A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A kidnapping for Mackenzie (M+/F+) (Updated 10/1/2023)

Post by Trammel »

19 year old Mackenzie is a beautiful young woman who never gets in trouble and is active in her church. While in high school, she did a lot of reading in her spare time, including true crime stories. She has become fascinated with serial killers and kidnappers. Her friends even joke that she worries them sometimes.

Since high school graduation Kenzie, as her friends call her, has begun to wonder what it would be like to be abducted and held against her will, not knowing what is going to happen or how long she would be held. This 5 foot 10 inch tall beauty shared her fascination with me and I revealed my interests as well. While I am obviously experienced in tie up games, it is something she has never experienced. This beautiful college freshman has now asked me to help her live out her fantasy of experiencing an abduction.

As Kenzie contemplates the idea of arranging her own kidnapping, we have a long conversation about what she might experience. I tell her about times I had been left tied up to a chair, hog tied, handcuffed to a tree, and other experiences. She takes it all in but I’m not sure she truly comprehends what it would be like, especially for an extended time. For that matter, despite my experience with tie up games, I have never been confronted by such an attractive young lady who desires to be kidnapped and tied up.

After our conversation, Kenzie continues to contemplate actually being kidnapped. She is tall, slender and athletic, having competed on her high school swim team, with long and attractive arms and legs and nicely tanned skin tone. She has only recently started to attend a local university. Kenzie has confided her friend Sarah what she would like to do and they have cautioned her that this may not be a good idea. Still, she is so enamored with the idea she feels she simply must go through with it.

"Look, Kenzie," Sarah said, " If you simply let someone kidnap you and tie you up, you have lost control. How do you know they won't hurt you or rape you?"

"I trust the person I set this up with," Kenzie says, "I know he won't take advantage of me."

"You arranged to be kidnapped and tied up but you trust that the guy who is going to do that won't take advantage of you?" Sarah asks incredulously.

"Yes, I do," Kenzie answers.

"Well good luck with that."

"Thanks."

Kenzie has set aside an entire weekend starting on Friday night, a weekend when the rest of her family would be away. Kenzie gives me the code to get in her house. She will not know exactly when I will come in or what I will do. Kenzie will be wearing a white, short sleeve blouse under a sweater, gym shorts, white socks and track shoes.

The ground rules which we agree to are there will be nothing sexual, no nudity, no undressing except I may remove her shoes, socks, and sweater at my discretion, and nothing that would cause actual physical harm, beyond the obvious and expected levels of discomfort. We would not need to remain at the house if I didn’t want to and I may take her to another location. She must be freed by Sunday evening. We also establish 4 safe words. Red means this is too much and she needs to stop, yellow means it is getting too intense, green means keep going, and purple means this isn’t intense enough.

Friday night Kenzie is expecting her kidnapping could happen at any time. She spends the evening reading her detective novels and later watches some TV. No kidnapping happens and she grows tired, figuring maybe it will not be happening this evening if at all. That is not all bad. While the whole idea excites her she is also apprehensive. She does not know what to expect and she fears it might turn out to be quite unpleasant. But, then, she really has no idea, which is part of the excitement.

About midnight. Kenzie has fallen asleep in front of the TV. She has removed her shoes but is otherwise fully dressed. I sneak in, dressed in a black beanie, black shirt, black pants and black socks pulled to my shin, with my shoes removed to keep quiet. Once I'm on top of Kenzie I can easily pin her down. She may be strong and athletic but I'm strong too and heavier. She is also quite drowsy and disoriented. I quickly pull her hands behind her back and handcuff her wrists with a pair of hinged handcuffs. I make sure the handcuffs are tight but not so tight to really hurt. I also quickly zip tie her ankles.

I have a lot of good quality white bondage rope in my black bag and I proceed by tying her elbows, pulling them back within a few inches of each other. Kenzie has long arms and is quite flexible so this is quite easy. I tie the ends of her elbow ropes around her chest, above and below her breasts. Her ankles and knees come next. I wrap rope around her ankles 4 times, tie it off, then wrap it around her ankle bindings between her ankles in order to cinch it tight. I do the same with her knees. I then cut off the zip tie.

Then her socks come off and go into her mouth where I tie a scarf between her teeth to hold them in place. I tightly tie off the scarf in back of her neck, lifting her flowing, auburn, shoulder length hair out of the way. I wonder how long she was wearing those socks; I hope they are clean. A wide, black scarf is tied over her eyes.

Kenzie is now awake and tries to fight me a little but she is already bound and handcuffed. She really can’t do anything, say anything, or see anything. I put her on her stomach and I remove the handcuffs and she takes this opportunity of perceived freedom to try to struggle but with her elbows tied she really can’t do anything. I then hold her wrists together behind her back with her hands palm to palm, wrap rope around her wrists 6 times and knot it. Then I wrap rope around her wrist bindings and between her wrists in order to cinch her wrists tight like rope handcuffs, keeping the knots well out of her reach.

Now Kenzie is lying on her sofa bound hand and foot, blindfolded and gagged. She moans into her gag. I take one more length of rope, bend her knees in the air, loop the rope around her ankle bindings, and connect it to her elbow bindings, keeping her legs pulled up. I sit and watch her struggle which is really enjoyable. She really is beautiful like this but of course I agreed not to take advantage of her and I would not do that. This is just the start of her 48-hour ordeal.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 5 months ago, edited 84 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
corruptkleptocrat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by corruptkleptocrat »

This was a very enjoyable read, great start!
Looking forward to reading more
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 2
Kenzie is kind of in shock. She had been dozing off, not expecting anything to happen right then, and suddenly without warning she had been so quickly overpowered and bound. The experience of being bound was like nothing she had experienced before. The handcuffs so effectively kept her in check as bindings were added and tightened, and she became more and more immobilized. Oddly, she almost enjoyed the sensation of the ropes being wrapped around her body and tightened. There was an excitement to it.

She thought she might have a chance to fight back after her handcuffs were removed but was surprised how effective the ropes binding her elbows were at preventing resistance as her hands were gabbed and her wrists bound. It did not feel like her wrists were bound too tightly until suddenly she felt her wrist bindings being cinched tight and secure, just like the handcuffs had been. Having her ankles drawn up toward her back really immobilizes her and she feels totally helpless. “This must be what all those kidnap victims I’ve read about feel like”, she thinks as she helplessly struggles, making no progress in escaping her bonds.

Kenzie looks up at me helplessly. I spend the next hour enjoying watching my bound victim struggle. My friend Joe arrives. He knows Kenzie and knows what we have planned. He also owns a nice secluded cabin. Joe looks at Kenzie tied up on the couch and remarks, “wow, you really did a number on her.” Kenzie groans through her gag.

I check Kenzie’s bindings to be sure they are secure. Her wrists are just as tightly bound as when I tied them. I untie Kenzie’s ankles and knees, placing the extra rope in my bag along with her shoes. Joe and I then gently help her to her feet. She tries to say something through her gag but I really can’t understand her. I ask her if she is still green and she nods yes.

I lead her out to the garage where Joe has parked his car with the roomy trunk open. We pick her up as gently as possible and place her in the trunk. I zip tie her ankles and knees with industrial zip ties to be sure she doesn’t try anything then close the trunk. Joe starts the car and pulls out after I make sure the house is locked and secure, then we start the hour drive to Joe’s secluded cabin which he gave me the use of for the weekend, with the full knowledge of what was planned.

As Kenzie lies bound in the trunk, she thinks about how truly helpless she is. She struggles some against her wrist bindings but they are quite secure. The zip ties on her legs and ankles are secure as well. She has read about a latch to open a trunk when locked inside but, as tied up as she is, there is no way to do that even if she was not blindfolded and able to see the latch. So, she lays in the trunk and accepts her fate, occasionally struggling against her bindings.

She has no idea how long she will be in the trunk. It sounds like they are on a highway, then they eventually turn off onto what sounds like a gravel road. Kenzie’s bindings are uncomfortable, but she expected that. The sock stuffed in her mouth and the gag were not expected. Well, she wanted this. After what seemed like forever bound in the locked trunk, Kenzie hears the car stop and the trunk opens.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The first two Chapters are very promising :) In the first you set the Stage very nicely and the Kidnap Sequence itself was very well done. Same goes for Chapter 2, when we learn more about KcKenzies feelings.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 3
Upon arrival at the cabin we open the trunk, cutting the cable ties binding Kenzie’s ankles and legs, and lead her inside. I shackle Kenzie’s ankles with leg irions, then I untie her wrists and elbows, removing her blindfold but leave her gagged. I handcuff her wrists in front of her with the hinged handcuffs. I tell her she has 15 minutes to use the bathroom. I also get her some water.

When Kenzie comes out of the bathroom, she starts to mumble through her gag. I tell her I’ll remove her gag if she promises not to scream. She nods in agreement and I remove her gag. I tell her, "I'm holding you here for the weekend. You may occasionally ask a question but otherwise you are not allowed to talk unless I ask you to, you're hungry, thirsty, or need to pee. If you talk out of turn, duct tape will be wound around your head and mouth to gag you." She agrees and says she is still green.

I give Kenzie the water. She takes a drink, holding the cup with her hands still handcuffed together, remarking how parched her mouth is after being gagged so long and how hot she became with her sweater on. She also remarks how uncomfortable it was being tied up so tightly and how good it feels to be untied, if still handcuffed. I tell her, well, that may be a problem. She better enjoy her last few minutes of semi-freedom. Joe stays nearby to ensure Kenzie doesn’t try anything.

Kenzie finishes her water and I pull out a chair from the kitchen. “Are you going to tie me up again?” she asks. I tell her I am. I tell her to hold out her handcuffed wrists and I unlock the handcuffs. I ask her if she wants to take off her sweater before I tie her up and she does, exposing her bare arms and white, short sleeve blouse. I then tell her to turn around and put her hands behind her back.

I hold her wrists together with her hands palm to palm, wrapping the white rope around her soft, tanned wrists 6 times, then knotting it. Then I wrap rope around her wrist bindings and between her wrists in order to cinch her wrists tight like rope handcuffs, keeping the knots well out of her reach.

I then proceed by tying her elbows again, pulling them back within a few inches of each other but not as restrictive as the first time. With her sweater off, the white rope is now directly in contact with her tanned skin, a nice effect. I again tie the ends of her elbow ropes around her chest, above and below her breasts. I tell her to sit in the chair and proceed to bind her elbows directly to the back of the chair.

I then start to work on her ankles and knees. I wrap rope around her ankles 4 times, tie it off, then wrap it around her ankle bindings between her ankles in order to cinch it tight. I do the same with her knees. I love the effect of the white rope against her bare legs.

Then, I take a long piece of rope and loop it around her wrist bindings, between her wrists, and tie it off well out of reach of her fingers. I extend the rope from her wrists under the chair, loop it around her ankle bindings, and pull it somewhat tight so that her hands and ankles are pulled toward each other in a sort of chair hog tie, and I tie it off. I am careful not to make it excessively tight or uncomfortable but it is plenty tight and secure to hold her. I stand back, admiring my helpless and beautiful victim and she tests her bonds.

Kenzie's cabin prison for the weekend

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 4

“Wow, I can hardly move,” Kenzie says. “Are you going to leave me like this?”

“What do you think? Unfortunately, it’s now quite late so we both need to get some sleep. I realize that’s not a real comfortable position to sleep in but, then, kidnappings are not meant to be comfortable,” I say. “My friend here is going to sleep in the other room and I will sleep nearby on the couch in case you really need help overnight. Are you still green?”

“Yes,” Kenzie answers.

Joe and I walk to the other end of the room. “Wow,” Joe says, “this is kind of a dream assignment. She’s gorgeous. She really wanted this?”

“Yes,” I replied, “like I told you, she’s obsessed by true crime stories and kidnappings and wanted to experience it.”

“Well,” Joe said, “she’s getting her wish. Enjoy the show. I’m going to bed.”

I walk over to the couch but I can’t take my eyes off my young victim. I turned most of the lights off but left a night light on behind Kenzie so it would not be totally dark and I could keep an eye on her. The light illuminated her bound wrists, elbows, and ankles quite nicely.

Kenzie has so many emotions going on in her head that she cannot even think about sleeping. She had wanted to experience an abduction like she had read about and she was getting her wish. She had never been tied up in her life before tonight, except for the time when she was much younger that her younger brother had handcuffed her with a pair of toy, plastic handcuffs, but she could hardly remember that and it wasn’t too effective.

In the past few hours, Kenzie had been taken by surprise in her sleep, handcuffed with real metal handcuffs, bound hand and foot, gagged with her own socks, blindfolded, stuffed bound in a trunk, and tied to this chair. Being left tied to this chair was kind of scary but she knows I would not really hurt her. She also knows that in a real abduction she could be hurt or killed and that would not happen here. She thinks about what it would be like to be tied up like this, knowing a serial killer is planning on killing her and not being able to do anything about it. The thought gives her chills.

As Kenzie sits in the chair, she thinks about this experience and what she had read about. Kenzie had read many times about victims who were bound. Nancy Drew seemed pretty good at figuring out how to escape. Kenzie always figured that since she was so athletic she would be able to find a way to squeeze her hands out of bindings and find a way to free herself. She had tested that earlier with no success. As she sits here, she once again tries struggling against her bindings.

As Kenzie struggles with her wrist bindings, it is basically impossible with her elbows tied. Even if her elbows had not been tied, the wrist bindings are cinched like handcuffs and she is discovering that her long, slender hands are still much too big to slip through the loops of the rope binding her wrists. Her wrists, she finds, are much smaller than her hands. She had never thought about that before.

Kenzie tries testing her ankle bindings. If she moves her ankles much the rope connected to her wrists tightens. She has virtually no movement and, with her ankles and knees cinched there is no way to free her ankles either. Oddly, Kenzie is enjoying this experience. The feeling of being bound and helpless, while quite uncomfortable, is exciting. Struggling against her bindings, and trying to figure out a way to escape, is an exciting challenge, even though she is having no success.

As she moves around the chair creaks a bit. I hear the creaking and see that Kenzie is exploring her bindings. That is fun to watch. This continues for the better part of an hour. Eventually, the creaking stops and it appears Kenzie has nodded off. I do the same.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

'It is really fun to read this story. I like the changes of perspective von Kidnapper to Victim and vice versa - nice foto by the way :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago 'It is really fun to read this story. I like the changes of perspective von Kidnapper to Victim and vice versa - nice foto by the way :)
Took me a while to figure out how to post a photo on here. I like the way that photo shows her hands and wrists which are rather central to the story. :)

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 5

Kenzie drifts into that early morning twilight of half consciousness. As she does, she realizes she is stiff and sore and she tries to stretch, only to discover she is securely bound to a chair. She is disoriented, unable to move much, and she panics a little until she remembers that this is the weekend of her kidnapping and she is tied up quite securely. After a little bit of time Kenzie is fully awake but she realizes nobody else is.

Kenzie would like to go to the bathroom but that is impossible. She would like to get up, walk around, and make some breakfast but that too is impossible. With nothing else to do, she struggles some against the ropes that are holding her. It really doesn’t do any good but at least she is doing something. Every time she stops and just sits there, tied up, she starts to feel quite helpless and after a while decides to try struggling in a new way. Nothing works, but it is something to do.

Time seems to drag on. Just sitting here bound like this is a strange yet oddly exciting feeling. Kenzie feels like she should be doing something but she can’t. She occasionally tries, but she can’t. She waits for someone to get up, but so far they don’t. So, she just waits, bound, listening to the tick tock of a distant clock.

About mid-morning I awaken. After getting my bearings, I remember my captive and look over to be sure she has not escaped overnight. Indeed, she hasn’t. Kenzie appears to be just as bound and helpless as she was last evening, a lovely sight. Kenzie notices I am awake and manages to say “good morning.” I look over at her and say, “good morning. Are you comfortable?”

Kenzie looks at me. “Comfortable? Not exactly. At some point I need to pee”, she says.

I look at her and remark, “Well, then go into the bathroom and pee. What’s stopping you?” I laugh. She blushes, a bit embarrassed, but doesn’t say anything. Kenzie attempts to shift her position a little, pulls against her wrist ropes, and says, “Very funny. Just about everything is stopping me right now.”

I’m really in no hurry to free Kenzie and let her use the bathroom. I just enjoy watching her sit there all tied up for another 30 minutes. She occasionally looks over at me.

I finally get up and go over to her. I start by untying Kenzie’s elbows, then her wrists. While her knees and ankles are still bound, I handcuff her wrists in front of her with the hinged handcuffs. I then untie her ankles, only to apply ankle irons to her ankles. Then I untie her knees. “How does that feel,” I ask.

“Fine, I guess,” Kenzie says tentatively, looking down at the metal shackles on her bare wrists and ankles.

Go on into the bathroom and do what you need to do. Kenzie shuffles into the bathroom with the sound of the leg iron chain on the floor.

I whip up a breakfast of scrambled eggs, toast, and orange juice. After 10 minutes, Kenzie emerges from the bathroom and stands there in her shackles, a beautiful sight. Joe comes into the room as well. He grabs some breakfast but says he is leaving for a while.

“OK Kenzie,” I say. “Come on over here to the kitchen and have some breakfast. I will need to keep you shackled but for now at least you won’t be tied up.” Kenzie walks over to the table and sits down. Her plate of food is in front of her but she finds it difficult to maneuver a fork while bound with the hinged handcuffs. I enjoy watching her fumble with her fork and eat the best she can. After 30 minutes or so, she is finished.

“Are you done, Kenzie?, I ask. Yes, she answers. “OK”, I say. “Come over to your chair.” She comes over to the chair and sits down. I undo her leg irons and lay them aside. I wrap rope around her ankles 4 times, tie it off, then wrap it around her ankle bindings between her ankles in order to cinch it tight. I do the same with her knees. I then gently help her to the floor in a seated position. Having expected to be tied to the chair, she is curious as to what I am doing.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The first two Chapters are very promising :) In the first you set the Stage very nicely and the Kidnap Sequence itself was very well done. Same goes for Chapter 2, when we learn more about KcKenzies feelings.
Thank you. All tips are helpful.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 6

I undo Kenzie’s handcuffs. She rubs her wrists. I take her wrists and hold them together in front of her with her hands palm to palm, wrapping a long white rope around her soft, tanned wrists 6 times, then knotting it. Then I wrap rope around her wrist bindings and between her wrists in order to cinch her wrists like rope handcuffs, keeping the knots well out of her reach.

I still have more rope in her wrist bindings so I lay her down on the floor and stretch her arms out toward her ankles until I am able to take the extra rope from her wrist bindings and wrap it around the bindings between her ankles, knotting it several times out of her reach and effectively hog tying her in a forward hog tie. I then tie her elbows together and attach a rope between her tied elbows and tie knees. All knots are far out of reach of her fingers and her mouth. I get her a pillow to lay her head on as she is laying on her side.

Kenzie says, “Well this is interesting.”

“I’m glad you think so,” I reply. “Are you having fun, my lovely hostage.”

“I’m not sure, yet, but I’m definitely still green,” Kenzie says.

“I’ll take that to mean you’re having fun,” I reply.

Kenzie initially thinks she may be able to free herself with her hands tied in front. However, with her hands bound to her ankles, her elbows tied to her knees, and the knots out of her reach, she finds she is once again unable to move much. She tries to change her position and finds she is tied, and as helpless, as a calf in a cattle roping competition.

Unlike the previous times she was tied up, she is able to see her wrists and how they are tied, essentially like tight rope handcuffs. Once again, she finds she is completely unable to slip her tanned, slender hands through the very small and tight loops around her wrists. She helplessly pulls and yanks at her bindings and increasingly feels her total helplessness.

“How long are you going to keep me like this,” Kenzie asks.

“I don’t know,” I answer. “I guess until I get bored and decide to do something else. For now, it’s fun just watching how helpless you are. Just come in the kitchen if you need me,” I say sarcastically. “I’ll be cleaning up breakfast.”

Kenzie blushes a bit and goes limp temporarily, resting her head on her pillow. She looks at her bindings as she sees me walk away. “There must be a way to get out of this,” Kenzie thinks. After I leave the room, she begins frantically tugging at her wrist bindings which don’t budge. She notices the knots are tied well away from her fingers. She struggles mightily but with no success. It even feels like her bindings are getting tighter as she struggles, and that is no good so she once again stops and rests.

While in the kitchen, I set up a small camera out of Kenzie’s sight. This camera will show a video feed to a monitor in the basement which I will be watching. Kenzie knows I won’t hurt her but I want her to experience some of the fear of a true kidnapping. Yes, I know it tests the boundaries of our agreement but it is what I am doing.

I go in to Kenzie and tell her something came up and I will be leaving.

“So we need to stop?”, Kenzie asks.

“No,” I say. “I’ll be leaving you right here.”

“You can’t just leave me like this,” Kenzie says, getting scared.

“What?”, I ask. “You’re going to stop me?”

“How long will you be gone,” Kenzie asks, frightened.

“I have no idea,” I answer. “By the way, you’re talking too much and I can’t have you screaming.”

“I’m sorry,” Kenzie says pleadingly. “Please don’t gag me.”

“Too late.” I grab a roll of duct tape, pull off a strip, and place it over Kenzie’s mouth. I then proceed to wrap the tape around her head and back of her neck 3 times, being careful to keep her hair pulled away and her nose clear.

I go toward the door, turn and say, “Hey. You wanted the full experience of a kidnapping. You got it.” I walk out the outside door and close it, leaving Kenzie alone, and proceed to an outside entrance to the basement.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 7

Kenzie is in a bit of a panic at being left gagged, tied up and alone. She tugs and yanks at her bindings but nothing works. The duct tape gag is tight and makes it impossible to emit anything more than a muffled grunt. Every attempt to move yields little in the way of results.

It finally occurs to her that she should have uttered the yellow or red code word before she was gagged but it is too late for that now too. She is bound, helpless, and scared, just like the victims in the books she reads, and there is nothing she can do about it.

Kenzie slowly calms down. As she thinks about it, she considers that, yes, she had wanted to know what those poor victims she read about felt like. This must be it. Helpless, uncomfortable, alone and scared.

Now that Kenzie has been left, it also sinks in just how stuck she is. She thinks, “He never said he would never come back but he never said he would either.” She also thinks the other guy might come back at the end of the weekend. Would she lay here bound and gagged until the end of the weekend? She has no way of knowing.

Kenzie feels absolutely defeated, and scared. She cries a little. She is helplessly bound and tape gagged, lying alone on the floor of a cabin like a roped calf, who knows how far from civilization. She alternates between tugging at her bindings, trying just to move, and resting. A distant clock slowly tick tocks away the time, time that seems to drag by remarkably slowly.

I watch the monitor closely to be sure Kenzie is as OK as possible. I can see she is strong as she writhes and fights against her bonds. I am happy with myself that the ropes are tied in such a way that she is having no success. I can see she is frustrated as she tries to move around with her wrists bound to her ankles and her elbows to her knees. She is having no success but she is obviously a fighter, a beautiful one at that.

Since this rabbit trail was not expected by her, and she is probably scared, I don’t want to let this go on too long but I do want to let her get the full experience of fear and helplessness she would get from a real kidnapping. It has been about an hour since I left her. The time is about noon. I suppose I will amble back in a couple hours. That will give her ample time for her experience.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 8

At around 2:15 PM I walk up the steps and back in the outside door.

“I’m back, Kenzie. Did you miss me?”, I say.

Kenzie angrily grunts into her gag.

“You didn’t really think I was going to leave you like this? I wouldn’t. In fact, I had a camera and monitor set up so I could make sure you were OK. If you had been in real trouble, I was right downstairs and could have come up and helped you.”

Kenzie just looks at me.

“Tell you what. If you promise to be good I will remove your gag. If you have questions I may answer them, or I may not, but you can try.” I sit Kenzie up and start carefully removing the duct tape gag, apologizing for if it hurts a bit. It takes a minute or two but Kenzie is finally no longer gagged.

“You look like you have questions,” I say.

“Why did you do that to me? I was scared to death you were going to leave me and I was going to just rot here on the floor.”

“Well, Kenzie, I got to thinking that we had you all tied up but the experience was still a bit vanilla compared to a real kidnapping. I wanted to spice it up a bit so that you would get to actually experience what you said you wanted to experience. If I told you what I was doing, it wouldn’t have had the same effect, so I didn’t.”

Kenzie thinks about that for a minute then says, “Strange but that actually makes sense, and I can honestly say I had the same thought. This must be what it is actually like. I hated it. I was scared to death. I’m not going to lie. But I guess I’m glad you did it.”

“If that was too much, we can stop. However, we have a lot more weekend to go.”

Kenzie thinks for a minute and replies, “I actually thought I should have yelled out red before you gagged me but now, I’m green.”

“Green and still tied up, I might add.”

Kenzie looks down at her bound limbs and blushes a little bit.

It is mid-afternoon so I figure it is time for a pee and lunch break. I undo the ropes which bind Kenzie’s elbows to her knees and wrists to her ankles. I leave her wrists tied while I untie her legs and ankles. I put on the leg irons, untie her wrists, and handcuff her in front with the hinged handcuffs.

“Go take care of your business and I’ll get some lunch ready,” I say.

I help Kenzie up and she shuffles into the bathroom. While she is in there I warm up some soup in the microwave and put together a sandwich. Kenzie shuffles over to the table and begins to try to eat.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 9

“Do you know how hard it is to use a soup spoon when you’re handcuffed like this? Kenzie asks.

“Yes, because I am watching you try to do it.”

She grins a little and continues to eat.

You may speak if you want during lunch.

“Thank you,” she says. “I really don’t know what I expected, but being left alone like that was frightening and really did seem like a realistic kidnapping. I was scared.”

“Being kidnapped is scary. In a real situation you could be killed. That’s one reason I wanted you to truly know what it is like,” I said.

“In a way I’m glad I was able to experience that but I’m not sure I could take that much fear again.”

“Are you almost finished.”

“Yeah. That’s about as good as I can do with the soup with my hands like this. I’m afraid to ask this but what’s next?”

“I’ve been thinking of that. There are several options.”

“I suppose all options involve me getting tied up again?”

“Why yes. Unfortunately for you, your kidnapper enjoys tying you up. You knew that when you asked me to do this.”

“I really don’t mind that much,” Kenzie says. “It’s kind of fun, even if it is uncomfortable.”

“You must stay bound. We are asking for a nice ransom for such a pretty young lady. I’d hate to have you walk off before we get the money. Are you all done”?

“Yes.”

“Great! I have a surprise planned for you!”

“I can’t wait.”

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 10

I lead Kenzie over to a large, wooden support post, about 12 inches in diameter, in the middle of the cabin. I stand behind her, take a long piece of rope, wrap it around her neck loose enough that it won’t choke her, and tie two knots in back.

“What’s this for,” she asks.

“You’ll see.”

I remove her handcuffs.

"OK, Kenzie, step over to this post and stand with your back to it."

She does as I say. I take the ends of the rope knotted behind her neck, loop them around the post, then knot it in back of the post. Then I take her hands and draw them back around the post.

Kenzie’s arms are long but not long enough for me to tie her wrists together behind the post. I take some rope and wrap it around her left wrist 6 times, then knot it securely. Then I pull her right arm back so that her wrists are about a foot apart. I wrap the rope around her right wrist 6 times and knot it, binding her to the post.

“How’s that, Kenzie?”

“Tight.”

“That’s what I like to hear.”

I wrap rope several times around the post, and Kenzie’s chest, above and below her breasts, and tie it off tightly in back of the post. I then remove the leg irons from her ankles. I wrap rope around her ankles 6 times, tie it off, then wrap it around her ankle bindings between her ankles in order to cinch it tight. I do the same with her knees.

Then I take rope from her knees and tie it off tightly behind the post, followed by doing the same with her ankles. Lastly, I loop a rope around the ropes between her wrist bindings and thread it down to her ankle bindings. I pull it somewhat tight to remove any slack in her wrist bindings and tie it off. Now Kenzie is immobilized against the post by her neck, wrists, chest, knees, and ankles.

“There, how does that feel?”

“Uh, I haven’t decided yet,” Kenzie says. “Standing here tied up to this post certainly puts a new twist on all this.”

“I thought you’d like it.”

‘I didn’t mean to imply that I like it.”

“Well, have fun, and don’t try anything stupid.”

“I’m pretty sure I won’t,” Kenzie says, squirming a little and trying to pull on her bindings..

Kenzie is quite a site. The white rope is wrapped around her bare, tanned wrists and arms, as well as her neck, chest, legs, and ankles and she is so totally helpless. I can tell she does not yet know what to think. She is so beautiful bound like that. The kidnapper is liking this.

Kenzie tests her wrist bonds. They are quite secure and there is no way she is slipping her hands out. She is unable to move her head forward due to the loop around her neck. Once again, she is stuck and helpless. Add one more to her growing resume of ways she has been tied up.

Being helplessly bound to this post with her arms pulled back is a strange sensation. Kenzie feels like she is on display, very vulnerable and helpless. She can’t move hardly at all and she is standing. She can’t even see her wrists to see where the knots are since her arms are pulled so far behind and around the post.

All Kenzie knows is that she has multiple ropes encircling each wrist and there is no slack. Most embarrassingly, with her head against the post, her arms pulled back, and rope wrapped around her chest, her breasts protrude more than she would like under her white blouse.

The door opens and Joe walks in. He sees Kenzie and laughs. He looks at me and says, “What did you do to that poor girl now?”

I look at him and say I’m making sure she won’t get into any trouble.

“I think you’re safe,” says Joe. He walks over to Kenzie, examines her wrist, neck, ankle, and leg bindings, and says, “yes, I can confirm you’re safe.” Kenzie blushes.

To be continued...
Last edited by Trammel 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

Another lovely predicament.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

An intriguing Journey for MacKenzie and very well written :)
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 11

Joe looks at Kenzie and asks, “are you having fun yet.”

“Oh, yes, loads,” she says, squirming against the ropes and increasingly embarrassed at her vulnerable position.

“Well, being kidnapped sucks, doesn’t it?” Joe asks.

“It has it’s bad points,” Kenzie says, “but it’s also kind of exciting at times.”

“You’re crazy, girl,” Joe says. “Beautiful, helpless, and crazy.”

This causes Kenzie to blush some more.

“Well, enjoy your adventure.”

“Oh, I’m sure I will,” Kenzie says sarcastically.

Joe walks across the room to me and we sit down and talk a bit. I tell him my plans for the rest of the weekend. The whole time, we are watching Kenzie who we can see is embarrassed by her predicament. She is such a beautiful damsel.

Of all the ways Kenzie has been tied up, this is the most uncomfortable. The tape gag was bad but at least she had been lying down. All night she had been seated. Now she is standing, lashed to this post, and if she relaxes much the rope pulls around her neck and pulls more on her wrist bindings.

Kenzie has been immersed in her thoughts. She suddenly realizes the room is empty. She can only see so much of the cabin but she sees and hears nobody. “Great,” she thinks. “Now I’ve been just left here.”

For Kenzie, the biggest problem is boredom, and fatigue. She had not anticipated how monotonous it would be to just be bound and helpless for an extended period of time. The ropes are tight against her skin. Once again, she listens to the tick, tock of a clock somewhere in the cabin. That is the only sound she can hear.

Kenzie alternates between just standing there, tugging on her bindings, contemplating any way she might be able to escape, and sinking into her own thoughts. Contemplating possible escape consumes Kenzie’s thoughts. Is there any possible way she could grab hold of even the end of a rope at her wrists?

She can’t move much. She can’t see her hands. All she can do is grasp about with her fingers but with her wrists tightly tied she is not able to reach anything. It is frustrating not being able to figure out a solution. Kenzie is a fighter and a very smart young lady. She has always been able to find creative solutions to problems. Now that her very freedom is at stake, she has thus far not been able to figure this out.

Kenzie is not able to see a clock but it is autumn, the days are getting shorter, and it is getting darker outside. She trembles a bit at the thought of being bound like this in the dark. After what seems like an eternity, Kenzie sees me come back into the room. I walk over to her and check her bindings.

“I see you’re all nice and snug,” I say.

“Where have you been?”, Kenzie asked. “You left me all alone again.”

“We were watching you,” I say. “You were not as alone as you think but I’m glad you thought you were. Did you have fun?”

“Fun? Bound to this post for hours and unable to move? Fun is not the first word that comes to mind.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” I say. “I thought it would be kind of fun. A change of pace.”

“It certainly is that,” Kenzie says, maintaining as much dignity as possible in her current position. “So, am I going to spend the night like this? My feet hurt, my wrists hurt, and I’m stiff.”

“So many complaints. I don’t know,” I say. “It’s an awful lot of fun watching you stand there like that. I don’t know if I can bring myself to release you.”

Kenzie is such a beautiful young lady and teasing her is just so much fun.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago An intriguing Journey for MacKenzie and very well written :)
Thank you. Only my second try at it.

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 12

Kenzie just looks at me and tugs at her wrist bindings and, well, what else can she do?

I walk over to the kitchen and put a frozen pizza in the oven. Then I walk over to Kenzie.

“You’ve been enjoying being tied up to this post for over 4 hours.”

“It’s been great fun,” Kenzie says sarcastically.

“So, do you want to remain tied to the post?” I ask.

“No”

“Oh, why not? You said it’s been great fun. Perhaps you’ll be able to escape on your own.”

Kenzie glares at me, all wrapped up in her ropes. “I’ve been trying to get free.”

“It doesn’t look like you’ve made much progress,” I say, closely examining the ropes around her wrists.

“I don’t think I’ve made any progress.”

“I guess I should release you maybe?”

“Yes, please.”

“I guess I will,” I say reluctantly. “I’ll give you a little break before we get started on our next fun activity.”

Kenzie breathes a visible sigh of relief. I start by untying the rope around her neck. Then I untie her wrists, first her right and then her left. I undo the ropes around her chest.

“Wow, that was a lot of rope,” I say.

“I wasn’t going to get out of that,” Kenzie says. “I always assumed I would be able to escape being tied up.”

“Depends on who’s doing the tying,” I reply. “Very often it is possible to escape because most people don’t know how to effectively tie a person up. They don’t teach that in schools. Perhaps they should. I think scouts teaches some of it.”

Kenzie rubs her wrists. I take the hinged handcuffs and place them on her wrists in front of her, not tight but tight enough. Then I undo her ankles, legs, and the rest of the ropes which held her in place. I then place the leg irons on her ankles.

“I figure you need to go take care of business so go ahead.”

“It feels so good to be free of that post,” Kenzie says. Then she shuffles toward the bathroom.

That young lady is beautiful, and she’s taking all this so well.

The pizza will take a while to be ready. I get out some water and jello salad. Hey, who says a kidnap victim can’t have a decent meal? Kenzie shuffles back from the bathroom and I invite her to take a seat at the table.

“Here, sit down Kenzie, and I won’t even tie you to this chair!”

“Ha, funny,” Kenzie says. “I’m still handcuffed though.”

“Yeah,” I say, “And that will need to remain.”

I can tell Kenzie is exhausted. It could not have been easy to be bound to that post for that long. She also, I’m sure, didn’t get a sound sleep last night while tied to that chair. Exhaustion is something that breaks many hostages. I’m not trying to break Kenzie but I can see the exhaustion.

Kenzie sits down at the table with her elbows on the table and her handcuffed wrists in front of her. She is looking at the handcuffs.

“The only time I was ever handcuffed was years ago when my little brother handcuffed me with toy plastic handcuffs,” Kenzie says. “That was silly and easy to escape from. These sure aren’t.”

“That’s the point.”

“I always thought handcuffs had a chain between them,” Kenzie says, inquisitively.”

“Those are called hinged handcuffs,” I reply. They are made that way in order to make it more difficult to use your hands and more difficult to unlock even if you have the key.”

“I can see that,” Kenzie replies. “They’re kind of heavy too, but they certainly do the job. I could never get my hands out of these unless they were really loose.”

“I’m glad you like them,” I reply.

“They’re interesting. I never knew they made handcuffs for your legs,” Kenzie remarks.

“Those are called leg irons.”

“Oh. Why do they have such a long chain?”

“That’s so you can walk but not run away.”

“I can see that,” Kenzie says, looking down at her ankles. “No way I could ever get those off.”

“Not a chance. Do you like them?”

“I wouldn’t say I like them,” Kenzie says. “They certainly make me feel like a prisoner.”

“You are a prisoner for this weekend.”

“I guess I am,” Kenzie replies.

I’m enjoying listening to Kenzie contemplate her restraints. Finally, the pizza is done and I get it out of the oven.

I get both of us some pizza and jello salad, with fruit no less, and we eat. It would be easy to think of this dinner with this beautiful young lady as a date but I strain to maintain my objectivity. After all, my “date” is shackled and tired, but she is still beautiful. During dinner, there is not a lot of conversation. What do you say to your hostage? I ask her if she is doing OK and she says yes.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 13

Kenzie finishes and I begin to clean up the dishes. She sits at the table and doesn’t seem to know what to do with her hands. She seems to settle on sitting with her elbows on the table and her wrists and hinged handcuffs up in front of her. She occasionally fiddles with the cuffs as if contemplating if there is any way to escape from them. When I am done, I go out to the couch and sit down.

“Uh, aren’t you forgetting something,” Kenzie asks.

“Like what?”, I answer.

“Well, I’m still sitting here and you haven’t tied me back up yet.”

“You are correct,” I say. “Did you want me to tie you up now?”

“It just seems like that’s what generally happens. You seem to enjoy it.”

“I do enjoy tying you up. You won’t be going too far shackled as you are.”

“That’s true,” Kenzie says. “These handcuffs are interesting. They’re pretty impossible to escape from.”

“There are those who seem to be able to do it. Double jointed. Great lock pickers. It’s a skill I have never mastered though. Even with a key it would be difficult for you to unlock yourself. The hinged handcuffs are made that way on purpose.”

“I could never squeeze my hands out of these,” Kenzie says.

I give Kenzie a little more time to fiddle with her handcuffs. It is fun to watch her sitting there trying to figure out her handcuffs and if there is any way to escape from them. She seems fascinated.

“So why do you enjoy tying me up,” Kenzie asks.

“I thought that’s what you wanted,” I reply.

“I said I wanted to know what it was like to be kidnapped and held hostage,” Kenzie says.

“Well, part of being kidnapped and held hostage is being tied up. I guess it doesn’t need to be. I could lock you in a dark room or a cage or something. However, it’s much more fun to tie you up and watch you struggle. You wouldn’t want me to get bored, would you?”

“Being tied up for long periods of time can get boring, too,” Kenzie says. “I never really thought about it but it’s impossible to do anything, except just sit there, or stand there, or whatever, tied up.”

“You could try to escape,” I suggest.

“I do,” Kenzie admits. “That’s been pretty impossible but at least it’s something to do.”

“So, you don’t want to be tied up?” I ask.

“I didn’t say that,” Kenzie says. “I asked to be kidnapped. Besides, don’t tell anyone I said this but it can be kind of fun. I never knew there were so many ways I could be tied up and I always thought I would be able to escape.”

“I’m glad you think it’s kind of fun because something tells me there is more fun in store for you this weekend."

I walk over, get some rope, and walk back to her.

Kenzie looks at the rope and says, ‘Well, I guess it’s time for Kenzie to get tied back up.”

“Time for more of that fun,” I reply.

Kenzie holds out her handcuffed wrists and I remove the handcuffs. “Now turn around,” I say.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 14

Kenzie turns around and dutifully puts her hands behind her back. I cross her wrists, loop rope around them and knot it, then I loop it around twice perpendicular to the first and knot that. “Now sit down in the chair.”

Kenzie sits down and I loop rope around her chest, above and below her breasts, pull it snug and tie it off to the chair behind her back.

“That’s all?”, Kenzie asks.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, every other time I get tied up like a mass murderer awaiting execution. This seems so much simpler.”

“Maybe. See what you can do.”

Kenzie is intrigued. This tie seems much simpler. She still cannot see her wrists tied behind her back but her elbows aren’t tied and the only things on her legs are the shackles. Her chest ropes do pin her to the chair and her arms are pinned
between her body and the chair.

Kenzie gets engrossed in trying to figure out how to get her hands free. She forgets I am there and it really doesn’t matter. Kenzie tugs at the ropes around her wrists. Once again, they are too tight around her wrists for her to squeeze her hands out. She starts moving her hands around and feeling for the end of a rope.

So far Kenzie has no luck but she keeps trying. After a while it starts to look like she has found a weakness in her bindings. What she thinks are the knots for her chest bindings appear to be in reach. She struggles and squirms and finally is able to reach those knots and begins working on them.

I am watching this with amusement. That young lady is so darn cute and it is so much fun to watch her bound, struggling and trying to figure this out. She looks like she is enjoying the challenge. She is strong and so full of determination.

Kenzie can feel a little more slack in her wrist bindings. Not enough to slip her hands out but it is progress and it allows her to more easily reach the knots binding her to the chair. She works on and struggles with the knots. This is difficult but, oddly, kind of fun. She may actually be able to free herself if she keeps working on this.

After about 15 minutes she is able to get the knots untied so she is no longer tied to the chair. I see the ropes fall limp off Kenzie’s chest and I know she has gotten them undone. I know what she’s doing but I really don’t care. It’s not like she’s going to go running off with her ankles shackled. She seems to be having fun trying to escape so I let her.

“Can I ask a question?” Kenzie asks.

“Sure.”

“Can I get up off this chair.”

“I thought I tied you to the chair,” I say, feigning ignorance.

Kenzie blushes. “You did, but I got some knots free.”

“Go for it,” I say. “Even if you get your hands free it’s not like you’re going to go running off with your ankles shackled.”

Kenzie looks down at her ankles, shrugs, and gets up off the chair. I see her shuffling over toward the bathroom and I know what she is doing. I walk over so I can see her in there. She turns on the light and turns around at the mirror so she can look over her shoulders and see how her wrists are tied. She sees me looking at her.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Even if I did not comment on every part, I like this story very much: The scenario, the characters, the dialogues and your style [mention]Trammel[/mention] :) Keep it going!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 15

“My hands are still tied pretty tight,” she says. Kenzie continues to struggle with her wrist bindings and tries to reach the knots. I did a pretty good job of keeping the knots out of reach but I did not cinch the tie tight this time, giving Kenzie more of a chance.

Kenzie looks like she is really struggling and straining and all of a sudden, she pulls her left hand free. She brings both hands around front and exclaims, “I did it!”

She starts to move as if she wants to run away but her ankle shackles catch and she realizes running or even fast walking is not an option. She is still basically a prisoner but at least she was able to escape from her wrist bindings.

“Going somewhere?”, I ask.

“Not with my ankles chained,” Kenzie says a little bashfully.

Kenzie's leg irons

“I didn’t think so,” I reply

“But I was able to get my hands free!”

“I saw that,” I reply. “Good job. Maybe you can become an escape artist some day.”

“I think I have a long way to go for that.”

“Could be,” I reply. “But it was fun watching you trying to figure out how to get out of that.”

“You just like watching me tied up and struggling,” Kenzie says.

“I can’t deny that. Do you enjoy it?”

“There are parts of it which are fun,” Kenzie admits.

I chuckle.

“Well, it’s time for more fun. It’s time to get you ready for bed.” I walk over to her, handcuff her wrists in front with the hinged handcuffs, and tell her to go in the bathroom and do what she needs to do to get ready for bed.

Kenzie is in there for about 10 minutes, then she shuffles back in her shackles.

“For tonight, I thought you’d be more comfortable in a bed.”

“OK,” Kenzie says, tentatively, “What’s the catch?”

“You’ll see.”

“I don’t like the sound of that,” Kenzie replies.

I smile and lead Kenzie and her shackles into the bedroom. I remove her handcuffs and tell her to hold her wrists together, in front, palm to palm.

“So, I get tied up in bed?”

“Would you expect anything less? It’ll be fun.”

“Looking forward to it,” Kenzie says sarcastically.

Kenzie holds out her wrists, together, palm to palm and I wrap rope around her outstretched wrists 5 times and knot it fairly tight. Then I wind rope around her wrist bindings and between her wrists and cinch it tight.

“That’s snug,” Kenzie says, looking at her tied wrists.

I then lead her over to the bed and tell her to lay down on the bed on her back. She does as I ask, but with some difficulty with her hands tied and her legs shackled.

Once Kenzie is laying on the bed, I pull her arms up over her head and tie yet another rope around her wrist bindings, between her wrists, and cinch it tight. Then I run that rope over the back of the bed, pull it tight so that her arms are stretched out over her head, and tie it off to the bed frame.

“How’s that feel,” I ask.

“Great,” Kenzie says sarcastically, squirming a bit and testing her bonds. Kenzie compliantly allows herself to be bound. What choice does she have at this point? She has actually come to enjoy the process of getting tied up. She never knows what is going to happen. As rope is applied and tightened, she can feel her freedom being taken away and she becomes increasingly helpless with each knot that is tied. Finally, when the bindings are cinched tight, she knows she likely won’t be able to escape.

I take the leg irons off Kenzie’s ankles. I wrap a rope around her right ankle several times and tie it off tight. Then I run that rope over to the lower corner post of the bed. I then tie her left ankle the same way, spreading her legs and leaving her quite securely bound and vulnerable.

“Comfy?” I ask.

“Oh, this is wonderful,” Kenzie answers sarcastically, squirming some more in her helpless and vulnerable position.

“I’m glad you like it.”

“It’s kind of exciting as you’re tying me up. I never know what you’re going to do”

I smile at her.

“So how long are you going to leave me like this?”

“All night at least.”

“At least?”

“You never know. Sweet dreams Kenzie.”

Before leaving for good, I sneak back in and set up the camera so I can keep an eye on Kenzie and be sure she is safe.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What I like especially in this chapter [mention]Trammel[/mention] ist the Interaction between damsel and captor, how Mc comments her situation and takes it in stride :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic