The Chosen Ones: A Bondage-Mania Event (MATURE CONTENT) M+/M+ NEW CHAPTER! 11/21/22

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Extremely hot chapter; I also feel like they let Trey go a little too quickly... is the next phase of the plan already in progress?
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

blackbound wrote: 1 year ago Extremely hot chapter; I also feel like they let Trey go a little too quickly... is the next phase of the plan already in progress?
They have a plan in place ;)
Muscle-Flex
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Muscle-Flex »

So Corey has Austin right where he wants him and Trey and Mason are currently both on the loose.... So much could happen, but if our captors have shown us anything, it's that they love duping, frustrating, and humiliating their captive studs. There's always a fiendish plan. Okay, ya got me on the edge of my seat here! What's gonna happen next?
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

i binged read this entire story in one sitting, its incredibly hot, so detailed you can just picture yourself inside those sexy scenarios, great job man! cant wait for the next chapter; i really wanna see what Mason is gonna do.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Muscle-Flex wrote: 1 year ago So Corey has Austin right where he wants him and Trey and Mason are currently both on the loose.... So much could happen, but if our captors have shown us anything, it's that they love duping, frustrating, and humiliating their captive studs. There's always a fiendish plan. Okay, ya got me on the edge of my seat here! What's gonna happen next?
Hey! Sorry for the delay! For the longest time I was unable to access this site! Excited to see I am finally able to hopefully pick this series back up!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

thespy wrote: 1 year ago i binged read this entire story in one sitting, its incredibly hot, so detailed you can just picture yourself inside those sexy scenarios, great job man! cant wait for the next chapter; i really wanna see what Mason is gonna do.
Sorry for the delay! Glad you enjoyed! I couldnt access this site for a really long time, so im excited to be back!
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

Chapter 22:

(Austin’s POV)

I wasnt sure what to expect. Cory pulled off the comeback upset win of the century in trivia, and now I was his helpless prize, bound to a dolly and gagged wearing nothing but my royal blue g-string and short white no show socks.

I was being wheeled to god knows where only to become Cory’s plaything. How could this happen? How?

I tried to glance back at Cory, but he paid me no mind as he continued wheeling me around the sprawling estate. With him in his Spiderman outfit and mask on, I couldnt see his facial expression either.

The silence was deafening. I could do nothing but squirm as I was rolled around. Where was he taking me? I knew his intention was to fuck me. I was his helpless victim at this point and I didnt see a way to get out of this situation.

Finally, we stopped. I wasnt sure where we were. This particular hallway was pitch black.

“Sorry Austin.” I heard Cory whisper behind me.

“Hmmph?” I questioned into my gag and turned to look back at him but could see nothing.

I heard a door open beside me, and then close and things got quiet.

I struggled against my bonds, grunting with effort. I wasnt sure what was going on or why Cory apologized to me and then disappeared.

Moments later I heard the door open up again.

“The nice thing about this mansion on this weekend…you can go into any room and find whatever bondage stuff you need.” Cory said as I felt a hand begin caressing my bound body.

“Mmmph!” I grunted and struggled.

Cory’s hand left my body and slid up to my head. Moments later I felt something soft slip over my eyes and tightly get tied around it. I wasnt sure of the need since it was dark, but still inconvenient nonetheless!

“I cant have you seeing what’s coming and attempting to fight back.” Cory whispered. “You are mine stud.”

“Nmmmph!” I grunted as I felt Cory’s spiderman glove covered hand begin groping my cock through my g-string before releasing it.

I could hear the door open, and all of a sudden, I felt the dolly get tilted back and we were on the move again, heading into the room next to us I presumed.

I felt myself get set back upright on the dolly, and then heard the click of a light being turned on. All of a sudden I was tilted back again and was being wheeled a little further into the room before being set back upright.

Things went silent for a moment before I felt the ratchet strap that had pinned my thighs to the dolly loosen, quickly followed by the ratchet strap that had pinned my upper torso to the dolly.

I still had my hands bound behind my back with the thick white cotton rope from the game, the same had been applied around my ankles, and I had a brown leather belt tightly wrapped around my knees, as well as an additional ratchet strap that had all been applied during the game. The icing on the cake from the game was the foam ball crammed in my mouth and sealed in with a white latex exercise band as a cleave gag.

Now that Cory had applied a blindfold, I was truly helpless as the ratchet straps that had pinned me to the dolly loosely fell to the ground.

I began to lose my balance when I felt myself caught by Cory, but not for long as he silently and forcefully shoved me down onto something soft. I assumed it was a bed that was low to the floor as I landed with a soft thud and bounce.

Cory said nothing as I rolled onto my back on the bed and began writhing around, trying my best to break free of my bonds. I could feel myself growing a massive erection as the anticipation and unknown were killing me.

I felt the weight shift on the bed as Cory must have slid onto the bed. I felt the belt around my knees being undone. I then heard it land beside me on the bed with a clank.

Cory was absolutely silent other than the fact I could hear his breathing starting to get heavier. Clearly he was getting aroused at the site of me helpless on the bed.

I felt him fidgeting around on the bed, and heard some rustling sounds as well.

I suddenly felt my cock being pulled free from my thong even though it was still on something being tied around my balls, and then something very tight being forced down my shaft.

I knew now that Cory was trying to keep me erect to torture me as well as making it so I would be unable to cum as well.

“There, that’s better.” He whispered as he slid next to me and pulled me onto my side as he slid behind me and began spooning me.

I could tell that Cory was now naked, and his erection was sandwiched between my cheeks as he began to lightly writhe behind me.

Cory then wrapped an arm under me and clamped a hand over my already gagged mouth as he began to kiss on my neck and ear while still lightly writhing against my ass.

“MMM HMMM” i groaned into my gag, beginning to get completely aroused.

“Shh shh shh.” He hissed as he nibbled on my earlobe, causing me to groan into his hand once again.

He then took his free hand and began softly stroking my erection. My heart was absolutely racing, and my stomach was doing backflips, and burning with lust.

“Mmm hmmm mmph!” I moaned passionately as he stroked my cock. It felt so good.

“Yeah, ya like that do ya?” He whispered softly.

“YMMPH!” I grunted in response as he wrapped his ankles around my bound ankles and then pulled them back with his feet.

I almost felt like I was hogtied now as his feet kept mine pinned and pulled back tightly underneath his.

Cory took his hand away from my shaft, and stopped kissing on my neck for a moment. I could hear him wetting his hand as he pulled his hips back for a moment. I then felt him rubbing himself before he slid the thong out of my crack before he slowly and sensually slid his moistened head of his shaft inside me.

“MMMMPH!” I grunted which caused him to tighten his clamp over my already gagged mouth.

He then returned to tormenting me by playing with my erection once again as he slowly and sensually began thrusting his cock in and out of my rear. Each pull and thrust causing me to grunt and moan into my gag.

This was definitely one of the slower and more passionate bondage experiences I had had. This continued for what felt like ages but it felt so good!

“You like that Austin?” He inquired as he gave a slightly harder thrust.

“YMMMPH!” I moaned, attempting to nod my head under his firm grasp.

“Good!” He exclaimed as he pulled out fully and released his grip of me before rolling me onto my stomach.

There was a pause for a moment, and my painful erection was begging for climax.

After a few short moments, I felt Cory lifting my hips up before sliding pillows under me to prop my butt in the air. I then felt his hands begin massaging my cheeks before slowly trickling their way down my legs, massaging along the way before reaching my tied up sock clad feet.

I felt Cory lift my bound feet up and he began to rub and massage them. It felt so good, I moaned into my gag which I could tell pleased Cory as he laughed and started rubbing my feet more emphatically followed by him using his tongue to trail along the edge of my no show socks.

It tickled slightly, but was quite the sensation as it also felt very arousing. Playing these games with fellow sock lovers was exhilarating.

A little while after he had his way with my socked feet, he slowly lowered them back to the bed before untying my ankles.

“Dont move! If you try to run, you will regret it.” He threatened as I felt him climb onto the bed and spread my legs far apart.

Cory then without warning swatted my ass really hard, causing me to yelp as he forced his member back inside me. He placed a hand on my neck as I lay face down, holding my head in place as he started out slowly.

This time it felt different though. I could feel his animalistic side coming out as he began to absolutely pound me.

With each thrust I grunted and moaned into my gag. My dick wanted to explode, but was prevented by whatever was wrapped around it.

Cory began taunting me as he aggressively fucked me. Moments later I could feel him begin to tense up as he pulled out and let out a monstrous roar as he climaxed all over the bed.

Cory let out an exasperated exhale as he gave me a playful swat on the ass before shoving me on my side.

“Dont go anywhere. Grabbing some stuff to clean this mess up.” He stated as he slid off the bed.

End of Chapter!

Sorry for the long delay. For whatever reason I couldnt access the site for months.
Msueta@2
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Msueta@2 »

[mention]ShortSocks[/mention] That was another amazing chapter .
that1kid13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by that1kid13 »

you're back! I love this story, nice to see you writing it again
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Welcome back [mention]ShortSocks[/mention]! Glad to hear things seem to be resolved and we will hopefully get more of this great story! Speaking of- what an awesome return! I definitely missed this story! Looing forward to more from this crazy weekend!
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Very hot return indeed! Always nice to imagine a scantily-clad captive!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

[mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]that1kid13[/mention] [mention]gag1195[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention]

Thank you all! Happy to be back! Im not sure why I couldnt access the site for so long. I kept trying, but glad you all are still with me!
privateandrews
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by privateandrews »

Well worth the wait. Very pleased you are back.
ShortSocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShortSocks »

privateandrews wrote: 1 year ago Well worth the wait. Very pleased you are back.
Thank you! And yes, life has been very busy! Planning on doing another chapter very soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic