My child hood (f, f/f)

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My child hood (f, f/f)

Post by Jennyjay »

See if this is OK. Nor really a story but memories.

I've been fascinated by people tied up since forever, well over 50 years. Growing up with Daphne on Scooby Doo, Penelope Pitstop. I can't imagine anyone could make Penelope Pit stop these days. She did nothing but get tied up and gagged every week. Then there were children's dramas where one of the boys or girl "detectives" got tied up by bad guys. Moving onto New Avengers (not marvel comics) with a young (not to me at the ti!e) Joanna Lumley tied up. I also read a lot (Famois Five and similar) and sometimes one of the boys or girls would be tied up. I really liked the lost boys and princess.being tied up in Peter Pan.

Anyway. I'd come home from school (when it wasn't one of those programmes on) and take my school tie and socks off. I'd use one sock to tie my ankles together, tie the other one through my mouth, then use my tie to tie a loop round my wrists. I'd look at myself all tied up in the mirror or hop round the room , or just lie there pretending I'd been tied up like the characters on television.

Of course tied up like that I could always escape so sometimes I enlisted help. I have one sister who's four years older than me. I sometimes persuaded her to tie me up for a game. Usually using socks, ties, belts, scarves. But one day mum caught us like that with me tied up. Sarah was getting really shouted at by mum until she thought to take my gag out and I said we were playing kidnap game. Mum was shocked and a bit angry still but said if I wanted to be tied up she'd show me what it was like.

I don't know if she wanted to scare me and put me off but she got some lengths of rope, clothes line, and really tied me up. Hands behind my back, e!bows too, rope round my chest (I was about 7or8 so didn't really have a chest like I did at 13) then she tied my legs at ankles and below and above knees, put a sock in my mouth, tied a second one between my teeth and tied a scarf over my eyes. She asked if I liked it and I nodded. Then she told my sister to leave me and I heard the door shut. I struggled a bit and found I was very tightly tied up so I just lay there after a few minutes. I'm not sure if she heard me stop struggling but just then mum opened the door and asked if I'd had enough. I shook my head and said no into the gag so she left me alone again.

It was a few minutes longer now and I did try to struggle a bit and get the blindfold off so I could see what I looked like all tied up. The scarf was tied quite tightly over my eyes passing above my nose, and under my hair so it would s ride up. So when mum came back I was still tied up blindfolded and gagged. Mum asked again if I wanted to be untied and I shook my head. I was left for longer now and continued to struggle and rest. I couldn't get my hands free or ropes undone so tried to get the blindfold off.

By rubbing my head on the bed eventually my blindfold came off and I could see From the clock thar I'd been tied up about 40 minutes in all. I hopped to the mirror and looked at my self, loving my gag and how my arms were pulled behind me. I turned round to look at my back in the mirror and how my hands were tied up. Also how my arms were tied together at my elbows as well as tied round my chest. I hopped back on the bed and looked at my tied up legs in the mirror. I also realised that when I tied my own hands behind my back I could often slip my hands under my bottom and get my feet through the loop of my arms. It probably wasn't that tight and I could have slipped my wrists out anyway but its how I wanted to Pretend I'd escaped from my kidnappers. I realised with elbows tied I couldn't.

It was after about an hour altogether mum came back and untied me. She asked if I'd learned being tied up a long time wasn't very nice. I said I'd really enjoyed it . She signed realising her attempt to put me off tie up games for ever just encouraged me more.
rash357
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rash357 »

Sounds like your mom got more than she bargained for! Great story, thank you for sharing!
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

lovely story jenny, its amazing most people start tie up games at a very young age and it follows them through adult hood, I look forward to more of your memories and experiences :D
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Great story, thanks for sharing!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

A great memory, hope you have more ❤️
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

great story, hope you post more memories
Bound to Please
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bound to Please »

Great story, I'm guessing you're from the UK based on some of your word choices and spelling. You should look up stories by Rebeca and Gillian B.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

amazing story
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very nice story Jenny. It is nice that you still like to be tied up. A strict hogtie would be nice. I hope we can talk sometime.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I love this story. Very well told.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Thank you for all the lovely comments. Makes me feel welcome
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

You are very welcome [mention]Jennyjay[/mention]
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I have a slight confession to make. Firstly thanks again for kind words but remember this is more than 50 years ago that this happened. I stated with vague stories but the first time mum tied me up was probably more detailed than I really remember and some embellishment. BUT

I was caught having has big sis tie me up. I was tied up with elbows and knees and I was tied up for about an hour. Exact words are probably more fabricated than remembered.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Jenny the fact that you published the story is all that matters. At my age I forget a lot. Forgot my own name the other day, checked my shirt label and thought I was Ralph Lauren all day 😂
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Jennyjay[/mention]

It is a good story for 50 years old. I struggle to remember what I said last week.
Cinnameg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cinnameg »

This is great even if its old. I'm really glad to read something like this since Im a little new to this tie up stuff. I will hopefully see more of your stories to read.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Love that story. I was much older when I first got tied up. Nearly 20! When you tied yourself up with socks did you like being tied up barefoot?
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Thank you for sharing! I think we’d all love to read more about your tie up games. I know I would.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Alisonlovesropes wrote: 1 year ago Love that story. I was much older when I first got tied up. Nearly 20! When you tied yourself up with socks did you like being tied up barefoot?
Feet aren’t that key to me, but I do take shoes off in the house, always have.

In primary school we wore white blouse, green tie, grey skirt all year (there was a checked summer dress option for younger girls mostly. We’d wear knee length white socks winter and ankle socks summer. It was not uniform but most girls wore tan tights under socks in the coldest months.

So to answer your question. From November to February or March I’d have tights on when I took socks off. In June and July I couldn’t use socks to tie myself up, and March-May and September and October I’d tie myself up barefoot if I used socks.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Used to love the girls in my class wearing knee length white socks when I was a kid, that evolved into girls in boots as I got older.
Satin-Queen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Satin-Queen »

Lovely story. I remember my first time tied wasn't until I was 23 years old. It was ok, but it was with my husband at the time. My real exciting experience was with my friend, a woman, she made tying me up so thrilling. I hope to write about it.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Satin-Queen wrote: 1 year ago Lovely story. I remember my first time tied wasn't until I was 23 years old. It was ok, but it was with my husband at the time. My real exciting experience was with my friend, a woman, she made tying me up so thrilling. I hope to write about it.
I hope you do
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Good, funny story Jenny.😃
I woukd like to read more of your bondage experience.
Spandex queen... i'm waiting for your story too..
😉
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic