Overnight stay with my friend Jessica (f/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Overnight stay with my friend Jessica (f/f)

Post by GirlBondage »

Hello, my name is Christine and I am a little sweet blonde girl with light blue eyes and slim figure. My girlfriend is called Jessica and is of medium height with brown-green eyes. She also has a good figure and also blonde hair.
We went to the same class were best friends, which eventually led to our parents meeting each other. In one of the summers Jessie's parents asked me if I would like to come on a farm in Denmark on vacation. I was happy and agreed.

On a farm we were allowed to move freely and for us young teenagers it was a huge playground with meadows, fields, forests and the sea. We played hide and seek and in one round Jessi hid in a barn, where I found her at some point. I didn't miss that there were different ropes hanging on one wall and I grabbed a shorter piece with it. I held it out to Jessi and asked her if I could tie her up. She was a bit baffled and insecure but agreed with the request not to tie it too tight.

First I tied her hands in front of her body. But not very well, so she was free again within a few minutes. Now she wanted to try it too, but also without much success. I think that I found this more exciting than she did at first, but she didn't mind very much.

Over the years we tied ourselves up a few more times when she stayed at my place for example. I thought a lot more about it than she did, which meant that I always had new ideas on how to tie her up better. That it is more effective to tie her hands on her back I realized during my vacations. So I started to tie her upper body with more ropes and she tried it with me. But until then we could still free ourselves from the ropes relatively quickly.
That changed when I saw somewhere that it is more effective to secure the ropes by including the shoulders or the space between the arms and the upper body. So one day I finally managed to tie her up in such a way that she could no longer free herself. She was surprised by my technique and also a little angry because she always understood the game in such a way that we tie ourselves up in such a way that the other person can free himself. I replied that the very purpose of bondage is to tie up in such a way that you can no longer free yourself. She understood and started to copy my technique when it was her turn to tie me up. At first only I managed to tie her helplessly but after a few weeks she managed to do it too and we became real pros in tying up. If we tied ourselves up from now on, we almost never managed to free ourselves again.

One Friday and we were still sitting in school when Jessica asked me what I was doing tonight or would like to spend the night with her. I agreed and said that I would be at her place at eight o'clock. No sooner said than done.
We watched a movie and then went up to her room and put on our sleeping clothes. Mine consisted of a comic T-shirt, white cloth shorts and blue and white curly knee socks that I pushed together at the bottom of my ankles. Suddenly Jessica suggested wrestling for fun. But not just like that. The goal was to tie the other one helplessly, on hands and feet, so that he could not move anymore. If the other person does not manage to free himself within thirty minutes, he has lost.

This was a completely new variant of our game and I didn't know what to think about it. While I was still thinking about how she was going to do it, Jessica took a bundle of red ropes out of her closet and told me that I might as well give up. Of course I didn't plan to do that although I knew that she was 176 cm tall and had an advantage over my 157 cm taller ropes and was stronger anyway. On the other hand it would be embarrassing to be overwhelmed and tied up while wrestling despite my resistance.

While I was still thinking about it, Jessica grabbed a two meter long rope and took it twice. She threw herself on me and tried to turn me on my stomach, which she managed to do even after a short fight. I tried to cross my arms in front of my head and hold them against each other. Finally she managed to turn my left arm on my back and made a loop around my wrist with the rope. I swore not to leave the second one to her as well. It would not be easy for her anyway because she had to hold her left arm on her back with one hand. I didn't think that she could push my left arm up on my back and force me to put my right arm on my back as well.

I protested at first because I was in pain but she only said that I could give up voluntarily. In the end, I had no choice and surrendered to my fate. She crossed my arms and wrapped the double rope around my wrists three times. Next, she wrapped the rope between my wrists to tighten the loops. At this point I realize that it is going to be tight to free myself.

Next she led the rope under my right upper arm and then over my shoulder, behind my neck and over the other shoulder and under my left arm back to my handcuffs. At the wrist cuffs she passed the rope through and this time in the middle of my back up to the rope behind my neck and pulled my wrists up gently until it almost hurt. So I already had room to move.

My hope was to be able to wriggle my wrists out of the ropes but from our previous bondage games I knew that she would secure my body with more ropes. As feared she grabbed another long rope, took it twice again and put it around my upper arms three times behind my back. Then she put it in the middle of the loop which she placed in the middle of my back and then fixed it like my wrists to the neck rope and my wrists.

Next, she sat me down to fix my wrists to my body by wrapping the rope around my hips and knotting it in front of my stomach. However, since the rope was far from being finished, she led one end of the rope to each side of the upper arm cuffs between my body and arm and wrapped it around them to tighten the upper arm cuffs. The rest she led to the knot, which now lay just below my breasts. She led the two rope ends coming from the sides through the knot and from there one rope end over the left shoulder and the other over the right shoulder to finally tie it with the other ones on my back.

"That was fast. The rest is just a formality," she said. She grabbed a pair of Schopper socks that she had already worn and tied a knot in the middle. I knew she was going to gag me with it and protested because it was really humiliating. She held the knot with a light pressure in front of her mouth and asked me to undo it. I clenched my teeth tightly but when she briefly covered my nose I opened my mouth reflexively and she put the knot between my teeth and secured the gag with a knot behind my head. She put the second sock over my mouth and knotted it too to further dampen my protest.

"Then let us turn to your feet" she said and turned me back on my stomach. In the meantime I tried to free my hands from the shackles, but except for letting my hands circle in the air and only touching the other ropes with my fingertips I could not do anything.

This did not escape Jessica's attention, which she acknowledged with satisfaction. Now she angled my legs so that they were vertical in the air and pulled my knee socks up again so that no pressure points would form on the ankles and took another rope twice to tie my ankles. She wrapped the rope around my ankles three times and then wrapped it between them like the wrists.

Afterwards one rope around my foot and one around the sole of my foot to prevent the ankle cuffs from sliding up during the following bondage of my knees. Now I was turned on my back so that she could tie my knees more easily. It was humiliating to lie there bound and gagged and she twisted and tied me up as she wanted. She pulled the rope behind my calves up to just below my knees, held it there with one hand and with the other wrapped the rope around my legs once. Then she pulled it through the kink in the rope and between my legs to tighten the rope before repeating this over my knees.

My legs were now tied together parallel to each other. She turned me on my side and pulled the rope in front of my belly, where she wrapped it once around the rope in front of my belly and then led it in the opposite direction towards my thigh to finger it through her. She pulled the rope tight in my crotch, which also brought my upper body forward a little bit, because the rope in front of my belly was connected to my upper arms again. The crotch rope then led her under my hands up to the collection of ropes on my back, where she wrapped it once lengthwise and once crosswise and then pulled it up.

"So then let us complete your bondage. Then I will also let go of you. I promise" she said and laughed. She grabbed my feet and wanted to pull them towards my back to tie me into a hogtie but I got stiff, although I didn't know why, because I had already lost a long time ago but I didn't want to be restricted like that again. "You're starting to resist your bondage a little late" she said and laughed again. Jessica knew that I was strangely ticklish under my ears. She tickled me there briefly and my knees buckled. They passed the rope through between my ankles and back between my feet to the collection of ropes on my back to wrap it around and pull it tight so that my feet were pulled toward my back.

I resisted to not be tied up too tightly but she already said: "there is still something to do" and increased her strength so that I slackened and she made the final knot. She leaned back, looked at her watch and said: "not even seven minutes and I've tied you up helplessly" and clapped her hands in the manner of "that's done". Then she sat up on the couch under which I was lying and said: "well, get on with it". Because I already knew that it was hopeless and that I didn't have the slightest chance against her shackles, I just stayed motionless. She took note and put one of her feet on my back and started playing with the other one in my face.

I tried to avoid her foot with my face but she always followed me. When I looked away from her, she bent her foot to move my head towards her. When I looked up at her I noticed that she was taking pictures of me with her phone. She smiled and reassured me that it was for her private use only.

Then she rolled me on my side and put her foot between the crotch rope and my crotch. Out of my excitement I couldn't help but press my crotch against her foot. "I guess you like being dominated like that, don't you?" she asked and grinned. We both knew that bondage was our passion, but I was too embarrassed to come out and be dominated, so I just shook my head. "Your reaction says otherwise" she laughed and released my gag. Now I could tell her that she knew how much I like to play bondage games but the sock gag and the foot torture are really humiliating. "Oh come on; a little punishment for your defeat is a must," she said.

While she untied me after half an hour, she was challenging me to tie me up even faster. I replied that she could only tie me up because I was so surprised. She laughed and said: "Deal". If only I had kept my mouth shut. This is only going to get more embarrassing for me. If I was honest with myself, it was really humiliating for me to know that she could just overwhelm and tie me up like that if she wanted to. And this against my resistance and also in such a way that I had no chance to free myself again.
When I was free again, we were both quite exhausted and went to bed to sleep.

Part 2:
Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)

Here are the links to my other stories

Fictional Stories For Everyone

Involuntary pyjama bondage video night (FF/ff)
Be careful how you treat your admirer (m/f)
My daughter Vanessa tricked (FF/ff)
Overnight stay with my girlfriend Jessica (F/F)
A weekend with the clique in the green (??/fff)
Tied up and fixed in the trunk (F/F)
Choice, Truth or Dare (F/F/F/F)
A victim to cuddle (F/F)
3 against 3 bondage fight on the playground (FFF/FFF)
In a roundabout way to happiness (m/f)

Fictional Stories For Adults

Unexpected adventure (M/FF)
The feeling of being captivated can move mountains (M/F)
Seduced, Tied Up, In Love (F/F)
The Living Mannequin (FF/F)
Who does not cooperate, is tied up just for the amusement of the other (F/F)

True Stories for Adults

Bondage Wrestling/Sex (M/F)
Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
Last edited by GirlBondage 1 year ago, edited 12 times in total.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great story is there more? 😄
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

I love how you describe the tying up process with much details. Lovely story, well done!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

@Dpsiic
yes there should be at least two more parts. The first continuation is the involuntary video evening with Jil and Sabrina.

@Canuck
Many Thanks. The meticulous description of the bondage is very important to me in order to project as real an image as possible of an escape-proof bondage. I have tied about 15 women in my life and always use a lot of rope : )
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Very nice story and the kind of detailed descriptions that I admire. Nice work. I’d love to tie you up sometime.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

thank you very much Brasileira.
I also liked your story with the two Asians very much.
The year before last I switched to sao paulo (Bus Terminal Barra Funda - Metro - Tiete Bus Terminal) when I was traveling through Brazil with my Peruvian girlfriend and vacationing on the Costa Verde.
She also likes to be tied up. Could you tie her up too? : )
brasileira2
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by brasileira2 »

Hi you have been to São Paulo. Great. A Peruvian girlfriend sounds like fun. Let’s talk on private message
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Great story! That must have been really thrilling getting overpowered and all tied up like that.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

i just like the idea of being overpowered and tied up in spite of resistance. To lose control bit by bit and at some point to be unable to do anything.
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Great story. I love bondage wrestling. I hope one day i will find someone to do that with.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Just stumbled on this….WOW! Great writing and a great plot line! Congratulations!
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Just stumbled on this….WOW! Great writing and a great plot line! Congratulations!
Thank you so much for the positive comment!

And this was my first story. Try the others ; )
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

GirlBondage wrote: 1 year ago
Mr Underheel wrote: 1 year ago Just stumbled on this….WOW! Great writing and a great plot line! Congratulations!
Thank you so much for the positive comment!

And this was my first story. Try the others ; )
For sure! Excellent first effort
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic