Riding Robin (F/M)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Riding Robin (F/M)

Post by rtbw »

It’s a Saturday evening, and my wife says she wants to make it an in-home movie night. I say that’s a good idea, and I decide in my mind that Robin the Boy Wonder should come to see the movie with her.

My wife goes to the sofa to start the movie on the TV. Meanwhile, I secretly change into my cape and tights, and when I make my way to the living room, she says in delight, “Hi Robin. You’re joining me for the movie?”

“Yes, it’s been a long night of crimefighting, and I thought I’d relax with you.”

“Great!” My wife pats on the sofa in the area next to her for me to sit down.

We sit together in each other’s arms with her reclining against me and her legs across my lap as we watch a romantic comedy. Nothing exciting happens during the movie, although I always feel more aroused than usual when I feel her body through my tight shirt and spandex tights. When the closing credits roll, she turns to me and asks, “Do you want me to tie you up?”

I reply, “Always.” (She didn’t need to bother asking. She knows what I want to happen when I appear as the Boy Wonder.)

So she gets the rope and gets to work as I lie on the sofa. She crosses my wrists, ties them together, and then works some more rope around my body to pin my tied wrists against my chest. She then ties my ankles together.

I’m bound like in the screengrab below from the Batman reruns:

After she ties the final knot, my wife says she needs to change and tells me not to go anywhere. She pats me on the bulge of my briefs and goes upstairs.

I’m alone in the room now, so I sit up on the sofa and struggle to free myself of the bonds. But I can’t find a way out of them. I stand up and hop around trying to find something that might help me cut myself free. After some time, I hear my wife coming down the stairs. When she comes into view about halfway down, I stop in my tracks because she is an amazing sight. She has changed into a very short, partly see-through negligee under which I can see a set of lacy bra and panties. I just stand there staring at her forgetting that I’m even tied up.

My wife has found and captured me in my alter ego as the Boy Wonder many times by this point, so we naturally move into roleplay mode as she lands at the foot of the stairs and asks with her hands on her hips, “Where do you think you’re going, Robin?”

She walks up to me and continues, “If you knew what I have in store for you, you wouldn’t be trying to get away.”

As I stand there with my hands tied against my chest and my feet bound together, my wife circles around me and manually surveys me up and down my body—my face, shoulders, chest, waist, hips, bulge, and legs. She pulls my cape up to get a good feel of my rump too. Feeling her hands surveying my body in my tied-up state makes me horny, and I can feel the package in my briefs pushing against the spandex of my tights as it reacts to the sensual stimulation.

My wife slaps my butt, telling me that I need to get back on the couch. She grabs my body on the sides of my briefs and guides me as I hop back. When I get to the sofa, she turns me around, sits me down, and helps me lie down.

As I look up at her standing above me, I threaten her with indignation, “I don’t know who you are or what you plan to do with me, but you won’t get away with it. Batman and Batgirl are surely on their way to stop your nefarious scheme.”

She gets on her knees next to the sofa to be eye-level with me, “Let’s just say Batman and Batgirl are tied up with other things while you’re tied up with me. We’re going to have such a wonderful evening together.”

My wife remains kneeling to examine the rest of my body close up while her hands feel their way down from my chest to my midsection to my legs. She then gets on the sofa and sits on me, straddling my knees. And her hands wander up the sides of my legs, hips, chest, and bare arms. Her hands then meet at the top of my chest and work their way down to my abs and the buckle of my utility belt before resting on my bulge, which has expanded and hardened quite a bit now. She keeps one hand there and moves the other to my taint, and I begin squirming to try to keep my private area away from the manual stimulation.

“How dare you touch me down there. Get your hands off me!”

Patting my bulge, she teases me, “Judging from how much this has grown, you’re actually enjoying this. And don’t worry…this arousal won’t go to waste.”

"Aren't you ashamed of what you're wearing? I see you in your underwear!"

"Robin, I'm wearing this for you. I've wanted you since the very first time I saw you..." With her hand resting on my mound, she continues "...and I think by the looks of your tights you want me too."

I stare blankly at her through my mask because I can't deny it, and her hands feel all around my private area through the spandex.

After a long, relentless hand job through my briefs, she scoots herself up my body to straddle my bulge. It feels amazing feeling the pressure of her crotch pushing down on my cock. She then bends over to hover on top of me and begins kissing me passionately. It’s too much for my body to handle, and I begin panting through her kisses. I wish I could touch her, but my hands remain tied and pinned down on my chest. Yet, I’m able to brush my hands against her breasts from time to time while she’s bent over and kissing me.

She abruptly stops the kissing, scoots her body back down to straddle my legs below the knees, and unbuckles my utility belt. And in one swift motion she pulls down my briefs and tights at the same time. She takes out a condom from somewhere and slips it over my stiff pole. Next, she reaches under her negligee to pull her panty briefs down and off her legs.

She then fits herself onto my pole rides me deeper into the night.
Last edited by rtbw 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Great story as always. Even without the same torture element.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Riding a tied up but erect man is such fun.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Loved this. You’re so lucky that your wife plays along!
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Delightful little tale! Please don't forget to gender-tag though.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you. Done.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Thank you, [mention]Reidy[/mention]. Any scene with Robin or any of the others in the Terrific Trio being tied up and molested is enough for me!

[mention]JulieG[/mention]: I find being ridden on to be fun too.

I'm fully aware how lucky I am, [mention]Canuck100[/mention], especially when I have a woman who's actually not really into bondage. She truly indulges me.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great bondage scenario with your wife.
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Tiengag5 wrote: 1 year ago Great bondage scenario with your wife.
Thank you, [mention]Tiengag5[/mention]!
Tie_me_up91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tie_me_up91 »

Y’all just have wayyyy too much fun ;)
rtbw
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rtbw »

Tie_me_up91 wrote: 1 year ago Y’all just have wayyyy too much fun ;)
LOL...but I still can't get enough of it :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic