First Time Tied up by a Real Person M/MM

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Time Tied up by a Real Person M/MM

Post by GaggedGuy »

This happened to me when I was a teenager back in the mid 1980’s. I was tall for my age, slim and with blond hair parted down the middle, as was a popular style back then. I had always been fascinated by seeing guys tied up and gagged since I can remember. I used to be mesmerised when some scene came on the television or in a movie, where some guy would be overpowered, tied up, gagged and kidnapped. I used to run over the various scenes that I had seen over the past and make up stories in my head, fantasising about the guy, helplessly bound, and gagged, and making up alternative endings for him.

I used to tie myself up in my bedroom when my parents were out. I would use old rope, school ties, even shiny thick gaffer tape that I got from my father’s shed. I used to like to wiggle about on my bed while tied up thinking about the scenes I had seen of the tied-up guys on the TV. Despite this, I was never really satisfied with tying myself up as I knew I could always escape, and there were no other people there to do the tying or watch me struggling. I really wanted someone to tie me up but had no idea how I could achieve this. I did not want to ask anyone I knew, as they would think I was a freak. And, back there, there were no smart phones to find some quick hook up.

As it happened, the first time I got tied up was, as still is, the best, giving me the biggest excitement and thrill. I was in secondary school at the time, and it was just before the summer holidays. I was a bit of a loner at school, but I was never bullied. However, there was one kid in my class that was always bullied by the other boy’s, nothing serious, just teasing, but they knew how to wind him up and upset him. I did not like the way they did that to him, and I stuck up for him one day, making them leave him alone. I did not know that due to that, the boy, Martin, would latch onto me and become my friend. It was a bit annoying for me, as I like to be alone, but I did give me someone to hang around with after school when I got bored. I would go to his house and play games on his computer (as I did not have a computer myself).

One day I got the idea that maybe I could get him to be the one to tie me up. I had no other person to ask, and I thought, as he was rather immature for his age and a bit dumb, that I could disguise it as just a fun, innocent game, two lads mucking about. I remembered that he at a less developed stage of growing up than me back then. I became aware of it when I was wearing a vest top at his house and playing on the computer, and he noticed I had hairs under my arms and make a comment about it. He asked if I had hairs on my lower area too, and I said yes. He seemed impressed and amazed by that. So, I knew he must not really be at the horny teenager stage like I was, and so he would not be likely to think that I might be getting off on it. So, I got to planning it, which took me several weeks before I was confident enough to put the plan into action. Here is the account of what happened....

It was Thursday late afternoon, after I had been at home from school a short while. I got the stuff ready that I had prepared and then, grabbing my BMX bike, I cycled around to Martin’s house. Thursday was the usual day I went around, as well as the weekends. I knew that, as usual, Martin’s mum would be out working at the travel agent shop in town that day, and his dad would be out at work at his office. We would have the house to ourselves for at least 2 hours before his dad got back. I chose the Thursday, as on the weekends his dad was usually at home, and his mum was off work on Saturdays I remember that on that day I was wearing a shiny white nylon Leeds United football shirt, tucked into my favourite pair of snug fitting, faded old Levi jeans, with a thick black leather belt. I had my trainers on and a pair of white sports socks.

He answered his front door when I rang the bell, inviting me in. We got some snacks form the fridge, and Martin made up a couple of drinks from his Soda Stream that he got for his birthday. We went into the living room to watch some TV, and that is when I put my well thought out plan into action. I unzipped my backpack and took out a VHS tape (yes it was that long ago). I had taken around a film from my house, in which there is a good scene of a guy who is tied up and gagged by a woman who is obsessed with him. It was actually called ‘A woman obsessed’. She drugs the poor guy and when he wakes up, he is tied down to a bed in her attic, and she gags him with a cloth and later his own belt as she tries to seduce him. I had made a copy of the movie, and I purposely ended the recording at the point in the movie where the man is yelling for help into his gag as he hears a policeman outside the house talking to the woman. He managed to get his gag off and yell for help, but at that moment the policeman bangs his police car door shut and drives off. The woman looks up to the attic window, hearing the man yelling for help, and rushes back into the house. Then the VHS recoding suddenly ended.

All the time this movie was playing I was laying on my stomach on the carpet in front of the TV. My dick was hard in my pants under me, and my heart was beating quickly out of excitement, both from watching the movie scene play out, and from wondering if my plan to get myself tied up would actually work.

As I expected when the video ended suddenly, the TV screen filling with static, Martin was annoyed and asked what was going on. I pretended I was annoyed too, saying that the tape must be faulty, ejecting it, and putting it back into the video player box a few times for effect. Martin was moaning that it was a waste of time and now we would not know the ending to the film. I said it did not really matter as I had already seen the movie at my house and so I could tell him what the ending was.

In the real film the guy, of course, escaped and the crazy lady get arrested, but I make up a different ending, especially for Martin. I said that the woman forced the tied up and gagged guy to have sex with her and then she takes him away, still tied up and gagged, in the boot of her car to hide him where no one can find him. Martin seemed interested and started asking more question about the film. I said it was a bad film as it was not realistic.

He seemed confused and asked what I meant. I told him the way the man had been tied up was not realistic at all, and that the guy could easily get free in real life if he was tied like that. It looked like Martin did not believe me, then he started to lose interest and say we could go up and play games on his computer. My plan was going off course!!! I quickly got it back on track by telling Martin that I bet I would easily be able to escape if someone tied me up. He was like, ‘yeh, right, no way’, and we started to play wrestle on the carpet. I told him that I really thought I could escape from being tied up with my hands behind my back, but Martin, dim as usual, did not seem to be taking the bait to offer to tie me up and see.

So, I then said, I bet you £5 that if you tied me up, I would be able to get free, no problem. My heart jumped with joy and excitement as he finally took the bait!!!! He agreed to the bet, but said he had nothing he could use to tie me up with. Now, I had thought about bringing stuff in my backpack to use, but I thought that would alert his suspicions and look weird. I mean, no one would just happen to be going around carrying rope or tape in their backpack just in case this occasion arose would they? But I had planned for this. I pretended to be thinking, then I told him he could use his school tie and some of his dad’s ties and belts. After a moment's hesitation Martin suddenly looked excited and I could see that he was getting into the idea of this new game. He told me to wait in the living room, and he ran up the stairs to get the things he needed.

I was so amazed and did not believe my luck that this was really going to happen. I was finally going to get tied up by a real person! My dick was still hard in my jeans, and I had been worried he would notice my excitement down there, but I had also planned for that. I was wearing my old pair of speedos under my jeans instead of my usual boxer shorts. They were very tight on me as I had grown since I first had then, and I had a new bigger pair at home. They were made from a shiny silky kind of fabric and were sky blue with a white strip down each side. As they were such a snug fit, they would hold my erection in position close to my body so it would not be making an embarrassing tent in the front of my jeans. I quickly put my hands in the front pockets of my Levi's and adjusted myself down there, so it was not noticeable, just in time, as Martin came back into the room. He was carrying several ties and belts which he threw down onto the sofa. With an excited grin on his face he said, ‘’So, you are going to owe me £5 mate’’.

He told me to stand still and hold out my hands in front of me, as he bent over and picked up on of the ties ready to tie my hands.

But this was not part of my plan, I wanted it to be more realistic, tie be tied up better than just with my hands in front of me. I told him to wait a minute, that I thought it would be more fun if we made this bet into a game, like he was a real kidnapper and he was kidnapping me for ransom. He looked interested and asked ‘how?’. I told him I would pretend to be the victim and walk down the hall like I was coming home. He could hide around the living room door, and when I came into the room he could jump out and overpower me, then tie me up. He like that idea, he always liked wrestling and play fighting so was up for that.

I told him to hide behind the living room door and get ready, as I walked out and waited by the back of the front door. I shouted out if he was ready to start, and he replied yes. I felt my entire body shaking with excitement as I slowly waked down the hall towards the living room. As I walked into the room, I forced myself to keep looking straight ahead, when suddenly, I was grabbed from behind by Martin! I played my part by struggling, and saying things like ‘hey what the hell, what’s going on, get off me, no’’ etc. He replied with things like, ‘’shut up, get down, I got you now’’ etc. He wrestled me to the floor and was on top of my back as I wiggled around under his weight. He gave me a few play punches to the body and pinned me down, telling me to stop struggling.

I played the victim, asking him what he wanted, what was he going to do, and please don’t hurt me. He seemed a bit stuck on what his next move should be, so I helped him out by putting my hands behind my back and saying, ‘’no don’t tie me up, please’’. That spurred him on. He had the tie in his pocket and pulled it out. He used it to tie my hands behind my back. The first couple of times it was too loose, so my hands came free, but the third time it was tighter.

To Be Continued......

Last edited by GaggedGuy 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Liking your story very much so far!

The silly plans we would make up when we were teenagers… 😛 Sometimes, fortunately, they worked!
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

:D Ok. I’m in. Tell me more
Demon Soccer Master
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Demon Soccer Master »

Amazing story, hope to read what happened next
tedbangor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by tedbangor »

Nice and intriguing as to what happened next.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

This is well written and fun. I definitely remember trying to get other kids interested in my obsession with occasional (but very infrequent) success. I love it when a plan works out.

Don't stop now!
GaggedGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GaggedGuy »

PART 2

I encouraged him to keep playing our game by wiggling about on the floor and trying to get up on my knees. He wrestled me back down and I started to ‘shout’ for help, something like, ‘’help, help me someone’’. He lay on top of my back and put his hand over my mouth! My fantasy was coming true. I mumbled ‘help’ a few more times into his hand, which felt really good. As is became quiet, he removed his hand and started to ask me to try to get free, but as he was talking, I started to shout for help again. He told me to be quiet or the next-door neighbour would hear me, to which I replied, ‘the only way you are going to keep me quiet is if you gag me’’.

He was excited and really into the game by now, and told me that I asked for this, he was going to have to gag me. He reached over, his body still astride me, to grab one of his dad’s ties off the sofa. Next, he tied it through my mouth, knotting it tightly behind my head, as a cleave gag. The gag was not very good at keeping me quiet, but it still felt really hot to actually be gagged. I was still able to make myself understood to him through the tie gag, and I said, ‘’oh no, please, let me go, don’t take me to your hideout and tie me to the chair in the office, please’’.

He was so into this role play by now that he did not need much encouragement. He told me to get up, he was taking me to his hideout. With that he helped me to my feet and started walking me towards the stairs. He told me to ‘get up there’ as he encouraged me up the staircase and onto the upstairs landing. He held one of my arms as he opened the door and told me to ‘get in there’ and we waked into his dad’s office in the spare room. I started acting again, standing still to he had to use force to get me to go into the room. As he did so I started yelling for help again into my gag and, to my joy, he reached his free hand up and covered my gagged mouth with it to keep me quiet.

Once inside the small box room I sat myself down on the padded leather computer chair. I looked up at Martin and tried to get up, only to have him push me back down onto the chair and tell me to ‘keep down’.

Now at this stage I realised we were stuck. He had left the other ties and belts on the sofa downstairs. I made some gag talk, telling him to go and get the rest of the stuff so he could tie me to the chair. He told me to stay where I was, then he rushed out of the room and ran down the stairs.

I remembered the scenes in the films where some guy tried to escape and then gets caught again. I loved those scenes, and now I found myself with the perfect opportunity to play one out. I stood up and waked over to the doorway. I put my back to the doorframe and began to rub my tied wrists up and down the side of the door, making sure to give a lot of grunts into my gag as I played at tyring to saw through my bonds. I heard Martin running back up the stairs and I put on a show for him of rubbing my wrists up and down the corner of the door. He rushed up to me and forced me back down onto the chair, telling me ‘stop trying to escape and get back down on the chair’.

Once I was sitting back down on the chair, I started to kick my legs playfully at him, as he used another tied to bind my ankles together. I became still and watched him intently, feeling my heart pounding and looking down at my faded Levi jeans crotch to make sure the bulge in my jeans was not too obvious.

As finished tying my ankles, I stared to open and close my legs at the knees and moan into my gag. I told him to use one of the belts on my knees, which he did, fastening my knees together above my knees and buckling the belt between my legs. He stood up, looking down at me, laughing at me, and told me to try to get loose.

But I wanted to be tied more. So, instead of trying to work my wrists free I stood up and pushed into him. He pushed me back down onto the chair and ordered me to ‘stay down’. But I just got back up again. After several repeats of this I mumbled into my gag for him to use another belt to fix me to the chair. He laughed, saying that would be a good idea, and used one of his dad’s thick black leather belts to fasten around my middle, over my arms and then buckled it snugly behind the back of the office chair. I was really stuck now and put on a show of writhing and wiggling in the bonds and grunting into my tie gag. He was laughing and saying he thought I was going to have to give him £5 now, when we both suddenly froze in our tracks and became silent when he heard the front door being opened and banged closed, followed by the voice of Martin’s dad shouting out, ‘’Hello, I’m back’’.

My heart stopped and I held my breath in panic. We both looked at each other, Martin with a puzzled look on his face, and me with wide shocked eyes. I did not plan for this. His dad had never come home early form work before! I did not want to be found like this, let alone with his son. What would he think? We were too old by tie up games now, and it would be so humiliating to be seen like this by him.

I mumbled into my gag to Martin to, ‘’quick, get me untied’’. Martin went around the back of the chair, and I felt him tug at the belt pinning me to the seat. But then he stopped and bent his head over my shoulder, a grin on his face. I game a questioning grunt into my gag, my eyes wide and desperate. Martin stepped away from me and turned his head to the doorway. To my horror and disbelief he shouted out, ‘’Dad, I’m up here, come up and see what I’ve got’’!..............
TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

What a cliff hanger :shock:
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

I love that ending! So simple but also an effective twist. Even better if that's how it really happened.
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I sure hope his dad finds some faults with his tie up job and goes to the garage and gets some rope and shows his son how to properly tie someone up. His dad takes the ties off the prisoner and firmly and securely ties the prisoner with rope. Then uses more rope to tie his son. And then decides to get busy working on something in the garage and leaves the two guys tied up for a couple hours. Then eventually comes back in, unties his son, and tell him to keep his prisoner tied up for another hour or two. Eventually his son, frees his prisoner. But both guys getting tied up, gets their imaginations working and both guys decide to tie each other up very frequently for long periods of time.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

This has taken quite a turn. I wonder how this will turn out?
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Well now, this is a bit of a situation, isn't it? I guess we'll find out how Martin's dad feels about such things.

You write very well. I'm curious how this works out. Please don't make us wait too long.
Kytied36
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Kytied36 »

New comer to this site, I just want to say I really like your stories and I look forward to seeing the next part should it come out. I hope you are doing well and take care.
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Oh, wow! If I had been you, I'd have freaked!

In fact, something very similar *did* happen to me when I was playing tie-up games with a neighbor friend. Maybe I'll write about that sometime.
soundly Bound-6
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soundly Bound-6 »

Martin seemed a bit slow on the uptake (pt.1) I initiated a tie-up game with a boy at a younger age and he didn't need much encouragement!. I like the rp scenarios you wanted to act out, they accord with mine. The fact that the ties/gags didn't quite work as desired gives added realism to the story, thought I can't believe the boy would have wanted his dad in on the action!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Never saw this story before but it's very good and finished on a massive cliffhanger, I hope you continue it
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

Wow, great story man!! I think Martin may have found his new kink ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic