HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Thanks for all the great comments, guys! I'm thrilled to see so many of you enjoying the start of Jesse's little adventure.
I am a little perplexed at the fact that there are so many silent users following this, but hopefully, some of them will decide to step out of the shadows and share their thoughts with us.

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Now I just wonder what would happen if Jesse had Andrew and Ethan as stepbrothers. Probably he'd have far kinder of an introduction!
I'm not entirely convinced about that, baby-bro. Andrew is pretty damn strict when it comes to knots and stuff. Only difference is that he's much quieter and far less prone to chatting than Ryan is. That can be quite intimidating. I'm also willing to bet that Andrew's reeking socks are even worse than smelly-footed Corey's.

Ethan is a crafty fucker for sure. Not nearly as crafty as Phil, of course, but something tells me he wouldn't have any qualms about introducing Jesse to the absolute smelliest of gags were he the babysitter in this scenario. Either way, opting for Andrew & Ethan instead of Ryan would be a major gamble. I may actually have to start a poll about this. Would be interesting to see who would choose who as their captor 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Great chapter as always! Love the new series and I really like the new characters. Excited for the next chapter!
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

Great story. Can’t wait to read more.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WOW! 76 REGISTERED READERS FOLLOWING THIS. AWESOME!

THESE PAST TWO WEEKS HAVE BEEN VERY HECTIC FOR ME, JUST AS I'M SURE THEY'VE BEEN FOR MOST OF YOU. THAT BEING SAID, THINGS ARE SETTLING DOWN A BIT ON THIS END AND I'M JUST NOW GETTING BACK INTO THE SPIRIT OF THINGS.

I'VE RELEASED TWO NEW CHAPTERS OF BOUND & GAGGED AND STARTED A NEW POLL ON THERE A FEW HOURS AGO.
I'M NOW HARD AT WORK WRITING THE NEXT CHAPTER OF THIS STORY & SHOULD HAVE THE NEXT PART OF JESSE'S ADVENTURE UP AND PUBLISHED WITHIN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER, GUYS!
IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE. USERS ARE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]The_sniffing_sneaker[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER V
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
PLUGGED & MUZZLED

"Wait. What if I have to gmmmpphhh..." was all I managed to ask before my stepbrother's strong fingers began pushing the soggy fabric in. I tried finishing my question and tried pushing the intrusive mass out, but Ryan didn't appear the least bit moved by my efforts and simply kept the back of my head in one hand whilst gently force-feeding me his roommate's old running sock with the other.

"Hold that thought, buddy-boi. Whatever it is you wanna ask me, I'm sure it can wait until I get back." he spoke, using all five of his fingers to push more wadding in past my struggling lips.

I was quite honestly too far gone to try mounting any resistance by that point. For the first time in my life, I was experiencing what it actually felt like to be gagged. Some of the movies and shows I'd seen did occasionally feature brief scenes in which guys had their mouths taped shut. While gags had never been the primary focus of my bondage obsession, I'd be lying if I said those movie scenes didn't excite me more than a little.

This, however, wasn't only exciting. It was downright humiliating!
My mouth was being stuffed, and not just with some random fabric, mind you. Stuffed with another guy's sock!
Never in a million years had I imagined ever being gagged with such a thing, much less a smelly one!

My twenty-year-old stepbrother, on the other hand, apparently had no qualms about imposing such a gag on me. He simply crouched atop my hopelessly bound form and busily fed me his beefy-thighed buddy's ratty old jogging sock.

"There we go. Down the hatch." the muscular stallion quietly mumbled, stuffing more fabric into my mouth until only the cuff of his roommate's stubby stinker was left poking out past my gaping lips.

I spent several seconds watching my captor fumble with the wide roll of sticky-looking duct tape he was holding and remember feeling extremely embarrassed just thinking about how pathetic I must've looked, lying there with his roommate's dingy old jogging sock poking out from the confines of my mouth.

Ryan's prominent arm muscles bulged as he struggled to find the end of the tape and ripped it open with his fingers. He ruffled my dishevelled hair up, said something about how cute I looked, and then used his index and middle finger to push the remainder of the moist fabric in.

"That's it, Jesse. Now close your mouth." came the buff stud's calm-spoken, irresistible command.

I obediently closed my lips around the powerfully-scented wadding, my hair was ruffled up for what felt like the bazillionth time, and then I felt something sticky being gently pressed atop the back of my neck.

The jumbo roll of industrial-grade duct tape roared to life and filled my ears up with a very aggressive-sounding, low-pitched growl. Expecting only a small strip of it to be plastered over my lips, I was understandably taken aback and terror-struck when I saw the mighty thing being pulled all the way across the front of my face and back around my head again.

I thought Ryan was gonna stop there and sever the tape after that first wraparound layer, but he simply pulled the roll taut and came back for a second pass, and then another, and another, and another one after that.

Seven uber wide revolutions of heavy-duty duct tape were spun around the lower half of my head, sealing the bulging gates of my speech-capable orifice and trapping Corey's ratty old jogging sock inside it for good measure.

A bizarre mixture of fear, happiness and exhilaration quickly got the better of me as the reality of my predicament slowly began to sink in. The muscle shirt-clad college jock severed the sticky industrial adhesive and spent a few seconds patting the end of it against the back of my neck before smoothing everything down and making sure it was airtight.

"How's that, baby-bro? Think you'll be able to work your way outta my knots?" he teased, causing me to struggle against the excruciatingly excessive network of ropes keeping me hogtied.

"Gmmphh uggh mphh. Umpph ggmh phhhh." I tried telling him, suddenly feeling great shame and frustration at my own inability to speak.

Ryan was all smiles by that point.
"Haha! What's that?" he asked, flashing me a condescending grin whilst cupping the underside of his large palm onto the top of my hairy dome.

"Gmmmphh uggh. Mpphh!" I repeated, my face contorting into an angry grimace and my eyes narrowing down on the layers of tape keeping my mouth sealed. I shook my head a few times, tried rubbing my cheeks against the carpeted floor, and attempted in vain to make myself heard past the fetid ball of toe-scented fabric now occupying my cavity.

"Haha! Yeah, I bet you are!" Ryan laughed, ruffling my hair up again and pretending as though he understood what I was trying to say even though we both knew he couldn't.

On paper, having my freedom of speech removed sounded hot. But actually experiencing it for real turned out to be mildly unsettling. Even more so upon realising that I'd be stuck like this until my hunky bloke-of-a-stepbrother got back...which wouldn't be for another nine hours!

My captor spent the next few minutes verbally taunting me and lavishing me with light torments.
At first, he simply pinched my nose shut, tickled my defenceless stomach and dug his dextrous fingers into my vulnerable socked soles. He teased me about how cute I looked, flaunted the escape-proof quality of his ropemanship and mocked the pathetic calls for help I kept attempting to voice out. He laughed rather heartily. We both did.

It's only when he turned around to grab his buddy's discarded running shoes that a weary look finally draped itself across my tapegagged features. I watched as Ryan tossed one of the astoundingly large sneakers down right next to my frightened face, and watched as he fumbled with the other one; using his fingers to loosen up the laces and opening it wide by pulling the tongue flap back.

"You like stinky shoes don't you? Yeah, of course you do." the muscle-stud mused, causing me to let out an alarmed whimper and attempt to refute his claim.

The twenty-year-old jock brought the oversized running shoe up close to his own face. He crinkled his nose up as if simulating a sniff and then pulled the shoe away before lining his face with a mortified expression.

"Pew wee! Man, do these stink or what!?" he hollered, filling the smelly bedroom up with the sound of his incredibly deep laughter.

When the stud turned toward me and asked if I wanted to see for myself, I let out my own series of heavily muffled cries and shook my head 'no' in an effort to convey my response. Unfortunately for me, my protests were to no avail.

"Haha! Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you." the sexy college jock immediately chuckled, ignoring my garbled grunts and forcing me to face off against the gaping maw of Corey's running shoe.

A large hand cupped itself around the back of my head, cutting off my only escape route. And then I watched wide-eyed as the freakishly oversized sneaker's immensely cavernous mouth came rushing towards me...like a monster swallowing its prey.

"Ugghm mggmmphh!" I cried out, my screams suddenly sounding echo as the front of my face was swallowed whole inside the overly pungent shoe's chasm-like opening. I tried holding my breath and pulling away from it, but the urge to just give in and stop resisting was strong. I sniffed, thinking it wouldn't be so bad, only to go crosseyed upon getting my very first whiff of jumbo-thighed Corey's overpowering foot odour.

Ryan must've heard the rush of air entering my nostrils, 'cause he pulled the sneaker off my face only about a second later and burst into laughter upon noticing how distressed I looked.

"Hahaha! What's a matter, munchkin? You look like you just saw a ghost!" he teased, rubbing his knuckles into my scalp and tossing his buddy's pungent running shoe back down to the floor.

Truth be known, the fumes oozing out of those giant workout trainers was fierce. The taste of Corey's ratty old jogging sock was horrible in its own right, but it was the stench of his discarded footwear that really gave me a run for my money. I genuinely wanted nothing to do with it, and yet Ryan seemed completely oblivious to the truthfulness of my revulsion. He just laughed, ruffled my hair up, dug his fingers into my ticklish spots and teased me.

"You know if I really wanted to mess with you I could just tape one of his shoes to your face, right? I bet that would provide you with quite the incentive to try and escape..." he threatened, adopting a somewhat menacing tone and forcing me to emit a string of unquestionably panicked whimpers.

Another quick bout of malicious taunts and snickers escaped from my suave captor's lips before I was given the reassurance that such a cruel fate wouldn't befall me. I breathed out a sigh of relief but was understandably irked and disgusted when Corey's ratty jogging sock and nauseating running shoes were moved even closer to my head, forming a puke-worthy triumvirate around my heavily tapegagged face.

"Alright, kiddo. Time for me to get on with my day. You just sit tight and don't go anywhere. I'll be back before you know it." he instructed, stepping out of his roommate's bedroom and turning the light off before swinging the door shut.

I heard some rummaging coming from somewhere outside the bedroom, heard my stepbrother packing stuff and putting his jacket on, and then heard the familiar rattling of keys as he stepped out of the apartment and locked the front door behind him.

Finally, I was alone.
Alone with some cheesy-footed college dude's dingy old ankle socks and dreadfully pungent running shoes, that is!

"Mgggghpphh!"

THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE.

IF YOU'RE NEW TO REVIEWING & DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY,
CONSIDER ANSWERING SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS:

ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH JESSE'S CURRENT PREDICAMENT? WOULD YOU TAKE HIS PLACE?
HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING GAGGED WITH YOUR OLDER STEPBROTHER'S ROOMMATE'S SOCK?
DO YOU PREFER FASTER-PACED WRITING OR ARE YOU ENJOYING THIS SLOW-BURN STYLE?
WHO ARE YOU MORE ATTRACTED TO PHYSICALLY? RYAN OR COREY?

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Nine hours IS an awfully long time... sure hope somebody finds Jesse. Purely for safety purposes, you understand... :twisted:

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

That was such a good chapter! My favorite thing about bondage is gags so the combination of a sock gag and being forced to smell something nasty, like a sneaker. I hope in one of the later chapters he’ll tape it to his face, that stuff is so hot.

Can’t wait for the next chapter but don’t rush yourself. Take all the time you need.

Happy holidays!
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER V
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
PLUGGED & MUZZLED

"Wait. What if I have to gmmmpphhh..." was all I managed to ask before my stepbrother's strong fingers began pushing the soggy fabric in. I tried finishing my question and tried pushing the intrusive mass out, but Ryan didn't appear the least bit moved by my efforts and simply kept the back of my head in one hand whilst gently force-feeding me his roommate's old running sock with the other.

"Hold that thought, buddy-boi. Whatever it is you wanna ask me, I'm sure it can wait until I get back." he spoke, using all five of his fingers to push more wadding in past my struggling lips.

I was quite honestly too far gone to try mounting any resistance by that point. For the first time in my life, I was experiencing what it actually felt like to be gagged. Some of the movies and shows I'd seen did occasionally feature brief scenes in which guys had their mouths taped shut. While gags had never been the primary focus of my bondage obsession, I'd be lying if I said those movie scenes didn't excite me more than a little.

This, however, wasn't only exciting. It was downright humiliating!
My mouth was being stuffed, and not just with some random fabric, mind you. Stuffed with another guy's sock!
Never in a million years had I imagined ever being gagged with such a thing, much less a smelly one!

My twenty-year-old stepbrother, on the other hand, apparently had no qualms about imposing such a gag on me. He simply crouched atop my hopelessly bound form and busily fed me his beefy-thighed buddy's ratty old jogging sock.

"There we go. Down the hatch." the muscular stallion quietly mumbled, stuffing more fabric into my mouth until only the cuff of his roommate's stubby stinker was left poking out past my gaping lips.

I spent several seconds watching my captor fumble with the wide roll of sticky-looking duct tape he was holding and remember feeling extremely embarrassed just thinking about how pathetic I must've looked, lying there with his roommate's dingy old jogging sock poking out from the confines of my mouth.

Ryan's prominent arm muscles bulged as he struggled to find the end of the tape and ripped it open with his fingers. He ruffled my dishevelled hair up, said something about how cute I looked, and then used his index and middle finger to push the remainder of the moist fabric in.

"That's it, Jesse. Now close your mouth." came the buff stud's calm-spoken, irresistible command.

I obediently closed my lips around the powerfully-scented wadding, my hair was ruffled up for what felt like the bazillionth time, and then I felt something sticky being gently pressed atop the back of my neck.

The jumbo roll of industrial-grade duct tape roared to life and filled my ears up with a very aggressive-sounding, low-pitched growl. Expecting only a small strip of it to be plastered over my lips, I was understandably taken aback and terror-struck when I saw the mighty thing being pulled all the way across the front of my face and back around my head again.

I thought Ryan was gonna stop there and sever the tape after that first wraparound layer, but he simply pulled the roll taut and came back for a second pass, and then another, and another, and another one after that.

Seven uber wide revolutions of heavy-duty duct tape were spun around the lower half of my head, sealing the bulging gates of my speech-capable orifice and trapping Corey's ratty old jogging sock inside it for good measure.

A bizarre mixture of fear, happiness and exhilaration quickly got the better of me as the reality of my predicament slowly began to sink in. The muscle shirt-clad college jock severed the sticky industrial adhesive and spent a few seconds patting the end of it against the back of my neck before smoothing everything down and making sure it was airtight.

"How's that, baby-bro? Think you'll be able to work your way outta my knots?" he teased, causing me to struggle against the excruciatingly excessive network of ropes keeping me hogtied.

"Gmmphh uggh mphh. Umpph ggmh phhhh." I tried telling him, suddenly feeling great shame and frustration at my own inability to speak.

Ryan was all smiles by that point.
"Haha! What's that?" he asked, flashing me a condescending grin whilst cupping the underside of his large palm onto the top of my hairy dome.

"Gmmmphh uggh. Mpphh!" I repeated, my face contorting into an angry grimace and my eyes narrowing down on the layers of tape keeping my mouth sealed. I shook my head a few times, tried rubbing my cheeks against the carpeted floor, and attempted in vain to make myself heard past the fetid ball of toe-scented fabric now occupying my cavity.

"Haha! Yeah, I bet you are!" Ryan laughed, ruffling my hair up again and pretending as though he understood what I was trying to say even though we both knew he couldn't.

On paper, having my freedom of speech removed sounded hot. But actually experiencing it for real turned out to be mildly unsettling. Even more so upon realising that I'd be stuck like this until my hunky bloke-of-a-stepbrother got back...which wouldn't be for another nine hours!

My captor spent the next few minutes verbally taunting me and lavishing me with light torments.
At first, he simply pinched my nose shut, tickled my defenceless stomach and dug his dextrous fingers into my vulnerable socked soles. He teased me about how cute I looked, flaunted the escape-proof quality of his ropemanship and mocked the pathetic calls for help I kept attempting to voice out. He laughed rather heartily. We both did.

It's only when he turned around to grab his buddy's discarded running shoes that a weary look finally draped itself across my tapegagged features. I watched as Ryan tossed one of the astoundingly large sneakers down right next to my frightened face, and watched as he fumbled with the other one; using his fingers to loosen up the laces and opening it wide by pulling the tongue flap back.

"You like stinky shoes don't you? Yeah, of course you do." the muscle-stud mused, causing me to let out an alarmed whimper and attempt to refute his claim.

The twenty-year-old jock brought the oversized running shoe up close to his own face. He crinkled his nose up as if simulating a sniff and then pulled the shoe away before lining his face with a mortified expression.

"Pew wee! Man, do these stink or what!?" he hollered, filling the smelly bedroom up with the sound of his incredibly deep laughter.

When the stud turned toward me and asked if I wanted to see for myself, I let out my own series of heavily muffled cries and shook my head 'no' in an effort to convey my response. Unfortunately for me, my protests were to no avail.

"Haha! Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you." the sexy college jock immediately chuckled, ignoring my garbled grunts and forcing me to face off against the gaping maw of Corey's running shoe.

A large hand cupped itself around the back of my head, cutting off my only escape route. And then I watched wide-eyed as the freakishly oversized sneaker's immensely cavernous mouth came rushing towards me...like a monster swallowing its prey.

"Ugghm mggmmphh!" I cried out, my screams suddenly sounding echo as the front of my face was swallowed whole inside the overly pungent shoe's chasm-like opening. I tried holding my breath and pulling away from it, but the urge to just give in and stop resisting was strong. I sniffed, thinking it wouldn't be so bad, only to go crosseyed upon getting my very first whiff of jumbo-thighed Corey's overpowering foot odour.

Ryan must've heard the rush of air entering my nostrils, 'cause he pulled the sneaker off my face only about a second later and burst into laughter upon noticing how distressed I looked.

"Hahaha! What's a matter, munchkin? You look like you just saw a ghost!" he teased, rubbing his knuckles into my scalp and tossing his buddy's pungent running shoe back down to the floor.

Truth be known, the fumes oozing out of those giant workout trainers was fierce. The taste of Corey's ratty old jogging sock was horrible in its own right, but it was the stench of his discarded footwear that really gave me a run for my money. I genuinely wanted nothing to do with it, and yet Ryan seemed completely oblivious to the truthfulness of my revulsion. He just laughed, ruffled my hair up, dug his fingers into my ticklish spots and teased me.

"You know if I really wanted to mess with you I could just tape one of his shoes to your face, right? I bet that would provide you with quite the incentive to try and escape..." he threatened, adopting a somewhat menacing tone and forcing me to emit a string of unquestionably panicked whimpers.

Another quick bout of malicious taunts and snickers escaped from my suave captor's lips before I was given the reassurance that such a cruel fate wouldn't befall me. I breathed out a sigh of relief but was understandably irked and disgusted when Corey's ratty jogging sock and nauseating running shoes were moved even closer to my head, forming a puke-worthy triumvirate around my heavily tapegagged face.

"Alright, kiddo. Time for me to get on with my day. You just sit tight and don't go anywhere. I'll be back before you know it." he instructed, stepping out of his roommate's bedroom and turning the light off before swinging the door shut.

I heard some rummaging coming from somewhere outside the bedroom, heard my stepbrother packing stuff and putting his jacket on, and then heard the familiar rattling of keys as he stepped out of the apartment and locked the front door behind him.

Finally, I was alone.
Alone with some cheesy-footed college dude's dingy old ankle socks and dreadfully pungent running shoes, that is!

"Mgggghpphh!"

THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE.

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING GAGGED WITH YOUR OLDER STEPBROTHER'S ROOMMATE'S SOCK?

what a great chapter! i was unsure about the slow style, but i think it’s really working out, it’s more exciting.
good job bro
LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Oh damn, that's quite the chapter! I have to say, this story is quickly becoming one of my favourites! I might in time even like Ryan and Jesse more than Nick and Steven :o
Banner by Bondagefreak
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Personally, I think this slow-burn style is really fitting to Jesse's inescapable predicament.

He's going to spend a long time with those socks, whether he likes them or not. But I wouldn't be opposed to him having even more on his plate. 8-)
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] this story gets better and better each chapter .
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot chapter! Glad to see Ryan making the most of what his buddy had available.

9 hours straight though? Now that sounds intense. Hopefully Jesse went to the bathroom first :lol:

Would be awful if someone were to encounter him like this.. ;)
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Poor Jesse, left alone to enjoy his first bondage session for NINE hours! As a guy who has never been tied up by someone ( or tied up in general, I don't really like self-bondage) I might think this is too much, so I guess there is only one way to change my point of view ;) : How do we start, hands behind my back? :lol:
I hope Corey's socks provide quite a companion to Jesse this long time, they could even form a friendship in nine hours :lol:
That is, of course, IF someone doesn't come and cut Jesse's predicament short by finding him- which I'm sure WON"T ever happen ...wink, wink ;) ... ( yet I could be wrong)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Nine hours is a long time to be left like that, moreso with his lack of experience.
Should be interesting 🤣
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

I am enjoying the slow burn, quite a fun predicament.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

One more time, your stories know how to make me hard. I would like to be gagged with that sticky and wide duct tape
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

Jesses stepbrother is the best brother ever 😍 he knows what his little bro needs… i know i said this before but fuck i wish i was Jesse
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Well Jesse is certainly in a predicament, isn't he?! :lol:

I think it's a little unfair for Jesse to be tied up for
a) such a shitty reason (safety? really Ryan :lol: )
b) such a long time! (8 hours especially for someone who doesn't have much experience and isn't too keen is INSANE)

Realistically, really don't think I'd want to be in Jesse's position right now, purely due to the length of time, the boredom, and the rankness of the sock. It is certainly a tempting and exciting idea though... ;)

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Definitely quite an intense session for Jesse's first time. The collision of fantasy and reality is always fun to see along with the expected and unexpected thoughts and emotions. Ryan really has put Jesse in quite a predicament although he's been quite fun with it. Leaving that triumvirate so close by is just cruel though!

I think I'd definitely have to come down on Ryan's side if given the choice between him and Corey.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago

That is one hot story. I’m quite happy with Jesse’s predicament, but I think it could be worse… like for example being blindfolded, hands taped, sniff hole covered with one of the running shoes 😏
I would not mind being gagged by my stepbrother, especially one of his pungent socks !!
To me, the pace of the story is perfect. We can actually live what’s happening, as if we were Jesse.

As for my preference, I’m not sure. I really like them both so it’s hard to say.

I’m looking forward to the next chapter, and I wish it only gets worse for poor Jesse :mrgreen:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

WHILE THE VAST MAJORITY OF READERS APPEAR UNMOVED BY MANY ATTEMPTS TO INCREASE FORUM PARTICIPATION, I'VE RECEIVED MANY PMS ON BOTH TUMBLR & DEVIANT ART FROM GUYS CLAIMING THIS HAS BECOME A FAVOURITE STORY OF THEIRS. LOOKING AT THE THREAD POLL, IT HAS ALSO BECOME GLARINGLY OBVIOUS THAT THERE ARE A TON OF SILENT READERS FOLLOWING JESSE'S ADVENTURE. I'D LIKE TO ONCE AGAIN EXTEND AN INVITATION TO EVERYONE CONCERNED.

THIS FORUM AND ITS AUTHORS NEED YOU, NOW MORE THAN EVER!
TAKE A MOMENT TO DROP A NOTE AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF JESSE'S PREDICAMENT.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, I'M WISHING EVERYONE SOME VERY HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND ALSO WANT TO THANK OUR
FANTASTIC GROUP OF COMMENTATORS AND REVIEWERS FOR KEEPING THIS STORY (AND THIS FORUM) ALIVE.

OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Well Jesse is certainly in a predicament, isn't he?! :lol:

I think it's a little unfair for Jesse to be tied up for
a) such a shitty reason (safety? really Ryan :lol: )
In Ryan's defence, I would argue that safety is a valid reason ;) Our babysitter is operating as per his dad's instructions by seeing to the tyke's safety and not letting him wander off. Had Jesse not voiced his misgivings about being babysat against his will, there would've been no reason to tie him up and restrain him like this.

Ryan also seems to believe that it would be in his younger stepbrother's best interest to avoid drawing unwanted attention to himself, particularly when some of his rowdier roommates are around. Keeping in mind that Jesse's wellbeing appears at stake, I have to agree with our babysitter; a silencing gag is both warranted and justified.

Our logic is irrefutable. Wouldn't you agree? 8-)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED COMMENTS AND PARTICIPATION, GUYS!
THE NEXT CHAPTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]The_sniffing_sneaker[/mention] [mention]sniffingyoursocks[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Jason07
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jason07 »

I'd say that there is one major flaw in your logic [mention]bondagefreak[/mention].

Namely that, regardless of him being gagged, that if any of these roommates are even half as rowdy as claimed, then some of them might bust into any of their roommates rooms looking for something or other to barrow. We know just about nothing of the Dorm's other occupants, or their temperaments. Leaving his kid brother out for just anyone to see with no more protection other then a locked door won't be enough.

Clearly Jesse should have been put away in a more secure location should the Dorms other residents have half a mind to go looking to go looking. Like the closet perhaps? I dunno, maybe I'm overthinking it.
gaggedfeety
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggedfeety »

This was another enjoyable chapter, the teasing with the socks was quite enjoyable, and Ryan was so kind to offer some mercy with the shoe :lol:

Judging by the title and intro, I imagine that in the nine hours he'll be trapped in his stepbrother's room that one or some of the other roommates will stumble upon Jesse in this compromising position. I'm still a bit iffy on that upcoming part of the story, but the buildup to it is still got my interest.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I doubt he makes it the full 9 hours, before getting found. It would be funny to see him found, tortured, then put back in place before his step brother comes back.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic