Jocks in Jeopardy (?/MMM)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Jocks in Jeopardy (?/MMM)

Post by Volobond »

A prequel teaser to "I'm Knot Scared", just in time for Halloween! ;)

Travis Cooper

"Travis, you're such a douche." Jerry shook his head. "You were supposed to wear a costume, dummy."

Travis glanced down at his open Hawaiian shirt and pinstriped shorts. "Shut up, bro, I am wearing a costume. I'm a beach bum!"

"Laaaaaaaame." Jerry and Howie chorused, with the older jock adding in a "douche!" poorly concealed by a cough. They grinned at each other before smirking at Travis.

"Suck this, bitches." Travis scoffed, cupping his crotch and flipping the other two off. "Least I'm not wearing a costume like a baby."

Travis reconsidered his statement upon seeing Howie look particularly hurt by the taunt - he forgot sometimes that not so long ago, Howie was a skinny little nerd who got teased by dudes like him and Jerry, and his skin was still pretty soft, proverbially speaking. Jerry and Trav had inducted him into their little gang in return for tutoring from him, and he in turn had introduced them to comic books and nerdy crap.

But once he took his eyes off of Jerry to apologize, the big Spartan warrior quickly got him in a headlock, forcing his face into his hairy pit!

Jerry Goldwyn

"Frrrrghh ghrrmmmmm!" Trav struggled, finding it difficult to even breathe through the musky scent of his buddy's pit. He forced himself to inhale so he could hold his breath, but then spindly fingers pushed his Hawaiian shirt up out of the way and began tickling his sides, forcing him to take big gasping breaths of pit-tainted air from his buddy's underarm between laughs.

"Keep goin', Howie, he likes it!" Jerry jeered, and the shorter man continued his way up the senior's sides into his armpits.

Finally Travis tapped Jerry's bicep and the big jock-bro let him go. "Blecch."

Jerry smirked. "Now apologize to us."

Howie blushed, raising his hands. "Jerry, come on..."

Travis shot Jerry a dirty look, but nodded to Howie. "You look good in your costume, man. I didn't mean to make you feel bad."

Howie blushed harder, but laughed when Travis glared at Jerry and snarled, "Bro, deodorant. Ever heard of it?"

"Can't say that I have, no." Jerry chuckled. "Now are you ready to do this?"

Travis glanced at Howie, then nodded. "Alright, Spidey, you ready for the Halloween tradition?"

Howard Finnegan

Howie nodded nervously. "So what is this tradition?"

Travis chuckled. "Legend says the old hill house is haunted by a ghost. So every Halloween, Jerry and I spend the night there and try to catch a glimpse of it."

"Isn't that dangerous?" Howie asked, making Jerry and Travis laugh.

"Not unless you're scared of ghosts, Howie." Jerry smirked.

"No, no. I'm not scared."

"Good. Because we need bait, and one of us has to lure the ghost out..." Jerry said, as he and Travis led Howie towards the house...

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Travis chuckled as he turned on the flashlight of his phone. "Jerry, go grab the stuff."

As Jerry moved deeper into the house, Travis grinned at Howie. "Dude, get ready."

"For what?"

"Okay, so, Jerry and I always arm wrestle to decide who is ghost bait that year - he ALWAYS wins - dude's always had frickin' monster arms. But, if you sneak up on him while I arm wrestle him, we can get him to be the bait." Travis said, with barely-hidden glee.

Howie tilted his head, confused, until Jerry returned, carrying a wooden box. A wooden box filled with rope, duct tape, and bandanas. "Alrighty, boys! Let's see who gets sacrificed to the Ghost of Hill House this year."

"You're such a dork, bro."

"Shut up, you love it."

Travis winked at Howie as he moved over to the antique dining room table and sat, getting into position for arm wrestling. Jerry pretended to roll up his nonexistent sleeves and flexed for an imaginary audience. "Annnnnd here's returning, undefeated champ Jerry Goldwyn here to slam yet another pathetic challenger!"

Travis growled. "Just sit down already, Goldwyn."

Jerry winked at Howie, kissing his bicep, before sitting down and clasping Travis' hand.

Travis nodded to Howie. "Start us off, Howie?"

The Spider-Man suit clad sophomore nodded, holding the older jocks' hands in place before letting them have it out.

Travis grunted as he pushed with all his might against Jerry's thick arm, the Spartan warrior across from him simply smirking and looking around at Howie. Travis wondered about this - Jerry had seemed awfully interested in making sure Howie was looking at him.

So interested, in fact, that he suddenly straightened, arm relaxing, and not even noticing Travis slamming his arm down. "Dude, where's Howie?"

Travis glanced around. He had been determinedly NOT looking at Howie to avoid giving away the plan, but both Howie and the box of bondage materials were gone.

"Howie?"

"Howe? Where are ya, bro?"

No answer.

Jerry frowned. "Dude, that's not funny!"

Travis sighed. "Heh, he probably figured we're all talk and tried to scare us."

Jerry nodded. "Let's go look for him."

"Dude, we probably shouldn't -" Travis groaned when Jerry tromped off up the stairs. "-split up. Great."

He grabbed his phone and shone the light in front of him. "I'll take the ground floor, then..."

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Jerry couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that Howie was somehow in danger. And he couldn't let anything happen to Howie. Not before telling him how he felt.

He would've stopped at the second floor, but the attic room another storey up flickered with an eerie bluish light.

"Jerry..." he heard in the distance. He hurried up the next flight of stairs, and the light faded.

"Howie?" he called, not noticing the door swinging shut behind him as he stepped inside. "Where are you, bud?"

Something was definitely wrong. Howie was kneeling in the center of the attic, bathed in the strange blue light. A shadow crossed between Howie and the light, and then suddenly the sophomore spoke. Or tried to. Because Jerry suddenly noticed the duct tape wrapped brutally tight around Howie's lower fave, squeezing him from just under his nose to under his chin, a strip even anchored over the bridge of his nose.

"Mmmmmrrrmmm? Mmmmmllllp." Howie begged, looking up and seeing Jerry. "Mmmmmmrrsss."

Jerry rushed to help his friend, but as he did so, he felt hands grabbing him, pulling him back with astonishing strength. "What the hell? What is thi-mmmmph! Mmmmreeee mmmmm!"

The burly jock found himself lifted into the air by the mysterious hands and one of them stifled his scream in a firm handgag. Jerry groaned, eyes rolling in fear as a roll of duct tape floated towards him from the shadows. He yelled into the invisible hand, but there was nothing he could do as the duct tape wound around and around his head, from his mouth up over his nose and even over his hair, mummifying his head until only his nose protruded. Then Jerry knew no more.

wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Awesome! A titilating Halloween tale. I wonder if this is the ghost of a famous kidnapper? What supernatural peril awaits our three bros? Can Travis save the day?
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Travis heard the scream, and then the pounding of footsteps down the stairs. He looked on in confusion as Howie emerged from the darkness, face contained in a smooth muzzle of tape. The sophomore gave him a muffled scream of desperation, terror shining from his eyes.

"What the hell, bro?" He asked, but Howie didn't stop, swinging around the dining table and staring at the stairs. Sure enough, along came... something. A muscular Spartan warrior... Jerry?

Jerry lumbered towards them like a zombie, head wrapped in duct tape.

"How the hell did you wrap your own head in...?" Travis began, but trailed off as he saw the misty figure behind Jerry. A faceless man, blurry and shrouded in fog, pointing at Howie. And like Frankenstein's monster, Joey went lumbering along at the bidding.

"Oh, crap." Travis winced, pulling out a chair as a deterrent and turning to push Howie towards the door.

But the house itself seemed to be against them. The dining room door slid closed before they could get through, and the chair Travis had moved simply pushed itself out of Jerry's way!

Travis roared and grabbed the nearest chair, slamming the ancient wood into the equally ancient door and splintering them both, kicking shattered wood aside enough for Howie to wriggle through.

And then the dining room door, or what was left of it, slid open to accommodate Jerry, walking through and ignoring Travis.

Travis groaned. Whatever the thing that was controlling Jerry was, it only wanted Howie. He wanted to help his friends, but decided he would rather exercise the better part of valor and flee to get help. He charged in the opposite direction, ignoring the betrayed "Hrmmmmmm?!" from Howie.

Howie screamed into his gag, knowing he didn't have a chance of removing it with his hands in the attached gloves of his Spider-Man costume. The front door had locked itself tight, and hammering on the windows did nothing.

Then Jerry was on him, and it was over. He was no match against the senior's wrestler's muscles and superior size and strength. Any fight he put up might as well have been a fly struggling within a spider's web. Jerry shoved him on his stomach, then forced his arms behind his back, producing a new roll of duct tape to start boxtying him with. His ankles were quickly fused with more tape, and his eyes covered.

Howie thrashed, but suddenly Jerry was lying on top of him and practically crushing him with his weight. There was no struggling now.

But... it was so warm, with Jerry's big chest against his back. And the big jock's erection poking his ass. And tape was curling around them. Holding them together in a warm cocoon of safety. Howie felt himself relaxing, felt his mind going blank And soon, wrapped up, pressed to his crush, Howie drifted into a blank, dreamless sleep.

Travis ran as fast as he could, but as he reached the backdoor of the house, the ghostly apparition appeared before him, now with a horrible smirking face.

Travis screamed and fell backwards, but the spectre made no move to grab him. It simply held up a finger to its lips. "Shhhh..."

Travis ran right through the thing, hopping the fence and running as fast as his legs would carry him, down into the town, where the last trick-or-treaters wandered.

"MMMMMMMPHHHP!" he screamed, but then realized a band of duct tape had covered his mouth!

Travis fell to his knees, clawing at the gag, but it seemed part of his skin. Nothing would remove it.

How could he help his friends now?

The End?
To be continued in "I'm Knot Scared"!

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Haunted house indeed!
I suggest caution in posting the address of this particular house on here, lest this poor ghost of ours windup SWAMPED with hordes of willing victims looking to be mummified ;)

Great stuff [mention]Volobond[/mention]!
Definitely a nice little Halloween treat.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

A very spooky introduction and great fun. Looks like we have a kinky spectre on our hands but what has pulled him out of the shadows. I guess the chance to mummify a Spartan and Spiderman in one package is hard to pass up!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

An exciting start to this supernatural tale! So many questions about the ghost, and the fate of our hapless adventurers! Can't wait to find out more.
Side note: the model for Jerry is the same I plan on using for one of my In A Haze characters! Great minds and all that! :lol:
My M/M Stories Here
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Brilliant [mention]Volobond[/mention]! Just the kind of Halloween story I would fantasize about and you wonderfully bring it into print. ThNk you,
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

A masterwork. Simply beautiful. Short, concise, and pushing all the right buttons. If this is the prologue, the full story will be dynamite!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 2 years ago An exciting start to this supernatural tale! So many questions about the ghost, and the fate of our hapless adventurers! Can't wait to find out more.
Side note: the model for Jerry is the same I plan on using for one of my In A Haze characters! Great minds and all that! :lol:
Great minds indeed! :D

Thank you all for your comments and support! I'm glad you enjoyed this little teaser!

MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is great! Timely, hot, and well written.
And I agree with [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] - that house would be overrun with TUGs subs in no time.
george_bound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by george_bound »

Oh wow, this was too much fun... and yes I'd like to know the address of this house please 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY STORIES, CLICK HERE:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=67283#p67283
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Boy, [mention]Volobond[/mention], did you treat us with some trickster ways!!

Thank you!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Are you interested in seeing if Jerry and Howie are lost forever to the spirit in the house on the hill? What will happen to Travis? Find all the answers in I'm Knot Scared!

NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

Oh man, what a great teaser!! This really has whet my appetite for the story to follow! Freaking really well done [mention]Volobond[/mention]!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic