BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE JAN 08*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
45%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
5%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
5%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 111

Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

It lives!

Just discovered the "new" site. I thought it was gone for good... And I was super sad about not seeing any more additions to this story!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Valimure[/mention] You live!
I just sent you a pm as you were writing this ;)
I've been asking around and posting about you to find out if others knew how to reach you.
Glad to see the last of the lost sheep find his way back home again 8-)

How did you find your way back?
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Valimure You live!
I just sent you a pm as you were writing this ;)
I've been asking around and posting about you to find out if others knew how to reach you.
Glad to see the last of the lost sheep find his way back home again 8-)

How did you find your way back?
Ah, the usual. Horny, thinking about having a shoe strapped to my face which led to me reminiscing about this story. Never thought the site would be back, but a quick google search proved me wrong!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Valimure[/mention]
Glad to hear this is the story that allowed you to find your way back to the fold 8-)

By the way, the story's been completely rewritten and remastered.
The version you've read in the past was only the basic draft.
You should find the final version, much better.

Valimure
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Valimure »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Valimure
Glad to hear this is the story that allowed you to find your way back to the fold 8-)

By the way, the story's been completely rewritten and remastered.
The version you've read in the past was only the basic draft.
You should find the final version, much better.
I'll definitely make my way back to the beginning, then! Should be an exciting read!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I am certainly hyped to see how Shawn's existence will change the path of the story, and if he is a replacement for the previous fifth character or an additional character.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] I don't usually spill the beans in this manner, but don't worry. The main plot isn't changing.
This will still be a faithful representation of the original draft. And no, Shawn in no way replaces the other vital character that'll eventually make his way into the storyline.

If he did, I'd probably end up with a riot on my hands ;)

Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago @Pup I don't usually spill the beans in this manner, but don't worry. The main plot isn't changing.
This will still be a faithful representation of the original draft. And no, Shawn in no way replaces the other vital character that'll eventually make his way into the storyline.

If he did, I'd probably end up with a riot on my hands ;)
I doubt you're one to care about a riot when you're more than capable of ordering around the majority of this forum. :P

But yeah I am glad to here the main plot is not changing, it was awesome before and I'm sure it will be just as awesome, likely even better, now.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So excited for Shawn! Man, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] k you are really sticking to your word about making us wait longer aren't you? We've been spoiled so long that I'm starting to have withdrawals.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Withdrawals? Awhaha come on, it's only been four days since the last chapter ;)
Alright, I'll be publishing chapter 62 shortly. Just need to proofread it a few times.

sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

Finally, I'm commenting on here again as well.

Sorry guys, and especially sorry Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention], I've been so busy those last weeks I completely lost track on the board here. I'm now catching up slowly from Chapter 43 onwards...and damn, that new shower scene was AMAZING! Really loved it. I was one of the "lovers" of the old shower scene, but yeah, honestly, it was not really realistic at all. The new setup fits much more into the storyline...as well as the "cleaning the wounds out" scene does. And that sponge...haha, that showed Brad's real face.

He isn't worrying about Steven having the sponge he cleans his toilet with - no, he reinforces that awful gag with the tape and then starts laughing about it. A real EVIL!

Anxious for what kind of action Shawn brings into the picture.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 62 - Strange Introductions

After letting Nick and his cousin chat alone for a bit, I decided the polite thing to do was to stop what I was doing and head out to greet Shawn as well. It would've been rude to do otherwise, and I was no novice in the art of social graces.

I had only seen Shawn once or twice, and that was way back when we were both preteens.
And since Nick had several cousins, I didn't recall exactly what Shawn looked like.
So when I walked out of the kitchen and saw the handsome young man standing beside Nick, I was completely taken aback by his appearance and stature.

"Hey. You must be Steven!" Shawn beamed, extending his hand toward me and greeting me warmly.

"Yeah! It's been a long time." I answered, accepting his strong handshake while suddenly finding myself getting all weird and tingly.

The family resemblance was striking to say the least.
Had I not known Nick was an only child, I could have sworn this was his younger brother.

Shawn was the same height as Nick, standing a full head taller than me and almost hitting the two meter mark. Like his older cousin, he had short blond hair and pale blue eyes.
His smooth face gave him an almost boyish appearance, but there could be no doubt about it; this was no mere boy. A quick look at his body was enough to convince me of that.

Shawn may have had a young, slightly boyish face, but he definitely had the body of a grown man. And a very strong one at that.

As soon as the jock took off his black Alpha Industries bomber jacket, I got a good look at his broad frame and muscular arms and torso.

He was BIG. Almost as buff as Nick!
He had to weigh at the very LEAST one hundred kilos!
The tight, white muscle-shirt he wore, showed off his body well and gave me a good view of his impressive biceps. They were thicker than my neck!

Aside from the fact that he was wearing black sweatpants instead of nylon trackies, I found it funny how his attire matched Nick's so well, even down to the big hightops he was wearing.

Yeah...cousins indeed.

Shawn, Nick and I spent a few minutes chatting, and from the way things went, I knew Nick had warned Shawn about my presence. Why else would the subject of my being here, never come up?

The two blond hunks quickly retreated down to the basement, where they'd spend the next hour or so working out and getting all gross sweaty.

Nick was apparently training his cousin and would be giving him personal tips on how to improve his performance and perfect his lower body workout.

I ended up finishing Nick's lunch for tomorrow, getting two protein drinks ready, watching TV and fixing myself up in the bathroom mirror, trying to make myself more attractive.
I knew I was good looking and relatively handsome, but I still felt completely inadequate being around the likes of Nick and his hot cousin.

There was a lot of noise coming from downstairs, and a lot of laughing too.
I could tell they were having a good time.

Even though the program playing on TV was fascinating, I felt drawn to the basement and desperately wanted to see what the two hunks were up to.

Anticipating their needs, I quickly scooped up the two protein drinks from the fridge, and made my way down the stairs before entering the gym zone.

When I arrived downstairs, both jocks were shirtless and Nick was adding more weights to the leg press machine Shawn was using.

The younger hunk's muscles bulged and strained as he pushed down on the two pedals that were anchored into the heavy-looking weights.

From the way their soaked muscle-shirts had been thrown about and from how sweaty both hunks were, I could tell they'd used the treadmill and the stationary bike for a good amount of time.

When Nick turned to look at me, I didn't fail to notice how particularly drenched and sweaty he was.
"Hey. Mmm...great timing." he said, giving me a cheerful wink and extending his hand to accept the protein drink I'd prepared for him.

His pecs were heaving and his torso was glistening.
Streams of sweat ran down his huge body and trickled into the black nylon trackies he was wearing.
His legs were really sweaty too. I could tell by the way the nylon was clinging to his huge thighs.
It must've been like a sauna in there!

Shawn got up from his bench press and thanked me for the protein drink.
I couldn't help but admire how truly big and muscular his body was, but I have to admit, my delicate senses were a bit grossed out by how wet and sweaty he looked.

The basement usually felt cooler than the rest of the house, but right now it felt hot and heavy.
The air had a certain musk about it and it wasn't particularly pleasant to smell.

"Nick. D'you want me to start the supper?" I asked, offering my help while the two gym rats chugged down their respective drinks.

Nick just chuckled and looked at his cousin. "No Steven. Only real men get to use my barbecue." he said, 'causing Shawn to smirk and chuckle.

I rolled my eyes and was about to head back upstairs when Nick called out to me and gave me new instructions.
"Here." he said, throwing me his smelly gym rag. "If you wanna make yourself useful, you can clean the gym up." he said, slowly heading towards the stairs and picking his drenched wifebeater up.

The giant hunk's black trackies swooshed loudly as he made his way across the room and I stood there as Shawn handed me his empty glass and picked his shirt up off the floor as well.
"When you're done down here, close the light and get two more protein drinks ready for us." Nick told me, before disappearing up the staircase.

"Yes, Sir." I silently mumbled, before getting down on my hands and knees and working on wiping all the sweat off the large treadmill carpet. I'd fixed myself up all nice, had even trimmed my eyebrows a bit and made sure to remove all the hairs from inside my nostrils. Yet here I was, on the floor and slaving away for this big, hot hunk-of-a-man.

If Shawn found any of this even remotely strange, he didn't hint at it at all.

As soon as I finished cleaning up the musty gym room, I put the smelly cloth back where it belonged and ran upstairs to wash the sweat and stench off my hands.

Nick and Shawn were both in the living room, chatting about their workout, and paid me no attention as I made my way into the kitchen.

I washed my hands in the sink and quickly got to work on those protein smoothies Master Nick had asked for.
By the time I had both glasses ready, the two jocks were still in the living room, talking about weights and stuff.

I walked into the room with their two drinks, and saw Shawn pull a white towel out of his gym bag and wipe his face, pits and back with it, before quickly throwing it around his neck.

"Hey, thanks bud!" the young giant cheered as I handed him his glass. "You make a good workout butler!" he laughed, flashing both Nick and I a toothy grin.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed a bit before smiling back awkwardly.
I tried to keep the semblance that we were all equal here, but deep down inside, I knew I was inferior to these hot Alphas.

I knew Shawn was a bit younger than me. But for some reason it didn't matter.
Much like his older cousin, Shawn radiated a sense of authority, and simply being in his presence made me feel weak to my knees.

I wasn't their equal. I was inferior to them, in every sense of the word.

Just as I was about to pull out and head back to the kitchen, Nick smirked down at me and threw his right arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, he's pretty useful. Why else would I have kept him around all these years?" he joked, chuckling and rubbing my hair playfully while crushing me against his big, sweaty torso.

Shawn laughed a bit and put his empty glass down on the coffee table before plopping himself down on the smallest of the two living room couches.
"Awww man, my legs and feet are killing me." he complained, unable to hide that fact that his muscles were already sore from the intense workout.

"It's gonna be worse tomorrow." Nick told him, gulping the remainder of his protein shake down and leaving his glass on the table as well.

"Here, I have an idea." Nick said, putting his large hands on both of my shoulders and slowly guiding me towards the moderately large couch Shawn was resting on.

"Steven. Why don't you give Shawn a nice foot massage while I get the supper ready?" he suggested, stepping close behind me so that his torso was pressing against my back.

Shawn just looked at me with his pale blue orbs and sat up a bit.
"Aww man. That would be great, bro!" he said, sounding positively thrilled at the prospect of having his feet taken care off.

Something was definitely off.
He was looking at me, but his words had clearly been addressed to Nick.
In essence, he was thanking his older cousin for the massage I was gonna be giving him!

"Here." Nick spoke, grabbing a cushion from the adjacent couch and putting it on the floor, in front of where Shawn was resting.

I was pushed down into a sitting position and guided forward until my face was mere inches away from the younger jock's massive hightops.

The number 13 was inscribed under both his shoes, meaning Shawn had feet as big as Nick's, which made sense considering they were both the same height.

The big, twenty year old hunk just raised his arms up and crossed his hands behind his head before lying back and sighing deeply.

Light blond hairs covered a portion of his broad chest and abdomen, and thick golden puffs protruded from each of his exposed pits, giving his already-impressive body an even more "manly" feel.

The handsome stud crossed his feet and Nick didn't hesitate to pull his cousin's big basketball shoes off and show me what I was up against. Shawn's Nikes came off with a loud plop, and I couldn't help but go wide-eyed at the sight of the socked feet that awaited me.

"There. All set." Nick told us, before putting the TV on and walking out of the living room, leaving me alone with Shawn's big feet.

Unfortunately for me, good looks weren't the only thing the two cousins had in common.
I was about to learn just how closely related these two blond giants really were.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Yes yes yes and yes. I really loved the chapter, I found your descriptions not only interesting but also effective in painting a picture of who Shawn is. You did a great job once again really making the audience visualize the scenario that you want us to. Can't wait for the next chapter!

And I am also really liking the idea of two hunks in the house with putrid feet.
Trainedsub
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trainedsub »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I feel like this chapter was written justttt to make me blush, between the scent of Shawn and Nick’s, to his feet, down to the description of his pits are starting to make me think I need to take a trip up to Canadaand see just how realistic all this is :D
Please sir... Not that again, I promise I’ll be good-
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

For a short and uneventful chapter, that was really hot! Fantastic descriptions of the sweat and smells. Love the introduction of the foot massage :D
Bound Down
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound Down »

[mention]LK3869[/mention] Don't worry. I'm careful not to read anything recent when posting a reply.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] I'm up to chapter 23 and still loving the story. I can't wait to see what Brad does with him on his day.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 63 - Family Ties

The thought of massaging Shawn's feet was humiliating to say the least.
Doing so wasn't entirely distasteful, but the manner in which I was being coerced into doing it definitely was.

The fact that Shawn didn't even see fit to thank me, but thanked his older cousin instead, REALLY made me feel like some kinda whore...as though my services could be lent and borrowed at Nick's discretion.

Had Shawn's feet been a little cleaner, the manner in which I was being coerced into massaging them might've been easier to accept.

But who was I kidding? This was Nick's cousin! His feet were far from being as clean as mine.
They were big, REAL big. And they were smelly, to the point of making me back my head away and eye them in disgust.

Shawn was, much like his older cousin, oblivious to my problems and didn't seem to have a care in the world right now.

His socks were rancid and looked like they hadn't been washed in quite a while.
They were stinking up the place something fierce, and right away, I picked up the familiar stench of Nick's potent foot cheese...only this time, it wasn't coming from Nick. It was coming from Shawn!

"Are you gonna massage my feet or what?" the blue eyed hunk finally asked, craning his head up to see what was taking me so long.

I wanted to tell him I wouldn't. I wanted to tell him how bad his feet smelled. But a quick look at the manly stud's boyish face quickly melted my fragile resolve and forced me back into a state of quiet submission.
"Yeah. Sorry..." I mumbled, slowly lifting my hands up and taking his giant, socked foot into my palms.

The hunky stud quickly rested his head back down, closed his eyes and smiled.
He didn't see the expression of horror draped over my face as I handled his big, raunchy foot.

God! I wanted to be sick!
His feet were warm and his socks felt all moist and slimy.

Each time I pressed my thumbs into his beefy, sock-clad foot, the beastly young man would breathe out and moan.
"Yeah. Oww yeah." he purred, breathing in and out and causing his big hairy chest to heave up and down.

He kept flexing his feet and curling up his big, pungent toes, no doubt greatly enjoying what I was doing.

About fifteen minutes into the ordeal, Shawn reached into his gym bag and pulled out his laptop before sitting up a bit and eyeing the screen intently.

Aside from the occasional moaning and purring, he was being real quiet and he paid me no attention whatsoever.
I didn't even get a "Thanks Steven." or "Are you okay down there, Steven..." Nothing.

I felt sick to my stomach.
The strong fumes coming from the handsome young man's socks and nearby hightops, was simply too much for me to handle. I wanted to puke. Ugh! This was almost as bad as sniffing Nick's boots after work!

Shawn's smelly feet.png

After what seemed like forever, Nick walked into the living room to tell us that the beef patties were on the barbecue and that supper would be ready in ten minutes or so.

I gave the hunk a pleading look and couldn't help but eye him expectantly as he approached.
I thought he was gonna release me from my duties, but I was proven wrong when he just plopped his great big butt on the main couch and forced my head back towards his cousin's cheesy stinkers.
"Look at what you're doing." he ordered, scooting forward on the couch, turning my head forcefully and pointing towards Shawn's big feet.

Nick and Shawn ended up chatting for a few minutes.
I just sat on the floor between them, quietly massaging the pair of huge, stinky feet that were standing tall right in front of my face.

To them, it was as though having me on the floor like this was the most natural thing in the world.
Had they laughed or joked about it, it would've felt more normal. But no jokes were made.

Shawn HAD to know that his feet smelled really strong. He HAD to know that his socks reeked and smelled of potent foot cheese. How could he NOT know?

Yet, the hairy blue-eyed hunk made no effort to keep his large feet away from my face, nor did he offer anything even remotely close to an apology.

Neither of them paid me any attention and neither of them noticed my crinkled nose or the fact that my face was contorted into a look of serious distress. Shawn's socks smelled REALLY bad.

"Alright, I'm gonna go check the grill." Nick announced before slowly getting up and jogging out of the room. "Dude, your feet smell like shit!" he laughed, waving his hand in front of his face while making his way towards the dining room patio door.

"Haha." Shawn chuckled, wiggling his socked toes in a sickening manner and grinning widely before focusing his attention back to his laptop.

My presence wasn't even acknowledged, yet I was the one sitting on the floor at his feet and picking up the bulk of his stench!

Nick finally called us for supper and Shawn and I quickly made our way to the kitchen.

I promptly washed my hands while the two Alphas dressed their burgers and ended up doing the same, even though my appetite had shrunk considerably in the last half-hour.

The burgers were big, and I knew I probably wouldn't be able to finish the two Nick that had prepared for me.
The jocks each opened up some beers and sat down on the big leather couch, both of them with three large hamburgers on their plates.

By the time I finished dressing my burgers and joined them in the living room, they were already eating.

I quickly scampered to the smaller couch, where Shawn had been resting, but Nick apparently didn't approve.

"Psst...come here." he ordered, snapping his fingers and motioning for me to sit with them on the leather couch, right between him and his shirtless cousin.

I awkwardly managed to wedge myself in between them, and to my dismay, neither of them seemed too concerned with giving me any space even though the couch was big enough for four guys.

My left shoulder was rubbing against Nick and my right one, against Shawn.
I was literally sandwiched between the two brutes and felt so very small and scrawny.

Nick must've noticed I wasn't eating' cause he looked down at me and gave me a quizzical look before reaching for my plate and opening up one of my burgers.
"What's wrong? Your meat isn't cooked?" he asked, looking inside to see if the ground beef was pink.

"No. It's fine." I answered, annoyed at the fact that he'd just touched my food with his fingers.
He was still gross and sweaty from his workout, not to mention the fact that he hadn't showered after coming home from work. I also knew Nick well enough to know he didn't have any qualms about scratching his pits, or reaching inside his trackies to adjust his pouch while cooking. Ugh...why did he have to touch everything?!

"Eat up, before it gets cold." he told me, digging hungrily into his second burger.

We ended up watching TV for a bit.
The two jocks drank their respective beers while I drank some orange juice.

Shawn had plopped his big feet up on the coffee table and Nick did the same, before slipping his huge basketball shoes off and stinking the room up even more than it already did.

The blond muscle-god's pungent foot odour filled the room up and hit my nostrils, immediately cutting out my appetite and nearly causing me to choke on the mouthful I had yet to swallow.

I didn't even manage to finish the first burger, which Nick was all too happy to scoop up from my place and eat.

"Dude. You wanna split it with me?" he asked his cousin, looking at the remaining hamburger on my plate.

"Nah, go ahead. I'm stuffed, man. I had three big bean burritos for lunch." Shawn answered, rubbing a hand over his hard, muscular abdomen to accentuate just how full he was.

Nick scooped my plate up and ate my large hamburger in less than two minutes.
He quickly cleaned the tips of his fingers up by bringing them to his mouth and then wiping them off on his shiny black trackies.

"Thanks for the supper." I spoke, wanting to pick the plates up and head to the kitchen to escape the combined stench of their terribly smelly socked feet.

Instead of letting me get up, Nick smiled and draped his thick, heavy arm around my neck and pulled me in tight against his buff torso. "No problem, kiddo." he chuckled, using his other hand to ruffle my hair up.

The three of us spent the next hour, sitting on the couch, watching TV and lazing around.

I spent the entire time breathing through my mouth, feeling sick every time my nostrils picked up the strong stench that permeated the room.

It was about 8:30 PM when Shawn got up and told us he had to head home and get an early night.
He mentioned something about tomorrow being a big day for him.
I knew he was in college, and from the sound of it, his session was ending tomorrow and he was in the process of submitting his final project until next session began.

"I'm fuckin' sweaty, man. Mind if I hit the shower and change before leaving?" he asked, slowly getting up and stretching his beefy arms towards the sky.

"Of course not, bro. Go right ahead. You know where everything is. Just leave your towel on the counter when you're done." Nick told him.

I picked up the dishes and loaded them into the dishwasher while Nick put his shoes back on and went outside to cover up the barbecue. The sun was going down and it was slowly getting dark.

Shawn came out of the shower wearing fresh clothes and quickly put his shiny black bomber jacket on.
He looked incredibly hot and handsome wearing his grey hoodie and thick Alpha Industries jacket.

Nick came back in to wish his cousin farewell and I was pleasantly surprised to hear them chat about tomorrow's workout.

Apparently, Shawn would be coming back tomorrow for another session, and this time they'd be focussing on upper body workouts.

The young jock bent down, took his laptop out of his gym bag and zipped his bag back up before wishing us both a good night. It made sense that he was leaving his stuff here, since he was coming back tomorrow afternoon.
It's not as though he'd be lifting weights and working out until then.

As soon as the handsome hunk left, Nick closed the front door and locked it before turning around and facing me.

We just stared at each other in silence for a moment.
He just stood there, shirtless, wearing nothing but his shoes and silky black trackies.
I knew he was up to something.
I could see it in his eyes.

"Go brush your teeth and put your PJs on. I want you waiting for me in the living room in five minutes." he ordered, glaring down at me before making his way towards his bedroom.

I quickly retreated to the small bedroom where I spent most of my nights, and put on a plain sleeveless shirt, blue running shorts and a clean pair of ankle socks before heading to the washroom and brushing my teeth.
I looked at myself in the mirror and was satisfied with the handsome young lad staring back at me through the reflection.

I was a little nervous about Nick's sudden change in attitude, and had to swallow a lump of saliva as I reluctantly walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

I waited and waited for what seemed like an eternity...until FINALLY, the big, sexy brute emerged from his room.

He had a severe expression on his face and I couldn't help but look on in silent apprehension as he walked up to me with a big duffle bag in his hand.

The bag looked heavy and...WAIT! I recognised that bag!
That's where he kept most of his rope and bondage stuff!

The giant hunk walked up to me and stopped dead in his tracks before letting the heavy bag drop down to the floor.

"We need to talk." he said, standing two meters tall and looming down over my seated form.

I was in serious trouble.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Chapter 64 - Breaking Barriers

"Nick, what's wrong?" I asked, expertly dressing my face with a look of concern and extending my arms to take hold of his left hand.

I didn't have the brute strength, nor the stature that it took to stand up to Nick. I was, however, particularly adept at slithering my way into his good graces, and generally knew which tune to play when the time was right.

Nick's expression changed and I could tell by his facial features that he was startled and taken a little off guard.

By looming down over me and adopting an intimidating posture, he probably expected me to sink down and submit. Yet here I was, reaching out to him and showing him concern and affection.

The proud hunk's confident features were momentarily taken over by a confused expression.
He looked at me blankly before resuming his frown and puffing his broad chest up.

"I'm sorry if I move around a lot at night. I'm having trouble sleeping." I told him, lowering my head and desperately working to stay one step ahead.

I have to admit, I was a little shocked when Nick cut through my mind games as easily as a warm blade through butter.

"Enough!" he growled, standing tall and glaring down at me. "You KNOW I didn't call you in here to talk about that."

He was right of course, and I silently cursed myself for having underestimated his lucidity once more.
I wasn't nearly as smart as I thought I was.

"We're gonna have a chat about what you did on Monday afternoon." he said, pulling his hand away from me and sitting down on the coffee table, directly across from where I was sitting.

I couldn't help but squint my eyes shut and bow my head down in despair.
That was something I really wasn't looking forward to talking about.

"So what's the deal with you tying yourself up? You enjoy being restrained?" the jock asked, driving his piercing blue gaze deep inside me.

I tried answering, but couldn't get past seemingly huge lump forming inside my throat.
I just kept my head down and shrugged, not knowing what to answer.

"What does that mean? Is that a yes or a no?!" Nick pressed, not satisfied with my response and waiting for an answer.

A moment of silent ensued, until finally, I was forced to speak.
"I...I don't know." I admitted, not willing to anger the hunk by refusing to answer his question.

At least, my answer was truthful even though it's probably not what he wanted to hear.

"And what about my briefs, uh? Why the FUCK would you stuff my dirty briefs inside your mouth and tape your face up?" he asked, his tone still as sharp and as aggressive as ever.

I swallowed again and hung my head even lower before shrugging once more.

"Answer me!" the jock roared, obviously not accepting my silence.

"Nick...I don't knowww!" I cried out, raising a hand up to cover my brow and support my low-hanging head.

Truth be known, I wanted to crawl into a dark corner and disappear into a hole somewhere.

Nick's glare was unrelenting.
He just stared at me hard and huffed loudly before standing up and pacing around the room.
He was frustrated, and it really seemed to bother him that he couldn't get to the truth of the matter.

"Last summer I caught you sniffing my shoes..." he spoke, in a calmer, more composed manner. "And now I find you eating my briefs. I know you're gay, Steven...but that's some seriously fucked up shit." he spoke.

"I don't get it. I really don't." he continued. "I catch you sniffing my fuckin' shoes, but then you look like you're gonna be sick every time you take my boots off after work. You get all sissy and whiny every time I touch your food, but when I'm not around, you go through my dirty laundry hamper and stuff my fuckin' dirty underwear inside your mouth. What the fuck?!" he cried out, running his hands over his short blond hair to accentuated how puzzled he was by my erratic behaviour.

I remained quiet the whole time.
I had no answers to give him, 'cause I didn't know the answers myself.
Don't get me wrong. The answered were there. I just didn't wanna face them and admit the truth.

"Are you into being forced to do things you don't like?! D'you actually get off on being bullied?" he asked, sitting himself back down on the table and extending his hand to raise my chin up. "Talk to me! I'm trying to understand you."

I said nothing, though it would be important to point out that I was on the verge of crying at that point.

I felt sick to my stomach.
Nick had just hit the nail on the head. But why was it so hard to accept?

Suddenly, it dawned upon me that it might be okay to come to terms with my dark impulses, and that it might actually feel good to share them with someone. I'd been struggling with these feelings for a long time now, and I knew deep down inside that it was time to move on and accept the fact that I wasn't exactly "normal".

I raised my saddened eyes up to meet Nick's and slowly nodded my head sheepishly.
Yes, he was right. I got off on losing control and had developed a big thing for being forced to do things against my will. It was a love-hate situation...one that was really hard to explain.

Nick sighed.
Finally, we were getting somewhere.

"Alright." he said, getting up and letting my chin go. "I think you've got some thinking to do. You remember what I said about coming to terms with yourself and getting back in shape up there?" he asked, pointing towards my head and touching my skull.

I slowly looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes and nodded.

"Well it starts tonight." he said, reaching down for his heavy duffle back and allowing it to land on the living room coffee table.

"From now on, you'll be tied up whenever I feel like it, and you'll be disciplined whenever you step out of line."

"Yes, Sir." I answered, feeling butterflies form in my stomach at the sound of Nick getting all stern and fatherly.

"If I ever catch you doing something stupid like trying to tie yourself up again, I'm gonna beat your ass red! You hear me?!" he growled, glaring down at me angrily.

"Yes, Sir." I answered, immediately nodding my head and finding myself unable to resist the unbearable tingling sensation that made my cheeks blush.

I looked up and gave my giant, muscular King a sheepish glance, before casting my eyes back down in shame.

Nick drew closer, until he was standing right in front of me.
He lowered his hand over my head and spent a few seconds rubbing my hair affectionately.
It helped me calm down a little.

Our relationship had reached a new level.
We were both on the same page now. Or at least, closer to being on the same page.

Nick allowed me a few more seconds to calm down before moving things forward and giving me a new set of instructions.

"Alright, boi. On your stomach, Hands behind your back. Now!" he ordered, quickly going from soft and understanding, to harsh and severe.

I quickly complied and lied down on my stomach before obediently crossing my hands behind my back.

Nick grabbed his heavy duffel bag and threw it on the couch, right above my head, before plopping his enormous weight down over my thighs.

He weighed a TON, and the moment he landed on my upper legs, I knew I wasn't going anywhere.
This was it, I knew. I was gonna be tied up by my big, blond muscle-King.

I'd been dreaming about this moment for MONTHS! And finally, it was happening for real.

My body trembled and my limbs quaked.
I felt really weak and lightheaded, but somehow, having the giant hunk's warm body pinning me down was extremely reassuring. My heart was beating fast, but deep inside, I felt safe and secure.

"Don't fight this. You're not going anywhere." the jock spoke, his tone deep and soothing.

"Yes, Sir." I moaned, resting my head down against the thick leather and breathing in an out as slowly as my excited state would allow.

Nick spent the next fifteen minutes or so, trussing me up to the point where I could barely move a muscle.

He was obviously enjoying himself quite a bit, 'cause he had an 8 inch vertical tent dangling around in his silky nylon trackies. It was actually a little ridiculous the way it was sticking out so far in front of his well-defined abdominal muscles.

But of course, even though his hard, nylon-clad boner rubbed against me a few times, I didn't say anything and pretended not to notice.

Nick worked his big arms furiously.
He kept adding more rope and more knots.
I'd never been tied up like this before.

There was SO much rope around my limbs, I don't even know where to begin describing it all!

First, my wrists were crossed and tied together extremely well.
The knots were all triple-secured and placed out of reach so that I could never hope to free myself on my own.
Nick used all his strength and poured all his muscle and might into tightening the knots.
He took great pride in that fact that NONE of his tie-up victims had EVER managed to escape.

I tried pleading with him...
Tried reminding him that I was a puny little guy and that he didn't need to go all crazy and use his "big guns" on me.

Nick apparently didn't agree.

I was his prize and his trophy. This was serious business to him.
The hunky blond giant took it upon himself to make sure I'd never be able to escape or run away.
Much to my dismay, he always took these bondage games VERY seriously...even when I kept my head down and offered no resistance.

My ankles were restrained real tight, much like my wrists, only there was more rope securing them together.

Nick could've just hogtied me and left it at that, but the big muscular brute went out of his way to show me just how helpless I truly was.

My knees, my thighs, my forearms, my uppers arms, my chest and torso...all were bound up hopelessly tight.
It was to the point where over fifty percent of my body was hidden under thick coils of sturdy black rope.

"Think you can get out of my knots?" he asked, sounding positively cocky and proud of his work.

I wiggled around a bit, causing the overstuffed leather couch to creak beneath me.
"No, Sir." I answered, after a few seconds of futile struggling.
My heart was beating fast and I couldn't stop myself from grinding my throbbing erection down into the soft leather couch.

This was no mere amateur bondage. Nick was an expert, I knew.
This was tight. Really tight!

Without a word, the beefy stud grabbed another thick coil of rope, and started securing me up into an excruciatingly tight hogtie.

I cried out and tried to arch my body forward.
It was too late though. Nick was already using his massive arm muscles to truss me up connect my bound wrists to my bound ankles.

My body was arched backwards into a strenuous hogtie, and all my pleas for mercy were hitting deaf ears.

"Ugh...Nick. Nick...it's too tight!" I cried out, suddenly dreading the thought of spending more than a few minutes like this.

"QUIET!" the blond muscle-god suddenly barked. "I DON'T wanna hear it." he roared, putting an end to my pathetic pleas and plunging the room back into silence.

By the time he was done securing me into a merciless hogtie, I was reduced to a whimpering, moaning lump of rope and flesh.

There was ZERO chance of me escaping this.
And something told me I was gonna be stuck in his hogtie for a good while longer.

"You won't be needing these." Nick said, suddenly peeling my two ankle socks off and tossing them to the floor.

Fresh air hit my vulnerable soles and before I had the chance to realise what was happening, strong hands grabbed my bound ankles and aggressive fingers starting digging into my feet.

"AAHHH! AAAAHHAHAH! Niiiick! NICK! STOPPPP! NAAAAAAAHHH...." I cried out, laughing myself to tears as the hunky brute tickled my defenseless soles and made me cry out in ecstasy.

The tickling continued for a few seconds until finally, the sweaty hunk got up and made his way towards his cousin's gym bag.

His black trackies swooshed loudly and his giant boner dangled left and right in front of him.

"Gotta do something about your fuckin' screaming..." he mumbled, barely loud enough for me to hear.
"Let's see what Shawn's been keeping in here." he added, bringing the big sports bag over to the couch and delving inside his cousin's personal belongings.
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User 153

Post by Deleted User 153 »

finally caught up again...
Loving the introduction of Shawn, and I'm thrilled to read Steven is getting the answers he was looking for.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Pup[/mention] and [mention]puffalover[/mention] Hope you guys aren't too disappointed with Shawn's addition ;) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

[mention]Bound Down[/mention], [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Valimure[/mention]
Have fun catching up, guys! You should try to ration your reading a bit.
I know quite a few guys who wish they weren't up to date. That way they wouldn't constantly have to wait for me to release new chapters one at a time ;)

Enjoy and do continue posting comments as you read along (no matter what chapter you're at).
The chapters you guys are reading were only published a few weeks ago. So they should still be fresh in everyone's minds.

[mention]Boundluis[/mention], [mention]GoBucks[/mention], [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention], [mention]Trainedsub[/mention]

A HUGE thanks for the comments and support, guys!
I do hope you guys enjoy the latest additions, and as you may or may not know, I'm always open to suggestions/ideas/requests. Of course, I know exactly where I'm heading with this, but on occasion, I've been known to accommodate popular demand ;)
Wonder what Nick'll find in that bag he's just opened up 8-)
Steven's fate may very well be in your hands.
Be gentle folks. Poor boy's already got a lot on his plate 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Yeah, who knows? Could be the basic old-old socks or underwear, a sweat rag, under clothes, gym sneakers, work boots... So many choices... How about just shoving Steven into the bag? Hahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 5 years ago Chapter 64 - Breaking Barriers

"Are you into being forced to do things you don't like?! D'you actually get off on being bullied?" he asked, sitting himself back down on the table and extending his hand to raise my chin up. "Talk to me! I'm trying to understand you."
It took me so long to answer that question for myself in a sincere way :roll:.

Two great chapters incredible sir!

I really like how Nick and Shawn ignore Steven to the point where he feels like the most humiliated person on the planet, and the two stallions aren't even making an effort to make him feel that way.

And finally Steven admitted his wishes and Nick will take care of them, I really like the things that are gonna happen from that point onward

And why are relatives always alike in the worst things? Why does Shawn have to look alike his cousin right at the smell of his feet? With so many things to look alike. This reminds me of certain cousins of mine....cof...cof...Mark ...cof..Robert :lol:
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
lengban
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lengban »

Been away and sick for a bit, but recaught up again I think. Have to say, looooove the addition of Shawn. Another large muscle stud with rank feet... It hits a lot of buttons with me, ones I hate admitting myself. Just like Steven with his love of bein' bullied!

Still, can't wait to see what Nick pulls out of his bag. I feel like the most powerful, driving something home in Steven's head would be to pull out some rank underwear, just like what he'd tied himself up with... Only now he's got no choice, barely knows the stud involved, and it's all under Nick's control so it's that mix of love and hate that makes his head swim. Well, besides the dizziness from serving some rank, sweaty hunks. ;)

Really excited to see what comes next, thank you as always, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] for such a great story. Every chapter just helps me lose myself into this world you've created and makes me kinda jealous of Steven, despite all the hardships he's endured that have been god awful. He still has someone like Nick who, yes, pushes the envelope, but clearly, truly cares about him and does his best to work with Steven, even if he's too shy or unsure of himself to know or say it outloud like Nick seems to need for 100% clarity and confirmation, no matter his suspicions. Communication may not be perfect, but this last chapter shows there's at least hope it'll improve!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] Glad to hear you're once again able to relate to some of the stuff that's featured in the last couple chapters. And you're right of course. Nick and Shawn weren't DOING anything to make Steven feel the way he felt, which only makes the whole thing even better, IMO. Super glad you caught on to that, boi ;)

[mention]lengban[/mention] Sorry to hear about you being under the weather.
Hope you're feeling back to specs now! Haha, yeah...I knew you'd love Shawn 8-)

You and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] are proving to be quite the team when it comes to psychoanalysing the characters and the situations they constantly wind up getting themselves in.
It'll be most useful later on, when the real drama starts ;)

[mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] Fitting Steven inside the bag won't work, since Shawn's bag is only a gym back as opposed to being a large hockey bag. That being said, I'm taking notes and there's a very distinct possibility you'll be seeing that idea emerge into a "scene" at some point in the future ;)

Deleted User 122

Post by Deleted User 122 »

StealthAlex wrote: 5 years ago Hi bondagefreak and the others,
I just wanna share a point of view about the smell of the socks. I experimented many times being gagged with a smelly sock (from the socks after sport to the socks after work/physical work) and I found that it doesn't smell as bad as it is described in that story.

Does someone know how to make the smell of a sock more stronger in terms of taste than odour ?
I'm behind on this thread so apologies lol. I just read the discussion from a few days ago about the mystery of smelly socks. I can add to what [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] and [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] have already said.

The question being asked is, can socks REALLY smell as bad as described in the story?

From experience, the short answer is YES.

The longer answer, mostly based on my experience, involves the following AND assumes you're wearing the same pair of socks and sneakers for several days:
  • Some dudes have smellier feet than others, its genetics
  • Age is also a factor, I've found that the younger you are, the better the odds you can work up some smelly feet. Now that I'm an old man lol, I have to work harder to have some dirty dawgs.
  • Overall, we have to work at it. Most of us who are in to smelly socks who meet up with other guys, make an effort to get them stinky. We wear the same pair of dirty sneakers and socks combo for the gym or basketball or just whatever activity for days on end. We'll do things like stuffing them back in to the shoes when we go to bed, or storing them in ziplock bags ha hah when they're not on our feet. Yup, bonafide sock fetish freak here.
I'll never forget my first significant sock fetish experience. Several of my stories have alluded to this memory. I was fifteen and a wrestler named James was spending the night at my house. When he removed his Nikes, it stunk up the living room and his socks were TOTALLY rank. He clearly never changed his socks and wore the same Nikes (which were trashed) with them all the time. My other friends spending the night made him throw the socks and sneakers outside they were so disgusted. Of course I was hooked. Looking back on it, its possible that James had some kind of attraction to his own smells, something I've found a lot of other guys do. Myself included, naturally.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic