The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

More tribulations for Susanna. Perfect. The sheep are coming back! More perfection. Haley can return to the United States. Even more perfection. A highly enjoyable read, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Great writing.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well another great read, and I for one am looking forward to Susanne getting her just deserts. Bring on the humiliation and torment my friend
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Poor Susanne. I think she has gone through enough already. Sure, she was too loyal to von Winterfeldt, but her torture went to far. The sheep were maybe bad, but it was nothing in comparison with the cruelty which lay beyond in this story. And who knows what she was doing at his safe.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Poor Susanne. I think she has gone through enough already. Sure, she was too loyal to von Winterfeldt, but her torture went to far. The sheep were maybe bad, but it was nothing in comparison with the cruelty which lay beyond in this story. And who knows what she was doing at his safe.
What she was doing at his safe? I guess Susanne looked for some kind of insurance: Money, Data - that sort of thing. And true she has suffered and payed a steep price for her loyality. And believe me, Kate and friends will not deal with her in a cruel way. We will learn more next week. First though there are still some other things to be done.

The next update will probably online tomorrow.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Wow Susanne can't catch a break, lets see what ideas the girls have for her apart from the sheep, which by this point I think its safe to say that it has become a long running joke in the series
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention]
banshee wrote: 2 years ago Wow Susanne can't catch a break, lets see what ideas the girls have for her apart from the sheep, which by this point I think its safe to say that it has become a long running joke in the series
I would say, that they won´t treat Susanne too harshly, but they will be creative :)

The Infirmary:

Head Nurse Celina Mayerhofer was on edge. The Time since the Attack on the Parade Ground had been stressful. All medical personal had done extra shifts. Since the Red Alert they all waited, but so far no new Casualties had been brought to the Infirmary. Most unnerving was the lack of Information. Since the Alarm all communication channels had fallen silent. Something was up. That was clear to Celina Mayerhofer.

Suddenly a Commotion at the Entrance Doors could be heard. What was that? The Door opened. Three Women in full Combat Gear entered.

A tall Blonde in the Middle with the greenest Eyes Mayerhofer had ever seen. Her Companion to the right was even taller: A dark haired Woman with Slavic Features and a brown haired Woman with the perfect Cheekbones. The Newcomers strode purposefully at her.

Each one of them had a commanding presence. But the blonde radiated Power. Mayerhofer recognized her: A few days ago a heavily sedated Woman had been cleaned up and checked through by Leonora Berger and her Team – but nobody had told them the Name of the mysterious new “House Guest”.

“I am Christine von der Marwitz. Would you be so kind to inform the Chief Medical Officer that I would like to speak with her?” The Woman was polite, but it was clear that this Question was not a simple Question but an Order.

So commanding was the Speaker´s Presence that Mayerhofer did not even hesitate, but called Leonora Berger. “Doctor Berger, there is someone who likes to speak with you … No, she did not say” “Okay I tell her that”

The Nurse ended the call and turned to Chris “The Doctor will shortly be with you”

“Thank you” Chris replied politely.

A short while later a middle aged Woman in a green cassock and medical scrubs appeared. To Chris the blonde Woman looked tired, but exuded confidence and competence. She regarded Chris with a long look.

“The last Time we met you were heavily sedated, it is nice to meet you awake.”

Her Gaze turned to Anna. “You are the Woman with many Talents. Obviously you are an Artist with the Sniper Rifle as well” Anna held Eye Contact

“And you must be Captain Kate Beckett” I remember your Photograph on one of your husbands Novels. I have to admit, the Photos don't do you Justice.”

To the surprise of her friends the Detective blushed.

Anna returned: “If you want to know if I regret taking out the woman with the whip? I am not. And she can consider herself lucky. I could have killed her. She got what she deserved.” The tone of the Russian had been clear and hard.

Berger just nodded “I am committed to the Hippocratic´ Oath and I do not judge you Grand Duchesse”

The Physician turned to Chris again: “Why do you want to speak with me?”

“Several things” Chris replied evenly “First: I would like to speak to one of your Patients, if you allow it. Second: I want you to inform about some developments: In 90 Minutes Law Enforcement will take over here I was told that you can continue your work here. There will be no Interference from anyone.”

“I take it, a lot has changed in the last days since you have been brought here Frau von der Marwitz” Berger returned.

“Yes it has” Chris said simply “We all do what we must do. You and I”

“I presume you want to talk to Commander Gablenz?” the Physician asked Chris

“If it is possible? Yes.” The Pianist replied. And the Physician sensed and air of insecurity under the cool and collected surface.

“Very well” Berger nodded “Follow me then” Chris exchanged a look with Kate and Anna “Should we come with you?” Kate offered.

“No” Chris declined “I must do this alone”

Anna nodded “We are here, if you need us” she added sincerely “I know that” Chris smiled warmly at her Friends, touched by their concern.

Chris walked with the Physician who had followed the exchange with interest “If I may ask you what interest do you have in Commander Gablenz?”

“It´s personal” Chris replied guardedly

“I guessed as much” Berger nodded “I ask because the Commander talked in her sleep and she mentioned your name repeatedly”

Chris blushed but kept her silence and they walked the Corridors for a moment in Silence.

“How is her Condition?” Chris broke the Silence.

“The Commander was lucky” Leonora Berger replied “I hate to admit it, but if the Grand Duchesse had not shot Sub Commander Kudrun, the Damage would have been worse.

As far as I can tell, there will probably little permanent damage, but the Healing will take time” The Physician registered the look of relief on Chris face “You feel responsible for what happened?”

“Responsible? No. I did what I did had to do and it was Sieglinde who took an interest in me” Chris said defensively

“I don't judge you Frau von der Marwitz, I was under the Impression that the Commander felt drawn to you, you are a very beautiful Woman after all” The way the Chief Medical Officer said that made it clear to Chris that she stated just an observation.

“So here we are.” they came to a halt before a Door to a Hospital Room Berger offered “I will wait here, if you need anything call me”

“Thank you” Chris smiled – a little forced - she pulled herself together and knocked at the Door. The Pianist took a deep breath, opened the Door and entered.

It was a more or less typical Hospital Room. On the Bed laid Sieglinde. Her back covered with wound dressings, her Head rested on a Cushion, a blanket covered her from the Waist downwards.

For a moment Chris just stood there and observed the sleeping Woman. So many Memories: When they had met after her abduction in her Room, their first Dinner, the Seduction afterwards …

She pulled a Chair near an. With utmost Care, Chris sat down. Almost tentatively she reached out and touched Sieglinde softly at her bare shoulder, stroked her gently. Nothing seemed to happen but then a soft whisper: “Chris is that you? You have come!”

“It´s me” the Pianist confirmed unsure, what to say further.

Von Winterfeldt´s Chief of Security opened her Eyes “I am not a pretty sight” she said ruefully

After a Pause Chris´ added: “You must hate me you were punished because of me ….”

“I should hate you,” the Valkyrie replied “But I don´t”

Chris breathed in deeply

“You know Chris I was the one who fell in love with you. It was I who invited you to my Quarters. I know, you feel guilty, don´t do that. Do not punish yourself. When I found myself on the floor that night I was furious, that much is true. But then I asked myself, in those long hours in the Dungeons, wouldn't I have not done the same in your position?”

Chris was on the Verge of speaking, but Sieglinde interrupted her:

“Don´t say anything. I would have done the same.” Sieglinde continued “So do not pity me and do not pity yourself.”

Chris nodded: “I won´t Sieglinde, I won't"

“Tell me Chris.” and for the first time Sieglinde looked her directly in the Eyes “Did you kill von Winterfeldt?”

“No, I did not. I could not and I didn't want to, though I was tempted” the Pianist replied. Then after a short Pause: “But he does not look as handsome as he did before.”

A slight smile crossed Sieglindes Lips “That is well.”

“Sieglinde, if I can do anything for you, tell me.” Chris felt compelled to say that.

“Our time together, the moments we shared, touched me. I will carry them with me always." Sieglinde said, touching the pianists hand, "Tell me honestly, did it mean anything to you?" Sieglinde asked, gently.

"Yes." Chris replied softly, taking the woman's hand, "It meant something. I will never forget you. And if I can do anything for you, you know where to find me”

“I know Chris. I know Chris” Sieglinde replied – and Christine felt relieved.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This was very moving, very touching. Thank you, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This was very moving, very touching. Thank you, @Caesar73.
I am happy, you liked it [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - it took me a while till I was satisfied with the Dialogue between Chris and Sieglinde. After all the Action, this is a Chapter of introspection and reflection.

To all readers of the Hunt a heartfelt thank you! The Hunt has broken another barrier, over 140000 Clicks. You are amazing Guys!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That was nice of Chris, though I am not completely sure whether every word of her was truthful. And luckily, she did not sink so low to attack the wounded and medics.

Also, I love these German names. For me, they sound very unfamiliar, and your choice to make them truly German adds a lot to the immersion. It's a good choice, the usual American names would not have had this effect.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] I would think that Chris meant most of the things she said to Sieglinde, probably :) What she really feels - or not - for Sieglinde is difficult to tell. True is; Chris did what she had to do to escape but Sieglinde gave her the Chance to escape. And Sieglinde says as much.

The Names ... indeed :) The Head Nurse for Instance ... Names like "Mayerhofer" are pretty Common in Bavaria and Austria and I wanted to match the Names to the Regions where the Characters life. Since the Final plays mostly in Southern Tyrolia I found the Name fitting :) And thinking of Names is fun :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

This is it the last update before Christmas, the next update will commence on Decembre 28th. And while the Hunt is finished the Story is not. There are some lose ends to be tied up and fun to be had. Thank you all for following this wild Journey for so long. While a sequel will not follow before spring, there will be another Story to tell which will probably take place in January.

That being sai, I wish you all merry Christmas, wherever you are!

The Seventh Day: The Safe House late in the Morning:

It was late in Morning as Anna padded cautiously down the stairs to living Room. Contrary to her normally grumpy morning self, Anna was early up, as always after operations. Dressed in Jeans, a Tank Top and Fleece Jacket and thick woollen socks on her feet she padded into the Kitchen following the heavenly scent of fresh brewed Coffee. In the kitchen the Russian found Sophie, singing softly in Italian to herself preparing breakfast.

Anna knocked at Door, Sophie turned around, a bit startled. As usual the Violinist had moved as stealthily as a Cat on the Prowl.

“Good Morning” Anna greeted her brightly and helped herself to large Pot of strong Black Coffee and savoured the heavenly scent before taking a sip and sighing contently. “This is real Coffee!” she smiled. “Did you sleep well Sophie?”

“I think so." Reichenbach´s Daughter in Law replied. “It took me a while to find sleep. Inside my head a spinning wheel in high gear turned."

“Yes, it was an eventful Evening.” Anna nodded. “May I help you with the Breakfast? The others will probably come down soon. Chris is already up. I heard her singing in the Bathroom.”

Sophie gave Anna a questioning look: “May I ask you something?” Anna nodded: “Be my guest!”

Sophie seemed to search for words then she asked tentatively: “Why did Chris not kill von Winterfeldt after all he had done? I would have understood her, you know.”

Anna thought about the Question for a moment, before replying: “I am not totally sure, but probably she thought it would have not been right. Would she have been any better than him if she had beheaded an already defeated enemy? It would have been against her Code of Honour.

And I think, Chris wants him to life because she considers spending the rest of his life disfigured and dismembered as the greater Punishment for von Winterfeldt."

Sophie nodded. “That could be the Case.” Then adding, "I think we should finish getting breakfast ready.”

Around 1100 the girls sat around the large Table chatting amiably. Casual was the order of the day. “You have outdone yourself” Chris smiled at Anna and Sophie.

“Wait, something is missing!” Anna grinned and returned a few Minutes later with a Tray. On the Tray: Seven Flutes of Champaign. After everyone had helped herself to a Flute with the bubbly Liquid, Chris stood up, clinked a spoon against her Glass and the Chatter died down. Chris let her Gaze gliding above all of them, smiling fondly:

“First and foremost I want to thank all of you for standing at my side and coming home safely.” She looked at Kate, "How is your shoulder?”

“A large Bruise as if I had been kicked by a horse, but fine.” The Investigator smiled at her.

“Okay then” Chris continued here is a toast: “To us!”

“To us” the others returned to her and they clinked their glasses and took a sip.” “This is the perfect way to begin a day!” Sarah said brightly.

“I have a couple of announcements to make” Chris continued “but I will keep it brief!”

“First: After all the Stress of the last weeks we all deserve some recreational time and as it happens Rachel Weinstein or more precisely a friend of her owns an exclusive Spa at the Red Sea near Hurghadda. She has invited us to spend a week – or two if we like – there. We will have the whole Spa to ourselves.”

Hoots and Cheers from her Friends.

“That sounds like fun” Anna whispered in Kate´s Ear, who nodded grinning. “We could continue Sophie´s Introduction into the World of Consensual Bondage.” “She has talent, but still a lot to learn” Anna agreed and added: “And I can have my revenge on Sarah!”

“But” the Pianist continued “before we enjoy the October Sun in Egypt, we have one final job to do. I have given a friend a promise.” she smiled at Hayley “and I wanted to thank Elizabeth Crawford anyway personally for allowing me to enjoy the comforts of the enhanced restraining system and we will have a chat with her.

I intend to make it very clear to her what is in store for her, if she only looks funny at Hayley or Kirsty ever again. We have enough compromising material on her to ruin her personally and economically.”

“When do we start planning for this?” Anna cut in “I think tomorrow will suffice.” Chris returned. “The job will be no walk in the Park, but compared to the last days, definitely easier and we have the advantage of precise first-hand information from Hayley and Kirsty.”

“Fine with me” Sarah added. “I always wanted to visit the Mediterranean”

“That is settled then” Chris nodded, “Furthermore I have the great pleasure to make some more Announcements!” Chris continued: “Art. Inc. will expand: We will open an office in New York and Hayley and Kirsty will run it, with Kate and Sarah as permanent Consultants.”

Another round of rousing Cheers: Hayley beamed at Chris. “You are the best!”

“This is nothing” the Pianist demurred modestly.

“And on the subject of business.” she turned to Sophie: “Sophie will join Art. Inc. in Hamburg!”

The next round of Cheers and clinking Glasses. Sophie blushed and gasped a thank you.

“Did I forget anything?” Chris asked her friends.

“Yes Chris” Kate offered: “What will happen to the Weinstein-Collection?”

“Ah yes.” Chris nodded: “Rachel Weinstein wants that open the Collection to the Public. She wants to leave it here at the Adlernest, so that Visitors and Scientists can explore it. Weinstein wants to create a Foundation which will take care of the Collection and promote young musicians and artists.

She insists that we will sit in the supervising Curatorium of the Foundation. The Plan is, the Collection will be presented to the Public with a grand Gala here at the Adlernest. And Rachel Weinstein insists furthermore that we all will be present. She wants you, Sophie, and Anna and me to play, the Gala is scheduled for April or May at the latest.”

“So, that will be all!” “And now: Tuck in!” As if on Cue Anna´s stomach growled audibly.

In the Cellar of Safe House: Susanne von Stülpnagel´s Cell:

Susanne stared at the ceiling of her cell, waiting and listening, wondering if anyone was coming for her. One hour ago Anna Romanova, Kate Beckett and Sophie Reichenbach had showed up. While the first two had guarded her with drawn weapons, Sophie had brought a tray with her breakfast and a cup of steaming hot coffee.

Before they had left her to her own devices, the American had told her sweetly: “We will see each other later and do some serious catching up Susanne, you should look forward to it!”

Von Stülpnagel was fairly certain that she would not like the “catching up” the Investigator and her friends had in mind.

She hated to admit it, but her cell had been much more comfortable then her cell at the Adlernest had been. Not just a cot but a real bed, and a bathroom not just an alcove. She had slept deep and dreamless after the Exhaustion of the Night. Blind, deaf and mute, she had stumbled along with their Captors. “Thank God I chose Sneakers yesterday!” So far her only Piece of Good Luck!”

The Way from the Adlernest to wherever she was now had been sheer endless: First down in in a brisk pace into a Cellar, a long Passageway and then thousands of Stairs upwards, when a few Kilometres downhill.

When they arrived at her destination she had been brought down in her cell. Untied and ungagged. Her Handlers had even provided her with a light snack and something to drink. Totally exhausted she had undressed, donned the PJ´s which her Handlers also had provided and fallen asleep as soon as her head hit the Pillow.

Since she had no watch, von Stülpnagel could only guess how late it was. Probably late in the Morning, suddenly she heard steps outside. They were coming! The Door opened and Anna Romanova, Kate Beckett and Sophie stood in the Door. As before the Russian and the American took no chances: They had their guns trained straight at her.

The Russian grinned broadly: “I think you are a little restless, so we will do something to brighten the mood.” Anna continued more seriously: "Do not try anything stupid, even if you get past us, the Door at the Entrance of the Cellar is locked and believe me Sarah McKenzie will not hesitate to put a bullet between your eyes, she too has a score to settle with you – but the Dark Lady is in a gracious mood., but I suggest you follow every order to the letter, do we understand each other?”

They stared at each other, than Susanne von Stülpnagel broke eye contact and muttered something like: “Yes."

“I can´t hear you, Susanne!”

“Yes, I will comply” von Winterfeldt´s former Assistant nodded.

“So good, we cleared that up!” Anna smiled. “You will turn around now and Sophie will tie you up, then we will go for a little walk, Arms behind your back!” The Russian commanded.

Susanne von Stülpnagel heaved a sigh, turned around and folded her arms behind her back and Sophie restrained her in the same way, as last night, obviously greatly enjoying this.

“And I can´t even blame her for that Susanne thought to herself. A short while later she was lead upstairs by her Captors, von Stülpnagel counted 20 Stairs.

Five Minutes later her Blindfold was removed and Susanne needed a few moments till her eyes had adjusted. They were in barn. There were hay-bails and such.

In the middle of the barn stood a sturdy wooden bench:

Anna explained to their guest: “Sophie will now remove the restraints, then you will have a seat and Sophie will tie you to the bench.” She and Kate positioned themselves in a way that both always had clear shot at her and Sophie was clever enough never to stand in the line of fire.

After Sophie had removed the cuffs, leaving the mittens and gag in in place, she bade Sophie to sit on the bench, the arms across the High back of the bench, her legs straightened out in front of her.

“I do not like where this is going” Susanne thought, while she hesitantly complied. “They are up to something unpleasant” The smirk on Kate Beckett's Face was outright diabolical.

Sophie tied her hands tightly together, and her elbows below and above the joint, so that they were touching. “Ouch” Susanne cursed inwardly. Three Rope Bands above and below her bosom and around her waist secured Susanne von Stülpnagel to the Bench.

Sophie was singing softly to herself as she tied first her ankles, then her calves under and below the knees together, before she tied her legs down to the bench. The soles of her sneakers protruded slightly above the end of the bench.

Kate eyed her up and down. “Nice job Sophie, but don´t you think something is missing?”

To her Credit Sophie gave a rather good imitation of concentrated thinking. Then her face brightened up: “You mean her Shoes?”

“Exactly!” Kate said in the mock imitation of a teacher complimenting a Student. “The Shoes”

Sophie took off Susanne´s Shoes. Von Stülpnagel was flexing her nylon covered Soles and Toes.

“It is a shame,” Kate sighed, “but I think we need to cut the Nylons. “Sophie! The scissors if you please!” Like a nurse assisting a physician, Sophie reached Kate a pair of large scissors and the American made short work of Susanne´s Pantyhose, so that her feet were bare. “Nice Nail polish!” Anna grinned.

“Sophie, would you do the honours and tie Susanne´s big toes and then back to her Calves?”

“Will do!” When Reichenbach´s Daughter in Law was finished, she had also tied a string around each little toe and passed the ends under the bench and tied them off, spreading her toes slightly.

Susanne found out, that movement of her toes was impossible. Wide eyed and fearful she stared at her Captors.

“Surely the poor thing racks her brains what is in store for her” a smiling Anna said to an equally sinister smiling Kate. “Shall you, or shall I fetch the Surprise?” Kate asked Anna.

“Nah” Anna replied graciously. “You shall have the honours! You are the wronged Party after all!”

Sophie followed the exchange with barely hidden amusement. Kate left the Barn only to return a few Minutes later, the Surprise in tow.

Susanne von Stülpnagel´s Eyes widened in shock above her gag, she shook her head and mumbling something unintelligible into her tight gag.

Anna smiled: “May I introduce Lizzie to you Susanne? Lizzie, this is Susanne!”

“Bääähh!” Lizzi replied unimpressed.

Kate explained: “Lizzie's Owner told us, that she is really fond of Salt and sweaty Soles! So we think, you will get along nicely!”

The American turned to Sophie: “Sophie! Brine and Brush if you please!”

When Sophie returned shortly later she held a large wooden Bucket in one, and a very coarse Bristle Brush in the other.

The tickling Sensation was already unbearable, Susanne found out, when Sophie began to coat her feet with the Brine with the coarse Brush. She giggled into her gag and tried to move her feet to escape the brush, but the ropes held her fast.

The Worst was between the Toes. Kate enjoyed the sight immensely: “Don´t be such a Baby Susanne! You left me on Sylt on cold concrete in the Open, you sit indoors on a comfy bench. You should thank us.”

With an unknowable look in her eyes, Sophie walked around behind Susanne and slipped ear buds into Susanne's ears and then securely added a blindfold. “I am ready!” Sophie interrupted this rather on sided Conversation. “Okay” Anna grinned. “Susanne it is time then that you and Lizzie get to know each other more intimately.”

Kate leaded the sheep nearer and fastened it to a wooden Stake, so that Lizzie could reach Susanne´s brine-covered Soles easily. At first the Animal showed little interest in Susanne´s feet. Then it moved slowly near and began to lick and nibble casually at Susanne´s left heel.

Slowly and then with increasing intensity the sheep licked and nibbled. Soon heavily muffled laughter filled the barn, Susanne was soon red faced and flustered, Tears rolled down her cheeks. Desperately she flexed her soles and wiggled her feet, but there was no chance of escape.

Kate and Anna locked grinning at each other: “Don´t you think she is enjoying it a little too much, shall we grant her a short a Breather?” “I am strongly against it!” Kate stated categorically. “That blasted sheep at Sylt nibbled and licked at my feet for over two Hours! And we have barely started."

Sophie handed Kate a remote control, "This is a little present from me." she said, with a wicked grin.

"Why thank you." Kate says examining it confused. "What is it for?"

"It is the remote control for the music player her headphones are plugged in to." Sophie explains, almost bursting out with laughter.

"This is a punishment for her. I am not sure she will get the full effect if she can distract herself. Thank you for the gesture." Kate said feeling bad for declining the gift.

"You are right of course. That is why it is only loaded with different versions of 'Ba Ba black sheep.' I stopped adding songs around the four hundred mark." Sophie explains.

Kate closed her eyes and smiled a wicked smile. Then she pressed play.

Outside the Barn Hayley and Chris made a walk through the garden, deep in conversation. When they passed the barn, the stopped listening to sounds of heavily muffled laughter.

“Obviously somebody is having too much fun!" Hayley smiled.

“Kate, Anna and Sophie for sure, Susanne von Stülpnagel would surely beg to differ!” The Pianist smiled – and they continued their Stroll.

“Tell me Chris” Hayley asked her “How did Rachel Weinstein and Kate and Castle restore my reputation.

“Long story” Chris replied. “Let me tell you!”

[…]

When Christine had finished Hayley was lost for Words, her Eyes welled, then she threw herself at the Blonde and hugged her tightly.

Chris returned the hug and smiled “Go, you should call your Father – he is awaiting your call.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The sheep is back! How very wonderful. And how very appropriate. While it is most horrible, from Susanne's viewpoint, it is quite harmless at its core. A well done and most fun chapter, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I have to agree. What a fun chapter. Though maybe not so much for the poor unfortunate Susanne who’s fallen foul of such a skilled tormentor. But what the hell. Long may it continue [mention]Caesar73[/mention]
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I agree with the people above me. Good chapter again! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, the return of the goat. That is -- even though I never experienced this myself -- a sort of bondage should not be underestimated. This used to be literary torture. It is not just the tickling, but the goat scrapes away the skin slowly, until only the bare flesh remains. I get that you want a fun scene, but I hope that the girls don't take this too far (or you drop this part of realism ;)). It is kinda hard to believe for me that Chris does not want to slay a wounded foe, but has no problems torturing a different captured enemy. Otherwise, this scene is quite hard to read for me, as we have our heroines consensually taking part in advanced torture.

If it is 'just' would be tickling (also torture), it is a very nice circle, connecting one great recurring joke.

I simply hope they take it a little easy and don't become a new Reichenbach (or does sadism run in the family?). If this is the start of a descent into evil, then this story becomes very interesting. Not that I would like it, but from a character stand-point.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Ah, the return of the goat. That is -- even though I never experienced this myself -- a sort of bondage should not be underestimated. This used to be literary torture. It is not just the tickling, but the goat scrapes away the skin slowly, until only the bare flesh remains. I get that you want a fun scene, but I hope that the girls don't take this too far (or you drop this part of realism ;)).
No [mention]Beaumains[/mention] the Girls will not follow the footsteps of the late Reichenbach- far from it :) I thought though, that Kate should have the opportunity to repay Susanne for the Ambush at Sylt in the second Installment of the Series - and they will take care, that Susanne will take no permanent harm.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

This is it. This is the final update for 2021 and this is the final Chapter of the Hunt´s Final. With this Chapter the wheel comes to full circle. What began in Hamburg with the Dark Lady ambushing Chris, Anna and Kate ends in the Austrian Alps with a consensual Scene of Chris and the Dark Lady. There are some allusions to the very first Chapters of the Hunt. It does not hurt to skip back to those chapters, but you can enjoy the Chapter without them as well.

Here is a link to the very beginning of the Hunt:

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=13456
The Hunt for the Weinstein Collection Part One, Prologoue and the first Chapters

Beginning in early January the Epilogues will follow, preparing the Ground for upcoming adventures of Chris and her Friends. With new and old Friends and Foes.

The Hunt has now reached nearly 145000 Clicks. I thank you all. Never in my most audacious dreams I would have dreamed of such a success!

The Dining Room:

It was after Lunch, when Chris took Sarah aside, smiling mischievously “What about paying your debt later? A good massage would be most welcome.”

The Canadian smiled “Why not? But under two conditions only” Her smile became even broader – and a tad wicked.

Chris Eyebrows raised a fraction “And these Conditions are?”

“Nothing really difficult” the Thief replied evenly “One: You will follow my Instructions to the letter, when we play”

“Fine with me” the Blonde nodded with a lopsided grin “and the second Condition?”

“Also a very simple one” McKenzie smiled “Dress up to the Nines. Somewhere in your Luggage you must hide some posh and sexy outfit and fitting shoes. I am sure of it.”

“I can live with that” Chris nodded, who warmed up to the Idea “I think I will find something which will be to your liking” The Pianist smiled, when she thought about her choice of wardrobe.

“So after dinner it is. Would 20:00 Hours be convenient?”

“Perfectly fine with me, See you after Dinner then” the Canadian agreed.

The Dining Room:

Around 1800 they had Dinner at the large oaken table in the dining room. Anna and Sophie had again outdone themselves Kate thought as she took a sip of the deep red Merlot shimmering darkly red in her glass. The Main Course had been a roasted wild boar in rich gravy, accompanied by potato dumplings and red cabbage with sweet chestnuts. The roast had been incredibly tender. So much that one did not need to use the knife very much.

Kate smiled fondly when she looked at Anna and Sophie who were busy swapping recipes. Sophie had gone through her baptism with fire with flying colours. The American had grown fond of the District Attorney and soon to be Corporate Lawyer of Art Inc. Kate turned to Chris, who also had watched Anna and Sophie fondly “What are you doing this evening”

“Collecting a debt” the Pianist smiled enigmatically. The American knew Chris well enough by now, that Chris would not tell anything more instead the German asked “What are you doing?”

“We” Kate smiled deviously “Anna, Sophie and I will bring first our involuntary House Guest Dinner – and then we will have some additional fun with her, Lizzie is eager for a second course of cheesy soles”

“I understand” Chris smirked.

“What are we doing with that Bitch anyway?” the Investigator asked the Blonde, who shrugged “As I understand it, the Authorities want to have a talk with her”

“Hopefully they throw the key of her cell away Sophie told me some stories about dear Susanne”

Chris looked at her Watch “Sorry Kate, I have to go, I have some preparations to make” With that cryptic remark Chris stood up and went to her room on the first floor, singing to herself, a light bounce in her step.

Kate looked after her “I really would like to know what she is up to.” Somehow she had the feeling, that a certain Canadian was part of Chris Plans for the evening ….

Chris´ Room a little later:

Her preparations had begun with a long hot shower and the other small things which were necessary to make a woman presentable. She had applied perfume at the right places. For the Occasion Chris had resorted to Shalimar by Guerlain, which she always used for occasions like this: for intimate events or romantic dinners.

Now she stood in front of the large Mirror and eyed herself critically: Chris had opted for a beige set of bra and panties and nude hose. The red nail polish shimmered through the nylon. She smiled when she thought back to the last time she had chosen a set of underwear of that colour ….so much had happened since then.

From her bed she took one length of soft white rope, which she roped around her waist. The second piece of rope was adorned with several knots … 10 Minutes later Chris was presentable – very much so, she thought. The white Blouse, the beige Jacket and the beige Skirt, the large green Emerald which rested on her breast bone, her blond hair piled stylishly atop her head. She stepped into her beige Louboutin Platform Peep toe Heels and left her Room, giddy with expectation.

Sarah´s Room:

Purposefully she walked to Sarah´s Room and knocked “Enter” the Canadian called and Chris crossed the Threshold and closed the Door behind her.

Sarah gave her the once over “Wow! You did not promise too much Chris! A sly smile curled her lips “Where have I seen that outfit before? Let me think …. Now I have it! Hamburg? I have very fond memories of that day!” Her smile became broader when she thought back to that day, when she had had her fun with Chris, Anna and Kate …

“I thought it fitting for the Occasion” Chris smiled coyly

“Indeed, fitting indeed” the Dark Lady smiled, who herself had opted for a sleek black Cocktail Dress, which ended just under the knees and accentuated her shapely figure “What about some Champagne first?”

“Why not?” Chris green Eyes glittered as the Thief returned with two Champagne Flutes “Pol Roger” she explained as they clanked glasses and drank. And not for the first time Sarah thought that one could lose oneself in those eyes, which seemed to see everything.

Chris looked around: On the bed lay a large assortment of ropes of different lengths, silk scarves, Pantyhose – used and unused - and some other Items. “You have big plans” Chris stated.

“You are a shrewd observer Chris”

“And this?” the Pianist pointed on the High Backed heavy wooden Chair in the Centre of the Suite.

“This is for you to find out” Sarah smiled deviously “Shall we begin then?”

“At your Service My Lady” Chris bowed slightly

“Very well then remove your Jacket and stretch out your Arms front!” the Canadian ordered, Chris did as she had been told, she felt a flutter in her stomach, when she recognized the two items, Sarah held in her hand. Those two bondage mittens … “Are these the same?” Chris asked, only just a little hesitantly.

“Yep” the Thief confirmed brightly as she put the first mitten on Chris´ right hand. It fitted perfectly and rendered her hand useless. “Face the Chair and put your hands behind your back” The Dark Lady commanded after she had applied both mittens.

Chris felt that Sarah tied her wrists together tightly. It was tight but not uncomfortable, she mused. As the Canadian applied the wrist bonds she let her hands wander and sensed the crotch rope under her hands. “You came prepared” the Canadian teased the Pianist

“How very observant of you” Chris returned mockingly.

Her elbows were next: One broad rope band below and one above the Joint. She noticed that the Thief did not make her Elbows touch but close enough so that her breasts seemed to burst through the blouse. She inhaled deeply as the Canadian let her hands rest on her breasts, kneading them, caressing them softly. Chris closed her Eyes and sighed contently.

The Breast harness accentuated her full Bosom even more. A shudder raced through her body as she felt Sarah´s warm moist lips kissing her softly on the neck. The thief let her warm wet tongue wander in circles across Chris´ skin. “We will continue later” she whispered in Chris´ left ear. “And I love Shalimar”

McKenzie stepped out of her heels and retrieved several more lengths of rope. The first one she used to tie Chris´ knees together above the joint, then below the knees, the final one went around Chris´ Ankles. She swayed slightly in her High Heels and shuddered as the Thief let her Hands glide above the smooth Nylon which covered her Calves. The hands of the Canadian wandered higher, under the Skirt and upwards, kneading her firm buttocks. Chris breathing became more rapidly. She had her Eyes closed and enjoyed the soft caresses on her skin. “Your feet are beautiful, I adore your bossom but I love your butt” Sarah purred.

The Dark Lady stopped, stood and whispered in Chris right ear “I thought long with what I should gag you. I hope you appreciate my Choice do not open your eyes” If Chris had opened her Eyes she would have been able to see herself in the large mirror: A tall blonde Woman, tightly tied, a large Emerald resting on her breast bone.

The soft voice of the Canadian brought her back to the here and now. “Open wide” she whispered, a large and soft pliable ball was pressed softly but firmly against her lips and inside her mouth. “Nylon” Chris guessed “A Stocking filled with … Panties - used ones”

In fact the Thief had stuffed two Pairs of Panties inside a stocking. And Chris had guessed correctly. The Panties were used. McKenzie had masturbated on each one – several times - and the stocking too.

“I think there is room for more, don´t you think?” the Dark Lady asked her blonde Friend who nodded emphatically. With some effort the Canadian pressed a small sponge ball into her Chris mouth. “My mouth is packed full that is for sure” Chris mused as the Canadian wound layer after layer of Microfoam between her teeth and around her lower face, till it was covered in a solid white mass from nose to chin. Her cheeks were bulging above the tight wrappings.

Smiling deviously the Dark Lady pinched both of Chris rock hard Nipples simultaneously. The sound which escaped Chris´ gagged mouth was barely audible. “Beautiful women should be seen not heard” Sarah quipped. Chris rolled her eyes. “I saw that Missy!” the Thief slapped Chris hard on her butt, which caused Chris to jump.

“Anything more to say?” the Thief taunted her, but Chris shook her head “Very well, let us continue then – kneel on the Chair!” As the Pianist found out soon that was no easy task, as tightly tied as she was. But with Sarah´s help she managed it. She knelt on a soft cushion.

Suddenly her world became black as a white heavily padded blindfold was tied around her eyes. She listened and heard Sarah´s soft footfalls on the floor as the Canadian retrieved some more ropes from the bed.

Over the next few minutes the Thief welded Chris to the Chair so that her upper body was tightly pressed against the High back. Two bands of ropes around her thighs ensured that she was to stay on the Chair.

For one or two minutes nothing happened, then she felt Sarah´s warm lips brushing her ear “You surely want to know what happens next?” the Canadian whispered. Chris waited for an explanation but none came.

She felt Sarah moving away. Then the soft touch of her hands on the smooth nylon which covered her sensitive knee pits, she giggled at the soft touch. For a spell the hands rested there before continuing their Journey slowly south till they rested on her Achilles´ tendons. Goosebumps covered Chris hot skin.

Gently the Canadian pulled off first her left heel then the right one. Chris flexed her feet. Sarah enjoyed the sight for a moment then she knelt down and caressed Chris left sole softly with her hand. The Nylon felt smooth under her fingers. She stroked the other foot, then both gently. Chris moaned softly into her gag.

A shot of electricity shot through her body from her foot under the crown of her head, as Sarah kissed her softly on the heel of her right foot then placed on kiss next to the other till she had reached the tips of her toes. Chris´ moans intensified with each kiss.

“That was the hors d´oeuvre my dear” Sarah McKenzie announced as she stood up and returned with several lines of thin string. Chris giggled softly in her gag as the thief tied her big toes together and the string then to the Chair itself. Moving her soles was out of the Question as Chris found out. All she could do was wiggle her toes.

The Dark Lady took in the Tableau in front of her. Tightly tied and gagged Chris knelt on the Chair. And those beautiful feet, she could see the Gold of the Toe Rings shimmering through the Nylon. Smiling deviously she went to the bed and retrieved some tools. The Thief took the riding crop ….

Chris was in her own dark world. She could hear, she could sense, she could smell. The Thief had gone to the bed then her ears registered the soft steps of the Canadian returning. Her pulse became quicker. Then a sharp pain shot through her left foot, as Sarah hit her left heel with a riding crop. It was more the surprise than the Pain which had startled her Chris thought.

“This is the riding Crop” the Thief explained, “this is the Wartenberg Wheel” another Sensation shot through Chris right foot, as McKenzie rolled the Wheel slowly from the balls and the high arches to the heel and back

“May I present you with the Electric Tooth brush?” The left foot. Chris giggled into her gag. She was in for a rough ride she knew: Sarah was showing only the instruments for now.

“What tool should I use first?” The Thief asked the mute Pianist “Uups I forgot, you cannot talk” McKenzie let her hands softly glide across the smooth nylon of Chris soles, softly massaging and kneading them. The blonde moaned contentedly into her gag

“Just a short reminder of the dessert” McKenzie teased Chris “but first, let's warm you up” She knelt behind Chris tightly bound feet and raked her long fingernails from the heels, above the Arches to the balls of Chris feet. A second time and a third … Chris was howling with laughter soon.

Sarah granted her short periods of respite but continued the warm up for how long? Five Minutes? Ten Minutes?” Chris could not tell. And then it was over. Her soles burned and she was flustered and breathless.

Sarah knelt down and massaged her feet with practised motions. She knew the right points exactly. Chris knew that this would be only a short intermission, but she was resolved to get the most out of it. She moved her pelvis against the High Back of the Chair in rhythmic movements in time with Sarah´s magic hands.

“Having fun? Aren´t we?” the Canadian teased her. “I think I can help you with that” McKenzie produced a butterfly Vibrator which she inserted into Chris Skirt and fastened it to the Crotch Rope. Sarah smiled wickedly as she turned the Vibrator on a low setting. Chris cursed into her gag “That was rude.” the Canadian chided her and retrieved the riding crop.

And so it went on. Pleasure mixed with Pain. Pain mixed with Pleasure. And then it was over. Chris was spent, breathing heavily. Gently Sarah began to untie her. When the last rope had fallen the Canadian asked her warmly. “Can you move? Let me help you” After kneeling the whole time it was no easy task to stand Chris found as the blood rushed to her feet, the floor felt warm under her soles. She swayed slightly, but the Canadian steadied her with a firm hand.

Sarah unzipped Chris´ skirt which fell to the floor. She stepped out of it. The mittens, the blindfold and the Gag were still in place. With tender fingers the Thief unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off.

McKenzie gave her the once over. Around the crotch rope a dark patch had formed. “You had fun Chris didn´t you?” the Pianist nodded. “Come lie down on the bed” Gently the Canadian took Chris left hand and led her to the bed and helped her lying down.

The Cushion, the Pillows felt incredible soft under Chris hot skin. Softly the Dark Lady began to roll down the Hose down her legs. The Air felt cool on the bare and slightly sweaty skin of her legs. Then McKenzie removed the crotch rope and rolled the moist and wet Panties down her legs, she unclipped her Bra and there lay Chris in all her naked glory on the bed, the only Piece of clothing was the large Emerald resting on her Breastbone.

“Sit up lazy bones, we are not done yet!” the Thief quipped. With her hands in the mittens it took Chris some effort, but she managed at last – and the Canadian enjoyed Chris efforts very much “Lean forward, I will remove the Gag now!”

Chris felt the cool blade of a bandage Scissor with which the Dark Lady severed carefully, the Microfoam Wrappings which shrouded the lower half of their face. Gently Sarah pulled first the sponge and then the large ball of nylon and Panties out of Chris gaping Mouth.

“Remember, no words, till I allow you to speak!” the Thief admonished her sternly, but with a playful undertone. Chris had no problems complying with the Order. She simply trusted her aching Jaws not enough – or her dried out Vocal Cords for that matter.

“Now scoot on your most delectable butt till you lean against the bed´s headboard. Carefully the Blonde moved backwards, till her shoulder blades rested against the high and sturdy wooden headboard. She heard the Canadian busying herself with a bottle and filling a Glass. “A kingdom for some Water” Chris mused and her tongue glided across her parched lips.

She sensed the Canadian kneeling next to her on the Mattress. Gently her Captor pressed the Glass against her lips and let her drink in small sips. Chris found it always interesting that at times such simple comforts as a drink of water were so much more than the most perfect Riesling. Chris felt the Canadian moving again. The Dark Lady filled another two Glasses, though the sounds were slightly different now.

Sarah McKenzie took in the sight before her: Chris mitted hands rested relaxed in her lap. She had crossed one leg above the other at the ankles. The Thief could tell though, that the Blonde listened most attentively. With swaying hips the Canadian sauntered back to the bed and pressed the Champagne Flute against her Captives Lips.

In her hand Sarah held a small round plate with several hors d´oeuvres. She put the Champagne flute in her hand and took a Sip “Most delicious! Nearly as delicious as you Chris, open!” Obediently Chris opened her mouth as Sarah fed her some Beluga Caviar with a small spoon.

After some time the Dark Lady clapped in her hands “That is enough rest for now! The next Course is waiting! Stand up!”

Complying with that order Chris found difficult deprived of sight and the use of her hands “Walk away from the bed six steps. Cross your Arms behind your head! Legs one foot apart! Hold that Position!”

Chris felt that the Canadian stood directly behind her and laid her Palms on Chris Breasts squeezing them, Chris moaned softly. What she could not see: The Canadian had retrieved a long silk scarf, which she wound around Christs Waist and knotted it tightly behind her back. With a wicked smile the Thief took a second Scarf which had several knots in strategic places.

She knotted it to the shawl which circled Chris waist and let the long end fall to the floor. Then she went around Chris, knelt at her feet and took the Scarf and pulled it through between her ankles, pulled it upwards through the Waist Girdle and yanked it sharply upwards, that the knotted Scarf pressed tightly into Chris, who inhaled sharply.

Ten Minutes later, a breast harness of Silk Scarves compressed Chris bosom. Another 15 Minutes later five Bands of Silk held Chris long legs together. “Turn around” the Thief ordered so that Chris faced the Bed again, though she should not see it.

McKenzie walked away again to fetch some other items. “What have we here?” she asked nobody in particular. “One Pair of very wet and very damp Panties, and one Pair of hose with a dripping wet crotch panel!”

Chris had a fairly good Idea what Panties and Hose were for: She gagged as the Thief pressed and prodded the Panties in her Mouth after she had stuffed her mouth already pretty full with the large ball of hose.

“Don´t be such a baby Silly!” McKenzie chided her “Oh and you can put the Arms at your side now! Chop, chop!”

The Pianist knew what would come next: A shawl with an overly large overhand knot pressed the Hose-Panties-Combo even deeper in her mouth. 10 Minutes later the Thief appraised her Work. The lower half of her Captives Face was covered by several layers of used socks and silk scarves.

“Why are my Arms are still untied?” Chris thought as she chewed on the Gag Packing and inhaled the foul Aroma of the Socks tied under her nose. The Thief had taken care that always the sole of the Sock or the Part of Scarf which she had masturbated on rested under Chris Nose.

A sharp slap on her left buttock with the riding crop followed by a second on the right broke her reverie. She growled into her gag. “Hop, hop to the bed!” the Dark Lady ordered, as Chris did not follow the command immediately a third and a fourth slap followed. Chris began to hop, cursing into her gag, swaying on her bound feet, Boobs bouncing, and the Crotch Scarf making itself felt.

At least she stood heavily panting next to the bed. McKenzie could not resist the temptation: A fifth blow with the Crop caused Chris to topple over and landing face down on the Mattress knocking the breath out of her. Chris mumbled something in the covers.

“That sounded not very polite Chris” the Thief chuckled – the sixth slap “Now precious! Scoot in the middle of the bed and take the former position! Now!” Another slap.

Getting into a sitting Position against the head board took some time and some more Encouragement with the riding crop. At last she sat there heavily panting. She winced “My butt must be beetle red” Chris thought ruefully. The Dark Lady had been generous with the riding crop.

“Wasn´t that fun?” the Thief teased her. “Lift your Arms to the bed Posts!” This time Chris followed the Command at once and she felt that the Canadian tied her outstretched Arms with silk scarves against the bed Posts. Chris giggled into her gag as she felt the Thief tying her big toes together before she tied her bound ankles down to the footboard. Chris moved her tightly bound soles up and down.

Sarah knelt at Chris feet and put some oil on her hands then she began massaging the soles of her feet, slowly and gently. Chris sighed contently “Sarah has magic hands” Soon her breathing became more rapid as the Thief pressed certain spots on her soles tight and repeatedly. She began to strain against her bonds.

But Sarah took her time, not allowing Chris to cum that easily. Though when she tipped her over the point of no return Chris strained with such might against her bonds that the bed, creaked ominously. “This is pure bliss” Chris thought as the afterglow of the Orgasm slowly receded. She flexed her feet contentedly.

“Time for another Position!” the Canadian broke the Silence. She untied Chris legs and Arms. Chris just lay there spent, heavily breathing still, so that she barely noticed that the Thief spread-eagled her on the bed. Chris felt Sarah moving on and next to the bed. She moaned questioningly in her gag –and tugged slightly at her bonds, not in earnest, just to get a feeling for her Predicament “If you can call that a Predicament” she sighed, feeling very, very relaxed.

A soft Kiss at her left heel sent sparks through her Body. She moaned as she felt Sarah massaging and oiling her body. With slow caressing motions Sarah´s hands moved upwards. Soon her legs from her toes to her knees were glistening with oil. Sarah´s moist and warm lips burned on the soft skin on the inner side of her left thigh, moving slowly northwards, placing one kiss next to the other.

Her Pulse quickened as the Thief began to massage her inner thighs with soft circular motions. Then her right upper leg. Her Groins. Something cold touched her labia as the Thief loosened the Crotch rope to insert a vibrating egg into her Vagina and pulling the crotch Scarf tight again.

The devilish egg began to buzz. Slowly the Dark Lady moved upwards till she let her tongue wonder around the base of her right breast, then her left. The Thief sucked at her nipples, kneaded and massaged her breasts.

Chris moaned and strained against her bonds as the talented Tongue and hands of Sarah and the devilish egg did their magic. She rode on a wave of pure ecstasy as she felt the monster wave of the next orgasm looming at the horizon ….

Five Minutes later: The Dark Lady knelt between Chris splayed legs and took in the sight, the glistening oiled body the heaving breasts of the blonde … the air was heavy with arousal, and it was not just Chris juices that were flowing. The Candle lights Sarah had placed in the room, covered all in a soft light.

“We are not finished yet my Dear!” Sarah announced as she untied the Crotch Scarf, so that she could remove the vibrating egg. The Scarf was wet and damp were it had cleaved Chris Clitoris and the Egg was glistening with Chris Juices. Smiling wickedly the Canadian pressed the wet scarf against Chris flaring nostrils. “Breath in deeply!” Chris moaned and strained against her silken bonds.

“And now for the great final!” the Thief knelt between Chris´ legs and her tongue explored Chris wet and moist nether regions. The Pianist was in her own world, riding on another wave.

Sarah licked and sucked, in a faster and faster rhythm. So fixated she was on Chris glistening pussy that she did not register that the Door of her Room opened slowly. In the exact moment when the next Orgasm washed over Chris and Sarah continued.

She did not notice that two figures carefully moved nearer to the bed. When she registered movement behind her, it was much too late: Two powerful Arms grabbed her Arms and wrenched them behind her back another hand pressed a damp cloth tightly on her face. Chloroform? No something different.

Her Attackers pressed her face down between Chris´ legs and held her firm, till she succumbed to the drug. Chris who sensed the Commotion moaned quizzically in her Gag. But nobody spoke. If she had not been blindfolded she would have seen, that Sarah was quickly stripped naked and tied up and gagged.

Someone or two Persons began to massage her breasts, sucking at her nipples. The ice cubes used on them and two hot tongues drove her crazy and near the next orgasm - then she felt that something was inserted in her Vagina and the Crotch Scarf firmly but gently retied – it began to buzz – on a medium setting. Chris felt a piece of string was tied around each of her big toes and tied back to the bedframe, rendering her feet immobile. Wiggling the not tied toes was about all she could no.

The next sound she heard were the unmistakable sound of one, no two electric toothbrushes! In perfect synchronicity their heads were put in the highly sensitive zone between the big toe and the next, moving down to her little toe and back again.

Chris trashed around on the bed, but her silken restraints allowed not much movement. She howled into her heavily gagged mouth. Giggling, shrieking, cursing – and at last begging for the torture to stop.

And then it was over. As sudden as it had begun, the Torture stopped. Her heart raced, desperately she gasped for air, her giggle fits slowly subsiding. She sensed some Movement on the left and on the right

Someone kissed her on her left cheek and someone on the right …

The door was closed and they were alone.

30 Minutes later:

Sarah´s return to consciousness was slow. She groaned but surprisingly she suffered from no hangover. But it was not all good news. She analysed her Predicament: Her Arms were tightly lashed together at wrists and elbows, elbows crushing. A breast harness held her arms against her back. The Crotch Rope was also tied tight. Her legs were a different matter:

They had been folded back and each lower leg had been lashed to its respective thigh in a tight, no nonsense frog-tie.

Her feet were tied too. That is her left foot was placed atop her right sole, and her feet were lashed together. It included strands passing between each of her toes to anchor the arrangement but the Thief knew they were for no practical reason other than aesthetic enhancement. A vibrator had been tied against her left upper thigh so that it pressed tightly against her Pussy. Her Ankles had been tied back to her Elbows.

And the Gag: At least two Pairs of Panties had been packed into her mouth. They tasted different, so they were from two Persons. Her lower face had been mummified by Microfoam, so no Chance to dislodge the Packing. Her sight was blurred by Hose, which had been pulled over her head, in a way that the Crotch Panel rested above her nose. It was her Hose.

One leg had been wound around her lower face, with the sole resting under her nose, so that she had the dubious pleasure to inhale the musky scent of hers and the sweat from her foot. The other leg was tied back to her Ankles, so that she could not move her head. The whole arrangement reminded her of Heidelberg were Chris and her Friends had ambushed her.

The Thief opened her Eyes. She lay still between Chris´s legs, who was tugging feebly at her silken bonds. A low buzz told her, the Pianist had also something in her to keep her occupied.

Chris' breath quickened, she began to strain more forcefully against her bonds. Suddenly her body became rigid and a low guttural growl escaped her heavily gagged mouth then her body relaxed. Chris´ skin glistened with oil and sweat. The Scent of Shalimar mixed with the musky scent of her and Sarah.

Sarah´s nose nearly touched Chris´ Clitoris. The Mixture was intoxicating and mesmerizing. "My review on Trip advisor will say, not the most comfortable of stays, but the view was amazing." she thought, lustfully.

Only then the Dark Lady registered that something had been taped against her right hand, scissors or more precisely bandage scissors. Groaning Sarah set to work.

This was precisely the moment when her vibrator kicked into high gear. Thankfully her Attackers had been so considerate to tape the Scissors against her hand …

Chris sensed that someone laid between her legs. She heard the heavily muted sounds of a woman in heat. She was utterly spent by now. And the dammed egg began to buzz again.

Between the tightness of her bonds, frequent orgasms from the vibrator and the intoxicating scent of the gorgeous woman bound before her, it was slow and frustrating work for Sarah to free herself.

During her fight to freedom, she squirmed and wriggled, brushing Chris' moist Pussy with her cheeks and nose. Each brush with her fellow captive was rewarded by a soft moan of gutteral pleasure.

Once her wrists were free, she was able to reach with the scissors and cut the ropes pinning her arms, from that part it was easy to free the rest of her bonds.

She pulled the underwear from her mouth and thought, "I recognise these, I will be having words."

Sarah gazed down upon the now sleeping and bound body of Christine and sighed, "Yeah, I will have words, but mostly to say thank you."

With that thought, she freed Chris from her bonds and snuggled up next to her in bed. She pulled the covers of the bed over them both and fell almost immediately into a deep restful sleep, filled with erotic dreams.

The End?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Amazing. Well written with full detail of very good times had by all. This is a memorable finale to the Hunt. Now, we can anticipate the Epilogues. Fantastic, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Awesome, great last part
An excellent final, or maybe the start to a new one ;)
Anyway great job! :D
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Fantastic. Such a wonderfully descriptive scene. It’s clear Chris had the most delightful of kinky nights. You could feel the sexual tension and total arousal thanks entirely by the way you set the scene
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago Fantastic. Such a wonderfully descriptive scene. It’s clear Chris had the most delightful of kinky nights. You could feel the sexual tension and total arousal thanks entirely by the way you set the scene
Thank you very much [mention]Bandit666[/mention] - this was exactly what I wanted to achieve and to show how things changed between Chris and Sarah during the Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection. It will be interesting to see, how things between the to will develop in the future :)

The first Epilogue will start probably on January 1th - so stay tuned :)

Early 2022 will see the Protagonists in New York and the Wilderness near Woodstock in the State of New York, while the Sequel to the Hunt will not start before Spring, if things go as planned :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention]

This Update is the first Chapter of the first Epilogue - it is rather on the short side, but nevertheless important :) Chris and Company plan to visit an old Friend of Hayley

Epilogue Number One: Tying up loose Ends

Mystery Island: Crawford´s Office, early Afternoon, the same day:

Harper and Louise were on their Way to Elizabeth Crawford´s Office. “Do you know why the Boss wanted to see us on such short notice?” Louise Williams asked Harper.

The Blonde shrugged: “No, but it sounded urgent though.” Harper knocked crisply at the Door of Crawford´s Office.

“Enter” they heard Crawford´s Voice.

The Boss sat behind her Desk. “Take a seat” she bade them to sit. Harper and Louise looked expectantly at Crawford. Her Boss looked outwardly calm and in control as ever, Harper thought, but there was something under the surface.

Direct as ever, Crawford wasted no time, cutting to the chase: “We might have a problem or more precisely two problems” she corrected herself. “You watched the news about a joint operation of national and international law enforcement in the Austrian Alps, near the Brenner?”

Harper and Louise nodded: “The Target of this Operation was the Headquarters of one of our Business Partners.” “Carl von Winterfeldt” Harper nodded, “for whom we had to acquire that Pianist.” Her Tone made it very clear, what she thought of Christine von der Marwitz.

“The very same” Crawford continued. “And according to my sources, von Winterfeldt has vanished without a trace. And I don´t have to tell you, that we might have a problem, if Law Enforcement finds evidence of our business dealings with him and follow the trail. But that is not the most pressing issue.”

She looked Harper directly in the Eye:

“I know that you think not very highly of Christine von der Marwitz.” Harper was on the verge of speaking, but Crawford cut in: “This Woman is much more than one of the World´s Leading Chopin-Interprets.

Her firm Art Incorporated has a very good reputation – and she is very proficient in this line of work as well. And if the Police took down von Winterfeldt´s Operation, that means, that von der Marwitz is free and that could pose a Problem.”

“But how should she be aware of our Involvement in her Abduction?” Louise Williams spoke for the first Time.

“Hayley and Kirsty” stated Harper flatly.

“Yes”, Crawford agreed, “Hayley and Kirsty. The two have vanished since they reported in that they delivered the package to von Winterfeldt. Near Innsbruck we lost the signal of their communication devices. They have gone off the grid.”

“I told you, that it was a mistake to trust those two with that Mission.” Harper waited for a sharp rebuke by Crawford.

But to her surprise, she admitted: “Yes, it may have been a mistake. I thought we had compromised Hayley enough, ensuring her return. And that leads us to another piece of troubling news: I made some inquiries with our contacts in Law Enforcement in the States and in Europe: All Warrants against Hayley have been rescinded. Nationally and internationally, so Hayley is free to go.”

Louise Williams looked impressed: “You need a lot of Juice to pull this off”

“Exactly” Crawford looked definitely not pleased “Even more so since it was a coordinated move. Whoever orchestrated this must have very, very good connections, even better than our own.”

“You suspect that Hayley may talk to the Authorities?” Harper asked.

“That may be one possibility” Crawford agreed. “But with that we could deal through our Channels. More troubling would be, if Hayley and Kirsty have joined Forces with von der Marwitz. The Team around the Pianist is highly skilled – at least Research told me that, and what Carl let on, substantiated that”

“You think, they may want to pay us a visit?”

“We should be prepared for all contingencies” Crawford ordered “See to it and check all security Systems. That will be all.”

Crawford dismissed Louise Williams and Harper.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is wonderful to see that games are still afoot. And it is wonderful to see bad guys pucker. This is a fascinating bridge to what may come, [mention]Caesar73[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It is wonderful to see that games are still afoot. And it is wonderful to see bad guys pucker. This is a fascinating bridge to what may come, @Caesar73.
Yep the Bad Guys should buckle up :) And I like to thank [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] that he allowed to make use of his Characters. I recommend reading his current story!

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 21#p116621
Nothing Personal 5 by [mention]mrjones2009[/mention]

These Series in all it´s parts is one of my all time favourites on this board :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic