An Academic Interest (M/MM) *New Chapter 30/09/23*

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

An Academic Interest (M/MM) *New Chapter 30/09/23*

Post by Guardianbound »

Big thank you to @gag1195 for allowing me to give his characters my special treatment. Hope you all enjoy this tale with the OGs of the Weekendverse and Dan.

An Academic Interest (M/MM)

Chapter 1

“That was an interesting presentation,” the silver-haired professor said, “I particularly enjoyed your analysis of Greek mathematics as an underpinning of later Roman engineering.”

Markus gulped hard and set his paper plate down on the standing table. The man who had approached him was tall, broad shouldered and had a confident air about him. “I’m Prof. Williams, please just call me Dan. I teach mathematics here,” Dan said, lifting his spectacles with his finger.

“Yes, thank you for listening to my rambling. Markus, by the way,” Markus replied, shaking Dan’s outstretched hand. “Trust me, you were thoroughly interesting,” Dan said. “Especially because sitting where I was in the front row... I could see...” Dan gestured vaguely at the right side of his face.

Markus instinctively massaged his own beard, noting to himself how Dan had as much facial hair as himself, except Dan’s was a silver-white in comparison to his own jet-black. Then he felt it. A sticky residue, left from the previous night’s fun with Peter. “I told him to check. I’m so going to kill him,” Markus thought, hastily pulling the remnants of duct tape off of his face, plucking off quite a few hairs in the process.

“Who is the lucky girl?” Dan asked. “That was what I thought it was, wasn’t it? Duct tape. And on the face...” Dan continued. A flustered Markus replied: “His name is Peter. And no it isn’t duct tape. It’s ... erm ....”

“Ah,” Dan smirked, waving his hand. “Don’t worry, takes one to know one.” Dan said, sipping more fruit punch from his disposable cup. Markus stared at him in wide-eyed shock, and Dan stepped foward and lifted Markus’ sleeves from his wrists. “Tsk tsk,” Dan clicked his tongue, shaking his head. “If it were me, there wouldn’t be any marks, and not because you’d be able to slip out,” Dan said and Markus breathed in sharply.

“Since things are wrapping up here, shall we continue our chat back in my office?” Dan asked. “What will we be chatting about? History, Math, or more personal matters?” Markus responded, having gathered back his senses. “I’m sure we will be able to keep things strictly academic,” Dan winked. “You know, I’m told male concubines were a thing back in Roman times. Is that true?” Dan asked.

“Certainly,” Markus winked in return before following Dan out of the auditorium. “However, I think I should wait till we reach somewhere more private before divulging some of the more juicy details,” Markus leaned slightly closer to say, catching a whiff of Dan’s musky cologne in the process.

“So, tell me about Peter,” Dan said. “Let me pull up some pics. A picture speaks a thousand words,” Markus chose a photo from one of Peter’s modelling gigs, shirtless and smolthering in a pair of tight washed out jeans.

“Lucky you. Nerdy teacher got himself a model boyfriend. How did that even happen?” Dan asked, pouring Markus a drink that came from a hidden mini-fridge. “Trust me, you don’t want to know. It’s a long, tortuous tale,” Markus replied, reflecting to himself how ‘When Markus Met Peter’ would probably make a great title and pageturner.

“Tied you up a lot eh?” Dan teased. “I’ll have you know that I was the one who tied him up first. Stuffed him into a closet I did,” Markus replied, sounding mildly defensive. They both burst into laughter simultaneously after an awkward pause. “Cheers. I just knew I’d like you when you started ranting about Roman engineering,” Dan said, clinking glasses with Markus.

“Did I? Rant?” Markus rubbed the back of his neck. “If you prefer ‘a passionate and systematic exposition on the subject of’, we could go with that,” Dan said. “Alright, rant it is then,” Markus laughed.

“You have tied him up; he has tied you up. Ever been tied up together though?” Dan probed. “The thought has never crossed my mind to be honest,” Markus replied. “You’d both love it. Imagine youselves, both bound and gagged, struggling to escape or to help the other slip from their ropes,” Dan said, slowing his voice to husky hypnotic rhythm. “You could be positioned side by side on the floor, needing to writh around to reach the other. Or, back to back, hearing each other’s moans but unable to see the desperation in each other’s face. Or, front to front, the most intimate positon, where you’d be able to have multiple points of contact with Peter... at once.” Markus felt a tightening in his balls: “And you’d be willing to help?” undressing the smiling professor with his eyes. What’s hiding under there? A hairy muscular torso? A hefty package? Arm muscles capable of holding down both him and Peter?

“Of course, more than willing,” Dan said. “Let me text Peter,” Markus whipped out his phone. “Hold on,” Dan covered his phone screen, “Why not give him a surprise. I’m sure he’d love it.”
Last edited by Guardianbound 6 months ago, edited 10 times in total.
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

My favorite Professor Silverfox and the best teacher in the world coming together! How exciting!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Fantastic! I cannot wait to see what Dan has in store for my happy couple! I'm already enjoying this set up! Perhaps the only way to get Markus to talk about math is in it's historical context!

I'm excited to figure out Professor Silverfox's surprise... And of course, how Peter reacts to it!
My M/M Stories Here
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I always enjoy when characters move from author to author. This is a great start/continuation. Well done.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] That leaves Peter as the student. Let's hope he doesn't get bored.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] The Silverfox definitely has a few tricks up his sleeve. Markus and Peter are in for some fun.

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] Thank you. I aim to maintain the essence of Markus and Peter as best I can, Weekendverse is tough to emulate.

_zin_
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by _zin_ »

Fantastic! I love where this story is heading 😃
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]_zin_[/mention] Thanks! A new chapter should come by the end of the week. The silverfox's plans will be revealed soon

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Interesting start. Do continue
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy the next one!

Chapter 2

It was the end of a busy workday for Peter. The part-time model had just finished with a shirtless photoshoot which had required him to flex and pose for an extended period of time. He was pretty sure that his muscles were involuntarily spasming as he got himself settled in his drivers’ seat.

*1 missed call*
*10 unread messages*

“Oh that must be my beau. Please don’t be another shopping list.” Peter thought. Markus had recently gotten into the habit of getting Peter last minute to-do lists.

“Hurry home! Your boyfriend is in some trouble. See the following pics and video message,” the first text read.

“What!?” Peter gasped, and scrolled furiousously down.

“Welcome to my home,” Markus said, showing Dan in from the garage. “Not bad, you two have good taste. How much time do we have by the way?” Dan asked. “I make most of the home decor decisions, Peter doesn’t really care much about that. Not much, he should be coming back from his photoshoot soon,” Markus replied.

“Then we better get started,” Dan said, suddenly and forcefully hugging Markus from behind. “HMMPPHHH?!” Markus yelled into Dan’s palm. “Just point me to where you keep your bondage gear and I’ll take over from there. It’ll be more fun for you if you pretend that this is a real home invasion,” Dan whisped into Markus’ ear, close enough for Markus to feel the tingle of Dan’s facial hairs.

“LLMMMM MMMM PHOOO,” Markus groaned. “Not a chance boi,” Dan said, confidently roping Markus’ wrists behind his back and securing his chest and arms in a snug chest harness. “What do you want?” Markus asked as Dan was securing his legs around the kness and ankles.

“Didn’t I tell you to shut up?” Dan smirked, spotting a pair of used boxer-briefs strewn on the floor. “Peee--eeeew this must be your boyfriend’s,” Dan said carefully balling up the smelly fabric. “Open,” he commanded. “What? No, that’s disgusting,” Markus said, wriggling away as best he could. “I’m not going to ask again,” Dan warned, pinching Markus’s nose. The struggle afterwards was brief and Markus soon had Peter’s sweaty used boxer-briefs crammed into his mouth and sealed with several layers of duct tape round his face. “What have I gotten myself into?” Markus thought, perhaps a little too late.

“Sorry but I need your fingerprint for the next bit,” Dan said, prying a thumb from Markus’ bound wrists, “There we go. Now, pose for your boyfriend boi. If you want him to come back quick to save you, better to look a little desperate,” Dan said, capturing his predicament from different angles. “MMMMMHMPPHH,” Markus protested.

“Ahh, right. You want video too. No problem. 3...2...1....” Dan said.

P.S. Don’t call the police. My name is Dan, a friend, met Markus today at a conference (see pic). Can’t wait to meet you soon Peter :)

“Markus! Where are you!” Peter shouted. “MMPPHHHHHPPP!” came the response. “In here, bedroom!” came another deep voice. “That must be Dan or whoever,” Peter thought, striding over as fast as he could into the bedroom.

Markus was on the floor, bound and gagged just as he was in the photos. The only difference – a hunky silverfox had his hands all over his boyfriend’s hard member. “Stop!” Dan shouted, “One step closer and I’ll squeeze you boyfriend’s balls off.” “MMMPHHHH,” Markus groaned, shaking his head.

“What do you want... Dan?” Peter raised his hands. “I don’t know who Dan is,” Dan said, prolonging each word to make his exaggeration plain, even adding a slow wink for Peter. “However, I do know your boyfriend wants you to follow my instructions. Just ask him,” Dan continued, falling back into character.

“Is that right Markus? You want this?” Peter asked. “MMPHHHH PLLLSSSS,” Markus begged and snapped his fingers once. “What have you gotten the both of us into, you horny bastard,” Peter thought, resigning himself to his fate.

“Alright. Don’t hurt him. What do you want me to do?” Peter said. “Simple. That shoebox contains everything you need. Strip, then gag yourself, then tie yourself up.” Dan commanded. “You can’t be serious,” Peter replied. Dan did not reply, but let Markus do the replying for him by applying extra pressure to his sensitive bits.

“Okay, Okay,” Peter quickly whipped off his T-shirt and jeans, leaving a pair of white boxer-briefs. That was a straightforward task for the seasoned model. “Everything muscle boi. You’ve definitely got the goods, why not put them on display?” Dan said, just as Peter got the lid off the prepared shoebox. “You’re sick,” Peter said as he stepped out of his briefs. “Get used to it. The cock ring goes on next muscle boi,” Dan ordered.

Peter stifled a groan as the ring started to vibrate. He saw that the shoebox contained rope, a roll of duct tape, a pair of handcuffs, and Markus’ favourite pair of briefs. Peter picked up the worn pair of briefs and thought: “Don’t tell me...”

“Carry on muscle boi, don’t keep your boyfriend waiting. It’s only fair you know, he’s been sucking on yours for close to an hour now, waiting for you to come home and join him” Dan said, clamping his hand over Markus’ bulging cheeks. “mmmghhhhhhh mmmghhhhhh mmmmmmmmhhgghghgghh,” Markus grumbled incoherently. Peter sighed. “You owe me after this you son of a,” he thought and began to stuff his mouth.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

My goodness! Dan certainly doesn't waste any time! It's always nice to see Markus in the ropes, even if my sexy teacher is starting to regret things! And of course, it's lovely to see Peter's overprotectiveness come out. I'll be honest, I didn't expect things to start off at Markus and Peter's place. I'd assumed Dan would be leading Peter and Markus straight to his bondage mansion. But the home invasion roleplay is so hot, and I've no doubts that Professor Silverfox will "invite" my happy couple over soon!
My M/M Stories Here
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Enjoying this so far! Being tied face to face with someone is a fantasy of mine. Here’s hoping that’s what Dan has in store for them.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Dan certainly could "invite" Markus and Peter over very soon, ship both of them over now that they're vulnerable. :twisted: Dan wanted to surprise Peter, this was the best idea that came to my mind. How else am I going to get the blonde hunk to do a striptease + selfbondage all to "protect" poor teach :lol:

[mention]TightsBound[/mention] Hey there, thanks for the comment! I think you're going to enjoy what's coming next...

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 3

Each step felt more humiliating than the next, especially since he was doing it to himself. It was neither Dan nor Markus who crammed his boyfriend’s sweaty briefs into his mouth, that was his own doing. It was also his own brilliant idea to seal the nasty material in his lips with rounds of tape around his head, preventing any later attempts to push out the stuffing with his tongue.

Peter then sat on the floor and proceeded to bind his legs. Dan had prepared enough rope for Peter to copy the elaborate ropework on Markus’ legs but Peter rushed a simple rope cuff around his ankles and quickly reached for the handcuffs. “lmmmmm hmhmmm hpggoooo,” Peter grumbled as he secured his hands behind his back.

“Sure. A deal is a deal,” Dan smirked, removing his hands from Markus’ cock, the denial of further stimulation causing Markus to whine and beg in agony. Peter had one eye on Markus, who was leaning against the bed humping the air in vain – at least someone was enjoying himself – the other stared fiercely at Dan who was picking up more rope from the floor.

“Phhmppp fuuuu,” Peter cursed. “Ahhhh my muscle boi. You should know, I love playing with the defiant ones,” Dan leaned into his ears to say before yanking his head back by the hair and squeezing his nipple. Dan expertly added more ropes onto Peter’s body, framing Peter’s arm muscles and pecs in a tight chest harness while further restricting his ability to move his arms.

Dan then reinforced Peter’s original work on his legs, adding more ropes above and below his knees and around his thighs. Completing his work, Dan replaced Peter’s handcuffs with rope, linking the ropes cuffs to the chest harness.

“Mmm you’re getting hard yourself muscle boi. Turns out I’m not the only one who’s sick,” Dan said. “Phhhmpppp fuuuuuu,” Peter cursed again. But between being roped by a hunky silverfox, watching Markus struggle in front of him, and the damn vibrating ring at the base of his cock, something about this did strangely turn him on.

Dan dragged Peter from the threshold of the room and eventually dropped him beside his boyfriend, squatting over both his prizes. “Muscle boi wanted to protect you so much he joined you in bondage. How sweet. And stupid,” Dan chuckled, sliding a hand down both Markus and Peter’s chests. “Mmmmpppphhhhhh lmmmmmm pphuuuuss phooooo,” Markus and Peter moaned. “Look at the two of you. Now both of you can’t call for help and can’t escape. I can do whatever I want to the two of you,” Dan said, triggering more stifled grunts. “I’m sure the both of you will enjoy what I intend for the two of you,” Dan said, tapping both of their cheeks, “in the meantime I’ll leave the both of you here to stew. I’ll be back.” After one final playful slap on both of their asses, Dan left the room whistling to himself.

The pair immediately squirmed closer to one another. “Mmmmrrrkusss,” Peter moaned. “Peetttrrrr,” Markus moaned in return, touching foreheads and noses. They remained in that postion for a while, comforted by the warmth of one another’s touch. Markus bent his head and pushed his taped lips against Peter’s, savouring the lingering saltiness of his boyfriend’s sweat in his mouth. Peter squirmed even closer in response, he wanted to wrap his hands around his boyfriend and take him right then and there. Then he was reminded precisely why he could not.

“Whmmmm thhhhh ffkkkkk Mmmmrrrkusss,” Peter recoiled, regretting his earlier descision to gag himself so tightly because he really wanted to chide his boyfriend now. Unable to explain himself behind a full gag, Markus rolled his eyes and yelled his best “Surprise!”, nearly choking to death with laughter afterwards. “fffmmmmm phhuuuu,” Peter shouted but he could not maintain his anger for long, a growing part of him thought that this was fun. So far in their kinky relationship, Markus has put Peter in bondage, and Peter returns the favour half of the time, but they have never enjoyed being placed into bondage together.

“II llluvvvv phuuuu Petttrrr,” Markus moaned sweetly, rolling around so he could get his bound hands on Peter’s exposed member. “ffffkkkkkk, Mmmmmrrrkusss,” Peter breathed, squirming closer again towards his boyfriend to help with his grip.

“Oh boy I really picked the right couple this time didn’t I,” Dan said. “Usually, they would be working together to escape, but you two... I’m impressed.”

“There will be time for that, but nerdy boi, we need to get your clothes off. I really hope these aren’t your favourite,” Dan said before cutting away with a pair of safety scissors. Dan licked his lips as he got both bound and gagged men to their feet. Peter was having a real go at his bonds but Dan always knew how to keep his knots tantalisingly out of reach, enough to give his subs some hope escape but always leaving Dan in full control of the situation.

“Be careful not to stab one another,” Dan said as he pushed the couple face-to-face towards one another, encircling their bodies with more rope around their legs, waists, and chests. “Go ahead and give me a show bois. If you want to cum, you gotta work for it. No hands allowed,” Dan said.

Markus and Peter looked at one another with their gagged faces mere inches apart. “III luuuvvv phuuu,” they muttered simultaneously.

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Awww, my favorite couple being even more adorable - Dan's a lucky guy to get these two in his clutches!

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Peter is such a good sport, taking everything in stride, even if he's less than thrilled! I love my horny couple immediately trying to make the most of this situation instead of trying to free each other!

But poor Markus getting cut out of his clothes! Professor Silverfox better reimburse my bearded teacher!
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]Volobond[/mention] No one's stopping you from joining the fun ;) Dan could use the help handling this cute couple.

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Peter and Markus sure are adapting well to their circumstances, and we love how they've chosen to do it. The professor will definitely make a reimbursement. How though? Cash? Goods? Services rendered...

Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Guardianbound wrote: 1 year ago [mention]Volobond[/mention] No one's stopping you from joining the fun ;) Dan could use the help handling this cute couple.
Oh, I'd happily join them! Excitedly and enthusiastically!

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

[mention]Guardianbound[/mention] Prof's got some good money, I'm sure he has a tailor he goes to. Surely he could treat Markus to a replacement suit! :D
Volobond wrote: 1 year ago Oh, I'd happily join them! Excitedly and enthusiastically!
I'm sure Dan would be happy for you to join in [mention]Volobond[/mention]. But would he want you to help, or would he want a third bound plaything?
My M/M Stories Here
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

gag1195 wrote: 1 year ago]
I'm sure Dan would be happy for you to join in [mention]Volobond[/mention]. But would he want you to help, or would he want a third bound plaything?
As long as I get to kiss and play with them all, I'm happy for either outcome!

TightropesEU
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightropesEU »

Excellent setup. Wish I was watching
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]TightropesEU[/mention] Don't we all. Watching may even enhance their performance

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

What a fun adventure and an awesome tribute to [mention]gag1195[/mention]'s Markus and Peter.
Gagging Markus with Peter's worn undies and then having Pete gag himself with the bearded teacher's favourite briefs was hot. Keep it up, [mention]Guardianbound[/mention]! Enjoying this so far.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

Chapter 4

Their members were competing for the same tight space between their bodies, and it only became tighter. Flesh pushed against flesh, sandwiched between rows of hard abdominal muscles. Both lovers could feel their full lengths against their bodies, warm from both blood flow and friction. They rode the waves of vibration emanating from the cock ring on the base of Peter’s cock together. Markus found himself pushing towards the source of the buzzing, and Peter matched his boyfriend’s rhythm, pushing and withdrawing in unison Markus. Above, they were even speaking in a language of their own. Grunting and moaning became question and answer, Peter having to lower his head to lock eyes and gagged lips with Markus. The taste of their opposite’s well-worn briefs did not seem disgust them anymore, but further aroused them, dried sweat, piss, and cum becoming an intoxicating mixture on their tongues.

Dan knew they were close. He sometimes purred deeply near each of their ears to encourage them, all while preparing and calculating and anticipating his next move. “Going to cum soon bois?” Dan asked. “uuhhhh hhhmmmm uuuuhhhh hmmmmm,” they groaned. “Not so soon bois,” he switched the cock ring off, causing frustrated moans and further straining against their ropes. He noticed Markus grinding frantically for release but his ropes continued to restrict most of his movement and desperation rapidly filled his face as he realised he was moving further away from the edge.

“Want to know why I’m here bois?” Dan asked. “Llllmmmm fmmmmm phhhhfooo,” they responded. “Nope. Nice try though, do continue to beg,” Dan began to walk in a slow circle around them. “You’ve both been bought by a very rich man. Nice big house, big basement dungeon to keep the both of you in,” Dan said.

“HHHMMMM FFKKK PPHHMMM MMM PHOOO!” Markus and Peter became alarmed. “Probably regret a few of your actions now don’t you, muscle boi. Peter, correct? Not calling the police, tying yourself up, not trying to escape when I gave you the chance,” Dan taunted.

“Something to be grateful for though, this man paid extra to keep the both of you together. You both get to keep saying ‘I love you’ to one another, isn’t that sweet?” Dan said. “Ffkkkk phuuuu,” Peter grunted. “Watch it muscle boi. I can take it all out on your nerdy boy toy Markus here,” Dan yanked Markus’ head back. Markus did not take kindly to having his hair pulled, or being called Peter’s boy toy. “Ffkkkkk phuuuu,” Markus grunted, his eyebrows scrunched fiercely together.

“Interesting. You’re a defiant one too. Choosing a beta from the two of you is going be hard then. I’ll have to run a few tests, who wants to get fucked first?” Dan said. “HMMMM PHPOOOO LLLMMMM MMMM FKKKK FKKKK PHUUU,” Markus and Peter shouted. Dan slid his erection between Markus’ cheeks: “You feel this boi? For you or for your boyfriend?”

“HLPPPPP HMMMM MMPPHHHH!” Markus had no visual on Dan’s threat, but it’s length and girth made him shiver. Peter saw the growing fear on Markus’ face and began launching epithets, jerking backwards to bring Markus closer to him and further away from Dan. “Hmmmm Peter you want to take it for Markus?” Dan asked, proceeding to give Peter the same treatment.

“Pllllsssss llllmmmm phuuusss phooooo,” Markus begged, shaking his head in desperation, while Peter leaned onto Markus to steady himself, resting his forehead against Markus’. Dan laughed: “You’re sweating Peter.” Peter’s back was slick with it, Dan realised when he rested his hand against it. “Why could that be?” Dan walked around to Markus again, sliding his slick hand against his ass.

“HMMM!” Dan pushed one finger in, then two. “Don’t whine Markus. I’d bet you’d love it if were Petey stretching you out while you were bound and gagged,” Dan said. This drove Peter mad, jerking wildly in all directions, forgetting that Markus was also bound to him. Markus lost his balance and tipped sideways, the shift in weight sending Peter down with him too. Dan saved them from a hard fall by pushing them on the bed.

“I love your idea Peter,” Dan said, untying the ropes holding them together. “How could I give Markus a good pounding if he weren’t bent over on a bed?” Dan said. “HLLLPPPP FKKKK PHUUUU,” they both screamed, squirming on the bed as Dan unrolled a condom onto his hard member. Peter managed to roll himself half atop of Markus, shielding his boyfriend, if only temporarily, with his body.

“Don’t worry bois. It’s nothing you haven’t done before,” Dan said, moving Peter gently out of the way. “What happened to all of the whining about wanting to cum from earlier,” Dan said, stroking both to attention again. “Your new lives will be all about give and take bois. Want something from your new master? Well, what do slave bois like you have to give?” Dan said.

gag1195
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by gag1195 »

Man, Dan is dark! Poor Markus for not talking things out more with the professor before starting everything. And of course, poor Peter, though he wasn't in much position to ask too many questions. I know that Dan doesn't mean any real harm, and that he's talking about himself and his beautiful mansion, but my boys don't know that. Looks like they're in for a rough ride before they get any actual answers...
My M/M Stories Here
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

[mention]gag1195[/mention] Who wouldn't get a little carried away if they had these two in their clutches. We don't really know how much Markus and Dan discussed beforehand. He may be a very good actor. Peter is certainly the one with a genuine reaction. Quite scary and dark of Dan if you think from Peter's POV. Sly Silverfox sly.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic