thighs keeping us safe and thighs the size of tree trunks preventing our escape.

We cried out as the unfathomably mammoth protrusions conquered our lubricated exits and practically went stark crazy from having to deal with each other's boyfriend's preventative speech-impeeding stuffings.

At one point and for only the briefest of moments, Jeremy and I caught sight of each other and locked eyes.
A look of desperation could be seen in his emerald orbs, one that was clearly mirrored in my own.

The poor lad's smallish face was completely trapped inside his suave lover's enormous hand, leaving only his eyes, his hair and his forehead exposed. I, of course, was enduring an identical fate; something which had me struggling for air and fighting to breathe from within my overly-brutish lover's positively smothering grip.

Jeremy tried speaking out to me, but my bushy-crotched boyfriend's big smelly jock-pouch made short work of his efforts. I watched as my twinky friend choked on the pube-littered pouch and watched as the next thrust from his righteous warrior-king's colossal hips caused those green eyes of his to practically bulge out of their sockets.

I lost sight of Jeremy after that and quickly gave thought to my own predicament as Nick's tender ministrations grew harder and more laborious.
Last edited by bondagefreak 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thanks for your reply....you got me thinking and you were right in calling out Big Mike may not belong on the list...and I went back and re-read. Now I know why I put it on the list, partly for the CH 237 scene (arguably I do see your point). But then read on to the next chapter at the end where Big Mike does exercise some breath control with his stinkers on poor Steven :lol: Have amended the list accordingly to also include CH 238 and this latest chapter of course :mrgreen: . Thanks!

For some reason I am not receiving notifications on this story.... :roll:

Running List
Brad gagging Steven with an old, anonymously-worn jockstrap he'd found at his local gym.
Nick unknowingly gagging Steven with the fat sponge Brad would use to clean out his cottage washroom *gross* (CH 46)
Steven getting Jeremy to take a whiff of Nick's nausea-inducing work boots. (CH 57)
Nick gagging Steven with Shawn's big, musky briefs. (CH 65)
Steven & Brad forcing Jeremy to sniff Shawn's nasty socks during the spin the bottle game (CH 85)
Shawn gagging Steven with Brad's sock, back during the cottage-mummification episode. (CH 89)
Steven forcing Jeremy to sniff Nick's worn-out boxers. (CH 143)
Jeremy gagging Steven with those same boxers. (CH 144)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Zack's putrid hockey glove. (CH 134)
Nick hand gagging Steven and forcing him to sniff Zack's Nike tube socks. (CH 133)
Zack forcing Steven to chew and gag on Nick's stinking boxers. (CH 164)
Shawn gagging Steven with that musty old sock from the hamper (either Joey's or Chris') (CH 202)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff the inside of Shawn's shoe. (CH 207)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Shawn's enormous, fart-infused Diesel briefs. (CH 203)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's big, smelly Calvins. (CH 214)
Josh forcing Steven to suck and chew on Nate's filthy boxers. (CH 217)
Josh forcing Steven to sniff Kyle's basketball shoe. (CH 220)
Shawn gagging Josh with Big Mike's oversized pungent hockey jock strap. (CH 225)
Shawn gagging Steven with Joey's stank sweaty sock as Mike declined the sock wash (CH 229)
Phil knowingly tormenting cocooned Josh (fake Steven) by forcing him to sniff Chris' Air Jordans (CH 237)
Unknowing Big Mike's sole reeking over cocooned Steven (fake Josh) (CH 237 & 238)
Unknowing Joey forcing cocooned Steven (fake Josh) to sniff Big Mike's Osiris (CH 238)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Mr Hoffman's boot (CH 243)
Nick forcing Steven to sniff Zack's sneaker and boxers (CH 258)
Zack gagging Jeremy with Nick's jock pouch in his presence! (CH 274)
Zack and Nick forcing their subs to endure each other's sock odour (CH 279)
Nick gagging Steven with Zack's toxic Wigwam to stifle his moans (CH 283)
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Steven definitely had the thesaurus out for that one!

Nick had a goal in mind and didn't really care how he achieved it. Love how Steven's dismay at first transformed into acceptance when he remembered what Jeremy was gagging on. Great moment when they meet each other's eye, both in the same predicament.

Two little bois subdued, dominated, gagged and mounted by their incredibly hunky and dominant lovers side by side under canvas in a sleeping bag - what's not to like. :D

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] hope you had a great holiday and glad to see Steven's journey continuing. It's always worth the wait.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awww, my poor little Jeremy peeking out with his cute gagged face - a wonderful image to return to this story with! And I'm glad Steven came to appreciate the satisfying parallels of his and Jeremy's predicaments.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ,you've beaten yourself with this one!

Always nice seeing two little subs bound, gagged and made to give pleasure to their masters!

I can't do anything but wonder which fate would please me best! :?:

On one hand, I can be sucking on my master's godly sock, but made to give pleasure to Mr. Puff Man, but on the other I can be FORCED to suck on Puff Man's gross pouch, yet satisfy Daddy Zack.

I think that the second is a sacrifice I'm willing to make!
Sure, my mouth would experience hell in all it's unwanted glory, but if I am to be mounted and bred by anyone it would only be by Zack!
Nick may have won a battle with this one, but Zack clearly won the war! I mean, would you rather have controll over a sub's mouth, or over all of him?

( And a message to Steven, if you ever again complain about Zack's socks I will personally come to you and... and do nothing as I am about as strong as you...
Yet still I will do it personally! :lol:)
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I may have been quiet, but I've been keeping up! I hope you enjoyed your time away, and I'm excited to see more! Honestly, Nick and Zack are just dreams.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ahh so glad to see a new chapter!!

So hot having Steven and Jeremy get taken side by side by their hot masters. And damn would I like to get a taste of that sock! Love seeing Steven and Jeremy get a taste of the other alpha as they get taken by their own.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic