BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG (M+/M+) *UPDATE APR 04*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING SAGAS HAVE YOU FOUND YOURSELF RE-READING OR GOING BACK TO THE MOST? (2 VOTES)

BOUND & GAGGED IN A SLEEPING BAG
46%
TEACHING BRAD A LESSON
4%
EASY PREY I-IV
24%
THIRTY-SIX HOURS OF HELL
4%
HOUSE ARREST I & II
6%
HOW I BECAME A COLLEGE DORM SLAVE
14%
OTHER (SPECIFY)
1%

Total votes: 112

chadmc90
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by chadmc90 »

Playing catch-up once again, and just finished Book VII.

There was definitely interesting developments in this chapter, and we received a deeper look into Nick's emotional state as well as his thoughts on his relationship with Steven. He seems to be changing, becoming more gentle and more observant to Steven.

Zach also continues to show how emphatic and kind he is, and his treatment of Jeremy and Steven is a stark contrast to Brad. It seems like Zach is what Jeremy needed all along, and I hope, going into Book 8, I get to see more development in this relationship.

I do think that this bliss that Steven is experiencing is going to soon come to a hault though, as I feel that Brad is still in the background, planning some sort of revenge on Nick. Im curious as to what is in store for them, and how this will affect everyone.
4toes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by 4toes »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Thank you for the additional details, I think I would place myself on submissive boyfriend. I would say this stage or level of relationship/intimacy still has respect on it and I am still looking into that in a relationship. There is a place and time for our kinks but I would still like us to communicate with each other with respect.

[quote=bondagefreak post_id=120073 time=1643916678 user_id=73]
I've been asked for clarifications twice since the new poll's release last night.
So here's a quick breakdown of the voting options and what they mean.

HIS FRIEND/BUDDY
Basically a colleague, friend, gym buddy, someone you'd hang around and have a beer with.

HIS FRIEND WITH BENEFITS
Same as above but with an added element of occasional intimacy and/or kink.
"Benefits" in this case is not exclusively synonymous with sex. It encompasses a whole range of activities.

HIS PART-TIME SUB
For those who'd be interesting in having Nick as a part-time Dom. Sorta like friends with benefits, but without the friendship element. This relationship would tend to be more carnal. Good for guys who like BDSM in limited/controlled amounts.

HIS EQUALITARIAN PARTNER
Basically a 50/50 spouse. Anyone who would wanna live with Nick but have a more or less equal partnership should vote for this.
Equalitarian partnerships encompass anything from 55/45 to 45/55 relationship dynamics. In other words, both partners enjoy an equal say in things even if one tends to take the reins more often.

HIS SUBMISSIVE BOYFRIEND
A full-time lover but one who defers to his dominant boyfriend's authority and who has less of a say in most matters. This role is best suited for Betas and those who prefer to follow. Fans of 80/20 to 60/40 power dynamics should vote for this.

HIS PERSONAL HOUSEBOI
A sort of hybrid between slave/servant and submissive boyfriend. Has all the perks of the submissive boyfriend (love/physical intimacy), but with even less overall say in matters. A good option for hyper-submissive boyfriends who are into 90/10 to 80/20 power dynamics. Also ideal for those who are tempted by "slave life" but who want a romantic relationship with their Master.

HIS SLAVE/SERVANT
The lowest of the low. Has no say in matters. For guys who get off on serving and being at the mercy of their Master's every whim.
Intimacy can be involved, but unlike the above option, the bond is almost always carnal and non-emotional. For guys who get off on being used.

HIS PRISONER/CAPTIVE
Basically, a bondage gimp who spends the vast majority of his time (if not all of it) bound up and gagged.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

That is a lovely garden :P

Still haven't forgiven Shawn even if Steven seems to have :P
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I'm with Steven. Shawn's stubble is sexy!

I really do love Shawn's casual dominance. Didn't even cross the stud's mind to do his own laundry. He didn't even have to order Steven to do it.

I wish I had a treasure drove of dirty gear like that. Enjoy, Steven!
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

Another great chapter . That picture of his laundry is so hot .
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

Love how the stories seem to be coming together - another indication of where things are headed - this is turning into your Magnum Opus [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] , Sir. Which is no mean feat.

Briefly on the topic of the poll, it must be remembered that it is a rather theoretical vote, as I’m very happily taken with a long term Sir of my own. That being said, being a submissive boyfriend now, I’d say if I entered the situation that’s what I’d plump for. Nick’s lovely (and hot, and in construction, and has scent in abundance).

Shawn’s attitude in the latest chapter - hot. I wonder how much Nick knows and whether things may come to light which cause Nick (and maybe Zack?) to take action. Who knows where this might end up! The sexual tension that I think both know are present, in this dynamic moment where Nick and Steven are moving to the next stage, is definitely there.

Steven has some big choices to make now and things seem to be moving to a point where defined boundaries are harder to ignore.

But fuck me that laundry! What an opportunity, what to do?
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Schools, prisons and farms have yards (also Scotland!). What you have there, Steven, is most definitely a beautiful and well-tended garden.

I'm still pretty ambivalent towards Shawn. He just tends to come across as presumptuous and entitled although I think at heart he is a good person. And I suppose he didn't try and order Steven to do anything, he just accepted Steven's offers of help. Still, it seems to work for Steven! I'm sure he'll have fun.
ShadowHusky wrote: 2 years ago If he does it like I do, You take out every piece to make sure it's the right way round and all the buttons are done up.
Life's far too short for that [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention]!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I can't tell you how happy I am to see you getting back into this, my friend. Considering how little time it took you to read the first 250 chapters, I doubt it'll take you long to get fully caught up ;)
chadmc90 wrote: 2 years ago I do think that this bliss that Steven is experiencing is going to soon come to a halt though, as I feel that Brad is still in the background, planning some sort of revenge on Nick. I'm curious as to what is in store for them, and how this will affect everyone.
That's probably the main advantage of reading big chunks of the story in one go. You don't have to deal with the timeline distortions created by the story's lengthy production time.

To give you an example: for most of us, the events leading up to Nick's confrontation with Brad and the removal of Jeremy feel like they happened ages ago. But for you (and the other readers who caught up to this very quickly) those events are still fresh in memory. It's very easy to forget that Brad's confrontation with Nick & Shawn took place only a short month ago in the B&G world 8-)

Anyways, really glad to see you getting back into the fold.
Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the development of Book VIII!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS YOU GUYS HAVE LEFT ME THESE PAST FEW DAYS!
I CAN'T BELIEVE STEVEN'S STORY ALREADY HAS OVER 1.25 MILLION VIEWS UNDER ITS BELT!

CHAPTER 315 IS COMING RIGHT UP, FOLKS!

[mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]CrownedLoy76[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention]
[mention]LockedCheeseBird[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]chadmc90[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Footsub[/mention]
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
READER COMMENTS WILL BE USED TO GAUGE THE LEVEL OF AUDIENCE INTEREST IN THIS PROJECT
IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU'RE READING, STOP LURKING AND TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SAY SO

CHAPTER 315 - SUBMISSIVE TEMPTATIONS
Wednesday, May 27 (1:30 PM)

Horny thoughts took over my mind as I stood there, staring down at the pungent laundry that occupied Shawn's overflowing duffle bag. Most of the initial fantasies revolved around being wrestled down, bound up and forced to suck on his boxers, but other thoughts eventually crept in there as well. Thoughts that involved being shrunk against my will and tossed inside one of those bags, before being buried under all his laundry and trapped headfirst inside one of his socks.

Satisfied with the knowledge that my boyfriend's hunky cousin was still sitting in the living room and gaming on the PS5 console, I tentatively reached into his unzipped duffle bag and used the tip of my fingers to pull out a filthy-looking jockstrap. The enormous loincloth looked soggy and the strong odour emanating from its yellowish front pouch was potent to the point of making me grimace.

"Ugh, god!" I disdainfully muttered, crinkling my nose up in disgust and tossing the positively reeking ball-sweat-soaked jockstrap back into the duffle bag. I actually thought about Phil for a few seconds. I visualised his stupid face, remembered his cruel antics and thought about how fitting a gag that horrible jock-pouch would be.

In any case, it didn't take a lot of digging for me to realise that there wasn't any discernable pattern to Shawn's chaotic duffle bags. Everything had probably been scooped right up off his bedroom floor before being lazily crammed in there; shirts, shorts, boxers, socks, jocks, athletic cups, you name it.

It took quite a while for me to empty both bags and organise the cluttery contents into three separate piles. One pile for the shirts and hoodies, a second pile for the pants and gym shorts, and a third pile for all the socks and undies. Had this been Joey's or Kyle's, or even Chris' smelly laundry, I would've undoubtedly sniffed every sock and inspected every jockstrap. As incredibly alluring as Shawn was though, his socks and boxers were just way outta my league.

Not wanting to waste any more time, I loaded the big pile composed of all his shirts and sweaters into the washer and then poured an overly-generous portion of detergent in before starting the cycle. I actually did lift one of his socks up to my nose before departing from the basement, but I couldn't even bring myself to give the putrid thing a proper whiff before cringing in absolute horror and gagging from the potent reek of it.

Shawn was still gaming in the living room by the time I'd climbed back up the flight of stairs.

"Yo, I'll need to get this stuff washed too." he told me, motioning his head down towards the clothes currently adorning his muscular body. "Any chance I might borrow a pair of boxers and some shorts while I'm here?"

I thought about his request for a moment and then smiled acceptingly.
"Sure! I'll get that out for you right now if you'd like."

"Cool." was the only acknowledging reply I received as I happily made my way to the Master bedroom in order to find him something to wear while his clothes were in the wash.

I spent a few minutes going through the crowded underwear drawer before finally fishing out my boyfriend's big black jockstrap. I was still in the midst of deciding which gym shorts to loan him when the burly college hunk suddenly walked in and sat himself on the bed. The brief sound of rushing air immediately filled the room as Shawn's monumental weight settled on top of the heavily overstuffed duvet.

"Holy fuck. What's all this stuff?" he asked, his voice betraying curiosity and puzzlement at the giant pile of gear still lining the bedroom floor space.

"That? Oh, that's just some of Nick's riot police gear. I think he used to wear that stuff back when he played airsoft a few years ago. I'm doing a bit of reorganising in here and need to find someplace to store it." I briefly went on, speaking as though I'd taken the gear out of storage in order to get a good spring cleaning done.

Shawn swallowed my credible explanation and didn't press me further about Nick's gear. He did show some passing interest in the gas mask and helmet, but he only checked those out for a few seconds before losing interest and tossing them back down into the disorganised pile.

"Here, I'm pretty sure this'll fit you." I finally spoke, handing the seated jock a pair of navy-blue basketball shorts with his older cousin's jockstrap neatly folded on top.

I was understandably caught a little off guard when, instead of retreating to another room, the oaf pulled his giant trainers off and started getting undressed as though I weren't even there. I barely had the time to turn around and close the open clothing drawer that Shawn was already shirtless and in the process of stripping his shorts and undies off. I, of course, did my best not to appear fazed by his nakedness and went about my own business without paying him any attention.

Living with Nick for the past six weeks had more or less forced me to understand how my own standards of modesty didn't normally apply to confident musclemen and other guys of that ilk. For me, changing in front of other men felt sexual, whereas for them it did not. Nick in particular had no shame about strutting around the place naked or stepping out onto the patio deck with only his tight boxers on. In other words, he and his cousin lived in a reality far removed from that of my overly prudish self.

Shawn wasted no time in putting my boyfriend's jockstrap and shiny satin shorts on, before casually slipping his socked feet back into his running shoes and dropping me a quick thank you. When I turned around to ask him if he wanted a top to wear, the barechested behemoth simply declined my offer on the grounds that it wasn't necessary, and then departed for the living room, leaving me alone with the small pile of clothes he'd unashamedly discarded.

I looked down at the hot mess that was his clothing and instantly felt a tingling in my groin when my eyes caught sight of the white jockstrap and blue compression boxers sitting inside his basketball shorts.

"Fuck me! Compression shorts AND a jockstrap? Damn!" I silently thought to myself, marvelling at the sight of it all and trying hard not to give in to the primal urges that flooded my brain.

I gathered up Shawn's warm clothes and managed to hold my impulses just long enough to make it down to the laundry room. As soon as I was out of sight and confident in the fact that no one would see me, I opened up the giant pair of red basketball shorts and gave the blond college hunk's musky jockstrap pouch a whiff.

The odour spilling out of it filtered up into my flaring nostrils and the ensuing excitement caused an irrepressible tenting in the front of my sweatpants. The musk of Shawn's crotch was both strong and overpowering. It smelled a bit different than Nick's, but my body's reaction to it was all the same. I was grossed out and yet still wanted more.

My loss of control continued, to the point where I soon had my entire face inside Shawn's ball-scented jock and my right hand down my pants, busily jerking off the now rigid slab of meat that lived there. The sniffing of my hunky guest's furnace-like pouch continued unabated for almost a whole minute before I finally took interest in those blue Under Armour compression shorts he'd been wearing.

*Sniff Sniff*

Oh, god! The smell of his butt was quite poignant in those, but the front of his shorts was far more tolerable and pleasant to sample.

A virulent barrage of horny thoughts and fantasies once again assaulted my mind. I saw myself falling victim to a break-in and then imagined myself being tied up by a group of ruthless intruders before getting my mouth plugged up with Shawn's big sweltering jock-pouch.

As you guys can probably attest from my reaction to the previous day's somewhat traumatic events, I would've surely been freaking out was I to actually fall victim to such a harrowing tragedy. Still, the thought of it and the mental imagery it provoked was incredibly arousing and difficult to ignore.

I was getting closer and closer to creaming my own undies when, much to my great startlement and surprise, the phone suddenly came to life and began its loud ringing.

Throwing Shawn's smelly jock-pouch and compression shorts down to the floor, I immediately straightened my t-shirt and tried concealing my angry bulge before running up the flight of stairs in an effort to greet whoever was calling.

"Hello?!" I answered, picking up without glancing at the ID screen and probably sounding more out of breath than I initially realised.

"Hey, babe. You sound like you've just run a marathon. Everything alright?" Nick asked, his exceedingly deep voice immediately causing me to adopt a somewhat softer and more submissive tone.

"Hi, Daddy! Sorry, I was just loading up the laundry machine and getting a wash done when I heard the phone ringing. I barely made it up the stairs in time to pick up." I laughed, heaving two or three times in an attempt to catch my breath. In truth, the short sprint up the dozen or so steps that led up to the main floor wasn't the actual source of my shortness of breath. Nick, however, didn't need to know that.

I definitely felt a little bad about jerking off but lacked the mental constitution and training not to do it. The fact that my man had never explicitly forbidden me from doing so also didn't help. I guess you can say I felt guilty about it, but not guilty enough to actually stop.

"Is Shawn there?" the blond behemoth suddenly asked.

"Yeah, he's playing video games in the living room."

"Are the two of you getting along? Is he treating you alright?" Nick pressed, posing me the same two questions he'd asked just a few days ago.

"Yeah, he's fine. We get along okay." I immediately responded, realising that my cordial relationship with his cousin seemed to be of great importance to the man whose bed I shared.

"Alright, good. I'm glad to hear that. And what about you, babe? Are you spending some time outside today?" he asked, following up my verbal assurances with yet another set of questions.

"Yes, Sir. I've planted some of the seedlings I was keeping in the basement, cleaned out the shed and started weeding the side of the house, where the empty flower bed is." I answered, enumerating some of the things I'd done since getting out of bed a few hours earlier.

"Ah, that sounds nice. You really enjoy working outside, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. I really do."

"Aw, that's good. I'm gonna get you one of those portable Bluetooth speakers soon, that way you'll be able to listen to your music outside even when it's too hot to leave the patio door open." he went on, causing a somewhat bashful expression to drape itself across my face.

"Nick, you don't need to do that." I lamentably whimpered, my voice easily betraying how undeserving and uncomfortable I felt.

"Babe. We've already been over that. I have every right to spend my money the way I see fit. Now stop it. I'm the boss. If I wanna get you something, that's my prerogative." he somewhat reprovingly scolded.

"Yes, Daddy." was my only response, something which was immediately followed up by the submissive bowing of my head even though the man I was speaking to wasn't physically present.

Nick and I spoke for a few more minutes, mostly about our weekend plans - or lack thereof - and the fact that he was going to take me to the large garden centre that recently opened up about an hour's drive out of town. When we'd passed by it on our way back from the camping trip, Nick had spotted it off the highway and vowed to take me there this weekend. I was really uncomfortable with the attention he was giving me but was understandably enamoured at the fact that I was being treated like a prince.

My man expected subservience, loyalty and obedience in all things, but when it came to taking care of my own needs, he was remarkably proactive. It's only when our conversation veered to an entirely different subject that my deference and submission momentarily subsided.

"Oh, before I forget, I'd like you to show Shawn my leather jacket. I spoke to him about it last week. If it fits him, he can have it." Nick spoke, causing my mouth to drop open and my tone to grow upset.

"Whaaat? Why? No, Daddy. Don't get rid of that jacket!" I vehemently pleaded, not understanding why my man would opt to do such a thing.

"Babe, it doesn't fit me anymore. I can't even get my arms outta the sleeves when it's on and I can barely get the zipper up." he calmly explained, no doubt sensing some of the disappointment in my voice. "Besides, Zack's gonna be hooking me up with one that'll fit me way better. You'll see. Now I want you to quit your whining and do what I tell you. Let Shawn try on the jacket. If he wants it, it's his." the beefy man authoritatively instructed.

"Yes, Daddy. I'll make sure he tries it on." I sighed, intentionally letting my Master know I wasn't too enthused about the affair.

"Good, boi. I'll be home at my usual time. You go ahead and have a good afternoon now. I'll see you in a bit." he told me, before finally hanging up after we'd both said our goodbyes.

It was with a rather heavy heart that I pulled my boyfriend's thick leather jacket out of the bedroom closet and laid it down across the bed. I allowed my fingers to dance across the creaking exterior for a bit, contemplated what a shame it was to get rid of such a stellar piece of clothing, and then trudged out of the bedroom in order to talk to my shirtless guest.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Great chapter again, and if Zack is hooking up Nick with a new jacket, I think that's a style that Steven should like.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] OMG I really loved that chapter . The picture of the dirty jockstrap was hot . The sniffing of the jockstrap was hot . I wish steven was caught by Shawn sniffing his underwear . And punished .
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Hand me down leather jackets, a tale as old as time
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Okay, just a general rule here - I think when you're at the point where your clothes have gone past yellowing and are browning like in the second photo, I'm pretty sure that's the time to retire those clothes! :lol:

It's interesting here to see Steven is generally so submissive, yet in the issue of jerking off so defiant. True, it hasn't been forbidden, but come on. All of us know he's not supposed to.

Also, I forgot how much Nick is in his element spoiling others. I think maybe it's a way for him to show affection since he's abysmal at talking about his feelings. Giving Shawn his old stuff, buying Steven things - I think it's his way of trying to show his care.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

Volobond wrote: 2 years ago Also, I forgot how much Nick is in his element spoiling others. I think maybe it's a way for him to show affection since he's abysmal at talking about his feelings. Giving Shawn his old stuff, buying Steven things - I think it's his way of trying to show his care.
I completely agree [mention]Volobond[/mention], I think gifts are Nick love language. With the garden the clothes, I mean really anything Steven wants he will get if he asks. Nick isn’t big on expressing feelings so gift would make sense for him.

I must say I let out a sigh of relief when I Steven was smart enough to not get caught sniffing Shawn’s clothes. And then the whole conversation between Nick and Steven just melted my heart.

Another absolutely great chapter, I also can’t wait for the new leather jacket, that will be very hot on Nick!
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Extremely hot chapter! I'd be doing exactly what Steven is doing and sniffing up all that ripe gear. As [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] said, it's just a shame Steven didn't get caught! Would love to see how Shawn would react to that.

And those fantasies! Being shrunk down and stuffed away in his duffle bag of dirty gear? Yes please!

As sad as it will be to see Nick give away his leather jacket, I'm sure it'll look hot on his cousin. And we'll get to see him in a nice new one soon!
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Msueta@2 wrote: 2 years ago @bondagefreak OMG I really loved that chapter . The picture of the dirty jockstrap was hot . The sniffing of the jockstrap was hot . I wish steven was caught by Shawn sniffing his underwear . And punished .
Well I am kind of with [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] on this one....Steven getting caught by his cousin sniffing his gear would put Shawny boi in a such a power position :mrgreen: Who knows what that jock would do with that leverage...
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

I feel like Nick making Steven offer Shawn that jacket rather than doing it himself could be intentional manipulation on his part... 🤔
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

LAST CHANCE TO VOTE ON THE POLL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY DONE SO.
POLL NO.19 WILL BE UP VERY SHORTLY.

I'm glad and frankly a little surprised that you guys are finding these scenes so hot and interesting even though there's very little action in them. I'm having a lot of fun reading all the horned up comments pertaining to Shawn's treasure trove ;)

The exchange between [mention]Volobond[/mention] and [mention]Bradstick[/mention] is also of particular interest. You guys are definitely hitting close to the mark with your astute assessments about Nick and his predisposition towards being an attentive provider.

Kudos for all the great comments, guys.
I look forward to hearing what all of you Shawn fans out there think of his new beard and look.

GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago Kudos for all the great comments, guys.
I look forward to hearing what all of you Shawn fans out there think of his new beard and look.[/size]
I lovee the new look! That blonde scruff! Can you bless us with the full size pic? :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]GoBucks[/mention] Glad you approve, my friend ;)
I normally keep unreleased material private for in-story purposes, but I'll send you what I have via Tumblr.
Bradstick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bradstick »

I’m absolutely loving the new beard. I think shorter beard look extremely hot. Longer beards are not so much, so I’m really happy with this new look. Not something I was expecting either.

As for the scenes with the the laundry, I feel like that is something is more realistic. I don’t have a dom who makes me wear I sleep sack at night, but finding dirty laundry of hot guys is always something closer to reality. Really wished I could be in Steven place sniffing that laundry.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Bradstick wrote: 2 years ago I’m absolutely loving the new beard. I think shorter beard look extremely hot. Longer beards are not so much, so I’m really happy with this new look. Not something I was expecting either.
I generally tend to agree with you, but it's a case by case thing. Sometimes the hottest facial hair on a man is stubble or nothing. Shawn still isn't my absolute favorite of the guys, but the inclusion of his new look adds some definition to his jawline and generally just ups his hotness.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

AUTHOR'S NOTE
As always, reading at a slow pace comes highly recommended.
Respect the line spacing and pay close attention to the words in Italic letters.
The extra emphasis you place on them will greatly improve your comprehension of this text.

CHAPTER 316 - INVASIVE PROCEDURES
Wednesday, May 27 (1:50 PM)

"Uhm, Shawn? Did Nick talk to you about trying on his leather jacket?" I asked, nervously scratching my upper left arm as I slowly walked up to the seated gamer. Shawn kept his gaze locked to the TV screen for several more seconds before finally pausing his game and throwing me a quizzical glance.

"The leather jacket. Did Nick talk to you about it?" I asked again, quickly realising that he'd been too caught up in his racing game to grasp my question the first time.

A look of surprise immediately dawned across the blond hunk's features.
"Oh, yeah. I totally forgot about that." he enthusiastically replied.

"I took it outta the closet so you can try it on if you'd like." I casually explained, inciting the stud to finally get up from off the couch and follow me into the Master bedroom.

I sat on the bed and watched as the towering behemoth grabbed his cousin's leather jacket and tried slipping it on. As much as I wanted him to fail, another part of me was genuinely interested in seeing whether or not it would suit him.

A struggle ensued, during which the barechested muscleman tried battling his colossal arms into the heavily distressed jacket sleeves. The jacket, in turn, put up a mighty defence and filled the room up with angry creaking noises as it tried fending off the unwelcome invader. In the end though, it lost the battle and acquiesced to its newest conquerer's tyrannical demands just as it had every other time before.

I was pretty much gawking by that point. The jacket suited my husbandly boyfriend really well, but it suited his younger cousin even better! Shawn's arms were slightly less massive than Nick's, allowing them - with no small amount of difficulty - to wrestle their way into the overtaxed and overburdened sleeve tubes. The bottom of the jacket sat perfectly flush to his hips, and the shoulder and chest area was filled to capacity with absolutely no room to spare. All in all, it was a match made in heaven.

"Fuck. It's too tight." came the victorious conquerer's mildly disenchanted remark.

"Are you kidding me? It fits you perfectly!" I almost angrily exclaimed, breaking out of my submissive boy routine as a means of really driving my point home. For a moment there, it almost felt as though Shawn and I were equals.

I watched as he moved his arms and rotated his shoulders around in an attempt to get used to the sensation of the second skin now clinging to his body. Nick's jacket was very upset. It creaked and groaned with inordinate anger as the hulking muscleman moved around and tried getting a feel for it.

"Damn! The chicks are gonna go wild when they see you wearing that." I excitedly chuckled, feeling a sudden thrill and arousal at the continued dissonance of leathery groans and protests.

Shawn's lips immediately curled up into a smirk when I said that. He looked at my face, took note of the collar adorning my neck, and then scanned me up and down like some defenceless piece of meat he could potentially prey on. I felt his predatory gaze on me and immediately became all warm and tingly. Shawn looked at me and I looked at him, almost as though the two of us had noticed each other for the very first time. Then our eyes met, and for an instant there was something.

I had never been attracted to guys with hairy bodies, but Shawn's case was an entirely different matter. The innumerable blond hairs lining his impossibly buff torso and thighs glistened as though made of pure gold. Even more alluring was the fact that his body hair density was low but incredibly regular. In other words, his fur was short and all evenly spaced out. For reasons as yet unknown to me, I found that exceptionally tantalising.

A fleeting spark of passion was lit. An ephemeral sensation of desire was felt. And for the briefest of moments, we connected.
I couldn't tell you exactly what that connection was, but we definitely did connect.

The flights of fancy and mental images of what could've been vanished almost as quickly as they appeared. I looked away after that, and he did as well. An uncomfortable moment of silence momentarily reigned, during which neither of us felt comfortable enough to speak. Only when I saw his huge fingers struggling to contend with the jacket's front zipper did we regain a semblance of normality.

"Here, Sir. Let me help you with that." I eventually offered, addressing the blond leviathan as "Sir" without even realising it.

Shawn just stood in front of the bed as I sat there and fumbled with the stubborn zipper. As soon as I got it unstuck and partially zipped up, the hunk did the rest until the sight of his glistening blond chest had completely disappeared from view.

I allowed a few more seconds to pass and let the tension between us completely dissolve before finally offering the leather-clad hunk an unsolicited bit of advice.

"Can I...uhm. Can I tell you something?" I asked, feeling both unsure and uneasy about what I wanted to say.

"Yeah, what is it?" Shawn answered, once again blessing me with an unobstructed view of his muscular torso by slowly pulling the zipper down.

"Uhm, I don't really know how to say this but...the beard you have on suits you really well. You should...you should think about keeping it. It looks really good on you." I told him, doing my best not to make this any more awkward than it already was and trying hard not to sound too uneasy about it.

The man threw me a somewhat quizzical smirk before looking at himself in the mirror and silently taking my comment under advisement.

"So, what's up with you and Kyle? You make it a habit of sticking your tongue up other guys' butts?" he asked, the unexpected nature of his question catching me completely off guard and flooring me. "Joshua, you fuckin rat!" I silently thought to myself, a sudden rage boiling within me at the realisation that my friend had probably ratted me out.

"Wha...what d'you mean?" I asked, seeing no other choice than to try and feign ignorance.

"You know damn well what I mean. I'm talking about your little hook up with Kyle. Does Nick know you're doing that stuff with other guys?" the muscleman smirked, slowly approaching the bed 'till he was standing right in front of me.

"Look, I don't know what Josh told you, but first of all, that wasn't my idea. I was tricked into it. And second, the only reason I did what they made me do was so that I could get better at pleasing Nick. There's really nothing to it." I went on, hoping to shed some light on the matter so that he would lay off my case and stay quiet about the whole affair.

Shawn just stood tall and proud before looking down at me in a belittling fashion. "So, have you been doing that for Nick then? You know...sticking your tongue up his fuckin' butt?" he asked, causing me to grow unnerved at the sheer audacity of his questions.

"No." I curtly answered, furrowing my brow in unbridled disgruntlement.

"And why is that?" the oaf pressed, the persistent creaking of his newly-donned jacket still noisily betraying his every movement.

"I just haven't gotten around to it yet." I grumbled, frowning disapprovingly at what I now considered a gross invasion of privacy.

Still, Shawn's audacity and willingness to test me knew no bounds.

"Well, you'd better get around to it real soon then...or else I'm gonna be the one to inform Nick of your...shall we say, adventurous exploits." he warned, voicing out what I realised was another poorly-concealed attempt at blackmail.

I just couldn't believe it. I just couldn't believe the sheer nerve of this guy! There I was, sitting in my own bedroom and doing my utmost to entertain a man I barely liked, only to have him threaten me with exposure if I didn't agree to eat out my own boyfriend's butthole!

Unfortunately for Shawn, I already had an ace up my sleeve; one that could potentially spell his undoing, or at the very least force us into a stalemate. I knew the guy was trying to test me, but two could definitely play at this game. Time to show him some teeth.

BOUND & GAGGED CHAPTER INDEX
A "CLICK-TO-READ" LIST OF CHAPTERS DESIGNED TO MAKE FINDING SPECIFIC SCENES A LOT EASIER

LockedCheeseBird
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by LockedCheeseBird »

Nice, some pressure on Steven to finally show Nick his rimming skills. Although he seems to have thought of a way out, as always. Now we have to see if that will be as successful as Steven thinks it will be. Seeing his past attempts of avoiding something, probably not! :lol:

And I'm still loving these chapters at home. Seeing Steven so naturally in this subservient role, which Shawn also picks up on without thinking, I love it! And Steven's getting more comfortable and confident in it too, there is someone else in the house, and I haven't even read a line about him worrying about his collar being visible! They're on the right track!
Banner by Bondagefreak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic