The Office story f/f

Have a request for a story that's suitable for all ages? Then post it here!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Office story f/f

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

I’d love to see a story about the characters Pam and Kelly from The Office Tv show. Maybe Kelly being a bit to annoying on a busy day? Or perhaps Pam makes a comment about Ryan that Kelly doesn’t like? Tons of possibilities, and all would be awesome to read. Hopefully someone else likes the idea.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

I second this. I love Pam :)
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Monty wrote: 1 year ago I second this. I love Pam :)
I like you Monty, second post Ive seen from you that I can 100% agree with. I also like the cute redhead from the later seasons, whats her name? I think she was in 21 Jump Street

Oh and the lady who is a main character in Parks and Rec, would love to see her bound lol
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

TTRising wrote: 1 year ago
I like you Monty, second post Ive seen from you that I can 100% agree with. I also like the cute redhead from the later seasons, whats her name? I think she was in 21 Jump Street

Oh and the lady who is a main character in Parks and Rec, would love to see her bound lol
Aw, thank you. I believe the lady in Parks and Rec you're looking for is Leslie Knope, and you're right, she is definitely a looker
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Monty wrote: 1 year ago

Aw, thank you. I believe the lady in Parks and Rec you're looking for is Leslie Knope, and you're right, she is definitely a looker
Not wrong, but I was actually thinking of Rashida Jones' character of Ann Perkins, I know she had a smaller role on the office. During that Arc when Jim was at the other office. Maybe Pam and Rashida's characters end up tying each other how does that sound :P
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Not wrong, but I was actually thinking of Rashida Jones' character of Ann Perkins, I know she had a smaller role on the office. During that Arc when Jim was at the other office. Maybe Pam and Rashida's characters end up tying each other how does that sound :P
That would be quite fun. Feel free to write it for me :). Or if you want, PM it to me on Discord? We can roleplay it
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

That would be quite fun. Feel free to write it for me :). Or if you want, PM it to me on Discord? We can roleplay it
I enjoy the office, but Im not sure if I am the right kind of superfan to write this one. But once you reach 10 posts PM me your discord. I'd love to maybe collab or RP that other idea with the burglary :D
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

I enjoy the office, but Im not sure if I am the right kind of superfan to write this one. But once you reach 10 posts PM me your discord. I'd love to maybe collab or RP that other idea with the burglary :D
Well, this is my last post before 10 posts. I'd love to RP with you :D
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Well, this is my last post before 10 posts. I'd love to RP with you :D
I think it takes a moment to update, but once you're able feel free to send me a message :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanted to point out:

Rashida Jones' character is Karen Filippelli, she's from season 3.

The red haired from 21 Jump Street is Ellie Kemper and her character is Erin Hannon, the new receptionist who takes the job after Pam temporary quits on season 5.

Just that =).
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic