Any bondage position that you regret never trying? [PG13]

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Any bondage position that you regret never trying? [PG13]

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Aside from a very short story about my first TUG that I can remember, this is only my second time posting a new topic rather than replying to existing ones. It is also my first time posting a new topic in the community section: I hope I am using the tagging system of [PG13] and [MA] correctly. Please let me know if I need to correct anything.

So my question is mostly aimed at those being tied-up, but those doing the tying and switches, please do respond as well from you point of view! In my case, I by far prefer to be the one tied-up. From that perspective, I can think regretting never having tried a position from two angles: 1) the opportunity for safely trying out the position has simply yet to arise, or 2) the opportunity to do so has simply passed (loss of flexibility, getting older, etc.)

Given my "advancing" years, and the fact that I was never that flexible when younger, I'll tackle my own question from the second angle. It's a tie (pun intended) between a hogtie and something akin to a lotus-fold, but instead of the ankles crossed, the ankles would face each-other like in the yoga "butterfly" pose. Basically, when I discovered the hogtie in some online websites, I always wondered how it would feel to be in one--definitely something too elaborate when I was a kid, but later as an adult I always preferred to be tied "to something" (beds, chairs, tables) rather than "to self" and never tried it. Now that I am much older, I just don't have the flexibility, and wish I had tried it at a younger age (with all the proper safety measures and an experienced rigger of course). As for the second position I describe, it sprang mostly from my childhood imagination and is the first position I remember trying to tie myself-up in and asking my cousins to tie me up in; I don't know if it even ever was possible!
πŸ’™ Love to be tied-up πŸ’™
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hmm, I'm not sure there's any position I feel quite that way about. I can think of plenty of bondage situations I've tried and wanted to try again (with a particular tweak to make them work even better or wearing a different outfit) but the opportunity just hasn't arisen.

One such example dates right back to 2008, my one and only tree tie. This was a memorable scene for a number of reasons. It took place in a copse of trees on the outskirts of London, one overcast October weekday and my captor had spend a considerable amount of time researching the perfect location. The patch of woodland had to be close enough to drive to but distant enough that it wouldn't be a public thoroughfare; we didn't want to be disturbed or, worse, the police called.

Togged up in a vintage motorcycle raincoat, helmet, goggles, gloves and boots, I was well roped in place and tightly gagged. It was a good job, especially effective immobilising the elbows, and I had no leverage. The knots were beyond my reach. Strapped and buckled into all that protective gear, I was warm and completely rainproof and, once I accepted I couldn't escape and relaxed into my captivity, the drumming of raindrops started to feel almost hypnotic.

And then...

The spot had seemed deserted enough when we arrived but, suddenly, a jogger ran past. I froze. I knew my captor was somewhere near but I was terrified of discovery. I stayed as still as possible. The woodland wasn't as dense as we'd have liked and if the jogger had glanced into the trees at just the right moment, they'd have seen me.

Bondage in public is risky and that's the reason we haven't tried to repeat this scene - much to my chagrin.

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Straitjacketed wrote: ↑2 years ago Hmm, I'm not sure there's any position I feel quite that way about. [...]
And then...

The spot had seemed deserted enough when we arrived but, suddenly, a jogger ran past. I froze. I knew my captor was somewhere near but I was terrified of discovery. I stayed as still as possible. The woodland wasn't as dense as we'd have liked and if the jogger had glanced into the trees at just the right moment, they'd have seen me.

Bondage in public is risky and that's the reason we haven't tried to repeat this scene - much to my chagrin.
[...]
That's some really nice rope work! I must admit, as an adult I never really considered a public place. I'd be too nervous, not so much of being discovered, but of potential escalation, should the person doing the discovering not be as open-minded as one would hope for in such circumstances.

As a kid, during cops and robbers games, I would end up being tied-up to backyard fences a few times, but it wasn't like anyone aside from us kids playing around would find us like that. As an adult, I never was tied up in a public place; while I don't regret it, I do get the appeal of it! I'm glad you did actually get to try it at least once. How knows, perhaps one day it opportunity may arise again!
Open to friendly PMs
Soraka
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Soraka »

My boyfriend usually uses leather cuffs on me, which are great for quick bondage sessions, but by far not as restrictive as ties with rope. A few years ago I found this Youtube channel with bondage tutorials (in German). They show some great restrictive ties that I would love to try, but I'm afraid it's a little above our skill level and we should invest in some good long ropes first :)

I also love it when he uses a straitjacket on me. We have used one quite a few times, but I broke it recently when I struggled a bit too hard, so I have to buy a new one. I think I'll choose a more expensive one next time since this one was only ~€35. You get what you pay for I guess :lol: Hopefully, I can find one in which you can struggle as much as you want without being afraid that it breaks.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Soraka wrote: ↑2 years ago My boyfriend usually uses leather cuffs on me, which are great for quick bondage sessions, but by far not as restrictive as ties with rope. A few years ago I found this Youtube channel with bondage tutorials (in German). They show some great restrictive ties that I would love to try, but I'm afraid it's a little above our skill level and we should invest in some good long ropes first :)

I also love it when he uses a straitjacket on me. We have used one quite a few times, but I broke it recently when I struggled a bit too hard, so I have to buy a new one. I think I'll choose a more expensive one next time since this one was only ~€35. You get what you pay for I guess :lol: Hopefully, I can find one in which you can struggle as much as you want without being afraid that it breaks.
Thanks for the link! I always wanted to learn German; now have one more incentive! I absolutely love being bond with rope! For self bondage and when my wife ties me, we do use leather cuffs for safety reasons, but the feel of rope around my body is just divine. We started out slow, but she has become quite the rigger! Practice, Practice, Practice, and Repeat!

As for the straitjacket, sorry to here it broke--I don't know much about those, aside from being forewarned by a local fetish shop owner to not go for the cheap ones you can find on Amazon or Etsy, but to try find some distributor who would get you one of the canvas medical grade ones. Β‘Mucho dinero!. I wish you and your boyfriend all the best in finding the ideal straitjacket.
Open to friendly PMs
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I'm sure it would be unbearable torture, I'd hate it after 2seconds and it would be highly dangerous , but I'd love to be suspended by my ankles, my hair lightly brushing against the ground. Hands tied behind my back, gagged and naked of ciurse.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

JulieG wrote: ↑2 years ago I'm sure it would be unbearable torture, I'd hate it after 2seconds and it would be highly dangerous , but I'd love to be suspended by my ankles, my hair lightly brushing against the ground. Hands tied behind my back, gagged and naked of ciurse.
Suspension bondage, especially inverted suspension, is indeed very dangerous, extremely dangerous even by the accounts of some pro-riggers that I've read-up on, despite it being often depicted in visual bondage media and fictional stories (including mainstream non-fetish movies). I have fantasized about it, but don't regret not trying it (I hated doing head stands in gym class as a kid)! There in the realm of fantasy will suspension bondage remain for me!
Open to friendly PMs
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Suspension bondage can be done relatively safely (there's always some risk in any bondage, and suspension moreso), but it requires a lot of care and attention to safety - you need a proper installed suspension point, and particularly strong rope, for one. You also need to be even more careful about what knots you use and what body parts you tie (you should always be aware of that, but moreso here). And I'm sure there's more even I'm missing.

That said, I would like to try suspension sometime, but it would have to be with a very experienced rigger I definitely trust.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I agree with you [mention]ExcessivelyCurious[/mention] 100%. It "can be done relatively safely." I trust my life partner 100% with my life, however both of us realize, especially with our advancing years, that neither of us is experienced enough, nor will be able to gain sufficient experience, to try out suspension bondage in this lifetime!.

I wish you all the best in finding that trusted experienced rigger!
Open to friendly PMs
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

I've never been suspended. I would like to try it.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Never been in that leather chain swing. Would like to try it
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Looks like suspension bondage is a big one. It's not a surprise given the amount of rigging and the consideraable amount of experience and care required to pull it off safely.
Open to friendly PMs
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic