Halloween Costume Bondage 2021

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Halloween Costume Bondage 2021

Post by Lost_the_keys »

It’s October… what costume would you either like to be tied up in or tie someone else up in.

Be descriptive in your costume choice(s) as well as how you or they end up restrained.

Let the fun begin…
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

I would be dressed in plain clothes. I'm not the star of this show. My bully, meanwhile, is in quite a different state. She's dressed in the slave Leia attire from Return of the Jedi. She's bound, spread eagle, standing between two decorative stone arches. More specifically, she's chained between them, like a sacrificial altering. To keep the trick-or-treaters from hearing her protests, a rather impressive ballgag fills her mouth. Of course, the egg vibrator hidden under her skimpy thong prevents her from having anything intelligible to say anyway. No, I don't think she'll be picking on me anymore after this. Imagine my surprise, however, when she shows up at my house the next day, asking if I could please tie her again.
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Pseudonym wrote: 2 years ago I would be dressed in plain clothes. I'm not the star of this show. My bully, meanwhile, is in quite a different state. She's dressed in the slave Leia attire from Return of the Jedi. She's bound, spread eagle, standing between two decorative stone arches. More specifically, she's chained between them, like a sacrificial altering. To keep the trick-or-treaters from hearing her protests, a rather impressive ballgag fills her mouth. Of course, the egg vibrator hidden under her skimpy thong prevents her from having anything intelligible to say anyway. No, I don't think she'll be picking on me anymore after this. Imagine my surprise, however, when she shows up at my house the next day, asking if I could please tie her again.
That’s great! I love it when she cones back for more the next day…
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

Will go as Nina, from the movie "Kidnapping Caucasian Style"

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Want for someone to put make up on me so I look like a mummy. Then, I’m bound inside a tomb and displayed in a haunted house attraction.
Tie me up and have fun with me
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 2 years ago Will go as Nina, from the movie "Kidnapping Caucasian Style"

That's pretty great rope work for a movie! :o
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Here, have some more...

I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

And here is the movie, tie up scene at 1.11
Enjoy !

Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 2 years ago Will go as Nina, from the movie "Kidnapping Caucasian Style"

I'd love to spend Halloween with you
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Halloween is a great time in Edinburgh. You see people of all ages roaming the city in various costumes.

For 2019 Halloween Gareth, KT, Paul and I went into Edinburgh in costume. Paul was dressed as a convict so we handcuffed his hands behind his back. When we went into the resturaunt for dinner, we removed the cuffs but for the rest of the time his hands were cuffed behind his back - from about 15:00 to just after midnight. His wrists were a bit red but no injuries.

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

I love it!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Halloween is a great time in Edinburgh. You see people of all ages roaming the city in various costumes.

For 2019 Halloween Gareth, KT, Paul and I went into Edinburgh in costume. Paul was dressed as a convict so we handcuffed his hands behind his back. When we went into the resturaunt for dinner, we removed the cuffs but for the rest of the time his hands were cuffed behind his back - from about 15:00 to just after midnight. His wrists were a bit red but no injuries.

Gemma
:evil: :twisted:

Sounds like a fun time. A few years back, the girl I was dating dressed as a naughty schoolgirl… tight little top, plaid skirt, tan pantyhose and boots… and of course, handcuffs hanging from her wrist. She ended up having her wrists either locked in front or behind her back most of the night out at the bars.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

For Halloween this year, I know Paul has bought a vampire cape and has been practicing his bad Transylvanian accent! :lol:

Gemma
:twisted: :evil:
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Better lock him in the cellar so no-one has to hear that :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I think KT might be he victim. :lol:

Gemma
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

The victim probably uses the safe word instantly when hearing that bad accent :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago For Halloween this year, I know Paul has bought a vampire cape and has been practicing his bad Transylvanian accent! :lol:

Gemma
I'd love to hear the mix between Scottish and Transylvanian accent !
:mrgreen:
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

My wife and i are going to be dressed up as captain america and captain marvel. Would love if a villain would captured us!
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I've often had the fantasy of being at a Halloween party where someone is dressed in a costume that requires a straitjacket.
They tell me that the straitjacket they have is a real one but I refuse to believe them.
Eventually they challenge me to try it on. I try it on and they fasten it up very tight. I quickly realise it is real and that I'm now completely helpless.
They refuse to free me and spend the rest of the party tormenting me and mocking me for doubting that it was real.

A bit more realistic:
One of my girlfriend's friends is in the police she joked that she was just going to wear her work uniform for halloween.
We're throwing a halloween party at our house this year and I reckon if I annoy her enough throughout the night I may end up in the wardrobe for the remainder of the party with my hands cuffed behind my back, my legs restrained and a spit hood on :lol:
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Chloe Badelaine[/mention] I loved that scene of Nina when I first saw.it. now I know which film it is from. I note it is the further adventures of Shurik. Does Nina get tied up in any other films?
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]WillHBonney[/mention] that's a nice fantasy. I wonder if that more realistic idea would really work like that.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Does Nina get tied up in any other films?
I'm sorry Miss [mention]JulieG[/mention]. This seems to be the only movie where she is trussed up.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

[quote=WillHBonney post_id=109162 time=1633894119 user_id=14160]
I've often had the fantasy of being at a Halloween party where someone is dressed in a costume that requires a straitjacket.
They tell me that the straitjacket they have is a real one but I refuse to believe them.
Eventually they challenge me to try it on. I try it on and they fasten it up very tight. I quickly realise it is real and that I'm now completely helpless.
They refuse to free me and spend the rest of the party tormenting me and mocking me for doubting that it was real.

We're not really into leather, but I did see a picture the other day of a black leather straightjacket that looked quite interesting. At first glance it likes a straightforward black leather waist-length jacket - but its a straight jacket. Could be interesting to try.
BoundWithRopes

Post by BoundWithRopes »

I haven’t decided what I’m going to be this year yet but I’ve always wanted to be tied up as a superhero! Maybe Superman or a power ranger… although how does one gag a power ranger?
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

BoundWithRopes wrote: 2 years ago I haven’t decided what I’m going to be this year yet but I’ve always wanted to be tied up as a superhero! Maybe Superman or a power ranger… although how does one gag a power ranger?
Ballgag underneath the mask.
My stories:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic