HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE (M+/M) *ANNOUNCEMENT AUG 18*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

SHOULD JESSE BE GAGGED TO PREVENT HIS ACCIDENTAL DISCOVERY DURING RYAN'S ABSENCE? IF SO, HOW?

LEAVE HIM UNGAGGED
2%
LOTS OF TAPE, BUT NO STUFFING
5%
A CLEANING SPONGE + TAPE
10%
A CLOTH OR HANDKERCHIEF + TAPE
4%
CLEAN SOCKS + TAPE
4%
HIS OWN SOCKS + TAPE
8%
RYAN'S SOCKS + TAPE
24%
RYAN'S BOXERS + TAPE
8%
COREY'S SOCKS + TAPE
4%
COREY'S BOXERS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S SOCKS + TAPE
12%
UNKNOWN ROOMMATE'S BOXERS + TAPE
7%
OTHER (SPECIFY IN THE COMMENTS)
1%

Total votes: 181

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Seven uber wide revolutions of heavy-duty duct tape were spun around the lower half of my head, sealing the bulging gates of my speech-capable orifice and trapping Corey's ratty old jogging sock inside it for good measure.
Sorry that I have not gotten around to reading the update until now, but...

Wow, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]..just Wow!

That line sent me over the top, if you know what I mean! ;)
Whitestorm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Whitestorm »

I’ve refreshed this page like 20 times today 🙈 I can’t wait for the next chapter !
njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

This is some great stuff. Off course I’d want to be in his place, being tied up nice and tight with a tasty sock to suck on. I do hope some of the other guys find him and have some… fun with him, 9 hours is a long time
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER, GUYS! HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER.
IF YOU'RE ENJOYING THIS, DO TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS.

IF YOUR USERNAME IS NOT TAGGED HERE IT'S 'CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T SIGNALED YOUR PRESENCE YET.
THERE'S NO REASON TO BE SHY. YOU'RE AMONG LIKE-MINDED GUYS HERE. USERS ARE COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]subguybr[/mention] [mention]sami200456boyfriend[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Michael-Colin[/mention] [mention]Ossassin[/mention] [mention]blackbound[/mention] [mention]Batsox[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]njr[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]fratboydanny[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention] [mention]Jason07[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]vincenzotognolo22[/mention] [mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]TightropesEU[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]cstone5725@gmail.com[/mention] [mention]Kratos[/mention] [mention]gaggedfeety[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]stormchaser1[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention] [mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Gaybondage[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]cowboygf[/mention] [mention]BondageFootPig[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]Ayu[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 6 times in total.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER VI
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
FANTASY VERSUS REALITY

As I'm sure some of you have probably noticed, I'm not much of a writer. I'm trying to piece together my recollection of these events as best I can, but the feelings I experienced back then were quite honestly hard to contend with and even harder to describe.

I felt really weird just lying there, hopelessly bound up and stuff-gagged into silence. I remember feeling a little confused and conflicted, and clearly recall not knowing how to act. Part of me wanted to revel in the state of utter helplessness my authoritative stepbrother had left me in, but another part of me was understandably overwhelmed by the excessive severity of my restraints and the humbling nature of my gag.

Having my mouth plastered shut with a bit of tape would've been humiliating enough, but Ryan had taken things a step further. Not only had he opted to seal my face up beneath innumerable layers of duct tape, but he'd also imposed a stuffing on my cavity; something to even further hamper my ability to produce sound.

I must've spent a good fifteen or twenty minutes lying there, feeling unsure about what to do and attempting to make some sense of the conflicting array of emotions that flooded my mind. It's only when those initial long moments of silence passed that I drew confidence in the fact that I was alone and found the necessary courage to bask in the blissful helplessness of my hopelessly bound state.

At first, I happily struggled against my tight bonds. The ropework was excruciatingly strict and much to my great fear and excitement, the knots were all well out of reach. I moaned and mumbled unintelligibly for a while; doing so rather quietly at first, but finding the motivation to do so with more pizzazz as the minutes ticked by. Pretty soon I was yelling, screaming and calling out for help beneath my gag; relishing in the effectiveness of its heavy silencing effect and remaining oblivious to the fact that I would later lament its speech-impeeding qualities.

I wrestled against my restraints, shook my head 'no' with renewed vigour and did my best to formulate some sort of comprehensible complaint past the thick wadding inhabiting my mouth. I could feel the bottom of my socked heels pressing up against my restrained forearms and could feel the roughness of the cruel ropes biting into my exposed skin. The extra fibrous duct tape currently latched to the bottom of my face was stupendously broad and sticky, and the seal it had around my mouth was both airtight and maddening.

I was helpless and loving it.
At least, at first I did!

The excruciating strictness of my stepbrother's ropework eventually got to me, and the fiercely potent fumes oozing out of his friend's giant running shoes proved increasingly difficult to contend with. I coughed beneath my gag for a moment; its revoltingly cheesy taste serving to remind me of what the thick fabric in my mouth was actually composed of.

Ryan's foot odour was definitely on the strong side, even for a hunky college jock with some rather poor sock-changing habits. All things considered though, I would've much rather been sucking on his socks than left sucking on one of Corey's! For one, the taste probably wouldn't have been quite so bad. But more importantly, Ryan and I had a connection. Mind you, it wasn't a very strong one, but it was a connection nevertheless.

Chewing on one of his worn socks would've been humiliating for sure, but not nearly as humiliating as chewing on that of his roommate's!

I quite literally knew nothing about Corey and hadn't even exchanged a dozen words with him at the time. And yet there I was, stashed away in his smelly bedroom and sucking on one of the godforsaken jogging socks he'd probably been wearing for the past several weeks.

Anyways, after exhausting myself by struggling against my bonds and testing out the effectiveness of my gag for several more minutes, I eventually dozed off into a light slumber and spent what seemed like quite a while slipping in and out of consciousness.

I'd barely slept at all the night before and Ryan had swung by our place to pick me up fairly early that morning. That, combined with a good half-hour of energetic struggling caused a sensation of satisfaction and fatigue to slowly wash over me. I was tired from all the struggling and strangely satisfied with my restraints. I was finally experiencing what it felt like to be a prisoner and, for reasons as yet unknown to me, my state of complete captivity supplied me with a deep inner peace.

Still dazed by the mind-numbing effects of this bondage-induced serenity, I felt my eyelids getting heavy and slipped into the dream world.

When I finally came to and craned my head up off the carpeted floor, I caught sight of the bedside clock and was understandably relieved to note that several hours had passed. Or at least, I thought several hours had passed.

It's only when I wrestled against my painfully strenuous bonds and craned my head up a second time that I noticed the additional "1" positioned in front of the "1:37" I thought I'd seen just a few short minutes ago. In other words, my somewhat obstructed view of the bedside alarm clock had caused me to think it was closing in on two in the afternoon, when in fact it wasn't even noon yet!

"Mggghhpphh!"

The initial thrill of being securely tied up and gagged started dying out at around 12:30. And by the time the clock signalled 2:00 PM, I was growing genuinely upset and wanted out of my predicament.

My thighs, my legs and my shoulders were on fire, and it certainly didn't help that Corey's nauseating running shoes were stinking the place up like you wouldn't believe.

I cried out beneath my gag, this time more vehemently than before. My screams for help no longer caused as much excitement in my groin, and the severity of my restraints failed to supply me with that initial feeling of serenity. The sudden realisation that I'd be stuck like this for another five hours eventually fuelled my rage; something which caused me to become more agitated and angry.

I screamed, raged, cursed and yelled. My hopelessly bound hands and fingers flailing around uselessly, and my backwards-arching body straining against the excessive network of interconnecting ropes keeping me hogtied.

"Mggghh mpphh! Mggghh mpphh!" I cried out, doing my best to alert the neighbours whilst fighting my bonds with the zest and vigour of a crazed wildebeest. Suffice it to say, my spirited efforts and valiant attempts to free myself got me nowhere. My stepbrother's insanely tight ropework didn't give even for a second, and his jumbo-thighed roommate's ratty old jogging sock made for a very silencing gag.

Even though these events happened a little over two years ago, I still clearly recall just how angry and genuinely upset I felt. I very desperately tried getting a word out and was doing my very best to formulate some sort of call for help past the bulk of my balled up sockgag. And yet, no matter how urgent, determined or desperate my attempts were, the thick wadding proved completely impervious to my attacks and effortlessly prevented me from making myself heard.

In other words, I was quite literally being forced to lie there and suck on some random college dude's toe cheese-ridden jogging sock.

It took almost two full hours for my anger to subside. By the time I'd reached the mid-point of my nine-hour-long sentence, I had given up all hopes of a premature escape and was reduced to nothing more than a broken-spirited bondage gimp.

Time seemed to pass very slowly after that. I kept craning my head up off the floor and looking at the clock, only to discover that mere minutes had passed since the last time I'd done so.

The sound of rattling keys and heavy footsteps eventually alerted me to the fact that someone had entered the apartment. I initially held onto the false hope that it might be Ryan coming home early to set me free, but as the intruder went about his business, put some music on and took a shower, I eventually came to the conclusion that it was probably just one of his roommates.

One thing was certain; whoever was currently in the apartment with me remained blissfully unaware of my presence.
At least for a while anyway.

I don't remember exactly what passed through my mind at the time, nor do I recall the precise reasoning as to why I chose to ignore my stepbrother's sage advice about making myself discreet while he was gone, but at some point during my late afternoon ordeal, I resumed crying out beneath my gag and lamenting my state of utter helplessness.

I knew that making a fuss and yelling for one of his roomies to come save me was risky, but the severity of my bonds and the strictness of my hogtie had obviously driven me past the point of reason.

And so, ladies and gents, I screamed. I screamed like I never had before and tried my best to make myself heard above the cacophonic mixture of rap music and video game noise coming from one of the neighbouring bedrooms.

The unknown occupant's inability to hear me beyond the loud racket caused my heart to sink, and my own powerlessness to form an audible plea for help beneath jumbo-thighed Corey's impossibly smelly jogging sock eventually brought me to tears.

The anger and desperation coursing through my veins fuelled another bout of intense struggling, and against all odds and expectations, the music eventually stopped and footsteps slowly made their way toward the bedroom door.

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

"Bro, you alright in there?" came the sound of a deep voice from directly outside of Corey's bedroom. Whoever it was had obviously heard some strange noises...most likely as a result of my desperate cries for help successfully piercing the silence during the brief pause that separated each rap song.

My mind raced to weigh the different possibilities as well as the potential outcomes they could yield.
Do I call for help again or do I stay quiet? That was the big question.

Had I chosen that second route, I knew I would've most likely succeeded in escaping discovery. Due to my position on the carpeted floor space behind Corey's bed, my would-be saviour would've had to walk several meters into the bedroom just in order to spot me. Even had he opted to open the door and poke his head in through the doorway, he would've seen nothing out of the ordinary and would've been faced with the illusion of a vacant bedroom.

"Mggghhh! Mgggh uggh mphh!" I called out and screamed, craning my head up off the floor and struggling like crazy to form a complaint past the bulk of Corey's jogging sock.

"Corey?" the guy asked, before finally opening the bedroom door a crack and tentatively peering inside.

"Mpphh! Mgghpph pphhgg!" I screamed again, voicing out one final desperate plea.
'Salvation at last!' I somewhat foolishly thought to myself.

The bedroom light was turned on, the sound of approaching footsteps grew mute as the intruder stepped onto the carpeted floor, and then we were staring at each other; him staring down at me from his towering two-meter-high vantage point, and me staring up at him from all the way down at his foot level.

A look of momentary puzzlement immediately dawned across the blond heartthrob's features, and then the sound of his deep sultry voice once again trickled into my ears as he plopped himself down on Corey's swivelling computer chair and took in the amusing sight of my heavily bound form.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I think one of the most fun parts of long-term bondage in fics is that moment when the tie-up-hungry victim gets past the period of bliss and starts to get frustrated with how long their captivity will last. That "I want out" moment was so well done here, complete with a pretty realistic depiction of what some ropes can do to your muscles.
It took almost two full hours for my anger to subside. By the time I'd reached the mid-point of my nine-hour-long sentence, I had given up all hopes of a premature escape and was reduced to nothing more than a broken-spirited bondage gimp.
Also, this section is just amazing. Here's to see how our bondage gimp will fare against this handsome intruder. :o
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I don’t know who this mystery person is, but I think he is hottest out of all them so far. I really hope he has a more sadistic nature like Phil from your sleeping bag story. While it doesn’t have to be any chapter soon, I would like to see more facesitting as it is not very common on the TUG and from what I have found, you give the best description of it.

Great chapter, I like how you showed the different stages of being bound, the bliss, the “I want out”, the anger and the fatigue and the eventual just giving up. I wasn’t too sure about the 9 hours at first because that is extremely long for someone to be bound, especially alone. However I think this event and is willingness to give in is what will make them the “dorm room slave”. This easily one of my favorite series and I can’t wait to see what you do with this new character.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
OrdinaryWorld wrote: 2 years ago Well Jesse is certainly in a predicament, isn't he?! :lol:

I think it's a little unfair for Jesse to be tied up for
a) such a shitty reason (safety? really Ryan :lol: )
In Ryan's defence, I would argue that safety is a valid reason ;) Our babysitter is operating as per his dad's instructions by seeing to the tyke's safety and not letting him wander off. Had Jesse not voiced his misgivings about being babysat against his will, there would've been no reason to tie him up and restrain him like this.

Ryan also seems to believe that it would be in his younger stepbrother's best interest to avoid drawing unwanted attention to himself, particularly when some of his rowdier roommates are around. Keeping in mind that Jesse's wellbeing appears at stake, I have to agree with our babysitter; a silencing gag is both warranted and justified.

Our logic is irrefutable. Wouldn't you agree? 8-)
The reasoning for the bondage may be sound, but it's quite risky to leave a bound person alone while one of their airways are obstructed. Even worse with a stuff gag because there's also a choking risk. Not to mention the strict bondage causing body fatigue for such a long period of time - a safer option likely would have been a chair or spread eagle tie. I say it's rather lucky Jesse appears to be so durable, and that he was found by such a cutie! :D

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
njr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by njr »

Ooh, there could be far worse walking into that room. Can’t wait to find out how he’s going to “help” jesse…
CrownedLoy76
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CrownedLoy76 »

helllllllll yes
Snapchat: CrownedLoy76 Kik: CrownedLoy76
OrdinaryWorld
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by OrdinaryWorld »

Oooooo he's very attractive!

Cheers to bondagefreak for the banner!
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

I'm so hyped for the rest of this story!
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Definitely happy with how this chapter ended up.
The transitions between the different stages of being in bondage were awesome.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

OMG another hottie . Can't wait to see what happenes next .
NeedControl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NeedControl »

So. Fucking. Hot.

I'm sloooooowly getting caught up on all I've missed in the last year or so, and man, what a lovely new story to read! 🤤
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Ha I've seen that same picture on Tumblr and thought he would be perfect for your stories and there he is!! Sooo dreamy! Sorry but I think Nick might be dropping another peg on my list ;)

As for the chapter, I can definitely relate. I've never actually been tied up, but I do think if it happened in reality, the novelty of it would be quick to wear off and sitting there for hours and hours would definitely be frustrating. Glad to see Jesse now has someone to entertain him ;)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I don’t know who this mystery person is, but I think he is hottest out of all them so far. I really hope he has a more sadistic nature like Phil from your sleeping bag story. While it doesn’t have to be any chapter soon, I would like to see more facesitting as it is not very common on the TUG and from what I have found, you give the best description of it.

Great chapter, I like how you showed the different stages of being bound, the bliss, the “I want out”, the anger and the fatigue and the eventual just giving up. I wasn’t too sure about the 9 hours at first because that is extremely long for someone to be bound, especially alone. However I think this event and is willingness to give in is what will make them the “dorm room slave”. This easily one of my favorite series and I can’t wait to see what you do with this new character.
Ahhh YES. I would love to see this new dude be like Phil or worse :lol:

Nine hours....um that is what scares me the most....You are trapped for 9 hours and are unsupervised. Any of these dudes can find Jesse, and I don't know play around with him, and even better.. call over some friends or maybe a 'team'.... :mrgreen:

As mentioned above, I like how Jesse is somewhat enjoying this tied up and taping...for now!
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

Can't wait to get know the new guy more! As what have others mentioned, you have masterfully describe the sensation from bliss to discomfort to I want out. You truly are a genius in terms of describing scenes. It is always so vivid in our imaginations. Thanks again for another great chapter!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Took some time to read this because of situations, but such an awesome story again. Cant wait what will happen next.! I voted the poll for clean socks + tape but I don't give the guy many chance ;)
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Now he looks the sort to have some fun :D
vincenzotognolo22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by vincenzotognolo22 »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago
AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER VI
HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
FANTASY VERSUS REALITY

As I'm sure some of you have probably noticed, I'm not much of a writer. I'm trying to piece together my recollection of these events as best I can, but the feelings I experienced back then were quite honestly hard to contend with and even harder to describe.

I felt really weird just lying there, hopelessly bound up and stuff-gagged into silence. I remember feeling a little confused and conflicted, and clearly recall not knowing how to act. Part of me wanted to revel in the state of utter helplessness my authoritative stepbrother had left me in, but another part of me was understandably overwhelmed by the excessive severity of my restraints and the humbling nature of my gag.

Having my mouth plastered shut with a bit of tape would've been humiliating enough, but Ryan had taken things a step further. Not only had he opted to seal my face up beneath innumerable layers of duct tape, but he'd also imposed a stuffing on my cavity; something to even further hamper my ability to produce sound.

I must've spent a good fifteen or twenty minutes lying there, feeling unsure about what to do and attempting to make some sense of the conflicting array of emotions that flooded my mind. It's only when those initial long moments of silence passed that I drew confidence in the fact that I was alone and found the necessary courage to bask in the blissful helplessness of my hopelessly bound state.

At first, I happily struggled against my tight bonds. The ropework was excruciatingly strict and much to my great fear and excitement, the knots were all well out of reach. I moaned and mumbled unintelligibly for a while; doing so rather quietly at first, but finding the motivation to do so with more pizzazz as the minutes ticked by. Pretty soon I was yelling, screaming and calling out for help beneath my gag; relishing in the effectiveness of its heavy silencing effect and remaining oblivious to the fact that I would later lament its speech-impeeding qualities.

I wrestled against my restraints, shook my head 'no' with renewed vigour and did my best to formulate some sort of comprehensible complaint past the thick wadding inhabiting my mouth. I could feel the bottom of my socked heels pressing up against my restrained forearms and could feel the roughness of the cruel ropes biting into my exposed skin. The extra fibrous duct tape currently latched to the bottom of my face was stupendously broad and sticky, and the seal it had around my mouth was both airtight and maddening.

I was helpless and loving it.
At least, at first I did!

The excruciating strictness of my stepbrother's ropework eventually got to me, and the fiercely potent fumes oozing out of his friend's giant running shoes proved increasingly difficult to contend with. I coughed beneath my gag for a moment; its revoltingly cheesy taste serving to remind me of what the thick fabric in my mouth was actually composed of.

Ryan's foot odour was definitely on the strong side, even for a hunky college jock with some rather poor sock-changing habits. All things considered though, I would've much rather been sucking on his socks than left sucking on one of Corey's! For one, the taste probably wouldn't have been quite so bad. But more importantly, Ryan and I had a connection. Mind you, it wasn't a very strong one, but it was a connection nevertheless.

Chewing on one of his worn socks would've been humiliating for sure, but not nearly as humiliating as chewing on that of his roommate's!

I quite literally knew nothing about Corey and hadn't even exchanged a dozen words with him at the time. And yet there I was, stashed away in his smelly bedroom and sucking on one of the godforsaken jogging socks he'd probably been wearing for the past several weeks.

Anyways, after exhausting myself by struggling against my bonds and testing out the effectiveness of my gag for several more minutes, I eventually dozed off into a light slumber and spent what seemed like quite a while slipping in and out of consciousness.

I'd barely slept at all the night before and Ryan had swung by our place to pick me up fairly early that morning. That, combined with a good half-hour of energetic struggling caused a sensation of satisfaction and fatigue to slowly wash over me. I was tired from all the struggling and strangely satisfied with my restraints. I was finally experiencing what it felt like to be a prisoner and, for reasons as yet unknown to me, my state of complete captivity supplied me with a deep inner peace.

Still dazed by the mind-numbing effects of this bondage-induced serenity, I felt my eyelids getting heavy and slipped into the dream world.

When I finally came to and craned my head up off the carpeted floor, I caught sight of the bedside clock and was understandably relieved to note that several hours had passed. Or at least, I thought several hours had passed.

It's only when I wrestled against my painfully strenuous bonds and craned my head up a second time that I noticed the additional "1" positioned in front of the "1:37" I thought I'd seen just a few short minutes ago. In other words, my somewhat obstructed view of the bedside alarm clock had caused me to think it was closing in on two in the afternoon, when in fact it wasn't even noon yet!

"Mggghhpphh!"

The initial thrill of being securely tied up and gagged started dying out at around 12:30. And by the time the clock signalled 2:00 PM, I was growing genuinely upset and wanted out of my predicament.

My thighs, my legs and my shoulders were on fire, and it certainly didn't help that Corey's nauseating running shoes were stinking the place up like you wouldn't believe.

I cried out beneath my gag, this time more vehemently than before. My screams for help no longer caused as much excitement in my groin, and the severity of my restraints failed to supply me with that initial feeling of serenity. The sudden realisation that I'd be stuck like this for another five hours eventually fuelled my rage; something which caused me to become more agitated and angry.

I screamed, raged, cursed and yelled. My hopelessly bound hands and fingers flailing around uselessly, and my backwards-arching body straining against the excessive network of interconnecting ropes keeping me hogtied.

"Mggghh mpphh! Mggghh mpphh!" I cried out, doing my best to alert the neighbours whilst fighting my bonds with the zest and vigour of a crazed wildebeest. Suffice it to say, my spirited efforts and valiant attempts to free myself got me nowhere. My stepbrother's insanely tight ropework didn't give even for a second, and his jumbo-thighed roommate's ratty old jogging sock made for a very silencing gag.

Even though these events happened a little over two years ago, I still clearly recall just how angry and genuinely upset I felt. I very desperately tried getting a word out and was doing my very best to formulate some sort of call for help past the bulk of my balled up sockgag. And yet, no matter how urgent, determined or desperate my attempts were, the thick wadding proved completely impervious to my attacks and effortlessly prevented me from making myself heard.

In other words, I was quite literally being forced to lie there and suck on some random college dude's toe cheese-ridden jogging sock.

Time seemed to pass very slowly after that. I kept craning my head up off the floor and looking at the clock, only to discover that mere minutes had passed since the last time I'd done so.

The sound of rattling keys and heavy footsteps eventually alerted me to the fact that someone had entered the apartment. I initially held onto the false hope that it might be Ryan coming home early to set me free, but as the intruder went about his business, put some music on and took a shower, I eventually came to the conclusion that it was probably just one of his roommates.

One thing was certain; whoever was currently in the apartment with me remained blissfully unaware of my presence.
At least for a while anyway.

I don't remember exactly what passed through my mind at the time, nor do I recall the precise reasoning as to why I chose to ignore my stepbrother's sage advice about making myself discreet while he was gone, but at some point during my late afternoon ordeal, I resumed crying out beneath my gag and lamenting my state of utter helplessness.

I knew that making a fuss and yelling for one of his roomies to come save me was risky, but the severity of my bonds and the strictness of my hogtie had obviously driven me past the point of reason.

And so, ladies and gents, I screamed. I screamed like I never had before and tried my best to make myself heard above the cacophonic mixture of rap music and video game noise coming from one of the neighbouring bedrooms.

The unknown occupant's inability to hear me beyond the loud racket caused my heart to sink, and my own powerlessness to form an audible plea for help beneath jumbo-thighed Corey's impossibly smelly jogging sock eventually brought me to tears.

The anger and desperation coursing through my veins fuelled another bout of intense struggling, and against all odds and expectations, the music eventually stopped and footsteps slowly made their way toward the bedroom door.

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

"Bro, you alright in there?" came the sound of a deep voice from directly outside of Corey's bedroom. Whoever it was had obviously heard some strange noises...most likely as a result of my desperate cries for help successfully piercing the silence during the brief pause that separated each rap song.

My mind raced to weigh the different possibilities as well as the potential outcomes they could yield.
Do I call for help again or do I stay quiet? That was the big question.

Had I chosen that second route, I knew I would've most likely succeeded in escaping discovery. Due to my position on the carpeted floor space behind Corey's bed, my would-be saviour would've had to walk several meters into the bedroom just in order to spot me. Even had he opted to open the door and poke his head in through the doorway, he would've seen nothing out of the ordinary and would've been faced with the illusion of a vacant bedroom.

"Mggghhh! Mgggh uggh mphh!" I called out and screamed, craning my head up off the floor and struggling like crazy to form a complaint past the bulk of Corey's jogging sock.

"Corey?" the guy asked, before finally opening the bedroom door a crack and tentatively peering inside.

"Mpphh! Mgghpph pphhgg!" I screamed again, voicing out one final desperate plea.
'Salvation at last!' I somewhat foolishly thought to myself.

The bedroom light was turned on, the sound of approaching footsteps grew mute as the intruder stepped onto the carpeted floor, and then we were staring at each other; him staring down at me from his towering two-meter-high vantage point, and me staring up at him from all the way down at his foot level.

A look of momentary puzzlement immediately dawned across the blond heartthrob's features, and then the sound of his deep sultry voice once again trickled into my ears as he plopped himself down on Corey's swivelling computer chair and took in the amusing sight of my heavily bound form.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

the new guy looks really good! i hope he knows what to do. really interesting bro, good job 👍🏻
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I don’t know who this mystery person is, but I think he is hottest out of all them so far. I really hope he has a more sadistic nature like Phil from your sleeping bag story. While it doesn’t have to be any chapter soon, I would like to see more facesitting as it is not very common on the TUG and from what I have found, you give the best description of it.

Another facesitting fan!! I wholehardedly agree, I would love to see more. The more butts in the face the better, especially when the guys are as hot as this new guy. I would love for him to be devious like Phil. He is a much hotter dude too.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wow, what an amazing turn of events! Being gagged with a super stinky socks, hogtied cruelly and discovered by some extremely hot dude... Jesse is sooooo lucky!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

gaggedfeety wrote: 2 years ago Judging by the title and intro...I'm still a bit iffy on that upcoming part of the story, but the buildup to it is still got my interest.

I'm thrilled to see you're still enjoying this adventure, my friend!
I'll be very honest with you, after having gotten to know you a bit over the past year and a half, I fully expect you to drop out from this particular tale at some point in the not-so-distant future. Yourself, [mention]Volobond[/mention], [mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention], [mention]gag1195[/mention] and a few of my other regular readers probably won't enjoy Jesse's adventure as much as you've enjoyed my other works.

Without spilling too many beans, my three main sagas are aimed at three separate target audiences:

EASY PREY I-III for those who want to live vicariously through the eyes of a versatile ropebunny (Ethan).

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG for those who want to live vicariously through the eyes of a boi-type sub (Steven).

HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE for those who want to live vicariously through the eyes of a full-time slave (Jesse).

While many of my readers will get a thrill from all three genres and depictions, some of you are bound not to.

As a long-time follower of mine, you know that my tales almost always feature some level of drama & injustice. Even my lightest most upbeat saga (EASY PREY) started off with some drama to get you guys riled up and upset with Ethan. The quest for his redemption was slow, but by the end of EASY PREY III, all of you were enamoured by the solid bond he & Andrew had formed and had forgiven Ethan for his heartless antics in the opening episode of the saga.

While yourself and many others have strong differences of opinion regarding the far more greyish/ambivalent characters and relationship dynamics featured in BOUND & GAGGED, the vast majority of you would agree that the saga's bright moments far outshine its darker ones.

HOW I BECAME THE COLLEGE DORM SLAVE will follow this same recipe, in the sense that it will seek to juxtapose light onto darkness and provide the audience with strong emotions, insights, warnings and debate points. I also like to inject large amounts of realism into my written works, and as such, most of the drama and events that happen within them have happened to someone in real life at one time or another.

In short, I'm thrilled you're still onboard with Jesse's tale, but considering your clear misgivings about the 90/10 daddy-boi type relationship featured in BOUND & GAGGED, I have a feeling you probably won't enjoy where this adventure here is currently heading. Only time will tell, I guess.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]NeedControl[/mention] [mention]Pantyhose971[/mention]
Welcome to the adventure, guys! It's great to have the two of you join us for the ride!

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago While it doesn’t have to be any chapter soon, I would like to see more facesitting as it is not very common on the TUG and from what I have found, you give the best description of it.
Hey buddy,
Yeah, so I've been an active member of this community for the past twelve years or so and am still (to my knowledge) the only author on this site who occasionally taps into the M/M facesitting/rimming niche.

We had a poll about it on BOUND & GAGGED just a few months before you signed up.
The question readers were asked to vote on was whether or not they would've rimmed Kyle like Steven was forced to.
The answers that came back were mostly positive: 75% YES vs 25% NO.

However, considering that many of the readers following this tale here are not B&G readers, I think it's safe to assume that a facesitting-themed poll would garner a more even split were it to feature here. My point is, even though [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Hornysub[/mention] [mention]DeeperThanRed[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] and a bunch of other readers here are going to be thrilled upon seeing your request, many of our more prudish counterparts are bound to be put off by it.

So to answer your question: Yes, facesitting will be featured.
What I have yet to decide is the prominence of its inclusion and the length (or brevity) of its description.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic