BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

POLL NO.10 FINAL RESULTS
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE NEW POLL

SPECIAL THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED ON THE POLL.
EVEN BIGGER THANKS TO THOSE WHO VOTED + TOOK THE TIME TO SHARE THEIR VOTES WITH US!

NICK'S OVERALL AVERAGE IS SIGNIFICANTLY HIGHER THAN SHAWN'S.

81% OF VOTERS APPROVE OF NICK
9% ARE AMBIVALENT/CONFLICTED
9% OF VOTERS DISAPPROVE OF NICK

NICK COMES OUT OF THIS WITH A GLOBAL AVERAGE OF 7.8

THE NEW POLL
INSPIRED BY ONE OF SOCKGAGGEDMAN'S LATEST COMMENTS

AS MOST OF YOU ARE ALREADY AWARE, NICK WILL SOON BE VISITING HIS PARENTS (POSSIBLY FOR THE DURATION OF AN ENTIRE WEEKEND). IF PROTECTION & BABYSITTING SERVICES ARE ONCE MORE CALLED UPON, WHERE SHOULD STEVEN STAY?

ZACK'S PLACE OR SHAWN'S PLACE?

I FORESEE A VERY TIGHT RACE AND LOTS OF VOTE SWAPPING THIS TIME AROUND.
KEEP IN MIND THAT NEITHER ZACK NOR SHAWN LIVE ALONE. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE'S QUITE A LOT OF UNFINISHED BUSINESS BETWEEN SOME OF THESE GUYS.

ESSENTIALLY, THIS BECOMES A CHOICE BETWEEN ZACK AND SHAWN'S COLLEGE CABAL

VOTE IN THE POLL & JUSTIFY YOUR ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS SECTION

YOU MAY ONLY VOTE FOR ONE (1) OPTION.
YOU MAY CHANGE YOUR VOTE AT ANY TIME.

SCROLL UP TO THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND VOTE!

AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED! SHARE YOUR ANSWERS WITH US!
SILENT READERS AND FIRST TIME POSTERS ARE WELCOME!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Wow I am split on this one. I went with Zack's place just being I adoreee Zack and definitely want more interaction between he and Steven.

What made it difficult is with Zack comes Jeremy... and I did really love the college saga with Shawn and his college buddies. In the college group, I'd be excited for all the guys, whereas it's just Zack that's exciting for Zack's place (unless he's got some hot hockey buds hanging around!) However, Zack is enough for me!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I voted for zach .
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

🤔 I'm basically 50/50 on this one.

Shawn still needs to make up for his blackmail attempt, so another day or 2 may help that along. Plus I still wanna see Phil get what's coming to him. However, since it's only been like what, a few days since Steven's last visit (months for the readers), I'm gonna ultimately vote Zach. We know Zach influences Nick's relationship with Steven in a positive way but let's see how Zach is with Steven when Nick is not around. I'm not throwing Zach under the bus and making him out to be a secret bad guy, I'm just curious if he's the same, better or worse.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

oh boy i am stuck on this one. Zack is the dude, however when you think of Shawn and all the unfinished episodes, and additional dudes that were not really in many of the scenes, the possibilities are endless.... I respectfully am holding my vote till I read more comments, i can't make up my mind :roll: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Look, there's two kinds of people. Those who know Zack is the best option, and those who are lying to themselves. 8-)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

Amazing Chapter! Can't wait to see what else lies in Steven's future
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

This is a tricky one. With lots of hunky young men around a visit to Shawn's is always going to be fun but we have already had the opportunity to see some of that. We've not really had an opportunity to see Zach on his own with Steven for an extended time and it would be great to watch him deal with two cute little subs.

I can't escape the image of Zach kicking-back on his bed, a horny, frustrated and sleepsacked boi cuddled up under each arm. Their mouths stuffed with speech-proof foam balls and sealed with tape. Zach's wandering hands getting up to all kinds of trouble...

I'm going to have to vote for Zach! We know he'll be a much stricter babysitter compared to the college jocks as well.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I can't vote since I haven't gotten far enough to know very much about either choice. But what's this I hear about Shawn and his college buddies? When do we meet them????
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

While I don’t trust Shawn at all in any capacity, I do feel that introducing the menagerie again would be fun.
Having said that I could go either way, what’s Zack like at home, who knows!!! :D
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

This is a tough one.
While Shawn would make more sense from a practicality perspective and benefits with who else shows would be around.
Steven would also get in the way of zack and Jeremy.
However I am going to be selfish as I want to see more of what Zack and Jeremy are like when nick isn't around.
Plus Steven and Zack together is always good.
Plus Steven and Jeremy...

If we could just get them to kidnap Josh it'd be perfect.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Seems like you underestimated our unanimity, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]! :lol:

I'm agreeing with [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention]'s opinion, two sleepsacked bois, with a gentle but firm Dom, I do want to see that!
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CrownedLoy76 wrote: 2 years ago Amazing Chapter! Can't wait to see what else lies in Steven's future.

Has Christmas arrived early this year?!
First [mention]subguybr[/mention], then [mention]wataru14[/mention] and now [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]!

Welcome aboard, buddy-boi!
I had no idea you were even following this.
Makes me wonder how many others are lurking about the shadows and staying silent.

We're thrilled to welcome you to this group [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
The invitation I extended to [mention]subguybr[/mention] also applies to you as well.
I encourage you to participate in our bi-weekly polls and very strongly encourage you to share your thoughts with us by answering the most recent BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

I look forward to hearing from you and I know many of our other readers do as well 8-)

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago I can't vote since I haven't gotten far enough to know very much about either choice. But what's this I hear about Shawn and his college buddies? When do we meet them????

Hello my friend,
That would be the Sixth Book of the series, arguably the most action-packed of them all.

I don't know if you noticed, but the guys in my banner are arranged in chronological order of when you get to meet them.
Ex: Brad, then later on Jeremy, then Shawn, Zack and etc.

Depending on whether or not you're still reading, I believe you're going to be meeting Shawn's entourage very soon. That eventually ties up with Andrew, Ethan & Matt from EASY PREY III.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Depending on whether or not you're still reading, I believe you're going to be meeting Shawn's entourage very soon.
Oh, I'm still reading. My dislike of Steven has softened (slightly) and I'm still holding out for the hope that we will see Brad's exquisite destruction soon. Besides, I could never stop reading a story featuring Nick... and now Zack. Maybe they can tie up and gag Steven somewhere and make him watch them while they rut like hogs. A man can dream... :)
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

I've been following this story since the old site was still around. Just awful at posting. Gotta get better at that. Read every chapter and have loved every second of it!!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Just read Chapter 164
Of course, I could just ignore his advice and continue being a fussy little princess about everything.
But then how long would Nick tolerate me?
How long would it take for him to tire of my whining? How long would it take him to tire of my reluctance to please him, when he could have a million guys lick up every inch of his muscular body and actually PAY him to do it?!

I had an absolutely GORGEOUS and extremely muscular blond haired, blue eyed boyfriend, and yet, here I was, acting like some overprivileged, fussy bitch.

*Sigh*

His feet were too smelly. His cock was too big.
His crotch was too bushy, and his pits were too hairy.

Good lord, I really needed to get a hold of myself and realise how insanely lucky I was to share Nick's bed at night..
Halle-frickin-lujah!!!!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

TO ALL OUR NEW AND/OR SILENT READERS WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS:

BOUND & GAGGED QUESTIONNAIRE

If you're one of my many silent readers, remember that it's not too late to start posting.
Your contributions are essential to both this story and this site.

Popular ways to review this story include expressing your thoughts on the following subjects:

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?
2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?
3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?
4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick, Zack and Shawn?
5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?
6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?
7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by any one of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?
8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?
9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?
10 - If you had to share a thick mummy-style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?
11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by any one of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?
12 - For fans of facesitting, which three guys would you most want sitting on your face?
13 - For fans of rimming, which three guys would you most wanna try rimming?
14 - For fans of body worship, which three guys would you most wanna tongue-bathe and lap up?
15 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)
16 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)
17 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, whose apartment would you choose:
* Apartment number 1 (Shawn, Chris, Joey, Big Mike)
* Apartment number 2 (Josh, Phil, Kyle, Andrew)
18 - If you could hook up with one of the college guys, who would you choose?
19 - If you were bound, gagged & shrunk, whose smelly sock would you choose as your eternal prison?
20 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Shawn.
21 - On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 = Extreme approval, 1 = Extreme disapproval) rate your approval of Nick.
22 - In book VI Steven was coerced into giving Kyle a rimjob. How would you have reacted in Steven's place?
23 - If you were bound up, gagged & helpless, which member of the cast would you most fear being discovered by?
24 - Favourite underwear/boxers/jockstrap to be gagged with?
25 - You and the whole B&G crew are going on a weekend camping trip. Choose your four (4) tentmates!

Last edited by bondagefreak 1 year ago, edited 3 times in total.
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

1 - Who is your favourite character so far, and why?

Nick, because he's dominant, masculine, protective, controlling, a provider and muscular.

2 - Who is your least favourite character, and why?

Nick's friends, because I think Nick and Steven life should have more privacity.

3 - If you could enter the story and permanently take on the role of any of these characters, who would you be?

Steven - I want to be protected by Nick :).

4 - If you're a sub, who would you want as your Master if you had to choose between Nick and Zack?

Nick.

5 - D'you have a favourite scene so far? If so, which one?

Arrested one, cigar one, dinner one and ones when Steven are dominatind and being romantic out of bed as well.

6 - What is your opinion regarding the Steven/Nick relationship?

Almost perfect.

7 - If you could be tied up and gagged by anyone of these guys, who would you choose? Where would you be tied up and how?

Nick / bed / in the way Nick wants.

8 - If you had to rank the characters in order of whose socks you'd most wanna be gagged with, how would that list look?

I'm not into socks scenes...

9 - If you could have a threesome with two of the characters, who would be your bedmates for the night?

I'm romantic and conservative, I prefer just a couple just with 2 haha.

10 - If you had to share a thick mummy style sleeping bag with one of these guys, who would you choose to spend the night with?

Jeremy, because he's a sub too, not a man in Nick's view, so there's no problem both having physical contact.

11 - If you could tickle or be tickled by anyone of these guys, who would you choose as your tormentor/victim?

I'm not into tickling...

12 - For fans of facesitting, which one of these guys would you most want sitting on your face?

I'm not a big fan...

13 - For fans of rimming, which one of these guys would you most wanna try rimming?

Not a big fan too...

14 - How did you find this story? (Google search, forum browsing, suggestion from a friend, etc)

Bing, this site don't appear on Google for me.

15 - Which kinks presented in this story turn you on or excite you the most? (ex: rimming, mummification, handgagging, etc)

Nick's controlling way in and out of the bed, muscle, sleeping bag, cigar...

16 - If you had to choose which apartment to live in, who's apartment would you choose:

Why not a third one? An apartment of a Nick's friend who Steven still don't know: a very scary and brute look police officer. The cop is straight, but loves teaching discipline...
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Got onto the next book and met the roommates. Just finished 189.

Aaaaaaand just like that Shawn went from "hey, remember that guy?" to sitting on the trash heap with Brad. Well, maybe not that low, but he's below the Y-axis on the "Favorite Characters" graph.

The rest of the crew seems interesting. We'll have to see how they develop. Admittedly, my initial impression of Josh was tainted because I HATE breathplay. IRL it's a hard "no" for me. I once flung a dom halfway across the room because he tried it without asking. But Josh' enthusiasm is encouraging and I can't wait to see what he brings to the table.

Big Mike is adorable. Not liking the way he let Josh barge in and ignore him, but maybe he's the sub of their group? Loses points for wimping out, but I'm confident he'll get them back.

Joey's pic is beautiful and I look forward to seeing more of him. Same with Chris.

Just don't keep my Nick away too long. He has to beat Shawn to a bloody pulp soon.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention] I'm not gonna pronounce myself on your current feelings for Shawn or any of his roomies, but I just gonna say that you're on course to match [mention]chadmc90[/mention] and [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] for FASTEST READTHROUGH EVER!

189 chapters in just three days. And here you were thinking that this was gonna be too long to finish ;)
I'm thrilled to see you're still onboard and enjoying yourself and the start of the series' sixth volume.
Have fun and keep us posted! We love hearing your thoughts on what's happening!

ABOUT THE CURRENT POLL

Woah! It seems I was gravely mistaken about the potential for this being a tight race.
While almost all of you have admitted to being very much split between the two options, it seems that you guys are nearly unanimous in stacking your cards towards Zack.

Had we still been in the college saga, I'm certain that it would've been a much tighter race.
However, given what we know about Zack now, it seems as though I may have seriously underestimated his appeal and hold on you guys.

Given that Shawn and Josh, and Chris, and Mike, and Phil, and Joey, and Big Mike *insert exhausted sigh* are no match for our brown-haired muscle-king, I'll be taking this poll down momentarily and swapping it with a new one.

CHARACTER MONTAGE UPDATE
AFTER THE RELEASE OF KYLE'S MONTAGE A COUPLE WEEKS AGO,
I'M NOW RELEASING BRAD'S, JOSHUA'S, PHIL'S AND CHRIS'

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]MountainMan_91[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention]
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Wow [mention]wataru14[/mention], you're going fast! I loved those days, devouring the chapters one after another. Really fun to read your updates as you progress. It's nice to see another enthousiastic, fast reader on board!

But if you need some time to take everything in, let it settle in your mind, really savour the chapters, we'd completely understand that too.
I don't want you to miss anything, of course! ;) 8-)
Banner by Bondagefreak
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I love these three montages. I love the pictures of all three guys .
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Just finished Book VI. Reading the comments near the end of it, the D&D nerd in me is squeeing at the alignment discussion. So I'll add my two cents' worth (even though the issue was settled months ago).

As for me, personally, I am solidly Chaotic Good. And I've taken TONS of these tests over the years. Sometimes I drift slightly into CN territory, but I'm pretty much as cardinal CG as you can get. If you've read any of my works, that should be pretty obvious. Something like 90% of the favored characters in my stories either start or end there and the villains all tend to be lawful. The only lawful heroes are Diesel and Roderick.

But as for the main characters of this story:
Lawful Good - Zack (at least what we've seen of him)
Neutral Good - Big Mike
Chaotic Good
Lawful Neutral - Nick, Kyle, Jeremy
Neutral - Chris
Chaotic Neutral - Shawn, Josh
Lawful Evil - Phil
Neutral Evil - Brad
Chaotic Evil
Chaotic Whiny - Steven

It's hard to place Joey, as we know so little about him.

And I can't really hate Phil. Steven doesn't like him (which is a plus for me) and he hasn't really crossed any moral event horizons like Brad and Shawn have. From his perspective, he sees a new little guy being dominated by his friends. This new guy is supposedly in a master/slave relationship with another man. This new guy supposedly likes this treatment (even though everything he says, does, or thinks seems to contradict that). At first he ignores Steven because the situation is none of his business. I think attention whore Steven based his hatred solely on that. Someone dared not make him the central focus of their lives.

Eventually Phil decides to participate. So? He's not doing anything that anyone else isn't doing. The taunting, the socks, the restraints... all of it has been done by every person in that place except Mike. Yeah, the lying about who was who was a dick move, but Steven started it by being a jerk to him for no reason. He just arbitrarily decided Phil was bad. He was kinda right in hindsight (provocation aside), but it was still a baseless knee-jerk reaction. I mean, Phil's not one of my faves, but he's not Brad or Shawn over here.

But Big Mike is my #2 fave in this story, even though we don't see much of him. I feel bad that he's the only one Josh won't play with, and that his reasons for that are shallow and arbitrary, but I'm not going to condemn Joshua too for that. He doesn't have to play with anyone he doesn't want to, no matter what the reason is. He's not obligated to give the guy a pity blowjob. I mean, I'd be happy to, but Joshua shouldn't be made a bad guy for it. The stuff he got mummified for? That's fair, though. But Big Mike seriously needs some love. He is adorable! I tend to stan Nick in this tale, but in the real world, he's the one I'd probably go home with at the end of the day.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Finally caught up!

All I can say is that chapters 280 and 281 were IN-CREDIBLE. I've been waiting for Steven to do something like that. Absolute perfection!

As for the poll, I chose Shawn's. We've seen quite a lot of Zack, and as much as I adore the musclebound leather stud, we haven't seen as much of the apartment bros. I'm interested in seeing more of Joshua, learning more about Joey, and getting more of Big Mike!

I eagerly await the next installment!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]wataru14[/mention]
Wow! You've made it!
I believe that was the fastest or second fastest readthrough I've witnessed so far ;)

Now that you're fully caught up and up to date, I'd be very interested in reading your answers to the main questionnaire: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=106415#p106415

On another note, I'm thrilled to see another Big Mike fan.
I'm sure the Gentle Giant will be pleased to know he has a growing fanbase on here.
I'd just be wary of his socks and shoes if I were you. Make sure he keeps them on and/or make sure to keep a safe distance 8-)

Looking forward to your questionnaire answers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic