Found in my dorm (Self/M), (M/M), (M/F), more to come!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Sorry for the delay everyone! Excited to be continuing this story now and I'm looking forward to everyone's feedback!

Found in my dorm part 5 (M/M)
------
It was around the fourth hour that everything got a little hazy. I'd lost count of how many times that vibrator had made me cum, but my dick hurt from being hard for so long. I was covered in it. It was all over my chest. My abs. My thighs. My dick itself was covered in it. It was pooling up beneath me. I didn't have the energy to even moan or struggle anymore. I just sat in that chair, cumming over and over. I had resigned myself to my fate. To be bound and gagged in Chris' room, a toy for him to play with. I was helpless to stop him. And as much as I intend now to get my revenge on him...I didn't mind. Being bound in that chair. Gagged. Stripped. Delirious from hours and hours of vibration on my cock. I accepted that fate. The rest of my night after that isn't something I remember, but I imagine I spent the rest of it in much the same condition as I began.

The next thing I remember is Chris' hand on my torso. Smearing cum all over my body. There was so much of it. I remember his hand around my dick, slimy with cum all over it. Finally, mercifully, he turns the vibrator off... and immediately starts masturbating me. I moan pitifully. When will this end? I just want to go back to my room and sleep for a year. God I can't believe I'm groaning about a handjob - and a good one at that. My life has gotten so weird.

"You had a busy night." Please. I can't cum again. Not today. "You've been such a good boy. I'll let you go soon." Yes. I need to go sleep. "I just need one last big orgasm from you and I'll let you go." God. Fuck. Fine. I can't wait to torture Chris like this. God I want to show him what it's like. Maybe I'll make him give me another orgasm while he begs me to stop giving them to him. Yeah. Yeah I'd like that. Make him beg. Fuck. How does he do that? He's making it feel good. After all the orgasms he pulled out of me last night he can still make it feel so good. "I can feel it. You've been a very good boy. You'll be out so soon." Weakly, finally, I push one last orgasm out. Fuck. God why did that feel so good? Fuck you Chris. Fuck you for giving me such good handjobs. I didn't even think I was into guys two weeks ago and now I'm cursing one out for giving me such a good handjob. My life is so weird.

"We're gonna let you out now okay?" Yes. Please god. I nod my head and moan weakly. This...this was a lot. "Here we go bud. You're okay." The blindfold goes first. My eyes go wide. That's a lot of cum. Oh my god that's so much. I didn't think I had that much in me. Somewhere, deep in a part of my brain that had been forced to shut off hours ago, part of me was laughing at the thought of Chris having to clean all that cum off his floor. Small victories. "I'm gonna take the gag out now okay? You probably shouldn't talk yet." Fuck you Chris. I have strong words for when that gag comes out. He takes it out. "..." I can't speak. Not yet. No energy. He'll be receiving a strongly worded text later. "I'm gonna get you some water now, okay? You wait here." Yeah no shit Chris. He hasn't untied me yet. He comes back with a glass of water. "You probably shouldn't be holding anything made of glass right now so I'm gonna hold it for you. Are you ready?" I nod my head. Chris places the glass against my lips and slowly tips it upward. Oh wow. Water has never tasted this good before. I needed that. "The cuffs are coming off now, okay?" Fucking finally. I feel them come off one by one. Wrists. Elbows. Ankles. It's about time.

"You're gonna need a minute before you can use those." Yeah. A minute sounds nice. "When you can, you should probably put some clothes on." That would be nice, wouldn't it? Not yet though. I stumble meekly over to Chris' desk. Tissues. Yes. I wipe the cum off of me. God this feels so gross. I look back at Chris. Staring him dead in the eyes, I drop the tissues directly on the floor. They land with a truly horrible smacking sound. Chris can throw those out himself.

I walk out of Chris' room feeling different. I just want to sleep. That was too much. Hazily, I make my way back to my room. I collapse in bed. God this bed is so nice. I could use a nap.

I wake up three hours later. It's three in the afternoon on a Saturday. Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something? Oh fuck. "Rachel!"

-----
Thank you guys so much for all the positive feedback I've received on this story! I'm excited to continue writing it! I don't think I need to tell you guys that Rachel won't be happy with me when I find my way back to her room. That, however, is a story for another chapter. Hope you enjoyed this one!
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Rachel will be getting her revenge on me soon! I definitely plan on working with her often.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
Chucksvansbondage
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chucksvansbondage »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago
Chucksvansbondage wrote: 2 years ago What color/ type of converse is Chris wearing?
Idk. Blue?
Hot! Hope he gets tied up wearing them at some point, maybe forced to smell them too
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Holy HELL what an incredible update!!!
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

TiedupNick wrote: 2 years ago Holy HELL what an incredible update!!!
Thank you so much! I actually wasn't very confident in this chapter compared to my others but I'm glad you proved me wrong!
My stories:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic