Cream with my Coffee (M+/M+) *New Chapter 24/03/24 (M+/M+)*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

What an incredibly erotic tale. :)

I love Mr. Hunt! 8-)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thanks for taking the leap over to this story. Hope it's as good as the original.

[mention]KidnappedCowboy[/mention] How did I guess that he was your type hmmmm. Well-dressed, beefy, loves to get tied up. Completely your type 8-)
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 4: Status Update (M/M)

Scott retreated into the shower for the second time in about as many hours. While lathering himself he thought: “Are there cameras in here as well?” Hunter, no Travis, had been watching him during the attempted kidnapping by his “number one fans”, could he watching him now as well? Scott cupped his privates. “He’s already sucked you off you idiot,” Scott sighed. His heart started to race again. “This can’t be real,” he said, shaking his head.

“Mr Hunt?” he peeked out of bathroom before stepping out. “Mr Grey,” Travis popped into view of his client, his shades were back on again. “What did you do with Jerry and Xavier?” Scott asked. “Them? I’ve already taken care of the them,” Travis replied. “How?” Scott asked.

“Called up a few of my guys to bring them out and take them to the police. There is still a report to be made, but we’ll handle that for you. No one will find out about…” Travis hesitated, “your accident.” The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end, and he was too filled with rage to notice Travis turning slightly red himself, but for a different reason.

“And whose fault was that! You just watched me being attacked and you did nothing! Then you…” Scott ate the rest of his words as he watched Travis’ chest expand. This was one of those rare moments where Scott found himself being outsized by the person he was having a stare down with. And slightly below those hidden eyes, were those lips...

“I did do something. If I never had the foresight to install the cameras, if you had just listened to me,” Travis retorted. It was obvious to Scott that Travis felt awkward talking back against a client, he decided to press that advantage.

“Mr Hunt! I am your client correct?” Scott raised his voice.

“Yes,” Travis replied.

“And as my bodyguard you are supposed to follow my orders correct? All of them,” Scott added.

“Yes, Sir,” Travis gulped.

“My word is as good as gold? Remove those glasses Mr Hunt,” Scott said.

“Yes, Sir,” there was no easy way to hide his emotions now. They were both lost in each other’s eyes for a while. Even though there were inches between them, Scott could feel an intense heat radiating from Travis’ suit clad torso to his own bare chest. It was Scott’s turn to gulp.

“So you can’t argue with me. I’m right and you’re wrong,” Scott smirked before continuing, “What is Hunt Security Services’ standard protocol when dealing bodyguards who make serious mistakes, for example leaving their client in jeopardy and not intervening at the earliest possible instance?” Scott asked, squinting at Travis while keeping his gaze.

“We punish them. Internally,” Travis replied. Scott felt that the last word was added almost as an afterthought, an effort to divert Scott from what he wanted. Scott took a step closer to his bodyguard, pinching his chin to turn his head so that his can whisper directly in his ears: “No need for that. I’ll deal with you myself. Tomorrow.” Travis shuddered.

“You may stay in my room tonight. But do not watch me sleep,” Scott said. “Yes Sir.” Travis said, turning to leave Scott to himself.

“I’m not done yet.” Scott said, he wanted one more look of him. “Remind me again, what is your role and who do you serve?” Travis faced him squarely: “I am your bodyguard. I am at your service Sir.”

They were both rock hard then, but lacked awareness that their arousal was very mutual.

Scott pushed the large rubber ball, duct tape, and a black fabric face mask at Travis. “Here. This goes into your mouth, this goes over your mouth, and this allows you to continue with your bodyguard duties,” Scott said.

“But I need to…” Travis said. “No buts, open up,” Scott quickly interrupted. “Nghhhhh Mmmmmm,” Travis furrowed his eyebrows. This was not what he expected. Scott took special care to smooth the tape over Travis’ lips, keeping the outline of those beautiful lips visible.

“Perfect,” Scott straightened Travis’ tie and tapped his bodyguard on the biceps and shoulders, “Full suit, black shades, black mask. You look fierce, ready to strike at anyone that wants to harm me. Give me a grunt.”

“GGGRRRMMM,” Travis grumbled. “Ooof. Really fierce. Like a Lion waiting to pounce,” Scott laughed.

Scott kept an eye out for Travis as he went about his morning business in the lobby. Nothing out of the ordinary, to the casual observer, but his bodyguard could be seen thumbing away on his phone, splitting his concentration between Scott and whoever is on the other end of the phone.

Jeremy, one of the organisers, finished with his individual briefing with Scott. “Has Travis told you yet?” Jeremy asked. “Mr Hunt? Told me about what?” Scott replied. “You know, has he asked you for a photo, or an autograph?” Jeremy looked amused.

“He’s a fan? Of me?” Scott dropped his jaw. “Don’t play dumb. Travis is the young boss-in-waiting of his father’s operation. He usually oversees the overall security of AIC and other events like this. But this year he specifically requested for you. He’s probably your number one fan!” Jeremy said. “Now this changes things,” Scott thought.

Scott led Travis back up to his room, pretending that he had left something there. Then he suddenly whipped around and pinned Travis against the door. “MMMMMHHH,” Travis yelped.

“You’ve been playing it cool all along, but you have feelings for me don’t you,” Scott said. Travis shook his head. “No? Jeremy had a few things to tell me about you,” Scott said, and Travis knew that the jig was up.

“Status update Hunt. Status update,” Scott heard from Travis’ earpiece. Travis reached for his phone but Scott smacked his hand away.

“I think we should try dating?” Scott suggested. “MMMM Thhherrr,” Travis moaned, pulling Scott towards him and reversing pin against the door.

“Yes, I think have feelings for you too,” Scott said, planting his lips firmly over his boyfriend’s own tape covered lips.
Last edited by Guardianbound 9 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Scott's so bold - and definitely a shake up (to Scott) that Travis the Boss' Son is so willing to submit! Heheh, hopefully they spent lots of time flipping the script on the other!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Damn. I suppose it had to happen that way, but it's a shame we lost Jerry and Xavier. Though, I guess that just means we'll get even more of Scott and Travis!

Speaking of! WOW! "I'm the client so you have to follow my orders", "I'll handle your punishment" "What is your role?", and then the gag hidden under the mask! Scott is certainly exerting his influence on the hot bodyguard. And of course, the emotional reciprocity and shoving of each other against the door, the gag kiss? YES! MORE!
My M/M Stories Here
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fantastic!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] Travis can certainly flip the script if he wants to. But Scott is so over the top with that boldness that Travis simply melts. We'll see if Travis' buttons get pushed to the point where he reminds Scott who really is the stronger of the pair.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] I can't see where else Jerry and Xavier should go, it's not as if I've kept characters away from the police before ;)

Scott is indeed making full use of his client privileges. Yes, more to come come! You already know my style, Scott and Travis will probably spend a lot more time bound and gagged. But one at a time? Flipping the script? Together? With new characters? That's where the fun is.

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Glad that you enjoy this shorter chapter format.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 5: A Challenger Appears (M/M)

Scott slid a palm over Travis’ chest, and felt a hardening nipple underneath it. His other hand explored further downwards, eliciting a moan from his boyfriend. “God, how big are you?” Scott gasped. Scott had already bared all to his boyfriend, who had seen him bound, gagged, blindfolded, and naked on his bed and then sucked him off just the day before. However, Scott himself never saw Travis in anything less than a full suit. From the way Travis filled it, Scott imagined significant musculature, built from years of bodyguard training and experience on the job, but now he knew, it went further than that. Little Travis was similarly well endowed too.

Travis ripped his gag off and kissed Scott again. “Do you want to take a peek?” he asked, already fiddling with his belt. “I think it’s better if I save it for later. When I have the time to really take good care of it,” Scott smirked. “How dare you remove your gag without permission by the way,” Scott said, stroking Travis over his pants. “We have to think of a suitable replacement punishment, don’t we,” he tightened his grip.

Travis slammed Scott into an adjacent wall, demonstrating the strength that he possessed. “I don’t have to do as you say,” was the unsaid message Scott received from the fiery eyes across from him.

“But you want to,” Scott replied confidently, already firming up in his mind just what he intended to do.

Scott had a networking session with other influencers in the hotel lobby and a particular influencer was attracting the bulk of the attention. Clad in a skintight spandex Spiderman costume from the neck down, Alejandro left little to wonder as to how he had gained his online following.

“Hmmpphh,” Travis made a disapproving noise through his pursed lips. “I mean he almost does the same thing as me. I just don’t wear the superhero outfits,” Scott said. “That’s an important difference. Childish is it not?” Travis replied.

“Stop acting like you have a pole rammed up your ass. Oh wait, you do,” Scott laughed, and Travis jerked in his seat, reminded again of the butt plug Scott had forced upon him.

“And who might you be? My name is Alejandro and I’m a cosplayer,” Scott looked up to an outstretched hand and a wide smile. “Ugh,” without even looking Scott knew that Travis was rolling his eyes, hidden though there were behind his dark glasses from the outside world.

“Ignore him. My bodyguard is having a sore throat today, must be something stuck in there since yesterday,” Scott quipped. “Don’t they always,” Alejandro replied. “Mine isn’t much of a talker too. They all come from the same company or something. Must be from the centralised training I’m sure. Paid flies on the wall they are, nobody really wants a chatty bodyguard, do they,” he continued, subtly displacing Travis from his seat in the process. Annoyed, Travis took position behind Scott, crossing his wrists in front him.

“I’m Scott. I do gym videos, but I’m also a barista, so I do coffee videos too,” Scott said. “I kind of guessed that,” Alejandro laid back further stretching his already tight costume. “That I’m a barista?” Scott raised his eyebrows. “No. That’s silly. That you go to the gym of course,” Alejandro leaned forward to squeeze one of his biceps.

Travis was understandably fuming watching what unfolded in front of him. How dare he touch Scott like that. He wanted to pry Alejandro’s fingers off his boyfriend and stuff them in that smug face of his. He could often tell that a person was trouble just by the first glance, it was a bodyguard’s instinct, to be able to sense on-coming danger in fractions of a second. His Spidey sense? No, if anyone was a spider, it was the smooth talker in front of him, spinning webs around an unsuspecting Scott.

Worse of all, Scott seemed to enjoy Alejandro’s company, becoming friendlier by the minute. Travis wondered how long more before Scott placed his own hand on the pretty boy across from him. Scott and Alejandro had laughed simultaneously just then. “They’re already trading jokes,” Travis thought. And their faces were drawing closer to one another. “Too close,” Travis mumbled behind his gritted teeth.

Had he fallen in love with another playboy? If his father found out about this, he would have smacked him at the back his head. His son had all the outward attributes of a man who got what he wanted. His only weakness, extreme introversion, and the desire to compensate for that by seeking partners who were the opposite. Good communicators, even better liars.

Scott was different from the rest, or at least Travis thought so. He seemed so genuine when he suggested dating. Did he mean only for a week, until Travis was no longer his bodyguard, until he wouldn’t be able to toy with him, and make him walk around secretly gagged and or plugged? The plug seemed to push itself deeper again, forcing him to make readjustments.

“You’re a fantastic bodyguard, if only you can transfer some of your skills into your love life,” his father had said. Perhaps he could...

“Scott, you’re needed somewhere else,” Travis whispered in his ears. “Got to go,” Scott said. “That’s too bad. You already have my number. We’ll chat again alright,” Alejandro stood up first, eyes already scanning the room for his next networking opportunity. Scott knew that Alejandro spent too long talking to him alone. There was probably a whole queue of jealous folks waiting to box him for holding up Alejandro from them. “We will,” Scott waved.

“Come with me,” Travis urged. “What’s happening?” Scott asked, following Travis into the elevator.

“Moving you to a secure location,” Travis finally replied. “What?” Scott gaped and Travis grabbed him, silencing him with leather gloves. “When did he put those on?” was all he thought for the moment.
Last edited by Guardianbound 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

I love how kinky Scott and Travis are! If it's not a hidden gag, it's a hidden plug! And the leather glove gag coming out at the end! LOVE!

And my goodness, the jealous pangs of a new relationship! I certainly hope this isn't the last we see of sexy Alejandro. Though, hopefully, he'll be the one all webbed up for the couple! Can't wait to see what Travis has planned to keep his client secured!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, oh how quickly the tables turn!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Another great part and some jealousy for the competition
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Thank you. I'm testing Alejandro out, maybe he'll return, not sure if he'll do the tying or be tied though, he's spiderman afterall. As for Travis, Scott is not going to be able to escape that's for certain.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] :) flipping was requested. But when will it flip again?

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] :) competition adds more flavour most definitely.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Basement Two and a Half (M/M)

Scott watched as Travis punched a few elevator buttons in a specific sequence, and waved his watch in front of sensor. “TTRRFISHH…” he muttered into the leather gloves covering his mouth. “Quiet. Don’t fight me. Do anything funny and I will knock you out,” Travis said. Scott was not sure if he was being serious or if he was just playing, so he decided to test the waters. “Either way, Travis won’t hurt me,” he reassured himself.

“HMMPHP HMMM GHHH,” he began to yell, and struggle in his boyfriend’s arms, meanwhile playfully grinding his bum into Travis. “I knew you would. You weren’t supposed to see the secret code anyway,” Travis said. “HMMMPPHHH,” Scott shrieked as he felt a sharp point piercing his arm, followed by a dull ache caused by the liquid forcefully pumped into his bloodstream.

“mmmmmm?” he groaned as he slowly lost control of his body and his consciousness. “You’re well worth the report I’ve to file for ‘losing’ this,” Travis said, slowly lifting this hand from Scott’s mouth. The doors opened to a dark hallway which only lighted up temporarily as Travis dragged his charge across by his shoulders. It took him no small effort to make it all the way to a side door labelled “HUNT” by a slip of paper in its cardholder.

The first thing he did was to dump Scott into a chair. “Let’s get to work shall we,” he loosened his tie and removed his jacket. “One last thing,” he bolted the door shut, “we don’t want any unwanted visitors do we Scott. Even Spiderman won’t be able to rescue you now.” Travis wondered briefly which villain this would make him. Scott would tell him later, he supposed.

Scott awoke to to the sounds of typing. He was stripped to his inner shirt and boxers, arms bound behind the chair and his legs tied individually to different chair legs. He was not gagged though, and turned to face Travis who was focused on his laptop. “Why the hell are you doing this?” Scott mustered his voice as best he can, which was still creaky from his deep sleep.

“Oh, you’re awake. I uh, wanted to spend more time with you?” Travis suggested. Travis had realised as he was roping Scott to the chair that he could be making a big mistake. Jealousy over Alejandro had clouded his judgement. Scott could have reasonably come to the conclusion that his bodyguard boyfriend was also a psychopath. He hoped that Scott would not see things that way.

“We’re kinky, but are we this kinky?” Scott said. “Usually not,” Travis replied, a deep flush ran through his face. “No. Don’t tell me you did this because of Alejandro?” Scott had a feeling, which was confirmed as Travis got redder when the name was mentioned. “HAHA, you bastard. Untie me and I’ll show you how much you don’t need to worry about Alejandro,” Scott smirked.

Travis circled round to his arms but stopped when he placed a hand on the knots. “No,” Travis said. “What do you mean no. Untie me now. I’m your client remember?” Scott said confidently, although Travis sensed a tinge of desperation. “Yes. But you’re also my boyfriend. And as my boyfriend, I don’t need to release you...” he tightened the ropes round Scott’s wrists and then kissed him at the back of his neck, “...yet.”

“Travis you MMMMMMHHPPPMM,” Scott yelled into Travis’ hand. “Do I need to gag you?” Travis said, flicking Scott’s nipple through his shirt. “Travis when I get out of this…” Scott began as he saw Travis reaching for a roll of duct tape. “You’ll what? Fuck me? I think I would quite enjoy that to be honest. For now, it’s my turn to be on top,” Travis said as he ripped the first strip of tape off the roll.

Travis left Scott with a vibrator taped to his crotch, leaving him to moan and struggle in his chair while he finished his whatever he was working on for earlier. “MMMMMMMMPHHH,” Scott grew increasingly frustrated and shifted his hip in another failed attempt at finding release.

Finally, Travis flipped his laptop shut and sat on the bed across from him watching him struggle. “Let me offer you a deal. Suck me off, and I’ll untie you from the chair,” Travis said. Scott shook his head vigorously, but Travis continued to strip himself of his clothes. Scott admired the large muscles of Travis’ chest as he removed his shirt but gasped when we saw the member between his legs. “He wants to put that in my mouth?!” Scott thought.

Scott stared at the cock inches from his face as Travis removed the vibrator from Scott crotch. “MMMMMM,” Scott arched himself as what little stimulation he had left him, leaving him at the full mercy of Travis, and the hand that was slowly stroking him. Travis slapped him with his hard member, “so what will it be?” Travis very slowly peeled the tape from his mouth.

“No. I will scream, someone will surely hear me,” Scott said. “We both know that’s not the case, very few people even know of this floor’s existence. Besides you won’t be able to make a sound once…” Travis said.

“MMMM FMMMM MMMM,” Scott’s protests were silenced as his mouth was stuffed full of Travis, who only seemed to grow larger in his mouth. “See, you’ll get used to it,” Travis pressed against the back of Scott’s head.

Scott made a chocking noise and Travis released his grip. “I’ll get you for this,” Scott said as he caught his breath. Travis moved to untie Scott’s legs and the ropes holding his waist and chest to the chair. “My hands?” Scott said. “Who said anything about untying your hands, I only mentioned a chair as I recall,” Travis said. Scott got pushed onto the bed, “now for Part Two,” Travis said.
Last edited by Guardianbound 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

It's a shame Scott is going to miss some meet and greets, or panels, or whatever is going on at the convention. But damn if Travis doesn't know how to keep his client/boyfriend in line. I'm always in favor of seeing Scott bound and gagged! Keep it up Travis!
My M/M Stories Here
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm a big fan (number one fan?) of bondage and edging, which seem to be the main components of this lovely tale. So far, all these boys appear to be quite good at both those things (as well as several other fun pastimes).

And you, sir, are quite good at writing high quality smut. Oops, I mean erotica.

Thank you for sharing this delightful tale!
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago It's a shame Scott is going to miss some meet and greets, or panels, or whatever is going on at the convention. But damn if Travis doesn't know how to keep his client/boyfriend in line. I'm always in favor of seeing Scott bound and gagged! Keep it up Travis!
What if, ironically enough, the other influencers were getting trussed up at the same time? :lol:

blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago What if, ironically enough, the other influencers were getting trussed up at the same time? :lol:
The world would breathe a sigh of relief!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Scott would probably ban you from his meet and greets ;) until you are willing to let him exact his payback on you. Glad you are enjoying Travis trying to exert some control over Scott, keeping him in line. I'm trying to plot out what lies ahead for our couple, you'll be pleased to know that I may be bringing some characters back, or adding them in.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] (You would easily surpass the other two 'number one fans' ;)) You seem to have spotted a pattern in my writing - I love me some bondage and edging too.

Thank you for the high praise. Smut is fine with me, it is what it is, I wish I was artful enough for the upgrade up to 'erotica' haha. Happy that my characters aren't the only ones feeling the heat.

[mention]Volobond[/mention] By who? I can only think of one company capable of trussing up this many people at such a scale....

[mention]blackbound[/mention] Haha. Maybe that's why Travis and many readers want Scott to be gagged and silenced.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago @gag1195 Scott would probably ban you from his meet and greets ;) until you are willing to let him exact his payback on you. Glad you are enjoying Travis trying to exert some control over Scott, keeping him in line. I'm trying to plot out what lies ahead for our couple, you'll be pleased to know that I may be bringing some characters back, or adding them in.
I'd love to see little Subby Scott try. I'd be happy to put him in his place and then enjoy an extended, private meet and greet! Looking forward to whoever you decided to bring into the wonderful story!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] By who? I can only think of one company capable of trussing up this many people at such a scale...
I cna definitely see them launching a fake convention to nab some cute products, especially one as hunky as Scott! ;)

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love this!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]harveygasson[/mention] Thank you so much.

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 7: Photo Shoot (M/M)

Scott was led sore and aching back into the elevator. “Must you really do this,” Scott said as he jingled the cuffs behind his back. “You should be happy you’re only blindfolded,” Travis said as he jerked Scott by his arm.

“It’s like I’m the boyfriend of a spy,” Scott scoffed and Travis kissed him on the cheek. “Or a terrorist,” Scott added. “Mmmmmm. A sexual terrorist,” Travis lifted his blindfold and pressed him against the wall, invading his mouth with his tongue. Scott felt his hands being released, and with incredible efficiency, he matched Travis’ intensity, clawing into Travis’ back and waging battle in their mouths.

“I have a photo shoot to get to. But when I’m done,” he said between kisses. “I’ll make you scream. You won’t be able to walk for days,” Scott said. “Says the one who couldn’t even bend down to reach for his own pants,” Travis responded, replacing his shades and fixing a stray cow-lick in his hair.

“Hmmphhh,” Scott exhaled, unable to come up with a good retort.

“Good to see you again Scott!” Alejandro said as he gave Scott a friendly embrace. “I didn’t know you were going to be here. You are dressed as…” Scott said as he examined Alejandro in his square lensed spectacles and dorky chinos. “Clark Kent of course,” Alejandro replied. “The suit is inside,” he leaned forward to whisper.

James the head photographer tossed Scott an apron and instructed him to wear it as he filled them in on the details of what they were about to shoot. “Here’s the concept. Clark Kent goes for his morning coffee fix. Then robbers come in, “Whoa is me! Hands up!”, all of that. They tie everyone up while they rob the place. But, Clark escapes, and saves the day just as a menacing robber holds the barista hostage by gunpoint. The end, understood?” James said as he was frantically scribbling on his clipboard.

“I’m the barista?!” Scott asked. James looked up at him, obviously annoyed by the interruption. “Are you not the muscular barista that has managed to gather all of the interns down here,” James began, “When they should be working!”, he deliberately raised his voice at the growing crowd. “I am. But…” Scott said.

“No buts. I don’t have time for any nonsense,” James was back at his clipboard. James looked up, glancing at the crowd again. He pointed at Travis: “You. You will be the robber. Sally! Balaclava! Damn Kenneth and his stomach flu.” Travis was grinning at Scott, mouthing “HAHA” at him.

“Places people!” James shouted. “Fuck me,” Scott thought to himself as he shook his head.

Travis savoured the opportunity to tie both Alejandro and Scott up. He tightened the zipties behind their backs and cleaved gagged the both of them with handkerchiefs tighter than required. He had lingering feelings of jealousy from before, and tying Scott up was just plain fun. “Oh you’re good,” James praised his handiwork. “Ok, struggle guys. Robber keep pointing the gun at them,” James said.

Alejandro and Scott shifted tentatively in their bonds. “Commit guys, I can’t see the emotion. Try moaning,” James instructed. “MMMMMM,” Alejandro moaned and struggled more earnestly, which caused both Scott and Travis to feel a stirring in their groins. “mmmm hellpppp,” Scott moaned. “Better. Keep it up,” James said.

The cleave gag was replaced with, as James said, the more aesthetically appealing single strip of duct tape. Travis held Scott tightly to his body as he uttered empty threats to rile his ‘hostage’ up. “You can squirm all you want coffee boy. Maybe I should bring you back with me so I can claim your juicy bum,” he said, subtly grinding his growing hard on into Scott.

“Okay, robber play dead over there. Superman come untie the helpless civilian,” James said. Travis propped himself up against the prop coffee machine, stealing quick squints of Alejandro and Scott. Alejandro peeled the strip of tape off, but left it partially hanging from his cheek. He leaned close and…

“That’s a wrap!” James said. “Love what you did there. There’s tension, chemistry, sparks! Did he or did he not kiss the barista? Does Superman swing the other way? The tape obscures the answer, truly clever,” James continued as Scott rubbed his wrists.

“Did he kiss you?” Travis asked, he did not see the answer too. “No. But I wanted to,” Scott thought to himself. Their foreheads and noses were so close that Scott felt tiny hairs brush against him, the heat of his breath, and smelled the sweetness of his cologne. Alejandro did wink at him though, what could that have possibly meant?

“Were the 20 people watching reacting?” Scott replied. “Ooooos and aaahhhs. But that can mean anything. Oh, he actually kissed you. Or, Oh he’s just teasing. Tell me please,” Travis begged, gripping his boyfriend’s hand. “So you can inject me with your crazy secret agent stuff and kidnap me? No thank you.” Scott said.

“I know there’s something to that guy, I just know,” Travis said. “And don’t kidnap him too!” Scott added. “Do you have truth serum?” he asked. “If I did, you’d be injected already,” Travis said. “Loving you is dangerous work,” Scott said as he kissed Travis, removing both of their clothes.

“Travis, you need an injection in your bum,” he squeezed the muscular rear. “However, I’m afraid the only needle I have is a thick one. It’ll hurt.” Scott said. “Dr Grey, I think you need to tie me down. I’m afraid I might struggle too much,” Travis breathed, his hands massaging Scott’s member.

“The safeword is Superman,” he shoved a ball gag into Travis’ mouth, “oops.”

“MMMMMM,” Travis laughed. “I’ve been tied up too many times today. Don’t blame me if I vent it all on you,” Scott said as he secured the first rope loops around Travis’ wrists.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

A very fun photoshoot indeed! And hey, if Travis wants, I'll take Alejandro! :D Really, no trouble at all...

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Scott and Travis remain as adorable as ever! Though I'm loving the tension that Alejandro causes them! I certainly hope that tension is building towards a sexy bondage threesome!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic