Found in my dorm (Self/M), (M/M), (M/F), more to come!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Found in my dorm (Self/M), (M/M), (M/F), more to come!

Post by Pseudonym »

Hey everyone, this is gonna be my first post on this site. Haven't done much creative writing before but I'm hoping you enjoy this. Thanks!

--------

I wouldn't exactly call myself a visionary director, but I can certainly make an entertaining video. That's what I thought to myself, anyway, as I set up for my self-bondage flick, recorded on my shitty phone camera propped against my desk. I'm just under six feet tall, with shoulder length curly black hair and a closely cut beard framing my face. A couple semesters of martial arts lessons have given me a fairly fit but slim body, with clearly defined pecs and arms. All in all, not to sound overconfident, I think I'm fairly attractive. The kinky girl I met on tinder certainly thinks so, and I'm sure she'll like the chairtie video I'm about to send her. I usually have a preference for dom, if I'm being honest, but I have no problem subbing out if the opportunity presents itself.

The tie is fairly simple. One camouflage bandana, knotted in the center, gags me. The chair, which has no armrests, has a pair of belts attached to it. One on the left stile, one on the right stile. These belts loop in on themselves, creating a pair of DIY handcuffs. Into these belts go my hands. Like I said, fairly simple. To make sure the video is appropriately entertaining, I'm wearing nothing but a pair of rather tight grey boxer briefs.

Having begun the recording and bound myself, I start performing my one-man bondage show. Fairly basic stuff. Lots of grunting, moaning, struggling. I pull desperately at the belts, arching my back (and quite conveniently putting my bulge on display) before collapsing back in the chair, defeated. All of this goes on for about two minutes before affairs suddenly take a turn into left field.

As I continue my performance, looking as desperate and hopeless as I can, my door is opened by my friend Chris. Chris is a couple inches shorter than me, with dark curly hair cut shorter than mine. He's wearing jeans, converse shoes, and a white tee under a blue plaid flannel. Coming in to talk about an upcoming exam, he stops mid-sentence when he sees me. The room is frozen still for what felt like far longer than it really was.

"... what the fuck is happening in here? Are you okay?"

At this point I could have quite easily slipped out of my bonds, and pushed out my gag with my tongue. After all, I had done it all myself and I had intended to take it off myself. "Why am I not getting out?" I thought to myself. "Do I...want to be caught like this?"

"Let me see what I can...oh? Ohhhh." Striding forward to help me out, Chris noticed the camera set up on my desk and the rapidly increasing size of my underpants. A mischievous grin crept onto his face, and his walk slowed to a crawl. "You like this, don't you." Failing to respond (for obvious reasons) I just looked at Chris, keeping the same helpless look on my face as I'd had before he came in.

"Yeah. You like this." Tracing his fingers up my left arm, Chris walked around behind me, caressing and stroking my chest and abs. I close my eyes and arch back, feeling a way I'd never felt before. I'd bound myself plenty of times, but never had I been bound in the presence of another person before. Rubbing my chest with one hand, while the other explored my abdomen, Chris looked directly into the camera. "I don't know who this video was supposed to be for, but you're mine now."

I had never felt like this. I had never been truly bound and dominated. All I wanted was more. And Chris delivered. Reaching his hand down, he lightly brushed my growing erection over my briefs. I moaned. "There it is," Chris said, "I'm going to enjoy this."

For the next five minutes Chris continued teasing me. Still rubbing my chest and abdomen, Chris diverted some attention to my crotch. Light brushing. Groping. Rubbing. He even jerked me, admittedly over my pants. Never bringing me fully to orgasm, just getting me more and more desperate. Walking around to my front, Chris squatted down in front of me. "Let's see what we're working with here." I watch as Chris lightly grabbed the hem of my briefs and slowly pulled down, letting my dick stand straight up like it had been trying desperately to do since he walked in. "Oh, I can definitely work with that."

Making direct eye contact with me, Chris began stroking me. I squeezed my eyes shut and arched back involuntarily, pleasure rocking my body. The moans escaping me were increasing in volume. Chris was going slowly, savoring every moment. Looking at him, I begged him with my eyes to finish me. I wanted nothing more in that moment than to cum all over myself. Chris, however, kept his steady, slow pace, never breaking eye contact. "I had no idea you were such a submissive little fucker. Man, I can do whatever I want to right now. You're mine. Do you wanna cum?" Desperately, I nod my head yes. "Alright then, let me make you cum."

Speeding up, Chris jerked me harder and harder. Gripping the sides of the chair, I'd have screamed if it weren't for my gag. I'd never felt like this before. "Have you been a good boy? Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum for me?" Desperate, I moaned through my gag yes, yes, yes. Chris just kept going, and going, and right as I was about to cum, he stopped. "Nah. You haven't earned it. I think I'm just gonna leave you like this. Enjoy." He turned to leave.

Incredulous, I watched him walk out. I couldn't believe what happened. It was intense, and quite possibly the hottest thing I'd ever done. As the door closed behind him, I unbound myself, stopped the recording, and sat in my bed, treating myself to the biggest orgasm I'd ever had. "Fuck," I moaned breathlessly. It was a hell of a video.

To be continued?
Last edited by Pseudonym 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

So . . .
. . . did you send the video to the intended recipient?

Welcome aboard.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Thanks for the welcome, I'm excited to be here!

As for the intended recipient, let's just say that she had to earn the right to see that.
Last edited by Pseudonym 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years agoTo be continued?
You betcha!

Well done, very hot!
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Thank you so much! I'd better start thinking up the next chapter!
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Found in my Dorm part 2: Using the Video (M/F)

"You know, as I recall, you agreed that I would dominate you."

"Do you want the video or not?"

"...fine."

Rachel was unused to being on this side of the equation. At 5'2 with perky breasts and a perfect ass, her dominant nature often took men by surprise. Her body shaped by years of martial arts training, she was the leader of the club at the university where I had started training just a year ago. She was as dominant in the dojo as she was in bed, and in her four years at the university nobody had ever made her tap. She wore black lipstick, black eyeliner, and black clothes, with her short black hair swept to the side. Her normal attire included a number of chains to contrast the dark jeans and darker t-shirts with heavy metal band logos plastered on them. Her attire at this moment, however, consisted just of her black silk bathrobe.

"You know what to do, spread out." Obliging, Rachel spread out her arms and legs, which I quickly strapped into her under-the-bed restraints.

"You on the pill?" I grabbed her chin and turned her toward me.

"Of course I am." Rachel rolled her eyes, suggesting that it should have been obvious.

"Good girl." I patted her cheek.

Rachel raised an eyebrow "You're enjoying this."

"Well of course I am," I replied, climbing onto the bed and on top of her, "look at you." We kiss, hard, my hands on her neck. I move my hand to the back of her head while I kiss her neck, grinding against her in the very same underpants I had been bound in less than a week earlier. Rachel strains in her binds, trying to pleasure herself against me as much as possible.

"Let's see what's underneath the wrapping paper." I posture up, still straddling her, and undo the belt on her bathrobe. I open it up to reveal a stunning black lace lingerie set over her toned body. Feigning shock, I gasp "All for me?" "Just what you wanted baby," Rachel replies, still imagining the contents of the video I've yet to show her.

"Oh, it's exactly what I wanted." Lying next to her, I trace my fingers up and down her body. I lightly brush her legs, her arms, her stomach, and her chest with my fingertips. And every so often, just to tease her, I'd give some attention between her legs too. Just to watch her squirm.

"Let's see what else is in the funbox." I look to the chest on the floor where Rachel keeps all her toys.

"You know I was gonna use all those on you," Rachel replies.

"Mmmmmm, I think it's time you stop talking now." Reaching down, I grab a bright red ballgag and put it in her mouth, much to her shock.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmmmmph mmmph mmph mmmph!" No doubt levying obscenities my way, Rachel thrashes at the humiliation of her gag.

"...woah. That thing is huge." Reaching into the box, I pull out a truly massive dildo the likes of which I'd never seen before. The fire in Rachel's eyes has disappeared.

"You were gonna use this on me? Damn, that's evil." I apply a generous amount of lubricant (I'm not THAT mean) while Rachel's eyes turn a shade of concern. "You might not want to watch this next part." I grab a blindfold from the box and lower it over her eyes. Leveling my eyes at her crotchless bottoms, I begin to insert the massive dildo. The moan builds slowly. Beginning softly, it increases in volume and intensity as I go further. Finally, the dildo has been fully inserted into Rachel. Rachel is screaming into her gag, arching her back, desperate to make herself cum. "Oh, you thought I was gonna fuck you with it? No. I'm just gonna leave it in there. That feels like more fun."

Climbing back on top of her, I make my way to her chest (making sure to conveniently brush up against her newly-filled pussy). Keeping my bulge right against her pussy, I reach toward her top. "Let's see what else you've been hiding." Rachel moans weekly as I undo the clasp on her top, revealing two absolutely fantastic tits. "Oh, those are just perfect." Reaching down, I begin to massage her chest as she grinds against me and pulls at her binds. The moans escape her lips. Noticing something else in the box, I get up and hop off the bed.

"Mmmph?" Rachel questions where I've gone and, more importantly, why I've stopped. "Oh man, you are gonna be PISSED," I laugh, pulling out a pair of nipple clips attached by a chain. Grinning, I attach them both.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPHHHHHHHH!" Rachel screams out, thrashing in earnest against her binds, her perfect tits swinging wildly with every shake. "You know you had every opportunity to hide the contents of this box, you should've seen this coming," I reply, my finger on her clit. Feeling particularly evil, I grab the chain and pull, forcing Rachel to arch her back in agony. "I'm really making you earn this video."

Seeing another new toy, I pull a small vibrator out of the box. "I feel like you've earned this." I put the vibrator on a low setting and hold it to her clit, watching her entire demeanor change. "Does that feel better?" Moaning softly, Rachel nods her head yes. "Good girl. Let's keep this up for a little while." I spend the next fifteen minutes slowly edging Rachel, watching her become more and more desperate for an orgasm.

"Let's hear what the pretty lady has to say." Keeping the vibrator on her clit, I unbuckle and remove her ballgag. Wordlessly, Rachel catches her breath, panting in desperation for an orgasm. "The silent treatment? That won't do." In one quick motion, and without warning, I pull the dildo out of her. Rachel pulls at her binds and screams, before collapsing back on the bed. Putting the vibrator on a higher setting, I ask "Do you have anything to say now?" "Please fuck me," she begs. "I thought you'd never ask."

Pushing the vibrator to a higher setting and keeping it on her clit, I begin to fuck her. Given how much she's been through, it doesn't take long for her to orgasm, and given how much I've seen, it doesn't take long for me to follow. Having effectively emptied myself into her, I lay down beside her and take off her blindfold.

"I believe I owe you a video now."

"You'd better fucking believe it."

Continuing to playfully tug on the chain attached to her nipples, I grab my phone and show her what Chris did to me earlier that week. Rachel looks at me. "You gonna untie me first?" "Nah. You're more fun this way."
My stories:
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Very nice story. Well written. A good read, thank you.
Will there be more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Very nice story. Well written. A good read, thank you.
Will there be more?
I intend to write more, given my schedule I can't give an exact time frame but I'm sure I'll have more to add. Thank you so much for the feedback!
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago So . . .
. . . did you send the video to the intended recipient?

Welcome aboard.
Thanks for the welcome, I'm excited to be here!

As for the intended recipient, let's just say that she had to earn the right to see that.

I had actually posted this comment earlier, but I forgot to set it as a reply to yours! Guess I'm still working this site out.
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago
Pseudonym wrote: 2 years agoTo be continued?
You betcha!

Well done, very hot!
Thank you so much!
My stories:
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago
I had actually posted this comment earlier, but I forgot to set it as a reply to yours! Guess I'm still working this site out.
Well, that's you and me both, then. :)
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Awesome story, really hot and well described! I look forward to reading more, when you're ready.
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Rtj65 wrote: 2 years ago Awesome story, really hot and well described! I look forward to reading more, when you're ready.
Thank you so much! I'll definitely get some more out as soon as I can!
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Hey all, I'll be continuing this story as soon as I can! Between school work and some computer problems I'm very busy right now but I will be back to write more! Thank you all for the support!
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

As a reward for everyone's patience (and because I anticipate fun messages about it) I've changed my pfp to a photo of myself bound exactly as described in the first chapter of this story. I genuinely did belt myself to a chair on video for a girl from tinder, and I've taken a screenshot of that video (with my head cropped out) to use as my pfp on this site. Please do not hesitate to message me regarding what you think of that picture, and what you might do if you found me like that ; )

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]Tugger90[/mention] [mention]Rtj65[/mention] I've gotten some nice feedback about this story from you guys in particular so I figured I'd tag you here.
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Next chapter is a small one but it's setting up for something fun! Also very quickly realizing I'm not gonna be able to give each part a creative title for long, so they're just going to be numbered now. Enjoy!

Found in my Dorm part 3 (M/F)
------
"...wow." Rachel was in shock at the video I'd just shown her.

"I know right?" Putting my phone on the desk I looked over her, still bound to the bed and very naked.

"Yeah, he dominated you for sure. I mean holy shit, you were really his bitch." Rachel grinned, forgetting (or perhaps keenly aware of) her situation.

I tug on her chain, causing her to wince and moan. "Said the pot to the kettle."

"I'm gonna get you back for all this, you know." Rachel stared me down, daring me to disagree. "Oh, I'm counting on it. But for now, you're all mine."

As I'm about to roll over onto Rachel for some more fun, I hear my phone buzz. Rolling back over, I check who it is. It's Chris. Attached is a photo of some handcuffs captioned "Time to earn it."

"Looks like someone's got an appointment." Rachel had seen the text. "Think I should go?" I look to Rachel for advice. "Duh. You were having the time of your life last time he dominated you and you didn't even get to cum that time. Go. I expect to hear all about it afterward." Having been convinced, I get out of bed and get dressed.

As I walk toward the door, I hear Rachel clear her throat. "Forgetting something?" She gestures to herself. "Oh. Right."

Walking back to the bed, I stumble and trip over something on the floor. Looking down, I see a dildo gag that had fallen out of the box. I decide that maybe Rachel hasn't earned her freedom yet.

Picking up the gag, I keep it out of Rachel's line of sight while I go to the head of the bed. Feigning an attempt to unbind her, I slip the gag into her mouth before she even sees I have it.

"Mmmmmmph? Mmmmmmph!" Rachel's eyes are ablaze. "I told you I like you better like this." Rachel grunts indignantly, but can't hide the grin beneath her gag. "I'm about to go be dominated, that doesn't mean you get to stop." Reaching down, I grab a vibrator. Pushing it to it's highest setting, I put it against Rachel's sopping pussy and belt it into place. The moans begin immediately.

"We're both gonna be tied up and cumming tonight. I'll come get you in the morning." I turn and walk out as Rachel pulls and strains against her bonds, the first of many orgasms already rocking her body.
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Found in my Dorm Part 4 (M/M)
-----
Arriving at Chris' door, I hesitate. Do I want this? Am I ready for this? I think back to the first time he found me. How it felt when he first saw me. How it felt when he began rubbing and massaging my chest. How willingly I stayed in bondage for him. The feeling of his hand stroking my dick...yes. I want this. I knock on Chris' door.

"Hey bitch! About time you showed." Opening the door, Chris invites me in. "Make yourself comfortable, feel free to take your shoes off." "I imagine the rest of my clothes too." I mumble to myself. Chris hears me. "No. I'll be doing that myself."

Pushing me against a wall, Chris feels my body under his hands. "Not a peep out of you, understand?" I nod my head yes. Chris begins unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my bare chest underneath. "No undershirt? You know you're really supposed to have something under these, don't wanna get deodorant stains on them." Having fully unbuttoned my shirt and revealed my chest and midsection, Chris rubs and massages me for a moment before slipping the shirt off of me. He squats down, and starts feeling up my waist in preparation for removing my jeans. I have to hold the moan back when he cups my erection. Unbuttoning my pants, Chris pulls them down off of me, revealing the same set of grey briefs he knows so well. "Ugh, grey really just makes it pop, doesn't it," Chris rubs the incredibly obvious outline of my erection. "Alright. It's playtime."

Dragging me over to his chair, Chris pushes me down onto it. Looking over to his bed I see numerous sets of handcuffs. Picking up one, he cuffs my hands behind me, over the back of the chair. Selecting another, he forces my elbows together, puffing my chest out as he cuffs them. A third set of cuffs, dragged across my bare chest to tease me, connects my hands to the chair itself. Taking the opportunity to massage my chest once again, I feel even more excited than I did the first time. I really can't escape this time, even if I wanted to.

Selecting two more sets of cuffs, Chris chains my legs to the chair legs, spreading my legs apart in the process. Grabbing my face, Chris stares me down. "You're stuck now, bitch." Marching back over to the bed, Chris grabs a panel gag and blindfold, both of which are forced onto me. My underwear feels tighter than before.

Blinded, I lose track of Chris. The feeling of being helpless like this excites me, as does the sensation of Chris pinching my nipple a second later. The moan is pulled out of me as Chris twists. "You're mine now. I can do whatever I want to you. You can't stop me." Grabbing both of my nipples, Chris twists with his fingers, but pushes with his arms, leaning the chair back to a dangerous degree. This scares me. If I fall, I'm going to shatter my arms. With that fear, though, comes heavy arousal. I moan, desperately. "Such a good boy. You love being tormented by me." Releasing me, Chris steps back as my chair falls into it's natural upright position, observing a considerable degree of excitement between my legs. "Let's pick up where we left off last time."

Still blind to the world, I suddenly feel Chris' hand over my crotch. Skipping the gentle rubs and brushes, Chris is already jerking me over my underwear. The feeling is insane. I moan deeply into my gag. I feel Chris slip my underwear off, and my dick flops out, ready for him. He grasps it and jerks me, slow but with purpose. My muscles tense and flex as waves of pleasure crash over me. Chris picks up the pace. I feel the orgasm coming. I moan louder, and louder, and louder. Chris brings me closer, and closer, and closer. And just as I'm ready to explode...he stops. I gasp, breathing heavy and barely able to comprehend what just happened. "You think I'd let you cum so soon? Oh poor thing, I want to enjoy this. Really savor every moment. Don't worry. You'll cum tonight. Just...when I decide you can." Chris reaches down, and begins jerking me again. And just like last time, he stops just before I can release. And he does this again. And again. And again. It's torture. I'm moaning loudly, begging and pleading Chris to finally let me cum. "You want it?" Chris starts jerking faster. I nod my head yes. "You want it?" Chris picks up the pace. I nod furiously, my hair flying around me. "Do you want it?!" Chris gets even faster. I scream in my gag, "MMMMMMMMMMPH!" Chris keeps going, and I explode, covering my own chest in cum. I swear the dorm next door can hear me, even through my gag. "Look at you. Bound, gagged, blindfolded. Covered in cum. In my room. Just the way you should be." Chris, who has made his way behind me by this point, again massages my chest, spreading my cum around all over me. Rubbing it onto my cheeks, I can hear Chris tell me "it's time for bed. I'll give you something to keep you entertained." Wondering what that could possibly mean, I feel something plastic placed next to my dick, and a piece of tape securing it in place. Groaning, I know exactly what comes next. The vibrations revitalize my erection, and between moans I can't help but think how funny it is that Rachel and I are subject to the same treatment tonight. I hear Chris shuffle with his bedsheets, while I prepare for a long night of orgasms.
Last edited by Pseudonym 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
My stories:
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

You're off to an excellent start as a bondage author. So far you some M/self, M/M, and M/F, with a potential for some F/M action soon. Seems you're covering all the bases. I expect you'll be a favorite around here before long. Thanks for sharing your work!
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

MaxRoper wrote: 2 years ago You're off to an excellent start as a bondage author. So far you some M/self, M/M, and M/F, with a potential for some F/M action soon. Seems you're covering all the bases. I expect you'll be a favorite around here before long. Thanks for sharing your work!
Thank you so much! I'm excited to continue being a part of this community!
My stories:
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Holy hell dude, don't frickin stop there!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

TiedupNick wrote: 2 years ago Holy hell dude, don't frickin stop there!
Not to worry, this story will continue! Thank you so much!
My stories:
Chucksvansbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chucksvansbondage »

What color/ type of converse is Chris wearing?
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

This is awesome, looking forward to seeing how this plays out next!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Chucksvansbondage wrote: 2 years ago What color/ type of converse is Chris wearing?
Idk. Blue?
My stories:
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Rtj65 wrote: 2 years ago This is awesome, looking forward to seeing how this plays out next!
Thank you so much!
My stories:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic