Careful what you wish for(F/M) (Part 14 added)(11-05)(The final)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

This is shaping up to be the story of the year with each chapter!

Love the fact that she changed into a stewardess outfit. Can't wait to find out who's the other encased victim. If it's Lizzy I sure hope she gets a taste of her own medicine ;)
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]NabHer[/mention] I cant promise you, I only can say. Careful what you wish for ;) but thanks I really like your compliment!
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I’d really like it to be Vivian ( not a valid choice :( ). She’s almost as old as me!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]JulieG[/mention] we skip the parts you don't like and then I wish you a lot of fun with being Vivian ;) thanks for your reply!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Confused. That’s the word. Who is that over there? I cannot see it good because of this hose over my head. I am leaning a bit forward, but still I don’t have a clue who this is. Because of the moaning I can say that it is a girl. Vivian is walking around her, what is she doing to her? This is not right. It is my wish, don’t force anyone who don’t want this. ‘Mpppffffhhhhh. Lpffher gpffffhooo!’ I moan angry through my gag. But then I get the shock of my life. Vivian shouts towards me. ‘Shut up Melanie!’

Melanie, the name I use for myself during crossdressing. How do they know that? Who told her? I don’t even remember of telling it towards Daisy. Or someone else. It was my thing. ‘Hpffh dpfhoo ypfhhhou kffffow?’ Vivian don’t reply. I try to walk on my knees, but that is really impossible. So I try to roll over. I need to see who it is.

As I came closer, I can see that it is a tiny person. I think 4 ft 11, but I am not sure. She is hogtied, and encased in skin collored pantyhose. She has ducttape wrapped around her mouth. Like me. I have so many questions, if we are in a hotel, why is this all happening. I know for sure that it is again a setup. But yeah, how should I ask? The girl starts to moan louder, cause I think I know where the vibrator is.

I roll over again, and Vivian continue to make fun of me. She rolls me back. I try to fight back but I might need my hands or legs for that.. oh wait…. Well again I roll towards the girl, and again Vivian rolls me back. Okay I need her to leave or she need to tell me, but how.

I am angry at her for this situation. I moan angry, and continue to talk in my gag. ‘Whpfff arpffffhh ypffffhhhhoupppfhhh dfoooingpfhhh thifff tfoh herpfh? Whpffffffh isppphhhf thifff?’ Again I roll, and this time, Vivian don’t roll me back. But I cannot trust her, she must be up to something. But at least I am closer to the girl. She is in her underwear, okay that is a good thing. I won’t accept it if she was naked.

I won’t accept it, look at me. Just look at me. I pretend I am a boss or something but I am stuck for hours now without a sight of release. But I accepted my destiny. I am still liking it, an having a good time. But where is Daisy? I need her. She is the only one who could help me. I still trust her after all of this. Am I in love with her? Maybe. ‘Mmmpppffffhhhh. Mmmppppfffhhhhh. Mmmpppffffhhhhh.’

‘Oh someone is enjoying herself Lizzy!’ Wait, is this Lizzy. I did not know how she was looking. I roll over and am now close. She has an Asian look. China? Japan? I don’t know, but she is fit. Beautiful long black hair, but more I cannot tell. Cause Vivian lifts me up and throws me back in the bucket full of hose. This lady is strong. I hear that the moaning is continue. ‘Melanie are you laying good over there? Do you have a good time?’

I ignore her. Stupid mistake. Really stupid. She opens up the bucket and slaps my face. ‘Next time you ignore me you are going to regret it more.’ She twist my nipples and shuts the bucket back closed. ‘Dphhsssyyyy hlllpppffffhhhh.’

Then there is a door opening. Thank god I have some luck. ‘Vivian you agreed with an hour. You are bully him way to much.’ I agree, but I am to tired to moan. But the bucket is opening and Daisy helps me out of the bucket. Then she removes my gag and removed the hose over my head.

She places a bottle of water at my mouth. I drink, a lot. I am thirsty. After I am done I start to talk to Vivian. ‘Vivian, I want you to tell me why Lizzy is here and why you continue to be so mean, even to here. It is my wish not of her. And let her go.’ Vivian is just walking out of the room, and don’t reply to me.

‘Daisy why is she doing this, this supposed to be fun. Why is she punished?’ Daisy feeds me first a bit of apple. She is so lovely and a beauty. She speaks. ‘Lizzy told us that she was curious to get tied up and we agreed that she could have this chance.’ She pulls Lizzy closer to me and I see that she is as I thought she was. She is also tied under and above the knees, elbows, above and under the breast. ‘She has some clean socks in her mouth Jayden.’

‘Okay Daisy, but how does Vivian knows about my crossdress name? ‘
‘I don’t know, you never told me.’
‘Well, she called me Melanie..’
By the expression of her face I see she don’t know it. Then she removes the vibrator at Lizzy and walks towards me and kiss me.

Then I wake up. Was it all a dream? I am confused. I am out of the bucket leaning to the wall and I am not blindfold anymore. But I don’t see Daisy, or Lizzy. Also Vivian is not there anymore. It was to good to be true.

Then the door is opening.. And there is an Asian girl walking in. She stands in front of me. ‘Hi, you don’t know me, but I am Lizzy. This is the first time we meeting and it is me a pleasure.’

I am more and more confused..
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Ohhh myyy goddd 🔥🔥
This is best.
It has become more interesting than ever
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

This girls looks like Soso, you know the Asian girl from ‘Orange Is The New Black.’ I always thought she had something. But I did not expect to have a lookalike in front of me. ‘Jayden, are you okay?’ I nod my head in yes, not in the mood to moan. What does she want from me.

She is going to sit in front of me, with her legs crossed and looks me straight in the eyes. That is scary to be honest, cause she is not saying a word to me. What would she been thinking. What am I thinking? I don’t know anymore, I am tired and to be honest, for now I don’t care. I just wanna sleep, so it must better be fun.

‘Jayden, I am here to pick you up. I am going to untie your legs and then you can walk with me.’ She start to untie my legs and helps me up and now I am able to walk. But I still don’t see good because of that hose over my head. She is opening the door from the laundry room and we are walking out. It looks like a hotel so I think they are not lying. I think, cause you never know sure with the girls. We are now in front of the door from room 971. Lizzy opens the door and we are walking in.

I see Daisy, Lydia and Vivian sitting with their legs crossed on the floor. Daisy changed in a black dress with white long sleeves and a skin coloured pantyhose with white heels. Lydia is wearing a red dress with red top with also red heels and red pantyhose. She looks a bit like the devil, but I think if I am going to say that I am in big trouble so I better shut my mouth cause Lizzy is now removing my gag and the hose from my head.

Vivian is wearing a white skirt with a blue turtleneck. Way to tight cause the boobs are.. massive. More like they normally are. Also she is wearing a black hose with black high heels. First thing Lizzy does is placing a water bottle at my mouth and I start to drink it. I am thirsty. Daisy continues. ‘Come sit with us on the ground Jayden, we are going to play a game.’ ‘Okay, sounds fun.’ I don’t reply that much but then Lizzy has a seat also.

She is wearing a full white outfit. White skirt, white hose, white turtleneck and white heels. From my left is now Daisy, Vivian, Lydia and Lizzy on my right. This does not feel good to be honest cause my top is still tied. But I don’t dare to ask. I just sit there with my mouth shut, wondering what is going to happen. ‘Lizzy can I say something to you please.’

‘Sure.’
‘I don’t know if you heard of it before, but.’
‘Oh that I look like Soso?’
‘Uhm yes, nevermind.’

Lucky for me Daisy is changing the subject cause it was feeling awkward. ‘We are going to play hide and seek through the building. Cause it is empty. You are going to be the one who is going to search us. I am going to untie you and you can walk around.’ She starts to untie me and Lydia continues. ‘You are going to where this clothes and we have some rules. You have two hours to find us. If you catch one of us, you earn extra time. If we tap you we are allowed to tie a rope to you and hide us again.’

‘Okay understood. But can I first have something to eat an use the bathroom?’ Lydia nods her head and I am full untied for the first time since hours. I walk straight to the bathroom and after I wanna walk out I found out the bathroom door is blocked. I hear now Vivian at the other side of the door. ‘If you bang long enough the chair will be falling and then the times begin. You have to shout I am going to catch you if I can!’

I am hungry. So I start to bang, don’t care about the game I just wanna eat something. I think after ten minutes the chair is falling and I can out.’I am going to catch you if I can!’ I don’t know if it is a fair game, but I don’t care. I notice a sandwich on the table so I eat that first, it taste like chicken. After I am done I walk out of the room and my search through the hotel starts.

I enter the first room and I don’t expect to find anyone in the first room I enter. I look in the bathroom, closet, underneath the bed but it is empty. I continue my search through the hallway and arrive in a new room. It is not a bedroom, it is more like an office. The computers don’t work, and underneath the tables and I see no one. As I open up the closet I noticed it is empty also. Shit.

I walk away, down the stairs, cause I don’t have an idea where I need to search for the girls. I enter the kitchen, I look in every fridge, in the heathers and whatever but still not a clue. Then I notice a shadow, but as I follow the shadow I notice it is just a dishwasher. ‘Where are they?’ I don’t know how much time I have left, but it start to get a bit scary now. But then I hear some giggling. I know that voice, it is Daisy.

Slowly I walk around, almost like I work in an army to catch her. I came around the corner and out of nowhere she jumps me on my back. ‘Tap you!’

‘Where were you hiding? I went everywhere here.’
‘Yes you went everywhere, but you did not look good.’
‘Okay I accept what do you want to tie.’
‘Wrests behind your back buddy.’

I put my wrests behind my back as I know this is going to be a long journey for me. She start to tie my wrests together and connect it to my waist, and runs away. I still don’t know how much time I have left but continue my search.

I force the door of the reception open and look underneath the desk and don’t see anything, I cannot open the closet here, so I decide to give it a shot. ‘Catch you!’ No sound. I get angry and furious. ‘Come on you are hiding in the closet, come out I am not stupid.’ Then out of nowhere I feel a rope tied around my elbows. ‘Tap’

‘Where were you?’
‘I was walking out the closet and saw you talking to the wrong closet. I thought you had me.’
‘Okay Lizzy, it was too easy.’
‘You have an hour and a half left.’
She runs away

This is going to be a tug journey.

-

Note: If someone has a fun idea for the hide and seek, feel free to share!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I always enjoy a Game of Hide and Seek :)
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago This girls looks like Soso, you know the Asian girl from ‘Orange Is The New Black.’ I always thought she had something. But I did not expect to have a lookalike in front of me. ‘Jayden, are you okay?’ I nod my head in yes, not in the mood to moan. What does she want from me.

She is going to sit in front of me, with her legs crossed and looks me straight in the eyes. That is scary to be honest, cause she is not saying a word to me. What would she been thinking. What am I thinking? I don’t know anymore, I am tired and to be honest, for now I don’t care. I just wanna sleep, so it must better be fun.

‘Jayden, I am here to pick you up. I am going to untie your legs and then you can walk with me.’ She start to untie my legs and helps me up and now I am able to walk. But I still don’t see good because of that hose over my head. She is opening the door from the laundry room and we are walking out. It looks like a hotel so I think they are not lying. I think, cause you never know sure with the girls. We are now in front of the door from room 971. Lizzy opens the door and we are walking in.

I see Daisy, Lydia and Vivian sitting with their legs crossed on the floor. Daisy changed in a black dress with white long sleeves and a skin coloured pantyhose with white heels. Lydia is wearing a red dress with red top with also red heels and red pantyhose. She looks a bit like the devil, but I think if I am going to say that I am in big trouble so I better shut my mouth cause Lizzy is now removing my gag and the hose from my head.

Vivian is wearing a white skirt with a blue turtleneck. Way to tight cause the boobs are.. massive. More like they normally are. Also she is wearing a black hose with black high heels. First thing Lizzy does is placing a water bottle at my mouth and I start to drink it. I am thirsty. Daisy continues. ‘Come sit with us on the ground Jayden, we are going to play a game.’ ‘Okay, sounds fun.’ I don’t reply that much but then Lizzy has a seat also.

She is wearing a full white outfit. White skirt, white hose, white turtleneck and white heels. From my left is now Daisy, Vivian, Lydia and Lizzy on my right. This does not feel good to be honest cause my top is still tied. But I don’t dare to ask. I just sit there with my mouth shut, wondering what is going to happen. ‘Lizzy can I say something to you please.’

‘Sure.’
‘I don’t know if you heard of it before, but.’
‘Oh that I look like Soso?’
‘Uhm yes, nevermind.’

Lucky for me Daisy is changing the subject cause it was feeling awkward. ‘We are going to play hide and seek through the building. Cause it is empty. You are going to be the one who is going to search us. I am going to untie you and you can walk around.’ She starts to untie me and Lydia continues. ‘You are going to where this clothes and we have some rules. You have two hours to find us. If you catch one of us, you earn extra time. If we tap you we are allowed to tie a rope to you and hide us again.’

‘Okay understood. But can I first have something to eat an use the bathroom?’ Lydia nods her head and I am full untied for the first time since hours. I walk straight to the bathroom and after I wanna walk out I found out the bathroom door is blocked. I hear now Vivian at the other side of the door. ‘If you bang long enough the chair will be falling and then the times begin. You have to shout I am going to catch you if I can!’

I am hungry. So I start to bang, don’t care about the game I just wanna eat something. I think after ten minutes the chair is falling and I can out.’I am going to catch you if I can!’ I don’t know if it is a fair game, but I don’t care. I notice a sandwich on the table so I eat that first, it taste like chicken. After I am done I walk out of the room and my search through the hotel starts.

I enter the first room and I don’t expect to find anyone in the first room I enter. I look in the bathroom, closet, underneath the bed but it is empty. I continue my search through the hallway and arrive in a new room. It is not a bedroom, it is more like an office. The computers don’t work, and underneath the tables and I see no one. As I open up the closet I noticed it is empty also. Shit.

I walk away, down the stairs, cause I don’t have an idea where I need to search for the girls. I enter the kitchen, I look in every fridge, in the heathers and whatever but still not a clue. Then I notice a shadow, but as I follow the shadow I notice it is just a dishwasher. ‘Where are they?’ I don’t know how much time I have left, but it start to get a bit scary now. But then I hear some giggling. I know that voice, it is Daisy.

Slowly I walk around, almost like I work in an army to catch her. I came around the corner and out of nowhere she jumps me on my back. ‘Tap you!’

‘Where were you hiding? I went everywhere here.’
‘Yes you went everywhere, but you did not look good.’
‘Okay I accept what do you want to tie.’
‘Wrests behind your back buddy.’

I put my wrests behind my back as I know this is going to be a long journey for me. She start to tie my wrests together and connect it to my waist, and runs away. I still don’t know how much time I have left but continue my search.

I force the door of the reception open and look underneath the desk and don’t see anything, I cannot open the closet here, so I decide to give it a shot. ‘Catch you!’ No sound. I get angry and furious. ‘Come on you are hiding in the closet, come out I am not stupid.’ Then out of nowhere I feel a rope tied around my elbows. ‘Tap’

‘Where were you?’
‘I was walking out the closet and saw you talking to the wrong closet. I thought you had me.’
‘Okay Lizzy, it was too easy.’
‘You have an hour and a half left.’
She runs away

This is going to be a tug journey.

-

Note: If someone has a fun idea for the hide and seek, feel free to share!

I think this is going to be toughest hide & seek ever. 🔥🔥
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] yes I do to. But I doubt it is a good idea with this Girls :lol:

[mention]Ak610[/mention] I agree :lol:
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Finaly got around to reading this story! It's great! Can't wait to see how the hide and seek game will end. :D
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] Thanks for your reply. Glad you get caught up with the story and that you like it! Next chapter should be comming up soon :D
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A very nice and well written story, I love it! :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Benelux[/mention] Thanks for your reply! I am glad you like it :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

How I am going to win this I think to myself. I already have my wrests to my waste and my elbows tied. I don’t know, and to be honest I don’t know why I am playing this game. Cause I know I don’t have much chance against four of them. Anyway, have to continue but opening the doors is already a problem. Some doors I cannot even get open. How big would the chance be that they are in there? Who knows, only they do.

I arrive at the elevator and as the door is opening, I go to the basement. That seems me a good idea. The elevator door is opening and I notice there is not much. I leave the elevator and go inside the basement. Right away I have the idea that I am not alone. Who is here and where. I walk pass a fridge, I don’t pay much attention to it. It is just a fridge, in a basement.

When I pass it I regret it, I turn around to walk to the fridge. ‘Tap!’. I know it, I felt it and I was stupid. I am tired, confused, distracted whatever you wanna call it. Or do I wanna lose it? And get tied up? No, I am a winner, I am going to win this!

‘Hey silly boy open wide!’ I was only forget about Vivian. She was also there. A knotted scarf is ending up in my mouth and now it is really hard to speak. Also because my jaws are tired of all the gagged time. But don’t feel sorry for me, it is my own mistake. I wanna walk away, but then ‘Smack!’. I did not expect this but Vivian just give me a single spank on my ass before she is leaving. I liked it, but also I am wondering how she did fit in this fridge. Who cares. Vivian is leaving with the elevator and I am next.

One thing I don’t trust. I saw Daisy, I saw Vivian and I saw Soso, I am sorry I mean Lizzy. But where on earth is Lydia. She must have something in mind and that would be very cruel I think. But what I think I don’t know anymore, cause it feels someone has smashed on my brains. I even forget to leave the elevator because I was to much chewing on my gag.

Then again the door is opening and I don’t have an idea where I am, in this place. I walk around and open the first door, it is empty. Second door, empty, third door, empty. This goes on for all thirty doors on this floor and I get tired of it. I am done, I need rest and sit down on the floor. Just a couple of minutes. Then I stand up to walk away.

‘Tap!’ I right away feel someone tugging my elbow rope. Where did she come from. Again it is Lizzy. ‘I was looking at you and you seems tired to me, so I thought you deserved a bit of rest. So have a seat on this chair.’ Stupid as I am I sit down on the chair and she ties my chest and waist to the chair and then start to tell.

‘When you are tired you can have a seat, am I not nice to you?’’
‘Wpppffhhh?’
‘Yes you can walk and you have a chair with you to rest.’
I look more confused then ever but she is not lying, I can take the armless chair with me. But why would I wanna do that?
‘One hour left!’

Oh yeah I forget about the time. I have an hour and this stupid chair. I am forced to bend forward during walking. It don’t make sense. But what in this situation does makes sense, who can tell me. I take the elevator to the second floor and I am walking around there.
‘Cpfffhtch ypfffhhhh!’

Yes, Yes, Yes! Vivian is out. She was hiding behind a door and I look behind it and noticed it. ‘Finally huh silly boy, good luck with finding the rest.’ She has an evil grin on her face. ‘You get ten minutes more now, so again an hour left silly boy!’ I continue my journey with that stupid chair and am now back at the elevator and go to the first floor.

I enter a room and walk around, I don’t see anything or anyone so far. I open every closet, every door, look underneath every table and then look in a mirror. Because of the reflection I see a shoe, don’t know sure which colour, is hiding behind a screen on a podia. I walk towards her.

‘Cpfffhhhhttttchhh ypffffhhhh!’
‘Good job Jayden I am proud of you.’
‘Tpppfhhhnnnnkkk Yppppffffhhhh Dpppphhhssssyyy.’
‘Just two left.’
‘Cpppfffannnn Ippppffffhhh pffffleeeeassssseee asskkppffh yppphhh smmtihnnng?’
‘Ofcourse, but I cannot remove your gag.’
‘Whhhhheeeerrrreeee arrrrreeeee weeeeeeeeeee.’
‘We are here!’

She runs away, before she is leaving the door she speaks ’45 minutes left, you get ten extra!’ So two to go. I continue my search but decide to have a rest on this stupid chair for a couple of minutes. I have no idea of the time ofcourse. I take the elevator to the fifth floor. I know I don’t have much of a strategy. But what would you do in this case.

I open up some doors and see nobody around, then I open some closets and when I enter the last room I hear ‘Auch’. So Lizzy is here, but where. I take the gamble and look in the bathroom, behind the curtain of the shower.

‘Cppppffffhhhhttttssss yppppppffhhh!’
Just one left, I am going to make this! Lizzy is disappointed. ’30 minutes left, you get ten extra.’

Now I only have to find Lydia and I did not see her all time.

-

Note, vote the poll and you can choose of Jayden finds Lydia, not find her, or get taped by her and because of that lose the game.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago How I am going to win this I think to myself. I already have my wrests to my waste and my elbows tied. I don’t know, and to be honest I don’t know why I am playing this game. Cause I know I don’t have much chance against four of them. Anyway, have to continue but opening the doors is already a problem. Some doors I cannot even get open. How big would the chance be that they are in there? Who knows, only they do.

I arrive at the elevator and as the door is opening, I go to the basement. That seems me a good idea. The elevator door is opening and I notice there is not much. I leave the elevator and go inside the basement. Right away I have the idea that I am not alone. Who is here and where. I walk pass a fridge, I don’t pay much attention to it. It is just a fridge, in a basement.

When I pass it I regret it, I turn around to walk to the fridge. ‘Tap!’. I know it, I felt it and I was stupid. I am tired, confused, distracted whatever you wanna call it. Or do I wanna lose it? And get tied up? No, I am a winner, I am going to win this!

‘Hey silly boy open wide!’ I was only forget about Vivian. She was also there. A knotted scarf is ending up in my mouth and now it is really hard to speak. Also because my jaws are tired of all the gagged time. But don’t feel sorry for me, it is my own mistake. I wanna walk away, but then ‘Smack!’. I did not expect this but Vivian just give me a single spank on my ass before she is leaving. I liked it, but also I am wondering how she did fit in this fridge. Who cares. Vivian is leaving with the elevator and I am next.

One thing I don’t trust. I saw Daisy, I saw Vivian and I saw Soso, I am sorry I mean Lizzy. But where on earth is Lydia. She must have something in mind and that would be very cruel I think. But what I think I don’t know anymore, cause it feels someone has smashed on my brains. I even forget to leave the elevator because I was to much chewing on my gag.

Then again the door is opening and I don’t have an idea where I am, in this place. I walk around and open the first door, it is empty. Second door, empty, third door, empty. This goes on for all thirty doors on this floor and I get tired of it. I am done, I need rest and sit down on the floor. Just a couple of minutes. Then I stand up to walk away.

‘Tap!’ I right away feel someone tugging my elbow rope. Where did she come from. Again it is Lizzy. ‘I was looking at you and you seems tired to me, so I thought you deserved a bit of rest. So have a seat on this chair.’ Stupid as I am I sit down on the chair and she ties my chest and waist to the chair and then start to tell.

‘When you are tired you can have a seat, am I not nice to you?’’
‘Wpppffhhh?’
‘Yes you can walk and you have a chair with you to rest.’
I look more confused then ever but she is not lying, I can take the armless chair with me. But why would I wanna do that?
‘One hour left!’

Oh yeah I forget about the time. I have an hour and this stupid chair. I am forced to bend forward during walking. It don’t make sense. But what in this situation does makes sense, who can tell me. I take the elevator to the second floor and I am walking around there.
‘Cpfffhtch ypfffhhhh!’

Yes, Yes, Yes! Vivian is out. She was hiding behind a door and I look behind it and noticed it. ‘Finally huh silly boy, good luck with finding the rest.’ She has an evil grin on her face. ‘You get ten minutes more now, so again an hour left silly boy!’ I continue my journey with that stupid chair and am now back at the elevator and go to the first floor.

I enter a room and walk around, I don’t see anything or anyone so far. I open every closet, every door, look underneath every table and then look in a mirror. Because of the reflection I see a shoe, don’t know sure which colour, is hiding behind a screen on a podia. I walk towards her.

‘Cpfffhhhhttttchhh ypffffhhhh!’
‘Good job Jayden I am proud of you.’
‘Tpppfhhhnnnnkkk Yppppffffhhhh Dpppphhhssssyyy.’
‘Just two left.’
‘Cpppfffannnn Ippppffffhhh pffffleeeeassssseee asskkppffh yppphhh smmtihnnng?’
‘Ofcourse, but I cannot remove your gag.’
‘Whhhhheeeerrrreeee arrrrreeeee weeeeeeeeeee.’
‘We are here!’

She runs away, before she is leaving the door she speaks ’45 minutes left, you get ten extra!’ So two to go. I continue my search but decide to have a rest on this stupid chair for a couple of minutes. I have no idea of the time ofcourse. I take the elevator to the fifth floor. I know I don’t have much of a strategy. But what would you do in this case.

I open up some doors and see nobody around, then I open some closets and when I enter the last room I hear ‘Auch’. So Lizzy is here, but where. I take the gamble and look in the bathroom, behind the curtain of the shower.

‘Cppppffffhhhhttttssss yppppppffhhh!’
Just one left, I am going to make this! Lizzy is disappointed. ’30 minutes left, you get ten extra.’

Now I only have to find Lydia and I did not see her all time.

-

Note, vote the poll and you can choose of Jayden finds Lydia, not find her, or get taped by her and because of that lose the game.
I knew it. Poor Jayden will not be shown any mercy.
Great Going buddy!!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Great continuation! Love the polling vote! Reminds me of those "let the audience choose" movie endings.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]Ak610[/mention] and [mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] both thanks for your reply. Glad you liked it again!

Poor Jayden, nobody seems to want him to win :lol:
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

So far it is a draw, poll has two days left. Please Vote! :D
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Where is the red devil, maybe I should not think about her that way. Maybe I was stupid, selfish and silly I don’t know. One side of me wanna find Lydia, the other part not. Cause I am wondering what is going to happen. I have like 25 minutes left, so what am I going to do with it. I continue my search, but not really good. A bit sloppy, cause I am also tired, excited and to be honest still turned on because of all the denial happened to me.

This chair is annoying, but I can get it loose. I have the idea I have this chair for a reason, for Lydia. But what is she going to do to me? I already act like I lost but I still have time. I enter room after room, but nowhere a sign of Lydia. I found Daisy again. This girls are trolling me and try to distract me. She twist my nipples ones. ‘Wphhyyy? Yppfh Ouuupffh!’ She runs of, there is not much I can do about.

I enter the elevator and go to the top floor, there are stairs who guide me to the roof. I am not sure how much time I have left. I manage to open the door and now I walk on the roof. I am scared of height so this is a massive challenge for me. ‘Hey Jayden!’ I turn around and I see Lizzy. I walk towards her and she closes the door and lock it. I am stuck on this freaking roof! Why!

Should I scream, should I get scared, should I jump. The last thing is not an option cause I don’t wanna die. But one thing is sure, I am going to lose. I decide to have a seat on the chair and try to relax. I close my eyes and try to think about happy things. Sometimes I open my eyes but luckily for me I cannot look down from where I sit.

I also don’t notice someone is approaching me from behind. Out of nowhere I hear a whisper in my ear. ‘Time is up pantyboy.’ No was she really all time on this roof, was I really so stupid? Why. She has a seat on my lap and I cannot hide my excitement down there, although I wanna pretend I am upset and scared. To many mixed emotions inside of me. I start to laugh and cry into my gag at the same time.

She removes her seat from my lap, removes her heels and hold one heel in front of my nose. ‘Smell boy, I worn pantyhose inside this heels.’ Smelling a shoe, I cannot remember I like this. But I don’t have much choice since I am stuck on a freaking roof! It only distract me from the height, but I know for sure it is not over.

I smell the shoe, it don’t smell really bad to be honest. Not great, but not as bad as I expected. ‘You like the smell boy?’ I nod my head in yes. Not sure what to say. Then she switch the shoe and I am forced to smell that one toe. Also not bad, not great.

‘Are you wondering why I am in red and you are on the roof?’ Again I nod my head in yes. ‘Guess what, I am not going to tell you!’ She starts to remove her pantyhose and then I notice she is wearing two! She removed one but still is wearing one. Then she removes my gag and give me some water.

‘Lydia, why are you doing this?’
‘I am not going to tell you. I am only helping you to get over your scared of height!’
‘Whpppffff?’

She force the pantyhose in my mouth, what I already expected. She ties the legs at the back of my head. Then she ties my ankles and knees with rope to the chair legs separate so I cannot stand up anymore. I am only looking at her. Then she removes her other pantyhose, also red and force it over my head. Now I only have a blurry sight of this women I thought yesterday was really hot. I still think today, I can pretend she is not but she is.

‘Are you getting tired Jayden?’ I nod my head in yes. ‘Bad luck for you cause we are not done yet!’ I expected that she left me on the roof but all the girls are entering the roof. I guess Lydia was lying about the height. The girls lift the chair up and with the four of them they are guiding me back off the stairs to the elevator.

We are going to the main floor, where they drag me out of the elevator to a big window. When they place me I notice a bucket at the other side of the window. There is a piece of paper on it but I cannot read it yet. I try to have a closer look. Then I can read the paper.

‘Donate your pantyhose and play ten minutes with me, I do whatever you like cause I am an addict to pantyhose! Kisses.’ What. What? I don’t want this, I never said I want this. Then I notice next to the window there is a door and they unlock it. Vivian is standing in front of me and force two cotton pads in front of my eyes.

I wanna panic, but also not. Cause this is hot, but also I don’t wanna get in trouble. ‘Well should we switch every hour so we can sleep normal but also can protect him if it is necessary?’

But, you never know with this girls, will they be really there or not.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Poor Jayden! Wonder how the night will unfold for him... ;)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago Where is the red devil, maybe I should not think about her that way. Maybe I was stupid, selfish and silly I don’t know. One side of me wanna find Lydia, the other part not. Cause I am wondering what is going to happen. I have like 25 minutes left, so what am I going to do with it. I continue my search, but not really good. A bit sloppy, cause I am also tired, excited and to be honest still turned on because of all the denial happened to me.

This chair is annoying, but I can get it loose. I have the idea I have this chair for a reason, for Lydia. But what is she going to do to me? I already act like I lost but I still have time. I enter room after room, but nowhere a sign of Lydia. I found Daisy again. This girls are trolling me and try to distract me. She twist my nipples ones. ‘Wphhyyy? Yppfh Ouuupffh!’ She runs of, there is not much I can do about.

I enter the elevator and go to the top floor, there are stairs who guide me to the roof. I am not sure how much time I have left. I manage to open the door and now I walk on the roof. I am scared of height so this is a massive challenge for me. ‘Hey Jayden!’ I turn around and I see Lizzy. I walk towards her and she closes the door and lock it. I am stuck on this freaking roof! Why!

Should I scream, should I get scared, should I jump. The last thing is not an option cause I don’t wanna die. But one thing is sure, I am going to lose. I decide to have a seat on the chair and try to relax. I close my eyes and try to think about happy things. Sometimes I open my eyes but luckily for me I cannot look down from where I sit.

I also don’t notice someone is approaching me from behind. Out of nowhere I hear a whisper in my ear. ‘Time is up pantyboy.’ No was she really all time on this roof, was I really so stupid? Why. She has a seat on my lap and I cannot hide my excitement down there, although I wanna pretend I am upset and scared. To many mixed emotions inside of me. I start to laugh and cry into my gag at the same time.

She removes her seat from my lap, removes her heels and hold one heel in front of my nose. ‘Smell boy, I worn pantyhose inside this heels.’ Smelling a shoe, I cannot remember I like this. But I don’t have much choice since I am stuck on a freaking roof! It only distract me from the height, but I know for sure it is not over.

I smell the shoe, it don’t smell really bad to be honest. Not great, but not as bad as I expected. ‘You like the smell boy?’ I nod my head in yes. Not sure what to say. Then she switch the shoe and I am forced to smell that one toe. Also not bad, not great.

‘Are you wondering why I am in red and you are on the roof?’ Again I nod my head in yes. ‘Guess what, I am not going to tell you!’ She starts to remove her pantyhose and then I notice she is wearing two! She removed one but still is wearing one. Then she removes my gag and give me some water.

‘Lydia, why are you doing this?’
‘I am not going to tell you. I am only helping you to get over your scared of height!’
‘Whpppffff?’

She force the pantyhose in my mouth, what I already expected. She ties the legs at the back of my head. Then she ties my ankles and knees with rope to the chair legs separate so I cannot stand up anymore. I am only looking at her. Then she removes her other pantyhose, also red and force it over my head. Now I only have a blurry sight of this women I thought yesterday was really hot. I still think today, I can pretend she is not but she is.

‘Are you getting tired Jayden?’ I nod my head in yes. ‘Bad luck for you cause we are not done yet!’ I expected that she left me on the roof but all the girls are entering the roof. I guess Lydia was lying about the height. The girls lift the chair up and with the four of them they are guiding me back off the stairs to the elevator.

We are going to the main floor, where they drag me out of the elevator to a big window. When they place me I notice a bucket at the other side of the window. There is a piece of paper on it but I cannot read it yet. I try to have a closer look. Then I can read the paper.

‘Donate your pantyhose and play ten minutes with me, I do whatever you like cause I am an addict to pantyhose! Kisses.’ What. What? I don’t want this, I never said I want this. Then I notice next to the window there is a door and they unlock it. Vivian is standing in front of me and force two cotton pads in front of my eyes.

I wanna panic, but also not. Cause this is hot, but also I don’t wanna get in trouble. ‘Well should we switch every hour so we can sleep normal but also can protect him if it is necessary?’

But, you never know with this girls, will they be really there or not.
WTF!! That Was So Hot!!!
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Really busy at the moment, next chapter end of the week or next week :)
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

There I sit, on my chair. Waiting for what is going to happen to me now. It makes me kind a nervous, but also kind a excited. There can happen a lot of stuff to me now and, there is nothing I can do about. I hear someone laughing, I think it is Daisy but I am not really sure. The hose over my head is pressing my ears a bit, everything sounds a bit muffled. Like everyone around me is gagged. Probably because of my tiredness, but it is a fun idea to imagine.

I take the laugh also that there could happen anything really soon. And that is right, I feel two really cold hands on my nipples. Damn they are cold, it must be cold outside. Chills over my body, excitement in a little part of me. The hands start to twist my nipples. ‘Mppfhh, whpfr arpfh yph?’ Ofcourse I don’t get a reply, I also did not expect that but at least I could try. This cold hands starts to fondle my chest, but also pulling the hair of my chest. Why I don’t get, cause it does not much to me. It is not hurting, it is not a turn on. The only thing I wanna know who this person is.

I get a slap on my face. And again. And then with two hands at the same time. Damn, this is really hot! Who is this person? I hear a roll of tape and I get one single wrap underneath my chest, just under the nipples. It feels like someone is writing also on it. I get a last slap in the face and then for a couple of minutes there is not happening much.

Then there are two new hands, they lift up the hose on my head just to above my mouth, and the gag gets removed. But before I can speak I get a really tight handgag over my mouth. ‘Whpf? Whpf Ips Tiifs?’ I feel another hand on the excited part of my body. Because off all the denial it is really sensitive and it starts to tease me down there. But it is such a soft speed, I already know that it again is not going to be my moment so I decide to play along. ‘Mpfh, hpr hpr.’ I try to say harder but this hand was tight over my mouth. A couple of minutes and teasing later I feel a single wrap of ducttape above my nipples and again like someone is writing on it.

Altough I am not gagged I don’t dare to ask, cause I don’t wanna get in trouble. Out of nowhere somebody start to tickle my feet, really bad. I am really ticklish, but I don’t have much with tickling. ‘’Hahahahaha, please, hahaha, please.’ I cannot hold my laugh. This is a good relaxing moment for now but I am afraid I am going to pee in my pants, and that is not something I want! And wait, I wear a hose and a skirt.. damn that could get messy. Again I feel a wrap of tape, now around my belly button, and again feel like someone is writing on it.

‘Is there someone?’
‘What do you want Pantyboy?’ Oh god Vivian, that could never be a good thing but I really need some water.
‘Can I please have some water, I am really thirsty.’
‘Whatever, I will be right back.’

I wait there but then I feel my nose get pinched, out of reply I open my mouth. There is going something soft inside, damn it is a sweaty hose but damn this is also great. I then feel that the hose is going back down over my mouth and I cannot spit the hose out because of that.

‘I donate two, do I then get double playtime?’ I don’t hear a reply, so probably or Vivian is not there or she nods her head in yes. Cause I don’t think she will say no. This voice don’t sound familiar to me. I wait for what is going to happen. After a couple of seconds the chair is on his back and I am laying on the ground.

She starts to fondle my legs, and if there is one thing what really turns me on is it that. I have a thing for legs, don’t blame me, please. But she does this really for twenty minutes! It is such a massive teasing period that I don’t know how to act anymore, how to behave, how to reply. I feel her legs pressing around my body, she has soft legs.

Again there is a single wrap of ducttape around my body, but this time my mouth. And a second one also over my mouth. Then there is some writing over it.

All night I get teased, I get denial, I cannot see anything or anyone. I get wrapped all time, there is writing over me. I don’t get the writing. I am now completely mummified beside of little me, my nipples and my nose and eyes. How on earth did this happen?

‘Jayden how are you doing?’
‘Mpky’
It is Lydia and I already know that there will something happen what I don’t expect so I just not say much.

‘We have a new game for you, are you excited about that?’
‘Mbe, wht?’
‘Well, there are 35 pantyhoses in the bucket.’
Wait what, 35? Damn there happened a lot but I don’t remember everything anymore.

‘On every wrap tape around your body there is written a name. We push your cotton pads beside for ten minutes and you can read all names in the mirror.’ Why on earth whould I read all that names, there is nothing for me to win. Like I am going to remember every name. But okay maybe then I can finally win something.

‘After that you get them back ofcourse. We let you smell every hose then for 35 seconds. After that you have to tell us who it is. Simple, right?’ I am shocked to hear that cause how on earth am I going to do that. Why cannot anything go normal with these four. I nod my head in yes.

The cotton pads get pushed a side, I look in the mirror. But behind me. BEHIND ME. THERE ARE STANDING A LARGE GROUP OFF WOMAN!.

I am excited, and embarrassed cause all this girl look hot, and they played with me. But I don’t know who they are. I start to read their names. Some are easy to remember, like Kitty or Sophie. But some are really difficult. Yanoetszka for example. This is going to be tough. All these girl are staring at me, but I am going to do my best. I get the cotton pads back over my eyes.

‘One last thing pantyboy, all these girls are going to hold their own hose under your nose, good luck!’

Oh my hose..
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago There I sit, on my chair. Waiting for what is going to happen to me now. It makes me kind a nervous, but also kind a excited. There can happen a lot of stuff to me now and, there is nothing I can do about. I hear someone laughing, I think it is Daisy but I am not really sure. The hose over my head is pressing my ears a bit, everything sounds a bit muffled. Like everyone around me is gagged. Probably because of my tiredness, but it is a fun idea to imagine.

I take the laugh also that there could happen anything really soon. And that is right, I feel two really cold hands on my nipples. Damn they are cold, it must be cold outside. Chills over my body, excitement in a little part of me. The hands start to twist my nipples. ‘Mppfhh, whpfr arpfh yph?’ Ofcourse I don’t get a reply, I also did not expect that but at least I could try. This cold hands starts to fondle my chest, but also pulling the hair of my chest. Why I don’t get, cause it does not much to me. It is not hurting, it is not a turn on. The only thing I wanna know who this person is.

I get a slap on my face. And again. And then with two hands at the same time. Damn, this is really hot! Who is this person? I hear a roll of tape and I get one single wrap underneath my chest, just under the nipples. It feels like someone is writing also on it. I get a last slap in the face and then for a couple of minutes there is not happening much.

Then there are two new hands, they lift up the hose on my head just to above my mouth, and the gag gets removed. But before I can speak I get a really tight handgag over my mouth. ‘Whpf? Whpf Ips Tiifs?’ I feel another hand on the excited part of my body. Because off all the denial it is really sensitive and it starts to tease me down there. But it is such a soft speed, I already know that it again is not going to be my moment so I decide to play along. ‘Mpfh, hpr hpr.’ I try to say harder but this hand was tight over my mouth. A couple of minutes and teasing later I feel a single wrap of ducttape above my nipples and again like someone is writing on it.

Altough I am not gagged I don’t dare to ask, cause I don’t wanna get in trouble. Out of nowhere somebody start to tickle my feet, really bad. I am really ticklish, but I don’t have much with tickling. ‘’Hahahahaha, please, hahaha, please.’ I cannot hold my laugh. This is a good relaxing moment for now but I am afraid I am going to pee in my pants, and that is not something I want! And wait, I wear a hose and a skirt.. damn that could get messy. Again I feel a wrap of tape, now around my belly button, and again feel like someone is writing on it.

‘Is there someone?’
‘What do you want Pantyboy?’ Oh god Vivian, that could never be a good thing but I really need some water.
‘Can I please have some water, I am really thirsty.’
‘Whatever, I will be right back.’

I wait there but then I feel my nose get pinched, out of reply I open my mouth. There is going something soft inside, damn it is a sweaty hose but damn this is also great. I then feel that the hose is going back down over my mouth and I cannot spit the hose out because of that.

‘I donate two, do I then get double playtime?’ I don’t hear a reply, so probably or Vivian is not there or she nods her head in yes. Cause I don’t think she will say no. This voice don’t sound familiar to me. I wait for what is going to happen. After a couple of seconds the chair is on his back and I am laying on the ground.

She starts to fondle my legs, and if there is one thing what really turns me on is it that. I have a thing for legs, don’t blame me, please. But she does this really for twenty minutes! It is such a massive teasing period that I don’t know how to act anymore, how to behave, how to reply. I feel her legs pressing around my body, she has soft legs.

Again there is a single wrap of ducttape around my body, but this time my mouth. And a second one also over my mouth. Then there is some writing over it.

All night I get teased, I get denial, I cannot see anything or anyone. I get wrapped all time, there is writing over me. I don’t get the writing. I am now completely mummified beside of little me, my nipples and my nose and eyes. How on earth did this happen?

‘Jayden how are you doing?’
‘Mpky’
It is Lydia and I already know that there will something happen what I don’t expect so I just not say much.

‘We have a new game for you, are you excited about that?’
‘Mbe, wht?’
‘Well, there are 35 pantyhoses in the bucket.’
Wait what, 35? Damn there happened a lot but I don’t remember everything anymore.

‘On every wrap tape around your body there is written a name. We push your cotton pads beside for ten minutes and you can read all names in the mirror.’ Why on earth whould I read all that names, there is nothing for me to win. Like I am going to remember every name. But okay maybe then I can finally win something.

‘After that you get them back ofcourse. We let you smell every hose then for 35 seconds. After that you have to tell us who it is. Simple, right?’ I am shocked to hear that cause how on earth am I going to do that. Why cannot anything go normal with these four. I nod my head in yes.

The cotton pads get pushed a side, I look in the mirror. But behind me. BEHIND ME. THERE ARE STANDING A LARGE GROUP OFF WOMAN!.

I am excited, and embarrassed cause all this girl look hot, and they played with me. But I don’t know who they are. I start to read their names. Some are easy to remember, like Kitty or Sophie. But some are really difficult. Yanoetszka for example. This is going to be tough. All these girl are staring at me, but I am going to do my best. I get the cotton pads back over my eyes.

‘One last thing pantyboy, all these girls are going to hold their own hose under your nose, good luck!’

Oh my hose..
🥵🔥
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic