Actress gets tied to chair

If you are having trouble finding an old story and remember the title, author, and/or a description someone might be able to help track it down!

Moderator: Archiver

sdkjfhksd
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Actress gets tied to chair

Post by sdkjfhksd »

I remember a story which involved someone signing up for an acting gig. In it, her role involved getting tied to a chair. Then it turned out she was actually getting kidnapped, and was placed in a room with some other women who had ended up in the same situation. It wasn't on the old site. Anyone know about this?
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

It sounds like a story I've read a couple of times. Wo!an auditions for part in a film an sits in waiting room with other women. One by one they go in. Eventually it's our heroine:s turn and she's asked by the director if she minds being tied up. She agrees because she's desperate for the part then get gagged and taken to a back room where all the girls who went to the audition before her are tied up and gagged. The next girl is called in.
Goldner
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Goldner »

Hi,
I recall reading about a person who applied for an acting job. She played a part in it, tying herself to a chair. She was then put in a room with a few other ladies who had also found themselves in a similar scenario after discovering that she was truly being abducted. Not on the previous website. Anyone who is aware of this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic