BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Still though who's hating on the light theme, its too good :lol:
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Pup
No. Look closely, you'll see it's screenshot from the old board.
I've been posting the same reminder since 2012.
Heh, I stand corrected. xD
NotRowan wrote: 5 years ago Still though who's hating on the light theme, its too good :lol:
No it isn't. It's terrible.
What cha gonna do bout it. :P
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

Pup wrote: 5 years ago No it isn't. It's terrible.
What cha gonna do bout it. :P
Definitely have to shut you up.
Its too early in the morning for pups to be making so much noise ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]NotRowan[/mention] Nice to see you posting here, even though your comment is not story-related.
I had no idea you were still reading and following this, boi.

By the way, congrats for being the one to mark the post-count of 300!
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

Heeee, and Brad returns with Jeremy~ Not to mention Nick and Steven have their first sexual encounter that... Reminds me of how frustrated I got, and still get sometimes, that I can't do things like that with people because finding good ways of practice without a proper partner can be difficult. Can't wait to see where things go from here, super excited since I actually like more things about Brad in these updated chapters and I'm curious to see more from him. Even if he still has his default attitude set towards dick. x3
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @NotRowan Nice you see you posting here, even though your comment is not story-related.
I had no idea you were still reading and following this, boi.

By the way, congrats for being the one to mark the post-count of 300!
Ah sorry, exams are officially over now so I’ll be posting again. Sorry the 300th post wasn’t story related though, my bad :?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]lengban[/mention] Glad you were able to relate to this, my friend. Wonder if others find Brad a little more likeable now as well. So far, we've had very little comments about him.

[mention]NotRowan[/mention] Don't be silly, boi.
I'm glad to have you back. Always enjoyed your feedback.

lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @lengban Glad you were able to relate to this, my friend. Wonder if others find Brad a little more likeable now as well. So far, we've had very little comments about him.
I hope so! I think it's 'cus in the original there wasn't as many signs that he cared about Steven at all beyond the ability to abuse him. Here, yeah, he wants Steven to respect him, loves the power over him, to tie him up and make him smell his shoes, but like the scene on the hike where he actually cares enough about his health to make Nick stop and let them water Steven and stuff, it shows there is a side of him that cares and maybe he's just an even tougher nut to crack to show that. I really want to see more from him honestly, try and get into his head a bit more. Maybe he's jealous that Steven has always gravitated to Nick more, or maybe he just feels slighted someone doesn't drop to his (albeit smelly) feet at his whim. Maybe he's got anger issues and just wants some respect he doesn't get elsewhere. He's a bit of a mystery tied up in being handsome and a jerk of a bully (which admittedly is hot on it's own). So I can't wait to get more about that, though I have a feeling we won't see as much of that for awhile.

I also like Jeremy as a character and want to see more from, and others in the future. Honestly I could say positive things about everyone who's been brought back and some that haven't so far, I just love the stories, connections, and feelings here and it's what draws me back to reading these chapters constantly beyond just the guilty pleasure of all the bondage and fetish things that hit just the right notes with me a lot. (The toilet sponge thing had me gagging for real though, but it was still veeery Brad it feels.)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 58 (+ new photos) will be up later tonight. So stay tuned, folks!

[mention]lengban[/mention]
You're right about that. In the original draft, Brad was little more than a two-dimensional villain.
Now, I'd like to think he's actually somewhere closer to the grey zone.
Wonder what [mention]Scottstud94[/mention] thinks about all this.

Steven's anti-Brad bias stands out a bit clearer this time. Brad's concern during the hike was almost completely ignored, and Steven was particularly quick to blame Brad for Jeremy's scars, even though the boi didn't reveal anything beyond his "Master's" unwillingness to display open affection.

Your attempts to analyze the character are impressive.
I would, however, point out that bullies picking on weaker individuals, often has to do with a deep, and sometimes well-hidden, lack of self-esteem. Maybe that's the case with Brad. We just don't know yet.

About the toilet sponge, I'm THRILLED you brought that up!
You're the first reader to mention it and I'm glad to see it hasn't gone completely unnoticed.
But yeah, sorry to hear it had you gagging. That's the whole point 8-)

Imagine how poor Steven must've felt, getting his mouth forcefully stuffed with that big thing...

He would've probably been really happy had Nick decided to stick that gross sponge in Brad's mouth after the wrestling match. But then again, Nick's sock was arguably even worse than the toilet sponge, and probably just as humiliating to chew on.

Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I like to hear about Brad.... I really enjoyed every change made in this story so far, the development of the characters has become clearer. Steven's fears and insecurities are so well described that you can practically feel what he feels. I also see a Nick that fits between the good guy the bad guy and the playful guy according to the situation, in the previous story we can see the concern of nick about Steven, but here it is also much more highlighted, and lastly and not least, Brad.

Brad is no doubt my favorite character, maybe because of personal experiences that I have had, most of my ex-partners resemble him in being more firm and brutal, not aggressive, but with little compassion. As [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] said, Often this is due to the fact of a low self-esteem, or internal fears that end up being demonstrated with this desire that people be afraid of him, so that he can be respected

Nick is certainly the master of my dreams, but I can't help but like Brad very much, even with his faults
Last edited by Tsuhaya 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] Brad won't be too happy to see you messing up his name that much. Careful, boi. You might end up being on the receiving end of his bathroom sponge if you're not careful 8-)

Keyboard typos aside, I'm glad you're enjoying the way his character is evolving and am glad, to a lesser degree, that you can relate to it in real life. His character isn't really that far fetched. In fact, he reminds me of quite a few guys I know.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 58 - Pride and Jealousy

By the time I heard the heavy footsteps approaching our position, it was already too late.

I scrambled to get up and frantically gestured for Jeremy to get out of the closet as fast as he could.
The lad barely had time to get out and close the door shut before Nick popped into view.

I felt the blood rush out of my face as I stood up to face the approaching stud.
"There you are!" he said, standing tall and looking at my startled, half-guilty face with a sudden look of interest.

Jeremy and I were both a little startled by the blond hunk's sudden appearance, but at the same time, we were both very relieved that we'd managed to avoid getting caught.
We weren't doing anything wrong, but it would've been a little weird for Nick to find Jeremy in the closet, sniffing his big old work boots.

The handsome muscle-man was sweaty as sin, and was literally dripping sweat all over the floor.
His large, naked pecs heaved vigorously and I could tell by the big, brown boxing gloves he still wore over his hands, that he and Brad were engaged in a serious workout.

His blond hair was matted down and thick streams of sweat trickled from his neck and pits, rolling down his giant pecs and chiseled abdomen before finally seeping into his blue running shorts. The boxers he was wearing were probably soaking wet right now, and his socks and trainers must've been literally drenched!

It was gross, yet a little alluring at the same time.

"What's going on? What are you boys doing in here?" he asked, no doubt getting some strange vibes from the fact that Jeremy and I were both sporting guilty faces...as though we were hiding something.

"Umm, nothing. I was just showing Jeremy around." I lied, doing my best to regain my usual composure, but failing to escape my childhood friend's all-knowing gaze.

Nick frowned a little and then looked at Jeremy.
His senses were probably more acute than I gave him credit for, 'cause from the look he gave both of us, I could tell he wasn't buying my cheap cover story.
He knew something was up.

Thankfully, he left it at that and didn't seem interested enough to press us for answers.
"Alright." he said, lifting his right hand up and using his thick, muscular forearm to wipe the sweat off his brow.
"You boys getting along?" he asked, giving both Jeremy and I a hard, meaningful stare.

"Yup." I immediately answered, nodding my head and smiling a bit.
Jeremy was a nice enough kid, and something told me it would be hard not to get along with him, given how compliant and uncomplicated he seemed.

Nick seemed satisfied by my response, but still fixed his gaze back on younger lad.

I watched as the big, hunky blond beast stepped forward and used his index finger to lift the boy's chin up.
Jeremy looked terrified, and for some reason, I felt a mixture of arousal and jealousy at the sight of Nick interacting with him.

"I asked you a question, boi." Nick spoke, standing tall and assuming a deep, fatherly tone.
"Are you getting along with Steven?"

Jeremy looked up into the hulking stud's piercing blue eyes and nodded his head frantically.
"Yes, Sir. Yes Master Nick." he answered, nervously fixing his gaze back down to the prominent, glistening pecs in front of his eyes.

The boy was truly puny. He looked like a fucking bug compared to Nick.

The muscular jock was a full head taller than the young, green-eyed lad, and his chest was wider than the boy's shoulders!

Jeremy was just a few centimeters shorter than I was, but Nick apparently really liked that.
It made sense, since all the jock's ex-girlfriends were small and petite.
Come to think of it, the same could be said for pretty much all the chicks he used to bang back in school.

He couldn't help but look down and smirk cockily as the poor lad stared at his huge pecs and giant biceps, eyeing them in both fear and respect.

"Wanna touch?" Nick asked, bringing his right arm up and flexing his huge bicep right in front of Jeremy's face.

Before Jeremy even had the chance to respond, Nick used his left boxing glove-clad hand to pull the boi in towards his torso.

"Come here, feel that muscle. Put your hands around it." he ordered, causing the nervous teen to slowly extend his hands and touch the jock's massive bicep.

Jeremy wrapped his hands around Nick's beefy right arm, but his fingers couldn't touch each other.
Nick invited me to do that same, and pulled me in close so that I too could pay tribute to his big, sweaty biceps.
"Come here. Feel these pipes." he said, ordering me to walk up to him before flexing his huge muscles right in front of my face.

To his great delight, I couldn't fully wrap my hands around his upper arms either.
He just stood there, puffing up his big chest and smirking down at us as we touched and looked on in awe at the size of his biceps.

"Feel this." he said, grabbing my hand and putting it on his big, sweaty pecs.

He flexed and when he did, his whole body seemed to tense up into one big muscle.
I loved it. He was truly powerful and his statuesque body intimidated me and attracted me at the same time.
I had to actually resist the urge to fall down on my knees and lick the sweat of his chiseled abs.
Had we been in the privacy of his bedroom though, I would've gladly degraded myself to worshiping his muscles with my mouth.

"Alright, now I'm gonna put both of you boys to work." he announced, quickly putting an end to the short worship-fest and walking out of the hallway.

"Steven, go make lunch for me and Brad. Jeremy, you're going downstairs and you're gonna clean up my gym room." he instructed, before taking hold of the boy's upper arm and guiding him down the staircase.

Jeremy turned his head around to give me a worried look, but Nick didn't slow his cadence at all and simply dragged the boi down, into the basement.

For some reason, the sight of him touching Jeremy like that, ignited a flame of jealousy in me.
The contact wasn't sexual, but I still felt a little unnerved by it.

I quickly got to work and started taking stuff out of the fridge to make some smoked meat and pickle sandwiches.
I barely had time to get started though. Nick had climbed back up the stairs and was now standing in the kitchen, still wearing his huge boxing gloves and still sweating like crazy.

"Babe, where's my gym rag?" he asked, sounding a little annoyed that the cloth he used to wipe his gym equipment was apparently missing. As I'd come to learn, everything in his gym room had a specific place and I wasn't allowed to mess it up, even if I lived here.

I thought for a moment, trying to recall what I'd done with the dreaded thing.
"It didn't smell too good. So I put it in your laundry basket." I answered, quickly putting the container of mustard down and scampering into the washroom to fish out the dirty cloth Nick wanted.

"Here." I said, handing him the slightly soggy gym rag with the tips of my fingers.

An audible wet plop echoed across the kitchen as Nick pulled his sweaty hand out of the leather boxing glove.
He grabbed the rag with his hand and gave it a quick whiff before rolling his eyes.
"It's a gym rag, Steven. Not a face cloth. If you take this out of my gym room, make sure you put a new one back on my work bench." he scolded. "There should be a cloth downstairs at all times." he said, emphasising the last two words.

"M'kay...sorry, Nick." I apologised, turning away from him and rinsing my hands in the sink before going back to making the sandwiches.

"Besides, it doesn't even smell bad." Nick continued, popping his other hand out of his brown, vintage boxing glove.

I was too focused on spreading the mustard over the slices of rye bread to realise that the sweaty hunk had walked up right behind me.

"Here. I'll show you something that doesn't smell too good." he chuckled, repeating the words I'd used to describe his sweat rag.

I quickly dropped the butter knife down on the counter and gasped in surprise as the hunk sneaked behind me and brought one of his boxing gloves in front of my face.

"Aww no. Niiick." I complained, backing away, only to find myself trapped between the counter and the muscular blond hunk's sweaty torso.

"Come on, boi." he laughed. "Get your little face in there. Sniff my fuckin' boxing glove."

Nick's boxing gloves.png

I looked at the opening of his huge, dirty-looking Slazenger glove and couldn't help but admire how fat and well-insulated the thing was. The air coming out of it felt abnormally warm and musty though, and I had no intention of sticking my nose in there. If Nick said it didn't smell good, then trust me, it DIDN'T smell good.
That alone was reason enough not to sniff it.

"Nooo. Nick, stoooop!" I cried out, getting increasingly annoyed at the hunk's persistence.

A large hand suddenly clamped itself under my jaw and strong fingers dug into my cheeks. The massive two-meter tall hunk stepped forward, squashed me against the counter and forced the back of my head against his heaving pecs.

"Quiet! I said sniff my glove!" he growled in a low tone, as if not wanting to be overheard.
He sounded genuinely pissed off that I wasn't being compliant, and I could tell from his voice that he REALLY wanted me sniffing his glove.

I watched in horror as the huge boxing glove's opening came over my face, easily swallowing up my chin, mouth and nose inside it's dank, musty embrace.

I looked at the Slazenger logo right below my eyes, and couldn't help but notice how yellowish it look.
Fuck! The gloves probably used to belong to his dad or something.
That would definitely explain why the logo was stained yellow with sweat and age.

I tried shaking my head from side to side, but the big, muscular brute easily held my head in place and kept his old glove over my face.

I took a whiff and immediately ended up gagging on the strength of the stench.
"UGGGHHH!" I cried out, desperately trying to get my face out of there.

It smelled as bad as his work boots. If not worst!
The combined stench of leather, sweat, raunch and staleness immediately hit my nostrils and sent me into a frenzied panic.

Nick pulled the putrid thing off my face and burst into laughter before stepping bag.
"Haha! It smells bad, doesn't it?" he chuckled, smirking cockily as though he'd just pulled a devilish prank on me.

I still had a look of disgust on my face when I spun around to face him.
"Ugh! That's gross!" I complained, covering my mouth and nose to accentuate just how strong and foul it smelled in there. Seriously, I wanted to be sick.

The muscular hunk just looked down at me with a cocky grin displayed across his handsome face.
He was real proud of himself.

"Alright, back to work." he ordered, giving me a hard tap on the bum and heading back towards the basement, with his sweaty rag and stinky boxing gloves in tow.

About five minutes later, Brad and Nick walked into the kitchen, chugged down their protein drinks and started digging into the meaty sandwiches I'd prepared for them.

Brad was really sweaty and I couldn't stop myself from admiring his great musculature.
He was definitely getting big, and was probably closing in on 100 kilos.
I really disliked him, but the fact that he ignored my presence, annoyed me to no end.

Truth be known, I would've been on my knees and licking up his abs as well, had the circumstances been a little different.

When Jeremy joined us upstairs, I thought the four of us would do something together, but it soon became clear to me that Jeremy and I were not part of the picture.

Nick and Brad went about talking and doing things as though we weren't there.
Jeremy certainly seemed not to mind having a bit of time away from Brad.
He probably wasn't used to this level of freedom.
Only problem was, I was still new in Nick's house and didn't have the slightest idea of what to do to keep Jeremy entertained. I'd been here less than a week, yet I was expected to host.

Nick eventually noticed the way Jeremy and I were pacing around the kitchen and called out for both of us to join him in the living room.

I walked in and Jeremy followed.

I was gonna sit on the couch, but when I saw Jeremy sitting at Brad's feet, I didn't want him to feel alone, so I settled on the floor as well, and drew closer to Nick.

Nick explained to me that next weekend was gonna be a long weekend, and that we'd be heading up to Brad's cottage on Friday night.

I'd have to get everything ready by then and Jeremy would have to do the same on his side.

Going back to Brad's cottage would certainly bring back some bad memories.
Maybe things wouldn't be so bad this time, I thought.
After all, Brad had his own 'friend' now, and I didn't have to worry about being tossed around from one Master to the other.

The rest of the day went by rather quickly.
We played videos games, ordered out, drank, ate and watched a few movies.
It went surprisingly well, and to my great surprise, Brad eventually allowed Jeremy to join in the fun and gave the boi a few sips of his beer before making him sit on his lap for the remainder of the evening.

The two of them eventually called it a night and got up to say their goodbyes.

Before they left, I asked Jeremy if he had access to a computer and told him I'd try to send him an e-mail during the week. I didn't have my cell phone service back yet, and Jeremy didn't have a phone or any way to use the more popular chatting apps.

Our two guests left and Brad threw me a quick, and rather, unsettling wink before closing the front door and walking towards his Jeep. That was the ONLY acknowledgement I got from Brad on that day.

Nick went to his room and told me to pick up the living room and clean up the kitchen before I went to bed.
It took me a good fifteen minutes to do so, and I did a really good job, hoping it would earn me a place back in his bed that night.

Unfortunately, it didn't, and the hunk he insisted I go in my own room and sleep in my own bed.
I couldn't help but feel as though I'd done a bad job last night. Maybe if I'd done a better job at pleasuring him, he'd have been more prone to sharing his bed with me. There was no way of knowing for certain.

In my head, last night we'd crossed a barrier.
I'd shared his bed and even sucked his cock for Pete's sake!

I hate to admit it, but his refusal to let me sleep in bed with him that night, cut me deeply and made me doubt a lot of things. Maybe Brad has poisoned his mind.
Maybe he'd convinced Nick that sharing a bed with me wasn't a good idea.

Again, this was all speculation, and I had no way of knowing what was going through the blond hunk's head.
My mind conjured up a wide array of theories and ideas before finally drifting off into a deep sleep.

The next day, things were particularly uneventful.
I got up, showered, made breakfast and was ordered to use the treadmill machine down in the basement.
Nick said that if I didn't get on it, he'd tape my hands to the handles and turn it on at maximum setting.

It was a joke of course, but the jock wanted me to stay in good physical shape and he knew the exercise would help clear out my mind and fix my low morale.

It helped, but not as much as he thought it would.
My heart ached for his affection, but I was too stubborn and proud to tell him about it, and he was too clueless to know what the problem was.

He went out for a few hours and when he came back, we had our supper.

The day was pretty relaxed. He needed that to recuperate from the long work days, so he didn't usually have anything too crazy planned for the weekends.

The blond stud went on and on about how demanding his work was, about how it was only for tough people and guys who weren't afraid to work their asses off.

We watched a bit of Netflix and Nick went to bed while I stayed up to game a bit.

That night too, I slept alone.

It's only on Monday evening that our relationship hit a bump in the road.

This time however, I couldn't blame him for reacting the way he did.
This time, it truly WAS my fault.

Let me explain...

STOP!
ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS TALE SO FAR?
ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO THE REST?
DROP ME A NOTE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION!

REMEMBER THAT IF YOU'RE NOT A MEMBER, SIGNING UP TAKES JUST A FEW SECONDS!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

LK3869
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LK3869 »

Ow! Getting in a "couple" crisis before going back to the cottage, will be intense 8-)
Interesting how you fill your scenes with relevant details, so we're projected into hazing, sex or everyday home keeping routines with the same efficiency, really feels like slices of real life.
don't run ! I'm friendly ...
Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago
Let me explain...
oh, please do!
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

Steven is so inexperienced in this thing that he creates innocent paranoia in things he doesn't need, he has excessive expectations, and is disappointed because of it.

A short but interesting scene of muscle worship, I liked that, I hope I can see more of it.
I've never had the opportunity to smell boxing gloves but after that I think it's best that this moment is far away :shock: .
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Tsuhaya wrote: 5 years ago Steven is so inexperienced in this thing that he creates innocent paranoia in things he doesn't need, he has excessive expectations, and is disappointed because of it.

A short but interesting scene of muscle worship, I liked that, I hope I can see more of it.
I've never had the opportunity to smell boxing gloves but after that I think it's best that this moment is far away :shock: .
I agree. He needs guidance and he needs to stop over-thinking.
Planning ahead is good, but giving constant focus to what other people are thinking leads to paranoia.

Aw, you wouldn't be happy sniffing Nick's big old gloves? 8-)

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

I should really get back into writing, cause your story gives me life! I'm really liking it a lot so far and like many many others agree, Nick is... Amazing. I guess that's the whole point of his caricature. Your writing is exquisite and detailed, and your character development is brilliant. :D

Can't wait to see the next installment, and if Nick's work boots go missing, it's not my fault. ;)
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome onboard [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]! I'm always thrilled to hear from first-time readers.
Really glad you're enjoying this! And I'm almost certain Steven wouldn't mind if Nick's putrid work boots were completely removed from the picture. He'd probably beg you to take the boxing gloves away as well 8-)

Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'd happily take those boots off Steven's plate, the hightops too!
Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Great new chapter! I'm going back and re-reading earlier chapters. Inspiring stuff!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Footsub[/mention] I know you would! You gotta leave something for the others though. I'm sure a bunch of you would jump at the opportunity to get your hands on Nick's footwear. And you'd all end up regretting it once you did, haha 8-)

Wonder who'd volunteer to take away Nick's big old gloves.
Any takers?

[mention]sockgagged[/mention]
Glad to hear it, bro!
Hope you're reading this in chronological order though. Otherwise, it won't make much sense.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Footsub I know you would! You gotta leave something for the others though. I'm sure a bunch of you would jump at the opportunity to get your hands on Nick's footwear. And you'd all end up regretting it once you did, haha 8-)

Wonder who'd volunteer to take away Nick's big old gloves.
Any takers?

@sockgagged
Glad to hear it, bro!
Hope you're reading this in chronological order though. Otherwise, it won't make much sense.
If you're offering, I'll scoop up the gloves. Not many people know that hands can produce the same sweat and smell as feet. Feet just get covered and over-used more. And if those gloves were used by Nick and his dad. Gimme :lol:
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

I noticed that in various moments of the story Nick's father is mentioned: the sleeping bag, now the gloves... I wonder if there is an idea behind it :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

squirrel wrote: 5 years ago I noticed that in various moments of the story Nick's father is mentioned: the sleeping bag, now the gloves... I wonder if there is an idea behind it :)
I'll let you wander about that.
You know the rules, buddy: no spoilers ;)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 59 – Self Bondage Gone Wrong

Monday morning came and as had become custom, Nick left a note on the kitchen table, letting me know he'd call during his lunch break.

For some reason, he insisted on doing that, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't find it sweet.

I got up, turned the TV on, logged into Netflix and put a Moving Art episode on before walking into the kitchen to make myself a coffee.

I'd been here for a week now, and my mind was slowly beginning to accept the fact this this was now my home.
Nick's scent was everywhere though, and it was really strange to be living here and sharing some intimate moments with the blond hunk, while at the same time, not sharing his bed.

He was treating me more like a son than a potential love interest. And while I was beginning to cherish his overprotective, fatherly traits, it really gnawed at me that Nick didn't seem all that interested in opening himself up to me.

I quickly jumped in the shower and fixed myself up a little while the coffee dripped.
I would make up a list of the things we'd need for the weekend at Brad's cottage, but first, I had some cleaning to do.

I went in Nick's bedroom, gathered his bed sheets and was pleased to note the absence of any semen on them.
They smelled of him though, and I couldn't help but lie on his bed and roll myself up inside his super thick duvet for a few minutes.

His pillow smelled divine and so did his bed sheets.
Of course, the strong odour of duck down coming from his comforter tickled my senses a little, but the handsome jock's natural body scent easily overrode that.

As I picked up his sheets and starting making my way out of the bedroom, I noticed a pair of briefs on the floor, at the foot of his bed.

Walking back to the large bed, I bent down and managed to pick up his white Calvin Klein underwear before swinging them on top of the pile of sheets I was carrying.

I couldn't help but smile as I put his worn undies in the hamper and went downstairs to put his bed sheets in the washing machine. Nick would come back home to fresh linen and clean bed sheets.

The rest of the morning was spent cleaning up.

I couldn't help but look outside and admire the lovely backyard from across the large patio door and windows. Most of the snow had melted away and the leaves and tender shoots were starting to emerge from the trees and shrubs that adorned Nick's suburban piece of land.

It was still cold outside, but the sun was shinning bright. Winter was extending it's grasp a little, but was quickly loosing ground and would soon be giving way to warmer weather.

The brightness of the sun, combined with the soft music coming from the living room stereo system, and the smell of fresh coffee permeating the air, made for a very pleasant morning.

I cleaned the washroom, put out the garbage, dusted a little and passed the vacuum everywhere.

Nick called at noon.
He didn't have much to say, other than ask me if I was okay.
He said that as soon as he got back from work on Friday, we'd load his pick-up and drive up to Brad's cottage.

I guess he picked up the lack of enthusiasm in my voice, 'cause he spent the next minute or so, telling me that everything would be okay and reassuring me that it wouldn't be like last time.

We spoke about the trip for a bit, but after getting off the phone and allowing my hunky love interest to enjoy his lunch break, I realised I still four long days to kill before we'd head out on our little trip.

Yeah, I'd have to pack stuff. But that was only gonna take me like an hour, maybe two at most.

I spent a good portion of the afternoon pacing around the house, not really knowing what to do.
It was too early to start packing anything, and somehow, it didn't feel right to be playing video games or having fun while Nick was working his ass off and providing for me.

I'd only been here a week, but I was already getting a little tired of cleaning and lazing about.

I sent Jeremy an e-mail telling him about my day and asking him if he was okay.
I felt really bored. I wanted to go out, but I had no money.

Nick left me his debit card, but if I spent his money on something other than grocery shopping, he'd know right away. Plus, I really wasn't comfortable buying stuff for myself with his money, especially since he'd already spent so much on me and was literally housing and feeding me free of charge.

I paced around the house and browsed Nick's Netflix account until suddenly, I had an idea.

I ran down the stairs to the basement, and went into the garage.

I started going through the various drawers and shelves, looking for rope.

Suffice to say I did find some rope, but then found something even better!

I grabbed a bunch of thick zip ties from one of the drawers and just as I was about to leave, saw several rolls of tape lying on one of the top shelves. Nick had lots of tape; duct tape, gaffer tape, gorilla tape, you name it! Not only that, his stuff was all heavy duty, construction-grade material, meaning that most of the tape down here was wider, thicker and stickier than your average corner store duct tape.

I took the biggest roll of silver duct tape I could find and left the garage, sprinting up the stairs with my new toys in hand.

I hadn't been tied up in a really long time and watching those bondage videos with Jeremy on Saturday, just got me wanting to feel the ropes again.

Ever since that trip with Nick and Brad last summer, I'd developed a thing for bondage...an obsession even!

I'd spent the last six months, constantly daydreaming about being tied up and gagged again, trying to recall all the minute details and feelings I'd felt at the time.

Funny thing is, I couldn't stand being tied up and used to genuinely hate the thought of being restrained.
But now that I'd been exposed to it and learned to accept the effect it had on my body, there was no turning back.

I knew I couldn't tie myself up nearly as well as Nick could, but I still wanted to try.

I thought about it for a moment and finally decided to used his leather computer chair.

I'd tie myself up to it, just enough so that I'd feel helpless.
I'd gag myself up as well, since hearing myself moan had probably become one of my biggest turn-ons.

Quickly, I wheeled the computer chair into my room and went in the washroom to find something to gag myself with.

I crouched down and looked into the hamper, only to recoil back a little from the smell.
It took me a few seconds to find the courage to dig through the pile of dirty clothes that filled his basket.
And even as I did so, I could feel myself getting aroused at the mere sight of all these nasty socks and smelly underwear I was coming across.

There was a lot of stuff in here, and the socks and undies at the bottom of the hamper looked particularly ripe.
I ended up coming across a pair of the hunk's cheesy Go Sport socks and lifted them up in front of my face before allowing myself to take a whiff.

Nick's smelly Go Sport socks.png

The socks smelled absolutely toxic and I ended up gagging on the spot. Ugggh fuck!
Horny or not, there's no way in hell I was putting one of those things in my mouth!

My attention was quickly drawn to another pair of his worn socks. This time, a much thicker pair of big, black Puma socks. Unfortunately, they were even worse than the last pair and smelled even stronger. He'd probably worn those for weeks inside his musky old work boots, I thought.

I wanted something that smelled like him a bit, NOT something that would have me puking the contents of my stomach out.

After a whole minute or roaming, sniffing and gagging, it became clear to be that his socks were out of the question. So I started looking at his underwear instead.

Some were quite a bit dirtier than others.
I avoided the ones with ass stains or the especially crusty, dingy looking ones and focused on the briefs that looked like they hadn't seen TOO much use.

There was a jockstrap at the bottom of the pile, but it was too crumbled up and crusty to be a potential candidate for my little self-gagging experiment. Most of the other undies in the hamper, consisted of huge boxer-briefs, all of which were over twice as big as my head.

I looked and looked until finally, the only suitable gag I could find, were the undies I'd picked up off his bedroom floor a few hours ago.

The size tag read "XL" but being regular briefs, they were still quite a bit less...voluminous than the boxer-briefs he seemed so fond of wearing.

Nick's soggy briefs.png

They were a little soggy and crumpled up.
Being white, they also didn't conceal some minor butt stains inside the roomy rear-end.
I gave them a good shake to remove the few pubes that lined the material and gave the crotch area a quick whiff to test it out as a potential gagged.

It passed.
Not with flying colours, but it passed.

The briefs smelled of Nick's crotch and butt a lot, but didn't smell nearly as strong as the other briefs that filled the bathroom hamper. He'd probably worn these for a day or two, I told myself.

Yes, these were truly Nick's, I smiled.
I looked down the white Calvin Klein undies in front of me and couldn't help but notice how the leg slots were stretched out. All of Nick's underwear suffered a similar fate. They all carried similar signs of stretching and wearing out at the seams.

It made sense, considering how truly massive the blond hunk's thighs and butt cheeks were.

I grabbed the pair of soggy Calvin's and ran up to my room before throwing them on my bed, next to the tie wraps and duct tape.

There was only one more thing left to get, I thought to myself.
I quickly scrambling into the master bedroom and retrieved the pair of steel handcuffs from Nick's bedside cabinet.
These would come in handy, I knew.

Before retreating to my room for a bit of fun, I looked at the time to make sure I still had a few hours before Nick got back. It was a little later than I thought. The clock read 2:53 PM, and Nick usually got back home at a bit past four o'clock.

I still had a good hour to enjoy myself though.
That was more than enough time to try out a few positions and maybe...bust a nut or something.

I closed the bedroom door, and spent the next five minutes getting read and gagging myself.

I bunched up Nick's dirty briefs and stuffed them into my mouth as far as they would go.

His undies were HUGE though, and I only managed to get them half way in before my gag reflex was triggered and my jaw started aching.

The taste and the smell was pretty strong, but I made certain NOT to turn the briefs inside out and made doubly sure to bunch them in a way so that I was tasting his crotch. NOT his butt.

Not caring about the fact that I still had a massive ball of smelly briefs protruding from my stuff mouth, I brought the roll of extra wide duct tape to my face and plastered the adhesive material over my mouth before wrapping it up and around the back of my neck, multiple times.

I even wrapped some tape underneath my chin, just for the fun of it.

The gag was hugely efficient, and I even found myself being a little revolted and turned on by the strong scent of butt that filtered up into my flaring nostrils.

Now that my mouth was all gagged up, I sat on the mobile computer chair and started securing my legs.

I knew self-bondage was dangerous, so I wanted to keep things simple.

Instead of aiming for a complicated contraption, I merely used a tie wrap on each of my ankles, crossed my feet behind the base of the chair and used another tie wrap to connect my feet together, effectively cuffing them behind the chair.

I grabbed two more of the extra-long, police-grade zip ties and used them to secure my knees together.
I wouldn't be going anywhere, not without the scissors that were on my bed.

My legs were securely bound in place.

All I had to worry about now was securing my hands while still retaining the ability to free myself if need be.

I wasn't even fully bound yet, but I could feel my heart racing in my chest.
I was sweating a bit, my limbs were shaking in excitement, and the boner that throbbed between my legs was definitely oozing some pre-cum by now.

I reached for the handcuffs and made sure to place the key on the corner of the bed, where I could easily reach it and release myself when needed.

The chair had wheels after all, so even if my legs were tightly secured, I could still use my weight to move around and propel myself forward.

Knowing full well that the time I had left was limited, I brought my hands behind the back of the chair and used the handcuffs to secure my wrists together.

A series of loud clicks echoed as I tightened the cuffs around my hands, and finally it was done.
My bondage was complete.

This was perfect, I though to myself, enjoying the sensation of being restrained and listening to my own rhythmic heartbeat.

I spent the next half-hour struggling against my bonds, pretending that this was a kidnap and that I was desperately trying to break free.

I moaned in my thick gag, finding myself both aroused and grossed out by the taste Nick's dirty underwear in my mouth.

The taste was pretty strong, and each time I breathed in, my nostrils were forced to inhale the unpleasant stench of his big, smelly butt. Truth be known, the smell oozing up into my nostrils was worse than the taste assaulting my taste buds.

Smelly gag aside, I was enjoying myself quite a bit though, and spent a fair amount of time moaning, struggling and playing make-believe in my head.

The house was real quiet.
So quiet, that when the phone suddenly rang, my heart nearly skipped a beat.

Maybe that was Nick calling to let me know he was coming home early.
That's when I realized I had NO idea how much time had actually gone by since I'd tied myself up to the chair!
Forty five minutes? An hour maybe!?

I froze for a second, then tried calming down by telling myself that I was freaking out for nothing.

If Nick asked me why I hadn't picked up and answered his call, I would just tell him that I was in the washroom when the phone rang or that I was out, putting the garbage.
Anyways, there was no reason to believe Nick was the caller.
He usually didn't call me in the middle of the afternoon.

It was probably closing in on four o'clock though, so I quickly decided to call it quits and free myself from my self-imposed bonds.

I wiggled my body and picked up enough momentum to propel myself close to the bed.
It took quite a bit of effort, but I managed to get there.

Still tightly restrained to the comfy leather chair, I turned my back to the mattress and used my hands to reach out for the key that would unlock Nick's police-grade handcuffs.

That's when something terrible happened.

The key slipped off the corner of the bed and fell to the floor.

In that moment, I knew beyond any doubt that I was screwed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic