NealandGrace

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Tychus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

NealandGrace

Post by Tychus »

Greetings, everyone. I need your help.

Does anybody remember an old Tumblr/Instagram account called NealandGrace? They made lots of quality bondage content, and then one day all of their accounts just disappeared. You can still find some photos and videos floating around here and there. I have attached one below in case people need help identifying what I'm talking about.

Mainly though, I'm wondering if anybody out there took it upon themselves to save the bulk of their content. I wish I had, and now I'm kicking myself. Let me know!

Thanks.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I don't remember seeing any of their accounts on Instagram or any other app, but just after I saw this post I went away and found some of their bondage photos on Google by just typing the names on this title, 'NealandGrace'.. they do have some pretty hot tie ups on there. If thats any good to you just go on Google and type their names, (just warning you now, it does have some explicit content) if not.. I hope you do find what you are looking for anytime soon.

Thanks for posting those photos by the way, They look hot!
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
jmob21
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jmob21 »

Wish I got to see all their content. I have only seen a few videos of her getting gagged. It’s a shame they stopped
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I second this request, any time I see one of their videos or pictures I always want more
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

don't know why they stopped but maybe they still do bondage stuff just not posting stuff online
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

andrewtied wrote: 2 years ago don't know why they stopped but maybe they still do bondage stuff just not posting stuff online
I think they got a lot of... feedback about Neil's decision to shave Grace's head.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago
andrewtied wrote: 2 years ago don't know why they stopped but maybe they still do bondage stuff just not posting stuff online
I think they got a lot of... feedback about Neil's decision to shave Grace's head.
bad feedback or good feedback? if she ask to have her head shave due to the wrap around tape gag or it might be something else all i know is that they are officially off the grid when it comes to bondage.
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

andrewtied wrote: 2 years ago

bad feedback or good feedback? if she ask to have her head shave due to the wrap around tape gag or it might be something else all i know is that they are officially off the grid when it comes to bondage.
Negative and passionate feedback. They were basically complaining about the decision
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Negative and passionate feedback. They were basically complaining about the decision
its their choice to be honest its not like someone got hurt or worse
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

Yeah, you and I get that, but people is wild.

Anyway that was the last I saw from them just before they deleted their Instagram. :/
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Yeah, you and I get that, but people is wild.

Anyway that was the last I saw from them just before they deleted their Instagram. :/
all things must come to an end
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

I found this little compilation of them, mostly a gag show off.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Silver_noro wrote: 2 years ago I found this little compilation of them, mostly a gag show off.
This was awesome, she takes a gag like a champ!
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Nexus wrote: 2 years ago
Silver_noro wrote: 2 years ago I found this little compilation of them, mostly a gag show off.
This was awesome, she takes a gag like a champ!

she is a warrior and i love wrap around tape gag but taking off process is a ouch experience. she looked great in a wrap around tape gag
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

I remember when this was transpiring, it's sad that it ended up with them going ghost completely. I have a fairly large folder of most of their stuff from back then before they deleted most of it.
Hyrule1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hyrule1 »

You’re one of the lucky ones then. Is there anything that’s not already floating around in there? If so, I’d love to see them. I was late to the party, only found them after the fact, but started saving what I could and putting them up on Deviantart (name same as here).
MtnReign
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MtnReign »

Hyrule1 wrote: 2 years ago You’re one of the lucky ones then. Is there anything that’s not already floating around in there? If so, I’d love to see them. I was late to the party, only found them after the fact, but started saving what I could and putting them up on Deviantart (name same as here).
I can certainly dig through my other hard drive and find the pictures/videos. I'll do that a little later today and see if I can post them.
dani_elle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dani_elle »

Does seem like a shame they stopped. That little bit I have seen looks fantastic
Tychus
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tychus »

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago
Hyrule1 wrote: 2 years ago You’re one of the lucky ones then. Is there anything that’s not already floating around in there? If so, I’d love to see them. I was late to the party, only found them after the fact, but started saving what I could and putting them up on Deviantart (name same as here).
I can certainly dig through my other hard drive and find the pictures/videos. I'll do that a little later today and see if I can post them.
That would be great. You're the man. Keep us updated! :D
sanding_spam
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sanding_spam »

I found some stuff that isn't on your deviantart: https://www.tumblr.com/spammingsand/742 ... alandgrace
KristiKR
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KristiKR »

These look great. Thank you for sharing them
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic