BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

"Mggphhhhh! " ( I think this is the only sound that I'm able to make now :lol: )
But I definetly think I am on the winning side! Sure, my " big mouth" was sealed extra thight, and sure, I might have been treated less gently than the others. But all this combined makes for my first TRULY bondage experience ( be it only online )!
I feel this is a perfect reenactment of how my bondage session would be! And Master [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] truly brought it to life!

So thank you, Sir! :D

But if I were to add ONEEEEEE more small detail: when it was ShadowHusky's turn to be gagged I would try to move to him to maybe at least get a look of Zack's sock! :lol:
Who knows, maybe the captors will tire of me and give me a " forced " whiff :lol:
I already know that I will puke my brain out through my ears, yet I'd still enjoy it! :lol:
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

You captured my reaction super well, I love and respect Zack extremely. But that sock is beyond human. Thank you for writing these mini stories <3
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Your creativity never cease to amaze us. No ordeal were exactly the same and thank you for taking the time to write this for us. Hahah I am excited on what's to come next.
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago-
This is so deep, I am crying

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Thank you Sir for resurrecting this fun game and allowing all of us to join the bondagefreak universe! That was so hot to read and the personal touch made it more intense
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Fantastic - can’t wait for the next instalment
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

An exciting time to be sure, nice to get a continuation.
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
@Sockgaggedman
FINAL ROUND RESULT: BIG MIKE
AVAILABLE CHOICES
A) Open up & surrender your mouth
B) Scream for help and go down fighting

The group of burly masked henchmen make the collective decision to shut this loud-mouth twerp up as the first order of business.

"Yeah, you wanna mouth off and try to start a revolt, boi? Let's see how loud you are with this giant stinker plugging your little trap up." one of the leather-clad brutes laughs as Big Mike's unbearably foul-smelling and superbly oversized ankle sock is snatched up from the living room floor.

Sockgaggedman screams and protests, but over a dozen huge gloved hands lunge down towards his face, wrestling his jaw open and forcing the jumbo wad of nauseating cloth in.

"Seal his face shut extra tight, guys. This one's got a big mouth on him." the leader of the group signals.
After sealing Sockgaggeman's face shut with extra sticky duct tape, the assembled brutes laugh.
"Not so loud now, eh boy? Yeah, good look trying to stage a revolt or getting a cry for help past Mike's sock." one of them tauntingly chuckles.

Now that that's settled, time to move on to the rest of you.

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention], you made me blush :oops:
I mean, you know you are important when from a room full of guys ALL henchmen decide that YOU are number one priority and in the biggest need of a gag :lol:
Can I consider this a compliment? Because I do! :lol:

Now for a little background question; Where are we?
As some have said before, it is pretty difficult to take 14 different guys ( some from different countries) and bring them all to a place. But that's not my biggest question because I know that if [mention]Volobond[/mention]'s henchmen are as skilled as he is that wouldn't be a problem :lol:
But there is a paragraph where you say that they pick Mike's sock from the living room floor- so we must be in a room in a building somewhere ( I kind of expected it. I mean, you don't need a guarded building to keep an eye on 14 bound worms- as they can't really do much :lol: ) so can we consider this a weird sleep-party? If sleep-parties lasted one week straight, and were attended by tied up, gagged and moaning guys :lol:
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Wow im not at chapter 182 and i love Chris and Mike 😍 they are so handsome and cant wait till they tie Steven up… of even better… till they me up 😍😍
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Im now at chapter 186 and just met Joshua 😍😍 i cant wait to learn more about him 😍😍
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BEEN A CRAZY BUSY MONTH SO FAR, BUT THINGS FINALLY SEEM TO BE CALMING DOWN ON MY END.
WITH THAT BEING SAID, LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING AGAIN, SHALL WE?

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS. ENJOY!

[mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]luiggi87[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]sws91[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]zzzz12333211[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]user3434658[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]EJTied22[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]Trainedsub[/mention] [mention]SquashMeDown[/mention] [mention]cherryboy[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]smushboy[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Boston2265[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 308 - A MEAGRE SHOWING
Tuesday, May 26 (9:30 PM)

My captors spent a few seconds hovering the shoe above my face; obliging me to sample the reek escaping its decrepit maw and forcing me to peer into the abyss-like chasm that was its opening. The unbearably rotten stench spilling out of it was familiar to me. And yet, no matter how distinctive and recognisable it was, I took absolutely no solace in the fact that I was facing off against my boyfriend's footwear. Quite the opposite in fact. The thought of being forced to sample my own muscleman's foul shoe odour was terrifying to the point of scaring me shitless.

At first, I just lay there, holding my breath and eyeing up the inside of my lover's trainer with a mixture of fear and unspeakable revulsion. I looked at the shoe, noticed the brownish inner sole and saw the heavily-insulated, bacteria-ridden walls rising up all around it.

I wanted to puke and run away.
I wanted to scream and barf my brains out.

The need for oxygen eventually caused a familiar burning in my lungs. I tried turning my head away and putting some distance between myself and the dreaded sneaker, but my faceless captors wouldn't let me. Instead, they just held my head in between their huge hands and hovered the putrid basketball shoe a few centimetres above my gasmask's breathing filter.

I tried resisting and tried holding my breath, but the need to draw air in eventually became too great to ignore.
Before I knew it, *HHFFFFFFF* in came my boyfriend's indescribably rotten foot odour.

I screamed, I gagged and broke down into a series of panicked coughs. The gag in my mouth prevented me from crying for help, but I still made the attempt and screamed my lungs out for the neighbours to come and help me. The armoured sentinels, however, would have none of it.

The shoe-wielding behemoth raised my head up off the mattress and rammed the sneaker's putrid maw down on top of my gasmask inhaler.

I watched through foggy circular eyesets as my oversized breathing filter disappeared inside the shoe's nauseous chasm, and was positively terror-stricken upon witnessing the other leviathan grabbing hold of the crummy-looking laces. Thick, leather-clad fingers moved with lightning speed; pulling the laces tight and closing the reeking maw up over my defenceless breathing filter. I watched as the rotten thing was secured to the front of my mask and could only lay there in utter panic as my head was lowered back down to the duvet-covered mattress.

My stupendously burly captors just loomed above me and waited; waited for the violent shitstorm of garbled screams and coughs that would inevitably follow suit once I was forced to breathe in.

I struggled like mad against the body-hugging sleepsack and shook my head vigorously in a desperate attempt to dislodge Nick's putrid basketball shoe from the front of my mask.

"Mggghhpph! Mgghh ppgghhmpph!" I cried out and cursed, as the burning of my oxygen-deprived lungs became borderline unbearable. I shook my head 'no', tried letting out a final desperate scream for help past the revoltingly raunchy sockgag and then finally broke down and gave in to the intense burning.

I took a big whiff of air just then, and as soon as I did, my body convulsed and my eyes practically bulged out of their sockets.
I was too revolted to cry out and was so horrified and overwhelmed that my face temporarily went crosseyed before refocusing on the gargantuan shoe that was attached to the front of my breathing unit.

The cursed thing was downright massive! It was as wide as my face and it rose up from the bottom of my chin and all the way up past the top of my head.

I spent what must've been a good twenty or thirty seconds fighting against the undefeatable sack restraint and futilely trying to shake my head around. But no matter what I did or how hard I tried, the putrescent sneaker just wouldn't budge. Only when the futility of my efforts really sunk in did I allow myself to breathe in a second time.

I screamed for help, coughed and gagged to the point where I feared choking on my own vomit. The stench now filling my mask up was so strong and so foul that I found myself no longer caring about my captors. I heard the noisy huffing of their frightening gasmasks and heard the familiar buzzing of their high-powered wands being turned on, but none of it mattered.

I was trapped in my own hell and it was all Nick's fault!
Yes, you heard me. Nick's fault!

The brute spent so much time taking care of his body; keeping track of his daily protein intake, drinking his three litres of water per day and keeping a watchful eye out for sugars, carbs and sodium.

He washed his face and showered twice a day. He deodorised his pits, kept his hair neat and always maintained an impeccably trimmed beard. Body-building was a way of life for him and he worked on his huge muscles with religious fervour. So why on earth could he not do something about his feet?!

Why was he always slacking off on his sock-changing habits? Why didn't he use the anti-fungal foot creams his doctor had prescribed him? And why oh why did he insist on wearing the same unbearably rotten, godforsaken basketball shoes year after year after year?

His shoes didn't just smell bad. It was to the point where you could smell them from all the way across the house if the entryway closet was left open for longer than five seconds. I liked feet, but Nick's foot odour wasn't at all normal. I didn't find it sexy and didn't find it funny either. And yet there I was, stuck inside some stupid sleepsack, gagged with some impossibly revolting sock, and forced to draw laboured sniffs from within the blond man's puke-inducing basketball shoe!

"Mggghhpphhff!"

My voice rose up into a panicked cry as my nostrils once again flared open and drew a lungful of the goliath-king's absurdly putrescent foot odour. The powerful vibrating wands buzzed around my exposed nutsack and converged atop my defenceless boner. My eyes narrowed down on the gargantuan shoe latched to the front of my face. I looked at it, shook my head 'no' for what felt like the millionth time, and then once again breathed in.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

My body convulsed and my face went crosseyed as I bore the full brunt of indescribably pungent foot fumes. I struggled against my darlex prison, squinted my eyes shut and used all my strength to try and defeat the internal sleeves that kept my arms and hands pinned down to my sides.

The devilish vibrating knobs continued their assault, forcing more blood into my crotch and driving me closer and closer to what I knew would be an epic climax. I coughed, gagged, tried screaming for help and broke down into a frenzied panic each time my lungs were forced to draw air, but still, the heavily-armoured behemoths paid my protests no heed.

For a while there I actually thought I was gonna die.
I thought I was gonna pass out from the stench or choke on my own vomit.

Only when one of the plum-sized knobs slipped beneath my upward-pointing erection and the other one began roaming up and down the underside of my shaft did my mind allow itself to wander. I closed my eyes shut, bucked my hips up, curled my toes and found myself thinking of Nick.

I saw his handsome face and his powerful jawline. I visualised his incredibly large feet and stupendously massive body.
Then I thought of his freakishly colossal arms, chest, thighs and bums.

I thought of how enormous his cock was. Thought of how rigid it became whenever I worshipped his feet, kissed his muscles or sucked on his nipples. I pondered his overbearing masculinity; the way he'd unashamedly strut around the place every morning, the way he had no qualms about airing his huge feet out and the way he just casually allowed rotten farts to blast out of his giant bums whenever he felt like it.

I thought about him, and then I sniffed.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

As soon as I did, I felt a tingling in my groin, felt the blood rushing up my thighs and felt the centre of my body arching upwards. The angry wands buzzed in unison; the first one wedging itself in between my lower stomach and the tip of my engorged boner while its companion ran up and down the underside of my shaft and stimulated my sensitive nutsack.

I screamed into my gag, took another whiff of my Master's positively reeking shoe, arched my hips up off the bed and exploded in an orgasmic release of unmatched proportions. Only...it wasn't so much an explosion as it was three meagre squirts.

*Squirt. Squirt. Squirt*

My body trembled and my muscles immediately softened.
I felt as though I'd been drained of my very essence, but due to the massive release I'd given myself earlier that day, I didn't exactly have much to show for it.

I let out a sigh of relief when the buzzing stopped, and then saw my captors lower their wands down and cock their heads in apparent confusion. Neither of them said anything for a few seconds. They just sat there, looming down over me with those freakishly scary gasmasks of theirs.

*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*
*KKKFFFFFFT. HHFFFFFFF*

The putrid shoe was unlaced and removed from my breathing unit, and then my captors both began unbuckling their kevlar helmets and pulling their face-concealing masks off.

Had my mouth not been stuffed with a sock and tightly taped shut, my jaw would've surely dropped at that point.

Through foggy circular goggles, I watched as the behemoth on my right was finally revealed to be Zack and the one sitting on my left turned out to be none other than Nick. Their faces were sweaty and the hair around their temples was all wet and matted down. Both of them heaved as though they'd just run a marathon, but the look on my lover's face immediately betrayed what I can only describe as incomprehension. Incomprehension...and perhaps even disappointment.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

I'm confused as to why Nick and Zack are so confused - am I missing something or will that be revealed next chapter?

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

HA! I said it, chapters and chapters ago, that Steven would regret following the letter of Nick's command and not the spirit by jacking off! And now it has come to pass. And finally, the armored demons are unmasked.

Also, gotta agree with Steven about Nick's lack of attention to his foot hygeine contributing to the unnaturally funktified odor.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago I'm confused as to why Nick and Zack are so confused - am I missing something or will that be revealed next chapter?
They expected a fountain, not squirts. Steven has ruined their surprise.
Hornysub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hornysub »

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=115363 time=1639887351 user_id=73]

Amazing Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]!!
I was reeeeeeally looking forward to reading another one of your chapter and I'm not disappointed! Maybe missing a little fart play though... 😅
Thanks again for entertaining us Sir!
Kind regards,
Hornysub.
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Oh dear Steven, you've been busted! That slow reload time is a bugger! And after Nick and Zach went to all that trouble to give him a good time. Looking forward to seeing what the repercussions of this might be.

And I loved the love/hate emotions running through Steven's head as he is assaulted by Nick's stinky shoe. A complete sensory overload.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

So glad to see you writing again!

I think Nick is disappointed in Steven because he thinks he's been holding out on him about his attraction to his raunchy footwear, when in reality it really is offensive to Steven and only his thoughts of Nick's gorgeous body made him explode. Nick might not know that Steven knows that the shoe he was being tortured with was Nick's. Nick might think Steven just gets off to anyone's moldy old footwear and that just isn't the case. I'm sure he'd be more pleased if he knew it was Steven's thoughts of him that caused the climax.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Another amazing chapter . I figured that might be nick but i was not sure who the second one was .
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

CHAPTER 309 - THE UNVEILING
Tuesday, May 26 (9:35 PM)

The two heavily-armoured musclemen heaved beneath their gear and spent several seconds catching their breath.
Zack used the padded underside of his forearm to wipe the sweat off his brow while Nick took his box of moist baby wipes out of the nightstand and proceeded to clean the meagre mess I'd made on the flat of my own stomach.

"What's a matter, babe? Didn't you find any of this hot?" he asked, visibly disappointed and a bit perplexed as to why I'd leaked such a small amount of milky semen.

I whimpered beneath my gag, but Zack simply cupped his gloved hand around the top of my gasmasked head and offered his own hypothesis as to why my climax had been so...unimpressive.

"He's not used to vibrating wands, is he?" he asked, causing Nick to confirm that I wasn't. "Then maybe we oughta just give him a handjob like he's used to." the handsome knight suggested, immediately forcing me to cry out in despair and shake my head 'no'.

"Mgggphhh uugghmm mgghhphh mhh." I whimpered and objected, sucking on my gag and finally realising that the sock in my mouth was Zack's.

Unfortunately for me, neither of my behemoth guardians suspected the real reason behind my meagre ejaculation and both of them were apparently convinced that my unfamiliarity with the wands had caused what seemed like a failed orgasm.
They had no way of knowing I'd emptied my balls out just a few hours prior to Nick arriving home from work, and no way of understanding the nature of my frantic attempts at forming an explanation beneath my frustratingly speech-proof gag.

Nick was intent on granting me a special release, and neither he nor Zack would be satisfied until I managed to deliver and spill the remainder of my juice out. Only, I had no juice left to spill out!

"Alright, let's give him a break and get something to drink. I'm fuckin' sweating like a pig beneath all this gear." Nick announced, before he and his fellow muscleman stood up from the mattress and retreated out of the bedroom.

The passage of time still eluded me somewhat, but I must've spent five minutes just lying there and struggling to defeat my stretchy sleepsack prison. The two leviathans returned shortly thereafter, their armoured bodies too broad to easily fit through the doorway and their sweaty heads appearing disproportionately dwarfed due to the sheer buffness of their heavily-padded torsos.

Seating positions were retaken on both sides of my scrawny form and both of them spent a few moments absentmindedly massaging my sleepsacked chest whilst chatting about tactical gear and other unrelated stuff.

I was too drained and tired to pay close attention, but from what I gathered of their conversation, Nick and Zack had bought this riot gear a few years ago and used to regularly suit up this way when playing competitive airsoft back in the day. Nick had stopped playing at some point in his mid-20s, but Zack still met up with the old guard and helped them compete against rival teams once or twice a year.

"You should take back your gear, bro. I still hang out with the gang from time to time, but I've no need for two complete sets of armour. None of the other guys like to gear up as heavily as we do." Zack spoke, apparently encouraging Nick to reclaim the stuff he'd previously parted ways with.

"Aw, I dunno, man. I've got no room to store all this bulky gear. Besides, I haven't played airsoft in years so I doubt this stuff would see any use." Nick responded, something which made his charismatic counterpart chuckle and flash me a sly wink.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that. I have a feeling this little guy might be pretty happy to have his big strapping boyfriend gear up every now and then." came the sound of his somewhat cheerful remark.

Nick eyed me up with his usual stoic expression. He ran the back of his gloved hand across the surface of his sweaty forehead and arched his right eyebrow up as though pondering what his friend had just suggested.

"What d'you think, babe? D'you think I should keep the riot-cop armour and gear up in it from time to time?" he asked, not seeming entirely convinced that I'd care enough to offer an affirmative response.

Zack was once again ahead of the game, and it was obvious from his line of reasoning that he understood me in more ways than he was leading on. The fact that he was so accurately able to predict my likes and dislikes was almost as disturbing as it was exhilarating.

Having said that, Nick also deserved his own special spot in the limelight. Even with Zack's eerily accurate revelations, a more judgemental and selfish boyfriend might've ridiculed me for my many peculiar kinks and desires. Nick did find some of my quirks mildly amusing, but he was also very open to trying new things and regularly went out of his way to try and accommodate me. He was, in more ways than one, a very forgiving and generous lover.

I eyed his extraordinarily massive suit of armour, looked at the frightening gasmask he'd shed and thought of how terrifying and strangely arousing he and Zack looked when suited up beneath all that gear. Only three seconds went by before I answered his question with a series of very energetic nods.

Of course I wanted him to keep the body armour!
I had no idea whether or not it would see any use in the future, but I sure as hell found the sight of it super hot and arousing.

"Hahaha! You kinky boi, you..." Zack chuckled, rubbing the top of my gasmasked head with one hand and tickling the underside of my exposed nutsack with the other.

I laughed, squirmed around and cursed beneath my cheese-infested gag for a bit. The two unmasked behemoths continued chatting for a couple of minutes, but even though the subject of their banter didn't revolve around me, Zack just couldn't keep his hands to himself. He kept on teasing my darlex-covered nipples and continuously dug his fingers into my crotch.

"It's a pity I didn't bring my hockey gloves with me. I have a feeling the little tyke might've enjoyed getting up close and personal with them." the brown-haired hunk teased, just as he and my ruggedly handsome Master resumed focusing the bulk of their attention on my defenceless form.

I gave the hockey player a weary look through the foggy circular goggles located at the front of my gas mask, but that only awarded me a few teasing jabs and a chorus of hearty laughter.

"Speaking of hockey gloves, I have something that might just do the trick. I'll be right back." Nick announced, before finally excusing himself from the bedroom and leaving me alone with the burly brown-haired tickle-tyrant.

Much to my imminent chagrin, I was given another whiff of my man's reeking shoe and got my feet, crotch and thighs tickled for several seemingly unending minutes. Only when Nick returned from his brief foray did I lift my head up off the plush mattress and give the contents of his hand an unabashedly frightened look.

My eyes went wide, my limbs struggled against the body-hugging sleepsack, and I violently shook my head 'no' in an attempt to ward off the next phase of my torturous ordeal.

"Uggghmph. Phhhuuhhg nnmpph!"
Not those stupid boxing gloves!

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Zach - very perceptive in some ways but not quite on the right track with regards to the failed explosion. Still it means Steven's current ordeal isn't quite over so more fun for us. If only Steven could speak!

Nick should definitely keep the tactical gear and those black leather boxing gloves...
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Now that we know it was Zack and Nick....I need to re-read those chapters so I can further explore the actions taken at the time by whom... :oops: homework... :lol:

I seriously love how Zack easily takes over the reigns on Steven....does he have a thing for him? or is there perhaps a kinkier side of Zack he can't quite exercise on Jeremy? Or maybe he is playing with Jeremy and he views this play with Steven as 'extra'? 8-) In any case, that may be just my mind in dumb overdrive.... :roll:

I do like how Zack's ideas immediately become Nick's next move. I have noticed this in previous chapters... Too bad Zack didn't bring his hockey glove....disappointed!

I would love to see this group action again....but maybe on poor little whittle Jeremy... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Ok so I had to go back and re-read those chapters around Zack taking the lead on Stuffing Stevie-boi's mouth, now that we know it was him & Nick in the suits...Yup I fully stand by my comments above. Zack is a kinky dude, I bet more so then Nick :lol:

I forgot when Zack rolled the clean part of the sock into the dirtier part leaving only putrid stench exposed.....see what I mean? :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

AHHHHH SO EXCITED TO SEE THE RETURN OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE AND SOME NEW CHAPTERS. I’m currently traveling around Europe right now, so I have VERY limited access to internet. Because of this I haven’t gotten the chance to read through the new chapter yet, but I’ll be back to stable internet on Wednesday and will be reading through them shortly!! Super excited to see how everyone reacts to their sockgags. And just WHO those masked men are.
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Hahahaha, I love how they don't even for a second consider the possibility of Steven being a naughty boi. :lol: Maybe I'm just suspicious, but that would be my first guess - if not the truth, it's at least an excuse for some playful punishment :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic