Christian Youth Group tie up games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Christian Youth Group tie up games

Post by Canuck100 »

Something I found through the Heavy Bondage Blog

Here’s an interesting and slightly odd article that I found whilst ferreting around on the internet. It’s on a Christian Youth Group blog.

Take a look and see what you think.

Here is the text from the article:

Have three pairs (boy and girl) come to the front of the group. Give each girl a 20-foot-length of rope. The girls have three minutes to tie up the boys as tightly as possible. After they are tied up, the guys race to see who can get completely out of the rope in the fastest time. The guy who gets untied the quickest wins a prize for his group. Encourage the girls to tie up the guys as tightly as they possibly can, by having the guys, perhaps, lie down on their stomachs and then tying their hands and feet together. Remember; don’t tell them the boys are to get loose by themselves when introducing the game that will be done after they must have been tied by the girls.

I think I may have attended church a little more frequently when I was younger if this sort of thing went on!
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

Back when I was kid and religious, I went to youth group every week. One day there was a game we played where we broke into groups where one person was selected to be wrapped in toilet paper. Of course I was chosen, and this might be one reason why I got into bondage as an adult. Whoever was the most wrapped wins and if I remember correctly my team won. Even though it was just toilet paper, there were enough layers to make feel “bound”. It wasn’t too hard to escape from but the fact that I had to put in any effort at all is impressive.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Too bad the girls didn't get tied as well, lol.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

MrBind wrote: 1 year ago Too bad the girls didn't get tied as well, lol.
I was half expecting that to be the follow-up case, once the boys got loose, but then I wondered if this wasn't to be followed up by some bible lesson on the Samson and Delilah story.

Had this been the case for my teenage years, I'd definitely would have wanted to 'lose'. Perhaps stayed tied-up by the girl who tied me, till the end of the day? ;)

Somone should write a good fictionl story about this activity!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 1 year ago
MrBind wrote: 1 year ago Too bad the girls didn't get tied as well, lol.
I was half expecting that to be the follow-up case, once the boys got loose, but then I wondered if this wasn't to be followed up by some bible lesson on the Samson and Delilah story.

Had this been the case for my teenage years, I'd definitely would have wanted to 'lose'. Perhaps stayed tied-up by the girl who tied me, till the end of the day? ;)

Somone should write a good fictionl story about this activity!
This would've been a good visual to accompany the Samson and Delilah story. Of course, you have to make sure your "Delilah" can actually tie a knot.

On a semi-related note, I was helping a church group with a holiday celebration once and a guy sneakily tried to duct tape one of the girls' hands behind her back. She was so involved with her talking she nearly didn't notice, but reacted just soon enough he wasn't able to finish wrapping her well and she got out in about 10 seconds. It was too bad.
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

This makes me kind of uncomfortable. Yes, it's a very appealing fantasy, but adults pushing it on to kids who didn't ask for it is a little sketchy.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago This makes me kind of uncomfortable. Yes, it's a very appealing fantasy, but adults pushing it on to kids who didn't ask for it is a little sketchy.
Hmmmm....I didn't see it that way at all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic