A Meeting Of Entrapment M/F F/F

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The End of this Chapter was quite the suprise @Bigballgag1 ! Who is the Attacker?
Thank you! Exactly, just what are their intentions, good or bad? :)
Last edited by Bigballgag1 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The End of this Chapter was quite the suprise @Bigballgag1 ! Who is the Attacker?
Indeed, who?! :o
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
Indeed, who?! :o
Hopefully all will become clear! ;) :lol:
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] (Here is the next part, hope you enjoy! :) )

Mia could soon taste the black sack as she was cleave gagged from the outside pushing the material into her mouth. Still she had no clue what was going on. Was it right to feel aroused by the surprise? Or was she really in danger and had no idea yet.

She soon felt a force behind her legs tackling her down onto her knees with a bump. Whoever it was clearly liked to play rough. Still hoping this was all some elaborate exciting realistic roleplay performed for her benefit she chose not to put up a struggle. With the hood in place she wouldn’t know where to attack if she wanted to.

Her arms were soon pulled behind her back as she felt the stickiness of duct tape being wrapped tightly but quickly around them. The wrapping continued up her arms to the top of her shoulders. She was then helped to her feet. She was picked up, upside down and soon being carried over her attacker’s shoulder.

A cool breeze blowing over her bare legs soon suggested she was outside the building. Instinctively she blushed. Could anyone see her? Were they all in on it? Instinctively she began to wriggle with her legs which had not been secured.

After a 5 minute walk she soon heard the sound of a car door followed by the sensation of being lowered into what she presumed was the trunk of a car. By now she was beginning to grow suspicious but those feelings would be deemed helpless once her captor started taping around her ankles tightly.

The tape followed all the way up her legs until it stopped at the top of her thighs. Whoever this was did seem to know what they were doing. It was probably Danny, it had to be, right?

“Whoopph iiipph ittpph?” She plucked up the courage to ask finally but the answer she was greeted with was one of being ignored and the trunk door closing again, sealing her in the trunk.

The car was soon started and some rock music was played loud to cancel out any noise she might try and make. It was not too much longer before the car was driving off at a quick pace. She rolled around helplessly and felt every pothole. With the sack on her head she had no sense of direction and was even more clueless where she was being taken.

Doubt had began to creep into her mind. Being alone with her thoughts and the dark she began to grow concerned. Maybe this was not planned? Maybe this was a kidnapping? But why?

Mia’s mind began to run wild with conspiracy theories. Perhaps Danny was surprising her with something or extra training? Was it one of her former employees either attempting to rescue her or hijacking the arrangement to keep her for themselves? Maybe she was going to be used as a hostage for a promotion, playing Danny at his own game?

Mia began to test her tape bonds with a bit more effort but it was clear the tape would not unravel without some help. Even though many of the ideas were bad the thought did begin to turn her on.

She had never been this in demand before. She just hoped when the car trunk was opened again it was a positive outcome rather than a negative one..whenever that might end up being.

Roughly 45 minutes after she had been put in the car it soon slowed to a halt and reversed shortly before the engine was switched off. Mia of course did not know this as she had began to lose sense of time.

The trunk soon opened as Mia felt a cool burst of air in what had become quite a stuffy environment. She had been struggling against the tape and had began to sweat.

She felt a sharp object, likely a knife, cut the tape around her legs which freed them. She was then helped out and stood on her feet. A pair of hands steadied her snd helped drag her out of the car. The ground below her feet was cold, probably because she was not wearing shoes.

Finally she felt the gag being removed and the hood slowly being lifted from her face revealing her captor right in front of her. The question was if it was who she expected to see or if it was someone different. If so just what were their intentions for her?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Good new chapter - and the central question remains: Who is Mia´s attacker? Well done, keeping the tension high!
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

what a cliff-hanger!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great update. Really like the cliff hanger. Is it Danny. Could it be Jessica. A disgruntled ex employee. Her friend Emily. Or someone she doesn’t know at all
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is an excellent demonstration of how to keep us dangling and twisting in the wind. Naturally, I am looking forward to your next installment.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Good new chapter - and the central question remains: Who is Mia´s attacker? Well done, keeping the tension high!
Thank you, hopefully i’ll be able to reveal all in the next part :)
Nainur wrote: 1 year ago what a cliff-hanger!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! :)
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Great update. Really like the cliff hanger. Is it Danny. Could it be Jessica. A disgruntled ex employee. Her friend Emily. Or someone she doesn’t know at all
Thank you! Indeed there are plenty of options, hopefully the next part will provide at least some answers. :)
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago This is an excellent demonstration of how to keep us dangling and twisting in the wind. Naturally, I am looking forward to your next installment.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed! Hopefully some answers in the next part i’ll try not to keep everyone waiting too long :)
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Wow, such a great and well written story :) really enjoyed reading it!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Elanore wrote: 1 year ago Wow, such a great and well written story :) really enjoyed reading it!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! I hope to have the next part up by the end of the weekend, possibly earlier :) )
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

( [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Elanore[/mention] Here is the next part, enjoy! :)

it took a few moments for Mia to get used to the light again. Once her pupils had adjusted she could instantly recognise who her captor was.

“Layla? What the...”

Layla was a woman who was 29 years of age and with naturally dark hair whch she dyed blonde. The roots were almost always darker than the rest of her hair. It seemed to effortlessly flow down to the small of her back. She had a naturally attractive aura about her.

Mia’s eyes instinctively scanned her captor’s body. Her toned curvy legs did admittedly look great in a pair of wet look black latex leggings. A black crop top above the leggings seemed to effortlessly pull off the aesthetic she was aiming to provide. On her bottom half her outfit was completed by a pair of thigh high black shiny boots. They were high heels and added around 4 inches to her 5”7 height, making her quite the imposing figure.

“Hello Mia...” Layla finally spoke with a natural air of confidence.

“What the...whats all this about?” Mia protested as her eyes scanned around at her surroundings. They were in the middle of nowhere in a rural location. The lane they had seemingly travelled along was unloved and riddled with potholes. The car was parked in a space in what seemed a scarcely used car park.

“Are you not pleased to see me?” Layla couldn’t help but chuckle for a few moments at the outburst. “Or have you been so keen to bury all thoughts of me after our little...incident.” There was a tinge of hurt hidden amongst the effort to appear in control here.

Mia froze. As if she needed reminding. However the offer of reflection did not answer her immediate questions.

“What do you want? I’ve met someone now. I dont want to jeopardise tha...”

“Danny? Oh yes i know. He’s lovely isn’t he.”

“Oh, but how do you...”

“All in good time. At least you can’t sack me this time.” Layla spoke with a bitter tone. She crossed her arms in an instinctive move.

“You left me no choice. You stole from the company. Whatever happened between us I couldn’t cover you with something as serious as that. You are lucky I didn't report you to the police.”

“Do you know how much that hurt? To be having fun one day as our naughty little secret and then tossed aside the next? No plan. No job to go to. You ruined my life. I was just a toy to you wasn’t I? Something you could use and throw away when bored.”

A cold silence filled the air as the pair told each other some truths and offered their own perspectives.

“So what do you want? Why are you here? People will come looking for me...”

“What i want is some fun with the office slave.” Layla’s smirk was countered by an expression of concern on Mia’s face.

“Oh that...how do you know? Its...err...its a private arrangement anyway.”

“Danny is a good friend of mine, I guess you could say we share a few...common interests.” Layla charmed. It was a change of approach from the bitterness of before.

“Oh come on now, why so shy?” Layla smirked. Her hands slowly lowered down and grabbed hold of Mia’s breasts. “I know you want to serve me, to go back to your submissive side and rekindle what we once had. Don’t let your stubbornness cause you to miss out on a good time. You are just a kinky little slut, yearning to feel the tight ropes and the release of pleasure as you cum again and again. Give in and we can make it worth your while...” Layla almost purred.

As sales pitches go Mia could feel herself tempted despite the past. What was clear from her role at the office was that she loved to be the sub. Her time with Mia before had been exceptional but could she really go down this rabbit hole again? Could Layla be trusted? Not to mention there were of course questions about practicality. Where had she got the money and the time from suddenly? Why now? Perhaps there were darker intentions and secrets yet to be told. Then again, perhaps there would not be.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Quite the surprise and nicely done [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention]

I dare say the most important questions are asked at the end:
Where had she got the money and the time from suddenly? Why now? Perhaps there were darker intentions and secrets yet to be told. Then again, perhaps there would not be.
One question is missing though: Is Danny in on all this, maybe?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Quite the surprise and nicely done @Bigballgag1

Where had she got the money and the time from suddenly? Why now? Perhaps there were darker intentions and secrets yet to be told. Then again, perhaps there would not be.
Thanks for the detailed comment and glad you enjoyed! Without giving anything away that question may well get its answer in the next part ;)
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago

Thanks for the detailed comment and glad you enjoyed! Without giving anything away that question may well get its answer in the next part ;)
That's good - for I am thinking these profound questions nee answering - in proper detail if you please! :D
Weirdo, villain or hero, that's what I am asking. :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well most certainly another fine chapter in this little adventure and a positively unexpected twist. A disgruntled ex employee. As I thought might be the case. But then also her former playmate. Who happens to know Dan. Great work
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

Great new chapter :). And quite curious to see how this will progress!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Nainur wrote: 1 year ago
Bigballgag1 wrote: 1 year ago

That's good - for I am thinking these profound questions nee answering - in proper detail if you please! :D
Weirdo, villain or hero, that's what I am asking. :D
Thank you, i assure you all will be revealed! ;) :lol:
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Well most certainly another fine chapter in this little adventure and a positively unexpected twist. A disgruntled ex employee. As I thought might be the case. But then also her former playmate. Who happens to know Dan. Great work
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! All to be revealed including just what the relationship between Mia and Layla was and what it might mean for the future :)
Elanore wrote: 1 year ago Great new chapter :). And quite curious to see how this will progress!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! Hopefully it wont be too long before i can get the next part finished and up. :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done! You are bringing mystery and surprise.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Well done! You are bringing mystery and surprise.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed :)
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

( [mention]Nainur[/mention] [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Elanore[/mention] Here is the next part! Enjoy! :) )

As Mia analysed the sales pitch presented to her by an expectant Layla waiting for her answer she could not help but note a freudian slip. The ‘we can make it worth your while’ intrigued her. However she did not want to let on she was aware there was at least another part of this puzzle.

Left with few options and a feeling of intrigued anticipation Mia nodded her head. She took a chance once again.

“Ok. Ok. I’ll do what you want. I like being tied up and have fantasised about the slave role. Just please promise me one thing. I know you are unhappy about being fired but I would like assurances you are not going to hurt me. Maybe we can have fun.”

Layla smiled. It was the answer she wanted. She had scored the grand prize and her former manager would now be her slave.

“Of course. You are safe. You must also put in the work. I’m the boss now, not you. So if you can handle that you can sink to your knees.”

“Ok...yes mistress.” Mia corrected herself, slipping back seamlessly into what those sessions were like between them in the office. She carefully lowered herself to her knees on the ground.

She waited obediently curious as to what might come next. The feeling of the tape around her arms being cut was a brief surprise. However they were soon re-secured after a stretch behind her back with a black leather strap. A further strap soon secured her elbows together. It was too late to turn back now.

“I am so pleased you agreed.” Layla smiled as she secured a leather strap breast harness around her new captive next. It was snug and secure. It pushed her breasts out and kept her arms pinned to her back. Mia stayed still and auiet letting her mistress work. She was already restrained and would not have much chance fighting back anyway.

The harness also included a leather strap which ran securely between her legs and was pulled tight.

“Good slave. Now open wide for your gag.” Layla smirked playfully. After Mia opened up obediently her mouth was soon filled by a large red ball on the end of a harness black panel gag. Each of the straps were secured neatly into place. Her sound was now severely muffled but she did not mind. She was used to this.

As a finishing touch a thick black posture collar with a metal ring at the front was secured around her neck, securing her into submission. A black leather lead was attached to the front before Mia was helped to her feet. An uncompromising spank on her ass signalled she should start walking as she was led helpless further off the beaten track walking to seemingly her new home. The straps kept her arms secured.

It was a surreal feeling walking bound and gagged in broad daylight in the middle of nowhere. Luckily the ground was quite dry as her soles only grew slightly dusty and not muddy. The path was soft compacted mud with the occasional grass area.

Eventually Mia could see where the path led to. A large manor house sat secluded and hidden from view of the road. It looked to be around 5 bedrooms with a few fields surrounding it. At this point they were approximately 300 metres from it and approaching it from the back garden or field.

This was a grand house for someone like Layla to have. She must be funding it somehow. Unless her nee job pays so much more thsn what Mia did. It would not be long before she would find out.

They soon stopped outside the back door. Layla fumbled for a key. Once the door opened it revealed an upmarket interior.

Once the pair were inside and the door closed behind her, Layla began to elaborate a few things for Mia.

“Financially i do well. I have my own interests now and useful contacts. Just answering that question for you.” Layla spoke pretty much reading Mia’s mind based on her facial expression.

After a brief bathroom break Mia was soon helped onto the kitchen worktop as Layla finished off the rest of her bonds. Her ankles were pulled together and secured with a leather strap. Further straps followed at her shins, lower knees and thighs. Her legs were then bent back and secured in a tight hogtie as Mia lay there helpless.

“Oh we are going to have so much fun.” Layla teased.

Mia, who was tired from the long walk, lay there quietly looking around at her alien surroundings. She wondered what would be in store for her here and had a few unanswered questions still. One of the key ones was how Danny would react now that she was gone.

The front door opened into the living room and Mia could hear Layla talk with someone. When the new person revealed themselves Mia was in for quite a shock. However ss she looked at Layla and this person, everything suddenly began to make sense.

“Do you like what i did with her honey?” Layla grinned as she stood next to Danny who had just returned from the office. His arm wrapped around Layla as the pair shared an intimate kiss.

“I do. I cant wait to have some proper private fun with her. The office was fun initially but here is her rightful place.” Danny laughed. “Our own slave, we did it.”

“We did. Surprise!” Layla teased Mia who had a confused expression. Just what was going on?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Wow [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] that was quite the surprise! Well done. Somehow I feel sorry for Mia - it seems her fate seems to take a turne for the worse. All what happens look like a good piece of good old fashioned revenge. I curious where you will take this!
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Wow @Bigballgag1 that was quite the surprise! Well done. Somehow I feel sorry for Mia - it seems her fate seems to take a turne for the worse. All what happens look like a good piece of good old fashioned revenge. I curious where you will take this!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed! :) i like writing where i can add a twist or two so glad it seems to have done the trick. I have a few ideas in mind for what happens next. Hopefully i’ll be able to type them up as soon as i can. :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

No rush :) I feel sorry for Mia
Elanore
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Elanore »

What a twist again :) Thanks for this new chapter! A joy to read!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic