Interactive Photo Story [M/M] New Chapter 25/10 VOTE NOW!

Have a photograph of yourself in bondage? Post photographs of people tied here.
Note: Remember to cite any source you found online!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Interactive Photo Story [M/M] New Chapter 25/10 VOTE NOW!

Post by Pup »

The basic principle of this is a interactive story, but with a focus on pictures, each "chapter" shall have a series of options, then future chapters will expand on it. For example if wrists tied together is voted for this chapter, and the next chapter is about gags, the photos will be each gag with wrists tied together.
Then it will keep escalating as far as reasonable.
So let us begin shall we?

Chapter One

You stop scrolling through Tug Stories when your phone vibrates next to you. The sub is just a few minutes away from your house. You stand up and look towards your bed, with all the equipment you have lined up ready to use on them. You walk towards the front door, lean against the wall and wait for them to arrive. You figure there's no time to be wasted: you want them under your control as soon as they arrive. What are you going to do with them first?

A) Put Leather Mitts on them, make their hands useless right away!

B) Put Wrist Cuffs on them, wouldn't want them interfering with what's to come.

C) Put Ankle Cuffs on them, can't have them running away!

D) Put a Collar on them, get them into sub-space.

E) Tie their Wrists together, gear is nice and all but rope is better.

F) Tie their Ankles together, they are as good a place to start as any.

Reply with your vote.
Feel free to choose multiple, and suggest what you think should be included as options in the future.

Plus y'know, general feedback is good.
Last edited by Pup 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
branbtat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by branbtat »

Pup wrote: 2 years ago Then it will keep escalating as far as reasonable.
But unreasonable escalation is way more better. :D
Pup wrote: 2 years ago You figure there's no time to be wasted: you want them under your control as soon as they arrive.
Well I would have either used some metal handcuffs or taken some zipties from [mention]ziptiedboy[/mention] and used them on your wrists to get you under my control quickly. Way faster than wrestling to get any of the other options on you. But since that isn't an option I pick multiple options of all of the above! Your fault for saying I was free to do so :lol:

But first I'd start with option B. Those cuffs are quick enough to get on you since they have velcro on them. I would add a third lock securing them together though. Keep your hands behind you. No fighting me. Following that I would pull a rank and sweaty sock from my pocket and force it over your nose. Few breaths of that and you should be much more compliant.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

E. I'm a sucker for the classics and rope is my jam. It's a good starting point and can be replaced by heavier stuff as you go along.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I have to go for A - you can't beat a nice pair of leather mitts and it keeps those dextrous digits out of trouble. The padlocks are a bonus!

Love this idea by the way. Looking forward to finding out what predicament our model ends up in. Come on everyone, cast your votes!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bry
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bry »

Well I do like the mitts but I think they're better for going for walkies perhaps. I would choose E - classic and more uncomfortable. :twisted:

That said I think first port of call is to strip them down to their boxers at least, just makes things easier for later. :lol:
NotRowan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NotRowan »

E
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Interesting idea [mention]Pup[/mention]

I don't usually participate in "How Would" threads like these, but since I know for a fact that this particular victim is pretty cute, I'll join in the fun and cast my vote for Option: B

My normal go-to would've been my police cuffs or riot-grade zipties (both are extremely quick to apply and very useful until a more complete form of bondage can be imposed), but I'm going to settle for the padlocked wrist cuffs, as I believe they'd also be very effective.

My focus would definitely be on the three wrist-securing options (A, B & E)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

branbtat wrote: 2 years ago Well I would have either used some metal handcuffs or taken some zipties
Dang I forgot about handcuffs and/or zipties, whoopsie, next time :P
wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago E. I'm a sucker for the classics and rope is my jam. It's a good starting point and can be replaced by heavier stuff as you go along.
Yeah rope is a nice and easy place to start and easy to swap out later.
Y'know if you can untie the knots xD
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago I have to go for A - you can't beat a nice pair of leather mitts and it keeps those dextrous digits out of trouble. The padlocks are a bonus!
Yeah A is definitely the most secure so far IMO, mitts are great though I feel like we are going to get outvoted here.
bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago since I know for a fact that this particular victim is pretty cute, I'll join in the fun and cast my vote for Option: B
Awh <3

and yeah again, zipties and handcuffs I forgot lol

Scores so far are:
4 Wrist Cuffs
3 Wrists Tied
1 Mitts

Collar, Ankle cuffs, and Ankles Tied all at 0

Will wait for a few more votes before working on the next chapter.
Last edited by Pup 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Nice idea and execution so far! I'm hoping this continues for a while, very creative!

And my choice is also option B! Those cuffs look really nice, but I can say that of all the options, but taking the use of the hands away at the beginning seems like a good move, and with the cuffs you also keep more options open for later.
Banner by Bondagefreak
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Cool Idea!
I gotta go with B. The ropes are nice, but those leather cuffs are speaking to me! get that sub under control, but give him that illusion of freedom... for the time being!
My M/M Stories Here
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago E. I'm a sucker for the classics and rope is my jam. It's a good starting point and can be replaced by heavier stuff as you go along.
I am with [mention]wataru14[/mention]. E to start for me.

Thanks [mention]Pup[/mention] for this fun new adventure.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

fratboydanny wrote: 2 years ago I am with @wataru14. E to start for me.

Thanks @Pup for this fun new adventure.
Heh that makes is a tie so far between wrist cuffs and rope both with four.
Mitts trailing behind with just one.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Pup wrote: 2 years ago Mitts trailing behind with just one.
We clearly don't have enough pups on the board! I'm willing to be magnanimous in defeat and am happy for the mitts to count as normal cuffs if you need to break the tie. (Looks like someone has a nice set from Fort Troff complete with matching padlocks).
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago We clearly don't have enough pups on the board! I'm willing to be magnanimous in defeat and am happy for the mitts to count as normal cuffs if you need to break the tie. (Looks like someone has a nice set from Fort Troff complete with matching padlocks).
Yeah we need more pups on here!
But yeah I got those fort troff handcuffs with some of their under bed restraints they are pretty good.

In that case wrist cuffs are winning!
Good, saves me redoing that rope work a bunch of times 🤣🤣
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago We clearly don't have enough pups on the board!
Pup wrote: 2 years ago Yeah we need more pups on here!
I don't know about that, boyz.
We already have our hands full with the both of you running around. I can't even begin to imagine the havoc that would follow in your wake should more cheeky pups join the litter and cause more mischief around here!

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago We clearly don't have enough pups on the board!
Pup wrote: 2 years ago Yeah we need more pups on here!
I don't know about that, boyz.
We already have our hands full with the both of you running around. I can't even begin to imagine the havoc that would follow in your wake should more cheeky pups join the litter and cause more mischief around here!
Mischief! I don't know what you're talking about! I'm always a perfectly behaved boy. And I'm sure you'd have lots of good ideas on how to deal with misbehaviour, enforce discipline and prevent havoc if the need arose. :lol:

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Aaaah! How'd I miss this???

Not that it'll do much but putting my vote down for mitts! I love a good pupper who can't use his hands!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Love the pictures and the game with it…

I’d say play with the wrists and ankle cuffs… and don’t forget to put him in a nice warm sleepingbag!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Aaaah! How'd I miss this???

Not that it'll do much but putting my vote down for mitts! I love a good pupper who can't use his hands!
It may not do much to affect the scores but it makes me happy? :lol:

Currently we're at:
Wrist Cuffs 5
Wrists Rope 4
Mitts 2

I'll likely start on the next chapter on Monday so get ya votes in before then!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

E. I'm also one for the classics. I would next rope his ankles together. Once the guy is properly tied up and under your control, you can add other restraints as needed. The first might be the collar, so he knows his position.

Thanks, [mention]Pup[/mention], for getting our creative imaginations running.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] You know I do. I've already gone ahead and taken my three-pronged walking leash out of storage in anticipation of a third pup joining this madhouse of ours.

[mention]branbtat[/mention] Woah, now there's a face I haven't seen in a long time.
Stop stalking in the shadows, man! We need you on here.

Seriously though, it's great seeing you around.
You should think about posting more often. Would be just like old times ;)

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Pup Wingletang You know I do. I've already gone ahead and taken my three-pronged walking leash out of storage in anticipation of a third pup joining this madhouse of ours.
Are we going for walkies?

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] Indeed we are. What better way to tire agitated pups out and prevent them from wreaking havoc than by tiring them out through a rigorous regimen of exercise and physical activity? ;)

branbtat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by branbtat »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I may have been dragged in here against my will by a certain pup. :roll: I never was one for reading or writing stories and my life has been too busy to get up to much TUG fun. Working 60-100 hours a week I'm lucky to get in one meetup a year. So just not had anything to contribute to the community. Maybe one day I'll return.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago @Pup Wingletang Indeed we are. What better way to tire agitated pups out and prevent them from wreaking havoc than by tiring them out through a rigorous regimen of exercise and physical activity? ;)
Exercise?
Physical Activity?

Aw hell no.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic