Good match on Tinder

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Good match on Tinder

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Just matched with a girl on tinder last night and notice she made a reference to bondage. I was drunk when we matched and therefore opened with "I'm guessing you're into bondage based on your pics." To my surprise when I woke this morning she replied saying she's into it but never tried it.

We're obviously not going to meet at least not for a while but got me thinking I've always wanted to bring it up in the past but never had the confidence to ask. Since I've told her from my first message I no longer have to work up the courage to ask in future. Might not work but I guess ask pretty soon to get it out the way. :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Now you just have to charm her for long enough to meet and try it out. No pressure.

Though in seriousness, all the best with it.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Reidy wrote: 1 year ago Now you just have to charm her for long enough to meet and try it out. No pressure.

Though in seriousness, all the best with it.
Haha thanks for the advice.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Amazing catch on your part. I seem to be cursed in my searches...
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
BondageBoyUK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyUK »

Svpmissive wrote: 1 year ago Amazing catch on your part. I seem to be cursed in my searches...
Haha. Unfortunately it didn't work out with her but I think I may in future try to be a little bit more upfront.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

BondageBoyUK wrote: 1 year ago
Svpmissive wrote: 1 year ago Amazing catch on your part. I seem to be cursed in my searches...
Haha. Unfortunately it didn't work out with her but I think I may in future try to be a little bit more upfront.
Bummer! But good luck with the next one!!
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic