First Time Tying and Gagging My Mom (m/F)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Time Tying and Gagging My Mom (m/F)

Post by thefakejordanbelfort »

This happened twelve years ago, when I was 13 and mom was 38.

I have always been fascinated by bondage. As I got into my teen years that fascination grew. One one particular summer day (I believe it was August), I was alone with my mom and decided to try to use this opportunity to tie and gag someone for the first time, and I thought my mom would be the perfect candidate. My mom is a very attractive woman. She looks similar to Helena Bonham Carter, or at least that’s what the celeb look-alike app says. On this day she was wearing a light blue t-shirt and jean shorts.

I approached her and asked “I’m bored and there’s nothing to do. Can we play a game.”

“What kind of game?” she responded.

“Cops and robbers.”

She looked puzzled. “What does it entail?”

“Well, I play a robber who robs you. I tied you up, gag you, and you have to try to escape as I pretend to rob you. Then when I’m done I pretend I’m a cop and rescue you,” I explained.

Mom stared at me for a second. “What if I get free?”

“Oh, you have to try and get away from me before I capture you again.”

Mom sighed. “Do I really have to be tied and gagged? Can’t I just pretend?”

“But it’d be more fun and real if I actually tie and gag you!” I begged.

“Ugh, fine,” she said.

“We’re gonna go down to the basement.”

Our basement had our old kitchen setup, with a table and chairs. Mom used that to pretend she was sitting at the table, doing stuff. I ran upstairs, grabbed some rope from the garage, and my toy gun. I got into character as I ran down the stairs. Once down I pointed my gun at her.

“Freeze, lady! This is a robbery!!”

Mom jumped out of her chair and raised her arms. “Oh please,” she begged convincingly, “don’t shoot! I’ll do anything you say!!”

I did an evil laugh. “Good! It’ll be easier for both of us that way. Sit back down and put your arms behind the back of the chair.”

Mom noticed the rope. “No, please don’t tie me up! I won’t do anything, I promise!”

I pretended to be angry. “Lady, if you don’t do as I say I’ll have to shoot!”

Mom obeyed. I moved over to her and used a fair amount of rope to tie her hands. I moved to the front and tied each ankle to the leg of the chair. I then grabbed a toy ball that our dog played with from the toy bin, about 2 inches in diameter.

"Alright lady, time to stuff your mouth with this and keep you quiet,” I ordered.

“No, please don’t gag me! I’ll keep quiet, I promise!” mom pleaded.

“Too bad I can’t risk you making any noise.”

Mom willingly opened her mouth and I stuffed the ball between her teeth. She grunted and gagged a little. I took my belt off (it was one of those belts with a bunch of holes along the entire length) looped it around her head and buckled it to keep the ball in place. I stepped back to admire her. God, she looked so hot bound and gagged like that. I just stared at her for a few moments.

Within seconds she began drooling. She looked down at the drool on her shirt, looked up at me and tried to say something while she squirmed a bit. I had no clue what she was saying, so I just did an evil laugh and said “I’m sorry lady, I can’t understand you.”

She began yelling through the gag, causing her to drool even more. I began taunting her more, playing my role as the robber very well. After a few minutes mom just stopped trying to communicate and just played along. For the next 45 minutes I taunted her, told her that she’s my prisoner, made fun of her for drooling, and said she won’t get free until the cops arrive. Mom drooled the entire time, and the front of her shirt was completely soaked.

After 45 minutes I made fake siren sounds and said “Well lady, I enjoyed our time together, but I must leave now so I don’t get arrested.”

I ran up the stairs and pretended to leave. I waited on the other side of the door for about a minute, then came back down in character as a police officer. My mom played along well, pretending to be happy as I approached her.

“Oh my god, what happened? Did a robber tie and gag you?”

Mom nodded.

“Well let me get you free so I can ask you some questions about what happened.”

I began by untying her ankles, taking my time doing to so I could continue to see my mom in peril. I stood up and unbuckled the belt from around her head. She spit the ball out of her mouth along with a fairly large gob of saliva. A strand of drool still hung from her bottom lip as I moved behind her to untie her hands.

Convincingly, mom explained “Officer, this evil robber came in, tied me to this chair and stuffed a ball in my mouth to shut me up while he robbed the place. I have never been so scared or humiliated in my life!”

I patted her shoulder. “Well m’am, you’re safe now. Nobody is going to tie and gag you or rob you on my watch.”

I still think about that nearly every day. Ever since then I’ve always had a fascination of tying and gagging my mom, and MILF’s/older women. I wish I could tie and gag her again. Even at age 50 she still looks great. In fact, I think she’d make an amazing bondage model.
Last edited by BoundJana 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Gendertag
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

Great story! As someone who has tied up a fair share of older women, I love it.

If her shirt was covered in drool, did it soak her chest? And feel free to PM me to talk further.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

thefakejordanbelfort wrote: 2 years ago This happened twelve years ago, when I was 13 and mom was 38.

I have always been fascinated by bondage. As I got into my teen years that fascination grew. One one particular summer day (I believe it was August), I was alone with my mom and decided to try to use this opportunity to tie and gag someone for the first time, and I thought my mom would be the perfect candidate. My mom is a very attractive woman. She looks similar to Helena Bonham Carter, or at least that’s what the celeb look-alike app says. On this day she was wearing a light blue t-shirt and jean shorts.

I approached her and asked “I’m bored and there’s nothing to do. Can we play a game.”

“Cops and robbers.”

“Well, I play a robber who robs you. I tied you up, gag you, and you have to try to escape as I pretend to rob you. Then when I’m done I pretend I’m a cop and rescue you,” I explained.

“Ugh, fine,” she said.

Our basement had our old kitchen setup, with a table and chairs. Mom used that to pretend she was sitting at the table, doing stuff. I ran upstairs, grabbed some rope from the garage, and my toy gun. I got into character as I ran down the stairs. Once down I pointed my gun at her.

Mom jumped out of her chair and raised her arms. “Oh please,” she begged convincingly, “don’t shoot! I’ll do anything you say!!”

I did an evil laugh. “Good! It’ll be easier for both of us that way. Sit back down and put your arms behind the back of the chair.”

Mom noticed the rope. “No, please don’t tie me up! I won’t do anything, I promise!”

Mom obeyed. I moved over to her and used a fair amount of rope to tie her hands. I moved to the front and tied each ankle to the leg of the chair. I then grabbed a toy ball that our dog played with from the toy bin, about 2 inches in diameter.

"Alright lady, time to stuff your mouth with this and keep you quiet,” I ordered.

Mom willingly opened her mouth and I stuffed the ball between her teeth. She grunted and gagged a little. I took my belt off (it was one of those belts with a bunch of holes along the entire length) looped it around her head and buckled it to keep the ball in place. I stepped back to admire her. God, she looked so hot bound and gagged like that. I just stared at her for a few moments.

Within seconds she began drooling. She looked down at the drool on her shirt, looked up at me and tried to say something while she squirmed a bit. I had no clue what she was saying, so I just did an evil laugh and said “I’m sorry lady, I can’t understand you.”

She began yelling through the gag, causing her to drool even more. I began taunting her more, playing my role as the robber very well. After a few minutes mom just stopped trying to communicate and just played along. For the next 45 minutes I taunted her, told her that she’s my prisoner, made fun of her for drooling, and said she won’t get free until the cops arrive. Mom drooled the entire time, and the front of her shirt was completely soaked.

After 45 minutes I made fake siren sounds and said “Well lady, I enjoyed our time together, but I must leave now so I don’t get arrested.”

I ran up the stairs and pretended to leave. I waited on the other side of the door for about a minute, then came back down in character as a police officer. My mom played along well, pretending to be happy as I approached her.

Mom nodded.

I began by untying her ankles, taking my time doing to so I could continue to see my mom in peril. I stood up and unbuckled the belt from around her head. She spit the ball out of her mouth along with a fairly large gob of saliva. A strand of drool still hung from her bottom lip as I moved behind her to untie her hands.

Convincingly, mom explained “Officer, this evil robber came in, tied me to this chair and stuffed a ball in my mouth to shut me up while he robbed the place. I have never been so scared or humiliated in my life!”

I patted her shoulder. “Well m’am, you’re safe now. Nobody is going to tie and gag you or rob you on my watch.”

I still think about that nearly every day. Ever since then I’ve always had a fascination of tying and gagging my mom, and MILF’s/older women. I wish I could tie and gag her again. Even at age 50 she still looks great. In fact, I think she’d make an amazing bondage model.
Ah I see you can’t PM yet. So I’ll just ask lol. Is she a busty woman? And did you ever tie her up again?
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago Great story! As someone who has tied up a fair share of older women, I love it.

If her shirt was covered in drool, did it soak her chest? And feel free to PM me to talk further.
Her shirt was soaked so I'm assuming it soaked her chest, yeah.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago
thefakejordanbelfort wrote: 2 years ago This happened twelve years ago, when I was 13 and mom was 38.

“Cops and robbers.”

“Ugh, fine,” she said.

Mom nodded.

Ah I see you can’t PM yet. So I’ll just ask lol. Is she a busty woman? And did you ever tie her up again?
I wouldn't say she's busty but she has good-sized breasts. And yes I did tie and gag her again.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

thefakejordanbelfort wrote: 2 years ago

“Cops and robbers.”

“Ugh, fine,” she said.

Mom nodded.

I wouldn't say she's busty but she has good-sized breasts. And yes I did tie and gag her again.
Nice! I’ve got a story on here, April’s tanning session, about a busty milf you might enjoy.

I hope you write about the other experience
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nice! I’ve got a story on here, April’s tanning session, about a busty milf you might enjoy.

I might, if I'm not too lazy lol. I can email you some of the details if you'd like, cause I can't PM yet but it'll let me email.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

I might, if I'm not too lazy lol. I can email you some of the details if you'd like, cause I can't PM yet but it'll let me email.
I don’t think the email option works super great, but give it a try! I’d love to know details.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story, did you ever get to tie her again?
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Great story, did you ever get to tie her again?
Yes
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Looking forward to hearing more then 👍
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Nice story. I like it. I'm glad your mom was OK with it. Some might have wanted to kill you (facetiously, of course!)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Trammel wrote: 2 years ago Nice story. I like it. I'm glad your mom was OK with it. Some might have wanted to kill you (facetiously, of course!)
I'm glad she was ok with it too! It was super fun and also hot lol. We did it again actually a few years ago! Different gag though.
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Dpsiic wrote: 2 years ago Looking forward to hearing more then 👍
If I'm not too lazy to write about it that is haha.
TheOfficeOrc
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheOfficeOrc »

Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm a sucker for a drooling older lady :twisted:
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

TheOfficeOrc wrote: 2 years ago Great post, thanks for sharing! I'm a sucker for a drooling older lady :twisted:
You'd love the second time I tied and gagged my mom too lol. Gagged her with a bit gag and she drooled quite a bit. She was 47.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Mmmm, great mother in bondage story.
BoundBabysitter
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBabysitter »

I really liked your story. I also come from a family that has done/does some tie up games and it reminds me of those kind of fun games I played as a kid and really enjoyed. Thanks for taking the time to share it with us!
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

How is your relationship with her now?
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago How is your relationship with her now?
Normal mom-son relationship.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

That's great :)

You said you wish you could tie her again....do you ever discuss tying? Not "Have you asked her", you already implied you won't again, but do you ever talk about tying?
thefakejordanbelfort
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago

You said you wish you could tie her again....do you ever discuss tying? Not "Have you asked her", you already implied you won't again, but do you ever talk about tying?
Well I did actually get to tie and gag her again a few years ago. Ever since then, no. Not to my memory at least.
Elusive_Lady
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elusive_Lady »

Elusive_Lady wrote: 2 years ago

Well I did actually get to tie and gag her again a few years ago. Ever since then, no. Not to my memory at least.
What's important is that you still have a good relationship :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic