Cheerleader Susie Has Her Way with Robin (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Cheerleader Susie Has Her Way with Robin (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

Part 1

I don’t know why, but I’ve always had a thing for superheroes and superheroines in bondage, especially on the Batman TV show from the 60s. And I really like dressing up as Robin the Boy Wonder and being captured and bound.

My wife is the only person who knows this about me. She doesn’t understand the appeal, but she lovingly obliges by capturing and tying me up when I appear in my Robin outfit. I’d like to share about a scene we've played out, and although it hasn't run as smoothly as I’m going to recount, we’ve actually roleplayed these scenes to act out my fantasy.

For you Batman TV fans, you’ll remember the episodes with Susie the cheerleader as the Joker’s moll. My wife played the role of Susie complete with wearing a cheerleader uniform.

I'll give the account in three parts. There’s admittedly not much bondage here in Part 1, but it will set up the nonstop bondage in Parts 2 and 3.

The background for this session is that I’ve found out that Susie has been kidnapped. I change out of my civilian clothes and suit up as Robin, putting on my mask, shirt, tights, briefs, utility belt, gloves, and cape. I'm ready to begin another evening of fighting crime, and that's where we start acting out our roleplay…

I reach the place where Susie is held captive. She’s in her cheerleader uniform tied down spread eagle on a bed and cleave gagged. As I near the foot of the bed, I notice despite her predicament how attractive Susie looks, and I can’t help but take glimpses up her short skirt at her bloomers with her beautiful legs spread before me. She keeps squirming her nice body to struggle against the bonds as she lightly grunts through her gag.

After I ungag her, Susie takes a few deep breaths and stretches her jaw before exclaiming to me in relief, “Thank you so much, Robin. You may have saved my life.”

As I begin removing the ropes from her wrists, I reply, “It’s not a problem, Susie. I’m just glad you’re safe. ”

I untie her ankles so she’s now completely free. Susie takes some time to shake off her sore limbs and then moves her feet to the side to sit on the edge of the bed. Her little cheerleader skirt is hiked up almost to her hip, and as she takes a moment to gather herself, I stare down at her pretty legs.

I can feel an erection growing in my tights, and when Susie stands up, I stand close to her so that my growing bulge will be less likely to be in her field of vision as she looks at me. She then wraps her arms around me in a tight embrace: “Thank you so much again, Robin. You’ve saved my life”

She won’t let go, so I return her hug as best I can. She holds me even tighter, lays her head against my chest, and presses her body against me and my still-growing bulge. I feel her boobs push against me, and I’m sure she feels my hardening bulge against her, so I try ever so gingerly to move my hips back away from her even while wrapped up in her unrelenting hug.

I feel one of her arms release me, and after a moment she lets down her other arm. As I detach from Susie and take a step back, she raises a tiny cylindrical bottle to my face and presses down on the top of it twice with her index finger, spraying a fine mist in my face.

I immediately feel woozy and realize it’s knockout gas. “Holy sneak attack,” I weakly cry. I begin losing strength in my legs, and Susie puts her hands on the sides of my green briefs to guide me to the bed as I slowly fall over. I lose consciousness as I’m slumped to my side on the bed.

She sits next to my collapsed body to admire her work, and she whispers, “Finally. I’ve wanted you so badly, Robin. And now you’re mine.” She stoops down, places a hand on the side of my head, and kisses me on the lips. Her hand then glides down my yellow cape as it covers my shoulder, upper arm, and side. Susie’s hand continues past the end of my cape and down the side of my briefs to arrive on my rump. She has a good feel of my bottom and then runs her hand along my tights down the side of my legs. She then stops at my knee and glides her hand back up on the inside of my other leg until she slips her hand over my hardened bulge. Susie quietly laughs to herself as she pats the boner in my briefs.

WILL SUSIE HAVE HER WAY WITH THE BOY WONDER?

WAKE UP, ROBIN, BEFORE SHE VIOLATES YOU FURTHER!

TO SEE WHAT DASTARDLY PLANS THIS NAUGHTY CHEERLEADER HAS FOR OUR COURAGEOUS CAPED CRUSADER, TUNE IN AGAIN, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL.

BUT BEWARE, THE WORST IS BOUND TO COME!

That’s the end of Part 1. If you’re wondering, the knockout gas was in reality just plain water. 😀 I’ll post Part 2 of my tie up game soon.
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

No e start. I guess.you tied.Suzie to the bed before vetting.changed.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Yes, that's right, [mention]JulieG[/mention] . Getting her tied up wasn't part of the roleplay session itself. :D
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Oh I love this. I have similar captured superhero fantasies but never able to act on them.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]Reidy[/mention]. For the longest time, I acted out these fantasies by myself. I'm lucky to have someone who lets me act them out with her now.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Thank you, @Reidy. For the longest time, I acted out these fantasies by myself. I'm lucky to have someone who lets me act them out with her now.
Always my dream to have similar. Even throw in a Batgirl to be tied with if I could.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago
rtbw wrote: 1 year ago Thank you, @Reidy. For the longest time, I acted out these fantasies by myself. I'm lucky to have someone who lets me act them out with her now.
Always my dream to have similar. Even throw in a Batgirl to be tied with if I could.
I totally fantasize about being tied with Batgirl too, but I haven't been able to play that out either.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 2

In Part 1, I recounted how my wife played the role of Susie the cheerleader and how she captured me as Robin the Boy Wonder. Here’s Part 2, which is when we really got into the tie up game…

I wake up from the knockout gas to find myself tied down spread eagle on the same bed Susie was tied down on. I tug at the binds with my arms and legs but it’s no use; I’m bound securely.

The bedroom door opens and Susie excitedly takes a couple steps in, still in her cheerleader uniform. “Robin, you’re awake!”

“Susie! What is the meaning of this?”

She doesn’t say anything while smiling down at me, standing with her legs apart and hands on her hips. Despite my predicament, I can’t help but stare at Susie’s wonderful body in her cheerleader outfit: a tight fitting top stretched further by her perky chest, her toned and smooth arms, and a little skirt resting low on her shapely hips. And of course, Susie’s fine legs.

Her gaze moves down my body, staring hungrily at my legs and then my crotch, which I now realize is fully accessible to her in my spread eagle position. I try to close my legs as much as the ropes holding my ankles will allow, but it doesn’t make much difference. My legs are spread too far apart. I feel vulnerable as Susie continues gazing up my open legs at the bulge in my briefs, but I also feel the area under my belt buckle stirring.

And then she starts rubbing the bulge in my briefs. I whimper, “What…what are you doing? Stop touching me down there!”

“Why…what’s wrong?”

“That’s my private area, and I don’t give you permission to touch me down there.”

“I don’t need your permission, Robin. You belong to me now.”

“Susie, I don’t know what you’re planning to do with me, but you won’t get away with it. And if you’re planning to kill me, you should know that I’ve escaped from plenty of perilous situations where I was left to die.”

“Who says I want to kill you, Robin? That’s not what I want at all.” She stares lustily at me through my mask, “I want to explore your incredible body…and I want to give you pleasure.” I gulp in my throat wondering what she has in store for me.

She starts touching my legs below the knee and glides her hand back and forth. I can hear the swooshing sound of her hand against my tights. After a little while, her hand moves up above my knee and then the gusset of my tights. My erection is getting harder as I feel her fingers through my tights.

I ask, “Why do you keep touching my legs like that?”

Susie gushes, “Oh Robin. Your legs look so splendid in these pretty nude tights. I’ve always wanted to touch your fine legs.”

I need to create a diversion before I reach the point of no return and blow my load. I struggle through my arousal to plead, “Susie, how can you be caught up in this criminal enterprise? With your beauty and intellect, you can do so much good in this world.”

The cheerleader jumps down on all fours over my body and places her mouth close to mine. “Did you just try to say I’m beautiful? Oh Robin, it would mean so much if you’d say it straight. Tell me I’m beautiful.”

I sheepishly look at her through my mask and can’t say anything because I can’t deny it, but I muster enough to say, “No, I will not…any beauty you have is overcome by your criminal…”

I can’t finish what I’m saying because Susie grabs my bulge with her whole hand and squeezes it really hard. I wince and moan loudly in pain, but she squeezes harder. “Just tell me what you’re already thinking, Robin. Just say I’m beautiful!”

“Yes, you’re beautiful,” I let out. Susie holds my face with both of her hands and begins kissing me passionately on my lips, and I find myself returning her kisses. She moves the rest of her body on top of mine, gliding herself up and down across my hardened erection. I reflexively arch my midsection up to press my boner harder against her body because it feels so good, and I push my body up against her several more times. Susie breathes heavily as she continues kissing me.

Susie releases her lips from mine and kneels on the bed by my head. Although part of me wanted her to continue kissing and dry humping me, I’m relieved she stopped because I was teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Susie is once again staring at me lustily with a beaming smile. Her hair is now disheveled, and her uniform top and her breasts are askew. But I think to myself she somehow looks even more attractive like that.

Thankfully, Susie stares at me for a good while, so the arousal under my utility belt has subsided somewhat. The cheerleader reaches over and holds up my chin, “Robin, you really are handsome, and you look so good in your little outfit…” Susie now begins rubbing my bulge, “…especially where your tight briefs do little to hide your manhood.”

I squirm to get away from her roaming hand, but she simply pats my hard penis gently a few times through my briefs, saying, “Easy, Robin. I want you to enjoy this moment with me.” The cheerleader pushes down on the shaft with some pressure and I stop squirming. But then she holds my stalk between her thumb and fingers, and she begins stroking it, making me shudder and breathe heavily. Between breaths, I make out, “Susie, what are you doing to me?”

Inserting her whole hand into the leg hole of my briefs and grabbing my tights-covered package underneath, she lowers her head so that her face is just in front of mine: “I’m just admiring your incredible body.”

Susie begins stroking my shaft with her hand underneath my briefs. I bite my lower lip and begin moaning. After a while, Susie takes her hand out of my briefs after one last squeeze of the large package.

The cheerleader then crouches down, and I can feel the wetness of her mouth caressing the inside of my calf through my tights. Susie proceeds to move her lips up my leg to my knee with her fingers trailing behind. Her lips make their way up my inner thigh. As her mouth gets closer to my crotch, she massages both of my inner thighs.

Susie rubs my briefs at the tip of my erection, and my body jolts toward the bed’s headrest. I can feel the spandex in my tights straining to contain my absolutely hard erection. Susie observes out loud, “Your briefs here are wet, Robin. And I can make out the outline of your erection through it. I'm so glad you’re enjoying this.” I just moan half in pleasure and half in defeat.

Susie then puts her mouth on my briefs over my swollen genitals and alternates between kissing and licking it as she goes up and down my shaft. I can’t control my body as it jolts in ecstasy multiple times in waves.

The cheerleader presses her fingers against my taint with some pressure and begins rubbing it while her lips continue to caress my private area through my briefs. I don’t know how much more I can withstand this stimulation before I cream my tights.

Susie kneels back up on the bed and gazes up and down my body. “Your outfit is so sexy, Robin. It shows off your body so well.” She begins rubbing my legs again.

I reply weakly while practically panting through my uncontrollable arousal, “My outfit is not meant to be sexy. It’s designed to maximize my physical performance in my work fighting crime”

“Well, let’s see your physical performance then without your sexy little crimefighting outfit.” Susie starts to unbuckle my utility belt, but I shake my body as much as I can in my spread eagle position to stop her. She exclaims excitedly as she pulls apart my utility belt, “There’s no use resisting, my Boy Wonder!”

She then grabs the top of my briefs and quickly pulls them down to my thighs. “I can see now why you wear your underwear over your tights. Your penis is so much more pronounced with just your tights.”

Before I can think of something to say in response, Susie grabs my tights and begins pulling them down. My hard cock gets caught for a moment in the waistband of the tights, but it recoils when the waistband clears. After she peels my tights to where my briefs are bunched up below my crotch, Susie takes stock of what is fully displayed before her. She then looks through my eye mask and says, “You truly are a boy wonder.”

ARE OUR EYES DECEIVING US?

THIS NAUGHTY CHEERLEADER HAS UNCOVERED ROBIN’S INTIMATE AREA FROM UNDER HIS TIGHTS AND BRIEFS!

WILL THE BOY WONDER SUCCUMB AS SUSIE DOES AS SHE WILLS WITH HIM?

FIND OUT TOMORROW, SAME BAT-TIME, SAME BAT-CHANNEL!

If you’ve made it this far, I hope I’ve adequately shared the ecstasy I felt as I was tied down in my Robin outfit and completely helpless while “Susie” explored my body. I think all the stimulation felt more pronounced being bound spread eagle. My body was completely open and vulnerable to whatever she wanted to do with me. And I also think the tights and briefs stretching over my legs and midsection accentuated the stimulation even more.

The adventure will continue in Part 3.
Benelux
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Benelux »

A great story so far, I love it!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Really enjoying this so far. I love the way the tights and briefs are essentially working against you and getting you harder. I might have to try it out some time.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]Benelux[/mention] and [mention]TightsBound[/mention] . I was afraid the story is too long and people wouldn't want to read through it.

And yes, the tights and briefs definitely work against you like that. On top of that, there's something about a superhero's/superheroine's revealing "uniform" that also reveals his/her arousal when tied up and at the mercy of a villain.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Part 3

Still tied down in a spread eagle, I look down to see my tights and briefs peeled down to my thigh and my intimate area fully on display before Susie. “Holy humiliation,” I mutter to myself. I lift my gaze and see Susie biting lower lip and staring lustily at my exposed crotch, and I feel defeated lying helpless as I can’t see a way out of this very naughty cheerleader’s clutches.

But then I gain some courage and look straight through my eye mask at the cheerleader, “How dare you do this to me. I’m a deputized officer of the law, and I will not let you violate me like this. I demand you pull my tights and briefs back up!”

Susie starts laughing. “You’re not in a position to demand anything of me. Besides, you show off your magnificent bulge for all to see whenever you’re out in your form-fitting tights. How can I resist wanting to see what you have stored in there?”

“Susie, you are fiendish, and perverted!” I pull hard on my restraints as if I want to nab her, but it’s of course no use.

“I’m not the only person to fantasize about exploring your body.” Susie rubs the part of my legs that are still covered in my tights as she continues in a sultry voice, “You know exactly the kind of attention you’d draw to yourself wearing this sexy costume.”

Susie turns her attention back to my exposed genitals. My erection has subsided during my exchange with Susie, but it’s still stiff. She grabs my shaft like a joystick and gently strokes it. I moan and involuntarily thrust my midsection, and my stalk immediately begins getting harder again. The cheerleader remarks to herself, “It’s so big.”

She lets go of my shaft and then grabs the sides of the bottom of my shirt and pulls it straight up all the way up to my neck, exposing my chest. Susie lightly touches my left nipple with the tip of the index finger of her right hand, which makes me bite my lower lip as I try to suppress the arousal she’s causing in my body. She draws the finger to her mouth and licks it, and she begins lightly rubbing the same nipple with her wet finger in a circle. At the same time, she uses her other hand to rub my bare taint with her palm resting against my scrotum and the base of my shaft. The arousal is now overwhelming, making my body buck over and over again in waves.

I try to look at her between these incredible waves of stimulation, and I weakly let out through gritted teeth and between my heavy breaths and moans, “What…what are you…doing…to my…body?”

She ignores me and bends down to lick my right nipple with the tip of her tongue over and over again. And she’s still rubbing my taint and other nipple with her hands. I close my eyes tight and grunt as my body strains to handle this immense arousal. I can’t control my body as it contracts and flexes to find a better position to withstand Susie’s overwhelming sexual stimulation, but the restraints on my arms and legs keep my body wide open for her to do as she wants with me.

I want to curl my body into a fetal position to lessen the concentrated effects of this stimulation on my nipples and crotch, but the ropes keep me flat on the bed. The more I pull my hand and feet against them, the more amplified the arousal feels from head to toe.

By now, I feel my member throbbing as it’s reached its absolute limit in size and hardness. I’m edging ever close to exploding, and I feel some initial cum making its way out.

Susie is still sucking and rubbing my nipples, but she removes the hand that's been on my taint. She wraps her hand completely around my cock and begins milking it. I thrust my midsection in response with the sound of my throat straining to contain the approaching orgasm. I'm tugging my arms hard against the ropes to pull my body away from the cheerleader and toward the headboard of the bed, making the ropes on my ankles feel tighter.

Her hand is still on my shaft, but Susie lifts her head up to stop working on my nipples. She moves her body to kneel on the bed next to me while her hand remains on my cock, and then she starts pumping it vigorously. My body is writhing in ecstasy, and as I feel climax approaching, I shake my head hard side to side and mutter, “No…no…no.”

I teeter ever closer to the point of no return, and I say louder, “No. No. No!” It feels so good, but I also feel humiliated being under the cheerleader’s complete control. I can do nothing as she has her way on my bare and accessible body.

And then I finally succumb and blow my load in wave after wave as Susie milks me in rhythm. It keeps coming, and a blanket of pleasure falls over my body as my orgasm slowly comes to an end.

I feel totally spent as my body lies limp in the spread eagle position while my mind feels like mush. I ask weakly, “Susie, how could you do this to me?” The cheerleader finally removes her hand from my member and then pushes away her hair from her face. She just smiles as she looks down at me, “Next time, Robin, I want you inside me.”

…And our game ended not too long after that. At the end, "Susie" unbinds me and asks me if I’m okay, and I say yes. She then asks if I enjoyed playing, and I answer yes again. I thank her for such an amazing night.
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Holy heaven! Great end to the story.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Oh wow. That was really enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing! I certainly wouldn’t mind more of your adventures as Robin tied up in tights.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you so much, [mention]Reidy[/mention] and [mention]TightsBound[/mention]. I'm really glad you enjoyed reading the story, and I appreciate your encouragement because it took some effort to draft it. I definitely have another of Robin's adventures I can share. I'll put it up soon.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Loved the great roleplay.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Loved the great roleplay.
Thank you, [mention]Tiengag5[/mention]! I enjoy TUGs that much more with roleplay.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic