SWITCHING WITH THE MAID - (M/F) Chapter 4-5 is here!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

SWITCHING WITH THE MAID - (M/F) Chapter 4-5 is here!

Post by Switcher1313 »

SWITCHING WITH THE MAID (F/M, M/F)

Hi! My name is Ed Reyes. For several years now, I’ve had a very interesting bondage relationship with our sexy maid, Elsa. I’m 19 years old and Elsa is 7 years older than me. I’m a nerd, homebody and honor student. I prefer staying at home and with Elsa around, it’s a real pleasure to be home.

[Check out the backstories at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 7e5765944e and https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15532]

Our relationship started with Elsa tying me up until I eventually became her naked slave. And then I got curious to see what it would be like doing the tying up. Elsa responded very well to being my prisoner and now, we get to take turns being bound, tormented and pleasured.

I hope you like this series of stories where Elsa and I switch roles.

Chapter 1 – Ed Touches Himself

Darkness. Rain. Strong wind. The monsoon season had come and the city was experiencing a few days of rain. Outside, gusts of wind whipped the sleeting rain into almost horizontal gusts. Lightning and thunder broke through the sodden night from time to time.

It was dark inside my room except for a lamp that shone on my bed. I was completely unclothed. My wrists were tied together in front of me with a large hank of rope. My bare legs were bound at ankles, calves and thighs. My mouth was stuffed with nylon panties which were kept in place by a length of cloth knotted behind my neck. My eyes were covered with a sleep mask.

I was helpless, bound and gagged…I was loving it!

“You’re probably wondering why I tied your hands in front of you, eh?” said a female voice from a dark corner of my room. I slowly nodded.

“I want to see you pleasure yourself, boy! Perform for me. I want to watch you play with yourself! I want to see you squirm in those ropes as you cum!”

Wide-eyed, I blinked against the light shining on me. I had never masturbated in front of anyone, much less someone who had tied me up. But the mere thought of it made my cock grow hard.

“Get to it, boy! If you know what’s good for you!” ordered the female voice.

With my hands tied together, it was difficult to figure out how to get myself off. I stroked my half-hard cock with my right hand. My fingers lightly stroking up and down. I could already feel myself getting quite aroused.

Naked. Bound. Gagged. With an audience of one witnessing my attempt to masturbate.

My hand worked a bit faster now, caressing my cock with slow and even strokes. I groaned through the gag, already starting to feel the stirrings in my crotch.

“Keep it up boy! Why don’t you lie back and get a bit more comfortable,” said the voice with a naughty chuckle.

I flopped back onto the bed. I was starting to writhe as the waves of pleasure emanated from my cock. I heaved my bound legs onto the bed so that I was now lying fully onto the firm mattress. I writhed even as I continued to pleasure myself. But part of me held back. I did not want to cum too quickly. I wanted to savour the sensations. I wanted to put on a good show.

I was so wrapped up in my predicament that I failed to notice my audience had drawn nearer to the bed. Soft hands caressed my bare thighs even as I struggled to bring myself to a climax.

“Ungh! Ungh!” was all I could utter as the hands continued to explore my exposed body. And then one hand stopped the motion of my hands. I groaned in frustration even as my arms were guided over my head.

“You look so hot all naked and trying to bring yourself off! Why don’t I help you?” said the voice even as I felt moist silkiness envelop my crotch. I could hear sucking sounds as my captor took my into her mouth. Her tongue played with my rigid flesh and I could do nothing but try to lie still and withstand the incredible sensations bombarding me.

And then, I felt the pressure build in my loins. My long-delayed climax was fast approaching and I groaned my alarm.

As if sensing my thoughts, the voice said, “Yes, dear boy! Cum now! Cum for me!”

My cock was engulfed again and after a short while, the pressure built and I let out with a guttural groan as I shot my load. The mouth consumed all my cum and even licked my cock clean. I lay on the bed, quite spent and satisfied.

The sleep mask was removed and I beheld Elsa in the half-light with a huge smile on her face.

“You came beautifully, boy! Guess what happens now?” asked Elsa.
Last edited by Switcher1313 2 years ago, edited 5 times in total.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 2 – Touched by an Angel

Elsa is usually a considerate captor. While she will bind me tightly, strip me naked, or tease me to my limits, she makes sure I am not pushed too far. She will cuddle me, feed me and comfort me.

And when the mood strikes her, she will remind me of how utterly helpless I am when I am in her clutches.

Right now, my wrists are tied together and my arms are stretched towards the headboard. My ankles have been adorned with rope before being brought to the bottom corners of the bed. I believe this is what some people call being tied “Eiffel Tower” style. Naked and gagged as I was, I felt helpless and very much exposed.

Now Elsa stands beside the bed looking down on my helplessness. She pulls off her red tank top and her shapely and large breasts pop into view. She spends several long minutes caressing her tits and tweaking her nipples while staring into my eyes and licking her full red lips.

She then pushes down her denim cutoffs and panties so that she is now completely naked. She fondles her sparse bush and smiles wickedly at me.

“You like what you see, don’t you?” she asks, “You can look, but you can’t touch!” I groaned and struggled in frustration as Elsa gyrated to the soft sensual music coming from my laptop.

“But I certainly can touch you!” she said softly as she slowly settled onto the bed. Her hands caress my naked torso and I groan in mixed frustration and arousal. Her mouth descends on my nipples. She licks, bites and sucks, heightening the incredible sensations suffusing my body.

Elsa then lays on top of me. She nibbles and licks my ears and the side of my neck. All the while, I am acutely aware of her hard nipples and soft breasts touching my bare skin. One of her legs goes between my splayed legs and nudges my exposed crotch. I grow hard very quickly as Elsa uses her entire naked body to torture me into a frenzy.

All I can do is groan, grunt, or moan as Elsa’s hands, mouth and other body parts tease me to the edge of insanity.

“I’ve tasted you, boy! Now, I am going to use you for my pleasure!” she declared. I shivered even as my cock stood at full attention.

With delicate balance, Elsa engulfed my rigid member with her very wet slit. I groaned loudly as her softness enshrouded my hardness. She slowly moved up and down eliciting more groans of delight from me. She played with her breasts and licked her fingers. Her sexy moans permeated the room, overcoming the strong wind and rain from the outside.

It was too much! My eyes took in Elsa’s sexy naked form. My ears reveled in her sensual sounds. I smelled the musk of her arousal. And the feeling of my cock within her was…indescribable!

But soon—all too soon—I was approaching the edge. Elsa’s skill was incredible as she pulled me to the precipice of a climax.

And we went over the edge…almost at the same time.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

So hot! Makes me wish I was in his place. Great work!
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago So hot! Makes me wish I was in his place. Great work!
Thanks for the kind words! I aim to please. :)
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Excellent as always! Please keep up with the stories :D
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 3 – Laundry Day

The weather was still foul and stormy the next morning. I woke up still nude, but untied. I looked around and saw rope strewn around the rope. My body still bore the fading marks of last night’s wonderful adventure.

I went to the bathroom and did my morning ritual and put on briefs, gym shorts and a t-shirt. I padded down to the dining room to find breakfast had been served—still warm. I sat and ate ravenously. Being bound and used by a sexy woman really revved up my appetite. Afterwards, I went in search of Elsa.

I found her in her bathroom. She sat on a low stool in front of a large basin of soapy water.

“Good morning Ed! I hope you found the breakfast I left for you?” asked Elsa cheerily.

“Oh, yeah! Thank you!” I responded but my eyes were taking in Elsa’s every move. She was wearing an oversized man shirt and as she sat with her legs spread, I noticed that her bottom was only covered by her panties! Her long and brown legs stretched out on either side of the basin. The water had given them a moist sheen that I found quite attractive.

Elsa caught me checking her out and smiled as she turned back to her work.

“I’ll see ya in a bit,” I said as I turned away.

“Sure. I should be finished here in about 15 minutes,” she answered.

I paused as I walked away. I was sure that Elsa was giving me a clue and a signal.

----

Fifteen minutes later, Elsa walked up the stairs. She was still wearing the shirt and I confirmed that she was only wearing panties. She moved up the stairs in her bare feet and I waited at the top of the stairs.

I quickly went back to my room and hid in the closet by the door.

“Oh, Ed….!” She called out and then paused as she did not spot me.

It was then that I pounced!

----

Elsa lay facedown on my bed. Her forearms were tied parallel to each other at her back. More rope immobilized her arms. Her ankles were tied crossed and rope connected her ankles to her chest harness leaving her hogtied.

Now, what would I do with this delectable creature?

----

Okay, dear readers...your suggestions as to Elsa's next predicament would be most welcome! :D
LunaDog
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LunaDog »

Switcher1313 wrote: 2 years ago
Canuck100 wrote: 2 years ago So hot! Makes me wish I was in his place. Great work!
Thanks for the kind words! I aim to please. :)
An aim you are VERY successful in achieving. I've read a good few of your creations, ALL of them excellent.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Still not decided on my next move, I sat down next to my hogtied victim and idly ran my hand up and down Elsa’s upraised legs. Her feet were small and dainty. Her ankles were narrow and now tied by several turns of rope. Her calves were shapely and well rounded. Her thighs were full and soft.

“Ed?” Elsa asked, “What have you got planned for me?” Her voice betrayed a slight nervousness mixed with excitement.

“I don’t know yet,” answered Ed, “I just want to look at you—all tied up, helpless and at my mercy.”

“Why do you like tying me up?” she asked.

“I could ask you the same question,” Ed responded with a snicker.

“Later, but I asked you first,” she insisted.

As Ed continued Elsa’s bare flesh, he noted how wonderfully soft her brown skin felt. Whenever he tied up this wonderful woman, Ed felt a rush and, of course, a hardening of his male member.

“Let’s see. You are sexy and a joy to play with. You’ve always been there for us…for me. And I’m guessing you like playing our games as much as me,” said Ed as if musing.

Elsa felt her cheeks warm at the compliment. She had never thought of herself as sexy, but Ed’s compliment had given her a feeling of warmth and happiness. While Ed had bound her tightly, he had never hurt her or really taken advantage of her. In fact, he had taken pains to make sure that she was all right during the first time they had taken the plunge.

Elsa broke the building tension between them by saying, “So what have you got planned for me, you wonderfully cruel boy, you?”

Ed smiled, grateful at Elsa’s shift in conversation. He said, “First, I need to roll you over…”

Since Elsa’s ankles had been tied crossed, she could not roll over on her own so Ed pushed her over to one side so she was facing him. Slowly, Ed unbuttoned the shirt that Elsa was wearing until her breasts were bared.

“Did I say you had very nice tits?” asked Ed.

“I love it when you talk dirty to me you naughty boy!” responded Elsa.

“I’ll show you naughty…” said Ed as he bent down and took one of Elsa’s shapely breasts into his mouth. He suckled the nipple even as his tongue teased it to hardness.

Elsa struggled against her bonds, to no avail. She gasped, “Oooh! Please don’t do that!”

Ed smiled wickedly as he subjected Elsa’s other breast to the same treatment. His hand found the other breast and squeezed gently, marveling at the soft and firm flesh. Meanwhile, Elsa writhed as her breasts were mercilessly fondled and suckled. Soon, she was breathing heavily and she could feel her nether regions growing wet.

Slowly, Ed’s hand strayed down Elsa’s flat stomach and teased her slit through the thin material of her panties.

“Oh, you naughty boy!” breathed Elsa, “Touching me there while I’m tied up! Have you no shame?”

“Not at this time, I’m afraid,” answered Ed as he continued the assault on Elsa’s defenseless body. Indeed, Ed’s hands wandered all over Elsa’s bound body. He caressed, pinched and squeezed Elsa’s flesh with reckless abandon. His cooperative victim writhed beneath his hands.

“Oooh, Ed! This is torture! Please….!” Pleaded Elsa.

Ed then covered Elsa’s mouth with his hand and said, “Sssh! We have lots of time! You need to cool down, I think!” Ed then took a knotted handkerchief and gagged Elsa.

“Please don’t gag me! I’ll be good…” but Ed sealed her mouth off and she moaned as the gag was knotted tightly behind her neck.

Ed rolled Elsa back onto her stomach and sat in a chair while turning on the TV. Elsa struggled uselessly. Ed’s efforts had left her hot and horny but she could only stew helplessly as Ed watched the news.

----

What does Ed have planned for our helpless maid?
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

What an excellent update. The conversations between Ed and Elsa are so intriguing and yet open. The torment inflicted just about right for a slow boil. So much fun in one setting. Keep this up and you’ll get the well deserved accolades I’m sure
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Bandit666 wrote: 2 years ago What an excellent update. The conversations between Ed and Elsa are so intriguing and yet open. The torment inflicted just about right for a slow boil. So much fun in one setting. Keep this up and you’ll get the well deserved accolades I’m sure
Thank you [mention]Bandit666[/mention] ! Glad you're liking this little tale of mine.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Ed gets up from the chair and helps me to sit up. He pulls my shirt apart, exposing my breasts. I can see his eyes widen. It seems that he is still fascinated by my body. Oh, he’s wrapping rope above and below my breasts. That feels good! And it keeps my shirt open, keeping me exposed.

“Stand up,” he commands, and I obey. He wraps a rope around my waist and runs the free end between my legs before tying it off in front of me. I grunt as he pulls on the crotchrope and I can feel the strands dig into my delicate bits. But it’s not painful…it actually feels so good!

“Too tight?” he asks and I appreciate his concern.

Not at all. Keep going,” I respond with a smile. He smiles in turn and finishes the crotchrope. Standing with my wrists bound behind me, my breasts framed by rope and more rope splitting my crotch, I feel so exposed and helpless.

And so excited!

Ed takes more rope and fashions a halter around me neck. I should feel humiliated being led around like a pet, but I accept my predicament and I actually look forward to what he’s got planned for me next.

“Why don’t we go downstairs, my sexy maid?” Ed says with a smile before pulling me forward.

“My sexy maid? You own me now?” I asked cheekily.

“Oh, yeah! You’re mine for the whole day! Any objections?” he asks.

“No! Just checking,” I respond.

Ed chuckles before leading me down the stairs.

Imagine a willing, helpless and half-naked woman being led by a younger boy by a rope halter. What naughty things would be in store for her? I could hardly wait!
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Lots of naughty things I hope... another entertaining update from you [mention]Switcher1313[/mention]
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 4 – Home Alone?

Ed brought Elsa down to the den. The room was large and well-furnished. It revolved around a large entertainment system, complete with huge flatscreen TV, sound system with multiple speakers and video console. In one corner was a table on which an ornate chess set stood. Another corner had bookshelves and a couple of reading chairs. In another, a well-stocked bar was placed.

Ed sat Elsa down on the large couch facing the flatscreen. Ed had slung a backpack over one shoulder and he opened it to pull out a length of rope which he used to bind Elsa’s ankles together crossed.

“Gotta make sure you can’t run away” he said to Elsa with a wink.

“I’ll be good. I promise!” replied Elsa.

Ed sat beside his bound captive and used the remote to turn on he TV. He surfed through various channels aimlessly, finally settling on CNN. He draped one arm around Elsa’s shoulders and pulled her in close. Elsa snuggled into Ed and they sat silently, just watching the news.

However, Ed could not long ignore the scantily-clad woman tied up beside him. His arm moved from Elsa’s shoulder down her back to cup an exposed breast from the back. Elsa flinched but did not resist as her breast was caressed and fondled lovingly.

Ed’s other hand dropped down on Elsa’s exposed thighs, squeezing gently and kneading the smooth brown flesh.

Their eyes locked and it was as if a silent understanding passed between them. Ed kissed the side of Elsa’s neck and she moaned. Ed embraced, caressed and fondled the helpless woman beside him and their faces were but inches apart.

Then, the phone rang.

Elsa lay back on the couch, still hot and somewhat disappointed at the intruding call. Ed reached for the extension beside the couch and pulled Elsa in close.

“Oh, hi mom!” said Ed as he glanced at Elsa, “Yeah, it’s stormy here too. No, we’re ok. Things are locked up tight…not to worry. Oh, your flight got cancelled? Oh, ok. Don’t worry, we can manage. Right. Take care! Love you mom!”

Ed turned to Elsa and said, “Their flight got cancelled and the next flight out will be day after tomorrow. How about that?” Ed had a naughty gleam in his eye.

“You mean, I’m stuck in this house…all alone…with you?” she sighed, but with a grin on her face.

Ed chuckled and sighed, saying, “Yup. Guess, we’ll have to make do.”

----

Elsa sat on the couch looking on as Ed dropped his pants and briefs to expose his very erect and hard male member.

Somewhat shyly, Ed asked, “Would you…?”

Elsa licked her lips, looked up at Ed and answered, “I’d love to, dear boy!”

Ed stood over Elsa and she flicked her tongue out, licking Ed’s cock, eliciting a groan from the young man. She laved the engorged member as well as Ed’s balls. She then opened her mouth and took him deeply into her. She sucked and tongued Ed expertly.

“Yeah, baby! So good!” exclaimed Ed.

Even without the use of her hands, Elsa performed an excellent blowjob on Ed, controlling him even as she was bound by him. Ed grabbed Elsa’s hair and pumped in and out of her mouth. He could feel himself tensing.

Then, with a loud groan, he shot his load into her waiting mouth. Elsa swallowed greedily and managed to clean off Ed’s cock with her tongue.

Elsa looked up and simply asked, “Good?”

“Oh, very good! Excellent, in fact!” enthused Ed.
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Chapter 5 – A New Arrangement

Elsa bustled around the kitchen preparing dinner. Viewed from the back, Ed could see her white panties and the apron strings slung behind her neck and tied behind her waist. Elsa had doffed her white shirt after taking a quick shower but had retained her white panties.

Ed had elected to have dinner in the kitchen where he could keep an eye on his “captive.” Elsa brought dinner over to the table—soup and sandwiches—and took a seat beisde Ed, after removing the apron. Ed attacked his meal with relish.

“My complements to the chef,” Ed teased.

“Why thank you, good sir, and what would you have for dessert?” Elsa shot back teasingly as well.

“Oh, I have a good idea,” answered Ed even as his hand strayed under the table to touch Elsa’s bare thigh. Elsa blushed.

Ed stood and offered his hand, which Elsa took. They ascended to Ed’s room, arm-in-arm and sliently.

Ed led Elsa to the bed and said, “Lie down.”

Elsa lay back and asked, “Are you…going to tie me up now?”

“You like?” whispered Ed.

“Yes, very much,” responded Elsa.

Elsa’s arms were tied together before being pulled up towards the headboard. Then, he slowly peeled off Elsa’s panties rendering her completely nude. Ed then tied her ankles to her thighs so that her legs were frogtied.

Standing up, Ed shed all of his clothes and Elsa glanced at his very erect cock. She closed her eyes and sighed, resigned to her fate and feeling very much excited.

Without delay, Ed got on the bed, positioned himself and slowly inserted into the helpless maid.

“Ooooh!” was all that Elsa could utter.

Soon, their mutual grunts filled the room and the musk of their arousal permeated the cool air. As the wind-swept rain pounded the roof, Ed pumped the helpless woman. His grunts turned to growls as he plunged deeply into her. Elsa moaned as she was impaled on his steel-hard cock. Their bodies slapped against each other and soon their arousal reached their peak.

Inevitably, Ed groaned loudly as he expended himself into Elsa. This was followed by Elsa’s own guttural moans as she also came strongly.

----

Later, the two snuggled in bed and Ed kissed Elsa on the neck, to which she giggled.

Ed said, “You know, I’ll be moving into my own condo unit this coming semester. It’s thesis season and this will make sure I don’t have to drive so far and I was wondering…”

Elsa turned to Ed and said, “Yes, Ed?”

“Would you be my housekeeper?”

Elsa beamed and they finally engaged in a long-delayed passionate kiss.

----

Dear readers...I think I've hit a dead end with this story so I'm ending it...for now. If the interest is there, I may continue this in the future. Please let me know what you think.
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Hey [mention]Switcher1313[/mention] - I've enjoyed the tales between these two - maybe the new setting will allow a reset?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

tickletied84 wrote: 2 years ago Hey @Switcher1313 - I've enjoyed the tales between these two - maybe the new setting will allow a reset?
Know what [mention]tickletied84[/mention] ? Ending this thread gave rise to some new ideas. Maybe you should watch for the sequel. :)
crow3467
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by crow3467 »

Yes absolutely! Please continue
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Just a shoutout to [mention]tickletied84[/mention] and [mention]crow3467[/mention].

Thank you for your comments and you may want to check out the sequel at https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... d3695ff10f.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic