Holiday Weekend (M/M, M/M, M/M) (New Chapter 12/26/22)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Holiday Weekend (M/M, M/M, M/M) (New Chapter 12/26/22)

Post by gag1195 »

@Socksbound @DeeperThanRed @KidnappedCowboy @Volobond @cj2125 @MountainMan_91 @Msueta@2 @squirrel @Pup Wingletang @tugfan @TightsBound @szlm1515 @ohazut @gaggedfeety @MaxRoper @Donbrown @TayDay95 @ShortSocks @bondagefreak @blackbound @LockedCheeseBird @NeedControl @Jason07 @privateandrews @Canuck100 @jackroper @fratboydanny @wataru14 @TightropesEU @AbductedAddiction @dahanband @socjuc @harukatsukino @Bradstick @Guardianbound @Wedgieboy69 @george_bound @Shadowtied2294 @DuctTapeIsSilver @BDBrit @AznSwimmer @Straitjacketed @ATOne @OrdinaryWorld @Boundguys97 @_zin_ @Sockgaggedman

Happy Holidays Everyone! I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for reading my stories, leaving comments, voting in the polls I create, and generally being amazing people! You've made it so fun and rewarding to share my stories here, and I am thankful that I have an audience here on the forum! I also wanted to thank you all for being a wonderful presence for me this year. As many of you know, over the summer, I was dealing with a lot in terms of my dad and family. To the point that I had to put my story on hiatus for a few weeks until things calmed down. The messages of support were beyond amazing. I mentioned that I was adjusting to a "New Normal". That continues to be true as we move into the holidays. So, I wanted to write these little holiday themed vignettes as a thank you to you all, for your continued kind words, continued readership, continued support!

This is the first of three planned chapters. Each chapter will focus on one of the couples introduced in my Weekendverse Stories! Slight spoilers for those that are not caught up (Sorry)! First up is Connor and Liam! Hope you enjoy and Happy Holidays to you all!

Part 1: Under the Tree

Liam stared at his red-haired boyfriend, his dream hunk. He often stole these little glances, savoring every moment that Connor filled his vision. There were times he still couldn’t believe his luck in finding this wonderful man. They’d only been dating for a few months now, but Liam was already convinced that he and Connor were meant to be.

And he’d never felt that way about any of his previous relationships. Richard had been so clinical and distant, Devin had been borderline emotionally abusive. It had taken Liam a long time to overcome the twisted up feelings both men had caused him. In the moment, things had always seemed fine, even with Peter screaming that it wasn’t. It was only with time and distance that Liam was able to unpack everything and begin to move on.

And Connor being utterly amazing certainly helped. Helped a lot. Helped more than Liam could ever properly repay.

They were sitting on the floor of Connor’s living room. The personal trainer’s townhouse had been sparsely decorated for Christmas. A tree of course, though a small artificial one that fit well in the space, was nestled in the corner. Ornaments that had been clearly and cleverly picked out by Connor’s friends and family hung from the evergreen boughs. Dozens of ornaments depicted Santa, his elves, or his reindeer working out, lifting weights, or riding exercise bikes. One pair had become Liam’s favorite. One showed Rudolph running on a treadmill, chasing a carrot dangling in front of him. The other was similar, but replaced Santa on the treadmill chasing a plate of cookies.

There were other ornaments too, but most fit into the fitness theme. A protein powder ornament from Peter, a car ornament that looked bizarrely similar to Connor’s SUV, decked out in lights and with a tree strapped to the hood, a gift from Markus. There were a few sentimental ornaments as well, including a picture of Connor with his grandmother, a handful of pipe cleaner candy canes that Connor had made as a kid, and a picture of baby Connor being held by his parents. All of them sported flaming red hair.

The rest of Connor’s house was not as beautifully decorated, however. By the hunk’s own admission, he didn’t put too much stock in decorating. Except the tree. No stockings hung over the fireplace, no cutesy Christmas throw pillows or blankets dotted the furniture, no boughs of holly or strings of lights hung across the walls. But Liam didn’t care. He couldn’t stop smiling.

Because their relationship was still “new”, no matter how they both felt about it, they had both agreed to not subject each other to meeting the families over the holidays. There’d be plenty of time for that going forward. Because of that, they were exchanging their gifts for each other this weekend, before departing to spend Christmas with their own families.

They had gotten each other a couple small items to begin with. Connor gifted Liam a beautiful silk tie, and new hiking boots. “Gotta get you on the trail with me soon.” He’d said.

Liam eagerly watched Connor unwrap a fitness and lean living focused cookbook, and a coupon for some new floor coverings for his car. Liam blushed. He was never very good at gift giving. He was hoping to make up for it with his last gift.

He slid the wrapped box towards Connor, who eyed it. “I hope everything fits.” Liam said. “I can exchange it for a better fit, no charge. I saved the email and everything!”

Connor chuckled. “I’m sure it’ll be fine.” the redhead wasted no time in tearing into the gift. He opened the package and held up the contents. “Oh… OH Liam!” His face lit up.

In his hand was a leather vest. “There’s more.” Liam said, fishing into the box and holding up a leather wristband. “Again, if they don’t fit I can send-mmmmmm!” Connor’s mouth cut him off.

“This is great!” Connor said when he broke off the kiss. “And it will go perfectly with what I got you…” His expression darkened, but he continued to smile as he passed his own wrapped box towards his smaller boyfriend. He half watched as Liam began to unwrap his gift, holding up the vest and checking the size.

Liam was more careful in removing the paper than Connor had been with his gift. He pulled the paper off and tossed it to one side, then slowly opened the box. He wasn’t sure what to expect given Connor’s ominous comment. He wasn’t wrong though, his gift did match perfectly with the vest and wristband. However, it only made Liam’s blush deepen as he freed the gift from the box.

Liam held up a mess of leather straps and buckles, all connected, but some curved, and ending in what looked like two leather cuffs, one resting above the other. “What… what is this?”

Connor winked. “Want to give it a spin?” Liam nodded. “Then, clear a space, and strip.”

Liam did as commanded, placing their other, more innocent gifts on the coffee table and pushing the boxes and discard wrapping paper off to one side. Then he quickly stripped out of his pajamas, the basic black sweatpants and shirt landing on the couch. He hesitated a moment before losing his underwear as well.

“God, Liam, you look so sexy.” Connor said as he stood, holding the gift in his hands. He silently guided Liam into a kneeling position and stood behind and above his model. Connor gently placed the main leather strap, the one that had the largest buckle, along Liam’s spine. The top of the strap rested at the base of his neck. Two smaller straps formed a Y shape at the top, but only for a moment. Connor took both straps and pulled them down over Liam’s shoulders, then quickly looped them underneath Liam’s armpits and around to Liam’s back. There the straps were buckled along the main one, making an anchor of leather. Connor pulled Liam’s arms back and buckled his wrists into the waiting cuffs, right on top, left on the bottom. All buckles were secured and tightened, then Connor moved forward to look at his boyfriend. “How does that feel?”

Liam shook his arms and torso, checking his captor’s handiwork. The leather was strong, secure, and extremely comfortable. “Amazing…” Liam moaned. He felt his erection stirring, and Connor saw it too.

“Well, I think it’s safe to say you like this gift.” Connor leaned in to kiss Liam again. “Now, wait here while I go try on my gifts and get a few things.”

Liam almost told him not to take too long, but he thought better of it. Connor had a frustrating habit of making Liam wait once the smaller man was restrained. It was incredibly frustrating, and inconsiderate, and… fucking hot. As much as Liam hated waiting for his cruel boyfriend, it worked to build excitement for when Connor did reappear.

And indeed, the redhead did make Liam wait. A torturous ten minutes passed before Liam heard Connor walking down the stairs. And turning the corner into the living room, Connor was a vision. His harness, leather pants, and black boots all perfectly matched his new wristband and leather vest. The vest did fit him well, highlighting his impressive pecs, and enticingly hiding the man’s sides and back. Connor adjusted the wristband before putting on the pair of leather gloves that he’d taken from Santiago.

“Connor…” Liam gasped. “You look… amazing!” Liam strained against the restraints keeping his hands locked behind him. He didn’t dare move from his kneeling position, but he wanted so desperately to be close to his boyfriend. To feel him, touch him.

“And you look amazing too, Li.” Connor repeated, stepping up to his waiting toy. “Just missing a few things to make you perfect.” He held up a black leather collar. Liam nodded, then helpfully froze so Connor could place it around his neck. The leather gloved fingers expertly worked to fasten the collar just snug enough so Liam would continually feel its presence. “Last thing.”

Connor held up the now familiar leather pecker gag. It had quickly become Liam’s favorite. Connor insisted that Liam looked better with a big ball gag, but this one was Liam’s preferred method of being silenced, especially for those longer bondage sessions. Liam silently opened his mouth, accepting the gag without complaint.

When everything had been buckled, tightened, and checked over, Liam hummed contentedly into the leather. This is where he wanted to be. Always.

Connor smiled down at his wrapped and strapped boyfriend. “I know I have to let you go eventually, but until then, I plan on making the most of this gift in front of me. I love you, Liam.”

“Hi hmmmmv ummmmm tmmmmmmu!” Liam cooed.

Connor guided Liam’s head until the model’s face smashed against the leather clad crotch of the personal trainer. Without prompting, Liam closed his eyes and began to inhale the mingling scents of leather, sweat, and pre-cum. Connor was excited too. Gloved hands explored Liam’s shoulders, chest, back, hair, any part of the man that was within reach and not hidden behind leather straps.

But soon, Connor wanted more. Liam did too. As he continued to rub against his boyfriend’s crotch, the zipper sounded, and soon, the beast was freed. “Are you ready, Liam?”

“MMMMHMMM!” Liam nodded, nuzzling.

“Merry Christmas, Li.”
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
My M/M Stories Here
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Thank you!

I always enjoy your tales. Some of what you write isn't necessarily up my particular alley but you write so well that instead of being bored by what doesn't turn me on I enjoy the writing, the relationships, and the personalities you've built.

Here's hoping the upcoming year holds joy and fun adventures, with maybe a tad fewer challenges.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Absolutely adorable!
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Merry Christmas! Connor in spectacles made me go hohoho. Love how Liam and Connor are developing. Look forward to more cute couples in your writing, be they the originals or new ones created in the new year!
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

I'm glad you're feeling better about this year at the end of it.

And man, what a way to end it! This story is super hot and at the same time jam packed with romantic fluff. Liam and Connor are so good to each other, it's great to see D/S relationships with so much care. I love how they couldn't wait to try their presents on!

Kudos and happy holidays!
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

It's a wonderful life!

Merry Christmas and thank you for this winter tale! :D
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story [mention]gag1195[/mention] ! What perfect presents they both got... 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

I always always always love your writing - no matter what it is, it always has that prefect blend of narrative, naughtiness, and that sweet sweet sentimentality I crave. I love this couple, and I think they fit together as well as their gifts did!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@MaxRoper thank you so much for your kind words. I'm honored that you think so highly of my writing, even if the subject is not always to your personal tastes! And thank you, I certainly hope next year is easier!

@wataru14 thank you friend!

@Guardianbound thank you! I love that picture of Connor in the sweater and glasses. He looks so inviting, I just want to hug him! I really enjoyed revisiting Liam and Connor spending their first holiday together as a couple! As for the other couples featured in this story, I will only be using characters featured in finished stories in my universe. don't want to spoil anything for ongoing tales, so nothing featuring Bastien, Andrej, or Eddie this time around!

@DeeperThanRed This year has definitely been a challenge in a few ways, so hopefully next year cuts me some slack! Glad you enjoyed this brief revisit to Connor and Liam! Agreed, it is adorable that the both immediately wanted to try on and use their new gifts!

@KidnappedCowboy Merry Christmas to you too, friend! Like I said, these small chapters are the least I can do to thank all of you for being wonderful readers!

@squirrel thank you! I really wracked my brain trying to figure out what these two would get each other for their first Christmas together- Was Connor pushing Liam with his bondage equipment, would Liam be comfortable buying bondage and leather gear, which equipment or toys would be too much for the new couple, etc. Happy these gifts seemed to work out for them and for you readers!

@Volobond Your comments and continued support are both greatly appreciated, friend! Thank you for the kind compliment!

Thanks everyone for commenting! It's nice to see that you aren't sick of Connor and Liam after their lengthy story! Hope you enjoy this next chapter featuring a few more familiar faces! Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah!

Part 2: Festival of Lights

“Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech ha’olam”, Kyle half said, half sang, as he raised the Shammash, lifting it towards the first candle on the menorah. He paused for just a moment to make sure the wick caught, then pulled his hand back, the candle still tipped forward. He paused for just another moment, until some of the warmed blue wax dripped off the Shammash.

“Hmmmmmmuuuuuggg…” a whine escaped from Santiago, hampered by the bright blue ball gag shoved into his wide, beautiful mouth. The latin giant sprawled across Kyle’s extremely sturdy dining table. Leather cuffs encircled each of his wrists and ankles, and each were connected by strong rope to the table’s legs. He was naked except for a blue jockstrap.

Santiago shuddered again as more hot candle wax dribbled across his chest.

Kyle pressed a hand over the mechanic’s already gagged mouth. “Shush! You’re not supposed to talk while I say the blessing.” Kyle glared down at Santiago who whimpered, but slowly nodded. Santiago looked up with pleading eyes, hoping to sway his domineering friend to some level of mercy. Kyle removed his hand from Santiago’s mouth and ran it down the man’s broad shoulders to his collarbone. Kyle tugged on the sleeve of his ugly Star of David sweater to make sure he didn’t ruin it with wax.

Satisfied that Santiago would remain mostly quiet, Kyle continued, once again holding the Shammash up to the menorah, and lit the second candle in order. He smiled as he held the candle back again, allowing more wax to fall on his willing victim. He continued the blessing, in spite of Santiago’s persistent whining. “Asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tsivanu l’hadlik ner shel Hanukkah.”

The third candle lit perfectly, and the third round of wax landed perfectly on Santiago’s amazing abs, which contracted in response. Kyle appreciated seeing Santiago’s muscles quiver against the heat of the wax. He enjoyed domming his hulk of a friend. He loved turning this mountain of a man into his submissive toy.

“Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech ha’olam…” Kyle began the second blessing, and lit the fourth candle. He aimed this wax for Santiago’s belly button.

“MMMMMAAAAAAHHHHHH!” Santiago cried out as the blue liquid pooled in his navel. “Plmmmmmms!”

“Oh hush, S.T.” Kyle hissed. “Just two more candles to go! Don’t make me start over!” That threat quickly quieted Santiago’s complaints, though it did little to quell his moaning. Kyle could only assume those sounds were mostly involuntary. He sighed and continued. “she-asah nisim la’avoteinu bayamim hahem bazman hazeh.”

Candles five and six, being on the other end of the menorah, allowed Kyle to explore more of Santiago’s body with the blue wax. With the fifth candle, Kyle dripped the wax up and down the mechanic’s left leg. Santiago bucked and twisted as the hot, melty wax landed on his exposed skin, but the rope and cuff kept his leg trapped under Kyle’s cruel candle. The sixth candle repeated the action on Santiago’s right leg.

By the time Kyle finished the blessings and returned the Shammesh to the center branch of the menorah, Santiago was a beautiful, muscled mess of waxy blue dots. Kyle was grateful that his friend regularly waxed his body hair… not that the presence of the latin man’s thick hair would have stopped him from making his friend part of his Hanukkah celebrations.

This was the final part of Santiago’s punishment, after all. Santiago had gotten himself captured during their night with Connor and Liam, and when they were so close to completing Peter’s request. They had the code, Connor’s secret was out in the open, all they had to do was let all of those emotions stew between their two captives. Kyle sent Santiago back in to start getting them ready, while Kyle made sure that everything in the safe was in place and that the safe was closed and locked.

Their plan was to bind Connor and Liam back to back, and leave them to free themselves. They’d have to work together to get loose, further building their bond before getting the chance to talk everything out. Until Santiago went and got himself captured. Walked right into Connor’s little ambush, with Kyle following soon after.

Sure, Connor had exacted his own revenge on Kyle, Santiago, and especially Peter, but Kyle wasn’t satisfied in letting Santiago off that easily. Luckily, all of Kyle’s punishments involved bondage, and Santiago was nothing if not a fiend for being restrained. He loved that about his friend. And they were friends still. Only friends. Kyle didn’t want anything more, he continued to repeat in his mind.

He left Santiago, and those intrusive thoughts, picked up the menorah, and carried it across his apartment to the front window. He’d blow out the candles before too long, but it was important to let the lights shine, flicker, and dance against the winter darkness for a time. He watched the flames happily bounce around the wicks, and thought back to other Hanukkahs.

He’d gotten his first bike on Hanukkah, when his grandparents ignored his parent’s gifting rules, and they were left scrambling to find a new gift to replace the bike they planned on giving Kyle for Christmas. His mother is Jewish, and his father had been raised Lutheran, so Kyle got to experience both cultures, and both holidays. Kyle smiled as he thought about the year his father surprised everyone and performed the blessing almost perfectly. He’d practiced in secret for most of the year to get it right.

“KMMMMLMMMM!” Santiago called, snapping the blonde back to the present.

Kyle returned to his table, but not to release his Hanukkah hunk. He grabbed the lighter and lit another candle, a white one to keep with the night’s theme.

“MMMMMMNNNNOOO!” Santiago cried out, watching his torture warm up before his very eyes.

Kyle nodded, and smiled wickedly as the top of the candle began to melt and pool. Kyle huffed and extinguished the flame. “Ready, S.T.?”

“NA AAAAHHHG!” Santiago shook his head, but even he knew it wouldn’t stop Kyle.

Kyle held the candle over Santiago’s pillowy pecs, taunting the bull with the wax. He moved the candle down towards his abs, threatening his tightened core. And again he hovered over Santiago’s legs, and the man whimpered.

Finally, Kyle returned to Santiago’s chest. He had two very clear targets in mind for this wax. He raised his hand…. Then tilted. The wax slowly gathered at the edge of the candle’s rim, the weight building, building, until finally.

DRIP.

DRIP.

DRIP.

“GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!” Santiago called out as the white wax landed on and around his left nipple, the sensitive flesh no match for the warm liquid.

Kyle repeated the process with Santiago’s right nipple, a task made more difficult by the mountain of a man’s involuntary muscle spasms. Kyle was much less successful in his aim this time. Which resulted in Santiago’s right pec being covered in warm, white, sticky liquid. A picture of things to come.

Kyle continued to coat Santiago’s body in white wax, to compliment the dried blue dots of the Hanukkah blessing. Abs, belly button, legs, feet, collarbone, shoulders, even armpits. No inch of Santiago’s gorgeous body was spared the wax treatment. Santiago, of course, whined the entire time. And Kyle relished in those moans. They drove him mad. In a good way. And the fact that he was the cause of those moans turned him on even more.

Kyle finally stopped when he saw tears in his captive’s eyes. He quickly set the candle down and cupped Santiago’s face. “Hey, hey, S.T.? Are you okay?” He cooed as he wiped tears away with his thumb.

Santiago sighed, but nodded, he pressed his face into Kyle’s palms. The blonde man took the hint. He gathered the washcloth and bowl of warm water that he’d prepared before the blessing and got to work unmaking his wax sculpture.

Carefully, gently, lovingly, he caressed Santiago with the warm, wet cloth, picked away at the dots of dried wax. They weren’t exactly painful to remove, but Santiago’s skin was still sensitive from the wax being applied, so the hunk of a man winced as the wax flaked off.

“You did amazing, S.T.” Kyle complimented, making his sub blush.

When the last of the wax had been brushed away, Kyle freed the massive man from the table, but was quick to lock the wrist cuffs behind Santiago’s back. The night wasn’t over yet, and Kyle planned on recreating a specific scene.

Santiago didn’t complain, not that he could with the massive blue ball gag still firmly held in his lips. He hummed happily as Kyle led him through the apartment towards the bedroom. They paused for just a moment so Kyle could blow out the candles on his menorah.

“Don’t worry, Santiago.” Kyle said in a seductive tone. “Just two more nights of Hanukkah to go.” A shiver traveled down Santiago’s spine. “Now, it’s time for me to enjoy my present.”
Last edited by gag1195 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

recreate a scenario eh, lucky Santiago ;) What a hot scene [mention]gag1195[/mention]!

Now for the last couple, I wonder what surprise you will have for us. Naughty elves? Bagged by Santa? and who will be the one tied up this time

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Well, a fine and hearty L'chaim to Kyle - would that we all could have such a willing sub to do as we would with! I'm willing to crack out my dreidel-spinning fingers and play him for ST! And himself as well! ;)

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
DeeperThanRed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DeeperThanRed »

Oh, I loved this surprise addition!

The use of candles here is nothing but genius if a bit unorthodox. ;) While I think the duo got disciplined by Connor already, Santiago really can't get enough punishment. I can't fault Kyle for going a bit hard on a willing hunk in jockstrap and ballgag but I feel like sooner or later he's gonna need to come clean about what he truly feels about Santiago.
25-year-old bondage enthusiast who likes cute guys, underwear, and bondage, preferably together.

You can reach my list of written work here: https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38808#p38808
Donbrown
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Donbrown »

The perfect present to find after logging in on Christmas Day 😅! Your stories never disappoint and they are ideal for getting us in a (kinky) Christmas mood! Can't wait for the third and final story featuring the undeniable stars of Weekendverse, Peter and Markus. Merry Christmas, everyone 🎄!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Guardianbound Lucky Santiago indeed! As for your suggestions, I may need to file them away for next year! A Weekendverse Naughty and Nice list... I wonder where my different characters would end up...

@Volobond a bound, or soon to be bound, hunk is much more interesting gelt for the dreidel game... hmm.... perhaps I need to get my Weekendverse guys together for a rousing game of bondage poker!

@DeeperThanRed Thank you! I'm quite pleased with the menorah lighting/wax play idea! And of course, Kyle is anything but orthodox! As for him and Santiago, they may need a push themselves. Maybe Connor and Liam can fully pay them back!

@Donbrown Glad you enjoyed this little gift! I hope this final chapter doesn't disappoint!

Here it is! The third and final installment to this little writing gift. As you may have guess, it features the original couple, the wonderful Markus and Peter! Hope you enjoy a glimpse into their Christmas celebration. And again, thank you so much for your continued support! Happy Holidays everyone!

Part 3: Kiss Him Once for Me

“Of course we decorated! I could have sworn I sent you pictures of the tree.” Markus said, shifting his phone from his right ear to his left. He’d been on the phone with his brother, Dean, for about fifteen minutes now. “Actually, I think I forgot. I know I sent it to Peter’s brothers and his mom…”

“I see how it is, Little Bro.” Dean joked. “You’ve replaced me completely!”

“As much as I’d love to do that, I’d miss you too much.”

Again, Dean laughed. “Well, look who went and got all mature when I wasn’t looking.”

“Shut up. I do mean it though. I love ya, Dean.”

“Love you too, Markus.”

“I still can’t believe you and Peter went to all that trouble for my gift.” Markus said, holding up the gift his wonderful boyfriend handed him earlier that morning. It was a stack of brochures, all for different French and Parisian tourist attractions, all historical sites and museums. Nestled into the top brochure was the email confirmation for airfare in and out of the City of Lights. Peter had explained that it was a combined gift from him and Dean. Markus hadn’t stopped smiling.

“I can’t believe Petey kept his mouth shut. We’ve been working on this since August!” Dean said. “I’m looking forward to seeing you again.”

“Me too. You know you don’t have to put up with us the entire trip, right? Honestly, we can get a hotel, it’s fine!”

“Nope. Not gonna happen.” Dean’s voice grew firm. “Haven’t seen you guys in a couple years now and I’ve got plenty of space. Besides, Paris hotels are way overpriced. You’re staying with me. End of discussion.”

Markus knew arguing with his stubborn older brother was useless, so he happily accepted the invitation. Their conversation turned to the usual, but time consuming topics. Markus discussed his students, the school board decisions, teacher drama, among other things. He shared updates about Peter’s family, shared some details about Liam and Connor getting together, and what Lauren had been up to. Dean discussed his work, different goings on in his life, trips he had taken to different, equally gorgeous European cities, and even shared the unsuccessful dates he’d recently been on.

As the conversation wound down, Dean broached the uncomfortable question. “She… she hasn’t called you today, has she?”

Markus swallowed. “No. But Peter and I already talked about that. If she calls, and that’s a pretty big if, I’m just going to ignore it. She’s not worth my time or energy anymore.”

“Amen to that.” Dean sighed. “Well, I don’t want to keep you any longer. Merry Christmas, Bro. Where’s Peter been this whole time?”

“Cleaning up the wrapping paper and doing the dishes mostly.” Markus lied. “Now, he’s waiting for me under the mistletoe…”

“Well, I definitely won’t keep you. Kiss him once for me!” Dean sang.

“Merry Christmas!” Markus hung up the phone and set it down next to his gift on the coffee table. He couldn’t stop smiling as he looked around their living room. At Markus’ insistence, he and Peter had indeed decorated most of the house. Christmas was the teacher’s favorite time of year, as it had been for his grandmother, so he always wanted to go all out with the décor. But since the couple had spent the last few Christmases with Peter’s family, they typically kept the decoration to just the living room.

Not this year though. With Peter's parents off on their holiday cruise, Markus and his holly jolly spirit had been unleashed. Giant tree, decked to the nines, next to the fireplace? Check. Beautiful red, green, and gold ornaments hanging from every bough? Check. Grandma’s antique star tree topper shining brightly? Check. Garland and lights running across the mantle? Check. Stockings labeled “M” and “P” hanging? Check. Christmas pillows and blankets adorning the couches and chairs? Check. Christmas placemats on the table, despite the fact that they had a Christmas Dinner for two? Check. Red and green candles dotted around the room? Check. Wreath over the mantle? Check.

Mistletoe hung near the top of the column? Check. Peter strung up underneath the mistletoe? Check.

Markus watched his beautiful boyfriend struggle in his ropes. Red and green ropes of course. He’d asked for that for Christmas. Peter’s wrists were tied together above his head in red rope, fingers futilely fidgeting to reach the knots that locked them together. Of course, Markus’ knots were tucked out of place, but that never stopped Peter. Green rope pinned Peter’s torso to the column, limiting the blonde’s movements. Red rope wrapped around Peter’s naked member, pulling his erection up towards his belly button. Another green rope pressed his legs together and pinned them to the column. The final red rope trapped Peter’s booted ankles.

The boots were Peter’s Christmas gift. Brand new motorcycle boots that Markus had custom ordered for his boyfriend. The shiny black leather boots were calf height, with built-in zippers on the inner calf, but also hard laces for extra support and style, featured rounded steel-toes, and beautiful hand stitching. Peter had known about this gift almost immediately, when Markus started asking specific motorcycle questions. The bearded teacher thought he was being subtle, sneaky, but Peter figured him out quickly. But, like his own gift to Paris, the model didn’t let on, and feigned surprise… for about a minute. In between kissing his boyfriend and slipping on the boots, he revealed just how fast he figured out Markus’ gifting plans. That was when Markus struck, using his new ropes to catch his snarky boyfriend off guard.

So, there Peter stood, wearing nothing but his brand new boots. Roped up in festive bondage. His normally talkative self had been silenced by extra wide, sturdy, silver duct tape which wound around his head quite a few times. Markus made sure to smooth each layer down as carefully as he could. He wanted the clear indent of his boyfriend’s lips.

“Hmmmmmmmkmmmmsssssmmmm!” Peter scowled towards his devious jailer. He thrashed against the ropes, but they held him firmly against the pole.

Markus kept smiling as he shrugged off his T-shirt and dropped his plaid Christmas pjs. He shivered slightly as his hairy skin was exposed, but he shook it off. The fire was going, and his boyfriend’s struggles were enough to keep him warm. He walked over and planted a long kiss on Peter’s silenced, silver lips.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAAAHHHH!” Markus proclaimed, exaggerating the kiss. “Sorry for making my beautiful boyfriend wait so long.” Markus teased Peter by tickling his chin with his beard.

“Hmmmmmm mmmmmm gmmmmm!” Peter demanded even as he pushed his pinned erection towards his boyfriend’s hips.

“Let you go? After I went to all this trouble wrapping you up? I don’t think so.” He kissed him again. “Dean says hi! And he wanted me to give you a kiss.” Another smooch, which Peter leaned into then grumbled again.

“Grrrmrrmmmmm mmmmmm gmmmmm!”

Markus stepped back and looked his prisoner up and down. “Do you like the boots?” Markus asked. “They look incredibly sexy on you… In fact, if you can keep them clean enough, they might get some regular use in the bedroom…”

“HMmmmm?” Peter’s eyes went wide for a moment, then narrowed as he lunged at Markus’ neck, determined to give his boyfriend a sealed peck. Markus obliged and indulged him. “Mmmmmmm…” Peter moaned into the crook of Markus’ neck.

The teacher’s hands began their exploration of the piece of art that hung before him. He took his time enjoying this final Christmas gift. Nipples tweaked, eliciting a satisfying groan from Peter. Eager hands caressed the abs and chest of the trapped model. Fingers teased Peter’s exposed armits.

“MMMMMMNNNNNNOOO!” Peter strained against his boyfriend’s tickles. “PLLMMMMS!”

Markus kissed Peter’s lips again, ignoring his captive’s pleas. He stroked his hands up Peter’s arms, briefly interlocking their fingers as Markus planted even more kisses on Peter’s neck. He stood on his tip toes and reached up to undo the mistletoe hanging above. Markus unhooked the decoration and pulled it free from the column.

Holding the mistletoe in one hand, he reached down to free Peter’s erection with the other. He left the red rope tied around Peter’s abdomen, but allowed his cock to fall free. Markus carefully attached the mistletoe to the red rope and smirked at Peter. “Have to kiss whoever is under the mistletoe. That’s the rule, right?”

“Mmmhmmm!” Peter nodded, understanding his captor’s implication.

Markus kissed his way down Peter’s chest, kneeling in front of his gift. He kissed Peter’s waiting erection, savoring his boyfriend’s attempts to control his throbbing member. He bucked against the ropes, trying to thrust at Markus. Markus continued to kiss around Peter’s cock, up the shaft, and finally peppered gentle kisses against its head.

“Mmmmmmmmmmm…” Peter moaned, growing restless.

Taking pity on his captive boyfriend, Markus placed one final kiss at the tip before parting his lips and taking his boyfriend in. It had been a while since Markus had done this for Peter, and the bearded man intended to savor every moment. And god did Peter feel amazing.

Markus slowly pulled away from Peter’s bound form, much to the model’s vocal complaints. Markus was quick to engulf his boyfriend again. He repeated this slow teasing a few times. And judging by Peter’s muffled cries, Markus was doing well. He increased his pace, bobbing his head back and forth.

Peter thrust as best he could, as much as the ropes would allow. Still, it was enough to work in tandem with Markus’ mouth. “HMMMMMM HMMMMMM HMMMM!” Peter huffed and puffed. He was close. Markus released himself. “MMMMMMMMNNNNNN!” Peter growled.

Markus took Peter in hand and slowly began to stroke him. He needed to keep Peter close. Just close enough. And it was driving Peter mad. Absolutely wild. This was Markus’ favorite part. Turning his usually confident, cocky Peter into helpless, moaning puddy.

Peter loved it too, even if he would never, ever admit it.

“MMMMKSSS, PLMMMMMMSSSSMMMMM!” Peter cried out. Markus finally nodded. It was Christmas after all.

He leaned close again, opening his mouth and taking Peter in. He and Peter moved in sync. He sucked, bobbing easily. Peter thrust, hips bucking against the ropes. Until finally…

“MMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Peter exploded into Markus’ mouth. And Markus swallowed as much of his boyfriend’s seed as he could. The rest dripped into the teacher’s beard.

Markus stroked, making sure he didn’t miss a single drop.

He removed the mistletoe from Peter’s restraints and as he stood, Markus held the decoration above Peter’s head once more. He pressed his cum stained lips and beard against Peter’s gag, a final Christmas kiss.

“Merry Christmas, Peter. I love you. So much.”

“Hmmmmmv mmmmmu tmmmmm!” Peter confirmed, kissing Markus back.

“When I decide to release you, maybe you can return the favor?”

Peter enthusiastically nodded. Then paused.

Markus playfully patted Peter’s cheek. “That’s right, Babe. I’ll let you go eventually. But I’m not quite ready to unwrap this gift just yet…”
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Haha, as always, my favorite couple reigns supreme. I'm so glad my sweetest teacher is cutting out toxic family and reconnecting with his brother. And who wouldn't love watching Peter get tickled? Or Markus being delightfully skilled!

Thank you for making my holidays merry and bright!

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Haha, as always, my favorite couple reigns supreme. I'm so glad my sweetest teacher is cutting out toxic family and reconnecting with his brother. And who wouldn't love watching Peter get tickled? Or Markus being delightfully skilled!

Thank you for making my holidays merry and bright!
Couldn't agree more. Although I can't quite shake the image of a certain red headed Santa gifting a wrapped up Peter and Markus to Liam :lol: (Batteries not included!)

KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

This is so much better than a partridge in a pear tree!!! :lol: :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

Twelve lads a lassoed! :D :D
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@Volobond Of course I had to end things with Markus and Peter. I think there'd be something of a revolt if I didn't! :lol: Similarly, I figured that I needed to show poor Peter bound and gagged under Markus' control. You wonderful readers have made it clear time and again that you prefer our sexy bearded teacher to be in charge. And since it's a gift for all of you, I had to deliver!

@Guardianbound feverishly takes notes for a future holiday stories. Santa Connor delivering a couple of hunky gifts to Liam. I like it! but, I think we'd have to include batteries, right? Not very nice to give a gift that you can fully use!

@KidnappedCowboy Far too many birds being given as gifts in that song! Give me a Peter strapped to a pole over a partridge in a pear tree any Christmas! Twelve lads a'lassoed... hmm... well, by my head count (excluding our friends in Moral Quandaries) I've only got nine lads- Markus & Peter, Kyle & Santiago, Connor & Liam, then Eddie, Dax, and Jayveer. Looks like I've got some work to do!

Thanks again for commenting everyone! You all are the reason I get to happily share these stories in the first place! Happy Holidays! Look forward to more Weekendverse and Moral Quandaries fun in the new year!
My M/M Stories Here
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Just catching up and all I can say is thank you [mention]gag1195[/mention] and Merry Christmas to you. All three stories were well written and fun to read. The three couples are amazing, in these stories, of how love brings guys together to get the other what they will want the most.

I especially loved the line by Markus to his brother that Peter is waiting for him underneath the mistletoe. Nothing telling in that. A rather innocent yet truthful statement. Yet, Peter is bound to a post and loving it. I love lines like that in a story. A third person unawares yet the TUG is underway…

I can’t say thank you enough for your writing and I hope 2023 is an easier and less challenging time for you!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@fratboydanny merry belated Christmas to you as well! Happy to see my holiday writing gift bring you joy! I pride myself on my gift giving, so seeing everyone enjoy these holiday tales makes me very happy! That's also why I had to work hard make sure my fictional men are also good gift givers for their significant others!

I'm glad you appreciated Markus' veiled statement about Peter waiting under the mistletoe! Our sexy teacher certainly has a penchant for making Peter wait in bondage while having otherwise innocent conversations with other people who have no idea about Peter's predicament! Just one of his endearing qualities!

And thank you! I certainly hope 2023 is smoother sailing than 2022 turned out to be for me! fingers crossed and knock on wood and all that!
My M/M Stories Here
CaptiveDan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CaptiveDan »

This is such a wonderfully festive and hot series of stories!
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

@CaptiveDan thank you! Glad you enjoyed my festive vignettes and kinky couples! Tis the Season, and all that!
My M/M Stories Here
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic