***NEW*** New User Introductions

This section contains the introductions thread as well as the forum rules and tips for story writing!
Warning: All users are responsible for reading the site rules. Failure to read the rules does NOT exclude you or your posts from disciplinary actions.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Cool to see so many new members joining us! Welcome to TUGstories!
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

0Kay
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 0Kay »

Hey all !

I'm Kayla (Kay for short), 20F, switch but usually sub. I've been lurking on here for quite some time and finally decided to sign up now. I'm especially into F/F, but M/F and the occasional F/M are great too. I'll still mostly be reading stories for now, but in the future I might contribute some of my own :)
BearPlants
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BearPlants »

Hi Y'all.

I've been into bondage for quite a while, now. I'm a mid 30s male in New York City with a somewhat public life, so y'all can just call me Bear. I also like houseplants and have many - hence the username. I'm straight and enjoy mostly M/F and F/F but like a good F/M story, as well.

I've been reading and lurking for years on different sites and finally feel like I want to share my own. I've started writing several down that really stick out in my memory and am looking forward to sharing. Happy to be here and see ya in the comments.
patrik
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by patrik »

HI
i am partik 23M From Asia , i am into bondage from a very long time. i am a switch . I read a few stories and liked them, :) so i decided to sign up and interact with others. i am into F/M , F/F and M/F. English isn't my first language either so there might be some mistakes. apologies in advance.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]JayMoe[/mention] Glad you decided to introduce yourself on here, buddy! Looking forward to seeing more posts from you.

[mention]MikeGagee[/mention]
Welcome onboard! Always happy to see another Québécois sign up!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by yorkshiredude27 »

Hey everybody, posted here a few years ago so thought I’d make an updated post.

I’m a 30 year old guy from England with, of course, a love for tie ups. Definitely prefer to be the one to do the tying. I like to use rope, duct tape (definitely my favourite), handcuffs and cables ties.

My messages are always open if anyone wants to chat :)
BoundGal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundGal »

Hi, girl from England. Interested in being tied up so just here to read stories and learn stuff :)
Last edited by BoundGal 1 hour ago, edited 1 time in total.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Hi Alison here back from the dead. Not a new user but returning after getting married. Yeah!!

Please be aware, I'm married to a woman so although I'm happy to chat to men, I'm not the answer to your fantasiez.

I hope to be more active (if my wife will untie me long enough.) :lol: now, and meet some old friends.
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BoundGal wrote: 1 year ago Hi, 14 Year Old girl from England. Interested in being tied up so just here to read stories and learn stuff :)
Welcome to the site :)
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

Howdy everyone! Can't believe I never got around to writing this thing but I'm Dallas! I don't write too much but you will occasionally see me comment on stories or on posts in TUG talk. I do some roleplay if you're into that, but feel free to reach out to me about anything! I'm quite welcoming and always happy to talk.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Cheesy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cheesy »

Hello. I’ve been a lurker for a while and finally worked up the courage to say hi. I’ll probably be more of a commenter than a writer, but I’m eager to bond with this community. See y’all soon.
NinthA
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by NinthA »

Hi all! 33 female sub here, very into kidnapping and home invasion scenarios. My husband recommended this board to me to explore some more of that, so here I am :)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Hello [mention]NinthA[/mention] and welcome to the board! This is a great place to explore your bondage interests and there's lots of good people to talk to on here.

After being on here for a few years, it has really helped me in opening up about my bondage interests as well as discovering new things about myself. Hopefully it will do the same for you!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Welcome @NinthA
HogtiedSenpai
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HogtiedSenpai »

Hi there, everyone!

21yo male sub, I’m into cute guys and cute girls, especially when bare feet are involved.
Coolbr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Coolbr »

Welcome. Adorable pick. Love your tastes.
Davyuk
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Davyuk »

Hi all, been lurkung for a while but been on/off this site for some time. I'm David from North East England been into rope play most of my adult life. Enjoys both side of the tying up but mainly the rigging and the tying of others.
Wouls like to chat to fellow like minded folks hence why I'm here :)
BoundNTickled
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundNTickled »

Hello follow TUGers,

I am a 34 y/o bisexual, married male. I have enjoyed bondage and tie up games all my life and can’t wait to charge my stories with you all. I enjoy tickling and mouth filling gags as well among other things. I’m always up to chat so fill free to message me.
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

Welcome [mention]BoundNTickled[/mention]! Hope you enjoy yourself here. Methinks you'll fit in quite nicely with this motley crew of ours!
D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e »

chadmc90 wrote: 3 years ago

Hey there! Welcome to the forum!

This is the place where you get to introduce yourself. Tell us to us a bit about yourself and and what brought you here.

But before you do, let's get you started with a brief summary of what this place is all about!

TUGs Stories is a rapidly growing community where people are encouraged to share their tales, whether fictional or not. Our forum is home to over 3,700 stories and counting!

This community is built around stories.
People providing stories, making comments, providing feedback and starting discussions on the stories they enjoy reading are what will keep the site going.

The health of this board depends on YOUR participation.
Now that you've signed up, it's our sincere hope that you'll soon get some posts under your belt: write stories of your own, and leave feedback on the stories already posted.

The more feedback our authors get, the more likely they are to continue to entertain us.
Silent readers don't help anyone. Any constructive feedback (including simple expressions of appreciation) is better than no reaction at all!
So, if you want a continuing supply of great stories, then stop lurking and start posting!

Now what about you?
Tell us a bit about yourself in the comments section below.
Hello all, I’ve been reading stories on this board for years and years, finally decided to join the forum. Love everything tug related, but have never been around anyone else with similar desires (at least not that I know of…) but anyways, I’ve been into tying myself up or gagging myself or blindfolding myself, since as long as I can remember. I’ve always loved it so much, but I’ve always kept it a secret. I love everything about tugs, and dislike the stigma that they always have to be sex involved and that they’re somehow wrong to do. I love rope, duct tape, bandannas, socks, cuffs, stuffing gags, ball gags, you name it. I’ve never done any super intense stuff, but I enjoy reading about it, and wish I had someone to do it with. I could go on forever, but that’s some information about me… I love being able to talk about this to people of similar tastes, because I’ve never done so before. Anyone who wants to DM me feel free!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Welcome aboard [mention]D/u/c/t/t/a/p/e[/mention]!
Glad you could join us.

yorkshiredude27
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

NinthA wrote: 1 year ago Hi all! 33 female sub here, very into kidnapping and home invasion scenarios. My husband recommended this board to me to explore some more of that, so here I am :)
Welcome to the site :D
ColtonSocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColtonSocks »

Hello there :D
I created my account 4 years ago but never really used it, but I am back now :D

I probably will write some stories and would like to make new bondage friends :)

Best wishes to all of you,
Stay save, healthy and tightly tied up and gagged :P

SockgagSergio
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]ColtonSocks[/mention]
Welcome back, Sergio! Always glad to have another sock addict join us!

TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Alexanderbritian wrote: 2 years ago
ChelseaEevee wrote: 2 years ago Hii, I come to this site every now and again, and i’m back for now so thought i’d just post here to say hiii to everybody!! 💗💗
Hello :) I’d love to chat and say hi on Discord
Just sent a request
I tried to add you but discord says its not working, do you still have discord?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic