Careful what you wish for(F/M) (Part 14 added)(11-05)(The final)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Careful what you wish for(F/M) (Part 14 added)(11-05)(The final)

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Note: English is not my first language. I try my best :D

‘Three beer please!’ the guys at the bar placed their order, I start to made their beer. ‘Here guys, here you go, have fun!’ I always like the guests at my work to have fun. I like to enjoy them and entertain a bit. My name is Jayden, and today I am working with my co-worker and best friend Daisy.

I know Daisy now for nine years. And we have a connection, the only thing is.. She is a lesbian, and I am a boy.. But she and I are always together at work. I am 27, she is 25. We worked together at more jobs.

I am 6 ft 4, I am just on good weight and I am blond shorthaired. My eyes are green. Daisy is 5 ft 2, long blond hair and is really skinny. And for her height, pretty big boobs.

‘Sir, can I ask you something?’ At that moment I am standing with my back to this person but I already know it is a woman. ‘One moment please.’ I tell her. I turn around, and I look maybe one of the most beautiful women I ever saw in the eyes. ‘How can I help you?’

We chat for a bit. I found out this woman her name was Lydia, she was 36 years old and her background was from Suriname and Indonesia. She was 5 ft 6, than coloured, black hair and brown eyes. Her body was awesome.

The smooth talker I am, I asked her ‘Can I please have your number?’ She give me her number and she left, I did not even help her. Daisy was laughing, cause she knows this is my type of woman and I am going to make work of it. And it is not the first time I received someone her number during my work.

‘Jayden, if we hurry up a bit we can leave before 2 am.’ I think that is a good plan. The guys ordered their last beer, and we start to clean. ‘Daisy, maybe we should go and smoke one?’ I don’t even smoke, but Daisy does. And she knows what I wanna do.

I text Lydia. ‘Hey Lydia, this is Jayden from earlier this evening. We are now busy with cleaning, but I am off tomorrow. Would you like something to drink?’ It was already running late so I don’t expect an answer anymore.

We start to make sure that our co-worker in the morning has an easy begin. One reason Daisy and I always close together from Tuesday to Saturday. And now it is Saturday.

Finally we are done. Daisy asked me if I would like to go to her place and drink something. So we head of to her place. I already had brought her home, as I always do. She has no car. And I have one.

We are entering her place, I walk toward the kitchen and take some wine for the booth of us. White for me, red for her. We start to chat. About Lydia. She saw in my eyes that this woman does something to me a woman never did before. But also about our favourite subject. Bondage, particular BDSM.

We never played together. She only wants to play with girls and that is something I accepted. But I always have my fantasies about her. I am a male, I have my thoughts.

After a long chat, it is now 4 am, it is time to sleep. We always sleep together in the same bed. Never did something. Me and Jacob are the only two males aloud in her bed. But Jacob is a cat, he don’t need permission.

I can’t sleep. I am thinking about Lydia and what I want to do to her, and what I want her to do to me. Finally I fall asleep.

I woke up around 11am. Daisy is already out and I can smell the coffee. I walk downstairs and opening the door.

‘Surprise!’

---------------

Note: It is my first story over here. Please leave feedback. I hope you guys enjoy it! To be continued..
Last edited by Pantyhose971 1 year ago, edited 29 times in total.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Nice start! I want to see what happens next.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Thanks for the comment! Glad you like it :D
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago Nice start! I want to see what happens next.
....can nothing but agree. So, at least two are waiting (not to mention the ever so shy lurkers) ;)
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Thanks for your reaction! I continue really soon
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

As I open up the door I am flabbergasted and surprised at the same time. ‘Lydia, what are you doing here, I did not expect you to see so soon in the morning.’ Lydia and Daisy smiles towards each other, I don’t get what is going on for now. I take a coffee and have a seat.

Daisy starts to talk, and my mouth is falling open. ‘Jayden, you are like a brother to me. And I know I am a sister to you. Your birthday is soon and I want to give you a present you will never forget and always will remember. I set the whole thing up.’

‘What, how, why?!’ Is my respond, but Daisy ignored it and continue her talk. ‘We are always talking about our biggest fantasies, I know yours, you know mine. I would love to let your fantasies, your wishes, are going to happen. But for that I need help, and that is why Lydia is here. We are good friends, and I know she was your type. But I had to now sure, that’s why she was at our work last night.’

I don’t know what to say and I doubt if it is real our that I am still dreaming. I look at Daisy. She is wearing a beautiful skin coloured pantyhose, a red mini skirt, a white blouse and black high heels. Then I look at Lydia. She is wearing also a skin coloured pantyhose, a black mini skirt, a black top and white high heels. I still don’t know what to say.

Lydia stands up and speaks for the first time. ‘I know already everything. Why don’t you having a shower, and all the clothes you need we lay on bed.’ I do what they told me to do. After the shower I returned to the bed and the only thing I see is a black pantyhose. I shove the hose on and walk downstairs.

‘Aw look how cute he looks Daisy, I bet he liked it.’ Lydia smiles towards me. I am confused but excited at the same time. Then someone is grabbing me from behind and ties my wrest together with a rope. I think it is Daisy, cause Lydia is still in front of me. ‘He really likes it Daisy, I can see it down there!’

Then they shove a black pantyhose over my arms and the other leg they tied under my chest. It is true, until now it is one of my biggest fantasies happening to me. Then the girls switch places and I see Daisy standing in front of me. She winks to me, and I wink to her. Then again they shove a pantyhose over me, but now my upper body. After they are done, they start to twist my nipples. ‘Ouch’ is my respond sometimes but the girls having a lot of fun and laugh with it.

Then again, they switch places. But Lydia is now having a seat in front of me and removing her socks. I think I already know where they are going in, and yes she shoves them in my mouth. ‘Daisy, come over here, look how cute my socks are in his mouth!’

‘I also have an idea!’ Is daisy reacting. She also is having a seat and start to remove her pantyhose. And that one, she shoves over my head! I can’t see that much anymore. ‘I know a fun blindfool to, Lydia.’ Daisy starts to shove cotton pads in front of my eyes and underneath the hose, so now I can’t see a thing anymore.

‘Mpppffffhhhhh.’ I start to moan, the girls start to laugh. ‘Jayden, I know for sure you like it.’ There is a hand going to my crotch, and I can’t hide it. ‘Someone is liking it down there.’ Don’t know sure which girl it is, but it sounds like Lydia.

Then someone is tying a rope around my crotch, it is a tight one. Lydia is responding. ‘Hold the rope up Daisy, then he can follow you easy. But first one thing more.’ I hear a roll of tape and it started do wrapped around my mouth. ‘It is duct tape Jayden.’ Again I moan something, but the girls don’t care.

‘Now follow Daisy you boy!’ I get a smack at my butt and I feel the crotchrope tightens, so that’s the signal to walk. ‘Mind your step Jayden’ Daisy warned me. And a few seconds later they tell me again. It is like I am walking on a stairs. But I feel I am outside. Then Daisy reacts again. ‘We are now in the back of Lydia her van, so watch your head. We are going to tie you up some more and then we have a nice ride to somewhere.’

It must be a big van, like the delivery people has. But I can’t see it of course. I feel the crotchrope is connecting now to something, I guess to the top of the van. It must be a strange look, but I feel safe. Then one of the two start to tie my ankles together with a piece of rope. ‘Enjoy yourself Jayden, we will be back in a few minutes.’

I hear the door closing, so I guess I am alone now..?
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Woahh :o
Absolutely loved it. Please continue it
Wish someone could do something similar to me. lol
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Thanks for your reaction, glad you liked it! But, be carefull what you wish for ;)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

aaaaawwww, now the title does make sense. Surely the girls know the limits, but tose might be ...far out?
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago aaaaawwww, now the title does make sense. Surely the girls know the limits, but those might be ...far out?
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago aaaaawwww, now the title does make sense. Surely the girls know the limits, but tose might be ...far out?
I don't know if they care about my limits, so far they are keeping them ;) but I cant promise :lol:
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Cool story so far!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Thanks! Glad you enjoy it!
Eroticabound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Eroticabound »

So far so good
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Thanks! :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I hear the door is opening again, and I hear someone is throwing something on the ground. Is it a bag, a suitcase, a heavy weight? I can’t tell you. ‘Wfm wf tft?’ I want to say ‘What was that?’ It does not surprise me that I don’t get a respond. But then I feel on each nipple two fingers. ‘Oh oh’ I think and yes, they start to twist them. ‘Mpppfffhhh mpppfffffhhh.’ I hear somebody laughing.

‘It is me Jayden, relax.’ It is Lydia. ‘I am here to!’ Daisy also? Suddenly I feel the van is driving off from his spot and I start to sweat a bit. Who is there in front? I don’t know. I feel a hand start to tie me under my knees, and after that above my knees. ‘Jayden are you okay? Moan once for yes moan twice for no.’

I moan once ‘Mppppffffhhhh’. The question came from Lydia. ‘Jayden, do you want to know who is driving? Again moan once for yes twice for no.’ That’s not a difficult question, but at the moment I am going to moan I feel that the hose is shove down on the backside.

‘Smack’ ouch that hurts. As an accident, I moan twice. ‘You don’t wanna know you silly boy?’ Again I feel a smack on my ass and again as accident, I moan twice. ‘I guess you have to punish him a bit later girl.’ Lydia is shouting to someone. Daisy is not responding. Then I hear somebody say ‘Okay!’

I know that voice. It is Vivian. The curvy redhead from the liquid store. We always chat a bit when I am buying some stuff, but why is she is here? Why is she involved, and what is going on? Yes I flirted with her, and I have her number. But she always telling me no chance for me.

‘Mpffn?’ The girls again don’t respond. ‘Smack, Smack, Smack!’ Ouch. ‘Do it a bit harder Lydia, I think you are to soft.’ She is responding. ‘Maybe later, I have a present for him.’ I hear them grabbing in a bag. Then they start to open up the hole from my ass. ‘Oh no’ is what I think. They shove a plug inside. It does not hurt, so I don’t moan. But it is not comfy either.

They are pulling the hose up and I feel the crotchrope is doing his job with securing the plug. And of course me, so I can’t fall. Then I feel a rope going between my upper legs, not that far from my crotch.

‘Help me with removing my pantyhose Daisy please, it is difficult during the driving.’ Daisy walks over to Lydia to help her. Then I feel someone is lifting my legs up a bit. The girls start to shove on leg of the hose over my bound legs, and the other leg they tie around my belly.

‘We did a good job Lydia don’t you think? This is such a nice encasement. I can see he likes it.’ Somebody is laying her hand on my crotch and yes I like it. I can pretend I don’t but I do like it.

Again someone is twisting my nipples. I moan again. The girls are laughing, but then I feel something get attached to my nipples. ‘Mpppffffhhhhh’ I did not expect it. It probably are clamps. I guess there is a little weight on it cause I am bending a little forward.

‘Let’s fix his upper body now!’ Lydia is a bit to excited. They start to tie my chest and secure my arms to it. I am completely stuck now and the only thing that makes sure I am not falling is that crotch rope at my swallowed crotch.

‘What next?’ That’s Daisy, but I hear Vivian shouting. ‘I know something, why don’t you girls start to kiss his body!’ Immediately I feel one girl is kissing my neck, the other girl starts to kiss my cheek. This continued for a while and sometimes they switched, but I don’t know who did what.

‘We are here!’ Is Vivian shouting. Daisy starts to talk to me. ‘Jayden, we installed a little spy cam in the van so we can watch you with our phone. If there is something moan three times and shake your head. Moan now once if you understand.’ ‘Mpppfffhhh’ I do understand.

She continued. ‘If you wonder where we are, we are in the middle of Rotterdam. We are going to leave you alone and we are going to shop and have dinner. We might buy something for you, but I hope you be kind enough to buy something for us. We have your wallet, so we can use your money. Don’t make to much noise, cause if somebody spotted you you probably have a problem, you understand?’ Again I moan once.

Before the girls are leaving I hear them grabbing one last thing. They attached a vibrator to the crotchrope. I feel the rope around my crotch is vibing so I guess I have to be care full with moaning. The plug is also doing his job.

I hear the girls are leaving and closing the truck. I hear a lot of noise around me and I think Daisy so far keeps up her promise. This is one off my fantasies. Left alone encased in the back of a truck or van.

But why, why is Vivian here?
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Such vicious girls are hard to find :roll:
i think vivian had a scret crush on you and daisy knew it and she also likes to dominate boys so daisy took her in for her plan.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

fantastic story
plz continue it.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Ak610 wrote: 2 years ago Such vicious girls are hard to find :roll:
i think vivian had a scret crush on you and daisy knew it and she also likes to dominate boys so daisy took her in for her plan.
Might, I don't know. And yes I continue later. Thanks again for the reply!
Jake78045
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jake78045 »

Jealous
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Glad you liked it!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

hot and hotter and hottter... ;)
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Really nice story! Will be interesting to see exactly what the girls have planned for you next, keep it up!
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Rtj65 wrote: 2 years ago Really nice story! Will be interesting to see exactly what the girls have planned for you next, keep it up!
Yes I will! Thanks for your reaction, glad you liked it so far.
Nainur wrote: 2 years ago hot and hotter and hottter... ;)
:mrgreen:
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

‘Mpfh, Mpfh.’ I try to not moan three times. Just in case. I moan some songs. Songs that don’t make sense. But this does not make sense either. I stand her in the middle of a big city in the back of a van. Encased, tied up and vibed to get an orgasm.

First song in my head is Rihanna. ‘Shut up and drive’. I am shut up, and drove off to somewhere so it does make sense a little. I hear some noises outside, and I think to myself ‘Oh fun, a lot of Belgian people are there today’.

At this moment I am going to have my first orgasm. Three.. Two.. Oh what is this. It’s off. I wiggle at frustration, but I decide not to give up. But is there someone in here or do they have a remote control or what? It does not make sense. I hear the door shut and I thought I was alone.

Somehow the next song is ‘Lonely’ from Akon. I am lonely, or not. I don’t know, at my moaning is nobody reacting so I guess they have a remote. The vibrator is on again. The noises continues outside.

It does not make sense. Why are there so many Belgian people here? I start to think about or journey. Rotterdam is twenty minutes driving. But we drove way to long to be there. Could it be that they lied to me, and we are in Belgium?

Third song, because of the Journey ‘Don’t stop believing’ pops up in my head. The Journey of this, and yes don’t stop believing in an orgasm. But again. 3..2… Off. What the?!

I moan from frustration. ‘Mpppffffhhhh, Mpppfffffhhhhhh.’ A little bit later I continue. ‘Grrrrrr. Grrrrr.’ Why do they denied me all this time? I am not such a bad guy.

And guess what, the next song is ‘Bad Guy’ from Billie Eilish. My own thoughts are torturing me. Why every time do I think in songs. All the times I think something I have a song to continue with. This is not good. How long do I stand here now?

The vibrator is on again. I don’t think it is going to reward me so I try not to enjoy it this time. But how could you not enjoy a vibrator. It is like going to an iceman and order a banana instead of ice.

‘Ice Ice baby. Dadadadum.’ How do I come up with this? Ice, really? I guess I continue to torture myself for the next hours, and the only thing that can help me is an orgasm. 3..2.. Off. It is my day, and not my day.

And I now sure we are in Belgium. They are talking Dutch with a fun accent. But where in Belgium, I am not going to find out. That is impossible. I have to relax a bit.

‘Relax, take it eaaaaasy.’ No not Mika. The voice of that guy in my head is a bit to much and I start angry to shake my head, but not to moan. I need to have this song out of my head. I truly don’t like it. The vibrator is on again.

But my legs hurt, my back. I wanna have a seat. Don’t untie me, cause it is fun. But please let me have an orgasm this time. But I’m still standing.

At the moment Elthon John is in my head, I hear the door is opening. The vibrator goes off. ‘Jayden are you okay, moan once for yes and twice for no.’ It is Vivian. ‘Mppfhh Mppfhh.’

‘Okay let me ungag you, you can tell me what the problem is.’ She removed the tape and shove the hose up a bit and removes the sock. ‘Don’t talk the next minute, let your jaws rest a bit. Let me give you some water.’

‘Jayden, what is the problem.’
‘Please, let me sit down, our hogtie me our something. This hurts my legs way to much now. And the pain my back is receiving is not nice.’
‘Do you want me to untie you completely?’
‘No no, I like it, but it is hurting.’
‘Awesome, cause I was not going to do that.’
‘Can I say one thmmpppfffhhhhh.’

She shoves something in my mouth, shoves the hose back down and wraps again some tape around my mouth. She does not even change my tie.

The vibrator is back on again, and there is Elthon John.

And now, I could not even ask, why are we in Belgium?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic