You See? You Like This (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

You See? You Like This (M/M)

Post by Volobond »

Just a little something short and sweet for the picture challenge set by [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!

It's adorable when they try to pretend. Bro, I already caught you sniffing my gym sneakers! I even have the pics I snapped on my phone to prove it. That's why you're here, sniffing my socked feet.

I showed you the pictures on my phone, like it'd make a difference. I'm bigger than you. Stronger than you. If I wanted to, I could manhandle you into a hogtie and force you to smell my feet.

But I like it better this way.

I like watching you beg me to delete the pictures, not to ruin your reputation. I like seeing the fear in your eyes. The little realization in the back that you are completely at my mercy.

I make you lie on the bed, and I just grab the nearest ropes I can find. You had them under your bed. It's like you wanted this.

Maybe you did, and I'm just playing into your hands.

But it doesn't look like it. You're still struggling when you realize that I'm tying you up. That I'm tying your arms back, your legs together, hogtying you. So much token resistance. And it all goes away when I put my feet up. Your face gravitates toward it, don't you see? You were made to be at my feet.

Yeah, get in there. Nuzzle my feet with your face.

See? You don't even mind being tied up anymore. You love this. It's what you need.

I'm gonna go through your phone now. See what other fantasies you've been keeping from your good ol roommate. Maybe I'll get more dirt on you and you can stay with me over the summer. I sweat like a pig in the heat, and at least now I know you'll enjoy the smell of my dirty feet.

What? Still trying to deny it? Too bad.

There. Now you can't escape it. My socks are taped in your mouth, pressing down your tongue, and all you can do is suck on 'em. You don't get a choice anymore. You know I'm gonna keep you here all weekend as my good little sock-washer. Once you're done with those, I got a whole hamper-full of soggy socks that need cleaning.

You LIKE this. You're not even struggling anymore. I put my foot up and already you're nuzzling it again. Tasting and smelling my feet. Cute little foot slave.

I think I'll keep you.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Quick work [mention]Volobond[/mention] . A great little story to go with the pictures. Looks like a much more satisfying roommate arrangement going forward.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Wow, that was quick! Nicely done! And great little story, seems like there will be a lot more sniffing and smelling involved in their future. And I think you've really managed to tell a whole story in only a few lines, really nice!
Banner by Bondagefreak
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, this is magnificent! Great job [mention]Volobond[/mention] :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

What a fantastic little story! Sincerely hoping for a continuation ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Sockbound1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockbound1234 »

This little story is amazing
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

not to ruin your reputation.
Just love the threat of blackmail! :evil:

Nice one, [mention]Volobond[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

No time wasted, eh [mention]Volobond[/mention]? 8-)
LOVE it!

It's nice to see something written from a Dom's perspective.
I bet there are dozens of twerps and runts on here dying to be in that little sock-washer's place 8-)

For those of you wondering, the pics are from one of the subs I follow on Tumblr (whom I think may be joining us here in the near future).
Here's the link to his account: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/view/runnertied
There's little content, but all of it's PG-rated.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Great job extrapolating a tale from a couple of pictures! Me likes a lot 8-)
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

That‘s fantastic work, [mention]Volobond[/mention]!!

Really loved how the perspective is from a Dom and YES, I would LOVE to be at that footsniffing guy‘s place! Really amazing work.

Would, as others, love to read more!
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

This is such a great story! Loved the pictures a lot hehe, cute guy.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Making a story from a picture or two is always fun, and as usual, if it has [mention]Volobond[/mention] as the author, you can count on a well-told tale.

I like the token resistance the boi is providing. Wouldn't be so much fun if he was too easy. Gotta have a reason for the ropes.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] this story was so good . I would take his place and be a sock washer .
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Really awesome
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic