HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Post by bondagefreak »

CONTENT ADVISORY & AUTHOR'S NOTE
MATURE CONTENT MATTER, OFFENSIVE LANGUAGE, NON-CONSENSUAL BONDAGE, MORALLY AMBIGUOUS SCENARIOS.
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT

PROLOGUE
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
THE JOCK & THE PENDULUM

Living with a bunch of testosterone-ridden college jocks? Check.
Permanently surrounded by the insanely potent funk of their cheesy socks and sneakers? Check.
Personally having to obey their every whim and spending large swaths of time trussed up and gagged? Check!

Sounds like every gay guy's dream, right?
While I can't dispute some of the benefits afforded to me by this lifestyle, reading up about how I came to be blackmailed and forcibly coerced into signing a two-year contract of submission and servitude might just change your mind.
In any case, let's start off at the beginning, shall we?

For starters, I grew up as a single child, with no father to speak of and only a mother to raise me. I'd just celebrated my sixteenth birthday when my mum became romantically involved with this police officer she'd met at a bar a few months prior. Like most of her dates, I didn't think this one was going to last. But after six months of seeing this guy, I knew things were starting to get serious.

My initial reaction was one of secret jealousy and perhaps even resentment. I wasn't jealous of what they had. Rather, I was jealous of the attention my mum was giving her new boyfriend and jealous of the time she set aside to be with him. For the first time in forever, I was no longer the sole focus of her attention. Considering the fact that I'd grown up as an only child and with only a single parent to raise me, I've been told that my initial misgivings regarding this blossoming relationship of theirs were actually quite normal.

In case you might be wondering, this real-life account I'm about to share with you has nothing to do with my mum or her boyfriend. I just need to put you guys into context.

Anyways, going back to mum and her new lover, the apprehension I felt about possibly having a dad for the first time in my life immediately melted away the day I finally met him. Now I know this will undoubtedly make me seem really shallow, but my soon-to-be stepdad was - pardon my language - hot as fuck!

As a somewhat introverted and very much closeted gay guy, I was positively ecstatic to learn that my mother's hot boyfriend had a son three years my senior and that the two of them would soon be moving in with us.

So yeah, I was seventeen when my new stepdad and his twenty-year-old son Ryan finally moved in.

Ryan, who I guess you can now say is my stepbrother, was pretty much the spitting image of his father. He was tall, hunky, had a spectacularly deep voice and was incredibly handsome. Come to think of it, he was probably one of the hottest guys I'd ever laid eyes on.

Unfortunately, our personalities sort of clashed and we mostly ended up doing our own thing. He was a college jock, into sports, weightlifting, cars, motorcycles and women. I, on the other hand, was just some nerdy lacklustre twerp who spent most of his free time reading, browsing the web and playing video games. In other words, my stepbrother and I weren't exactly cut from the same cloth...if you catch my meaning.

The first few months of our living together went smoothly. Ryan and I each had our own bedroom and we kept to ourselves more often than not. While it's true that I never made a solemn effort to reach or try to connect with him, he never did either.

I did my best to stay out of his way, which turned out quite a bit easier than expected considering the fact that he basically only came home to sleep and was out most of the time. Besides, he was in college and would only be staying with us for a few more weeks before moving into a dorm apartment with the rest of his jock buddies.

It kinda saddened me to learn that he'd be leaving so soon after settling in, but part of me was also relieved upon hearing the news that he'd be moving out. I was always so nervous and uptight whenever he was around. Plus, seeing him shirtless and sweaty after each and every one of his workouts was starting to drive me bonkers by that point!

God, I wanted to kiss his huge arms, sniff his feet and lick his muscles so bad. On the subject of feet, his were really big. The smell they gave off, however, was somewhat fiercely unpleasant. But yeah, I'm sorta straying off subject here. Don't worry, we'll get back to the nasty foot stuff later. That is...if you guys are still interested in hearing about my experiences.

I guess you can say things really started going downhill when Ryan barged into my room one day and found me sitting at my computer desk and wanking to the stench of his father's smelly work socks.

The 6-foot-tall jock was furious and quite understandably weirded out. Even more so upon seeing the Tumblr feed on my computer screen and spotting the stash of dirty laundry that was somewhat discreetly - though obviously not discreetly enough - poking out from underneath my bed.

When my sexy-as-hell stepbrother spotted one of the jockstraps that had mysteriously gone missing from his gym bag, he grew even more upset.

Ryan found my entire stash that day; from the smelly socks and worn jockstrap I'd stolen from his gym bag a couple weeks back, to the pair of old boxers I'd fished out of his bedroom floor just two days ago. It also didn't help that my Tumblr feed had some forced sock-sniffing pics on display and that I'd been in the midst of reblogging photos of a handcuffed guy being forced to sniff some raunchy-looking sneakers.

I broke down into tears when he called me a sick fuck, and for a minute there I actually thought he was going to beat me to a pulp and smash my face in. The angry jock sorta calmed down and relaxed upon seeing the tears streaming down my face and noticing how truly shaken up I was.

I still remember him sitting on the edge of my bed and asking me if my mum knew about this...asking me if she knew I was gay.

I shook my head no and broke down into a sobbing, crying mess. I was mortified and kept telling myself that this wasn't real and that I was only dreaming. Much to my continued chagrin though, my current predicament wasn't just a figment of my overly fertile imagination. It was quite real.

The smelly-footed Alpha-jock was obviously irked and disgusted by what he'd seen. He didn't actually say much to that effect, but I could definitely see the scorn and condescension written all over his face. Still, he mercifully decided to keep this whole thing a secret and not tell my mum or his dad about it.

I wasn't ready to come out yet and was predictably thankful and indescribably relieved at hearing him vow to keep this a secret between us. Unfortunately for me, college-hunk Ryan had what can only be described as ulterior motives, and would later use his newfound knowledge of me to his own benefit and advantage.

From that moment on, I knew I'd be very much indebted to him until the time came for me to make my coming out.
What I didn't know, however, was that my outwardly benevolent stepbrother had every intention of collecting that debt. He would collect it in full and demand payment with interest.

INTERESTED IN THIS STORY? WANT A FOLLOW-UP CHAPTER?
LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
IF YOU'RE NOT YET REGISTERED, TAKE A MINUTE TO SIGN UP AND JOIN THIS AWESOME COMMUNITY!

Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 20 times in total.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Nice prologue, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]...

Ryan knows his stepbrother's secrets, and he undoubtedly will make his younger stepbrother pay...

But what are Ryan's secrets? Methinks, perhaps, he might have a few of his own, if he enjoys binding and gagging his stepbrother -- our narrator! 8-)
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Very interesting prologue, would love to read more and see where you take us again :lol:
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

Very nice starting!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Another story that will be excellent.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

This is shaping up to be another winner! Eagerly looking forward to this!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Very nice beginning! I;m sure this is going to be another fantastic story :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

This sounds really interesting!! The idea of blackmail and a contract is definitely a new dynamic.

I'd say continue with this one - has the potential to be great.

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Of course we want to read more! Great setup as always. Using sexuality and kinks for blackmail is not cool but this is a story so I'm looking forward to finding out how Ryan takes advantage of the situation.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

Pup Wingletang wrote: 2 years ago Of course we want to read more! Great setup as always. Using sexuality and kinks for blackmail is not cool but this is a story so I'm looking forward to finding out how Ryan takes advantage of the situation.

I agree with pup wingletang, given this is a story I’m really curious to see where this is going !
Plus, you’re writing the story, we always wanna read more ;)
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Sexuality and fetish blackmail is not my cup of tea, but I'm still interested to see how this turns out!
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

aaaaand I'm hooked :lol: Great start, can't wait to see more.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Well let’s see how this goes :D
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Very ominous, even with the title hinting at what's going to happen!
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

Another super story! Of course I would very much like to read more. :)
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I love this story . I definitely want more . The picture is so hot . I can't wait to read more .
njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

We seem to be in for yet another treat, can’t wait to read how this goes on!
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Love the concept for this and cant wait to read more to see the dynamic these characters have
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Love it [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] and I can’t wait to read more! Thank you for the new story.
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Definitely interested to see where this one goes! Hot set up!
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

Oh I'm also absolutely interested! Actually kind of jealous of this boy.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Stepdad who is a police officer Check
Stepbrother who is a jock, and who has leverage/ammo on our main character already... Check
Stepbrother going to a dorm Check

I am beyond hooked already [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] :lol: :lol: Well that didn't take too long :roll: :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
subguybr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by subguybr »

Out of curious, the stepbrother of the story looks like Danny Vitale (left) in my fantasies (he's much more inked now and sometimes he's more bulky and others more slim, of course I prefer bulky):

CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

OMG words can't even BEGIN to describe how excited i am for this project!!
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Oh my god, interested? Interested? You are asking if we are interested in you continuing this? Abso-fucking-lutely!

What an incredibly hot introduction. Being blackmailed by a hot college stepbrother and his jock buddies is an absolute dream.

I need moreeeee :P

The reason I am getting to this so late is I had to wait until I had enough time to really enjoy it because I just knew it would be good
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic