HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

I LOVE the way that Ryan tries to convince his bratty step-brother about the tape, and he makes some very good arguments too! If someone tried to persuade me so hard I would open my mouth even more willingly!
A sharp tongue, and a God's body! What is there more to ask? :lol:
He does reminde my a little of another one of your plyafully worded, Godly created charmful character from a different story ;)
Ahem.. Ahem... Zack... Ahem... Ahem... :lol:

Truly great chapter and story, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ! I can't wait to see what happenes next!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hmm, so Jesse prefers a light seasoning to a heavier odor, I see. Something tells me that he won't be getting much choice in the matter. 8-)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Corey’s socks are undoubtedly hot - but I wonder who else is going to appear?

I voted for an unknown roommate as I thought we might get a stinkier surprise!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Oh man, the story is absolutely amazing! I love Ryan being so brotherly with Jesse; caring and loving but still very strict and in command. I would love to be in Jesse's place so much ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I really love that stepbrother 😍😍 i want to be his little stepbrother Sir
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Footsub wrote: 2 years ago Corey’s socks are undoubtedly hot - but I wonder who else is going to appear?

I voted for an unknown roommate as I thought we might get a stinkier surprise!
Me too on the vote. I thought Jesse will and has experienced Ryan's socks already from his own doing...And Corey he kind of was exposed to already just being in his room. Interesting though is that so far the vote count points to Ryan's socks, but the cliffhanger ending is pointing to Corey's...we'll see! :)

Now I said I wonder what Corey would do if he finds Jesse....but to your point, who else will appear....Any of these dudes finding an already tied up and gagged fawn will surely take joy and have a field day of unrelenting teasing/control over little Jesse :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"Let's see. Apparently, this stuff is called Heavy-Duty Tough Grip Duct Tape." he read, flashing me a teasing wink before spelling it out in layman's terms. "In other words, your gag for the day."
So glad that Ryan has a sense of humor. 8-)

But poor Jesse! His eyes will surely bulge when he sees where Ryan is going to deposit Corey's smelly, jog worn, ankle socks! :shock:
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Uh oh, maybe Jesse shouldn't have complained about the tape. Those rotten socks coming his way could have been avoided. Poor guy, who would want that? ;)

I'd probably be the same way as Jesse. Love all the smelly stuff on paper, but if I was forced to live it, I'd probably change my mind :lol:
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I hope a other hot roommate will find Jesse (i wish it was me😍) and start play and laugh with Jesse, or mabey Corey will go home early and touch him.. thank you for sharing this very hot story Sir
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Nice to see Jesse sinking into the zone as Ryan completes the roping. It's just a shame about the invisible haze hanging about the room!

Love Ryan's justification for the gag - it's stupid but difficult to argue against. At least he's trying to keep Jesse safe, although I have a feeling it might still not be enough.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
LOOKING AT THE POLL, I'M ASTOUNDED THAT THIS GAG IS APPARENTLY ONE OF THE LEAST POPULAR OPTIONS.
LET'S SEE IF RYAN CAN SUCCESSFULLY CHANGE JESSE'S MIND, AS WELL AS ALL OF YOURS.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
60+ POLL RESPONDENTS BUT ONLY 30 COMMENTATORS SO FAR? COME ON, GUYS!
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER IV
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
NEGOTIATING TACTICS

An unabashedly worried look draped itself across my facial features when I saw my hunky stepbrother extend his hand towards Corey's freakishly oversized running shoes. "Man, these things are soaked!" he disdainfully remarked, picking both ankles socks up between his fingers before giving the soggy ball of cotton a brief, tentative whiff.

"Holy fuck, these do not smell good." came the sound of his loud chuckling as he pulled the dingy socks away from his face and betrayed an expression of mild disgust.

Ryan knew I got off on smelly socks and footwear, but the sight of him teasing me about it made me uncomfortable beyond reason. And so, I desperately tried pretending as though the comments he kept making about his beefy buddy's ratty old jogging socks didn't interest me at all. I winced at the tightness of my bonds and went back to struggling valiantly against them, doing my best to dispel the growing discomfort I felt by shielding myself with a veil of feigned disinterest.

"Fuck they stink! Knowing Corey the way I do, he's probably been wearing these on and off for the past three or four weeks. It's crazy to think that a guy can get as much pussy as he does with feet as smelly as his." the jock humorously mused, tossing one of the sweaty socks back down to the floor but keeping the other one balled up in between his fingers.

I grimaced when the vinegary-scented fabric landed just a few inches away from my face but did my best to put up a defiant front and keep my eyes off my stepbrother's sock-wielding digits. Even though Ryan knew about my dirty little secret, it would've been unimaginable for me to show open interest in his buddy's socks. Unimaginable, not to mention incredibly embarrassing. Much to my great unease though, the blue-eyed stud appeared completely unphased by my poorly concealed discomfort.

"You like socks, don't you, Jesse?" he asked, placing a hand on top of my head and slowly ruffling my short dishevelled hair.

I gave the jock a disapproving look before groaning from the tightness of his knots and going back to my useless struggling. I was determined to pretend as though none of this was of any interest to me.

"I saw you sniffing my dad's socks and I know that you were sniffing mine too, kiddo. I found your secret stash, remember?" the witty stud then skillfully pressed, his words piercing right to my inner core and causing my cheeks to blush.

"Aw, don't be ashamed, buddy-boi. Your secret's safe with me. I just thought...you know...since I need to keep you quiet and since you like socks so much, that we could work something out to suit both our interests." he suavely explained.

"What d'you mean?" I naively asked, genuinely not understanding what he could possibly be referring to. Keep in mind that at the time of these events, I was a bondage newbie. I had a thing for sniffing hot men's footwear, but my appreciation for socks and sneakers stopped there. My impressionable young mind was still blissfully unaware of the many alternative uses one might find for a sock, let alone one as strong smelling as Corey's. Suffice it to say, Ryan's motives seemed as elusive as ever.

I watched as he tossed the crumpled up fabric down to the carpeted floor and watched as he extended his fingers down to pick up the one he'd previously discarded.

"Well...it's like I said. You like smelly socks and Corey's socks haven't been washed in a while. Now I'm looking at this soggy thing I'm holding in my hand right now..." he said, all the while slowly balling up the musty fabric..." and I'm thinking it would work wonders as a gag to help keep you quiet."

My eyes bulged wide in disbelief upon hearing what he'd just said.

"Wait, what?! You wanna put that...thing in my mouth?!" I asked, my face betraying an expression of outright shock and stupefaction.

"Haha, yeah. Kind of a cool idea, ain't it?" Ryan smirked, visibly amused by my dumbfounded reaction.

"What? No!" I cried out, much to my stepbrother's continued amusement.

"Aww...why not, kiddo? I thought you liked socks."

"I do! Sort of..."

"Well then, what's the problem? Don't you find Corey hot? I saw the way you were looking at him earlier..." the witty-tongue jock openly teased, once again causing my cheeks to go red.

Had I been able to move and had there been a dark hole somewhere in the vicinity, I would've surely crawled in.
So embarrassed I was that I just wanted to melt away and disappear by that point.

In truth, the idea of being gagged with a sock that a hot guy had worn while jogging did kind of interest me. I mean, let's be honest here...Corey had a smoking hot face and a killer body. The fact that he was apparently quite popular with the ladies and that he boned a lot of pussy made the overall appeal doubly alluring. He was a stud. A triple A-grade Alpha-jock stud.

Ryan's portrayal of my proposed gagging was mildly disturbing though. His words seemed to imply that my mouth could provide a much-needed laundering service for his Alpha-jock friend. The thought of serving as some sort of...sentient laundry boy - for lack of a better term - to some hyper-muscular 20-year old beefcake was mildly disconcerting, to say the least.

Still, the idea of turning me into a living washing machine didn't seem to phase my stepbrother at all.

"Besides, Corey may have smelly feet, but he can be a really sweet guy. I mean he's lending you his bedroom for the day and he was actually getting his computer all nice and ready for you when we walked in. I honestly think it would be kinda fitting for you to pay him back." Ryan continued, his charismatic sermon actually succeeding in making me feel a tad bit guilty.

I gave his friend's wadded bundle a distrustful look and spent a few seconds eyeing it up with a mixture of unease and disdain.

"Wanna give his sock a sniff?" my captor asked, after allowing me to contemplate my options for a brief moment. When his sock-wielding hand slowly moved towards my face, I crinkled my nose up and immediately tried getting away. It's only when Ryan sort of eased me into it by placing his other hand around the back of my head that I accepted his bizarrely tempting offer and gave the soggy thing a tentative whiff.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

The instant my nostrils flared open, I recoiled.
"Ugmpph!" I cried out, closing my mouth tight and grimacing at the absurdly acrid fumes escaping from Corey's ratty old sock wad.

"Hahaha! Yeah, Corey ain't the one with the smelliest feet around here, but his socks do sure pack a punch, don't they?" my stepbrother chuckled, apparently getting a big kick out of witnessing my horror and disgust.

I didn't say anything to support his claim, but my crinkled nose and highly disgruntled facial expression spoke loud and clear. The bearded bloke's soggy running sock smelled super strong and cheesy! I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, and yet it was strangely alluring.

"Alright, kiddo. You ready for your gag now?" Ryan finally asked, immediately forcing me out of my stupor.

"Nooo! No. I'll be quiet, Ryan. I promise." I pleaded, allowing my disapproving demeanour to resurface and my voice to trail off.

"I know you will, Jesse. Jason's duct tape will make sure you don't have a way of breaking that promise and Corey's sock will be in there to help out and keep you company while I'm gone. Like I said, kiddo...two birds, one stone." the smooth-spoken stud went on to explain.

"But..."

"Shhhh. That's enough now. You're gonna be kept quiet with my best friend's jogging sock and that's final." Ryan spoke, his tone becoming more serious and his voice growing sombre. "Now, d'you have any last words before Corey's sock goes in?" he asked, causing me to groan in disapproval and eye the menacing sock up.

"How long am I gonna be tied up for?" I inquired, genuinely concerned about my ability to endure this strenuous hogtie.

"Well, it's a bit past ten and I should be back at around seven. So that'll be about nine hours." he quickly responded.

I groaned when he said that, but the jock was apparently anxious to depart and uninterested in hearing any of my complaints.

"Okay, Jesse. Time to open up now. Corey's sock is going in there whether you want it or not." he ordered, causing me to struggle against my bonds and give the foul wadding another distrustful look. I looked at it, sniffed a second time, grimaced in revulsion and then parted my lips wide.

This was it, I knew.
Time for my very first gag.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Now I just wonder what would happen if Jesse had Andrew and Ethan as stepbrothers. Probably he'd have far kinder of an introduction!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

I like it very much Ryan is so brotherly sweet for his little brother but still strict, and Jesse know he is his prisoner😍
I cant wait for Jesse to be alone and then i hope one of the roommates will find the prisoner 🥵🥵
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

I like that Ryan seems to be accepting and open to Jesse's desires. And is willing to give him what he wants (even if Jesse doesn't know he wants it... yet). But nine hours is a long time to be alone. We can only hope that one of the other roommates comes home unexpectedly and stumbles upon Jesse is his exquisitely roped state!
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Sweet chapter! I hope the socks won't taste so sweet though... The kid deserves the best from his brother :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Ryan knows what's up! 8-)
I mean, he can get pleasure and fun from seeing his step-brother suck on his and/or his roomates sock and he can also get a good, submissive and breedable washing machine! :lol:
Can't wait to see what happenes next!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Pleasantly surprised to see Ryan seems to be very accepting of Jesse. I wasn't sure if this would be more of a mean-spirited domination but it doesn't seem to be that way at all. He sure is a smooth talker too, making Jesse feel guilt about not wanting those smelly fucks in his mouth. He could really get up to some trouble if Phil is around. Those 2 together? Talk about a manipulative duo.

Corey's socks sound intense, but Ryan did say they aren't the smelliest in the dorm. I'm sure we will be finding out whose are at some point. Glad to see the sock I'm going to be gagged with does have an intense level of stink, but not to the really puke-inducing point of a Shawn/Nick/Zack sock.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I love this story so much . Can't wait till the next chapter comes out .
Mummybag
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mummybag »

Great to read how the trussing up comes together. Nicely tied, gagged…
Already wondering how it is going to keep the boy busy for nine hours… and how big is the chance he’s being found and played with?
Please… Don’t wait to long with the next chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Honestly my new favourite story on the board. Cant wait to read the rest of it
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Heyya sir, just got back. I've chosen the unknown + socks. I was hoping he gets acquainted to the socks of the one with the smelliest feet :lol:
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE
60+ POLL RESPONDENTS BUT ONLY 30 COMMENTATORS SO FAR? COME ON, GUYS!
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER IV
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
NEGOTIATING TACTICS

An unabashedly worried look draped itself across my facial features when I saw my hunky stepbrother extend his hand towards Corey's freakishly oversized running shoes. "Man, these things are soaked!" he disdainfully remarked, picking both ankles socks up between his fingers before giving the soggy ball of cotton a brief, tentative whiff.

"Holy fuck, these do not smell good." came the sound of his loud chuckling as he pulled the dingy socks away from his face and betrayed an expression of mild disgust.

Ryan knew I got off on smelly socks and footwear, but the sight of him teasing me about it made me uncomfortable beyond reason. And so, I desperately tried pretending as though the comments he kept making about his beefy buddy's ratty old jogging socks didn't interest me at all. I winced at the tightness of my bonds and went back to struggling valiantly against them, doing my best to dispel the growing discomfort I felt by shielding myself with a veil of feigned disinterest.

"Fuck they stink! Knowing Corey the way I do, he's probably been wearing these on and off for the past three or four weeks. It's crazy to think that a guy can get as much pussy as he does with feet as smelly as his." the jock humorously mused, tossing one of the sweaty socks back down to the floor but keeping the other one balled up in between his fingers.

I grimaced when the vinegary-scented fabric landed just a few inches away from my face but did my best to put up a defiant front and keep my eyes off my stepbrother's sock-wielding digits. Even though Ryan knew about my dirty little secret, it would've been unimaginable for me to show open interest in his buddy's socks. Unimaginable, not to mention incredibly embarrassing. Much to my great unease though, the blue-eyed stud appeared completely unphased by my poorly concealed discomfort.

"You like socks, don't you, Jesse?" he asked, placing a hand on top of my head and slowly ruffling my short dishevelled hair.

I gave the jock a disapproving look before groaning from the tightness of his knots and going back to my useless struggling. I was determined to pretend as though none of this was of any interest to me.

"I saw you sniffing my dad's socks and I know that you were sniffing mine too, kiddo. I found your secret stash, remember?" the witty stud then skillfully pressed, his words piercing right to my inner core and causing my cheeks to blush.

"Aw, don't be ashamed, buddy-boi. Your secret's safe with me. I just thought...you know...since I need to keep you quiet and since you like socks so much, that we could work something out to suit both our interests." he suavely explained.

"What d'you mean?" I naively asked, genuinely not understanding what he could possibly be referring to. Keep in mind that at the time of these events, I was a bondage newbie. I had a thing for sniffing hot men's footwear, but my appreciation for socks and sneakers stopped there. My impressionable young mind was still blissfully unaware of the many alternative uses one might find for a sock, let alone one as strong smelling as Corey's. Suffice it to say, Ryan's motives seemed as elusive as ever.

I watched as he tossed the crumpled up fabric down to the carpeted floor and watched as he extended his fingers down to pick up the one he'd previously discarded.

"Well...it's like I said. You like smelly socks and Corey's socks haven't been washed in a while. Now I'm looking at this soggy thing I'm holding in my hand right now..." he said, all the while slowly balling up the musty fabric..." and I'm thinking it would work wonders as a gag to help keep you quiet."

My eyes bulged wide in disbelief upon hearing what he'd just said.

"Wait, what?! You wanna put that...thing in my mouth?!" I asked, my face betraying an expression of outright shock and stupefaction.

"Haha, yeah. Kind of a cool idea, ain't it?" Ryan smirked, visibly amused by my dumbfounded reaction.

"What? No!" I cried out, much to my stepbrother's continued amusement.

"Aww...why not, kiddo? I thought you liked socks."

"I do! Sort of..."

"Well then, what's the problem? Don't you find Corey hot? I saw the way you were looking at him earlier..." the witty-tongue jock openly teased, once again causing my cheeks to go red.

Had I been able to move and had there been a dark hole somewhere in the vicinity, I would've surely crawled in.
So embarrassed I was that I just wanted to melt away and disappear by that point.

In truth, the idea of being gagged with a sock that a hot guy had worn while jogging did kind of interest me. I mean, let's be honest here...Corey had a smoking hot face and a killer body. The fact that he was apparently quite popular with the ladies and that he boned a lot of pussy made the overall appeal doubly alluring. He was a stud. A triple A-grade Alpha-jock stud.

Ryan's portrayal of my proposed gagging was mildly disturbing though. His words seemed to imply that my mouth could provide a much-needed laundering service for his Alpha-jock friend. The thought of serving as some sort of...sentient laundry boy - for lack of a better term - to some hyper-muscular 20-year old beefcake was mildly disconcerting, to say the least.

Still, the idea of turning me into a living washing machine didn't seem to phase my stepbrother at all.

"Besides, Corey may have smelly feet, but he can be a really sweet guy. I mean he's lending you his bedroom for the day and he was actually getting his computer all nice and ready for you when we walked in. I honestly think it would be kinda fitting for you to pay him back." Ryan continued, his charismatic sermon actually succeeding in making me feel a tad bit guilty.

I gave his friend's wadded bundle a distrustful look and spent a few seconds eyeing it up with a mixture of unease and disdain.

"Wanna give his sock a sniff?" my captor asked, after allowing me to contemplate my options for a brief moment. When his sock-wielding hand slowly moved towards my face, I crinkled my nose up and immediately tried getting away. It's only when Ryan sort of eased me into it by placing his other hand around the back of my head that I accepted his bizarrely tempting offer and gave the soggy thing a tentative whiff.

*SNIFF SNIFF*

The instant my nostrils flared open, I recoiled.
"Ugmpph!" I cried out, closing my mouth tight and grimacing at the absurdly acrid fumes escaping from Corey's ratty old sock wad.

"Hahaha! Yeah, Corey ain't the one with the smelliest feet around here, but his socks do sure pack a punch, don't they?" my stepbrother chuckled, apparently getting a big kick out of witnessing my horror and disgust.

I didn't say anything to support his claim, but my crinkled nose and highly disgruntled facial expression spoke loud and clear. The bearded bloke's soggy running sock smelled super strong and cheesy! I wanted absolutely nothing to do with it, and yet it was strangely alluring.

"Alright, kiddo. You ready for your gag now?" Ryan finally asked, immediately forcing me out of my stupor.

"Nooo! No. I'll be quiet, Ryan. I promise." I pleaded, allowing my disapproving demeanour to resurface and my voice to trail off.

"I know you will, Jesse. Jason's duct tape will make sure you don't have a way of breaking that promise and Corey's sock will be in there to help out and keep you company while I'm gone. Like I said, kiddo...two birds, one stone." the smooth-spoken stud went on to explain.

"But..."

"Shhhh. That's enough now. You're gonna be kept quiet with my best friend's jogging sock and that's final." Ryan spoke, his tone becoming more serious and his voice growing sombre. "Now, d'you have any last words before Corey's sock goes in?" he asked, causing me to groan in disapproval and eye the menacing sock up.

"How long am I gonna be tied up for?" I inquired, genuinely concerned about my ability to endure this strenuous hogtie.

"Well, it's a bit past ten and I should be back at around seven. So that'll be about nine hours." he quickly responded.

I groaned when he said that, but the jock was apparently anxious to depart and uninterested in hearing any of my complaints.

"Okay, Jesse. Time to open up now. Corey's sock is going in there whether you want it or not." he ordered, causing me to struggle against my bonds and give the foul wadding another distrustful look. I looked at it, sniffed a second time, grimaced in revulsion and then parted my lips wide.

This was it, I knew.
Time for my very first gag.
i really like the way Ryan talks and how confident he is, can’t wait to see what he’s going to do!!
great job bro!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

"Shhhh. That's enough now. You're gonna be kept quiet with my best friend's jogging sock and that's final."
Perfect domination of Jesse. Ryan is firm. Love it. 8-)
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

Definitely seeing a softer side of Ryan than we previously saw, he does seem genuine about not wanting his other roommates to find out. Knowing that there's blackmail and eventual servitude, I have a feeling that adding a gag might not really matter...of course I have no complaints about t=one being added :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic