Stuck at home (self/m) [Part 3 - Jan 11th]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Stuck at home (self/m) [Part 3 - Jan 11th]

Post by Killua »

Hey you, long time no see. After I finished my main story I thought it would be time to finally start the second tale in the universe of Max and Mark. I´ll try to write the story in such a way that you don´t necessarily need previous knowledge from the first story but it´s definitely gonna be useful to know some background information. So you can read that story without reading the first one, if you read the other story first, you, of course, have more detailed information about the characters, but I´m sure Max tries his best to mention important things whenever it´s necessary. ;)

So you probably guessed it, this time the story will be written from Max´s point of view or better he is the one writing it on the same fictional TuG-Board as Mark did with his story “Never leave your phone unguarded!”.

Also, this time the story isn´t as far planned as my first one. I know how I want to start and how I want it to end, at least, for the main part of it. So, I haven´t decided everything yet. But, the story will definitely be shorter than “Never leave your phone unguarded!” but long enough to be still split into various parts. Part 1, will just be a short starting chapter to see if it could, at least, make you a little bit intrigued about the story.

Part I (1): Something is missing

Stuck at home:

… or Never leave your key unguarded as I wanted to name it but Mark insisted rather sternly that I can´t just steal his name. That stingy big dummy! [Note for myself: I might better remove that later… looking over my shoulder, Mark seems not to like it]

You probably know me already from Mark´s story “Never leave your phone unguarded!”. In case you don´t know me yet, I´ll quickly introduce myself. My name is Max and I´m 11 years old. I have short blond hair, that is cut shorter at the sides. I´m living alone with my mom because my dad passed away a few years ago but she has to work a lot and has not that much time for me. Right now, I´m wearing a white t-shirt, black soccer shorts (no, I´m not playing soccer, they are just comfy), no shoes and no socks but legcuffs that are wrapped one time around my office chair before they got cuffed on my ankles. I don´t have the key, Mark doesn´t have the key and I´m not happy about it. You surely ask yourself the big question: Why? Well… because I´m as bright as a torch without batteries. I made the only two people I really really love angry at me and that´s the result of that, at least, partly.

For all of you who don´t know that: Mark is my babysitter, direct neighbour and closest friend. You probably can´t imagine how much he helped me and what he did for me when I was in some serious trouble. He literally even saved my life! He is 20 years old and a student at a university only a few towns away.

What happened? Well, it all started 2 days ago on a Friday afternoon about 1 month after the weekend Mark described in his story (on that weekend, we played our first and until now only tie-up game together). As always, my mom wasn´t home yet and probably had to work a bit longer. She wasn´t working that weekend because Mark had one of his second-attempt-exams on that day and she told him he should get some rest over the weekend. That meant I was home alone for at least 3-5 hours depending on how long my mom would work that day. During the day nothing was on tv and I was bored of all my games. Mark wasn´t available to play a tie-up game with me because of his stupid exam, so I decided to try and tie myself up for a change. ´It can´t be that difficult to tie myself up even though it´s quite a while since I experimented on myself ´ I thought.

I still had lots of time until my mom would be home, so I went in my closet and removed the shelves on the right side and the wooden boards behind them, revealing my secret shelves with all my stuff to tie myself up. I won´t explain here how I got all this stuff. The only person I have told about my collection and my secret stash is Mark, but even he doesn´t know where and how I got that huge and expensive collection.

I started simply by taking my normal handcuffs, my large keyring with many different keys on it and a pair of legcuffs out of my hiding spot. Next, I laid down on my bed, placing the keys next to my pillow. Originally I wore the same black soccer shorts, a t-shirt and some black socks. I´m slim and athletically built, so I had nothing to be ashamed of. So I decided to take off my shirt and socks because it made me feel even more vulnerable and helpless. I took my legcuffs and locked them first around my left and then my right ankle. Of course, it left me more than enough space between my legs to walk normally but it felt at least a tiny bit restricting and helped me to imagine things like being kidnapped or in prison or something like that. I lay down on my side, my head on my pillow and used my handcuffs to lock my hands securely behind my back. Naturally, I made the cuffs tight enough, so I wasn´t able to slip my hands out of them. I made myself comfortable and started daydreaming a bit, dreaming of the events from 4 weeks ago. But… something felt wrong. There just wasn´t that one feeling. I didn´t really feel tied up. It felt completely different compared to the time when Mark tied me up. Something was missing…

I turned around a few times and tugged at my cuffs to make sure I was really locked up. But still… I wasn´t feeling like I did before. ´Maybe I´m just too comfortable?´ - I thought and stood up to get a normal padlock from my collection. I felt, at least, a little bit like a prisoner while I was walking in my legcuffs barefoot on the slightly cool floor with my hands cuffed behind my back, hearing that metallic sound of the legcuff chain rattling on the floor. Still, it felt different compared to the game I played with Mark.

I sat down on my bed, then carefully lay down on my belly. I bent my legs and grabbed the chain of my legcuffs with my left hand while holding the lock in my right one and started to fiddle the lock through 2 of the many chain links of the legcuffs. This shortened the chain and therefore reduced the space between my legs. Using the same lock, I got it through the middle chain link of my handcuffs where I finally closed it. This made the hogtie tighter because I wasn´t using the full length of the legcuff chain anymore. I don´t know how long the shortened chain was but I made sure it´s tight enough, so my legs were forcefully bent at a 45-degree angle.

I started pulling my legs to test my new range of movement. It wasn´t uncomfortably tight, it just felt good. I could still wiggle around a bit and with little effort switch between lying on my side and lying on my belly. I regretted not taking a second lock with me, because I could still move my feet too far apart. After a short fun struggle, I lay on my side just enjoying the hogtie. I tried to remember that weekend, pondering what was missing because it still didn´t feel the same. ´At least, I need a key to get myself out and can´t just pull free´ - I thought when I was suddenly startled for a moment. ´The keys! Where are they?´- I uneasily reminded myself, feeling a little panic rising up inside of me.

I knew, I definitely took them out of my shelves. But where did I left them? I looked around, testing if I could slip my hands out, but, of course, I made those cuffs too tight for that. Then I saw something shiny peeking out from under my pillow. Because of all my struggling, the keys must´ve slipped under my pillow. I was immensely relieved, sighing “That was close!” into my empty room.

A short moment later, I realised it. Or, at least, I thought I had realised what was missing in comparison to my last time with Mark. I started to believe that I was just missing the feeling of being truly helpless. When I couldn´t find the keys, besides feeling slightly panicked, I felt also helpless. But when I know I can easily untie myself by turning around and struggling a little bit closer to my pillow, I´m not feeling helpless at all. I came to the conclusion that tying myself up isn´t bad, but it´s not as great as when someone else is tying me up. But! ´There must be a way to get, at least, a little bit closer to that feeling. Maybe it´s the distance between me and the keys?´ - I started asking myself.

Oh, I nearly forgot! You probably noticed that the font is a little bit larger this time. There was a poll that showed many readers like slightly larger font. So, I decided to give it a try. If you guys don´t like it, I´ll change it back to its original size.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yes, that feeling when you want to grab the keys and you do not see them... that sure is an adrenaline rush. Been there, done that, survived. :lol:
Great story, thanks for posting. And since you called this part 1, I assume there will be more?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] thanks for the comment! Yes, there will be definitely more. I'm not that good on planning the exact number of parts... but I guess in the end the story should be about 4-6 parts. I never completely plan a story from the beginning. Normally I know how to start and how I want it to end, filling the space between with more or less fix ideas and sometimes add a spontanous idea.

Another more or less great moment is when your key is about to fall from your bed/couch and you know each movement could cause exactly that... :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Killua wrote: 2 years ago Another more or less great moment is when your key is about to fall from your bed/couch and you know each movement could cause exactly that...
Or when you drop it while trying to release yourself. Yes, been there, done that.

drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Always have an "out." And always have a "spotter." All too often, Murphy's Law applies: "If anything can go wrong, it will go wrong, usually at the worst possible moment."

Drawscore
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] & [mention]drawscore[/mention] Thank you for your comments!

Part 2 will be a short one too. I thought that I found a good spot to make a cut here. It´s a real cliffhanger ;)

Part II (2): Starting some experiments

Do you know that feeling when you are experimenting on something and really want to accomplish that but the process of experimenting starts to become so much fun that you can´t just stop and you want to get better and better at it just for the fun? Well, that´s exactly how I felt when I tried to recreate the feeling of my first tie-up game with Mark.

Before I continue any further, I need to tell you how my room looks like. First of all, my room is on the first floor (one above the ground floor). When you come up the staircase it´s located at the end of the left floor. My own bathroom is next to my room on the right side (when you look at my door from the outside of my room). I got some… let´s say bad memories related to that bathroom, so I´m using the shower and bathtub in my mom's bathroom lately. Back to my room: It´s quite large for my age but a bit more lengthy than it´s wide. When you enter the room, you´ll find my bed on the right wall. It´s a normal single bed for kids and its long side is against the wall, so I can only fall out of it in one direction. There are some shelves for my games, toys and books on the same wall next to my bed. On the opposite wall are my desk, computer and a large wardrobe. Also, there is another door on that wall that leads to my very old walk-in closet. I only use it for some jackets and some old stuff which fits in there… and of course for my tie-up gear which is hidden behind the shelves inside of the closet. Opposide from the door is my large window. The middle of the room is pretty empty with a large carpet where I usually play on. It´s great for building lego. There are more details I could tell you about my room, but it´s not necessary for that story.

Experiment 1
Back to the story. I wanted to start experimenting right off and therefore quickly released myself but left the legcuffs on, just for the feeling. I grabbed the keys and put them on the floor next to my desk. For that experiment, I got another lock, a rubber ball and a nearly spent roll of duct tape. Normally I would´ve tested everything piece by piece but I had a limited amount of time, so I needed to mix my experiments of restraining me even more and putting the keys further away.

I sat down on my bed, peeking over to the keys to make sure they are exactly there where I wanted them to be before I took one of the locks and clicked it shut directly around both cuffs of the legcuffs. This reduced the movement of my ankles to a minimum.

Satisfied with the result, I took the rubber ball (the kind that jumps when you throw it at the floor), put it into my mouth and sealed it in with 3 strips of duct tape. The ball was a big one that would press my tongue down and surely wouldn´t slip down my throat that easily. And before you ask: Yes, I know that 3 strips of tape aren´t as effective as wrapping it around my head. But, I had not much duct tape left, so I needed to use it a bit more sparingly. Also, that stuff is sticky as hell… I certainly didn´t want it to be stuck against my hair!

“Mmmmph! Hmmph mmmphh!!!” – I tested my gag by screaming for help. I had to chuckle a bit when I noticed that it was really effective. The ball was a tiny bit too big and quite hard which was a bit uncomfortable but maybe that would make me feel more helpless, so I left it like that.

Next, I laid down on my belly again and cuffed my hands behind my back with the normal handcuffs, keeping the other lock in my right hand. I started to fiddle the lock through two chain links of the legcuffs again, so I wouldn´t use the full length of the chain and make the hogtie tighter. After some experimenting, I found the same length as I had used on my first try… but I just couldn´t resist and made it tighter. In the end, each movement pulled on my wrists a little, even when I didn´t move at all there was a slight pull on the chain. I don´t know why I did it… I just had some kind of “all or nothing” –feeling at that moment.

The constant feeling of the cuffs pulling against my wrists felt completely different from my way more comfortable position that I tried before. I just felt a lot more tied up which was a great feeling. The gag forced me to breathe through my nose and with the ball in my mouth I couldn´t really move my tongue. I tried pulling my feet apart but with the lock directly connecting both cuffs around my ankles, there was only a fraction of an inch of movement. The cuffs were locked directly together which pressed the cuff against the opposite ankle each. Not really a comfortable feeling but not painful either. Indeed I felt way more restricted and kind of more helpless than before. For a self-tie and especially the first experiment of the day, the feeling was closer to the feeling I tried to recreate than I expected.

I enjoyed that hogtie and I probably would´ve stayed like this a while longer but I just wondered if I could push the whole thing another step further by adding more restraints? I looked to my left and stared at the keys. They were still on the floor next to my desk. I started to wonder if I really thought the whole thing through... because I was lying on my bed while the keys were on the floor. Of course, I knew that I had to get off the bed while hogtied when I tied myself up… but… tied like that, the height difference became way scarier than I thought it would.

I knew I had to find a way over there. It was the only way to free myself. That added some other kind of helplessness because I knew I could get free… but I had to do something for it, something I would rather avoid to do… falling off of my bed.

I tried wiggling closer to the edge of my bed which confronted me with the first problem. I had waaaay less wiggle room than I expected. ´Why was it necessary to make that stupid hogtie THAT tight?!´ - I thought angrily, cursing myself. I even started looking over my shoulder, hoping that Mark would just randomly appear in my doorway and save me, but nothing happened. There was no Mark and nobody else who could help me. And I wasn´t really getting close to the edge of my bed. The slightest movement pulled on my wrists. At first, it was a nice feeling but even though I was just tied for a few minutes, it already started to hurt slightly.

When Mark tied me on that one occasion, among other positions, he put me into a tight hogtie with tons of ropes, thumbcuffs, a ballgag, a blindfold and even put some earplugs in my ears. After some time I got a little sore but I could just wait until he freed me… but now I had to get out on my own, and therefore struggle against those tight cuffs. I couldn´t just wait until someone freed me, I had to do it on my own, no matter how uncomfortable and painful it would be. It definitely wasn´t a good idea to tie myself that tight when nobody is around.

I tried lifting my upper body a bit and wiggle slightly further to the edge of my bed, but that wasn´t working. I couldn´t move like that. Next, I tried using my shoulder more, pressing it into my bed and trying to pull myself a bit closer. I moved my legs as close to my hands as possible, so I wouldn´t pull too hard on the chain because it was too uncomfortable. It worked but was really slow, so I tried using my legs to help as well. Instead of trying to reduce the pressure on my wrists by pushing my ankles as close to my hands as possible, I concentrated on my knees. Luckily, I didn´t tie them together, so I could use them to push my lower half closer to the edge of my bed. I lifted my left one a bit and pushed sideways with the other, then lifting the other one and pulling with the other.

After a few tries, I was finally right at the edge. I was breathing a little bit heavier at that time and started to regret using that ball as a gag. It started to become more and more uncomfortable. I tried to remove the tape by rubbing my face on my sheets, but I got not enough grip to get the tape off of my face. It was too sticky and without a loose edge, I couldn´t even try to make it stick to the sheets instead of my face. That ball would stay in my mouth whether I wanted it or not. “Mmmmmph! Mmpph mph mmmph, mmmph mmph!” – I started cursing the ball in my mouth.

There was still that big problem of getting off of my bed without hurting myself. My hands were cuffed behind my back and to my feet, so I couldn´t grab something to lower myself slowly to the ground. There was only one way, falling down. The only thing I could decide was if I wanted to fall on my face or my knees. You probably guessed it already, I preferred falling on my knees. So, I carefully started to slide my knees over the edge wiggling my lower half further and further until I could feel the gravity taking hold of me. I thought I would just slip down, but I somehow managed it that the centre of my weight seemed to be exactly on the edge of my bed. My upper body was slightly off of the mattress while my knees were still in mid-air above the ground. The feeling of hanging off the edge of my bed was really scary. I didn´t want to fall down… I couldn´t see how far the ground was away from my knees which scared me. I tried to get back up on my bed but with my shoulders hovering above the mattress I couldn´t pull myself up. My knees were in mid-air, so they weren´t helping me either. When I tried wiggling, I just slipped a tiny bit further down. I wanted it to stop… that wasn´t fun like that. “Mmmmph…” – I started whimpering which was a try to call for Mark who probably wasn´t even in town at the moment.

That position was getting more and more uncomfortable. With my lower half hanging over the edge of my bed and my shoulders just slightly above the mattress, I was constantly pulling on my cuffs. I grabbed the chain with both hands to get at least a little bit of pressure off of my wrists. It started to become painful and I wanted it to stop but when I tried looking over my shoulder to find out how deep it went down, my mind started to play some mean pranks on me. The image of a high cliff came into my mind and I just couldn´t persuade myself to move. My body just didn´t want to listen anymore. Whenever I tried to see the ground, even though I couldn´t see how much distance was between my knees and the ground, my mind started to develop another picture that I didn´t want to see at that moment. From a cliff with thorns on the ground to a deep river and finally even a volcano. “Mmmph-mmph mmph mph…” – I whimpered “Someone, help me!” into my gag.
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

And here we go with the "cliffhangers" again 😈. Pun intended this time I see 🤣🤣

So, Max has atleast one person that will help him out with the tying but he still goes and does some self bondage without anyone being in the house with him. The saying "it was at this moment, he know he f**ked up" comes to mind. I guess he's gonna learn a little lesson about self bondage.

Kinda brings back some memories of when I used to do self bondage. Was always looking to one up the last time. Had a few close calls but then the moment came when I knew I f**ked up. Ended up injuring my wrist, that lasted a couple weeks if I remember right. The worse thing was, I dang near killed myself trying to get free. Let's just say I learned a valuable lesson with self bondage that day. Didn't stop me, just thought things thoroughly through from then on out, though I haven't done it in years now. I guess I found I enjoy it a little more tying someone else then being tied 🤣

And since this is labeled as "Starting some experiments" I wonder what else Max will come up with after the 1st one 🤔. After he gets free though of course 😅
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I agree with [mention]Red86[/mention], nice 'cliffhanger'.

And I know that feeling. Have been tied up on the bed and having my escape on the ground, trying to figure out how to get of the bed without hurting myself. The (stupid) things we do :lol:

Great update, let's see what happens next...

BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Wow, I really love this amazing story. Selfbondage is My favorite thing ever. I also love tape gag. Congratulations!!! I love it
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

fantastic...!!!

you know, I always hate self tied because i never feel the same at when I was tied at 9-14 YO... i can free my hands very easy but I always use ropes...

max use handcuffs and I can imagine how desperate he was when he discovered what the keys were in his room floor and he was hogtied and lying over his bed...

the fall must be hurt
lepangolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lepangolin »

That is a wondeful begining, can't wait for more!!
Thanks
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Sure hope Mark pops in just for a minute to check on him, sees his predicament, takes the keys, and leaves. Goes back to his place to study for a few hours.
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

[mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]BoudBoy22[/mention] [mention]alkaid_[/mention] [mention]lepangolin[/mention] [mention]Finn[/mention] Guys, thank you sooo much for all your kind comments. I´m so sorry, that I kept you waiting for so long. I just had the writers block of doom on that story. I started the story in way that I quickly regrettet. I was stuck on a single part and stuck on the whole thing not knowing how I should continue. I just talked to someone on Deviantart who helped me finding a solution for my problem. By the way, if you ever decide to read this, thank you very much for your advice PlaymakerM19. I guess, I can continue with the story now. Luckily there wasn´t much happening until now. The main part of it is still a bit ahead. That´s just the intro to something interesting.

Part III: Freedom! Or…

I had to face it. There was nobody who could help me. I was still hanging halfway from the edge of my bed and couldn´t get back up because I was still in a strict hogtie with my hand- and legcuffs, gagged with a rubber ball bouncing ball and 3 strips of tape over my mouth. Whenever I tried to look down, my mind started to show me another picture of something I didn´t want to see, as a high cliff with thorns at the bottom for example.

I was hanging there for about 10 minutes when my wrists started to hurt more and more and more. I was cursing myself for being that stupid. I wanted out really bad. In my mind, I was still hoping that Mark would just randomly appear and save me… but that was really unlikely to happen. So, I started to go through all my possibilities in this situation… which were basically two. I could either try to stay like that, balancing on the edge of my bed and just hope that someone would find me in a few hours. That someone would be likely my mom, who would then think I´m weird and probably ground me forever because my wrists would surely take a lot of damage from the constant pull of the handcuffs. Or I could be brave and just let myself slip down… but I was scared of the height because I couldn´t really see how deep it was and couldn´t anticipate how much it would hurt.

That way I started some kind of dialogue in my head, just discussing with myself what I should do… sounds strange and is strange but, at least, it distracted me a little bit from the pictures my mind was making up about high cliffs. I came to the conclusion that I had to fall off of my bed, no matter what. But, the moment I looked down again, those pictures of high cliffs, volcanos and all other terrible things came right back into my mind and I was just too scared to do it. Then, I suddenly heard a voice:

“Oh Max… what are you doing there?” – the familiar-sounding voice said. I knew that voice! It was Mark! Frantically, I started looking at my door… but still… there was nobody. I looked around my room as much as my position allowed, but the only person there was myself.

“Mmmph?” – I tried calling for him.

“You need to get off of your bed, buddy.” – the voice said. It took a moment for me to realise, that voice wasn´t real… it was just another prank that my mind played on me. Still… I felt immensely relieved. Even though it was just in my head, I felt like Mark was there with me and would help me.

I closed my eyes and relaxed as much as I could in my current position to be able to “speak” with the image of Mark in my head.

“I can´t! It´s too deep! I´m gonna die!” – I said… or better thought slightly panicked at the pictures my mind was making up… It probably wasn´t a good idea to watch a documentary about dangerous places the night before.

“Max, calm down. Remember who you are. You are always a smart boy who is able to think things through and see the logic in them. So, let´s start the easy way. Where are you right now?” – the image of Mark asked me.

“At home, lying on my bed, tightly hogtied…” – I said to the image.

“So… you are at home. And how likely is it that there is a high cliff with thorns on the ground right in your room? Wouldn´t that mean that your whole house is split in two?” –Mark´s image said.

“Well… I guess so…” – I said trying to look at the logical aspects of it.

“And if your house is split into two parts right now because a cliff appeared randomly in your hometown, wouldn´t there be already people to help you? Wouldn´t you already hear sirens of the police or firefighters?” – the Marks image explained calmly.

“Err… I guess… you´re probably right.” – I answered.

“So it´s impossible that there is a cliff in your room?” – the image continued.

“Yes.” – I answered.

“How deep is it from your bed to the ground?” – Mark´s image asked.

“If I consider that the mattress is slightly pressed down because of my weight, it should be about 45 cm (18 inches)” – I calculated.

“And would it really kill you to fall 45 cm from your bed… or would it even hurt you?” –Mark´s image asked further.

“No… it wouldn´t even hurt much…” – I said.

“And what are you scared about?” – the image asked.

“Well…” – I tried to think about a possible answer.

“Then stop complaining and look down to the ground now.” – the image commanded. I complied and I couldn´t see the cliff anymore. There was just the ground and it didn´t look as deep as I expected it.

“Thanks, Mark!” – I added in my thoughts.

“Well… I do not really exist, so you better thank yourself.” – the image said, smiled at me and then disappeared.

“If I tell anyone about this, they put me into a straightjacket and lock me in a rubber cell…” – I thought and let myself slide off of my bed. It really wasn´t hurting me at all. My knees were hanging that low that they caught me nearly immediately.

Finally on the ground, I noticed that the cuffs weren´t pulling on my wrists that much anymore. Still, it was really exhausting and I was sweating a bit. I took a moment to recover before I used my knees again to move slowly to the keys. I had to use my shoulders too or else I would just turn spin around in a circle. Each movement was tugging on the cuffs and I could still feel the soreness of my wrists because the cuffs were digging into them for over 10 minutes while hanging off of my bed. Still, it wasn´t hurting that much anymore. Maybe I was just getting used to it.

Once I reached them, I leaned as much to my left side as possible to grab the keys. ´Finally!´ - I thought relieved when I held them in my hands.

It wasn´t much of work to eventually remove all cuffs after I had the key. Then, finally, I was able to rip the tape off of my mouth and spit out that ball. “Freedom!” – I shouted into my empty room.

After that experience, I was just glad to be free again. I brought everything back into my closet (not closing the secret stash completely) and lay on my bed relaxing a bit. That was exhausting to be in that situation. I lay on my back and looked at the ceiling thinking about what just had happened. I lifted my hands up and looked at my wrists. The marks were visible and would probably fade after one or two hours.

`Somehow this didn´t turn out as I expected it. I indeed felt helpless for a while, but it just didn´t feel the same. Maybe… it´s the keys? Would it feel like the games I played with Mark, if the keys are just out of sight on another room, so I have to get there first to free myself?´ - I thought.

I turned over to my side, looked at my closet for a while. After about 5 minutes, I got up. ´This is so not a good idea!´ - I thought and walked towards my closet…
Last edited by Killua 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

I didn't realize this was out. I read it in small bits when doing other things on my free time along with chatting with you. Now that I'm all caught up, I got to say Max is just a curious little boy here. And I'm glad the mirage of Mark helped him through the small scare he was having. He really needs to be careful when tying himself up or else things like this can happen.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Max figured his own way out this time and now is about attempt another go. Even he knows it's a not so good idea, yet he's going for it 🤣🤣. Let's see what Max gets himself into this time!!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Just found this story. I really enjoyed it. Max's struggles to get off the bed felt very realistic. I get the feeling that Max is going to take it too far and get stuck again. It seems like something he'd do.
ducttape1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ducttape1 »

another nice sequel. I can understand Max. I also risked too much when tying myself, but the attraction is there
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Hey [mention]Killua[/mention] I've missed seeing what our little Max has gotten himself into! I hope you don't make us wait to much longer to find out 😁
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Red86 wrote: 1 year ago Hey @Killua I've missed seeing what our little Max has gotten himself into! I hope you don't make us wait to much longer to find out 😁
Hey [mention]Red86[/mention] I want to continue but there was so much going on in my life that made it hard to write some more. I was more just chatting lastly. I started the next part of this story though. I´m not really sure if it´s a good idea to post the next part when it´s finished or wait until I finished the whole story. Until now, the story is still at the beginning and the parts can be easily read on their own. But the later parts are a bit more sticking together. Thank you for still looking out for my story. I will continue for sure.
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Killua wrote: 1 year ago Hey [mention]Red86[/mention] I want to continue but there was so much going on in my life that made it hard to write some more. I was more just chatting lastly. I started the next part of this story though. I´m not really sure if it´s a good idea to post the next part when it´s finished or wait until I finished the whole story. Until now, the story is still at the beginning and the parts can be easily read on their own. But the later parts are a bit more sticking together. Thank you for still looking out for my story. I will continue for sure.
[mention]Killua[/mention] you do what you think is best. I am by no means rushing you. You can post the next chapter when it's done or wait until you have the story fully written and release the chapters fairly close together!

You may kill me with waiting, if you wait until you've written the full story. Though I am sure it'll be worth it!!

I also know I am not the only one patiently waiting for this to continue. Still take the time you need and we'll be on the lookout 😁
herbie2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by herbie2 »

Please !!!!
herbie2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by herbie2 »

Please continues the storie!
VoidEmperor224
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by VoidEmperor224 »

Thanks for the story, this is great,
I am concerned about what Max is going to do next, because I feel like he is going to do something impulsive that he's going to regret later
Anyway, again thanks for the chapter
Gags?
Ties?
Both?
Both, both is good
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Thank you for your comments. I still haven't totally abandoned this story. I just don't find the time to write. I did continue a little though. About half a page but not enough to post a new part. Before this story continues, there will be probably a quick short story happened featuring Max. :D
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic